I want to buy recovery disk for T61

Hello
I want to buy recovery disk for My Thinkpad T61. How do I do? Thanks

Call the US Support Center at 1-800-426-7378 (24 hours a day, seven days a week).

Similar Messages

• How can I download or buy recovery disk for my hp pavilion dv2500s/n 2CE727216L

product name and number : hp pavilion dv2500s/n 2CE727216L
    operating system windows vista
    my wife try to repare a small problem 
    she format all the hard disk including recovery partition

You can call HP @ 1-800-474-6836 and order a set of recovery media for your notebook. Make sure to include the HP Product Number (P/N) for your notebook.

• Order for recovery disk for windows 8-64bit

Hello..i bought my note book before 3 months..
    The model no is D1C14UA/g6 and i have windows 8 64bit os..before some days i had a problem in usb device so i gave it to solve in hp care and they changed modem so they reset it fully..and problem is that i dont have recovery disk so they havent give me solution for that..they told that you have to order from hp car by online..so i want to get recovery disk for my notebook..

Hi: Please click on the link below, and then click on the line labeled Order Recovery Media. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4132&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5363785

• Dead Hard Drive / Windows 7 / No Recovery Disks for HP G61-632NR Notebook PC

My harddrive is completely DEAD.  Is there a way to find out using my serial number if my laptop came with 32 bit or 64 bit?  There is NO information at all in the documents I kept with the box.  Only the receipt.  I see I can only order recovery disks for 64 bit online as 32 bit is not available.  I don't' want to pay for them if they won't work. I'm so frustrated this laptop is only a little over 2 years old.

Thanks so much!

• What are these recovery disk for??46066​8-001, 460669-001 and drivers 466267-B22

I had purchased these recovery disk for a laptop that I was repairing. I want to give them to the person but need to kow what laptop they go to. The first two are recovery and the third is the applications disk.

Hey,sc6lou.
    What notebook did you order those disk for ?
    Is there anything else on the cover of the disk or just the # ?
    THX

• Need recovery disks for 6910p.

How do I go about buying recovery disks from HP???
    Thanks for any help.
    HP Expert Tester "Now testing HP Pavilion 15t i3-4030U Win8.1, 6GB RAM and 750GB HDD"
    Loaner Program”HP Split 13 x2 13r010dx i3-4012Y Win8.1, 4GB RAM and 500GB Hybrid HDD”
    Microsoft Registered Refurbisher
    Registered Microsoft Partner
    Apple Certified Macintosh Technician Certification in progress.
    This question was solved.
    View Solution.

Hi:
    If you live in the USA/Canada, call HP at this number. This is a new number to order disks from so you'll have to choose the menu that makes the most sense.
    You will need to provide the model # and serial # to get the disks. Cost is $10.
    1-800-334-5144
    Please post back and let me know what you need to do to navigate to how to actually get to order the disks.
    If you don't live in the USA/Canada, call HP support for the country you live in at the link below. If they have a separate number for Business PC's/Notebooks, call that number.
    http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/summary/ww-contact-us.html
    Thanks,
    Paul

• Recovery Disk for windows 7

I upgraded to windows 7 via the disk sent to me from Toshiba; how do you get or make the recovery disk for
    windows 7?  Any help will be appreciated- Longhorn 34

Longhorn34 wrote:
    I upgraded to windows 7 via the disk sent to me from Toshiba; how do you get or make the recovery disk for
    windows 7?  Any help will be appreciated- Longhorn 34
    With an upgrade, you'd have to first reinstall Vista, using the recovery media, then you'd have to apply the upgrade.
    A better solution is to buy a program like Acronis TrueImage and use it to make a restorable image backup of your hard drive with Windows 7.

• From where can I get the Recovery Disk for Satellite P200-113

Hi,
    Can somebody tell me where I can purchase a recovery disk for formatting my satellite P200-113, or is there any place to buy it in South Africa?
    Thank you, and expecting quick response

Hello
    I don't know where you bought your notebook but if you have European notebook model please visit https://backupmedia.toshiba.eu/landing.aspx and check if you can order it there.
    Other way contact nearest Toshiba authorized service provider. They can order it for you.

• Blue screen with error code and I have no recovery disks for HP Pavilion dv6-1260se

I have a HP Pavilion dv6-1260se with factory installed operating system of Vista. When booting up the computer, I receive a blue screen with this error message: STOP:  c000021a {Fatal System Error}.
                                                                The verification of a KnownDLL failed.  system process terminated unexpectedly with
                                                                 a status of 0x0000221  (0x007fb9c0  0x00000000).
                                                                 The system has been shut down.
    I do not have recovery disks for this computer.  I tried to order them but them seem to not be available.  This is my daughter's computer.  She says she started to have trouble after downloading Frost Wire (music share) and then she removed it.  We tried going back to an earlier time and that didn't help and then the blue screen with error message appeared. What do I do now?
    This question was solved.
    View Solution.

Hi,
    Assuming your in the US, recovery discs are available to order for that model here.  That may be the best option.
    You should also be able to do a recovery without the discs as well.  Take a look at this document: Recover Windows Vista Operating System Using HP Recovery, and look for the section Restore the PC to its original condition with the HP Recovery Manager if Windows Vista is not accessible.  This should allow you to recover the PC.
    R
    Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

• How do I make a recovery disk for my Mac running 10.5.8?

How do I make a recovery disk for my Mac running 10.5.8?

Hi, if tryly a PowerMac, (PPC instead of Intel), you may need a Firewire Drive to be bootable, most PPC Macs cannot boot OSX from a USB drive.
    So we know more about it...
    At the Apple Icon at top left>About this Mac, then click on More Info, then click on Hardware> and report this upto but not including the Serial#...
    Hardware Overview:
    Model Name: iMac
    Model Identifier: iMac7,1
    Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
    Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
    Number Of Processors: 1
    Total Number Of Cores: 2
    L2 Cache: 4 MB
    Memory: 6 GB
    Bus Speed: 800 MHz
    Boot ROM Version: IM71.007A.B03
    SMC Version (system): 1.21f4

• Creating a recovery disk for windows 8

need to create a recovery disk for windows 8, on HP Pavilion g6-2238dx Notebook PC...getting error message because I unintentionally deleted part of the program... now it won't boot up... I get to a message that says...Windows restarted Unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error.  Windows install cannot proceed, click ok .  When I do that the program restarts... it repeats the process over and over... Any Suggestions?
    THank you

Try tapping away at the F11 key immediately after powering on the laptop to get into HP Recovery Manager which can be used to do a System Recovery back to Factory settings.
    ******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
    **Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**

• How to create recovery disk for windows 8.1 after update from windows 8.

My laptop came with windows 8 and i have recovery discs for windows 8.
    Now i've updated to windows 8.1, so i want to creat recovery discs for windows 8.1.
     So in future when i use recovery discs i dont have to download windows 8.1 again.
    Please tell me if there is any way to do this.....

As colakid posted, in Windows 8 the ability to create a recovery CD/DVD has gone. Your options are to:
    create a recovery USB; or
    create a recovery image.
    Recovery USB
    Colakid's post talks you through how to make a recovery USB: from control panel, choose Recovery, then Create a Recovery Drive, and follow the prompts.
    However, the 'recovery USB' can be a bit misleading. When the wizard starts, there is an option to 'copy the recovery partition from the PC to the recovery drive'. If you do not check this option, you will still need installation media to reset your PC.
    Since you have upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, you will probably not be able to check this option, as it will be greyed out (like it is in the picture in Colakid's post).
    If you go ahead and create the USB anyway, you will be able to boot to it, but you won't be able to reinstall Windows unless you have the installation media (or possibly a system image, though I haven't tried that).
    Recovery image
    The recovery image is an image of your computer that Windows will use when you select the 'refresh my pc' option. You can create a recovery image using the recimg.exe tool.
    First, open an elevated command prompt (type cmd and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter).
    Next, create the recovery image by typing:
    recimg /createimage [path]
    Where [path] is the folder you want the image in, eg C:\Recovery. You cannot set the file name - it will always be called CustomRefresh.wim.
    Let it run its course. When it's done, you can check that it is the current recovery image by typing
    recimg /showcurrent
    It's important to keep in mind what a recovery image contains. It will have your Windows system files (in their current state), and the desktop apps you have installed (so it makes sense to do this after a fresh install of Windows). It will
    not backup any Metro apps or user files, because these are not deleted during a system refresh. If you want a complete backup of everything on your computer the way it is now, you should make take a complete system image (which
    can be done from the File History settings in control panel - at the bottom left there will be a 'System Backup Image' option - or you can do it using any other backup software like Ghost or Acronis).
    In my case, I created the recover image straight after upgrading to Windows and it was about 6 GB.
    Prepare/Create and register an recovery partition, so the option Copy the Recovery Partition becomes available in the recovery drive UI  application.
    In elevated command run> RECIMG -CREATEIMAGE C:\REFRESHIMAGE< 
    This will create a new custom.wim in a folder Refreshimage.
    Now lets get ready to register the path of the image, so our create recovery drive option(COPY THE RECOVERY PARTITION FROM THE PC TO THE RECOVERY DRIVE) becomes available.
    >  In the folder you created there will be a> custom.wim<
    change it to>INSTALL.wim<
    > Create a folder In Cd/directory using Elevated command> mkdir c:\Win8.1-Recovery,>
    Win81-Recovery<.
    > Copy the  INSTALL.WIM. Put in the Win81-recovery folder created.
    > Run in elevated commad>REAGENTC /SetOSImage /Path C:\Win81-Recovery\INSTALL.WIM /Index 1<
    Do not copy the arrows if using copy and paste, that is my way of pointing out lines of code
    Information provided by the link below, thanks Keith. I simplified the process for easy following and added my own tweak from trial and error for the install.
    blogs.technet.com/b/keithmayer/a···ive.aspx

• I am sending my macbook pro in for service.  The warranty co says i need to send a recovery disk to have my operating sys reinstalled if needed.  Are there recovery disks for my system?

I am sending my macbook pro in for service.  The warranty co says i need to send a recovery disk to have my operating sys reinstalled if needed.  Are there recovery disks for my system?

pammyjoh wrote:
    I am sending my macbook pro in for service.  The warranty co says i need to send a recovery disk to have my operating sys reinstalled if needed.  Are there recovery disks for my system?
    "Are there recovery disks for my system?"
    Don't know. You have not told us what system you have.

• I want to buy iphone accessories for my iphone5

I want to buy iphone accessories for my iphone5, so that my iphone 5 can be more functional and more perfect.Anyone have any idea?

Here are some suggestions based off of what you'll be doing on you're iPhone. I recommend doing a search on Google since there are tons of accessories and everyone has their own preference in color, style, etc.
    Listening to music - Bluetooth wireless speaker
    Brands that carry these accessories: Jawbone Avantree, Kinivo
    Watching movies - Get a case where the iPhone stands horizantally.
    Brands that carry these accessories: Speck, MiniSuit
    Taking pictures - iPhones camera is top notch. I would recommend enhancing it with these apps
    Snapseed - Image touchups
    Over - Typography
    KitCam - Image touchups
    Pic Collage - For collages
    Pic Jointer - For collages
    Instagram - Image sharing
    Earphones - I think the ones from Apple are the best.
    LG Tone - Good wireless headphone.
    Dre Dre's Beats - Very popular.
    Riding bike
    Satechi's Bikemate
    iKross
    Hope that helps!

• I want to buy an ipad for someone that lives in Brazil. Which carrier should i buy so that it will work with the carriers in Brazil?

I want to buy an ipad for someone that lives in Brazil. Which carrier should i buy so that it will work with the carriers in Brazil?

Look, any officially unlocked GSM iPhone will work in India. You purchase from Dubai, no FaceTime, and Dubai is part of the UAE. You purchase anywhere but India, and you will have NO warranty or support. Frankly, doesn't make any sense to me why you want to do this...and don't bother telling me you save hundreds of dollars...still doesn't make any sense. Do a forum search here. We get posts daily, from users in India, who didn't purchase their iPhones in India...guess what? They all have problems. You want to join that bunch? It's your money, have at it.

Maybe you are looking for