Installation of the patch 127576-03 for solaris 10 8/07 for Netra T2000

I am new in Solaris/Unix systems. I need to install a new patch for solaris 10 8/07, which is the 127576-03. I want to read the install information and I have seen in this website, where I downloaded the patch, that the install information is held in the Install.info file, but I don't know where this file is. If I would have to get such file from the 127576.jar file, could you anyone tell me how to get it, please?

http://sunsolve.sun.com/show.do?target=patches/patch-access
download patch and unzip it. Install.info is one of files included in archive

Similar Messages

• Anyone know when the 'Patch' or 'service pack' will be released for UDS 5?  It doesn't work correctly on Solaris systems.

When trying to export code from older versions of forte and import the code into UDS 5, the imports don't work correctly on Sun server, Solaris system. Errors in the Windows. Seems to be a common problem, but haven't heard of any patch yet.

The SP1 for UDS 5 or 5.0.3 will be out in 2-3 weeks. I already have a beta copy of SP1 so I am sure you can request this if you open a case on your problem. I have never ran into the problem you are describing.
    ka

• Firefox won't up date automaticly, or manually, "the patch keeps failing". Has worked fine for yrs.! until 10 days . Happening with computer using XP home pro

Firefox has worked flawlessly for yrs until 10 days ago. Firefox tries to upgrade / update automatically but can't and my attempts to update manually also fail. each time the failure is because :
    " The Update could not be installed (patch apply failed)"
    What ever a patch is, I don't know.
    This is happening on two of my computers. Both using XP with service pack 3.
    Both use Comodo CIS...and have for over a year.

Hello,
    Try installing a new copy of Firefox:
    * https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
    Or if you need a different localized version:
    * https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/
    Does Comodo CIS itself block the installation? After downloading the latest version, try putting the executable for Firefox on a safe list if you can.

• Good Link for solaris 10 driver for lan card

http://sol-enet.sourceforge.net/download.shtml

Here's the webpage you want to go to:
    http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/releases.jsp
    -- Alan

• 10.2.0.3 Patch for solaris SPARC

Hi All,
    We have 10.2.0.1 database running on Solaris Sparc.We are planning to upgrade to 10.2.0.3 directly instead of upgrading to 10.2.0.2
    Do we have the patch 10.2.0.3 ready to dowload from the metalink..
    If so please give me the patch number..
    Thanks In Advance for the reply ASAP

Have not seen any fixed dates regarding the release of the 10.2.0.3 patchset. Searching Metalink showed some forum answers that suggest sometime in December 2006.

• Come on ADOBE!! When are you coming out with the patch for CP6 to run on Mavericks?

Come on, you have known about this OS for well over a year, bring out the patch!! I am paying monthly for my subscription which will not work on my Mac, so maybe you should credit my account for 2 months for paying for something that won't work.
    And that is not including any of the issues I have had becasue of your pathetic security!
    Sincerely
    Rossco

Hello,
    Welcome to Adobe Forums.
    Captivate 6.0.2 Patch for Mavericks ( Mac 10.9) is live at  http://www.adobe.com/support/captivate/downloads.html .
    Note : This is ONLY for Captivate 6.0.199 OR 6.0.1.240 users, for Captivate 6.1 patch will be available soon.
    Thanks,
    Vikram
    Adobe Support

• Sunwj3rtx JDK 1.4.2 64 bit for Solaris 10 Container

Hi,
    does anybody know where I ca get the sunwj3rtx and similar other Solaris 10 packages for the x86 / 64 bit platform. I need the EOL Java 1.4 because I want to install a SAP application and these applications accept only the jdk 1.4.2. Maybe there is a 64bit installer version, which would be fine too. The downloadable version from java.sun.com is only 32bit which doesnt work.
    Any hints are welcome.
    Regards
    Martin

Hi Richard,
    I found the link after reading the install guide of SAP more exactly. There are several SAP hint numbers and in one of them there was the information about the jdk link.
    In our company we already had so many problems because SAP didn't upgrade to the actual jdk. Keep in mind that the jdk 1.4 is already out of livetime for time. Next year the jdk 5 will go out of livetime and the actual jdk 6 is going to be replaced by the new jdk 7.
    I guess SAP doesn't work with test suites so that they easily can switch to a new jdk release. With a test suite they could see all failures coming up after the jdk switch, and they should be easily fixable, if there are any.
    Many software frameworks doesn't support older jdk's anymore, at least those which are out of lifetime. Therefore I wrote some kind of wrapper on the java stack in the NW4s so that I can use jdk6 inside the java stack. It's a bit tricky and not yet for general public use but for my own needs it is a work around this jdk 1.4 problem.
    So coming back to your jdk question: I installed jdk 1.4 in my solaris 10 container as an addition. In the newest Solaris version there is already jdk 6 included, which I use for all non sap applications.
    Good luck with your nw4s.
    Cheers
    Martin

• Patches not visible in SCCM 2007 Site server even after approving the patches in WSUS

Hi,
    The patches are not appearing in SCCM 2007 site server after approving the same patches in WSUS.
    Below are the patches.
    MS14-080: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer - Windows Server 2008 SP2 - IE 7 - KB3008923 [23,186.1]
    MS14-018: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer - IE 11 - KB2929437 - Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64) [4,32.4]
    MS14-066: Vulnerability in Schannel Could Allow Remote Code Execution - Windows Server 2008 SP2 - KB2992611 (x64) - V2 [1,8.3]
    MS14-038: Vulnerability in Windows Journal Could Allow Remote Code Execution - Windows Server 2008 SP2 - KB2971850 [1,8.1]
    MS09-060: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Active Template Library (ATL) ActiveX Controls for Microsoft Office Could Allow Remote Code Execution - Visio Viewer 2007 SP1/SP2 [1,8.1]
    MS12-001: Vulnerability in Windows Kernel Could Allow Security Feature Bypass - Windows Server 2008 R2 Gold (x64) [1,8.1]
    MS14-033: Vulnerability in Microsoft XML Core Services Could Allow Information Disclosure - Windows Server 2008 SP2 - KB2939576 [1,8.1]
    MS14-025: Vulnerability in Group Policy Preferences Could Allow Elevation of Privilege - Windows Server 2008 SP2 - KB2928120 (x64) [1,7.8]
    MS13-014: Vulnerability in NFS Server Could Allow Denial of Service - Windows Server 2008 R2 Gold/SP1 (x64) [1,7.7]
    I have approved the above patches in WSUS and ran syncronization. The log wsyncmgr.log show that synchronization is done and even all child sites are syncronized. But I am unable to find the above even in the parent site. Checked all the SUP settings and
    all the 2008 server updates are set and marked to download.
    Please help me out on fixing this.

So you should NEVER approve anything in WSUS. This will cause problems with your clients. Honestly since you approved things in WSUS, I would uninstall WSUS and reinstall it, reinstall the SUP, this will clear up any issues that now exist.
    Garth Jones | My blogs: Enhansoft and
    Old Blog site | Twitter:
    @GarthMJ

• A locate command for solaris

Hi all,
    does anyone know any equivalent to the locate command for Solaris?
    Thanks all
    Here I'm helping others to find it faster than me :-)
    locate for solaris
    locate equivalent for solaris
    how to find files in solaris
    how to find directories in solaris
    find filenames quickly

This would be a good question for one of the forums on opensolaris.org, you might
    get better answers there. If the file you are looking for was installed via packages,
    then you can use the package database to look it up.
    I think you have to be root (which is lame). Here is an example for
    the file "libxil.so.1"
    # pkgchk -l -P libxil.so.1
    Pathname: /opt/SUNWits/Graphics-sw/xil/lib/libxil.so
    Type: symbolic link
    Source of link: /usr/openwin/lib/libxil.so.1
    Referenced by the following packages:
    SUNWxilrl
    Current status: installed
    Pathname: /opt/SUNWits/Graphics-sw/xil/lib/libxil.so.1
    Source of link: /usr/openwin/lib/libxil.so.1
    SUNWxilrl
    Pathname: /usr/lib/libxil.so
    Source of link: ./libxil.so.1
    SUNWxwrtl
    Pathname: /usr/lib/libxil.so.1
    Source of link: ../openwin/lib/libxil.so.1
    SUNWxwrtl
    Pathname: /usr/openwin/lib/libxil.so
    Source of link: libxil.so.1
    SUNWxilrl
    Pathname: /usr/openwin/lib/libxil.so.1
    Type: regular file
    Expected mode: 0755
    Expected owner: root
    Expected group: bin
    Expected file size (bytes): 952740
    Expected sum(1) of contents: 59048
    Expected last modification: Jan 22 19:00:53 2005
    SUNWxilrl

• Help with Install of Xerces-c 2.4.0 for Solaris

After having memory leak issues with Xerces-c 2.3.0 for Solaris 2.7
    for CC 6.2 I have decided to update to at least 2.4. I have
    downloaded the binary tarball and have installed it on my development
    server, which runs Solaris 2.8. I do use CC 6.2 for my compiler. I
    have reset all the environment variables in Korn shell that point to
    the Xerces distribution.
    When I try to compile the same piece of code that compiles fine under
    Xerces 2.3 the compiler spits back the following errors compiling
    against 2.4 regarding the XSerializeEngine.hpp :
    "/opt/local/software/xerces/xerces-c2_4_0-solaris_27-cc_62/include/xercesc/internal/XSerializeEngine.hpp",
    line 541: Warning: Too many arguments in macro Assert.
    "/opt/local/software/xerces/xerces-c2_4_0-solaris_27-cc_62/include/xercesc/internal/XSerializeEngine.hpp",
    line 541: Error: No direct declarator preceding "(".
    line 541: Error: Use ";" to terminate declarations.
    line 546: Error: Use ";" to terminate declarations.
    line 652: Warning: Too many arguments in macro Assert.
    line 657: Warning: Too many arguments in macro Assert.
    line 663: Warning: Too many arguments in macro Assert.
    line 663: Error: No direct declarator preceding "(".
    line 664: Error: A declaration does not specify a tag or an
    identifier.
    line 664: Error: Use ";" to terminate declarations.
    line 664: Error: A declaration was expected instead of "{".
    line 665: Error: No direct declarator preceding "(".
    line 667: Error: "," expected instead of ")".
    line 670: Error: A declaration was expected instead of "}".
    line 702: Error: A declaration was expected instead of "}".
    11 Error(s) and 4 Warning(s) detected.
    gnu_make: *** [SchedUpdateSubscriber] Error 11
    Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?
    Thanks in advance.

I've always compiled xerces from the source code. Have used 2.4.0 and 2.5.0 this way with Sun One Studio 8 without any issues.
    If you want to try compiling, I'd recommend going with the later release (more compiler tweaks and fixes) and the following build commands:-
    % cd xerces-c-src_2_5_0
    % export XERCESCROOT=`pwd`
    % cd src/xercesc
    % runConfigure -r pthread -p solaris
    % export CXXFLAGS="-library=stlport4" - skip this line if you're not using stlport
    % ./configure
    % gmake
    Hope that helps!

• No Disk meet the criteria for Solaris installation

Hi all, I have a problem when trying to install Solaris 8 (Intel) on my PC. There are some funny things happened while installing the OS.
    1.) My motherboard does not support booting from CD-ROM, so I downloaded a Device Assistant Boot Disk to boot it up. Then I use dd.exe to make the boot disk from the image, I have tried many times that after creating the boot disk, this boot disk will contain 512 bytes of bad sector. So why?
    2.) After using this boot disk to boot up and install the OS, before entering to the detection of the bus type stuff (still on the white screen), at the bottom of the screen, it says "ata_command select failed ... ...", what does this mean?
    3.) When the system go back to the white screen with language selection, I choose English (which is 1), and the system try to find my hard disk, but it failed and says "No Disk meet the criteria for Solaris installation" with a new line saying "installation documenation found.". So what is happening?
    Appreciate for any help.
    Wallace

Did you check that your adaptec scsi controller is
    supported by solaris and/or has a working driver
    (from sun or adaptec) ?
    Here's the HCL for solaris 8 x86:
    http://soldc.sun.com/support/drivers/hcl/8/401/BOOK.htm

• How to get the free space from logical drive for solaris installation?

Hi.. I am using win-xp.In the extended drive I have freed 10gb by deleting one of the logical drives.I wish to know how to proceed for solaris installation in the space available with out disturbing the data in other logical drives.Is there any tool?

Hi,
    See: http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/self_help.jsp
    At the bottom of that page, FAQ # 3
    HTH,
    John

• Staff: Why is there no offline installer for 10.1.5? The patch doesn't work for me.

Hi, I'm trying to update Adobe Reader 10.1.4 on a 32-bit Windows XP SP3 computer to Adobe Reader 10.1.5. The Adobe Reader Updater downloaded the update but it tells me:
    "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable"
    It's looking for AdbeRdr1010_en_US.msi in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\ARM\Reader_10.0.1\ but it can't find it.
    Normally in a situation like this I could just download the offline installer, and as an enterprise user I want to do that anyway. Yet it appears there's no offline installers in ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/10.x/10.1.5/ like for example AdbeRdr1015_en_US.exe or AdbeRdr1015_en_US.msi. On Adobe's pages for both enterprise and home users it only offers 10.1.4 as the older version prior to 11, not 10.1.5 as one would expect.
    What's going on with this? Am I the only one who's noticed either of these things? I suppose on that one computer I'll have to download AdbeRdr1010_en_US.msi and place it in that directory where the patch is looking for it.
    Thanks for any help
    edit: link to enterprise patch notes: http://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotes/10/10.1.5.html
    edit: here's a screenshot of the error: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7294/capturessl.png

Howdy,
    I'm not sure what you mean by an offline installer, but the available updates, the admin guide, and the release notes are all correct. 10.1.5 is an update (MSP). It is not a full installer. As stated in the doc, full installers are not always provided. Also, full installers or updates don't have any online dependency.
    You can install 10.1.5 over that last relevant msi/exe. That's 10.1.4 for some languages but usually 10.1.
    Alternatively, you can get a non-enterprise installer from the Reader Download Center. You can probably expand the exe to get to an MSI. That's an atypical route most enterprise admins have not found a need to travel.
    10.1.6 will also only be an MSP update.
    hth,
    Ben

• Get the patch 5 for Solaris

can you tell me where can download 6i patch 5 for Sun Solaris? thanks
    null

1) Go to http://Metalink.oracle.com
    2) Then click on the link at the top with text:
    ==> Click here for Patches released after February 19, 2001 and for all Application Patches. "
    3) Then Choose
    Product family = oracle developer
    Platform = Solaris or anything you wish
    Limit Search to = Latest Product Patchsets or Minipacks
    You should be able to see the patchset you are asking for. If you are looking for a one-off patch then select the default "all product patches" for the option "Limit search to".
    null

• Where to download the patch for Oracle Installer

Is there someone who knows where I can find the patch for older versions of Oracle Installer, which has Y2K problems. Thanks!

Hi again,
    I forgot you can also download the compliant installer from this site if you go to Support page for Developer 6 ( http://technet.oracle.com/products/developer/)
    regards
    Warren

Maybe you are looking for

• ESS iviews givng blank output

Dear All,       I am implementing ESS & MSS.(100 sp 14 with ECC 5.0 and NW 2004) Everything works fine with std SAP roles.Then I copied the complete folder in clients namespace but when I assign the new role to user only overview pages are getting di

• Partitoning a Hardware Raid

OK, I have already searched the net to no avail, im hoping someone here will be able to help me. I currently have an external 300gb HD with 2 partitions, one is a bootable backup and the other is storage. I have recently realized that if this drive w

• Superdrive won't load blanks but plays DVD DL with lectures

The Superdrive in my MacBookPro3,1 will automatically mount and play a commercially recorded, double layer DVD (containing lectures). But it will not mount a commercially-recorded stereo music CD or blank disks formatted as CD-R, CD-RW, or DVD-R.  Th

• HT201210 My ipad is not activating.

Can't activate my ipad all of a sudden.

• How to import 3D object photoshop into flash?

Hi, I made a 3D coin object in photoshop CS5.1 then I want to import it into flash CS5.5. how? I did export the 3D object for every single format, but the flash is not recognise the format. And I also did save as every different format, but was not a