Intel wlan driver 16.11 download for T430/T530

Hi,
Today, Lenovo issued new wlan drivers for the ThinkPad T430 and T530.  I am reporting two issues: (1) the download for the 64 bit Windows is corrupted and cannot be run, and (2) the download is missing for the T530 which uses the identical Intel cards, and is noted in the readme file.  Please correct corrupted 64 bit grw212ww_64.exe file, and make sure that it also appears on the T530 download list.
Solved!
Go to Solution.

There's actually a 17.0.0.34 driver:
http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php/downloads/Drivers/Intel/Wlan/PROSet-Wireless-WiFi-Software/...
W520: i7-2720QM, Q2000M at 1080/688/1376, 21GB RAM, 500GB + 750GB HDD, FHD screen
X61T: L7500, 3GB RAM, 500GB HDD, XGA screen, Ultrabase
Y3P: 5Y70, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, QHD+ screen

Similar Messages

• Intel WLAN Driver -7 (64) does not install on W530

I have a W530 running the latest updates for Windows 7.  When I try to install the Intel WLAN Driver - 7 (64) V17.13.11 from System Update, it stops at 91%.  How can I get it to finish the installation?  Thanks.

Search your disk for recent *.log files right after an install attempt. Most driver installers output a nice detailed breakdown of what they're doing.

• What audio driver should I download for Pavilion dv5237cl Notebook?

From driver and download, I downloaded both audio drivers but none of them is working.
    What audio driver should I download for Pavilion dv5237cl Notebook?
    In the device manager, under audio, listing something like "legacy..." but in control panel said that there is no audio device.

HI,
    go to your device manager and see can you see some devices named " unknows devices"
    if yes then >
    Try following some steps
    go to your device manager > right click on unknown devices > go to  Properties > then Details tag
    select from drop down list called  Hardware ID's
    and search it according to it on google or any serch engine you will get the right drivers.. (PCI\VEN............)
    here are the print shoot of process!
    Hope it helps!
    **Clicking on the Kudos! white star is a nice way to say thank you on any post that helped you or resolved the problem.**
    **Selecting "Accept as Solution" for a reply that solves your issue helps others who are searching the web for an answer**
    **Clicking on the Kudos! white star is a nice way to say thank you on any post that helped you or resolved the problem.**
    **Selecting "Accept as Solution" for a reply that solves your issue helps others who are searching the web for an answer**

• Re: What WLan driver do I need for Satellite A300-1GN PSAGCE

Hallo people.....
    I need help for my friend....
    We have here a laptop Toshiba Satellite A300-1GN (PSAGCE) and in Toshiba driver page, for each card has two or three companies....
    For example for wireless LAN, has Realtek, Atheros, Intel....which is the right??
    Where can i see that???
    I must also refer that when I am trying to download one of wireless LAN driver, I see a message, that I don't have the permission to view this page....
    What can i do????
    Now as a result, I have 4 yellows in device manager.
    Three basic system things and wireless lan......
    Please help!!!!!!! Thanks in advance.......

Hi
    As Im not mistaken the Satellite A300-1GN supports the Wlan card Intel 802.11 a/g/n and you could find the WLan drive on the Toshiba WLan portal:
    http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/wlan/
    Greets

• When will new Intel Graphics Driver Graphics be released for X61

Intel has released a new driver version 6.14.10.5002 for gm965 - any word when lenovo will release their version?  Can Intel's driver be used directly?

intel's own driver can be used but the on-screen display for brightness levels will break.   there's also no guarantee its reliablity as it hasn't been officially tested on a lenovo system.
    ThinkStation C20
    ThinkPad X1C · X220 · X60T · s30 · 600

• Satellite P50-A-144: Intel WLAN driver update solves unstable WiFI

The notebook Toshiba Satellite P50-A-144:
    The current Toshiba Download Driver version is the 16.5.1 (OEM Version) and is already installed on the notebook, and the current Intel Download Driver version is the 16.10.0 (generic Version).
    *This new version solves the problem of unstable WiFi/WLAN Internet connection.*
    Will Toshiba have available soon the OEM version updated to the 16.10.0?
    Thank you.

Intel has released as of 06/26/2014 a new Driver Version 17.0.5.8 and
    Toshiba up to 07/12/2014 still has not updated the corresponding Toshibas OEM Version,
    either the previous Intels older Version 16.10.0.5 has not been updated by Toshiba.
    It seems the Drivers update by Toshiba takes very very long time until they are ready to download on the Toshiba Support web page.
    Unfortunatly, Intel does not recommend to install the generic Driver on Toshiba-OEM Systems, because they do not provide support in case of issues after installation, and suggest to get the Update directly from Toshiba, so there is no other chance, just to wait for the Update until Toshiba released the OEM-Version.
    Are there other alternatives?

• Intel PROSet/Wireless Software not available for Win7 32bits

On this [Toshiba page|http://www.toshiba.eu/innovation/windows7_drivers.jsp?service=EU&selCategory=2&selF amily=2&selSeries=152&selProduct=7954&selShortMod= null&language=16&selOS=29&selType=all&yearupload=& monthupload=&dayupload=&useDate=null&mode=allMachi nes&search=&action=search&macId=&country=all&page= 2] I downloaded file "Intel PROSet/Wireless Software" for Win7 32bits but when I try to install it its says 64 bits operating system is required.
    The driver from intel website doesn't work.

This is an Intel Wlan software (not WLan driver)
    You can download it directly from Intel page and it works since it worked on my notebook too.
    http://www.intel.com/support/wireless/wtech/proset-ws/sb/CS-034041.htm

• Cannot install WLAN Driver on my U410 - Aborts on "Search the target device in this machine".

Hi,
    so I have uninstalled Windows 8 and installed Windows 7 64bit Pro on my new Lenovo Ideapad u410. I managed to get all the drivers working... EXCEPT ONE: The WLAN.
    Now here's what I did and what happens everytime I try to install the WLAN driver:
    I have downloaded the driver "WiFi Link Driver (Intel, CyberTan, Liteon) for Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)" from the page http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-​tips/detail.page?&DocID=HT073650 multiple times and tried installing it multiple times. The installation process works until the status "Search the target device in this machine" shows up. As soon as this status shows up, the installation exits without an error message or anything else.
    Please help me to get it working. I can't even use this machine without WLAN.
    By the way:
    - LAN works fine
    - It's not a hardware issue as the WiFi worked fine on the preinstalled Win8
    - The WiFi won't even show up under Windows
    - I have not installed the "Intel WiMax Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)" driver as I am told that this is not used.
    - Of course I am running the .exe as Administrator
    - It may have to do something with my partitions as I tried installing Win7 on UEFI before, I can post these if you need to see them.
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Hi moeper,
    Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums!
    The driver may not be finding the Wifi Device, that's why the driver installation is failing.
      Try This,
          Turn Off the System, Turn it back on and start hitting F2
            Check under Configuration TAB and and look for WLAN option,
               If Disabled - Enable it then Hit F10 to save the settings
               If Enabled - Disable it Hit F10 to save, Then go back to hitting F2 and enable it back,
    Then Reinstall the Driver
        WiFi Link Driver (Intel, CyberTan, Liteon)   
    If still Nogo
      Try Opening Device Manager and look for your wireless device It should be located under Network Adapters
          or it should show as Network Controller or unknown device with an exclamation mark.
    If you were able to find it get the hardware id of that and post it back here
    Regards
    Solid Cruver
    Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
    If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
    Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

• Original Intel Graphics Driver will not allow me to update it

HP ENVY 23-d006a TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop PC 
    operating system is microsoft 8 (64-bit)
    Whenever I try downloading the Intel Graphics driver from the download software and drivers page , I will then attempt to update it. however, a box pops up saying "your system does not meet the minimum requirements for this update. update has been cancelled. (9996)"
    I am pretty certain that it should be compatible with the pc. 
    help is much appreciated

pikablu93,
    Thank you for the replay, not the number that we need. 
    Here is a link that shows how to find the product number, that way we can pull the exact driver for your computer.
    Once you have the product number you can go to HP.com and download the driver.
    Have a good day.

• G510 Windows 7 WLAN driver doesn't work

My G510 came with Windows 8.1 pre-installed. I didn't want that, so I installed Windows 7 instead. After that, I downloaded this driver (WLAN Driver (Atheros, Broadcom, Realtek) for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - Lenovo G410, G510) using a different computer. I copied the driver to a USB thumb drive. Then I installed the driver on the G510.
    The driver installed without any errors. However, I still can't enable the wireless adapter. Device manager shows missing drivers for several components (as expected) under "Other devices" but I am not sure which one is the wireless adapter:
    BCM43142A0 (I believe this is the bluetooth adapter)
    Ethernet Controller
    Network Controller
    PCI Simple Communications Controller
    SM Bus Controller
    Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller
    Unknown device
    USB2.0-CRW
    Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections shows no network adapters at all, but Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features shows Lenovo_Wireless_Driver is installed.
    When the installer runs, it copies the files from the "C:\drivers\WLAN Driver (Atheros, Broadcom, Realtek)\Broadcom\6.30.233.75\Driver\Win8" directory to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo_Wireless_Driver\Win8" directory. I believe the problem may be that this is in fact a driver for Windows 8 and not for Windows 7 as indicated.
    I thought at first I may have just downloaded the wrong driver (I was careful to select the right one), but after downloading it again, I confirmed that I have the correct installer with the file name wlan125w7u1.exe.
    I've tried re-installing the driver several times as an administrator, rebooting before and after each install. I've also tried Fn+F5 and Fn+F7, which does nothing.
    Edit: I almost forgot the best part. I called Lenovo technical support last night, who told me I must contact premium technical support in the morning (they were closed at the time). But premium technical support refuses to help me with this problem unless I am willing to pay $59, or $170 for a one-year support subscription, as they consider it a software support issue.

hi FoulSynthesis,
    Welcome to the Lenovo Forums.
    Your issue might be similar to this thread.
     If you have the Broadcom 43142 Wireless LAN Adapter (BCM43142) with the following Hardware ID then you may wanna check the driver below:
    Hardware ID:
    USB\VID_04F2&PID_B3BB&REV_1152&MI_00
    USB\VID_04F2&PID_B3BB&MI_00
    Driver:
    Broadcom BCM43142 Wireless LAN Driver (802.11b/g/n)
    h0wg01ww.exe
    10.6 MB
    If the driver above doesn't work for you, kindly follow this guide on how to find  the hardware ID of the Wi-Fi card (it's the one labelled Network Controller underDevice Manager > Other Devices) to correctly identify the appropriate Windows 7 driver.
    Regards
    Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
    If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
    Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

• Satellite Pro 6000: Cannot find correct WLAN driver

Hi,
    I have re-installed Windows Xp on my notebook Satellite Pro 6000. All is working except for the wireless connectivity.
    When looking in the device manager, I see that the WLAN driver has not (or incorrectly) been installed.
    So looked at the Toshiba site for the corresponding drivers, but I am not able to find the correct one. I did found some drivers, which seems to be the one, but unfortunately after installing the drivers, the wireless connectivity is still not available.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards, Robert

Hi
    I dont believe that you cannot install the Wlan driver.
    Go to the device manger and find out which Wlan card was installed. (check properties)
    If the WLan card is placed under network adapters so the driver was installed properly.
    But if you see a unknown device in device manager so you need the WLan driver.
    Then download the WLan driver from the Toshiba site. Be sure that you use the right driver for the right OS!
    You can try firstly to uninstall the old driver and then to install the new one.

• Where can i download Intel HD driver update for Satellite A660-1en?

Where can i download Intel HD driver update for satellite a660-1en?
    (i can't install windows 7 sp1)
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2505743

>cant insall last driver from intel(they told me that i must download new driver from Toshiba
    It is possible to install the driver from Intel but you have to do this is device manager!
    You have to FORCE windows choosing the downloaded driver and this can be done using the advanced installation procedure. This helps to choose the driver from Intel and to finish the installation!

• Can't find correct WLAN driver for T41

I've tried all drivers listed after my system auto detects, one intel driver even causes a BSoD
    Laptop is T41 2379-DJU.
    OS is XP SP3.
    Any advice appreciated.
    Thanks
    Message Edited by n8inoldport on 07-14-2009 04:08 PM
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

n8inoldport, welcome to the forum,
    the correct wlan driver for your system should be this one. Please ensure that you pay attention to the installation instructions lower down on the site.
    Hope this helps
    Andy  ______________________________________
    Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points
    Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more. FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.
      Deutsche Community     Comunidad en Español    English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество
    PepperonI blog 

• I can't install Intel graphics driver for HP Pavilion G6 2240SH under Windows 8.1

HI!
    I installed Windows 8.1 Update 1 x64 to my HP Pavilion G6 2240SH laptop. I started install the drivers and I got an error message in the Intel High-Definition setup: "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software."
    Intel HD driver version: 10.18.10.3277
    Can anybody help me to solve this problem?
    Thanks,
    Spatrik
    This question was solved.
    View Solution.

Hello Spatrik, 
    I have read your post on how your notebook computer is displaying an error message that your updated driver does not meet your system requirements, and I would be happy to assist you!
    The first step I recommend is to remove the Intel graphics driver, as well as removing the chipset drivers from Programs and Features. These chipset drivers will be named Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver, and Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver. Once the drivers are removed, please restart your computer.
    When the computer powers back on, please download and install the following drivers:
    Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver
    Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver
    Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver 
    Once these drivers are re-installed, please follow this document on Using HP Support Assistant (Windows 8). This should help in updating your computer's Intel drivers.   
    Please re-post with the results of your troubleshooting, and I look forward to your reply!
    Regards  
    MechPilot
    I work on behalf of HP
    Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
    Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

• HT3606 how do i get a recovery disk or download for os 10.5.8?  my system was installed by an apple store when replacing my hard drive.  i did not get a backup disk.

how do i get a recovery disk or download for os 10.5.8?  my system was installed by an apple store when replacing my hard drive.  i did not get a backup disk.  macbook is a 1.1 from mid 2006 and 10.5.8 is as far as i can go..  use this as a utility backup when my new macbook pro with mt lion screws something up---which seems like a daily event. do i have to install a lesser version of leopard then install the update.  does software update even work anymore for leopard?  im so in the dark and when i look at the console i just freak.

Hello, your best bet would be to clone your drive to an external drive, which will be bootable.
    Get carbon copy cloner to make an exact copy of your old HD to the New one...
    http://www.bombich.com/software/ccc.html
    Or SuperDuper...
    http://www.shirt-pocket.com/SuperDuper/
    You're not likely to see any updates show up for 10.5.x
    The very first MacBook 1,1s can actually run 10.6, which is updatable to 10.6.8, but will only run in 32 bit mode on yours.
    http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook/specs/macbook_1.83.html
    Snow Leopard/10.6.x Requirements...
    General requirements
       * Mac computer with an Intel processor
        * 1GB of memory (I say 4GB at least, more if you can afford it)
        * 5GB of available disk space (I say 30GB at least)
        * DVD drive for installation
        * Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
        * Some features require Apple’s MobileMe service; fees and terms apply.
    Which apps work with Mac OS X 10.6?...
    http://snowleopard.wikidot.com/
    Buy Snow Leopard > http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC573/mac-os-x-106-snow-leopard
    Call Apple Sales...in the US: 1-800-MY-APPLE. Or Support... 1-800-275-2273
    Other countries...
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HE57

Maybe you are looking for

• Possible for Solution Manger to track Transaction usage?

Dear Experts, I want to track the usage of SAP transactions by the users in some systems over 1 year period. Based on some online reading, I can see the 2 options: 1. Via SM19 Security Audit 2. Via STAD (short term only) However, with all the system

• How can I download a video on my iPad  whilst abroad

How can I download a video on my iPad  whilst abroad, it just says waiting........

• Coherence Installation error

After Downloading coherence zip file and extracting it in windows, i am trying to execute the following command java -jar coherence.jar I am getting the following exception Exception in thread "main" (Wrapped: MulticastUdpSocket{State=STATE_INITIAL,

• 10.6.3 and overscan issues

Since updating to 10.6.3 when I plug my 1080p TV in via HDMI>DVI adaptor instead of getting the option of a resolution of 1920x1080 it comes up with 1080p TV. If I choose this the picture overscans. If I uncheck the overscan option in Displays I get

• Feature Request: Extend Environments & Function Contexts to called functions.

As it stands, calling a function with an envrionment doesn't extend to called functions. Likewise setting a failure handler for a function context doesn't extend to called functions. However most of the work takes place in called functions, so it see