Intermittent and selective wifi issues T530

Hi. I received last week my new T530  for which I am generally pleased EXCEPT a common reoccuring wifi connection issue.
I have the Centrino (R) Ultimate N- 6300 AGN network card. At home I am connected to the Internet with a Telus smart hub. Whenever I am connected to to the Telus hub my connection is always dropping. Signal is strong on th erouter and I have 5 bars on my TP. My old Acer computer works fine as well as an Asus tablet. Now if I am connected to the internet thru my smart phone hot spot, I have no issues at all, as well as in a friend's home and at my mom's home. 
What is going on here? Has anyone a solution for this? I would really hate to have to return this laptop as everything else is great.
Any suggestions are appreciated!

I point to
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-Internet/Why-your-Wi-Fi-is-slow/td-p/534451
which should help with the wireless issue(s) that you are having.
If not, please post.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Similar Messages

• Mountain Lion and Lion wifi issues

Don't start on me about there being multiple threads on that subject already.  I was told by a very respected member of these forums to start my own thread on the issue.
    Dropping wifi started with Lion and for the last 10 months with ML.  I've been in touch with Apple, they called me after reading my old post and had me run test for them with no help.  I've done completely clean installs on newly reformatted hard drive and using a USB drive to install ML.  It won't connect to wifi to finish install half the time so other software isn't the issue.
    I've tried just about every fix posted.  A lot of them with Apple on the phone.  I've replaced my router knowing that wouldn't fix it because I take my Mac with me and it drops wifi on any router or network.
    I have 2 Macs and only one has ever had this issue.
    You don't have to believe I've tried everything, that I've had Apple call me or that I even have the issue.
    I've been asked to post the names of the engineers that have contacted me.  Why would you need to know that in order to believe me, especially if you admit to not knowing any. 
    All I want to know is there a fix?  Yes/No
    Remember it doesn't want to connect on a clean install.
    P.S.:
    For all those looking for reason's not to help me, my dog is yawning in the picture not growling.  Yes I've gotten mad on other threads but how many times can you be called a liar just because their fixes didn't work for me or I won't post engineers names. 

Thanks for that list.
    Out of all you posted I tried everything with Apple on the phone. 
    I'm the only one who uses this Mac and I constantly check my settings incase something was changed on it's own because of some app.  But I'll lock it after retrying everything over again.
    I'll be glad to get it down to once every few days again. I haven't complaned about it in a long time because I could live with that.  That's where I was before it went back to dropping constantly. Lets face it once a day would be great.  I've had to reboot just trying to reply. 
    I've started taking some live on line courses so it's not just an announce to me.  It started again before I started classes.
    The 10.8.3 update made it worse.  But not enough to go back to 10.8.2. 
    My mail program is affected the worst.  When wifi drops and Mail is running I always have to force quit.  I know that's an affect no the cause.
    I do have another Genius Bar appointment for that and a couple of other issues.  The first time they denied there were any wifi issues until I gave them the names of the engineers that called me with their email addresses and phone numbers.  I've since lost their phone numbers but still have their email addresses.  I know one was a CA area code and the Main one was from TX.  I have emailed them this week but still no reply.
    Like I said once it went down to dropping every few days I didn't care any more.
    I'll keep you up to date.

• IPads/iPhone and Open Wifi Issue

Running Cisco wireless at a larger university and We're running into issues with ipads and iphones on our network.  We run an Open guest network.  No encryption.  But are having difficulty getting ipads and iphones, of variying models, getting connected reliably.   We get "error joining network" messages, but only for the Open networks.  Also, it seems Random.  3 out of 4 times it fails and then it will connect a few times and then fail again.  It makes no sense whatsoever.
    Here is out network setup:
    Wireless network enryption:  None (Open)
    WLC is a 5508 Running version 7.0.222.0
    We also have 2-4400 models running 7.0.222.0
    APs are 1131's (ABG) and 1142's (AGN)
    We have run several tests to confirm that this seems isolated to our Cisco envirnoment and only Open networks.  We have another vendors products on site (That we've been slowly replacing with Cisco) and have the same network configured there and are not having these issues.  We have also tried putting a WPA2-PSK password on the network for testing purposes, and that elminates the issues, however, we need this network to be Open due to requirements on our end.
    We've tested everything from iPad 1's up to iPad 3's all running the latest iOS 5.1.1 as well as iPhone4 and iPhone4S version running 5.1.1.  All seem to have the issue. 
    I'm running out of ideas for testing and troubleshooting this issue.  Any help or direction would be greatly apprecated.
    Thank You.

I better explain this better:)
    The session timeout will force a user to have to log back on the webauth. Idle timeout will allow the wlc to know of the iDevice even if it goes to sleep, or else it will timeout after 300 seconds which is default. Fast SSID change might not be needed unless you want the ability or devices to be able to switch to a different SSID or else the will have to wait for around 30 seconds.
    Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

• Iphone 6 with iOS 8.1.1 and still wifi issues

I have Cox internet service with Netgear 2.4 router at home.  Have been having issues with my 2 iphone 6 wifi staying connected, even after two updates.  Very disappointed that with 8.1.1 the problem was not fixed.  Wifi stays on for a few seconds to a minute, then drops off.  Sometimes it re-connects.  Sometimes I'd have to enter my wifi password several times.  I have two iphone 5 and ipad air and macbook air also, and none of them have had wifi problem in the past.
    tried everything recommended here and elsewhere (resetting, turning off bluetooth, turning off wifi-networking in privacy/location services, re-boots).  Nothing works.  Was really hoping 8.1.1 would fix it, but it did not.
    Interestingly, wifi seems to stay better connected when I'm at work (still drops occasionally, but reconnects fairly quickly).
    Any suggestion would be appreciated.  This is the worst, persisting wifi problem I've had in the last 10 plus years using Apple products, and the problem does not seem to be getting solved anytime soon!!

OOPS! Too quick on the trigger to ask that question without trying anything. Sorry. Solved it by touching the bookmark icon.

• IOS8.1 WiFi issues persist

Does anyone see WiFi issues like slowness, poor signal strength even while you are near the router? I see these issues with iPhone 5s iOS8.1 update. The problem has been since iOS8 but had never seen this in iOS7.1.2. Looks like some serious issue here.
    Sometimes WiFi works in office but at home it just doesn't work. On the home network i have my laptop and other iphone 4s which work perfectly fine though. So looks like a iOS 8.x issue for iPhone 5s.
    Apple why dont you fix is right when you say "resolves WiFi performance issues on iphones with some base stations". Do a RCA please and fix this as my phone is unusable at home network.

I think I am going to sell all Pads and iPhones to move to android. This is ridiculous. Wifi is still the same issue slow, Safari still freezing sometimes. the problems still have not gotten fixed. Wasting so much time and money to spend on these Apple products and don't get the service the way is supposed to be. 3 dam failure continuous updates creating more bugs and glitches, wifi issue getting worse. I feel like apple stealing people money and run away by providing an awful service. If the iOS 8 is not ready don't release, don't just release and destroy people money and time. We spent thousand of $ for your product lol. Don't except anymore update from Apple lol

• TS3989 I had photos on my camera roll on my old phone, bought a new one and selected those photos to be a shared photo stream but when I sent it to my wife and opened it on my new phone it says there are no photos shared - these photos are more than 30 da

Just bought a new iPhone 5 and wanted to send pics from my camera roll on my iphone 4 as a shared photo stream to my new phone and my wife's phone.
    I selected the pictures and created the photo stream and it showed up on my new phone and she was able to accept invite, but when opened the stream contained 0 photos and a message that says "No Shared Photos"
    These pictures were admitedly older than 30 days. Is that the rule that pictures from your camera roll older than 30 days cannot be shared as photo stream?
    I apprecaite all guidance on this issue. For those answering - yes everything else photostream wise is connected and working so there's no issue with setup - my question simply is can a user upload photos older than 30 days from the camera roll to a shared photostream?
    Thank you

Welcome to the Apple Community.
    30 days is only applicable to My photostream and even then it applies from the time they were added not mwhen they were taken (unless it's the same time)
    I'd be inclined to restart your wife's phone and see if that helps, otherwise you might try turning photostream off and on again on her phone.
    Note: disabling photostream and re-enabling it will result in any photos that are currently in the photostream album on your device, that are older than 30 days old, not being added back.

• I have set up my airprint wifi printer which works perfectly with the HP eprint app. However, when i view an email and click on the top right arrow button and select "PRINT" on my ipad nothing happens????...

I have set up my airprint wifi printer which works perfectly with the HP eprint app. However, when i view an email and click on the top right arrow button and select "PRINT" on my ipad nothing happens????...
    Also, when im viewing websites and i find something i wish to print, same again, if i simply click on the print option at the top right of the screen nothing happens... the only way I can print is if i copy the weblink of the site page then click on my HP eprint app and paste the web link, then select print, it prints off fine.. but its it such a pain to keep copying and pasting links or screen dumping emails just to print...

Just to recap, this is a collection of ports I have collected over time for people who needed this information when setting up the HP ePrint app so that they could view their email from within the app.  I am certain other applications also need this information.  Although lengthy, I could not find a more comprehensive place to retrieve this information.  Feel free to post additional information, faulty information, or other related topics below as this is simply a collection of data and it would be practically impossible to test all of them. Thank you!
    Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.
    When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
    Every problem has a solution!

• Maverick and wifi issues

Is anyone aware of any particular or specific issues with Maverick and losing connection intermittently with access points / wifi?  See link
    http://howtoapple.com/mavericks-wifi-issues-fix/
    We are experiencing this to some degree with our MACs primarily on Maverick.

Hello RT91,
    Thank you for the details of the issue you are experiencing with connecting to your home network using an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi on your MacBook Pro.  I would be concerned about this too.  I found a couple of articles I recommend for this issue. 
    First, I recommend reviewing this article:
    Mac OS X: Troubleshooting a cable modem, DSL, or LAN Internet connection
    http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1317
    This second article has some additional steps specific to troubleshooting Wi-Fi connections.  I recommend the full article, but the section titled "Symptom: My Mac does not connect to the Internet" stands out to me for the issue you described:
    Wi-Fi: How to troubleshoot Wi-Fi connectivity
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4628
    Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Community.
    Best,
    Sheila M.

• Pixelation and intermitte​nt audio sync issues

I just had FiOS installed about 2 weeks ago.  Our master bedroom is having intermittent issues where audio/video do not sync up, and my bedroom has pixellation issues where things appear blocky.  This is more prevalent during high-motion scenes.  Internet speeds can also get spiky as well at times.  We had a Vz tech come out, but of course he could ot find any problems with signal strength, etc.  My only thoughts are that it is either the number of splitters on the line, or the rating on some of the splitters.
    There is one 2-way splitter that is rated 5-1200 MHz between the router and the wall.  The other end goes to a television.  There is one 2-way splitter that is rated 5-1200 MHz outside by the ONT.  There are two 4-way splitters in the basement that are both rated as 5-1000 MHz.  Could the amount or rating of the splitters be what is causing my connectivity and image quality issues?

Hi team!
    cc: petergaraway
    Wondering if anyone has any updates on the Premiere CC v AJA T-Tap situation?
    I just bought an AJA to go with our new trash can iMac, which has been beasted out so it shouldn't have any performance issues. I have two thunderbolt displays for the edit and a Samsung LED TV on the wall for client monitoring. There is a 10m HDMI cable running to get to the TV, through walls and ceiling, which I just replaced to a cable with a booster in the middle because I thought that distance might be the first cause of the lag.
    I guesstimate we are anywhere between 6-12 frames out at times. Also, the vision seems to be buffering, and thus at times jolts on the screen as it tries to catch up (or back) to the audio.
    Audio is coming out through the Headphones jack on the mac to a small Behringer mixer, where I have monitor speakers for the edit and then wall speakers for the client. So I have been keeping the Audio output to the Adobe Desktop Audio. If I select AJA T-Tap it sends the audio straight to the TV, even despite going back into the system settings.
    In Preferences > Playback, the AJA settings are to Match Sequence and Minimum Buffer. Playing with the m/s frame offsets doesn't seem to make any progress on the issue. And infact if I push it to 500m/s it only worsens the buffering problem I described above.
    I went into the AJA control panel and have made sure everything is set to 1080p25 as our timelines will invariably always be 25fps (Australia).
    But right now I am pretty stuck, and think our slight sync issue was better before I introduced the AJA T-Tap to our system, when we ran the HDMI straight out of the back of the Mac. Only problem now is I put the HDMI back there and I don't get a signal to the tv! 
    Would love any other thoughts or suggestions here.
    Mike.

• Intermittent WiFi issue following Windows 10 upgrade

My acer Aspire V3-571 has been intermittently losing WiFi for past 2 days since Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium.The Aspire has:Atheros wireless network adapter AR5BWB222 10.0.0.38 Wed. 2/15/12 So far, I have:1. In the Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter Properties,I  unchecked the box in the Property Management tab which read Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power. 1b. Made sure airplane mode was in off position.
    1c. Forget exactly where I did this, but made sure settings in another ? location were set at "Maximum Performance."
    2. Checked that firmware is up to date on my network router, with security set to WPA 2-PSK (AES).
    3. Searched through many forums to read responses of folks upgrading to Windows 10 with WiFi issues--seems this is widespread problem, though no one has said WiFi signal loss was intermittent, as is my laptop's. Internet hits for my searches also show WiFi issues occurred in the past for installs of Windows 8. (So far have not come across mentions of WiFi issues for past installs of Windows 7).
    4. While exploring my laptop, I came across a page of Microsoft Updates--SEE ATTACHED. I was surprised to note that these updates are released quite frequently over the course of a day. For example 10 separate updates between 4:24 PM and 11:30 PM on Aug 1 and 18 separate updates between 12:06 AM and 3:57 PM on Aug 2.  Am including part of the record of updates for August 1 and August 2. I am aware that Microsoft uses my WiFi to AUTOMATICALLY download updates. Is it possible that this intermittent  download of updates cause the intermittent  interruptions of the WiFi??
    5. This afternoon, when the WiFi was not working for Windows 10. I reinstalled as a dual boot, Ubuntu 14.04. I had no difficulty connecting to WiFi from Ubuntu.
    Have not yet:
    1. I have not yet tried connecting the laptop via Ethernet cable to my router during one of these WiFi outages.
    2. My ISP is a VOIP/Internet setup, using one Westell and one Cisco router. I have not considered if they might be a cause of the problem.
    3. I read on one forum that someone fixed their WiFi connection issue by changing their router security setting to include TKIP NOTE: I may need to put attachment of screen grab of Windows 10 updates in a separate email reply to this post as this post is not accepting the attachment.
    Would appreciate any comments or suggestions. Thanks in advance.
    I shall likely also put this out on a Windows 10 forum elsewhere.  

Did you try clicking on the "free download required" link in the link below? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/ProductDetailsViewer?Name=Qualcomm+Atheros+AR5BWB222+Wireless+Network+Adapter&vendor=Qualcomm+Atheros&Type=Hardware

• New ipad air not connect to my home wifi (it is working). switched on select country, language and invited to select wifi via password - join lights up - 'joining' - message can't join / dismiss

New ipad air
    home wifi working
    Switch on - select langauge / country
    home wifi on list
    password in - Join illuminates - seems to be connecting then - message - 'cant connect - dismiss'
    I have turned internet connection off + on no difference
    Can any one help?

Some things to try first:
    1. Turn Off your iPad. Then turn Off (disconnect power cord for 30 seconds or longer) the wireless router & then back On. Now boot your iPad. Hopefully it will see the WiFi.
    2. Go to Settings>Wi-Fi and turn Off. Then while at Settings>Wi-Fi, turn back On and chose a Network.
    3. Change the channel on your wireless router (Auto or Channel 6 is best). Instructions at http://macintoshhowto.com/advanced/how-to-get-a-good-range-on-your-wireless-netw ork.html
    4. Go into your router security settings and change from WEP to WPA with AES.
    5.  Renew IP Address: (especially if you are droping internet connection)
        •    Launch Settings app
        •    Tap on Wi-Fi
        •    Tap on the blue arrow of the Wi-Fi network that you connect to from the list
        •    In the window that opens, tap on the Renew Lease button
    6. Potential Quick Fixes When Your iPad Won’t Connect to Your Wifi Network
    http://ipadinsight.com/ipad-tips-tricks/potential-quick-fixes-when-your-ipad-won t-connect-to-your-wifi-network/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Fix WiFi Issue for iOS 7
    http://ipadnerds.com/fix-wifi-issue-ios-7/
    Fix WiFi Issue for iOS 7
    http://ipadnerds.com/fix-wifi-issue-ios-7/
    iOS 6 Wifi Problems/Fixes
    Wi-Fi Fix for iOS 6
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4823738?tstart=240
    How To: Workaround iPad Wi-Fi Issues
    http://www.theipadfan.com/workaround-ipad-wifi-issues/
    Another Fix For iOS 6 WiFi Problems
    http://tabletcrunch.com/2012/10/27/fix-ios-6-wifi-problems-ssid/
    Wifi Doesn't Connect After Waking From Sleep - Sometimes increasing screen brightness prevents the failure to reconnect after waking from sleep. According to Apple, “If brightness is at lowest level, increase it by moving the slider to the right and set auto brightness to off.”
    Fix For iOS 6 WiFi Problems?
    http://tabletcrunch.com/2012/09/27/fix-ios-6-wifi-problems/
    Did iOS 6 Screw Your Wi-Fi? Here’s How to Fix It
    http://gizmodo.com/5944761/does-ios-6-have-a-wi+fi-bug
    How To Fix Wi-Fi Connectivity Issue After Upgrading To iOS 6
    http://www.iphonehacks.com/2012/09/fix-wi-fi-connectivity-issue-after-upgrading- to-ios-6.html
    iOS 6 iPad 3 wi-fi "connection fix" for netgear router
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsWS4ha-dn0
    Apple's iOS 6 Wi-Fi problems
    http://www.zdnet.com/apples-ios-6-wi-fi-problems-linger-on-7000004799/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
    http://ipad.about.com/od/iPad_Troubleshooting/a/How-To-Boost-Your-Wi-Fi-Signal.h tm
    Troubleshooting a Weak Wi-Fi Signal
    http://ipad.about.com/od/iPad_Troubleshooting/a/Troubleshooting-A-Weak-Wi-Fi-Sig nal.htm
    How to Fix a Poor Wi-Fi Signal on Your iPad
    http://ipad.about.com/od/iPad_Troubleshooting/a/How-To-Fix-A-Poor-Wi-Fi-Signal-O n-Your-iPad.htm
    iOS Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections  http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1398
    iPad: Issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks  http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3304
    WiFi Connecting/Troubleshooting http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/wifi/
    How to Fix: My iPad Won't Connect to WiFi
    http://ipad.about.com/od/iPad_Troubleshooting/ss/How-To-Fix-My-Ipad-Wont-Connect -To-Wi-Fi.htm
    iOS: Connecting to the Internet http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1695
    iOS: Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points  http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4199
    How to Quickly Fix iPad 3 Wi-Fi Reception Problems
    http://osxdaily.com/2012/03/21/fix-new-ipad-3-wi-fi-reception-problems/
    iPad Wi-Fi Problems: Comprehensive List of Fixes
    http://appletoolbox.com/2010/04/ipad-wi-fi-problems-comprehensive-list-of-fixes/
    Connect iPad to Wi-Fi (with troubleshooting info)
    http://thehowto.wikidot.com/wifi-connect-ipad
    10 Ways to Boost Your Wireless Signal
    http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2372811,00.asp
    Fix iPad Wifi Connection and Signal Issues  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwWtIG5jUxE
    Fix Slow WiFi Issue https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2398063?start=60&tstart=0
    How To Fix iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Wi-Fi Connectivity Issue http://tinyurl.com/7nvxbmz
    Unable to Connect After iOS Update - saw this solution on another post.
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4010130
    Note - When troubleshooting wifi connection problems, don't hold your iPad by hand. There have been a few reports that holding the iPad by hand, seems to attenuate the wifi signal.
    Some Wi-Fi losses may stem from a problematic interaction between Wi-Fi and cellular data connections. Numerous users have found that turning off Cellular Data in Settings gets their Wi-Fi working again.
    You may have many apps open which can possibly cause the slowdown and possibly the loss of wifi. In iOS 4-6 double tap your Home button & at the bottom of the screen you will see the icons of all open apps. Close those you are not using by pressing on an icon until all icons wiggle - then tap the minus sign. For iOS 7 users, there’s an easy way to see which apps are open in order to close them. By double-tapping the home button on your iPhone or iPad, the new multitasking feature in iOS 7 shows full page previews of all your open apps. Simply scroll horizontally to see all your apps, and close the apps with a simple flick towards the top of the screen.
    Wi-Fi or Bluetooth settings grayed out or dim
    http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1559
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If any of the above solutions work, please post back what solved your problem. It will help others with the same problem.
     Cheers, Tom

• IPad mini now terrible to use, apple support no help because warranty is up.  All cause by new ios8 update, wifi issues, many apps no longer work, apps that do work now crash regularly and sometimes take several instances and reboots to even open.

IPad mini now terrible to use, apple support no help because warranty is up.  All cause by new ios8 update, wifi issues, many apps no longer work, apps that do work now crash regularly and sometimes take several instances and reboots to even open.

need help uninstalling ios8 and going back to 7 where things worked please.

• Still: Macbook Air 2013 Wifi Issues On Wake-Up (And Partial Solution)

I just got my new MBA 13" Mid 2013 last week (updated to Mavericks), and have been having issues with the wifi for a couple days now. Specifically, when I wake my MBA in the morning, it will have disconnected from my home wifi and will not reconnect again. It can see the wifi (and it did ask the WPA2 password after I deleted the network in preferences), but it will not connect due to a "Connection timeout".
    I didn't have these issues with my old MBP 13' Early 2011 (also running Mavericks). Also, this only started after I had fully set up my MBA and replaced my MBP, that is, connected it to the external display, hard drive, etc.
    Now, it turns out what I have to do is disconnect my external hard drive and reconnect to the network. What kind of architecture makes something like this even possible? And it's not just me, https://discussions.apple.com/message/23423481#23423481 had the same problem: needing to remove a USB device in order to be able to reconnect to his wifi.
    This reminds me that with my old MBP, I had an issue where copying large data volumes to external drives via USB would render the wifi connection unusable. So apparently there is something about Macbook architecture that links USB and wifi.
    But why does this only occur after a full night of the MBA sleeping? I guess it would have to drop the wifi for energy saving, which it doesn't do right away whenever it goes to sleep?
    In any way, this is extremely frustrating. What is the deal with USB and wifi in Macbooks? I really hope Apple can fix this via a software solution, but to be honest, I don't trust them to anymore. I guess for them this is "working as intended".
    Cheers
    Nate
    PS: Please, do not post any links to "troubleshooting steps I may find helpful". I do not, because they were not.

It turns out the MBA doesn't even have to go to sleep for this to happen.
    Today i received a new HDD for my time machine backups, so some data transfer was necessary. I made a 600GB backup from my Mac and an external hdd I use for media files, then i started copying another 500 Gb from one external drive to another (USB to USB).
    Now in the middle of this transfer (which is rather slow to begin with at around 46 MB/s) my wifi connection just went out. My iPhone, iPad and Windows PC can still connect to my router, but the Mac tells me to "move closer" to it.
    It's interesting that my Mac can no longer see any other wifis besides my own, so I guess it's wifi range is somehow impeded by these USB transfers? How does that even work?
    At around 50% the data transfer had come to a complete halt, so I interrupted the process. Two seconds after I had ejected AND unplugged both external drives, the MBA could "see again". All visible wifis were listed again and I could connect without problem.
    Is there anyone with a similar experience? Is this a hardware defect or an architectural problem? Why have I had these USB/wifi-issues on two Macbook models spaced lmost three years apart?

• Lumia 730 wifi issues and glance screen option

Hello Champs
    I am having issues with wifi.
    Though the wifi is connected, i was not able to use internet either browse / apps.
    The wifi only works then, need to off and on.
    This is happening right from the start of purchase. 
    Sometimes i use to soft reset and use, it works fine for the halfday and there goes issue again.
    Previously i was using Lumia 720, and upgraded to 730 due to dual sim, with the same wifi router at home and at office.
    Could you please help here.
    Also why there is no Glance Screen option in Lumia 730.
    Why Why...lumia devices(hardware) differ from one device to other devices though its a same combinaiton of Hardware + Software.
    Regards, Siraj.

Perhaps you might want to consider trying the Software recovery tool wichi you can download using the link below.
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/mobile/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA142987

• Why is apple releasing the ipad4 witha new and inproved wifi attena without addressing the wifi issue in the ipad3

Why is apple releasing the ipad4 witha new and inproved wifi attena without addressing the wifi issue in the ipad3

Jim Level 5 person ....I am very happy for you that your usage will not be affected, please accept my  congratulations.
    Now I have to point out that going ballistic has certain connotations but posting on an internet forum is not one of them.
    I appear to be one of thousands who are all expressing their outrage in a rational and intelligent manner which cannot be said for your lebvel 4 + collegues on this forum.
    Finally there has been an ongoing issue wiith the iPad 3 Wifi on certain wifi only models , I have not encountered it and it seems clear neither have you. That of course does not discount the fact that many others have experienced this issue , an issue which may reveal itself to you or I in the future particularly as I have only been using mine for a fortnight.
    The following is a relevant link for your information :
    http://9to5mac.com/2012/04/04/apple-investigating-new-ipad-wifi-issues-tells-app lecare-to-replace-affected-units/

Maybe you are looking for

• Last purchase order price during miro.

Here is one issue ... We created one plant and maintain all possible required configs for it. Al possible transactions are working fine except one. When i create a Purchse order of say RS10 as its price. I also perform MIGO for it. Now before bill pa

• Fix for not boot/keyboard

Here is my problem No keyboard from bios or burst of clicks from speaker when any key is pressed during bootup (ex: DEL to get in bios) K7N2 DELTA 2 WD HD (8M cache) LG CD, LG DVDR 2X512 DDR400 Samsung 350W PS 5200 Nvidia Generic keyboard ps2 Logitec

• Publish To Portal Error

Hi All, I have a problem Publishing web templates or reports from Report Designer from BI to portal. Portal has been configured.Has both ABAP+JAVA stack.I use BI7. When I do Pubilsh - >To portal in web templates or report designer (I have tried only

• Why does center in browser stop working?

I'm in the middle of making a page that I want to be centered in the browser.  I made a template that is centered ( http://www.chax.org/Templates/main.dwt.asp ), but when I try to make a child page from that template, it doesn't center anymore ==> ht

• Distorting a Jpeg with a clipping path

Let me first say that I love using clipping path jpegs made in Photoshop. They can be used in InDesign of course, batched and converted to other formats which need transparency, and so on... The one irritating part is that there's no easy way to dist