IPhone music playback breaks after making a call - Motorokr t505

Hi,
My Motorokr t505 works great with the iPhone for making calls and music playback.
This all works well with voice control.
Except, there's a bug in the iPhone.
If I am playing music, then make a phone call by pressing the Motorokr phone button, after the call is complete, the music playback does not resume reliably.
Sometimes, it seems to be going fast and playing fractions of a second of music. Other times, it just doesn't seem to be doing anything.
The solution is to switch off the Motorokr and start playing music again.
Note, that if I receive a call while playing music, the whole system works perfectly - the music resumes correctly after the call has finished.
Any feedback? How do I tell Apple so they can work on this problem for the next firmware release.
regards,
RR

http://www.apple.com/feedback/
Thats your best route.

Similar Messages

• After making a call yesterday, my iphone went dead and cannot switch on again. Please help.

After making a call yesterday, my iphone went dead and cannot switch on again. Please some one should help.

Battery charged? If so, reset your phone:
    Press the sleep/wake button & home button at the same time, keep pressing until you see the Apple logo, then release.

• After making a call I put my phone in my pocket and when I bring it out to make a call the player is on killing battery life. How can I shut the player off or prevent this from happening?

after making a call I put my phone in my pocket and when I bring it out to make a call the player is on killing battery life. How can I shut the player off or prevent this from happening?

Try to position your iphone that the screen is facing away from your skin.
    Make sure that the back part of your phone will be the one that will contact your skin inside your pocket
    Thats what i do:)

• Deleting contact after making a call

how to i delete a single contact after making a call without clearing all contacts i called

You mean the "Recents" list? You can't, it's all or nothing.

• Why doesn´t music stop playing when making a call?

Why doesn´t music stop playing when making a call?
    Shouldn´t that be automatic like it used to be in iOS6?

Ok, I just realised that this only happens if the current page in iBooks has a video on it.  If the page has only text and images, there is no problem.
    I still think it is a bug though. If the video is not running, I don't see why the music player should be stopped. If I choose to start the video on the page, THEN the music player should be stopped.

• HI I have an Iphone 3GS and the microphone jack works when I play music but not when making phone calls.   please help as I use it for conference calls

Hi   I use my phone for conference calls and use the microphone jack to connect to speakers.      It doesnt work when making phone calls but when i play music on the phone the jack works with the external speaker.   

Happy to have been of help. Hope all goes smoothly.
    BTW, for the sake of others who may help you here, it's usually most polite if you mark the post that answered your question as being the one that "solves" it, not your own post. That's how people get points here, if a questioner marks their post as either "helpful" or "solving". It's not an issue for me, but for those just starting out in the forums it may be important to them. See:
    https://discussions.apple.com/static/apple/tutorial/mark.html
    and
    https://discussions.apple.com/static/apple/tutorial/reputation.html
    Regards.

• HT201263 iPhone 4 shut off and wont turn on after making a call i tried charging & connect to itunes but nothing happened! help

i was making a call yestrday morning and my iphone shut off and hasnt turned back on.. i tried charging it & connecting it to itunes an still no help someone help me please i have an 2 page research paper due monday

In that case, it's time to get the device replaced.
    Out of Warranty replacement is $149US for the iPhone4.

• Music stops playing after Bluetooth headset call

I have been using this setup since the days of iPhone 2G running v1 software. The problem has only occurred since I got my iPhone 3G running 2.0.
    In my car I have a cassette adapter connected to the headphone jack and a Jabra bluetooth headset for voice calls.
    I listen to a lot of podcasts in the car and music plays out happily through the car stereo. When a call comes in the music fades and I answer the call on the bluetooth headset. All works great. I then end the call and 8 of 10 times you'll hear a split second of the podcast and then it stops. The play icon disappears out of the status bar. I then have to go back in to the iPod and hit play.
    I have also noticed sometimes when in the iPod app and music is playing, I hit the home button and the music will stop playing for a split second and then continue.
    I have completely restored the iPhone on several occasions, sometimes even not restored the backup and started fresh. It has never gone away!
    Is it the phone? Is it the bluetooth headset?
    Any ideas would be gratefully received. I am happy to replace the BT headset if people think it will help but do not wish to buy one unnecessarily.

It's neither your specific phone nor your BT headset. It's a plain, old-fashioned bug.
    You can submit feedback to Apple: http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html.
    (there's a Bug Report category)
    I have the same thing occur frequently with Apple's BT headset (it has persisted across two iPhones and two Apple BT headsets).

• IPhone 5 music playback issues (after iOS 8 upgrade)

Hi,
    After upgrading my iPhone 5 to iOS 8 I have had many playback issues with my Music. Songs randomly skipping or stopping without even doing anything are some of the issues. Also sometimes when I am listening to a song it would fast forward the music.
    P.S. I don't sync my music, I just manually add content.
    Is there any way I can fix this problem?
    Thanks
    L

My wife had something like this happen with her iPad. The problem was that the device had not been synced and so some file were not loaded on the device.
    The way to correct the problem is to plug the device into the computer and tell it to sync.

• IPhone 5 screen wont turn back on after making a call.

When I put my phone to my ear, the screen turns black, like it should, but once I'm done, it wont turn back on... It does the same thing with siri. I active the raise to speak option and the screen turns black when I do it. I then have to press the sleep button two times to get to my lock screen. Is this an hardware or a software problem? If it is software, can an upcoming update fix it?

I don't beleive this is a known problem and you should probably bring your phone to a local Genius Bar (make an appointment here) as this is likely a hardware issue (a problem with your phone realizing that you removed it from your ear).
    If you're willing to tinker with it a bit, you can determine if this is a software issue by backing up your iPhone (separately ensure your photos, videos and music is backed up) and then "Restore" your phone. If the restoration solves the problem, you're dealing with a software issue. If the problem still exists, you're almost definitely dealing with a hardware issue.

• IPhone soft-resets when receiving/making a call to corrupt(?) contact

Hello,
    Once I had a created a contact that (I think) had called me while I was making the entry. Ever since, the interaction with that contact became weird. Half of the times, his name was displayed when he was calling, while the rest of the times not.
    Now I've installed a few apps and I think that, even though I have deleted that contact, there is still a bad/corrupt copy of it somewhere in the memory. I'm saying that because:
    - if I dial his number using the keypad, as soon as I'm done dialing, the keypad disappears and I'm back to Home menu.
    - whenever I get a call from him, my phone doesn't ring, it does something like a quick soft-reset and I cannot pick it up; it is always displayed as a missed call
    - whenever I try to call him, I have no in-call menu, e.g. no Speaker option or even Hang Up option(!), so I can't actually hang up on him! I must turn the phone off if I want to! All I see is the "Tap to return to call" button, which, btw, it doesn't really work, either!
    I have tried to delete all contacts - it did no difference. This is why I suspect that there is still a corrupt contact card somewhere.
    After I made a full reset, wiping out all data and stuff, the problem disappeared. Unfortunately, I had to make at least a partial restore of my settings, map locations, SMS texts etc. Even though I didn't restore any of my contacts/calendar/notes etc, the problem returned.
    Any ideas? I'm running out of options here... I'm actually unable to communicate with a certain person, whether I've filed him as a contact or not!

Contact info and recent calls are included with your iPhone's backup.
    Try restoring your iPhone with iTunes as a new iPhone or not from your iPhone's backup.

• Iphone ios 8 hangs after or before call.

I have been facing this problem since like 2 months and I bought this phone like 3 months before and this problem increased accuring after updating to IOS 8.
    Anybody please help!!

I Am too facing the same problem... I am having iPhone 5s.. it was working fine with ios7 but after I upgraded to iOS 8.0.2 I m facing the issue of phone getting hanged when a receive a call ...

• Connecting iPhone 5 with MacBookPro (for making phone calls)

Hi,
    I would like to know, if it is possible, to accept incoming calls on my iphone 5-number on the macbook and making calls on the mac via the iphone?
    Is there an App or any programme or even an onboard-solution to realize this?
    I am really an amateur in computer things so I need when it is possible a really step-by-step-description. I couldnt even connect my iPhone with the Mac via Bluetooth.
    Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

No you cant,
    But you can use facetime
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5538
    see Mac 101
    http://www.apple.com/support/macbasics/

• Htc 816 speakers problem after making skype call

yesterday i installed skype application from playstore and run it and login with my id ,used voice and video call with my brother ..for few minutes kept for loudspeaker too after closing call with my brother ..i wanted to listen songs from music player ..when i opened music player the sound is coming from only top speaker that too very low and sound from bottom speaker is not coming ..when i play any music it plays from top speaker that too low sound ..... so ,for testing purpose ...i reset my phone ...it works fine after resetting ...then again repeat same procedure ...same problem i m getting My phone HTC816 dual sim please waiting for your positive reply ...... please give me reply

Please,  run the DirectX diagnostics tool.
    Go to Windows Start and in the Run box type dxdiag.exe and press the OK button. This will start the DirectX diagnostics program. Run this diagnostics and save the results to a file. Please, attach this file to your post.
    Be aware that you will have to zip this file before attaching it here.

• After making a call

I've noticed that the 3G symbol isn't there after I've made a call, it's the letter 'E', and also when I've been browsing it changes to a 'dot'. Can anyone please tell me what that means!

3G is 3G, E is Edge (slower data network) and the dot is GPRS (the slowest data connection).

Maybe you are looking for

• Can I set up a review process in LiveCycle? Is what I want to do, at all possible? Anyone chime in.

What is the best way to set up a review process, without violating the EULA and having a form that is editable by the end user AFTER it is submitted. Basically the process will go like this.. 1. A user will log onto our website and click a link where

• ITunes not finding all my music files.

My itunes says it cannot find alot of my music files yet they are in the folder specified in my Itunes preferences iTunes Music Folder Location. How can I get iTunes to confirm the location and correct this? On a side note I find that my iTunes chang

• Video is whacking in games.

I recently installed a G4MX440-T8X and it works great, until I put in a game that uses 3D.  Then the colors go whacky and the screen flickers.  I have updated the video card drivers, my mobo drivers, and directx.  None has helped yet.  I need help.

• Problem about execute commond on platform?

i try to execute commond on window platform (the same problem as on solaris) via exec(String commond) method of Runtime, which return the type of Process; but fail as error message 1): how can i execute the commond (ex:dir,date,...) and let it return

• Invalid AssignmentOperator

I've developed my web application using Java 5 and mySql 5 and Tomcat 5.5. Everything works well in my machine. But when I uploaded it, the result of the pages is an exception page full of this kind of errors: n error occurred at line: 49 in the jsp