Is there a wireless ac card available for the T430?

Is there a wireless ac card available for the T430? 
So far I can't find one with an FRU that is on the lenovo white list.
Anyone know of such a card?
Thanks in advance,
Jim R

You betcha... the 7260 with a simple little bios hack.  PM me
W530 | 3840QM | 32g @ 1.35v CL9 1986z | 512g 840 Pro | 1t HGST 7200 | FHD AUO v.4 | Quadro K2k | GOBI 5k | Centrino 6300

Similar Messages

• Is there an external graphics card available for the Mac Mini?

Is there an external graphics card available for the Mac Mini?

All you have to do is google your question.
    http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/Thunderbolt/

• Is there a wireless upgrade kit available for the M521dn ?

7 month old printer in office on ethernet - we now need to go wireless.  Is there an HP product or card available for this printer to upgrade it to wireless?

This should work since you have an Ethernet connection.
    Connect wireless printer anywhere, convert from wired, bypass failed radio, add WPA2 security.
    http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-Networking-an​d-Wireless/Connect-your-wireless-printer-when-away​...
    Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Thumbs Up to the right in the post.
    If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
    I worked for HP but now I'm retired!

• I have recently updated to ios5 and when restoring apps etc it says my backup needs a password, i password that i cannot for the life of me remember...is there any 'forgotten password' option available for the backup please?

i have recently updated to ios5 and when restoring apps etc it says my backup needs a password, a password that i cannot for the life of me remember...is there any 'forgotten password' option available for the backup please?
    i'm desperately in need as EVERYTHING my life revolvesaround is on there

i have recently updated to ios5 and when restoring apps etc it says my backup needs a password, a password that i cannot for the life of me remember...is there any 'forgotten password' option available for the backup please?
    i'm desperately in need as EVERYTHING my life revolvesaround is on there

• Is there a faster hard drive available for the 1.83Ghz Dual Core MacMini?

Is there a faster hard drive available for the 1.83Ghz Dual Core MacMini? Since this is the slowest component of the whole system is there a way to upgrade to something faster (possibly a 7200RPM drive)?
    thanks,
    Jeff

Ways to make it faster:
    1) Be sure you aren't running any Rosetta apps or drivers. Watch out for print drivers. You can use Utilities > Activity Monitor to spot the legacy stuff that uses Rosetta. (Make sure the pop-down menu at the top of the Activity Monitor window says "All Processes", not just "My processes".)
    2) Max your RAM to 2 Gigs. You can't go to 3 Gigs since you only have the CoreDuo CPU.
    3) Whatever hard drive you use, keep at least one-third of it empty. Obviously this will be easier with a large external firewire drive.
    4) 3.5 inch drives will be faster than 2.5 inch drives -- even at the same RPM. So again, external will be the way to go, since Minis can only take 2.5 inch internals.
    If you want an external that stacks under the Mini, some examples are here:
    http://www.123macmini.com/accessories/guide/enclosures.html
    (The NewerTech and WiebeTech models appear to have good reputations, though I have no personal experience with them.)
    But again, all of the factors I mention above will affect performance.

• Any compatible USB 2.0 cards available for the video iPod?

Any compatible USB 2.0 cards available for the video iPod?
    Dual 867
    512 RAM
    OS X 10.4.3
    I installed a TECHGEAR USB 2.0 card, the iPod shows that is active on the bus, but does not show on the desktop, or in iTunes. Epson printer works, but SanDisk does not. I have read about deep sleep issues too. USB 1.0 is painfully slow. After using FW to update our 15 Gig iPods for sooooo looooong this is one BIG step backwards. Dupid genius at the Apple store in Arden Fair said this iPod would work with a PCI 2.0 card. I am a little ticked after purchasing videos for my wife with the promise a card would work. I know, should have done more research and not asked the genius.
    Merry Christmas,
    Shawn Bockoven

Well, I now have a working USB 2.0 connection. BUT!!!! The lame OS X 10.4.3 sleep issue has raised its ugly head. How about supporting long time users Apple? Let's talk about supporting third party cards. I run a TV station and love my Mac's, but this legacy USB 2.0 stuff just stinks!
    WAIT!!! My Mac is only fours years old. Is that too old? I just want to make my dual 867 sleep! Why can’t I put make my dual 867 sleep after installing a third party card? All the new Mac’s at the station work just fine. Now convince my 62-year-old mom to switch.
    Contact me at [email protected]

• Is there a virus protection software available for the ipad 2?

IS there any form of virus protection softward available for the ipad 2? Have seen AVG etc for ipad 2 talked about.

It's not strictly correct to say there are no viruses or to be more accurate 'malware' for i-devices as there are
    There isn't. Provide links/proof if there are.
    If you really are an admin for McAfee then you should know what a virus is, and that there are none for iOS. If there were a virus for iOS it would be all over the news. It is also true to say there is no malware for stock iOS devices. If you've jailbroken your device, then maybe so, but you've purposefully put yourself at risk.
    hence the last 2 iOS updates which were patching various vulnerabilities.
    Yes, just like any OS, there have been vulnerabilities that, potentially, could be used for malware purposes, but iOS has been available for over 4 years and still not one virus or malware breakout. If you knew anything about the way iOS works, and how apps get approved, installed and run, you would know why a virus is virtually impossible, and even a trojan is very unlikely.
    Apple has a policy of never discussing security issues as they like to pretend that their products are totally immune, but they aren't.
    Like lots of companies, Apple don't discuss security vulnerabilities BEFORE they are fixed, because that would be irresponsible and make it easier for hackers to exploit. Apple have never pretended their products are totally immune. Use your brain, if Apple thought their products were immune, why would they release regular security updates?
    Companies like McAfee make money out of spreading FUD and making people believe they have to fork out lots of money for so-called "protection" that in most cases they don't need and doesn't work for unknown issues anyway. And now they're trying to prey on uninformed Windows users, who after years of being subjected to the real threat of viruses and malware now think they need the same for iOS devices.

• Is there a protective casing still available for the ipod classic?

Hello, I am searching for a version of the ipod for my autistic brother as a replacement for his portable CD player. I was thinking of going with the ipod classic, as the buttons may be less confusing for him than a touch screen. My largest concern is the possibility of him dropping the ipod. He is 6 foot, and has no recent history of dropping his CD player, but that is still a concern. Is a protective case for the ipod classic still available? Any other suggestions as to what would be good for him? Thanks

Sorry, but there is not.  There may be for the iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad though.
    B-rock

• Will there be a CLEAR bumper available for the iPhone 4?

Anyone know about a clear iPhone 4 bumper available in the US? I saw one online from a tech site in Europe, but they only ship to Europe and Asia... I figured if there was a clear bumper, we could still enjoy the look of the steel portions of the iPhone 4, and cover any weak spots of the antennae that might exist... Any thoughts? Might there be one available next week on apple.com when we have our choice of a bumper or 3rd party vender???

its not a bumper buy i bought a clear silicone "case" by incase called the "rain". it does have a pretty cool design on the back and the sides are see thru. i put my wifes black iphone 4 in it and i can still see the back of the iphone clearly as well as the metal antenna sides. just an option if you cant find a clear bumper...plus it provides more protection than a bumper...

• Is there a better email app available for the iPad

I use some web based CRM software but i still use Thunderbird for my email. On my PC i have it set up so that it sends a BCC to an email address provided by the people who operate the CRM software. This then allows the CRM software to pick up the emails and save them against a customer contact.
    The issue i'm finding with the iPad is you can't seem to set up a permenant, static BCC? Is this right? If so are there any other email apps that do allow this.
    Many thanks in advance as this is quite crucial for me!
    Cheers,
    Chris

Chip_b4er wrote:
    Good idea, but the iPad games are not able to change the touchscreen controls to the buttons of a USB gamepad, the games need to be compatible with it.
    That's the part I wasn't aware of. Thanks for the good info.
    Chip_b4er wrote:
    But maybe this can help you (not a real controller but many games are compatible):
    http://www.logitech.com/en-us/tablet-accessories/for-ipad/devices/joystick-ipad
    I've seen those before (but I think another company invented them, not Logitech). I'm reluctant to buy one because it relies on suction cups. I bought something called the Joystick-It by ThinkGeek, and while the idea is novel, getting the suction cup to stay in one place on the gamescreen is 99% impossible. I've cleaned, polished, buffed the screen every way possible and no matter how smooth its surface may be, I can't keep that suction cup stationary.
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/cellphone/e75a/?cpg=clrss

• Is there a java runtime environment available for the iPad?

Trying to participate in a Live Meeting session via safari on my iPad. I receive a message that states I need a JRE. Anyone know whether a JRE is available for safari on the iPad, or can you recommend an iPad browser that comes with a JRE?

Java is not supported on the iPad. Does the service that you are having the meeting through have their own app in the store ?

• Is there a game controller/gamepad available for the iPad?

Is anybody aware of a gamepad for the iPad? I bought some of my favorite childhood games to pass some time on the ipad, but I gotta say the touch screen gaming experience is kinda lame. I keep touching the wrong "buttons" because my fingers can't feel the difference between them like a real gamepad/joystick. I found one company that makes a controller, but it works with only TWO games! Other people did jailbreak hacks with a wiimote. Does any company make a legitimate game controller for the iPad?

Chip_b4er wrote:
    Good idea, but the iPad games are not able to change the touchscreen controls to the buttons of a USB gamepad, the games need to be compatible with it.
    That's the part I wasn't aware of. Thanks for the good info.
    Chip_b4er wrote:
    But maybe this can help you (not a real controller but many games are compatible):
    http://www.logitech.com/en-us/tablet-accessories/for-ipad/devices/joystick-ipad
    I've seen those before (but I think another company invented them, not Logitech). I'm reluctant to buy one because it relies on suction cups. I bought something called the Joystick-It by ThinkGeek, and while the idea is novel, getting the suction cup to stay in one place on the gamescreen is 99% impossible. I've cleaned, polished, buffed the screen every way possible and no matter how smooth its surface may be, I can't keep that suction cup stationary.
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/cellphone/e75a/?cpg=clrss

• Are there any hard shell cases available for the new Retina Macbook Pro?

I am going to be buying a Retina MacBook Pro this August during the tax free holiday, and was wondering if anyone knew of any hard shell cases that have been made for it, and/or screen protectors. I really don't wan a $2200 computer to get scratched! Thanks

Here is one from amazon.com
    Amazon.com: Kuzy - NEWEST Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" with Retina Display A1398 BLACK Rubberized Hard Case Cover Aluminum Unibody 15-Inch (NEWEST VERSION): Computers & Accessories
    Speck is expecting to have cases available sometime in August

• Is there a 12 volt adaptor available for the MacBook

Has anyone looked into this? I'm unable to find anything on the Apple web site and no one I've spoken with seems to know...
    Alternatively, if there isn't a 12 volt adaptor available, would I need to use a pure sine wave or modified sine wave inverter when I'm not near a power outlet to recharge the battery?

I don't believe there is a direct one. The standard adapter has a 16.5 V output when loaded.
    I've heard claims that the (lighter style) plug in the official Apple MagSafe airline adapter may work with nominal 12 V power supplies as long as the source voltage is a typical 14.4 V from the alternator or a freshly charged car battery. The EmPower ports used by airlines are supposed to have a 15 V output. However - this won't charge the battery even if it does work. It only powers the computer as long as there's a reasonable battery charge.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MagSafe#MagSafeAirlineAdapter
    http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB441Z/A?mco=MTIxODk3Mw

• Is there a pdf creator available for the iPad ?

Is there a PDF creator app available for the iPad 2 ?

I don't use one myself and I know nothing about any of these, but Google tells me there are a number of anti glare screens available for the iPad.
    http://www.google.com/search?q=anti+glare+ipad&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=sa fari

Maybe you are looking for

• PYTHAGORAS THEOREM ) HELP NEEDED

Hi everyone - I am developing various proofs of the pythagora's theorem and the following code draws a triangle on screen and the proof follows - but i need to know how to drag the triangle such tht 1 angle is always set to 90 degrees. i.e. i need to

• Spaces in between images ; textbox help

in my dreamweaver HTML page, after i insert say like, 5 images, they clump all together, and i'm unable to separate them (like how i'd be able to do them in microsoft powerpoint) is there anyway that will enable me to freely shift around these images

• Final Cut Pro 5.0.4...Which Version Of Quicktime Is Compatible?

i've been experiencing capturing problems with FCP5.0.4 lately (MDD G4). i've read that it's probably due to QuickTime updates not being compatible with my (slightly) old version of FCP and my (slightly) old computer. i did a complete OS re-install a

• ITunes U won't upload new posts

I'm getting notifications from ITunes U of new uploads my teachers have posted but when I open the app to find the new posts hey are no where to be found like they were never uploaded. My classmates can view their posts. This just started happening t

• Proc help with nested table

Hi all, My proc gives an error 'PLS-00801: internal error [20605]' at line 5 of the proc ... Create or replace procedure P_cleanse as type ty_num is table of number; PID ty_num; BEGIN      PID():=('907084','807081','807082','807083','907082','907083'