Is there someone can tell the status of my thinkpad T401 ?

I bought a thinkpad T401 in April 2011. But It had 3 problems in 3 month(fan, battery and Video)
Last weekend, I received a box from Lenovo and I packed my laptop then sent it back.
But now, I don't know the status of my laptop. I`m a PhD student all my work are in my laptop (data, software). I need it to work almost everyday.
I keep calling lenovo those days but everyone ask me almost the same questions and give me different answers.
Finally, I figure it out that the person Craig S at Customer Complaint Resolution Advocate can give me some information. But I call today and find he is on vacation now.
Is there someone know how to find a other way to know the status of my laptop ?
I need it !
Thank you very much
Moderator note: full name of Lenovo employee edited per Forum Rules

You should have pulled the drive before you sent it in, they will reimage it as part of the repair process. And you should always keep backups of anything that you cannot afford to lose.

Similar Messages

Maybe you are looking for

• This SQLite query takes ages in Flash but not in SQLite Administrator

Hi Are there ever occasions when flash adds time to queries? I have a query that is taking almost 5 seconds on a database in Flash, yet when I put the same query into SQLite Administrator with that database loaded, it takes 15ms. I set up a flash tim

• Help please! Nothing is working...

I have a powerbook that is a little over a year old (and thus no longer under warrantly). Last night, I attempted to open up limewire and then limewire wouldn't open, it just froze. My entire computer did, so I turned it off the manual way, and when

• Change Behaviour of the 4 Browse / Navigation Buttons

Hi!, In documents, Iam using a new series each period/month for each type of documents, for example for a quote document in october, the series was named 200810 , for november, the series was named 200811 and so on. So each time a new period/month pa

• Create .Mac website with different name?

My dot Mac account uses my name -- convenient for email. When I go to create a blog, which I'd rather not do under my name, iWeb publishes to a url with my dot Mac ID as part of the path. Is there some way to change that?

• Multi level BOM explosion

Hi, For multilevel BOM explode I have to use the "Functional Module" CS_BOM_EXPL_MAT_V2. I checked it in system but I didnt understand which input parameters I need to give (Which are mandatory) as ther are lot of input fields available. Please sugge