Item category not available in the table T184

Hi Gurus,
When the PP consultant is trying to Create Individual Items using MD81, it is giving the error " Item category not available in the table T184" But from the SD side, I have assigned the item category to the sales document type. also the field for item category ( PSTYV ) is present in the table T184. What can be the problem? is this any issue related to SD?
Thanks & Regards
Kaushik Ghosh

Check the material master for the material for which you are trying to create the Independent Requirements. The Item Category group mentioned should be be wrong there, as by message i am understanding that system is not able to determine the Item Category for your concerned material.
Item category determination is done in T184 table with the combination Sales Document Type/Item Category group/Item Usage/Item Category of Higher level item/ Default Item Category.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Vivek Sahni

Similar Messages

• HT204266 I live in China, have Dutch nationality, and no US address or Credit Card; how can I have access to products from the US iTunes store, in particular music, when such items are not available from the China iTunes store? In general, what are the di

I live in China, have Dutch nationality, and no US address or Credit Card; how can I have access to products from the US iTunes store, in particular music, when such items are not available from the China iTunes store? In general, what are the differences between countries' iTunes offerings? Does one really need an address and a credit card for any country to be able to access that countries iTunes store? Why these restrictions?

You cannot.
    You cannot use another countrys itunes store.
    You must be physically locates inside the borders of a country to use that countrys itunes store and a credit card issued in that country with a valid billing address in that country.
    The owners of the distribution rights of movies/music/etc differ by country.  These distributors decide who can sell their content in that country.
    Buy from another source if your countrys itunes store does not carry somehting that you want.

• Transport error: "Formula  is not available in the table RSAFORMMAP"

Hi,
    During a transport from DEV to TESTing environment, there was a failure and most details from the transport log was:
    “Formula  is not available in the table RSAFORMMAP “
    I realized that there were 4 objects in the transport request with some lengthy alphanumeric names.
    How to I go about in identify the problem and what will be the most likely fix?
    Thanks

Go to transport connection in RSA1 and choose your cube or DSO and choose dataflow afterwards..so that all bex reports and related formula variables are recollected into a transport request.. It is better to recollect them and transport again.

• Yosemite Upgrade : Item Not Available in the USA

Have been trying to do the upgrade since the announcement but keep getting the same message that this Item is not available in the USA. Anyone else having the same issue?
    Thanks

It's available now but the App Store is so overwhelmed that all one gets is a an error message when trying to download it. 
    Hi Old Toad,
    Assuming that you are running the released version.  Can you make any reports about iMovie 06 or iDVD?    Someone on "Mac rumors" said that Yosemite does not break iMovie 06!

• Why do I get a not available in the UK message when it is available??

http://is.gd/dQudN (Short version of http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/ukeylove-june-2010-podcast/id312414447?i=8522 8289)
    Gives a "this item is not available in the uk" but when you ignore it then you can download?
    So people might think its not available when it is what am I doing wrong? Short links have worked before

The short URL appears to bounce you on to
    http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/u...447?i=85228289
    and obviously this isn't a valid Store URL. I've no way of further checking the short URL. Possibly you don't: I should try making another one.

• Business Rule error: Accounts are not available in the rule table

Hi everybody,
    I have a problem running the Business Rule for the profit/loss copy to the equity account.
    The Business Rule I set reads from all P&L accounts, P&L specific flow, acual category, all datasources and then it writes everything keeping the source settings apart from the account destination (the equity profit/loss account) and the flow destination (I write in two different flows, so the rule is made up of two equal lines differing only in the flow destination). "PROFIT" is the ID I chose.
    Then I created the related script logic (ID=CALCACCOUNT):
    *RUN_PROGRAM CALC_ACCOUNT
    CATEGORY_M = %CATEGORY_M_SET%
    CURRENCYLABEL = %CURRENCYLABEL_SET%
    TID_RA = %TIME_SET%
    CALC=PROFIT
    *ENDRUN_PROGRAM
    Finally, the prompt ( process chain: CPMB/RUNCALCACCOUNT):
    PROMPT(SELECTINPUT,,,,"CATEGORY_M,CURRENCYLABEL,TIME")
    TASK(/CPMB/RUNCALCACCOUNT_LOGIC,SUSER,%USER%)
    TASK(/CPMB/RUNCALCACCOUNT_LOGIC,SAPPSET,%APPSET%)
    TASK(/CPMB/RUNCALCACCOUNT_LOGIC,SAPP,%APP%)
    TASK(/CPMB/RUNCALCACCOUNT_LOGIC,SELECTION,%SELECTION%)
    TASK(/CPMB/RUNCALCACCOUNT_LOGIC,LOGICFILENAME,CALCACCOUNT.LGF)
    But anytime I run the package it fails giving me the message error: "Accounts are not available in the rule table".
    I tried every possible change but nothing; if someone could help me somehow I'd be really grateful!!
    Thanks
    Filippo

Hi James,
    Thanks for your quick response. There is no currency dimension in the application... I've tested with the correct businessrule as CALC value, but this didn't do the trick.
    Any other suggestions?
    Regards,
    Vincent

• On i-pad, when try to enable itunes match, it says, "you are not currently subscribed to iTunes Match. Use iTunes on your computer to subscribe." I am subscribed though! Then it says no my request and item not available in the U.S. store. WWJD?

On i-pad, when I try to enable itunes match, it says, "you are not currently subscribed to iTunes Match. Use iTunes on your computer to subscribe." I am subscribed though! Then it says no to my request and, "item not available in the U.S. store." My Mac will not use update iTunes to any later version than the one I have because my os is also out of date, but when I try to update that i cant, so what do I have to do?  Please don't tell me I have to buy a new Mac to be up to date.

On the iOS device you must be logged into the store with the exact same Apple ID you used to originally purchase the service. Go to Setting > iTunes & App Stores and if necessary sign out/in and then enable iTM.

• I keep getting the iTunes error message "the item selected is not available in the UK store" how do i fix this please ?

I keep getting the error message " The item selected is not available in the UK store" and i am not able to do anything else with iTunes, any idea how i fix this as it appears to now be restricting my account access across the Mac Book, iPad, iPhone and Mac Mini in the house ?
    Thanks

Hi Thanks,
    I could only see posts from some months ago and thought I had something different.
    Looks like I have not been using the correct search terms.
    Will wait and see what happens.

• HT4009 I have purchased items from CityVille and they are not available in the App although my card has been charged for the purchases.

I have purchased items from CityVille and they are not available in the App although my card has been charged for the purchases. I also have an email receipt with the purchase. Can you please tell me how to resolve this issue?

iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4919

• HT5622 i moved from Egypt to Canada, changed my info on app and still can't get some app because " item not available in the Egyptian store"

i moved from country to another, changed my info in app ID and still can't get some apps because  item not available in the home country's store? any idea?

It is working now. I no longer get the message about the item not being available in the US and I can access the store.

• I am seeing Item Not Available in the U.S. store for iTunes music on the iPhone. Is anyone else seeing this?

I am seeing Item Not Available in the U.S. store for iTunes music on the iPhone 6Plus. Is anyone else seeing this?
    The other sections of the iTunes store seem to have errors as well.

I've seen a couple of other threads in the last 10 minutes posting about problem with the store, both have now replied saying that it's working again for them - you could give it another go and see if it's now ok for you

• Message not available in wf_bpel_qtab table for item creation event.

Hi,
    In Oracle EBS I enabled subscription for event oracle.apps.inv.itemCreate. When I create item, message is available in wf_deferred table. There is record in this table with user_data having event_id, organization_id, item_id and other information. But there is no message in wf_bpel_qtab. This table has no record corresponding to this event. What could be the reason.
    Thanks,
    Meena

Hi,
    i'm also facing the same issue which you mentioned.dis you get any reply in thread for this issue.
    regards
    Ram

• Is the "Display list of web app items submitted by a user" feature not available in the free trial?

Is the "Display list of web app items submitted by a user" feature not available in the free trial? I can see it in the tutorials but its not available when I am logged in.

Its just named a little differently now. You should be able to add the module {module_webappscustomer} through the Modules toolbox in the web page editor window, as indicated below. Please note that webapps feature is available only for webCommerce sites. Read more about the available modules and its usage in detail here - http://kb.worldsecuresystems.com/134/bc_1345.html?bc-partner#main_Web_App_Modules
    Thanks,
    Vinayak

• RUN_LOGIC:Accounts are not available in the rule table

Dear BPC gurus,
    I experience the following error while trying to run a Business Rule (Account transformation). Setting are to change the flow dimension of an account and apply to YTD.
    Script logic that is used is:
    *RUN_PROGRAM CALC_ACCOUNT
    CAT = %CAT_SET%
    TID_RA = %AAL_TIME_SET%
    *ENDRUN_PROGRAM
    The following error occurs:
    RUN_LOGIC:Accounts are not available in the rule table
    Failed
    Application: FORECAST Package status: ERROR
    All input is welcom.
    Thanks and regards,
    Vincent

Hi James,
    Thanks for your quick response. There is no currency dimension in the application... I've tested with the correct businessrule as CALC value, but this didn't do the trick.
    Any other suggestions?
    Regards,
    Vincent

• "The item you've requested is currently not available in the Indian Store"?

I am getting this message at iTunes Store "  "The item you've requested is currently not available in the Indian Store"?   " ,  so unable to connect with iStore .
    Also My iPhone 4s is not getting connected with iTunes .  
    Please help on this..

Sorry. You're still not making sense.
    I am able sign in there but not able to access iTunes at all.
    Sign in where?
    I need to access Homepage of iTunes . But whenever i click to any of the option at iTunes I get the above message .
    Click what "option"?

Maybe you are looking for

• How to find open connection in application server

how find out how many request are hit in applcation server and reuest comes from which computer. if there r any solution plz give post the ans.

• Special Character not displayed correctly on Japanese OS

Hi, I have an application build in LabVIEW that I want to install on a Japanese OS but some of the special character are not displayed correctly like °. Is it possible to tell my application to use the US ASCII table to display character? Or I need t

• How to find datasources in in r/3 for HR fileds

Hi BW guru's i want extract data from these fields from r/3 to bw . ARBST WOSTD WKWDY i find teese are in PA0007 table , but i dont know which  standard datasources supports for these fields. how to find the exact datasource for thes fields ? it is v

• Can I plug an iPad Mini into the new iMac monitor?

Can I plug (or use a switch) my iPad Mini into the new iMac 'monitor' so I can keep my new iMac  pristine and not migrate over all the 'stuff'?

• Appointments Deleted During Hotsynch

I hope someone here can help me.  I just did a hotsynch and all my appointments were deleted.  For some reason, the hotsynch was set to have the handheld overwrite the desktop -- but all my new appointments were on the desktop. I checked my calendar