Knowing a t.code linked to a certain table, such as T008

Hi All,
I'd like to know if ther's a manner to know the t.code which works the program using a certain table, such as T008.
Thanks
Gandalf

Hi Umberto,
If you want to know what are the program names which using the table T008.
Then Follow the steps:
1. Go to SE11
2. Enter T008 and press F7.
3. Click the Mouse on T008 (Pooled Table Name).
4. Click CTRL+SHIFT+F3. Popup comesup
5. Click the Program checkbox and Uncheck the rest other check boxes and Execute.
6. Popup comesup specifies 'Where-Used List: Include Fields of the Table'    Click OK.
You will see the list of Programs using the Table: T008.
Thanks,
Chidanand

Similar Messages

• How to find a t.code which calls a certain program?

Hi All,
    could anyone tell me if ther's a way to find a t.code which calls a certain program?
    Such as, I'd like to know if ther's a t.code linked to the program RFEBKA96
    Thanks
    Gandalf

Hi,
    go to transaction SE11 or SE16.
    give table name TSTCT.
    you pass the transaction, you will get the description of that transaction.
    Regards,
    Tutun

• How do I put a Shortcut Icon on my Desktop linking to a certain Webpage, like I could do with I.E./Google? Where do I find "Create Shortcut' ???

Question
    How do I put a Shortcut Icon on my Desktop linking to a certain Webpage, like I could do with I.E./Google? Where do I find "Create Shortcut' ???

Hey, Dynamite !
    Thanks so much for that ... what a 'dynamite' solution. It's so easy. I don't know how you people know all of these things ! But one last thing if you can help me - I've just switched over to Mozilla/Firefox from I.E., and now I cannot open my Hotmail from Mozilla/Firefox. I log in, it goes to my 'Inbox' page, but when I click on an Email letter to open it, nothing happens. I can't even go into 'Drafts' or 'Delete' or anything.
    MitziB.

• I would like to know if I'm restricted too a certain amount of thumbnails in my elements 11 organizer??

I would like to know if I'm restricted too a certain amount of thumbnails in my elements 11 organizer??

No there is not a limit. Organizer doesn't physically hold photos. It simply makes links to the files in your folders. So the catalog itself is usually quite modest in size.

• Currency code linked to

Has anyone noticed that the currency codes on the supplier account table are not linked in the ETL process and are therefore being populated with nulls?

Hi ,
    THere are 3 currencies which are available in CO. One is the CO Area currency ( the currency maintained in the CO Area ) , Second is the Object currency ( the currency maintained in the Object , if it is a Cost Center , then the Object currency will be the Company code currency to which the CC belongs to ) and Third is the Transaction currency ( the currency in which a transaction is posted , be it Plan transaction or Actual transactions ) .
    You can enter cost element planning using any of those currencies ( by creating user defined layouts if std layouts do not suffice requirements ).
    Activity output has to be planned in terms of quantities in Cost Centers.
    Activity price is to be computed automatically in the system ( recommended ) . Activity prices are always maintained in only two currencies , Object currency and Co Area currency. All activity transactions will happen using the Object currency so that the absorption on Cost Centers is always proper.
    We cannot have activity prices maintained in transaction currencies. Is there a real justification and a business reason to have the price to be maintained in USD ? Please let me know.
    Regards,
    Venkat.

• Safari won't recognize Youtube's ability to link to a certain time

As you probably know, it's possible to link to a certain point in a Youtube video by adding, for example, "#t=1m30s" to the URL and video will start playing at 1 minute and 30 seconds.
    For some reason this isn't working in Safari but it is working in Firefox. I've used this feature before in Safari, does anyone have any ideas?

bnmeeks wrote:
    I just bought a new iMac and used the assistant wizard to transfer all the files from my previous Mac (a dual 2GHz G5). No problem. I have several external drives and one main (1TB) drive that I use as the TM backup drive.
    When I went to make my first backup as a user of new iMac, TM is telling me there's not enough space to complete the process. What is happening is that TM is trying to backup my ENTIRE set of hard drives, thinking that, because I have a new iMac EVERYTHING is new and needs a top to bottom back up.
    All my backups (which are performed hourly using TM) are still on the TM disk, when i went to look the file structure, this a folder named "Zephyr One" and another (the most recent failed backup) folder named "Zephyr One 2"
    A few questions: I can't find where I can change the name "zephyr one" this used to the name of my main hard drive, but I changed that back to Macintosh HD, which is also the name of the drive on my iMac.
    Zephyr One is the computer name not the drive name. That's what TM uses to name those folders. Computer name is changed in system preferences->sharing.
    The biggest question: how do I get TM to recognize that it doesn't have to do a total backup as if this were the very first backup being done.
    you can't. TM will make a full new backup on a new computer. there is no way around that. if you don't have enough space for that i suggest you either reformat the TM drive and start backups from scratch or use a different external drive for new backups.
    Thanks

• Let me know about the code inspector ?

Hi
    Let me know about the code inspector ?
    thanks in advance

hi
    The transaction for the code inspector is SCI / SCID. Code inspector generally used to check for Syntax Checks, Security checks and Performance checks.
    <b>Check these links on Code Inspector:</b>
    http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-dev/abap-code-inspector-1441023
    /people/randolf.eilenberger/blog/2007/03/12/code-inspector146s-performance-checks-i
    /people/peter.inotai/blog/2006/11/02/code-inspector--how-to-create-a-new-check
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/56/fd3b87d203064aa925256ff88d931b/content.htm
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/56/fd3b87d203064aa925256ff88d931b/frameset.htm
    <b>reward points for useful ans</b>
    Regards
    Aarti

• Dear Guru's Please let me know the T.code's for the fallowing

Dear Guru's,
    Please let me know the transation codes to see
    List of Open sales orders based on the delivery block (other than VA05)
    List of invoices not yet realesed to account.
    List of Invoices which are not cleared(for which f-32 not happend)
    List of deliveries for which PGI happed not invoiced.
    Regards,
    Madhu
    Highly rewarded

Dear Madhu,
    List of Open sales orders based on the delivery block (other than VA05) - VA14L
    List of invoices not yet realesed to account. - VFX3
    List of Invoices which are not cleared(for which f-32 not happend) - FBL5N (Billing Type - BL against which Collection Doc. DZ is not found)
    List of deliveries for which PGI happed not invoiced. - VF04 (not sure, as this is billing due list; and it may contain delivery doc. w/o PGI. Just check)
    Please check with VL06F. Here, under Tab: Status: Outb. Delivs, there is field: Billing status
    Maintain entry in to this field as "A - Not yet Processed"
    Best Regards,
    Amit

• How can we know the return code of BDC Program ?

Hi All,
    Please tell me : How can we know the return code of BDC Program when being exceuted in Session or in Transaction mode.
    In my program, we are uploading data from Excel sheet to SAP via BDC
    The records that are not updated we want to create a log file.
    Now to know whether a record is updated ot not, wat syst field shloud be used?
    Its urgent....
    <b>Reward Point will be there ....</b>
    Thanks,
    Harish

Hi harish,
    try the logic in this code ...
    i had attached input file in the end.
    TYPES: begin of errmess,
            msgnr type t100-msgnr,
            text type t100-text,
           end of errmess.
    TABLES : t100.
    DATA: BEGIN OF DD_VA01,
           AUART TYPE VBAK-AUART,
           KUNNR TYPE RV45A-KUNNR,
           BSTKD TYPE VBKD-BSTKD,
           MABNR TYPE RV45A-MABNR,
           KWMENG(2) type C,
           KBETR(2) type C,
          END OF DD_VA01.
    DATA:IT_VA01     Like TABLE OF DD_VA01,
         WA_VA01     Like LINE  OF IT_VA01,
         WA_VA01_F   Like LINE  OF IT_VA01,
         IT_BDCDATA  TYPE TABLE OF BDCDATA,
         WA_BDCDATA  Like Line  OF IT_BDCDATA,
         W_FNAME     TYPE STRING,
         messtab like bdcmsgcoll occurs 0 with header line,
         it_errmess type table of errmess,
         wa_errmess like line of it_errmess,
         err_message type string.
    data: zf1 type i,
          zc1 type c value '2',
          fn(20) type c.
    Main Code ************************************************************
    PERFORM get_input using 'C:\Documents and Settings\ic881592\Desktop\Daran_bdc_VA01-e.txt'.
    SORT IT_VA01 BY AUART KUNNR BSTKD.
    LOOP AT IT_VA01 INTO WA_VA01.
      if WA_VA01_F-AUART <> WA_VA01-AUART OR
         WA_VA01_F-KUNNR <> WA_VA01-KUNNR OR
         WA_VA01_F-BSTKD <> WA_VA01-BSTKD.
           PERFORM set_header_flag.
           PERFORM create_bdc_header_data.
      endif.
      PERFORM create_bdc_item_data.
    ENDLOOP.
    PERFORM call_transaction.
    PERFORM errorlog.
    Procedures ***********************************************************
    form get_input using w_fname.
      CALL FUNCTION 'GUI_UPLOAD'
        EXPORTING
          FILENAME            = W_FNAME
          HAS_FIELD_SEPARATOR = '#'
        TABLES
          DATA_TAB            = IT_VA01.
    endform.
    form call_transaction.
        PERFORM bdc_field       using 'BDC_OKCODE' '/11'.
        CALL TRANSACTION 'VA01' USING IT_BDCDATA MODE 'A' messages into messtab.
        refresh it_bdcdata.
    endform.
    FORM set_header_flag.
           WA_VA01_F-AUART = WA_VA01-AUART.
           WA_VA01_F-KUNNR = WA_VA01-KUNNR.
           WA_VA01_F-BSTKD = WA_VA01-BSTKD.
           if zf1 = 1.
               PERFORM call_transaction.
           endif.
           zf1 = 1.
    endform.   "set_header_flag.
    form create_bdc_header_data.
         perform bdc_dynpro      using 'SAPMV45A' '0101'.
         perform bdc_field       using 'VBAK-AUART' WA_VA01-AUART.
         perform bdc_field       using 'BDC_OKCODE' '/00'.
         perform bdc_dynpro      using 'SAPMV45A' '4001'.
         perform bdc_field       using 'KUAGV-KUNNR' WA_VA01-KUNNR.
         perform bdc_field       using 'VBKD-BSTKD' WA_VA01-BSTKD.
         perform bdc_field       using 'BDC_OKCODE' '/00'.
         perform bdc_dynpro      using 'SAPMSSY0' '0120'.
         perform bdc_field       using 'BDC_CURSOR' '04/06'.
         perform bdc_field       using 'BDC_OKCODE' '=CHOO'.
         PERFORM bdc_field       USING 'BDC_OKCODE' '=POAN'.
    endform. "create_bdcdata
    FORM create_bdc_item_data.
         CONCATENATE 'RV45A-KWMENG(' zc1 ')' INTO FN.
         perform bdc_field       using 'BDC_CURSOR' FN.
         perform bdc_field       using FN WA_VA01-KWMENG.
         CONCATENATE 'KOMV-KBETR(' zc1 ')' INTO FN.
         perform bdc_field       using FN WA_VA01-KBETR.
         CONCATENATE 'RV45A-MABNR(' zc1 ')' INTO FN.
         perform bdc_field       using FN WA_VA01-MABNR.
         PERFORM bdc_field       USING 'BDC_OKCODE' '=POAN'.
    ENDFORM.
    form errorlog.
      LOOP AT MESSTAB .
        if MESSTAB-MSGNR = '311' or MESSTAB-MSGTYP = 'E'.
            SELECT SINGLE msgnr text FROM T100
                            into wa_errmess
                            WHERE SPRSL = MESSTAB-MSGSPRA
                              AND ARBGB = MESSTAB-MSGID
                              AND MSGNR = MESSTAB-MSGNR.
            IF SY-SUBRC = 0.
              err_message = wa_errmess-TEXT.
              IF err_message CS '&1'.
                REPLACE '&1' WITH MESSTAB-MSGV1 INTO err_message.
                REPLACE '&2' WITH MESSTAB-MSGV2 INTO err_message.
                REPLACE '&3' WITH MESSTAB-MSGV3 INTO err_message.
                REPLACE '&4' WITH MESSTAB-MSGV4 INTO err_message.
              ELSE.
                REPLACE '&' WITH MESSTAB-MSGV1 INTO err_message.
                REPLACE '&' WITH MESSTAB-MSGV2 INTO err_message.
                REPLACE '&' WITH MESSTAB-MSGV3 INTO err_message.
                REPLACE '&' WITH MESSTAB-MSGV4 INTO err_message.
              ENDIF.
              CONDENSE err_message.
              WRITE: / MESSTAB-MSGTYP, err_message .
            ELSE.
              WRITE: / MESSTAB.
            ENDIF.
        endif.
      ENDLOOP.
    endform. "errorlog
    FORM BDC_DYNPRO USING PROGRAM DYNPRO.
      WA_BDCDATA-PROGRAM  = PROGRAM.
      WA_BDCDATA-DYNPRO   = DYNPRO.
      WA_BDCDATA-DYNBEGIN = 'X'.
      APPEND WA_BDCDATA TO IT_BDCDATA.
      CLEAR  WA_BDCDATA.
    ENDFORM.
    FORM BDC_FIELD USING FNAM FVAL.
      WA_BDCDATA-FNAM = FNAM.
      WA_BDCDATA-FVAL = FVAL.
      APPEND WA_BDCDATA TO IT_BDCDATA.
      CLEAR  WA_BDCDATA.
    ENDFORM.
    input file :
    OR     2148     0001235     R-1162     8     17
    OR     2148     0001235     R-1161     2     30
    OR     2148     0001235     100-400     6     25
    OR     2148     0001235     R-1162     4     12
    OR     2148     0001236     R-1162     3     12
    OR     2148     0001236     R-1161     2     30
    OR     2148     0001236     100-400     1     25
    OR     2148     0001236     R-1162     7     12
    OR     2148     0001236     R-1161     8     30
    OR     2148     0001236     100-400     10     25
    OR     2148     0001235     R-1161     5     30
    OR     2148     0001235     100-400     2     25
    OR     2148     0001235     R-11621     3     12
    OR     2148     0001235     R-1161     2     30
    OR     2148     0001235     100-400     1     25
    OR     2148     0001235     R-1162     7     12
    OR     2148     0001235     R-1161     8     30
    OR     2148     0001235     100-400     10     25
    OR     2148     0001236     R-1162     8     17
    OR     2148     0001236     R-1161     2     30
    OR     2148     0001236     100-400     6     25
    OR     2148     0001236     R-1162     4     12
    OR     2148     0001236     R-1161     5     30
    OR     2148     0001236     100-400     2     25

• A picture of a USB plug is on the screen with an arrow pointing to Itunes.  when I connect it to our pc, the device is locked and is asking for a security code.  I do not know the security code.

A USB plug picture is on my screen with an arrow pointing to ITunes.  When I connect the Ipod to my computer, it is locked and is asking for
    a security code.  I do not know the security code.

Place the iPod in recovery mode and then restore it via iTunes.  For recovery mode see:
    iPhone and iPod touch: Unable to update or restore

• I need some help, somebody has turned the restrictions on on my daughters  iPad mini and we don't know the pass code to turn it off.  She has lost the iTunes icon because of this.  Anybody know what to do?  Thanks

Help, somebody has turned the restrictions on on my daughters iPad mini and we don't know the pass code to turn it off. She can't use iTunes because of them being turned on.  I have tried backing it up to a laptop and then restoring it to factory settings but you need the pass code to do this....any ideas how I can turn it off or reset it, anything that might help its driving me potty...
    Many thanks
    Jo

Recovery Mode
    1. Disconnect the USB cable from the device, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port.
    2. Turn off the device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the device to turn off.
    3. While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to the device. The device should turn on.
    4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen. When this screen appears, release the Home button.
    5. iTunes should alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode. Click OK, and then click Restore to restore the device.
    Note: You need to be patient and repeat the above many times to recover your iPad. Data will be lost.

• I work for the County and we purchased a copy of Adobe Photoshop CS2 long ago.  The person that did the order is no longer here.  All I have is the CD Disk that is new but i did not know the key code is.  Is there a way to get the keycode for this?

I work for the County and we purchased a copy of Adobe Photoshop CS2 long ago.  The person that did the order is no longer here.  All I have is the CD Disk that is new but i did not know the key code is.  Is there a way to get the keycode for this?

It would not work anyway. The activation servers have been retired and Adobe has provided a new CS2 download along with a new serial number for CS2 owners.
    Download Acrobat 7 and CS2 products
    Gene

• I want to know my access code

am sumanjali.i did a certification programme in database.i know my mc id and i don't know my access code.i want to download my certificate.please help me.
    my mc id:10465528.
    mail id:<redacted>
    candidate id:8753634
    site id:90043984

You'll need to contact the issuing body for your certification
    I'm moving the thread to a forum where someone may be able to point you in the right direction.
    Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    CrashFixPC |
    The Three-toed Sloth
    No - I do not work for Microsoft, or any of its contractors.

• Does anybody know the error code 11 while updating to ios 4.3.3.? thx

does anybody know the error code 11 while updating to ios 4.3.3. on an ipad1? thx

but my hard drive is still lot of spaces...still keep on trying to update...

• Does anyone know what error code -8065 means?

Does anyone know what error code -8065 means?

It usually means the iPhone was hacked, with "jailbroken" being the cutsie term for that.
    http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3694#error1015
    Error 1015: This error is typically caused by attempts to downgrade the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch's software. This can occur when you attempt to restore using an older .ipsw file. Downgrading to a previous version is not supported. To resolve this issue, attempt to restore with the latest iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch software available from Apple. This error can also occur when an unauthorized modification of the iOS has occurred and you are now trying to restore to an authorized, default state.

Maybe you are looking for

• How do I put windows on a seperate internal drive in mac pro

how do I put windows on an internal drive in mac pro (not the OSX drive)

• Thumbnails in Bridge CS3 for ACR 4.6 not available

I have a problem, that I can open raw files per double click, but I dont get a preview in Bridge for my Canon EOS 50D. Also if I use the mouse button open in camera raw is not available. If I use open from the menu, the raw is opened in ACR 4.6 corre

• What is a Scratch disc?

Hi, My discs (80+120gb) are almost full, I sought (and gained) info on the expanding your Mac forum and noticed a thread that referred to using a disc as a "scratch disc" for Photoshop, I use Photoshop a lot and would like to know what scratch disc m

• How to send mails to external maild like yahoo

I am using 'SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1' funtion module to send mails to internal office mail ids and working correctly . Not the requirement changed . I need to send mail to external mail id like per at the rateyahoo dot com also. What can I do to

• How to add video files to n91 from my pc?

i connect my 91 to my hp notebook with a usb cable. i have some video files that i want to transfer to my phone. i do not how. please a detailed explanation because i have my n91 for 2 days and my previos phone was a 3310.