Lan Ethernet Thinkpad T60

Hallo,
habe nun ein weiteres Problem mit einem neuen Lan Netzwerk.
Und zwar kann mein Thinkpad T60 nicht mehr mit dem Router verbinden. Er verbindet sich, nachdem die Verbindung aufgebaut ist kommt das Verbundensymbol mit Ausrufezeichen. Danach Trennt er und fängt das Spiel wieder von neuem an.
Hatte jemand schonmal das Problem?
Grüße
Torsten

Hast Du eine Fritz! Box? - Dann nicht an Buchse 1 anschließen oder Energiesparmodus im Router abschalten.
My home-forum: http://www.thinkpad-forum.de
Wiki: Deutsches ThinkPad-Wiki English ThinkWiki
My ThinkPad-Collection

Similar Messages

• Thinkpad T60 drivers

I installed windows XP home edition on my Thinkpad T60 (1953 DAU) and I went to
    http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads
    to install the drivers and I am having problems.  I downloaded the wireless LAN driver and
    installed it, but I can not get on the internet.  Can someone walk me thru the installation process?
    Also if you can give me any advice on installing the other drivers, I would appreciate it.
    Moderator comment: Subject edited to correct model #.

Hello,
    If you just installed Microsoft Windows XP, you may need to perform some updates to the operating system before you begin installing device drivers, such as upgrading to Service Pack 3.
    Regards,
    Aryeh Goretsky
    I am a volunteer and neither a Lenovo nor a Microsoft employee. • Dexter is a good dog • Dexter je dobrý pes
    S230u (3347-4HU) • X220 (4286-CTO) • W510 (4318-CTO) • W530 (2441-4R3) • X100e (3508-CTO) • X120e (0596-CTO) • T61p (6459-CTO) • T43p (2678-H7U) • T42 (2378-R4U) • T23 (2648-LU7)
      Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español Русскоязычное Сообщество

• No LAN/Ethernet on Touchsmart 600

I just put a 7200rpm disk into my 600 and rebuilt the OS using standard Windows 7 distribution.
    However my Ethernet connection doesn't work at all, even worse it doesn't show up in device manager at all. It is enabled in the BIOS.
    I recall Windows update installing some new drivers.
    If I try and install the HP drivers for Nvidia Nforce I get an error:
    your system does not meet the minimum requirements for this update. Update has been cancelled (9996)
    Cheers,
    greg

Hi,
    I have exactly the same problem, no Lan ethernet, it dissapeared after a windows 7 update and I have never been able to have it back. I tried to reinstall the drivers, checked the bios (lan is enabled) nothing in the control panel and when I connect it to the modem no lights are on... Idon't know how to open the computer to desinstall and reinstall the lan/ethernet, it's a real problem and I've no solution at the moment despite hours on tne net to find an answer.
    If you find the solution I'm really interested in it !!!
    Thanks

• Thinkpad T60 external display not working

Got a problem with attaching an external display to a thinkpad T60, it will not give a display at all on any external monitor with the FN F7 combination,
    The LCD goes black on the laptop screen, but nothing appears on the external monitor
    Its got an intel 945 graphics chip.
    Looks like a hardware problem to me, has anyone ever come across this?

Have you tried upgrading the BIOS version...It solved partly a similar problem for me but I still have color problem.
    Is somebody know why there is 7 monitors displayed in device manager and how to know which of the 4 plug and play monitor is associated with my external screen???
    I have color problem with my View Sonic 2260 wm (on a Thinkpad T60 also). Strange problem and what is weird is that the problem go on and off...
    Thanks,

• Configuration of AirPort Extreme Using Third Party LAN Ethernet Adapter?

Hello;
    I am trying to set up my own wireless connection, not without great consternation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my current situation:
    Subscribed to DSL service - installation went well, and it works fine on two other computers (that are not wireless). Installed same in computer that will use airport extreme, and it shows a connection, but won't load the browser pages.
    Airport Extreme Base Station is working, software installed, etc., but computer doesn't offer airport as a connection choice in system preferences, internet connect, Airport set-up assistant, etc. (because there's no airport card installed????). Consequently, I can't finish w/airport set-up assistant.
    I'm using a third party LAN ethernet wireless adapter since I was told airport cards for my G-4 are no longer made. Adapter and software installed, and shown to be working.
    What am I missing?
    Thanks
    KAS
    PowerMac G-4   Mac OS X (10.3.9)  

Hello Duane
    Thank you for your warm welcome and quick response. I will try the AirPort Admin Utility. Your help is greatly appreciated!
    -K

• Archlinux hanging on Thinkpad T60

Hi,
    I recently installed archlinux on my thinkpad T60. It has hung twice during the last two days! The screen freezes, and the machine does not respond to any keys. My only option is to reboot.
    I have been using linux on this laptop for almost a year (mainly Ubuntu), and it never crashed. This means that there is a misconfiguration with archlinux, but I do not know how to find that out. I looked through the output of dmesg (after a fresh boot) and the only error message there is
    ACPI: Error installing bay notify handler
    I do not think that this can cause my laptop to hang, so something else is the culprit. Both times when it hung, I had Gnome, Opera, evince, terminal (alpine + tex + vim in the terminal) running.
    Any suggestions on how to debug this?
    Thanks,
    Aditya

The laptop is still hanging once every two days
    The ACPI error got away when I removed bay from the modules array in rc.conf. I have also noticed a pattern in the hanging. Usually, the laptop hangs within half an hour of waking up from suspend. I am using pm-suspend from pm-utils to suspend. Is there any way to find out what happened before a reboot? Or how should I go about trying to debug this?
    Thanks,
    Aditya

• Equium A100-147 - Where to find LAN ethernet driver

Hello All,
    I am having problems to find the dirver for my ethernet controler...
    I went to toshiba website and on the LAN driver is not completed, it only comes with any application to unistall, doesnt have to install, problably missing....
    I could find on the web...
    I manage to install the wirelles, so i can use the net through that.... but i want to install the LAN as well...
    Does anyone knows where I can find the driver (LAN ethernet) Equium A100-147????*
    thank you very much...

Hello
    Ive checked Toshiba page and your notebook is supported for several operating system. Which one do you want to use?
    Anyway, the driver is completed but you don't know how to install it. It is typical for LAN driver that there is no setu.exe file. Also do follow:
    Download the right driver and expand it on the desktop
    enter the device manager and open Ethernet properties
    choose option to install driver and browse into downloaded folder
    Thats it!

• Lenovo Thinkpad T60 - 1952 Screen problems

Hello!
    I have Thinkpad T60 and i have a little problem:
    Sometimes my screen blinks and turns blue or pink or black.
    And when i press the "FN+F7" the T60 screen get output to both LCD and External display even tho there is no display plug in! and the T60 gets sloooow! 
    If i get my T60 to sleep mode and turn it back the screen is back to normal but not for long!
    all so my desktop icons get out of my desktop frame..
    i have try to re-install the video driver! Nothing!
    i need some solution without re-install the OS! I have a lot of data on my T60
    Thanks a lot!
    Walla90:   smileyhappy: 

Hi 
    Have you got any answers to your problem?
    I have the exact same problems with my lenovo T60.
    Best regards
    HP

• Thinkvision 2251 WEBCAM compatible with Thinkpad T60?

Greetings,
    Purchased a Lenovo Thinkvision Monitor with integrated Webcamera model L2251x 22" wide screen. Have a Thinkpad T60 laptop. After nearly 7 hours of online support, telephone support and researching customer forums, loading every driver I can find for the monitor and laptop, I'm down to a program called Lenovo Webcam Center by Intervideo. Driver from Lenovo website noted below:
    HYPERLINK "http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/options/mediaonegallery.exe
    I am at the point where it asks me to enter the serial number for the software. As the webcamera came integrated with the Monitor, and the T60 had no webcam, I have no serial number. I checked out the Intervideo website to see what it would cost to get the SW license, but it says it is no longer sold. I would be willing to pay a nominal amount to get this webcam working.
    Can I get a serial number for this old software? If I do, you think the T60 and 2251 Monitor are even capable/compatible for Webcam? Lenovo has been poor at support and this seems a common issue on the customer forums.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Painfuul 7 hours trying to figuure this out, anyone know?
    Have loaded every driver I can find for Webcams from 2251 CD, Lenovo for both laptop and monitor and every forum link I could find. Down to this WEB gallery driver from INtervideo that seems no longer supported and stupms me at the SERIAL number during load as thwew 2251 didn't come with this (and the T60 had no cam to begin with).
    Any help appreciated.

• Trouble setting up X with FreeBSD 7.1 on my Thinkpad T60 1951-FCG

Hi! 
    I'm having some trouble setting up X on my Thinkpad T60 1951-FCG running FreeBSD 7.1. When I run whatever config, either the one I get from X -configure or one edited after my settings, all I get is a black screen. The screen is a tad bit lighter than when my laptop is powered off though. This effectivly locks my laptop up -- the only way I can get out of the "black screen of death" is to SSH in and kill the process, which then turns my monitor into this: http://folk.ntnu.no/sigurdhj/laptop_fail.jpg. The only way I can get back to a normal screen is by rebooting. If I try to start X through SSH, I get prompted with the message: Failed to load DMI info, X60 TV quirk not applied.
    I've given the 'vesa' driver a go aswell, with that I can get a picture at least, but still loads of error messages. My monitor works perfectly with Windows XP, Ubuntu, and PC-BSD -- which leads me to believe that my monitor is fine, and that it's just a matter of configuring it right.
    After the read of 'man intel' I'm thinking it could be something with the setting LVDSFixedMode, but the information about that was just too advanced for me to make anything of. I've included my xorg.conf.new file aswell as the Xorg.0.log file.
    Hope there is someone out there bored enough to help me sort this out.
    (xorg.conf: http://folk.ntnu.no/sigurdhj/xorg.conf.new.txt )
    (Xorg.0.log: http://folk.ntnu.no/sigurdhj/Xorg_0_log.txt )
    Cheers,
    Kladd

If you check the info on the AirPort Utility 5.6.1 download page, this application is for Leopard and Snow Leopard....10.5.7 to 10.6.8
    It will not run on Lion
    Instead, you need to download and install AirPort Utility 5.6 for Mac OS X Lion

• Equium A100-147 LAN (ethernet) driver cannot be installed

Hi,
    I have the same problem like in topic http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=17316.
    I downloaded and installed all of drivers what I needed, on my Equium A100-147, but Lan (ethernet) driver doesn't work.
    I have windows XP, home edition, SP2.
    I tried both type of drivers in Toshiba Download (and few others as well), which should work... but sadly, it's not working.
    I would be glad, if someone could help me. Thanks anyway.
    Adam.

Got it! :-)
    Hehe, sorry for this. Last topic was very helpfull.
    Anyway, if someone will have the same problem i got new drivers from:
    http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df-external/confirm.aspx?httpDown=http://downloadmirror.intel.com/df-support/4275/eng/PRO2KXP.exe&agr=&ProductID=407&DwnldId=4275&strOSs =&OSFullName=&lang=eng
    Thanks.
    Adam.

• Lenovo Thinkpad T60

Hallo,
    bin im Forum neu. Ich bin der Bernhard und habe folgendes Problem:
    Mein Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad T60 hat das Problem dass wenn ich ihm vom Strom nehme dann müsste er an der Batterie weiterlaufen. Leider schaltet sich das Gerät immer wieder aus.
    Früher habe ich das Problem nicht gehabt. Da wir in einer Autowerkstatt arbeiten muss der Computer zum Fehlerauslesen immer wieder vom Strom genommen werden. Die Batterie ist übrigens auch gut.
    Hat jemand eine Idee was das sein könnte? Kann es ein Softwarefehler sein oder ......
    Vielleicht kennt ja jemand das Problem.
    Danke
    LG aus Tirol
    Bernhard

Die Ursache ist recht einfach: Der Akku ist kaputt. Die Angabe im Energiemanager ist leider nicht immer aussagekräftig, da dieser nicht defekte oder abgetrennte Akkuzellen erkennt. Das Abtrennen der Akkuzellen übernimmt eine Elektronik im Akku, um Brand- oder gar Explosionsschäden zu verhindern. Der Akkuzustand wird jedoch über separate Datenleitungen abgefragt und dort wird dem Rechner eine volle Akkuzelle gemeldet.
    Also: Neuen Akku kaufen.
    My home-forum: http://www.thinkpad-forum.de
    Wiki: Deutsches ThinkPad-Wiki English ThinkWiki
    My ThinkPad-Collection

• ThinkPad T60 wont boot

Hi,
    Just the other day I went to take my computer out of sleep mode but upon doing so it crashed. When I tried to boot it back up I got this strange set of beeps and just a blank screen. Tried to reboot again and no luck. One thing that I have noticed is that after the beeps the "z: symbol with the circle around it stays on, but I really dont know what it means.  Here is a youtube video of me trying to boot it up
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm4Lklr6-Rk
    I have heard that it might be a battery or power supply issue but I really dont have any way of testing it out without buying one. Any suggestions?

doctaphill,
    Here's a link you can add to your favourites; Hardware removal and installation - ThinkPad T60, T60p
    I don't think your problem is power associated. If you remove your memory stick(s) and boot without memory, does the beep code change? If you have more than one stick of memory try booting with only one and then swap around.
    Andy  ______________________________________
    Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points
    Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more. FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.
      Deutsche Community     Comunidad en Español    English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество
    PepperonI blog 

• Thinkpad T60 Error Message - Diskeeper Lite

I have a 2 year old Thinkpad T60 (1953-D6U) running Windows XP Pro SP3.  Recently, I have seen an error message when starting Diskeeper Lite, which came bundled with my computer. 
    MMC has detected an error in a snap-in.  It is recommended that you shut down and restart MMC.
    * Report this error to Microsoft, and then shut down MMC
    * Continue running and ignore errors with this snap-in for the rest of the session
    * Continue running and always ignore errors with this snap-in, regardless of users or session.
    Does Lenovo offer an upgrade to Diskeeper Lite or know how to eliminate this problem?
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Message Edited by Mike88 on 08-15-2008 08:44 PM

Hello ...
    Usually the installable setup file is located at c:\swtools\apps\dkeeper...
    Unless you have formated your hd and don't have a backup you should be able to find it.
    Best regards,
    PX

• [SOLVED] Too average sound level [Thinkpad T60]

Hi,
    Since a week I've changed my computer to an old one, a Thinkpad T60 (2006). And ArchLinux works mostly fine except for the sound level. In each programs, even in alsamixer, I put everything to the maximum level (Master, PCM, sound level of the program etc) and it's still too close of an average level. My speakers on other device are two times stronger than on the T60. Even if I plug headphone the sound is still too close of the average power of my speaker.
    Since it doesn't seems to be a configuration problem and if the speakers works great as usual, it seems to be a problem related to the T60. I've tried the mini jack on the laptop and the one on the dock, still the same result. I've also a Razer keyboard which have a mini speaker input too, same problem.
    This is my sound card: Intel Corporation NM10/ICH7 Family High Definition Audio Controller (rev 02)
    I don't know what to do to solve this problem, if I can.
    Thanks for your help and tell me if you miss an information.
    Cordially, Koshie
    Last edited by koshie (2014-04-26 15:52:37)

Did you turn the hardware volume level up? (Using volume buttons, potentiometer, although lenovo does not mention that) I doubt that there are settings on volume level/gain in bios/uefi. As last resort, you can always add a softvol plugin to your alsa configuration.
    Can you test volume levels with another operating system? Maybe even another live linux distribution like mint. Please post following:
    aplay -lL; lspci -nn | grep -i audio; amixer -c 0;

Maybe you are looking for

• [Jdev11gR1]: Insert taskflow run as dialog and window (X) Close button

Hi i have taskflow to insert some data into database and i have (commit and rollback) buttons it is run as external dialog using (dialog:nav) when i press commit and rollback every thing good but if i press X button to close dialog , i find row added

• Why is it possible to make my passwords visible in firefox?

I have a dutch version When in the menu "extra" Then "Pagina info" (page info) Then "Beveiliging" (security) Then "Opgeslagen wachtwoorden bekijken" (watch stored passwords) Then delete the "x" in "zoeken" (search) And voila, everyone can see my pass

• PO - Message determination (automatic )

Hi ,            Can anyone help in setting up the configuration for automatic message determination for same vendor with two different mediums . like , For vendor A , o/p type   Medium                    partner       processing    language NEU      

• ICal not functioning at all

After struggling for 2 days trying to sync my calendar with Google calendar(s), iCal has ceased to function completely...it won't open preferences, all data has disappeared, imported backups don't appear after it seems to perform the import! Can I re

• [svn] 862: Update of AIR and Flash Player builds

Revision: 862 Author: [email protected] Date: 2008-03-19 11:31:19 -0700 (Wed, 19 Mar 2008) Log Message: Update of AIR and Flash Player builds AIR: 031708apms Player:r120 Modified Paths: flex/sdk/branches/3.0.x/frameworks/libs/player/playerglobal.swc