Lcd/monitor driver for win7 on t400

Where is the lcd/montir driver for win7? It is not listed in the win 7 driver download page.

Use the ICM file from the Vista download.
Terry
Lenovo Win 7 team
Lese

Similar Messages

• HP Pavilion dv4155cl Notebook PC audio driver for win7

please help me to find the HP Pavilion dv4155cl Notebook PC audio driver for win7.....
                                                                                               thank you very much

Hi:
    Try the XP driver.  You will probably have to manually install it as follows...
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-46934-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...
    Download and run the above file.  Close out of any error windows.
    Go to the device manager and click on the Multimedia Audio Controller needing drivers.
    Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update Driver.  Select the Browse my computer for driver software option and then at the bottom of that window, select the Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
    Click on Have Disk and browse to:  C:\SWSetup\sp34210\SMAXWDM\W2K_XP\smwdmCH6 and select the SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio from the list and see if the driver installs.
    Then reboot.

• Need Creative SB Live! value (WDM) driver for win7

hey,
    ? i just upgraded my PC to win7 and am looking for ideas to get my sound card (Creative SB li've! value (WDM) working again - is there an updated driver or?do i put another Win7 compatible Sound card?
    thanks,
    ? ramesh

Re: Need Creative SB Li've! value (WDM) driver for win7] the driver and applications that exist for the package are very crippled. The card is very very old, even though I loved mine when I first got it. The headache and workarounds that you would have to use in order for that card to simply function are not worth your time.
    I am not here to market, but in the last month I have been switching between my Dell OEM xtreme Music, my X-FI Titanium and my Fatality Gamer Pro Platinum. The last two are great cards and have worked for me at least, flawlessly in Vista and Windows 7. I admittedly use the Daniel K. 2.0 pack as a base for my software install of all three, but that coupled with the newest Creative issued driver have worked beatifully.
    I picked up my Titanium off Ebay for $40.00. I bought my Dell OEM card for $30.00. I bought the I/O bay for the X-FI Fatality for $25. So your options are very open. That old li've will not accelerate sound well at all for Direct X based games, and you will be very disappointed. Again, all this is opinion, but I have been switching intensely between the above cards lately, and they are worth it. I do not have digital speakers, like the Logitech z-5500's. But my four year old pair of Logitech z-640's sound fantastic. I tried even with my onboard sound just for giggles. It was just that:? giggles.
    Try this for a great price and fantastic performance.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Creative-Sound-Blaster-X-Fi-Platinum-sound-card_W0QQitemZ330389205036QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_De faultDomain_0?hash=item4cecbb302c
    The above link is not my auction but it took me about fi've seconds to find it.

• Satellite P505D-S8934 mass storage controller driver for win7

Dear Expert,
    Anyone know where can i download the Satellite P505D-S8934 mass storage controller driver for win7? please help.
    BR
    Gryloo

Hi gryloo,
    You can download all drivers for your notebook on this page:
    http://www.csd.toshiba.com > Download
    As far as I know for Mass Storage Controller you have to install the card reader driver.
    Check this!!!

• GE60 0ND missing RS driver for Win7

Hi,
    I'm performing a downgrade from Win8 to Win7. I've installed all the drivers except for the Radio Switch driver which is listed on the MSI site & supplied on the drivers dvd for Win8 only.
    Can someone upload/direct me to the correct driver please.
    The notebook is a GE60 0ND (ms-16GA) with bios v5.04. The MSI www has bios 10.E listed???
    http://www.msi.com/product/nb/GE60-0ND.html#/?div=Driver&os=Win8%2064
    Have found nothing with google & can't force the win8 driver...
    Thanks

You don't need the Radio Switch driver for Win7 it is only needed for Win8: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/hh450832(v=vs.85).aspx
    That's why it is not offered.

• TS140 RAID-Driver for Win7 32bit

Hi, i will install Win7 32bit on a TS140, Model: 70A5. I try this one: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/servers/thinkserver-tower-servers/thinkserver-ts140/downloa...
    Then i get an error message that this driver is not working with the os.
    What is the correct driver for RAID in a TS140 Server with Win7 32bit?
    Many thanks.
    Markus

Can you please give full model info - it is 10 characters (6 more following 70A5) ?
    Disclaimer: While I do work for Lenovo Partner, all my contributions are my personal, non-official and not that of Lenovo or my employer.

• Monitor Driver for T530 - version

Hello,
    I am using a T530 with Windows 7 64-bit as operating system.
    The Driver Matrix on Lenovo's Homepage suggest to use the monitor driver with the version 4.38. However, Windows updates offers me an optional update for the monitor driver, which has the version 5.0.0.1. This is also working, but I am wondering about the different versions.
    Does anyone has an explanation?
    Michele

Hi Michele,
    Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums!
    Since the 5.0.0.1 version is working fine, it’s well and ok. Probably, the latest compatible driver is not updated in the Lenovo support page. In certain cases, Lenovo customizes the drivers for proper functionality. Since the version you have installed is working fine, you can continue using the same.
    Best regards,
    Mithun.
    Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
    If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
    Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

• HP Pavilion 23tm 23-inch Diagonal Touch Monitor driver for windows 10

When I upgraded from Win 8.1 to Windows 10, the driver for this monitor was not migrated.  A generic driver was installed instead.  The generic driver does not support screensaver or sleep mode on this monitor.  Is there a new HP driver compatible with Windows 10?

Also now i have tried installing touchscreen driver of windows 8.1 in windows 10 i.e. replaced driver version 10.0.10240.16384 with driver version 06/21/2006, 6.3.9600.17041, Provider - Microsoft .. and if we look into device manager, 1 HP 23tm monitor installs all these things for touchscreen .. HUMAN INTERFACE DEVICES     1.  HID Compliant touch screen     2.  HID Compliant vector-defined devices     3.  HID Compliant Whiteboard     4.  Microsoft Input Configuration Device     5.  USB Input Device (x3)MICE AND OTHER POINTING DEVICE     1.  HID Compliant Mouse (x2) #Total=9 Since i have 2 monitors all these things are in multiple of 2 #Total=18 .. and i have replaced all the 18 drivers with that of windows 8.1 but still the same thing is hapening :-(

• Laserjet 1300 driver for Win7 problem

Plugged my Laserjet 1300 into my new computer (System 7) via USB- and Windows couldn't find the right driver for it.
    I canceled Windows trying to install driver automatically, and put original CD driver disk (Serial #Q1334-60107 ver 2.0) into drive-
    but couldn't get Windows to recognize printer, even after re-boots.
    Since I bought printer a while ago, I checked for updated drivers online, that would be 64 bit.
    I installed this one:
    upd-pcl5-x64-5.4.0.11744.exe
    During driver install I plugged in printer & turned it on at what i thought was right time. I see this:
    "HP Universal Printing PCL 5" as printer- but it won't print.
    Tried Windows 'Uninstall' feature but it doesn't show the driver, to un-install it- OR where the driver's located.
    ** QUESTIONS: How do I Un-Install the driver? Do I use upd-pcl5-x64-5.4.0.11744.exe OR original disk driver #Q1334-60107 ver 2.0?
    What's the procedure for installing this?- I can't find anything, despite an afternoon of Googling.
    Thanks.
    This question was solved.
    View Solution.

Did you follow this guide to install the print? Installing LaserJet 1300 on Windows 7
    You should not need to navigate to the driver you download. Actually stick it in the trash can for now When you selecet "Add a Printer" you need to select "Add a local printer." Ignore the writing to the right, that only applies if everything is working properly. If you follow the guide at the top it should get installed properly.
    No need to feel foolish and no problem at all for helping. Thats what I am here for
    -Sean
    -------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

• How to add JetDirect (A2591A) to W7 & Driver for Win7/DesignJet 750c+

Here is what I have:
    -HP G71 wireless, windows 7 Home, laptop
    -Linksys E2000 wireless Router
    -HP JetDirect Ex A2591A
    -DesignJet 750c Plus Large Format Plotter (Yes, I know it's old, but it's a backup unit until my 1055cm gets fixed).
    Problem #1: I cannot find an HP driver for the DesignJet 750c Plus for windows 7, is there one? If so, where?
    Problem #2: How to add JetDirect (A2591A) -750c Plus Plotter to my Windows 7 G71 wireless laptop. While using my wireless router and the JetDirect Ex. It is physically hooked up correctly. I belive that I need to be able to find out what is the I.P. address for the JetDirect, but I've been wrong before. Is there a link to show me how to do this somewhere?
    Thank You in advance.

For 64 bit systems you can download the XP x64 drivers from here, then unzip the files into a new folder.  Next go to the Devices and Printers folder, Add a Printer, select the proper port, then select "Have a Disk" and point to the folder where you unzipped the files.
    To find the IP address the easiest way is to print a config page from the printer front panel.
    This forum is focused on consumer level products.  For the Designjet you may have better results posting in the HP Designjet forum here.
    Bob Headrick,  HP Expert
    I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
    If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
    If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

• Monitor driver for windows 7 on pavilion dv6235nr

I just upgraded my pavilion dv6235nr laptop to windows 7. It did not come up with the correct monitor driver and it only showd one available. what do I need to do?

Hi:
    You should be able to use the Vista graphics driver from your model's support and driver page.
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-51246-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...
    You may have to manually install the driver if you get an Unsupported Operating System error message when you run the file.

• M52: TPM Driver for Win7?

Hi there,
    I am refurbishing a ThinkCentre M52 (8114-E9G). To this end I installed Windows 7 Professional x86 (which the M52 series was not certified for, I know—but for home use that shouldn’t matter too much).
    Now the Device Manager states an unknown device with Hardware ID ACPI\NSC1200, which apparently is a Winbond (National Semiconductor) TPM (Trusted Platform Module)device. The support site lists a driver for Windows XP, that doesn’t install in Windows 7, however.
    Is there a driver available for Windows 7, and if so, how can I obtain it?
    Thank you very much in advance for constructive hints to this avail.
    Greetings
    Sven
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

To answer my own question, and as a heads-up to those who want to run Windows 7 on this oldie but goldie—
    The TPM driver for Windows XP offered for download by Lenovo support can be installed running the installer in Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode. The TPM will then be correctly identified in the Device Manager. Likewise, the chipset driver can be installed in Windows Vista SP2 compatibility mode.
    All other stuff seems to work out of the box in Windows 7.
    And with the BIOS updated to the latest version you can even exchange the Pentium 4 processor for a Pentium D.
    Hope this helps anyone else.

• HP USB HP TUNER DRIVER FOR WIN7

Have DV7-1170US with Windows 7 Ultimate and would like to know where can I download the driver for thisTV tuner?
    Thanks in advance.
    Ric

If any of you are still having problems with this, I emailed them directly which led to them putting a request in for the specific driver.
    They have just put it up on the driver download page.
    I had tried all the suggestions (vista driver, G50 driver) and none of them worked.
    However it still doesn't work with mine, even after uninstalling the current drivers, when I try to install these it says windows has determined that the drivers are up to date.
    Which leads me to believe that they have just released the same drivers as the Vista ones but renamed it.
    Anyone else care to give it a shot?

• IdeaPad G505 USB3 driver for Win7 ???

Hi there, I have bought this model and I do NOT want to use Windows 8, I WANT to use my Windows 7, how can you release this without driver for it ?
    Or am I missing something?
    Thanks!

Hi whunzzie,
    Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums!
    If I'm not mistaken, You installed Windows 7 on your system and you need USB 3.0.
    Please Try Installing this, Intel USB 3.0 Driver 
    If this does not work, Please try to get the hardware id of the USB 3.0 and post it back here.
    Best Regards
    Solid Cruver
    Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
    If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
    Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

• Audigy sb0060 driver for Win7 needed

I am in desperate need for a driver for soundblaster audigy sb0060 Windows 7 driver. Please help!

(Hi Clorwinf,
    The SB0060 is not an Audigy, it's a Li've! sound card. There?is no Windows 7 drivers for the Li've! series. Please refer to the driver availability chart for updates.

Maybe you are looking for