Looking for graphics card for T2000

is X3768A a PCI-X graphics card I can use in T2000?
if not can you recommend any cheap ones ?
thanks

Why do you insist on needing a GUI ?
Your T2000 is a server.    Servers "serve".   They do not need a GUI.
That is why there isn't a graphics processor integrated into its design.
This question has been asked over and over again, phrased many different ways but asked the same way, in these forums for as long as they've ever existed from Sun Microsystems and now into Oracle's hosting of them.
The question seems to be:  "If I can't use the mouse, I don't know what to do".
Let me ask you a question back at you:   What will you do when there is a catastrophic failure on some filesystem or within some application and the system reverts back to its default CLI console ? You will need to interact with it using the default Bourne shell to repair it.    That's what system administrators need to occasionally do, and you'd better get accustomed to that scenario.
Here's a link to the T2000 system documentation
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19076-01/sparc.t2k/index.html
Read its brief Getting Started Guide and its Server Administration Guide.

Similar Messages

• Looking for Nvidea GeForce 6600 OR Similar Graphics Card for Quad G5 PPC

Hi there!
    Wishing a Happy New Year to yo'all!
    Was wondering whether someone might help me out with a minor issue I'm having...
    I have recently acquired a Quad 2.5GHz PPC G5 (with PCIe). When I bought it, it came installed with a NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 graphics card, which works just fine. Heard these cards are very good for 3D rendering, etc...
    However... As I am an audio engineer, I don't need a flashy graphics card... Instead I need "flashy" sound cards...
    I have two PCIe UAD-2 Quad cards for all my UAD plugin needs within Logic Pro... And I have PCIe Symphony X card for my Apogee (AD16X & DA16X) front end sound conversion. All which sound and work very well... So far so good!
    But here's the problem... My Quad PPC has 4 PCIe slots, which should be fine for my arrangement i.e. one slot for graphics card, one for PCIe Symphony card, two for UAD-2 Quad cards... BUT the damnable NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 takes up two PCIe slots!!!
    I have looked on line to find out what the Quad 2.5GHz G5 PPC was originally supplied with: an Apple OEM Nvidea GeForce 6600. However these are rare and hard to come by now-a-days... And I can't wait forever till one pops up for sale.
    So... Can anyone recommend to me a graphics card that will work in the Quad 2.5GHz G5 PPC... AND take up only one PCIe slot and be able to run a 30 inch DVI Apple display i.e. it needs two DVI ports???
    I'd even do an out right swap for the NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 and a good condition and working Apple OEM Nvidea GeForce 6600!? Heard this is more than a fair deal...
    Cheers in advance!

Hi-
    You can buy a Geforce 6600LE at We Love Macs. They aren't cheap, though.
    This eBay seller has several of the 6600LE cards, at a much better price. The seller is very reliable (from experience) and carries the positive feedback to support my recommendation.
    This 7800GT is also a good possibility. It takes only one slot, and provides much better performance than the 6600LE.
    This flashed 7800GT is also an option. A flashed card is one that has the PC ROM replaced with Mac ROM. Again, this seller knows his stuff.....
    As with the 6600LE, the 7800GT has a dual link DVI to support the 30" ACD.
    After you get a replacement card, might try and get a few quid for the FX 4500 on eBay.
    An original will sell better than the flashed models that are selling there.

• Looking for a Nvidea GeForce 6600 OR Similar Type Graphics Card for Quad G5

Hi there!
    Wishing a Happy New Year to yo'all!
    Was wondering whether someone might help me out with a minor issue I'm having...
    I have recently acquired a Quad 2.5GHz PPC G5. When I bought it, it came installed with a NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 graphics card, which works just fine. Heard these cards are very good for 3D rendering, etc...
    However... As I am an audio engineer, I don't need a flashy graphics card... Instead I need "flashy" sound cards...
    I have two PCIe UAD-2 Quad cards for all my UAD plugin needs within Logic Pro... And I have PCIe Symphony X card for my Apogee (AD16X & DA16X) front end sound conversion. All which sound and work very well... So far so good!
    But here's the problem... My Quad PPC has 4 PCIe slots, which should be fine for my arrangement i.e. one slot for graphics card, one for PCIe Symphony card, two for UAD-2 Quad cards... BUT the damnable NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 takes up two PCIe slots!!!
    I have looked on line to find out what the Quad 2.5GHz G5 PPC was originally supplied with: an Apple OEM Nvidea GeForce 6600. However these are rare and hard to come by now-a-days... And I can't wait forever till one pops up for sale.
    So... Can anyone recommend to me a graphics card that will work in the Quad 2.5GHz G5 PPC... AND take up only one PCIe slot and be able to run a 30 inch DVI Apple display i.e. it needs two DVI ports???
    Cheers in advance!
    Message was edited by: Polynomial
    Message was edited by: Polynomial

Hi, Polynomial. Try posting the question in one of the G5 forums. Most MacBook Pro owners aren't likely to be of much help with it.

• Looking for a Good Newer or at least better Graphics Card For M58 ThinkCentre

I'm trying to find a graphics card for my M58 ThinkCentre. I know it needs to be low profile. but i need something that will fit into my Pc. I got one of the low profiles before and found out the fan was to big even with the case off i couldnt fit it. Can anyone help me with this? Giving me some Links or Ideas on what will be able to use for my pc? Im trying to at least get a 1 gb one so i am able to play my steam games that i have. All i need is the updated Graphics card for them. Also something in the range of $30 to $70. if not possible thats okay at least ill get a idea. Just very lost and spent many hours trying to figure it out with no luck!

Demonthi3455 wrote:
    So this one? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150711
    Unless you have a tower case this won't work. It's a full-size card.  Your original post said you needed low-profile, and this is not such a card.  I assume you have a SFF case if you wanted a low-profile card.
    That's why I suggested the low-profile Sapphire R7-250, which is single-slot, low-profile, low-power, and still GDDR5 memory with a 72GB/s bandwidth.  Also, the retail carton contains BOTH (a) full-size bracket if you want to use this low-profile card in a full-size case, and (b) low-profile bracket if you want to use this low-profile card in a SFF case.  As I mentioned, there are three digital connectors: DVI, miniDP, and microHDMI, and the retail package also includes two adapters for those smaller connectors so you can use normal full-size DP and HDMI cables to connect to your monitor 
    The earlier posted link (by Toruk-Makto) to a 250e is broken, so I don't know what that card that's describing.  But any low-profile R7-250e card I've found myself (e.g. this one from XFX) has two bad things going for it:
    (1) it's memory is DDR3 instead of DDR5, which right away sets its bandwidth to about 1/3 that of the Sapphire R7-250. You want DDR5 memory if you can get it.
    (2) it doesn't indicate that it comes with a low-profile bracket as well as a full-size bracket (as the Sapphire R7-250 does), so even though the card itself appears low-profile in size you won't be able to install it in a SFF case unless you have a low-profile bracket (as the Sapphire R7-250 does). Maybe it's just the writeup for the R7-250e which overlooked the second low-profile bracket also included, but the picture shown is with a full-size bracket.
    Note: the full-size bracket on the XFX R7-250e supports full-size DP and full-size HDMI as well as DVI.  The low-profile bracket on the Sapphire R7-250 supports mini-DP, micro-HDMI and DVI.  The retail carton also includes two adapter cables so that you can connect full-size DP and full-size HDMI cables, connecting them to the adapters.  Personally I would buy a separate straight-through cable with the proper desired connector at both ends, as I don't like adapters.  So for example I use a miniDP->DVI cable (from Monoprice) in one of my machines that has this card and two monitors, to connect to a second monitor which only has DVI, as I was already using the DVI connector on the card to go to my first monitor which also only has DVI.

• Graphics Card for Lightroom and also CS2 and Maybe CS3

Hi. I am still using a PC I build about 3 years ago with a ASUS P4PE mother board. It has been very good but I am wondering if it is best to now change to a later PC or, upgrade.
    I have used 1GB Ram and just got another IGB to install, but my real concern is with the Graphics Card. At present I have a Matrox Millenium G550 which as I recall has just 32MB Ram. At the time this was considered one of the best, if not the best card for 2D Images. However, I now see 256 and 512 Ram cards as norm, but they always refer to being cards for games. I never have and never will wish to play any games on a PC. So advice needed please, what is considered the best Graphics Card for Photoshop CS2 and now Lightroom?
    Incidently my Processor is just a P4 2.66 this has served me well so far, but!! I maywell get another PC but for now I feel I just want to try the best upgrades I can.
    This is my first post here and look forward to your answers and advice.
    All the best, Ron dps.

The high-powered graphic processors being sold today are fantastic for games but offer zero improvement for digital photo editing. What you have is more than enough. Increasing your SDRAM to 2GB will help the most.
    Dave Huss

• Passive graphics card for 2-monitor setup

I am looking for a graphics card for use with 2 monitors in a dual monitor configuration that has:
    Passive cooling
    1 x DVI port
    1 x DisplayPort
    I'm aware that CS6 can  make use of some of the more advanced graphics card features, such as Open CL, but I don't understand the technicalities of this, nor what this implies when choosing a card.  I will not be doing any video-editing, video playback or gaming. 
    My questions are:
    Would a card such as the Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 Ultimate provide full support for CS6, without being overkill? (http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/?cid=1&gid=3&sgid=1088&pid=1240&psn=&lid= 1&leg=0)  -  I thought that the "low active power consumption and Dynamic Power Management" features seem a good idea, since the card will never be used very intensively.
    Or would the much cheaper Zotac Synergy Edition GeForce GT 210 be just as good for my needs. (http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/?cid=1&gid=3&sgid=1088&pid=1240&psn=&lid= 1&leg=0)
    Or are there other types of cards that would be more appropriate?
    And finally, can you connect a single-link DVI device to a dual-link DVI port?  (If so, I would like the DVI port to be dual-link, for future compatibility.  If not, it will need to  be single-link, for my current hardware.)

For the benefit of anyone searching on this topic in the future, a posting of this question on Silent PC Review (http://www.silentpcreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=65413) yielded some extremely helpful responses.

• Will 3rd party graphics card for MacPro1.1?

Hello, all! ^^
    I'm looking for a replacement graphics card for my MacPro 1.1 and now narrowing down to:
    NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT or 8800 GT now.
    I'm looking at used ones now and wondering if 3rd party cards with those chipset above will work or,
    if it has to be exactly Nvidia Geforce cards.
    Can anyone help, please?
    Thanks! ^^

Upgrade OS X to Snow Leopard and replace the GPU with Apple's ATI 5770.
    Upgrading to Snow Leopard
    You can purchase Snow Leopard through the Apple Store: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard - Apple Store (U.S.). The price is $19.99 plus tax. You will be sent physical media by mail after placing your order.
    After you install Snow Leopard you will have to download and install the Mac OS X 10.6.8 Update Combo v1.1 to update Snow Leopard to 10.6.8 and give you access to the App Store. Access to the App Store enables you to download Mountain Lion if your computer meets the requirements.
         Snow Leopard General Requirements
           1. Mac computer with an Intel processor
           2. 1GB of memory
           3. 5GB of available disk space
           4. DVD drive for installation
           5. Some features require a compatible Internet service provider;
               fees may apply.
           6. Some features require Apple’s iCloud services; fees and
               terms apply.
    Upgrading to Lion
    If your computer does not meet the requirements to install Mountain Lion, it may still meet the requirements to install Lion.
    You can purchase Lion by contacting Customer Service: Contacting Apple for support and service - this includes international calling numbers. The cost is $19.99 (as it was before) plus tax.  It's a download. You will get an email containing a redemption code that you then use at the Mac App Store to download Lion. Save a copy of that installer to your Downloads folder because the installer deletes itself at the end of the installation.
         Lion System Requirements
           1. Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7,
               or Xeon processor
           2. 2GB of memory
           3. OS X v10.6.6 or later (v10.6.8 recommended)
           4. 7GB of available space
           5. Some features require an Apple ID; terms apply.

• Any recommendations for a new Graphics card for Mac Pro?

Any recommendations for a new Graphics card for mac pro edit in Premiere 2014 and I need to have   output to a monitor my current graphics card is ATI Radeon HD Graphics 5870 1024 MB I find better for what I need?

Look at this EVGA card for the Mac

• Can't find recent driver for graphic card (display) cyberaladdin trident

I can't find recent driver for graphic card (display) cyberaladdin trident.
    The game play with game Warcraft III.
    I downloaded directX 9
    I managed to install the game but I can't play it.
    My display card is Trident Cyberaladdin-T. The game producer told me it is compatible. I tried to find drivers but I haven't find anything efficient. On toshiba site there a driver but quite old (previous to the date I bought the computer...)
    I don(t knox what to do and my son is very disappointed because he can't play with this new game.
    Thanks for your quick answer.

Hi,
    At first it would be interesting to know for which Operating System your need this driver ? ;)
    Well this Chipset Trident CyberALADDiN-T ( called Napa2T ) was build in three Notebook Types of Toshiba.
    The Satellite 6000, TE2000 and the Satellite 6050. ( Driverversion all with Version 5.01.2527.0128 )
    Normally the drivers you find on the manufacturer Pages are not the actual drivers. They only update the drivers if there are known problems.
    So the only chance for you is to look threw the internet and look if someone else has used this graphic chip,and delivers are newer driver than Toshiba.
    Sorry for the answer, but I had same problem with my Machine, but found a newer driver revision on another manufacturer page.
    bye

• Which New Graphic Card For 2008 Mac Pro?

I'm going to buy Final Cut X, so I'll need a new graphic card for my 2008 MacPro. My current card is an ATI Radeon HD 2600.
    I asked AppleCare and they sent me a link to a lot of compatible cards (copied below).
    But it turns out that most of these cards need Windows - at least according to specs - and the rest don't have the (2) DVI-D connections I need - so which card should I buy?
    The card has to work with my 2 Acer P243W 24" screens at 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz.
    Here's Apple's list:
    •    NVIDIA
    o    GeForce 320M
    o    GeForce GT 330M
    o    GeForce 9400M
    o    GeForce 9600M GT
    o    GeForce 8600M GT  Note: OpenCL compatible, but does not meet system requirements for Final Cut Pro X, Motion 5 and Compressor.
    o    GeForce GT 120
    o    GeForce GT 130
    o    GeForce GTX 285
    o    GeForce 8800 GT
    o    GeForce 8800 GS
    o    Quadro FX 4800
    o    Quadro FX5600
    •    ATI
    o    Radeon HD 4670
    o    Radeon HD 4850
    o    Radeon HD 4870
    o    Radeon HD 5670
    o    Radeon HD 5750
    o    Radeon HD 5770

Once you look at what is sold, limits the list. None of those listed require Windows though. What specs? I don't see any specs. And of course nothing listed are Windows, that would be strange. Why you pasted notebook and iMac graphic adapters... unless Apple is selling FCPX for Windows.
    Forget the GT120 though some use it with FCPX and are okay with it, save a little though I think 5770 has more processing, bandwidth and of course 1GB DDR5.
    support for 6870 PC card is looking like a possible option now, too.
    It is more mainly just 5770 vs 5870. Or Quadro 4000.
    Amazon has PNY Mac Pro edition $790 vs Apple's $1195 for same card
    PNY Quadro 4000 2 GB DDR5 Mac Pro
    When FCX came out we had a couple threads on same topic.
    Apple Graphics Cards
    OSX and Graphics Cards
    Radeon 6870 3DMark 30% gain on 5870
    Flashed PC Radeon HD5870 Mac Pro 2008
    Flashed PC Radeon HD5870 Mac Pro 2008 - dual DVI works
    I include the above for same reason why when the 4870 came out, PC card was 1/2 price and $450 for 5870? really? when XFX and Saffire are under $199.
    Radeon 5870 vs 5770 GTX 285 4870
    Three Video Displays one card
    Display Adapters Needed

• The best graphics card for Cinema Display on a Windows machi

I'm interested in getting an Apple 20" Apple Cinema Display for my Dell 2400 Dimension Windows machine.
    Can anyone recommend an ideal graphics card for this machine. Also, are there any details for setting it up on a windows machine? Does Apple have documentation available?

Hi Marc, Im have the exact same specification machine dell 2400 and am looking to install a 20" studio display. I was just wondering if you suceeding in finding a suitable graphics card to support the monitor.
    I tried a GeForce 5200 without sucess but Ive just been advised to try an Ati X300.
    Thanks
    Dan

• Intel HD Graphics 4000 IS THE ONLY GRAPHICS CARD FOR MINI?

Intel HD Graphics 4000  IS THE ONLY GRAPHICS CARD FOR MINI? OR APPLE SELLS Minis WITH A REAL GRAPHICS CARD?

lse123 wrote:
    BOTH MINIS AND APPLE EXT OPTICAL DRIVE are dual band 110V/240V correct?
    how much size has the box of mini and the optical drive?
    Look here for what you want:
    http://www.apple.com/mac-mini/specs.html

• Upgrading graphics card for gaming

Hi i've been gaming on my pc for a long time now and while it's been fun games have begun to upgrade and my fps has dropped down. I play world of warcraft and i run the lowest resolution 800x600 and the lowest graphics and i get like 20 fps so i want to upgrade my graphics card now, which means i will probably need to upgrade power supply i want it like under 100 USD i've been looking at the r7 240 graphics card but idk if it is compatible. If anyone could give me tips on if that card fits my case or if there is a better graphics card for around the same price would be great. Also which power supply would be needed for the card. 
    Computer specs   http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02628380&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&lc=en&product=504...

Thank you for asking here first.  You made a good decision.
    What BIOS does your system have?  If it's version 7, then your stuck with only access to legacy  BIOS cards, not the newest UEFI BIOS cards that requires verision 8.  Second, I'll let you input your system specs, and play around inputting various options at this gamer site.  Look for the "Can I Run It" tab near the top.   Registration is free. You can input various cards and see the performance levels.
    Do not ignore this warning. Call the card maker and ask is that EXACT  model card legacy or UEFI.  The MSI GTX 750 cards do have a slider switch for legacy/UEFI. See this video.  Take the time to make the calls.  I am not promoting ANY card to you, especially because your suggesting a low budget.  At minimum the recommended specs cost $300 plus.
    I am a volunteer. I am not an HP employee.
    To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. You can render both Solution and KUDO.
    The Law of Effect states that positive reinforcement increases the probability of a behavior being repeated. (B.F.Skinner). You toss me KUDO and/or Solution, and I perform better.
    (2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
    HP m9200t E8400,Win7 Pro 32 bit. 4GB RAM, ASUS 550Ti 2GB, Rosewill 630W. 1T HD SATA 3Gb/s
    Custom Asus P8P67, I7-2600k, 16GB RAM, WIN7 Pro 64bit, EVGA GTX660 2GB, 750W OCZ, 1T HD SATA 6Gb/s
    Custom Asus P8Z77, I7-3770k, 16GB RAM, WIN7 Pro 64bit, EVGA GTX670 2GB, 750W OCZ, 1T HD SATA 6Gb/s
    Both Customs use Rosewill Blackhawk case.
    Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Plus

• Graphics card for HP Compaq dc7800

I am looking to buy a graphics card for my HP Compaq dc7800 Small Form Factor PC, I would like to have cheap cards. What would you recommend.
    This question was solved.
    View Solution.

Hi:
    You are rather limited with the 240W power supply.
    I would get a used low profile ATI Radeon 2400 HD 256 MB PCIe card on eBay.
    This Dell card I posted should work just fine.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-ATI-Radeon-HD-2400PRO-320-5891-/280798788349?pt=PCC_Video_TV_Cards&hash...
    If you want a new low profile card with HDMI out you can check the link below for the Radeon HD 6450. But make sure the card you get comes with the low profile bracket, and read the reviews on some of these cards where they say the VGA pins hamper closing the case.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100006662&IsNodeId=1&Description=HD%2064...
    If you get a card with HDMI out, it will disable your onboard video, so restart the PC after you load the drivers for the card, go into the BIOS and in the device configuration menu, change the onboard audio setting from disabled to enabled. Save the setting there and again when you exit. Then you will get your onboard audio back and also have HDMI audio if you need it.
    Paul

• Need New Graphics Cards For Editing PC

With the workload I deal with on a regular basis I often find it's my graphics that freeze up or it's just too slow rendering out Premiere Pro, After Effects and 3D work. So I'm looking to purchase either 2x(Mid Range Graphics Cards) or 1x(High End Graphic Card) for my editing PC. I'm really not that tech savi so I'd love some advice/recommendations to what I could/should get. By budget isn't that small but I wouldn't want to spend too much more for little difference (Maximum total £400/$650.12)
    My Current PC Specs
    Processor:
    - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2700K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    Motherboard:
    - ASUSTek Computer INC. SABERTOOTH P67
    Memory:
    - 16GB
    Internal Drives:
    - SanDisk SDSSDX-120G-G25 120GB Extreme SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5in Internal Solid State Drive
    - 2x 2TB WD HDD (Were external but now internal
    Video Cards:
    - 2x AMD Radeon HD 7450
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
    Programs I Use:
    - Adobe Master Collector CS6 + Video Copilot's Element 3D plugin
    - 3DS Max 2010
    - Boujou 5.0
    - FL Studio 10
    - Cubebase 5
    - Some Steam Games
    If you require any other info or in more detail just ask

>often find it's my graphics that freeze up
    For video editing, you need to scale your pictures before importing into Premiere Pro
    Photo Scaling for Video http://forums.adobe.com/thread/450798
    -Too Large May = Crash http://forums.adobe.com/thread/879967
    -And another crash report http://forums.adobe.com/thread/973935

Maybe you are looking for

• Lost the Ability to get Exchange E-Mail while on WiFi at home only

After 2 months of use, my iPhone 5S started doing something very odd last week and still does today. This is all about using my exchange email at home on my (BT) Wi-Fi No email on my Exchange email with errors of can't connect to server and no email.

• Help with loading in the mx:html tag please

Hi everyone, I have just started working on this air application, it is for a online comic site and will be used to upload the comics.  We alredy have html files for each of the sections and want to link to them, so far i have tried to do this using

• Oracle Streams PIT on Source DB

I'm testing backup/recovery in my streams environment, simulating a PITR on the source. The objective is to get both the source and destination to the same point in time, driven by the source. That being said, if recover to a time 5 hours prior, on b

• Dsc - Delete Process vs Undeploy Libraries

If I have a Shared Variable Engine process MyProc that was created by deploying a library MyProc.lvlib, what is difference between running Delete Process.vi and Undeploy Libraries.vi? Thanks, Mark Z.

• Append contents of one vector to another?

Hi I have a vector called temp which has an id, name, description, year I have a vector called cVector which has an id, name, description, year what is the least complex way of handling this situation if I would like to append temp to cVector? Any ad