Microarchitecture simulator for T1

I guess the simulator for OpenSPARC T1 SAM is an instruction accurate simulator. SAS is a full system simulator which includes SAM.
But, what i am looking for a microarchitecture simulator like MET (Microarchitectural Exploration Tool set) of IBM. In other words i need a cycle accurate simulator and not instruction accurate simulator.
Kindly tell me the potentiality of SAM. Is there a cycle accurate simulator for T1 avaiable.
Thanks

The M5 Simulator has some basic support for SPARC. The 2.0 beta 3 version should appear on the M5 website, www.m5sim.org, in the next few days. It supports running binaries in our syscall emulation mode where we fake syscalls (similar to the way simple scalar did it), but take real traps for things like register windows. Additional, it has limited support for full-system simulation. It support booting a single processor, but it doesn't support any real devices yet (it uses the same hypervisor calls Legion does to read block off the disk image, and doesn't have any support for networking), only support booting one processor at the moment, and hasn't been exhaustively tested. It does however boot to a solaris prompt.
Ali

Similar Messages

• Production Order Simulation for Material Availability

Please Help.
    Does anyone know how to run a simulation for a configured material and then do a material availability check? First I need to be able to configure a material, then I need to be able to see if I have the material available to build it. The requirement is coming from Sales or another Plant if the form of a question "Can you fulfill the SO by X date?"  I have tried CO01S but after configuring the material it is not allowing me to then do the availability check. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Thank you

Hi,
    Based on further checks i feel the simulation order might not meet your exact need, apologies for the incorrect info.
    Alternatively what i can think of at the moment is,
    1. Create a new order type say ZSIM, assign a new number range (create via co82) for this & maintain all other paramters as a normal order type
    2. Create a user status in BS02, which does not allow for releasing the order & assign this user status to your new order type in OPJH.
    3. Create a order for your material using this new order type & you can then use the material availability functionality.
    The blocking of release for these orders, ensure that even by mistake the user does not release these orders as you want to use it for simulation purpose & thereby ensuring that it does not become relevant for production.
    Hope the above helps.
    Regards,
    Vivek

• How to get a Monthly Depreciation Simulation for next fiscal year?

I need a report that give me the depreciation simulation for next fiscal year, but I need it monthly wise. I run report S_ALR_87012936 with report date 31.12.2011 and evaluation period = month.
    The report gives the error message AA669 Fiscal year 2011 is already closed in Financial Accounting
    I read that this report doesn't work monthly wise for future years. Is there a workarround?
    Best regards!

Hi,
    I'm sorry there is only RASIMU02. Note 396974 describes, this is a missing functionality and there  is no workaround.
    Reports on derived depreciation areas that do not post any values to the
    general ledger are allowed with the evaluation period year. An
    evaluation using month, quarter or half-year is not supported.
    In general, the depreciation forecasted by monthly in report RASIMU02 are only for depreciation area which posts depreciation to GL. For non-GL posting area, we recommend you simulate the depreciation 
    in 'fiscal year' mode. if you simulate the depreciation 
    Basically RASIMU02 is NOT designed to provide period simulation for these non posting areas. This because RASIMU02 uses for periods which have been posted already the created ANLP. But ANLP´s  are not created for non-posting areas. So in these periods where   a depreciation run had been executed already, RASIMU02 will not show
    values.                                                                               
    For AA 669 please see:
    Best Regards Bernhard
    Edited by: Bernhard Kirchner on Nov 25, 2010 9:20 AM

• Is there a simulator for the USB-6009?

Is there a simulator for the USB-6009 that I can download and install? I installed the disc that came with the board, however, no simulator.
    Thanks,
    Chris

Hi
    You could simulate diferent device in Measurent and Automation Explorer (MAX) but I don't see there your modul USB-9009.
    There are odere module, but not this module.
    Regards
    bogdani
    Polish LabVIEW Center - www.labview.pl

• Is there a iOS Simulator for CS6 FlashPro Win8

I know that cs6 can be hooked up to the simulator on the Mac in Xcode, but I could really use a simulator for CS6 Flash Pro on the Win8 platform.
    Of course, I need to be able to generate Screen Shots for the iPhone5 and the iPad.
    Does anyone know of such a handy tool. Dream weaver has the devices thing, and even that would be useful in Flash.
    I know I can debug in the build environment, and it brings up an iPhone simulation, but its pretty generic, and isn't configurable for the different devices.
    thanks

You will possibly want to look into the iOS software development kit (part of XCode) but that is really for developing your own apps, not playing other developers apps on a Mac.
    The short answer to your question "No."

• Why is there no Verizon Interactive Simulator for my iPhone 5s?

Why is there no Verizon Interactive Simulator for my iPhone 5s?  The Verizon page for obtaining a Verizon hotspot is available for all phones except Apple, why?

Captfrog-
    I understand the importance of interactive simulators because they are so useful when learning tips and tricks about the phones.  I apologize we don't have one listed on our page for the iPhone 5s, but here is a link so you can get more information online http://bit.ly/1bRR5ss .  Have a great rest of your day!
    EmmaM_VZW
    Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

• An iPhone web simulator for designers

For those who want to see how their iWeb site will look on an iPhone, there's a free simulator for download here...
    http://www.marketcircle.com/iphoney/

this is the best siteapp I've seen, however I have some questions for the seeqpod people who have logged on this forum. I'm in no way intending these questions to be seen as flaming because I love the concept.
    1. How is your service legal?
    2. Are you concerned that your database is an open invitation for the RIAA to go straight to the stored source of copyright infringement and get a lot of people in trouble despite your potential innocence?
    3. Would a service like yours potentially better serve the hundreds of thousands of independent artists who are freely giving their music away right now on the web?
    Again - not a flame in any way, just important questions. Ive been using seeqpod for 2 straight days
    PB 17 - 1.67Ghz - 1.5Gb - 100 Gb. 2 PowerMac G4. Mac Mini. 30Gb iPod. 8Gb iPhone   Mac OS X (10.4.10)   Sent from iPhone
    PB 17 - 1.67Ghz - 1.5Gb - 100 Gb. 2 PowerMac G4. Mac Mini. 30Gb iPod. 8Gb iPhone   Mac OS X (10.4.10)   Sent from iPhone

• Simulator for java card

hi
    i am new to java card technology...i am writing the applets in netbeans using java card plugin....the problem is i m not able to simulate the applet..it is showing build successfully, but wen i run the app it is showing nothing.....so can anyone suggest me a suitable simulator for the same....

Hi,
    I assume you are after details on how to use the simulators? There are examples and documentation with the JC specifications and developer kit. Both of these are available from the Sun website [http://java.sun.com/javacard/].
    If you are after details on how to develop your own, the JC specifications outline the requirements for the JCRE and JCVM that you can use to implement a simulator.
    Cheers,
    Shane

• I'm looking Labview simulations for CAN,Byteflight,flexray or other examples!!!

I'm looking Labview simulations for CAN,Byteflight,flexray or other examples. Please contact with me. tha software that i have is LabView 7.1. It is very important thanks.

Hi
    These documents are ok, but is there a way to simulate a CAN-device?
    I'm a newbie to CAN and I want to make a dry run with the CAN-library I make before I connect to the real device.
    Thomas
    Using LV8.0
    Don't be afraid to rate a good answer...

• How can I do simulation for temperature

How are you?
    How can I do simulation for temperature sensor for two hours, should be from 10AM until 11:59AM in summer season (10 degree gradually)
    i want simulate temperature sensor  in C,F and K in one gragh.

duplicate post!
    Stick with your original thread, when the question don't change. Keep all relevant information in one thread!
    A bigger or bold font doesn't add any information/clarification to your question
    Message Edited by GerdW on 01-16-2010 01:14 PM
    Best regards,
    GerdW
    CLAD, using 2009SP1 + LV2011SP1 + LV2014SP1 on WinXP+Win7+cRIO
    Kudos are welcome

• When is Microsoft going to make a flight simulator for hololens?

Hello, recently with the news of hololens my mind easily started coming up with profitable app ideas for it. I decided to share this particular idea because it is quite obvious how profitable and useful a flight simulator for hololens would be given Microsofts
    success with past flight simulators. A version even as trivial as fsx for hololens (3d virtual reality cockpit that literally places the user in the cockpit) would yield massive returns as flight schools everywhere would buy and use the software not to mention
    the flight simulator enthusiasts community which numbers in the millions.

I've never heard of
    HoloLens till now. But perhaps you should ask Microsoft directly. As it may be that any app with 3D on Windows 10 will work with HoloLens for all I know.
    And thanks for the heads up about HoloLens.
    Microsoft HoloLens - Contact Us
    La vida loca

• When Simulator for BB Thunder(Storm) is going to release?

Hello all,
    Hemant here, As everyone is keenly waiting for release Of new BlackBerry device BB Thunder(Storm), I am also waiting for the release of BB Thunder Simulator.
    I checked the RIM site for the simulator download, but I haven't find it in the list.
    Anybody know when, the simulator for Thunder is going to release?
    We want to develop application especially for Thunder, So, if anybody is having any idea about it, then please reply me,
    Thanks, 
    hemant
    o(-_-)o

I have been waiting for a Storm simulator for a while a well.  Any idea how much overlap there will be between the Bold and the Storm UI API?  I imagine that there will be changes with the touchscreen interface, but I am hoping to not have to completely rewrite Bold apps for use on the Storm.  Mobile development is already enough of a pain maintaining multiple code bases for all the different platforms without having to fork apps for different devices running the same OS.

• Palm simulator for N8, is there one?

I want to download a program call esperanto for school, but when it hasn't been make for sym^3 yet.  I heard there is a palm simulator for Nokia phone, is there one for n8?

There is the app StyleTap for Symbian OS - google for it.
    This works for Symbian S60 v3 and v5 and the latest update works for S^3. Best download the trial version and check. I might add that the older version was licensed for use with Epocrates  I used style tap to run many old but good Palm apps on an old N97.

• WSN Simulator for LabVIEW

Hello everyone! May be it's a very stupid question, but I'm new in WSN, so, please, forgive me for it.
    Is there any simulator for WSN (like, e.g., TOSSIM) that can be used with LabVIEW? I mean, without any hardware.Simulator which allow to debug, test, and analyze LabVIEW programs in a controlled environment and provide abstractions of certain real-world phenomena.
    Thanks&Regards.

There is no built in simulator available but you could build your own with shared variables with the same names as the WSN Node Variables. 
    Essentially you would change the shared variables in your program to point to your test varialbes. Then you can have a "Simulator VI" which runs and manipulates the variables in your testing patterns. 
    Have a good day. 
    Alex D
    Applications Engineer
    National Instruments

• How to use the functionality of Simulation for the Transaction MIRO

Hi Group,
    I have a requirement to call SAP from MS Excel and check for the SImulation option as under:
    The Excel will pass the values of Invoice Number, Posting date, PO number, PO Item number, Company code and etc., through the call of BAPI   -   'BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE'  in order to create Invoice in the SAP system.
    But the above BAPI is creating the Invoices in SAP system. Rather, I need to just check(thru SIMULATION) the records and come back to MS Excel with the MIRO numbers that will be created and the errror messages that will be returned back.
    In summary, I have to add two Buttons as:
       POST : this has to create MIRO(invoice Numbers) in the SAP System(populating the Success/Error Messages by calling
                   the above BAPI   -  This functionality is working fine now
       SIMULATE: this has to do  same functionality of "POST" option but should not create MIROs in the SAP system
                          Currently I am not able to achieve this as the above BAPI is creating MIROs in SAP.
    Kindly provide your inputs on how to go about incorporating the above SIMULATION functionality, by giving some simulation BAPIs that can be used for my functionality.
    Thanks for your help in advance.
    Regards,
    Vishnu.

Hi Group,
    In continuation to my previous posting, I would like to give more inputs as under:
    when I was using the BAPI - BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE (unless I commit the transaction), MIRO would not be created in the system.
    Now, when I run the BAPI again with a different set of data, the Invoice Number is getting incremented by one.... this I dont need, if the Invoice is not committed and if I run the next time, I need to get the same Invoice Number....
    How can I achieve this task?
    Kindly let me know your inputs on this.
    Regards,
    Vishnu.

Maybe you are looking for