Microphone compatibility for T530

My internal microphone was working perfectly fine when one day it started becoming extremely staticy and would cut out 75% of what i was saying.  i tried to use a different microphone (turtle beaches headset which to this day give me no problems) and the result was the same which means the problem has to do with the computer not the microphone. Is their any way to fix this? thanks for reading

-Hyperion Shared Services 9.3.1.1.11.86
-Workspace 9.3.1.3.15
-FR 9.3.1.3.20
Are fixes that help solve IE8 issues, too.
We tried to avoid installing 9.3.3 because with 9.3.3 you would have to upgrade all Hyperion products - with the above mentioned fixes it is not necessary.

Similar Messages

• Microphone calibration for a sound level meter

Hi I need an application for measure sound level by using the sound and vibration toolkit and severl microphones as input, but I don´t get the same values as a portable Phonic portable meter. I´m using a 60db gain preamplifier but when i use this value in the pregain scale voltaje to EU block I don´t get any value, but if I use -60 it works! is that correct?  on the other hand, I´ve seen a calibrate microphone block for the traditional daqmx  but I dont understand how to use it and I cant find examples. Do you have one? I have a cDAQ with 9205 A-input card.   Also, if I use the PC microphone input to get the data do I have to put an pregain value for the scale voltaje to EU block?
    I need dome help please. Thanks a lot.

¡Hi mario_rojas!
    I checked the documentation and SVL Calibrate Microphone (DAQmx) VI if you run it with the proper configuration it will measure the sensitivity of the microphone connected to the channel you specify.  Can you tell me what version of the Sound and Vibration Toolkit you are using? There are some specific inputs that you need to configure, but I need to know the version to tell you the values you need.
    About the -60dB gain, it should work with +60. When I have the version of the toolkit I can check this out for you.
    About the question for the PC microphone, you should not have to input a pregain value, since you do not have an intermediate amplifier between the microphone and the daq board, you just need to find the sensor sensitivity. We can use the SVL Calibrate Microphone (DAQmx) VI to find out if we don’t have that data in the specs.
    I think we are dealing with the same problem in this forum:
    http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=250&message.id=36845
     I think it’s better if we continue working in one forum. Please let me know if this is the same issue, and if it is, in what forum would you prefer to keep posting.
    Kind greetings,
    Tania Lozoya | National Instruments
    Mensaje editado por Tania Lozoya

• Anyone have a spare microphone cable for ibook G3 12 inch

Anyone have a spare microphone cable for ibook G3 12 inch? I pulled the wire from the connector when replacing my logic board.

Don't have a spare one lying around, but We Love Macs has a new one for sale:
    http://www.welovemacs.com/9225022.html
    PowerBook Tech parts out non-working iBooks. Although the microphone cable isn't a part he lists, Daniel may have one available for not much money if you e-mail him at the address listed on his home page.
    Good luck.

• Microphone Setup (for Skype)

I'm having problems making my microphone work (for Skype specifically). I have a Sound Fusion CS46xx soundcard... The headphones work fine and the microphone isn't broken since I've tested it on a friends computer. I've had a look at the (many) posts on similar problems and have
    a) fiddled about with alsamixer, mic is on capture and, with mic boost on I can hear myself in my own headphones - but still no sound can be heard when I skype others.
    b) I've also had a mess about with KMix but it seemed to make no difference.
    Does anyone have any suggestions? Any help would be much appreciated...

Thanks for the help Lanrat...
    With the alsa settings as you suggested sound going in to the microphone comes out of my computer speakers but isn't captured by arecord... I don't have a 'surround' control in alsa unlike MartinZ.
    I've tried recording the sound as root but no difference - still a silent file.
    I've checked the different mics and I'm using the one that makes sound come out of the speakers...
    lsmod gives the following output...
    [ewan@ewanslaptop ~]$ lsmod|grep snd
    snd_cs46xx 77640 1
    gameport 11656 2 snd_cs46xx
    snd_rawmidi 19488 1 snd_cs46xx
    snd_seq_device 6924 1 snd_rawmidi
    snd_ac97_codec 87456 1 snd_cs46xx
    snd_ac97_bus 2432 1 snd_ac97_codec
    snd_pcm_oss 38944 0
    snd_mixer_oss 14592 2 snd_pcm_oss
    snd_pcm 67972 3 snd_cs46xx,snd_ac97_codec,snd_pcm_oss
    snd_timer 19204 1 snd_pcm
    snd 42724 8 snd_cs46xx,snd_rawmidi,snd_seq_device,snd_ac97_codec,snd_pcm_oss,snd_mixer_oss,snd_pcm,snd_timer
    soundcore 7776 2 snd
    snd_page_alloc 7816 2 snd_cs46xx,snd_pcm
    I'm guessing I must be missing some key link in the chain... Any ideas?
    Thanks again for all your help...

• Check on EHP2 and EHP5 Compatibility for Adobe Forms

Hi,
    Does anyone knows if adobe forms for EHP2 and EHP5 is downward compatible?
    Meaning, the standard SAP adobe forms I have in EHP2 can run as well in EHP5?
    Or appreciate there is any info on the compatibility for sap adobe forms

Hi Sashu,
    It should be downward Compatible .
    Ranganathan

• Export to excel compatable for Office 2000

Hi guys
    Could you  tell me is it the
    Export to excel function is compatable for office 2000.
    i am using BI 7.0  using Gui 7.0
    thanks in advance
    regards
    AK

Hi Mauricio!
    It only works on Excel versions, which can import XML. The Excel export
    functionality creates an Microsoft Excel XML file and with Excel versions
    2002 and higher this works. Excel 97 has no XML import - so it doesn't work at all.
    Greetings
    Frank

• OM-D EM-1 Raw Compatibility for iPhoto and Aperture - sooner rather than later please!

Dear Aperture (and iPhoto) development team,
    Please add Raw Compatibility for OM-D EM-1 (Olympus) sooner rather than later....  I am a religious user of Apple software please do not give me a reason to have to learn a new application.
    Thank you,
    elleek

Same problem with the pink/purple images from the E-M1. This happens with iPhoto, Aperture, and Preview. At first the files look normal but after the few seconds it takes for the system to process the RAWs they morph to purple. I know that the files are OK because they open just fine in Olympus Viewer3.
    If you try exporting the files in any format (jpeg. tiff, png) they're pink as well.
    I've posted things in a few other places with no repsonse. I'm actually glad to find this thread. I think I'll post a new thread with this as it's topic.

• Video camera compatibility for CS5? what sequence setting do I use?

I am new to the extraordinarily complex world of hard drive/hybrid cameras. I have always used tape and firewires with few problems. A student came in today with new camera she just bought a Panasonic SDR –H85. We downloaded a video file, but it would not import into Premiere. I also had no idea which of the dozen new sequence set-ups to use. How do I find out camera compatibility for CS5? (Adobe doesn’t list specific models.) And what sequence setting do I use?

Thanks for your help! For some reason we had a hard time finding these specs. It looks like it is a SD camera, not a High Definition camera (the HD on the side of the camera mistakenly meant Hard Drive, not High Definition?)
    At any rate we now need to use the Adobe media encoder to convert the file so that we can import it into Premiere ….all with a loss of quality due to the re-rendering. (btw, what is the best file to re-render?). I suggested that the student who just bought it return it for a camera (preferably High Def) that will work in Premiere. Any suggestions?

• HT4757 Please Help. I need Raw Compatibility for Panasonic Lumix DMC L10 Digital Camera

I would deeply appreciate if someone could instruct me on how to obtain and instal Raw Compatibility for my Panasonic Lumix DMC L10 Digital Camera

The camera is not currently supported on OS X for Raw. You can request it via the feedback mechanism.
    Regards
    TD

• HT4757 Digital Camera RAW Compatibility for Nikon D600 readiness

NEF support for nikon D600 in Mac OS .. any idea how?

Aperture RAW compatibility for the Nikon D600 is out today. Get it from the App Store.

• When will camera raw update compatibility for Sony RX100 III be available?

Camera raw compatibility is now available for Sony RX100 III for all Adobe Applications.  Why is it not included in latest Apple update?  Any ideas when new camera raw compatibility for this camera will be available?  Why is Apple so slow on this?

Apple can't provide it until Sony provides it to Apple.  Our only source for such inso is THIS.

• OS compatibility for Tools 8.51

Hi,
    I'm looking for documentation to know OS compatibility for Tools 8.51.
    Where can I find if Win 2008, 64 bit R2 is compatible with tools 8.51 ?
    Thank for help.

Click on "Certifications".
    Then "Classic Interface".
    Then expand the manu "Peoplesoft Enterprise/Tools and Technology/Peopletools/Peoplesoft Enterprise PT Peopletools".
    Then, from the left frame, click on "Windows x64 (64-bit)".
    Then "2008 R2 (69)".
    Then "Server (29)".
    Then "Oracle Server-Enterprise Edition (5)".
    Then, from the right side, click on the line "Peoplesoft Enterprise PT Peopletools - Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition / 11.2 64-bit".
    And eventually you'll get the expected page with all the recommandations.
    Nicolas.

• Firefox opens with a window that says "Checking for compatibility for Add-ons" then it always opens 2 tabs... one with my home page and one that says Congratulations, Firefox is up to date. How can I stop it from starting that way?

Firefox opens with a window that says "Checking for compatibility for Add-ons" then it always opens 2 tabs... one with my home page and one that says Congratulations, Firefox is up

Hi konee,
    You should look at [https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Firefox+has+just+updated+tab+shows+each+time+you+start+Firefox this article about that specific issue] and the article [http://kb.mozillazine.org/Preferences_not_saved Preferences not saved]. These should give you all the information you need!
    If that doesn't work:
    # Type about:config in the address bar
    # Click ''I'll be careful, I promise'' if prompted
    # In the Filter input field type ''startup''
    # Double click on startup.homepage_override_url
    # Delete the text string and click ''OK''
    # Close Firefox and reopen the window to verify that it has worked.
    Hopefully this helps!

• External Microphone Recommendations For Canon Vixia HF M50

Hello:
    I have reviewed the microphone options for the mini-advanced shoe, and they don't work for my application.  I need an external condenser microphone that can be on a wire 50 feet away from the camera.  I tried a dynamic microphone but voices were much too soft.
    Does anyone have a recommendation on what will work on a 50 foot wire, but provide good sound from an external microphone?
    Regards,
    Rich Locus

Nevermind, I got tired of waiting for some help and found one that will work perfect for what I need at campbell cameras..
    Pretty neat wrap around alum. mount that will work perfect..

• IPod compatibility for a car stereo system

Hello,
    I am searching for car stereo system that has ipod compatability for my teacher's birthday. Do you have any auggestions? I'm kinda clueless on this stuff.

You need to be more specific. If you're just looking for some kind of interface to work with a radio he/she already has, then I would need to know what kind of radio it is, or if it is a factory radio, I would need to know Make, model and year of the vehicle to give you some ideas. If you are looking for a new radio, then most of your aftermarket radio manufacturers make iPod compatible radios that simply need to have a cable added and you can plug an iPod directly into the new radio and control it with the radio. This allows text to be shown on the radio display as well as charges the iPod. I currently work with Alpine and Kenwood and both of them offer a full speed interface. Full speed is kind of important as some of the older interfaces were slow and cumbersome to operate.
    Give me a little more info. and I'm sure I can help you out.
      Windows XP  
      Windows XP  

Maybe you are looking for

• No video on movies ... by design?

I would have thought that any movie that plays in iTunes would play on the iPhone. But I have some movies I converted to mp4 using iSquint. They play just fine in iTunes, but I get only audio, no video, on the iPhone. I see the picture of the opening

• Editing text on Adobe Acrobat Reader X (10.1.2)

I am attempting to complete a government form from the USCIS.com website.  It is a fill-in interactive form, but unable to fit addresses, etc into the box.  How can I minimize the text to fit and/or possibly change the font.  I am attempting on a Win

• How do i reset the administrative user.

Got a new macbook pro for my son and migrated his user that had parental controles to the new system.  Now i can't do anything with the system.  Almost everything is locked out.  I would normally reinstall the operating system but it didn't come with

• J2ee_admin login cannot create/change user

Hi all, I have a dual stack installation, hence login via j2ee_admin. However, all options to create change a new portal user are disabled both in portal and visual administrator. How can I create new users for portal? With dual stack I am only able

• Why is it that free games are usually require to purchased the upgrades or full version not free at all?

Why is it that free games are usually require to purchased the upgrades or full version not free at all?