My windows was down but I can't find the installation CD in My T60

My windows was down but I can't find the CD for windows XP home edition. I tried to call the local repair center and they said they only solve the hardward problem. Anyone knows where I should ask for help or where I can get the CD for windows XP home edition. I did find the key at the back of my T60. But why can't I find the CD?
Many thanks and waiting online.

HI Marshapearson,
Please try removing Acrobat from the link mentioned below.
Link : http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html.
Once you have removed the product, please launch the Creative CLoud APP once again and install ACrobat on the machine .
Let us know if you face any further issue or if it worked fine for you .
Thanks & Regards,
kartikay Sharma

Similar Messages

• Show that Adobe Acrobat Pro XI is installed on my Windows 8 computer, but I can't find the app list

I am using windows 8 and the Adobe Cloud shows that Adobe Acrobat Pro XI is installed and updated, but I can't find the app, and, when looking at my list of programs to "uninstall", I don't see it listed either. (I thought a possible solution might be to uninstall and install again)
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

HI Marshapearson,
    Please try removing Acrobat from the link mentioned below.
    Link : http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html.
    Once you have removed the product, please launch the Creative CLoud APP once again and install ACrobat on the machine .
    Let us know if you face any further issue or if it worked fine for you .
    Thanks & Regards,
    kartikay Sharma

• I have 2012 Macbook Air with OSX mountain lion installed, but I can't find the installer

When i check on the Mac App Store, i still have to pay?
    I mean it doesn't make any sense, I buy this macbook pro along with the os, and I still have to pay the OS again?
    I wish they keep the CD installer just like couple years ago.
    Thanks

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities
    You can install Mountain Lion for free on Internet Recovery > http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4718

• I have transferred a load of files from my PC to my iMac using the migration assistant.  The message on both machines say that the process was successful bu tI can not find the files on the mac.  Any ideas?

I have transferred a load of files from my PC to my iMac using the migration assistant.  The message on both machines say that the process was successful but I can not find the files on the mac.  Any ideas?

When you use Migration Assitant it creates another user account and puts your files there. Please log out of your normal account and log into the new account. Had you use Setup Assistant when it asked if you were migrating that would not have occured. You have a couple of options, combine the two accounts (not recommended) or start over, use Setup Assistant and have everything in one user account. Here is a link to Pondin's guide for Lion Setup Assistant tips however if you want to combine the two accounts he has addressed that in
    http://pondini.org/OSX/Transfer.html

• I have bought a film from itunes and the credit has come out of my account, but i can't find the film anywhere, it said it was downloading, then i left the laptop and on return i couldn't find the film. how do i find the film?

i have bought a film from itunes and the credit has come out of my account, but i can't find the film anywhere, it said it was downloading, then i left the laptop and on return i couldn't find the film. how do i find the film?

Maybe it is in the Purchased category of iTunes,
    Try going there

• I (supposedly)"successfully" downloaded FlashPlayer11 in firefox/Windows XP. But I can't find it

I (supposedly)"successfully" downloaded the FlashPlayer11 in firefox/Windows XP. But I can't find it.  It is not listed in my programs on my "Start" menu, it did not come up in my "New Programs Added", it is however listed in the list of programs in my Control Panel, however the only option I have there is removing it.  What could be the problem.  I thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you.

The Real Shadow wrote:
    I (supposedly)"successfully" downloaded the FlashPlayer11 in firefox/Windows XP. But I can't find it.  It is not listed in my programs on my "Start" menu, it did not come up in my "New Programs Added", it is however listed in the list of programs in my Control Panel, however the only option I have there is removing it.  What could be the problem.  I thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you.
    And you won't find it in the list of programs on your start menu or even in the Program Files folder, because it's a "plugin" for Firefox. Where you WILL find it is by clicking Tools>Add-ons from your Firefox Menu Bar. Then click the Plugins tab on the left of that window.
    There you should see a Shockwave Flash and Shockwave for Director plugin. The numbers likely won't be the same because I have the beta Flash Player. You can also see if they're activated or not.

• Imovie has Idvd in the share drop down but i can't find it

movie has Idvd in the share drop down but i can't find it

Hi
    If this is a brand New Mac - Then iDVD is not included.
    Read -
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3402428?tstart=0
    Yours Bengt W

• I purchased Pages. But i can't find the icon or where it was loaded. I need to write a resume...

I purchased Pages. But i can't find the icon or where it was loaded. I need to write a resume

Did you purchase it from the iTunes Store or did you do the purchase from the App Store on the iPad?
    Go to Search, and type in Pages, if nothing shows your iPad hasn't downloaded it.
    Tap on App Store > Updates > Purchases, any sign of installation in progress? It is reasonably large so may take a while.
    Peter

• HT5085 I ordered a TV series-I can see where the $$ was taken from our account but I can't find the series anywhere on my iTunes account??

ordered a TV series…I can see where the $$ was taken from our account but I can't find the shows anywhere in our itunes account.

Hello NMS1,
    It sounds like you are unable find these TV shows you purchased in a series, but you have been charged for them. I would start by checking to see if you can download them from your Purchases in the iTunes Store with this article:
    Download past purchases
    http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2519
    The steps are different if you are on an iOS device vs. a computer, so choose the appropriate section for the device you want to download them to.
    If you cannot find it in your Purchases, I would next reach out to the iTunes Store support team for additional assistance:
    How to report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store purchase
    http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1933
    Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
    All the best,
    Sterling

• Windows Vista home addition want let Icloud execute. I went into the DEP program but I can not find the Apple exe file to add as ok. What is the file name?

Windows Vista home additon want let Iclud execute. I went into the DEP program but I can not find the Apple exe file to add as ok. What is the file name?

Hey,
    if you know the name(s) of the root folder(s) you want to access (eg. by making a note on the Windows side) then you can make them appear by just doing Shift-Command-G in Finder ("Go to Folder…"), and entering the full path to the required folders.  You can then navigate all the contents as normal.
    HTH,
    S.

• But we can't find the iWeb page you've requested

This is getting FRUSTRATING!
    I have created my iWeb pages, clicked PUBLISH ALL TO .mac I get a CONGRATULATIONS message that it's loaded, I click VISIT SITE, and I get this bloody error message
    "We're Sorry but we can't find the iWeb page you've requested" It's possible that:
    · The address was entered incorrectly. Check your spelling and try again.
    · The .Mac member of this name has either created a page and removed it or has never published an iWeb site.
    · There is no .Mac member of this name. If you'd like this member name for yourself, sign up for a .Mac account right now and have your own iWeb site in minutes.
    Well, I don't know what the deal is. I have done everything I can think of, I am doing everything I am supposed to do! HELP!!!

Nope. Says does not exist. IT DOES! LOL... trust me.
    http://web.mac.com/kendles/iweb/Welcome.html
    There is no site name between "iweb/" and "/Welcome.html, so that url can't be correct. What is the name of your site inside the iWeb app.

• Just updated to iCloud, but I can't find the 'purchased' list on the itunes store on my iphone. There's no button for it on the toolbar or under the 'more' option. Want to play/download my puchased music via iCloud on my iPhone.... Help someone please?!

Just updated to iCloud, but I can't find the 'purchased' list on the iTunes store on my iPhone. There's no button for it on the toolbar or under the 'more' option. Want to play/download my puchased music via iCloud on my iPhone.... Help someone please?!

Hi again Limons,
    just got your last reply per mail, re: 'presently only available in the USA.'
    Unfortunately, you're right. Just found this article: http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/stories/061011icloud
    seem like it's going to be a while before this gets sorted out . . .
    Frustrating outcome to my question, but thanks a lot for helping me sort out what the problem was :-)
    All the best to you.

• I own CS 5Premium. Reading the FAQs, it seems I am eligible to upgrade to CS 6 but I can't find the upgrade to purchase and download. I can't upgrade to CC because $49 per month is too much for me -- I don't use this product for work. The $29 offer seems

I own CS 5 Design Premium. Reading the FAQs, it seems I am eligible to upgrade to CS 6 but I can't find the upgrade to purchase and download. I can't upgrade to CC because $49 per month is too much for me -- I don't use this product for work. The $29 offer seems reasonable but $49 is way too much. I don't need the majority of the programs included in CC, but subscribing to just three of them will cost way more. Really not sure what to do here :-(

Thanks Ned. I did find this page, however it isn't an upgrade. I have been purchasing Adobe products for years so that I could just pay the upgrade price for current products. With the current system, I would be paying much more than I would for an upgrade. For example, I have been using my version of CS for at least three years. The upgrade cost me $750 so that comes out to around $21 per month. I guess I have no options as far as upgrading except for paying for the overpriced CC. Oh well, time to start looking for alternatives. It was just so convenient to have the same programs at home that I use at work.

• I purchased Learn OS X and I have the payment receipt but I can't find the app on my computer so that I can open it.  Thanks

I purchased Learn OS X and I have the payment receipt but I can't find the app to download it.  Thanks.

The new app is called Photos. It's icon was added to the Dock. Both, Photos and iPhoto, are located in your Applications folder.
    If you need to upgrade iPhoto, follow these instructions prepared by Barney-15E: https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-8431

• HT4858 My iPhone was stolen and I can't find the photos...

My iPhone was stolen and I can't find the photos I took with it of a certain day from last week, only from the day before and the day after. How can I retrieve them?

If they are not on your 'My Photo Stream, you only other option is try to restore an iOS device from a backup of your lost iPhone (either via iTunes or iCloud, where ever you were backing up to).  Obviously you will need ot inherit and iOS device to do this.
    Reference: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4486
    How do I turn on My Photo Stream?
    After your devices are up-to-date and you have set up your iCloud account, it’s easy to turn on My Photo Stream on any of your devices:
    iOS devices: Go to Settings > iCloud > Photos (Photo Stream in iOS 6), then turn on My Photo Stream.
    Mac: Go to System Preferences > iCloud, then select the checkbox for Photos (or Photo Stream). Click the Options button and verify that the My Photo Stream checkbox is selected. Open the application you want to use with Photo Stream (iPhoto or Aperture) and confirm that My Photo Stream is turned on in that application. You can also adjust your My Photo Stream settings in iPhoto or Aperture Preferences.
    PC: Open the iCloud Control Panel for Windows and select the checkbox for Photos (Photo Stream in iCloud Control Panel 2.x). You can click the Options button to verify that My Photo Stream is enabled and adjust the settings. Be sure to click Apply when done.
    Reference: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1766
    Restore from an iCloud backup
    If you have a new iOS device, or if you need to restore your iOS device to resolve an issue, follow these steps.
    Follow the initial steps in the iOS Setup Assistant (select your language, and so on).
    Select Restore from iCloud Backup when the assistant asks you to set up your iPhone (or other iOS device).
    Select the backup you created earlier.
    You can restore a backup only by using the iOS Setup Assistant.
    If you've already set up your device, you can erase all current content to go through the iOS Setup Assistant again. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Do this only if you already have a backup, because this step will remove all current content from your device.
    Restore from an iTunes backup
    If you have a new iOS device, or if you need to restore your device to resolve an issue, follow these steps:
    Connect your iOS device to the computer that has your backup.
    Make sure this computer has the latest version of iTunes.
    Choose File > Devices > Restore from Back up.
    If you're using iTunes 10.7 or earlier, right-click the device from the list and choose Restore from Backup.

Maybe you are looking for

• Payload structure not visible in Moni

Hello All, One of the interface where we are calling RESTful webservice thru java code, when we calling java code from standalone the webservice working fine based on input parameters webservice sending response back, but the same one when I import i

• Sun QFS cluster file system with Veritas Volume Manager

Hi, Can someone confirm whether it is possible to create a Sun QFS cluster file system (for Oracle RAC datafiles) using a VxVM volume? Or must we use Solaris Volume Manager with QFS? Thinking of storing the static part of the Oracle RAC DB on VxVM ra

• No vertical scroll in div

On the website I am doing I have 2 div's which should scroll ALWAYS untill the bottom and ONLY vertically. I did overflow: scroll; height: 100%; In Firefox/Mac it does no horizontal scroll, but in IE/PC it does !? Also , on both the scroll goes furth

• Configuration CMS

Hi all i have some questions regarding CMS i have to implement CMS to transfer design object and configuration object to PRD from DEV. my XI environment; DEV BOX, PRD BOX, SLD BOX, JDI(CMS) BOX. we have total 4 BOX. according to help.sap.com, "You en

• If I uninstall do I lose my created templates? Live logger is frozen and will not open

when I try to open live logger on ipad it tries to load but before it gets into the program properly it just closes again.  I can see it on the open apps on the ipad but when I click on it it is just a frozen live logger screen. Any help much appreci