N95 8GB how to load t9 ?

Hi,i have already buy N95 8gb from US. i live in turkey. How can i download "turkish t9" to my phone?
and also i download some themes and cant delete them. Any one to help?

Here is how to delete themes that aren't in the app manager
*******This only works for themes on memory/sd cards********
You need to hook up your N73/N93/N95 or what ever you have to your PC via the USB and access the data transfer/mass storage mode,and you need to make sure your file explorer can view hidden folders.
You'll find the theme filesin a folder named 'Private',in this folder are lots of other folders.Go to the folder named '10207114' and then eneter the folder inside called 'Import'
In here are all the themes on your sd card.
You have to open every folder and then look in the skn folder to find the name of the theme as the folders are named by numbers and not the theme itself,if the PC doesn't allow you to open the file then choose to open it with Notepad,then scroll across until you see the name of the theme and usually it'll say the creators name too.
Once you know it's the theme you want to delete then you have to delete the whole folder including including the mbm,mif,ini and skn folders.
Job done
Grayburn @ www.nokiausers.net & www.dailymobile.se....come say Hello!!!
If you appreciate ANY help from a member,then show it by clicking on the Blue Star button, cheers

Similar Messages

• N95 8GB ( how can I change the language ? )

I have a N95 8GB phone mobile , and it's cool !!!
    But I want to convert the language from English to Arabic
    How can I do that ???

You can do that at a nokia care point.
    Care points/service centres and repair info:
    UK • Europe • Asia-Pacific • USA • Canada
    Elsewhere: Click here, select your country, go to the support section, then select repair.

• HELP maps on N95 8gb won't load up

I have taken delivery of my new B95 8gb phone today.
    I go onto the maps icon and press the start button.
    I get the pic of the world and maps starts to load up.
    When the bar gets to 30% it jumps back to the menu screen.
    I've installed the latest version, that didn't work.
    I've tried to remove maps altogether with a view to re installing it and that didn't work.
    Someone please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I presume when you got the phone it had Nokia Maps V1.0 installed and you subsequently upgraded it to V2.0. In order for V2.0 to work you will have to download the latest map data as well.
    Download Map Loader 1.3.8 rom the same site you downloaded Maps V2.0 from. Install it and use it to download latest map data.
    Try to run Maps again after that.

• N95 8GB: How to enable microphone loopback?

Hi everyone
    Is anyone aware of a utility for this phone to switch between mic loopback and music playback when using HS-45 accessory (or from the phone itself).
    This would be very useful to be able to hear external sounds when listening to music in headphones/earbud...
    Thanks

Unfortunately no such utility or application exsists that can give you this feature.

• N95 8GB How do you record off your stereo?

looking to use the phones memory as an mp3 recorder or similar.. Any ideas welcome.
    DJBUCHan

04-Apr-2008 07:35 AM
    zitseng wrote:
    The phone has "mic in" capability because of the headset that you can plug into the 3.5mm jack. I wonder if anyone makes something that will take a line in and connect into this jack to use for recording?
    you want to try it???
    you can search for the pin-out of the 3.5mm jack, i think i have seen it somewhere...

• I like to know how to User a Nokia N95 8GB, as GPS...

Hiya Everyone,
    I had download a great app called KISMAC Trunk for MAC OS X 10.5, within the app it has a GPS map, but i cannot work out how, by using my Nokia N95 8GB phone, as a GPS receiver, i can see that the N95 is getting singles from the satellites, but i would like to know if there is or is not, away for the GPS data to be able to be used by KISMAC software?
    I have tried loads of thing, but i cannot get the Phone and the MAC to used the GPS data
    Please can anyone shed any light how i could get a fix from my problem?
    Thanks
    Flouts 

*nod@scoobyman*
    and i can report success with [ http://www.symarctic.com/beta/static.php?page=extgps_download ] 
    i haven't used it in a while now, but if i recall correctly i used this app on my N95-1, and something like gpsX on my Powerbook to receive the gps data.
    at the time i found these apps by searching for info on using my N95 as a GPS for google earth.  i'd bet searching for info re: google earth will turn up more results than searching for info re: kismac (one is a bit more socially acceptable than the other).
    goodluck,
    -bit 
    N95-1 ---> N97-NAM ---> N900 ---> E7-00 + N900 (I use them both)
    (N95 was pretty good, N97 had potential but utterly failed to deliver, N900 is absurdly good. Those of you wondering, "should I try N900/Maemo/MeeGo"? The answer is a resounding YES)

• Brand new N95 8GB resets itself forever upon loadi...

I have a N95 8GB bought a few hours ago. After setting up and configuring it, it has worked OK for a couple of hours. After that, each time I switch it on, it resets itself, approximately a couple of seconds after having loaded the "desktop" and keeps doing this on its own in an infinite loop.
    To turn it off the only way is to take off the battery.
    Batteries have been charged.
    What could I do to recover this brand new baby before bringing it back to the store where I bought it?
    Is it advisable to do a hardware reset? How is it to be done ona N95?
    Many thanks in advance for your support

If you are having that kind of problem so soon then the most sensible option would be to return it and try another.
    If you want to reset try the below but if you have the spiderman 3 edition of the phone you will no longer be able to watch the movie.
    Hard reset:
    1. Switch off the phone.
    2. Hold down the following three buttons: Green (the call answer button), * button, and '3' button.
    3. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone.
    4. Release when the phone shows the nokia logo or shows other signs of life like the language selction screen.

• How to connect my n95 8gb to my mercedes c-class 2...

how to connect my n95 8gb to my mercedes c-class 2002 car bluetooth kit
    when i search for the car kit on my phone to pair it i cant find the car
    is the phone compatible with the car ?
    i got the kit installed but i dont know how to make it work please can you let me know

Hi ryansdistrict,
    Did you activate your car kit bluetooth to start searching for the phone at the same time your phone was also searching for the car kit?
    N95-2, RM-320, V31.0.015, Vista
    Ovi Maps 3.0, PCSuite 7.1.30.9

• How to set up email access on N95 8GB?

Hi
    I have an N95 8GB.
    I have recently added a data bolt on for accessing work email from my phone and would like to receive a text/message when I receive a new email.
    Problem is I can't find any information on how to set this up.
    This link looked perfect:
    http://www.knowyourmobile.com/nokia/nokian95/nokia​n95internet/2533/setting_up_email_on_the_nokia_n95​...
    but  following it through on my phone doesn't come up with the same options etc.
    So far I have gone to 'messaging', selected 'change me', then - Options - Email Settings - Connection Settings - Incoming e-mail.
    Here I am stuck.
    Is my username my email address?
    Is my password my email account password?
    What is my incoming mail server?
    What is my access point in use?
    What setting should security ports be on?
    The settings also say that I cannot have email notifications and email retrieval together. What does this mean?
    I would really appreciate it if anyone out there can help.
    Thank you

Hi, I'm a newbie at this, so pls be patient with my terminology...  I want to install 2 or 3 of these cameras in my mother's home, and I will have AT&T DSL service (one dynamic IP address) there with only a modem/wireless router.  I want to access the cameras from my laptop or from my Blackberry Tour when I am traveling.  Also want to allow access for my other relatives.  I do not have another home computer to serve as a WHS, and my laptop is obviously not connected to the internet all of the time.  Can I use the DDNS setup with DynDNS to provide access?  The instructions that I read seemed to imply that I needed a WHS in order to forward ports, etc.  Thanks in advance for your help.. Garry

• How to synchronize N95 8GB with Google calendar

Hello,
    I'm using N95 8GB and I would like to synchronize all my information with Google Calendar. How can I do it?
    Thank you,
    Tom K.
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Install MfE (Mail for Exchange), then follow this: http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=147951
    You can sync your mail, contacts and calendar with Google Sync. Tasks and notes are not supported. (Notes syncing is not possible with MfE anyway.)

• How to free phone memory in n95 8gb

Newbie here, My device is n95 8gb. Upon scanning memory n then phone memory details shows that "88 mb" space is used by message, even the inbox having 4-5 messages and 15 message in self created folder n all are simply text message, no mms no email no attachments etc. As earlier i hav told my problem is 88 mb memory encroached by message only. While i set in message settings to use mass memory for "memory in use" option the day i bought the phone. Remembering one thing that from day 1 phone shows 88 mb memory used by message upon scanning. Why and how ?? i can not understand till now. I hav deleted all message from inbox, sent, drafts etc even deleted mailbox but of no use to 88. Please Please Please Please Someone help me i just want to get rid off this 88 mb n frequent message of "Low phone memory close / delete some app first" Sorry for writing such a long post but actually i think giving proper history and condition may help u people to finally help me out. So why message hav that much used memory and how can i free up some mb

you can back up your stuff by either downloading nokia pc suite or ovi suite 
     http://europe.nokia.com/get-support-and-software/download-software/nokia-pc-suites\
     yes you can backup on your memory card, cards do get corrupt sometimes. once you back up via pc suite or ovi do as GS had suggested in the above mentioned post. 
    yes the *#7370# formats only phone memory   
    You know what I love about you the most, the fact that you are not me ! In love with technology and all that it can offer. Join me in discovery....

• How to set Volume for Nokia N95(8GB)

Hey,
    I own a Nokia N95 (8GB)
    works rather well...
    Some how i have managed to damage the Volume Buttons on the side of the phone and my volume for my music is set to the default "Volume Level"...(Which isn't very loud)
    I need some help 'how to higher the volume without using those buttons on the side'
    Please,
    thanks Brad

Doh!
    You're right! Connect the remote (Like the AD-54) and use the remote to control the volume.
    Message Edited by el_loco on 03-Jun-2008 12:43 AM
    640K Should be enough for everybody
    El_Loco Nokia Video Blog

• Nokia N95 8GB backed up - how to I get the contact...

My Nokia N95 8GB was backed up a couple of weeks ago. Just as well as I wrote it off this weekend by putting it in the washing machine. I have now bought another Nokia 5228 Orange phone. This one has Nokia PC Suite. The N95 8GB has Nokia N series PC suite. How can I retrieve the content from the old phone with its N series software, and put the contents into my new Nokia 5228?
    Chris Brown

If you have been using the latest version of PCsuite, it may be compatible with the 5228 as well. If it is then it is as simple as restoring th backup to your new phone. Obviously there are things like phone specific settings which cannot be restored. You should at least be able to get the contacts and messages.

• How to remove map from n95 8gb

i have no use for the map in my n95 8gb.its of no use to me and wanted to remove it.how to do it and if i remove it will it make any difference in the speed of my phone

Nokia Software Update.
    It will wipe clean the phone and re-write it again. With everything the same as if it were bought new. If the firmware has been updated then you may get new added features and fixed known bugs or issues with the phone
    P.s dont do it if you dont fully understand how. You can destroy the phone if done incorrectly.
    Message Edited by cobrin on 17-Jan-2008 01:41 PM
    N95-8gb xmass 2007 ,nokia 6600 2002 ,nokia 8250 2000 ,ericsson GH388 1996 ,nokia T100 analogue 1994 , Radioshack twinhandset and 15m of cord lol as kids 1984

• How do you display album art on the N95 8Gb?

Does anyone know how to make album art display when an album is playing on an N95 8Gb? It appears on some albums but not on others. I dragged my music folders from my itunes folder and in each album I have a small GIF or JPG file as the album art, but where do these go when the music files are dragged across - I can't find them anywhere on the phone, yet some of them display whereas others don't.
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

/discussions/board/message?board.id=topfaq&thread.id=135
    try this 
    You know what I love about you the most, the fact that you are not me ! In love with technology and all that it can offer. Join me in discovery....

Maybe you are looking for

• Can I get my money back for a purchase I did not authorize

My son purchase two items today that I did not authorize can i get my money back

• Flat File Active Sync doesn't work for account creation without unique id

Hi, I'm trying to set up a FlatFileActiveSync for creation and update of accounts in IDM 7.0. I've followed the below steps for this purpose :- 1) Create a correlation rule (confirmation rule not reqd in my case). 2) Create a proxy admin and assign h

• PeopleTools on Windows 2008 and TEMP and TMP directories

Anyone running PeopleTools on Windows 2008 R2? I've created services using a local admin account to start the app server. I'm just about to go live on 8.52 with HR9.0 and am hitting occasional problems with pagelets rendering output. The PeopleCode t

• Cisco Aironet 1262N stuck during boot process

I am banging my head against the wall trying to figure out why my AIR-AP1262N-A-K9 will not boot all the way. It will get all the way to initiating the interfaces and stop. I can never get to controlling the cli. This is my first time with a cisco ap

• Check Duplicate Accounts/Contacts

Hi Forum, We have EP as the user interface and will be creating Accounts and Contacts through EP. 1.How can I check the duplicate Accounts/Contacts being created.Is there any standard FM or BAdi available. 2.And also how can I delete the duplicate en