Need fan part number for a t60

Know of two - haqve crack my case and mine looks like the V9931 - although other posts around here recommend the V9932.  Here are my specs -
Intel Centrino Duo  T 2600 @ 2.16 GHz,  2.00 GB of RAM; I purchased this machine from IBM - I believe it was the last model before Lenovo - and their release of a t60.  Any help appreciated.
Steve

Welcome to the forum!
What is the 7-character model number of your T60?
Cheers,
George
In daily use: R60F, R500F, T61, T410
Collecting dust: T60
Enjoying retirement: A31p, T42p,
Non-ThinkPads: Panasonic CF-31 & CF-52, HP 8760W
Starting Thursday, 08/14/2014 I'll be away from the forums until further notice. Please do NOT send private messages since I won't be able to read them. Thank you.

Similar Messages

• Satellite Pro A10 - need a part number for compatible power adapter

My son has the older Toshiba Satellite Pro A10 Intel Celeron 2.0GHZ 256MB 30 GB DVD/CD-RW 14tft monitor.
    His power supply is no longer working , can anyone tell me the power adapter part number as i am looking for a new one for him.
    I need a part number to go on, and any other compatable power adapters numbers.
    Appreciate any help given.
    Thanks
    jane

Hi Jane,
    I believe the part number you need is PA3283E-2ACA
    Check it out on the following link :-
    http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&pro duct_uid=64945&_LOC=UK

• T430u need the part number for the Sata cable

I have a t430u where the Sata cable is broken, i need the part number, I have searched around, called lenovo support (they said it was under warrenty, the say it was a bad hard drive and want $600 to replace a board) I know it is the Sata cable that clearly has 2 broken wires.  how do i know, if i hold the two loose wires to the posts, the machine boots and runs, but it is way too small to solder. any help would be appreciated. 
    t430u, and it is the mini-sata on one end an a right angled non-sata end.  I don't have a picture until i get the laptop returned from IBM.
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

I believe 04W4436 is correct. In the U.S. IBM does the parts distribution.
    http://www-304.ibm.com/shop/americas/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/default/TopCategoriesDisplay?cntrfnbr...

• Part Number for Hinges

Hi,
    Can you please help me with this one request. On my  <script src="/ewfrf/wc/pages/javascript/hpweb_utilities_cs1.js" type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">// // </script> HP ENVY TouchSmart 15-j051ea one of my hinges broke and i need a part number for it to be able to buy it. Nothing works for me, ive tried auto detect that doesnt work and my Laptop hasnt got a sticker at the back with service tag or any of that. All i have is my model above. 
    Regards

Hi @b0risl33t ,
    I have sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your private messages then this post has instructions that will guide you through the process.
    Thanks for visiting the HP Support Forum
    I work for HP. However I speak only for myself, not for HP nor anyone else

• What is the part number for the fan for the dv7 2270 us

what is the part number for the fan for the dv7 2270 us

Dear Kamat,
    The HP manual (http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c01689926.pdf) says that the Fan/Heat sink assembly (depending on the graphics subsystems memory type), can be the following:
    516876-001 (for discrete)
    516331-001 (for UMA)
    I dont know what graphics subsystem type is the DV7-2270US (VM189UA), but it doesnt matter in this case, becouse, if you search for those two part numbers, no one of them, is used in that computer. Check it your self:
    http://h20141.www2.hp.com/Hpparts/part_where_used.aspx?mscssid=5FB90592D9AD45D39C93EDC2771FE844&Sear...
    and
    http://h20141.www2.hp.com/Hpparts/part_where_used.aspx?mscssid=5FB90592D9AD45D39C93EDC2771FE844&Sear...
    CAN ANYBODY ELSE TELL US WHAT IS THE PART NUMBER FOR THE FAN OF A HP PAVILION DV7-2270US (VM189UA) ??
    Regards,
    Nicolas

• What is the part number for T60 DVD/RW replacement?

Hello,
    I have looked through the Lenovo support site and could not find definitive information on what is the correct part number for a DVD/RW replacement for a T60 (2613-CTO).  I don't have access to this machine at this time so I can not remove the bad drive to check for any relevant info. I'd appreciate any help in locating this part number.I only have a small window of time where I can get the part and give it to my relative.
    Thanks.

Ah ... your "39T2851" info leads to "Marketing Part Number 41N5643", which is listed for $199.00 at http://shop.lenovo.com/us/accessories. Hmm, let's see if I can find it somewhere else cheaper.
    Thanks for your very quick response.

• Need hard drive screw part number for T500 please

I want to buy a spare screw for the screw used to screw the hard drive cover to the base of my T500 notebook.
    Where is it possible to find the part number so I can buy this??
    What IS the part number/name I should use??
    Perhaps someone knows the specific size/dimensions/etc. required to buy an off-the-shelf screw??
    I tried calling support but there is no way to speak to a human to explain what I'm looking for, which is unusual and specific.
    Thank you, Tom

Hi tlyczko,
    The part number for the screw set is listed in the Hardware Maintenance Manual. You can buy them here.
    Hope this helps, and come back and tell us how it goes!
    I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!

• Cisco 2811 Fan Part Number

Does anyone know whether Cisco has part number for the large fan in 2811. I know p/n for small fan is already there, but I can't find any for large one( I think it s fan 3).

FAN 1 and 2 is usually a Sunon KDE1204PKVX or a NMB 1608KL-04W, these are the stats:
    Size: 40x40x20 mm
    Rated Voltage: 12V
    Input Current: 0.12A
    Input Power: 1.4W
    Speed: 8200 RPM
    Max Air Flow: 10.8 CFM
    Max Air Pressure: 6.9 mmH2O
    FAN 3 is either a DELTA FFB0412VHN, a NMB 1611KL-04W or a Sunon PMD120PQB1-A, these are the stats:
    Size: 40x40x28 mm
    Rated Voltage: 12V
    Operation Voltage: 4.5V - 13.2V
    Input Current: 0.16A (0.24A MAX)
    Input Power: 1.92W (2.88W MAX)
    Speed: 9500 RPM
    Max Air Flow: 15.79 CFM
    Max Air Pressure: 12.94 mmH2O
    You can use any FAN that have the same specs, but be aware Cisco changed the pin configuration so you need to adjust it accordingly. I got a few stock Sunon MagLev GM1204PQV1-8A and they are perfect match for FAN 3, you just need to swap the Black and Red cable on the connector and they have been working flawlessly on my Cisco 2811 routers.
    Using any 40x40mm FAN that fits will cause throuble if either Air Flow or the Speed are slower than the specs or if the
    pin configuration does not match the Cisco OEM part.

• What is the correct part number for dvi to vga adapter for macbook pro model A1260

Can someone tell me the Apple part number for the DVI to VGA adapter that came with a Macbook Pro model A1260? (Early 2008)
    My adapter has reached the end of useful life.
    Thanks!

You have a MacBook Pro 15" Early 2009 (MacBook Pro 4,1)
    The Mac's port is a Dual-link DVI (VGA, Composite and S-video with adapter)
    The DVI connector  connects to the Dual link-DVI port,thus you need a DVI to VGA adapter.
    http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Micro%20Accessories/DVIVGA/
    You also can search the Apple store online for the part, but it's so basic and simple that paying more for Apple's version is just for looks.

• What is the correct part number for the ac-charger for hp mini 110-1191eo (part vj213ea#uuw)?

I need to find the correct part number for the ac-charger for hp mini 110-1191eo (part vj213ea#uuw).
    This question was solved.
    View Solution.

Good question.
    That I don't have a definite 100% answer to.
    It probably is OK. Wattage is what it is rated at. More wattage is probably a good thing, and I have read that = or - .5v is not supposed to be an issue.
    You can do a google search of the part number for your power adapter and see if they still carry it, if you are concerned.
    Paul

• What is Toshiba part number for Satellite Pro L20

Morning
    Does anyone happen to know the Toshiba Part Number for the Satellite Pro L20? I seem to have mislaid mine.
    Thanks
    Si

Hi
    I dont know which number you mean exactly but there are many different Satellite Pro L20 models which different numbers.
    All necessary details and serial numbers you will find on the label which was placed at the bottom of the unit. Please check this.
    If you need these details for part ordering or recovery cd you should contact the Toshiba service partner. There you can order all supported parts.

• How do I determine the correct part number for a replacement topecase with keyboard?

What is the correct replacement part number for a Macbook 13" Core 2 Duo (Identifier 4,1) s/n
           W88*****0P0 ?
    <Edited by Host>

Hi PePe
    I made the change and it worked as I wanted it. Thanks a lot.
    You say there's no need to Maintain the Responsibilities Rule. Can I ask what this section does and why it can be one or the other?
    Regards
    Declan

• What is the motherboar​d part number for hp dv6-3037tx​?

I have a bricked laptop and would like to buy a replacement motherboard
    What is the motherboard part number for hp dv6-3037tx notebook PC?
    Laptop product number is WY285PA.
    And also, will the replacement motherboard be identical to the old one (i.e. same GPU). I don't want to get a new motherboard with a crappy GPU, my old one was great.
    Thanks 

Hi:
    I can't find any specs on your notebook to pinpoint the motherboard you need.
    Below is the link to the service manual for your notebook series.
    http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02657339.pdf
    See chapter 3, pages 22 and 23.
    If you know your processor, GPU, and what wireless device you have, you should be able to select the exact part # you need.
    Paul

• Part number for Envy keyboard

I have an HP Envy Sleekbook, model B5Q41UA#ABA HP ENVY 6-1014nr NB PC US 
    I need to get a replacement keyboard for it. Does anyone know the part number for this keyboard?
    It's a royal pain extracting the keyboard and I've already ordered one through ebay which was the wrong one.  I've searched by model number and I can't find any hits. Often different models use the same parts, so if anyone knows another model that uses the same parts, that would be great. The keyboard part number would be the ideal solution though. 
    BTW, I spilled water on the keyboard so it's not covered under warranty. I also can't wait for the repair if I were to send it out for repair. I'm using a usb keyboard and mouse in the meantime. 
    Thanks. 
    View Solution.

Keyboard in black finish:
    For use in the United States 686836-001
    Backlit keyboard in black finish:
    Backlit keyboard for use in the United States 687099–001
    Keyboard in black/silver finish:
    For use in the United States 692758-001
    Backlit keyboard in black/silver finish:
    Backlit keyboard for use in the United States 692759–001
    Your Service Manual:
    Manual

• HP Docking Station EN488AA - part number for power adapter

Hi,
    I have a HP Compaq nx8220 notebook, with a HP Docking Station (EN488AA).
    Unfortunately I have lost the power supply for the docking station.
    I still have the power supply for the notebook itself (393955-001) but it does not plug in to the docking station. It is the correct voltage but only 90W instead of 120W, and the connector is the wrong size.
    I've been looking online for the part number for the correct replacement power supply for the dock, but became very confused when I found sites advertising the same replacement part for both the nx8220 and the EN488AA when clearly they are different because the plugs don't match. None specify the plug size so I don't know which is which.
    Can anyone help me identify the correct replacement part? Or better still, is there a plug adapter available so I can use my existing power supply for the dock too?
    Attached are two photos - the plug from the power adapter next to the inlet of the notebook (fits) and the dock (doesn't fit).
    Thanks,
    EddieD97
    View Solution.

The pin in picture looks liek a 5mm pin and one one on docking station is a smart pin. So you would need something like the one in picture in this link.
    In the picture observe the component in left hand bottom corner.
    http://www.amazon.com/HP-power-adapter-airplane-DV574A/dp/B0006VX07I/ref=pd_sim_sbs_pc_11?ie=UTF8&re...
    I would say, take the adaptor to store and get one.
    Wish you luck,
    Karthik
    --Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post)
    --Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

Maybe you are looking for

• Sync Calendars like "Calendar", "Home", and "Work" with Google Calendar

When I go into the iCal program on my mac, I have three calendars that I assume iCloud/iCal creates automatically for you. The ones that are showing up for me include: "Calendar", "Home", and "Work". All of these three calendars are under the iCloud

• How to run the process chain immediately?

Hi experts, I'm a beginner for this field, Suppose there is a process chain called "X" which is used to extract the data from SAP R3 side for the purpose of getting the data for BI query called "Q1". "X" has been schedule to run every day in the nigh

• Updating software--CD icon does not appear

....before you start typing....I have already tried checking the preferences, as well as re-starting.  i can get the disk out fine by pressing the eject button on the tower.  it is not a blank CD, nor is it a music CD, it is a program CD.  yes the pr

• How to download Mac .app projector made w/ Win Dir 11.5?

I recently upgraded to Dir 11.5 and see that it creates Mac projectors differently than Dir MX 2004. Before it created a nice .hqx file that I could upload to a web site for my students.  Now 11.5 creates an .app folder that shows up as a single file

• Installing CR 6.6, after Installing LR 4

When I try to install Camera RAW 6.6, I get an error message: "Not Applicable". It will not install. Same result with CR 6.4. Can you help me? Is it possible to answer by email. I don't know if I can find this forum again.