Need to reduce to four speakers with T7900

I have the T7900 speaker system and due to lack of desk space I would like to reduce to just:
Centre
Sub-Woofer
Left
Right
Can I do this without losing sound quality? If so, what settings should I use in the Volume Panel?
I would be very grateful for any help, advice, etc.
Many thanks.

You will only get sound out of all your speakers when you:
Play a movie/game that is encoded with dolby digital surround sound.<
Enable the CMSS feature on your Creative sound card. <

Similar Messages

• Audigy 2 zs output mixing program needed to reduce overpowered rear speakers

To neutralize the strong rear sounds on my usb card i simply reduced the rear output in my output mixer. for some reason my audigy 2 zs doesnt have output mixer software, at least the downloads section of the creative?site doesnt supply it with the rest of the software. if the audigy 2 has mixer software that allows me to set the output of each channel, can some one tell me how to get it's i dont have access to my original cd.

skyd7 wrote:
    To neutralize the strong rear sounds on my usb card i simply reduced the rear output in my output mixer. for some reason my audigy 2 zs doesnt have output mixer software, at least the downloads section of the creative site doesnt supply it with the rest of the software. if the audigy 2 has mixer software that allows me to set the output of each channel, can some one tell me how to get it's i dont have access to my original cd.
    You mean THX console? It's the only software bundled with A2Zs that lets you control output level (and spkr position) for every channel separately. No other software for this job available by the creative. THX console must be installed from original installation CD. You can find a download link for an ISO CD (original) by searching this forum after BadBoy posts.
    jutapa

• What type of connector do I need from my Macbook Pro Retina laptop for sound out to audio speakers with regular audio input jacks?

I am wanting to use regular audio speakers with traditional audio input jacks to serve as output speakers on my Macbook Pro Retina display laptop. What type of cable would I need to connect?

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Audio-Cable-Splitter-1-Mini/dp/B00004Z5CP

• Need to record what I hear from speakers with other program

I need to record what I hear with a program that can record a programs video and audio.
    Is there any way to set speakers as the recording source, instead of mic, or can I set it to both speakers and mic?
    If not, then we need an upgrade to our audio mixer that allows this to be done so we can use programs like Snagit or Camtasia to record our music programs playing.  The way it is now, I can only set the mic as the recording source, so I miss the audio the program is playing but get the video of the program playing it.
    compact pressario cq60-210us

Hey guys,
    I tried to do some research and it looks like you need to have an external device and its drivers, such as an external microphone, installed on the computer to record audio that can be saved as a sound file. Another Suggestion is to try an auxiliary spliter for your headphones and external speakers?
    What software are you using to record your game?
    If anyone knows anything different, please let me know.
    Thank you for being a part of the Lenovo Family,
    Catie
    Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
    If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
    Donate KUDOS and Click "Accepted Solution"

• Creative T7900 Speakers with a Laptop

I would like to start using these speakers with my Toshiba A20-P Laptop. However the only output on this is the headphone jack. Im all up for buying an addon, e.g. PCMIA or USB. But I am not sure which will work best with the speakers. Anyone have any suggestions?
    I dont mind which one it is as long as it works best, price doesnt matter either
    Thanks
    Callem

Download the trial of either CS6 or CC and then you will know:
    Download Adobe CS6 Trials: Direct Links (no Assistant or Manager) | ProDesignTools
    Download a free trial or buy Adobe products | Adobe downloads

• Connecting speakers with dell notebook

i am considering buying speakers with my dell notebook and i was wondering if all i-trigue systems and the inspire t7900 will connect with it without having to buy additional adaptors.will these speakers also connect with my zen touch. any help will be much appreciated.
    Message Edited by briancrowley on 08-28-2005 08:41 PM
    Message Edited by briancrowley on 08-28-2005 08:42 PM

briancrowley,
    Notebook generally only have a single Line Output jack that provide stereo only. A 2/2.1 speaker system should be what you need to look for. If you planning to get a 7.1 speaker system like the Inspire T7900, you will not be able to connect all the speaker up. Alternative would be to get an external sound card like the Audigy 2 NX, Live 24 Bit external card that allow 7.1 connection.
    Jason

• Why do I need to connect my Ipad mini with my Mac Book Pro via iCloud?

Why do I need to connect my Ipad mini with my Mac Book Pro via iCloud? I don't have iCloud on my MacBook Pro and only intend to use the mini to check e-mail and use Garage Band and Photo Booth for song writing when traveling . . .

Thanks Community! I solved the problem. In fact it was not a problem but lack of understanding. These guys at Apple are way ahead in thir thinking. I will try to explain as short as I can.
    In Lion, ihe Prefferences/Display show only two choices: 6-7 steps of resolution and some color tab. No two screens, no two display to overlap, nothing for us to do. "That was the problem"! Everything is automatic.
    When I connected the HDMI cable to the Miniport into a T-bolt slot, the TV screen showed the "spiral galaxy" how Zyriab is calling it. In fact he gave me the best clue. That shows the connection is good. But where is the Mac Book image?
    You have to drag it to the right out of the Mac Book display area, and "voila!" it will continue on the TV screen. The same with the mouse pointer, push it out ofthe Mac Book display area and you see it on the TV sreen. Good image, you can keep the max resolution, etc. The sound is still on the Book's speakers. I have to figure that out.
    Thank everybody, especialy Zyriab, ne was the closest.
    High regards to everybody

• How to connect apple tv to normal speakers with 3.5mm jack?

I have recently brought apple tv, it works great with my tv. But I have optoma HD200x projector which, I think, don't have audio out. I understand that I need optical audio cable to connect it to speakers but I have JBL radial speakers with 3.5mm jack. Which cable is required as no optical audio port on jbl dock.
    Thanks

You need to connect optical to a DAC that can output analogue stereo (serach for monoprice here) or have an amp/speaker that acepts optical.
    Assuming you'll hook up HDMI to the Optoma it's worth considering whether or not thsi convertes HDMI audio and has an analogue 3.5mm or RCA jack out (or headphones socket) - that might work but would entail an extra lead from the projector.
    AC

• Lease help me, I'd need to create XForms binding-exception with XHTML page

Hello,
    is anyone here who could help me?
    I've spent plenty of hours by searching the correct and suitable way for creating a binding exception in XForms, but I did not succeed...
    My situation is: I've got an XHTML page with XForms and XML (input) file, which describes this page. Whenewer I change the input data in the XML file (for example if there are tags <person> and ....</person> if I change it to <peson1> and ...</person1>) after saving the changes and refreshing the page, the XForms are changed (for example some text fields are missing or they've got white background instead red one, which there was before et cetera). {I hope it is clear till now.....}
    My task is: to create a xforms-binding-expression event, which will display an error message (for example: FILE HAVE BEEN CHANGED, CAN NOT DISPLAY THE PAGE PROPERLY) to the user.
    i've found some stuff, how to create such message, but i need to know the exact order of commands to make it work, where to insert them, the structure etc, so I can comprehend your advices...
    The XHTML file contains of several blocks - bind, model, submission, instance etc - and I do not actually know, where to insert such lines (with message)...I think I should make some bindings with the page loading, but I've got no idea how to get it done, however there are very few sites with such stuff on the internet. I hope this task is no big deal for you gyus, THANK YOU A LOT IN ADVANCE

Thank you very much. I am new to this, and but am not exactly sure how to run a script. Can it be run as a one-off using the editor or console like AppleScript and hitting the green arrow, or do I need to put this into a file and save it to the scripts folder first?
    Also, a related question: some of my scans are full page Letter already and I need to reduce them (scale them) so that they print with a margin because the pages need to be hole punched.
    Can you help me incorporate into this code something that says, if the trim box  > 8 x 10 then scale the page by x percent or by whatever allowable means Acrobat will do it? This way, those pages will be permanently scaled smaller. I cannot just print them scaled smaller, because then all the scans will be printed smaller, and I only need the largest ones reduced in size.
    Thanks so much.

• Need to reduce the page size, not the file size (shrink the page to allow for binding)

I need to reduce the image size (text is too large to allow for binding).

What is the output device - it is best to set scaling there, or scale while printing from Acrobat. The only means to accomplish
    I need to reduce the image size (text is too large to allow for binding).
    Print to Adobe PDF printer.
    Define a page size in the Properties of the PDF Printer
    Print from Acrobat to PDF Printer with scaling in effect.

• Can you use Sony NS400 speakers with Apple Tv

Can you use Sony NS400 wifi speakers with Apple TV
    Thanks
    Hugh

The iPad/iPhone need to be on the same section of the network as the Apple TV. connect the Apple TV to the wireless router instead of the AT&amp;T router. If you can, connect the other devices as well...

• Need help reducing file size.

We're using Acrobat 8 Standard and are able to reduce an 8 MB file down to 7 MB but a fellow employee with Acrobat 9 Pro was able to reduce the size of the same file to 1.8 MB. We're doing the same function (Reduce File Size) in both apps so we're not sure why there's such a big difference in finished file sizes between the two programs. Is there a setting in Acrobat 8 Stnd that we're missing to be able to drop the file size much closer to what Acrobat 9 Pro can achieve?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!

There are a lot of factors that can affect file size. PDF Optimize allows you more control over those options that does the Reduce File Size. With PDF Optimize, you can do an audit of the PDF to see what is taking up a lot of the size. Things that can affect the size include:
    1. Image resolution (PDF Optimize can reduce)
    2. Embedded fonts (subset fonts recommended to reduce size - leaving the fonts out is not a good idea)
    - Other?
    That may help some. When you compare how different machines or versions of Acrobat do the file reduction, you need to simply review all of the options that are being used. Sometimes, you can get a reduction by reprinting to a new PDF, but that is not a perfect process either.

• No rear speakers with quicktime update

Once I updated quicktime about 3 versions ago, I can't seem to get the rear speakers to play with videos. All four speakers work fine with music and any other file but just not with movies.
    Anyone have similar problems and know how to fix this? So far I've just been reinstalling the old version which is a bit of a pain since everytime I update itunes it automatically installs the new quicktime.
    I'm using a Dell 5100 with windows xp and a Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS card

Try installing the latest version of iTunes (7.0.1.8) from Apple's website. It fixed this problem for me although QuickTime is still showing version 7.1.3.

• Do I need to reduce the images size in pixels before upload them to M.Me?

Do I need to reduce the images size in pixels (actual size jpeg 5616 × 3744 pixels/766kb) before upload them from iPhoto to a Mobile Me Gallery?
    Otherwise they will be heavy or the upload process take care of that?
    It would be nice that iPhoto took care and optimize the images to display online without any more work, because I´ve 1200 images to upload and they´re jpegs 5616 × 3744 pixels. It´s just to viewing purposes. Not o download or print.
    Thanks.

In fact no matter if I use a High or Medium compression size JPEG, the size after upload is the same.
    Starts with 1,5 MB/5600px (high) or 780kb/5600px (medium) JPEG and ends after upload in 115kb for a 1024px image.
    This means that iPhoto auto compress in order to publish to Mobile Me, even if we start with a bigger file.
    I hope this info is useful to others.
    Thanks.

• Reducing your implementation time with Configuration Express Wizard

Dear B1 community,
    recently a new tool has been published on the SDN which may help you to reduce the implementation time of SAP Business One 2005 A SP01.
    It is provided as a non-supported version and you can download it here: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/0033074f-9958-2a10-9cb0-ad9f75622b40.
    The package contains: The Configuration Express Wizard, a presentation explaining how to use the tool, and two webex sessions for more details.
    Try it - we are curious on your feedback.
    Regards,
    Markus

Hi guys
    I've tried all links given here, but none of them are working properly. I've tried saving and opening, but either way I got a corrupted file.
    Is there any other way I can download it?
    I actually have CEW, but I think it is the old version, so I'm getting the following message:
    Wrong digital signature for add-on installer
    I supposed that the new version would fix this, according to this post:
    Reducing your implementation time with Configuration Express Wizard
    Can anyone help? I really needed this to do a presentation on thursday!
    Thanks!!

Maybe you are looking for