New LCD and Keyboard for T400?

All right folks.. what is this screen:
FRU: 42T0705  (1280x800 LED ) LG,Samsung, Chi-mie... earlier I had read that 42T0701 is LG.. but this is a new part?
FRU: 42T4034 (which keyboard is this?)
Thanks for any help.

It's not clear what you are asking. If you're asking if you can take them parts you bought yourself and have them install them, no. Apple does not repair iPhones. They replace them.
There are NO legitimate sources for iPhone parts. Apple does not sell parts.

Similar Messages

• Creation of New DS and IS for single IO?

Hi guys,
    I got a requirement wherein I should create a new IS and DS for a single IO, and the source for this is a flat file.
    And I should create this for an already existing Info cube which has got some IO's and the source for that is from some other system.
    Am on 3.5 version. So can anyone suggest me how to go about doing this task. In order to club this new data from the flat file to the info cube?.
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Dubbu

Hi,
    Question  1 :
    The Data for this single IO should be loaded from a CSV-file.
    Answer :  You cannot just load only one IO without attributes, so I suggest u maintain a counter for records as an attribute of this Single IO and then load it .
    Question 2 :
    Loading the same into Infocube .
    Answer :  Its not possible just with your flat file upload data ,
    there are two ways of updating this , either you can update it with a routine basing on your requirement,
    else you have to prepare a file again with the combination of the other characteristics and then upload the data into your infocube or if you are getting from source map it  .
    let me tell you that just loading single IO with a file will never help you in any ways to upload again in to Infocube .
    Thanks,
    VSK

• Creation of new IS and DS for single IO?

Hi guys,
    I got a requirement wherein I should create a new IS and DS for a single IO, and the source for this is a flat file.
    And I should create this for an already existing Info cube which has got some IO's and the source for that is from some other system.
    Am on 3.5 version. So can anyone suggest me how to go about doing this task. In order to club this new data from the flat file to the info cube?.
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Dubbu

Thx

• We got a new pvr and remote for tv from Rogers, now Apple tv doesn't work - how do I reset it to get it working

We got a new pvr and remote for TV from Rogers, now Apple tv doesn't connect, how do I get it connected again

Restore your Apple TV (2nd & 3rd generation)
    I don't recall off the top of my head, but there may also be a reset button on the rear of the unit, probably recessed.

• I bought a second hand ipad 4 4g the first user forgot the apple id and password, how can i restore the ipad and create a new id and password for it?

i bought a second hand ipad 4 4g the first user forgot the apple id and password, how can i restore the ipad and create a new id and password for it?

You cannot get around Activation Lock without the oringinal owner disassociating the iPad from their account.
    See the Activation Lock FAQ for what you and they need to know.

• HT5429 I have recently returned from a holiday in New Zealand and transited for 6 hours in China. Since returning to the UK my maps app on Iphone 5 will not show my surroundings in hybrid or satellite. How can i get this back?

I have recently returned from a holiday in New Zealand and transited for 6 hours in China. Since returning to the UK my maps app on Iphone 5 will not show my surroundings in hybrid or satellite. I have also noticed that the data from section that usually displays data from TOM TOM and others now just says others. Has anyone encountered this before or know how to get the Satellite function on maps back?

Your phone is "stuck" in the Chinese version of maps. This also happened to me once I got back from China recently. I believe I solved the problem by logging out of iCloud and reloging in.
    BTW the App Store app was also stuck in China. It only displayed Chinese characters and I had to log out and relogin.
    Hope this helps.

• "Unable to connect to server" when trying to accept the new terms and conditions for iCloud.

I keep getting "Unable to connect to server" when trying to accept the new terms and conditions for iCloud.  What can I do?  I can access the internet, but my clash of the clans applications is failing.  The problem started January 1, 2014

I just figured out the problem with my grandma's iphone.
    Settings>iCloud>Delete Account
    IT WILL NOT DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT. it just takes it off the phone. then you can log back in, and BAM, You're good   I hope!
    Hope this helps.

• I bought a new battery and charger for my macbook 13" and the battery wont hold a charge what can i do

i recently bought a new charger and battery for my mac book and it wont charge what can i do

Click here and request assistance.
    (74911)

• I have a new email and password for Icloud and cant sign in Ivloud accounts. It say connection error on my laptop. Had it before on my laptop.

aI have a new email and password for my Icloud account and have a HP Pavillon laptop. Cnt sign into Icloud/ It says connection error! I had Icloud on my HP Pavillon before.

I have the same problem - it is maddening. I rely on this iPad for work so this is not just an annoyance! The above solutions of changing the appleid on the device or on the website do not work.
    The old email address no longer exists - I haven't used it in a year probably and I no longer have the account.  I logged into the appleid website and there is no trace of the old email address so there is nothing that can be deleted or changed there.  On the iPad there is no trace of the old email address so nothing can be deleted there either. I have updated the iPad software and the same problem comes right back.  Every 2 seconds I am asked to log in using the old non-existent email.  The device is currently useless.
    The only recent change to anything was the addition of an Apple TV device, which was set up using the correct login and password.
    Does anyone have any ideas? The iPad has been backed up to the iCloud so presumably it now won't recognize the current iCloud account? So restoring may notbe an option?

• I have an iphone that has stopped charging. I have purchased a new battery and charger for it but it is still not charging. Does anyone know how i can fix this?

I have an iphone that has stopped charging. I have purchased a new battery and charger for it but it is still not charging. Does anyone know how i can fix this?

That pretty much eliminates all the user-serviceable parts the phone has.
    When you say you purchased a new battery, I'll assume that it included the installation and you did not go fiddling with the nanoscrews and such. So it's got to have some sort of warranty that the part is good and it is time to take it back for service.

• I plan to purchase a Mac mini and then a new iPad.  Can I use the iPad as a monitor and keyboard for the Mac mini, either through the USB connection or thru Wi-Fi?

I plan to purchase a Mac mini and then a new iPad.  Can I use the iPad as a keyboard and screen for the Mac mini, using either the USB connector or Wi-Fi?

I'm sorry, I should have said thru Bluetooth, not Wi-Fi.  I want to use the mini as a base station and the iPad like a laptop that I can sync when I'm home and carry with me when I travel.  Is is possible to hook these 2 up - iPad/mini, through Bluetooth?  I understand I need to use a regular monitor/keyboard/mouse on the initial install.

• Using Macbook Pro as display and keyboard for a PC

I have a macbook pro, but I want to build a high end gaming pc eventually, but not only would i have to build the CPU, but I would also have to acquire a monitor and keyboard and all that jazz. It really cranks up a hefty price tag.
    Then the thought occurred to me, that I already have a monitor and keyboard on my macbook. Wouldn't it be great if I could use my macbook in those capacities for the PC, basically reversing the flow of information from the miniDV port and the USB ports.
    I highly doubt it's possible but I thought I would put the idea out there and maybe something would come of it in the future.

If you are setting up a server you can use Server Admin tools to set up a new server remotely. You would need to install the Server Admin tools on your MacBook Pro and then do the remote install procedure.
    You need to collect the serial number and the Mac Address of the Mac Mini Server to enter in as the information in the Remote Install during the installation process you will be prompted to chose Remote Management and SSH for options that way you will be able to connect to the Server Remotely at anytime when configuring or afterwards.

• I am trying to use itunes, it will not open at all, have uninstalled and downloaded new software and 64bit for windows. i have an old ipod nano from about 5 years ago. anything i can do, even to view my purchases and watch/listen to music etc?

ok i have a advent roma laptop with window 7. my itunes used to work fine, completely. every time i plugged in my ipod it was ok. recently my ipod was not working so i never bothered with itunes, however i have movies/tv prog that i purchased and would like to view them. i have an ipod nano from about 5 years ago, the problem with thet is, it switches on, but the circular control panel does nothing, all you can do is lock and unlock it - nothing else.
    i tried to download new version of itunes, then uninstalled my origonal version, incase it was corrupted etc, i then again tried to down load new version and also version that is windows 64bit. still when i select the downlaod to open as son as it is finnished nothing happens. and now my desktop shortcut has dissapeared. before when it was there, id double click it, nothing, right click to open it, nothing.
    im not the best technically minded but i just dont see what im doing wrong here, please help

Perhaps it would be helpful for you to view the page source code of this page
    http://www.alanwork.com/
    As you can see, the submenu code links are immediately below the top level code, and are
    wrapped in their own  <UL> </UL> tag pairs.
    Hope that helps

• Trying change my credit card info from previously lost credit card but can't since it says I'm accessing from new device and asks for security code for a card i no longer have. What can I do?

I've recently gotten a new laptop and replaced my damaged iphone. Apparently these 2 scenarios qualify as "new devices". This is fine but I also had lost my credit card previously that was connected to my iTunes account, and got a new one with all different numbers. When I try to change my billing information to this new card it won't let me because it says
    "Your account has been accessed from a new device, and you must verify your payment information before you can make purchases."
    and it asks for the security code of the card I had lost and replaced! I am not able to change my billing info to my new card thus because I can't get past this.
    Can anyone please help?

Contact iTunes Customer Service and request assistance
    Apple  Support  iTunes Store  Contact Us

• A New MBP (and one for the road: any highly-recommended external drive for.

If I order a new MBP 17" for architecture and planning grad program, will SL come installed on the machine? Is SL considered a whole new OS or jut an update to Leopard? I am not even sure I am wording the questions correctly, so I apologize if I am not. I stopped at Tiger because the Leopard OS looked a bit too intimidating for me back then but I think I can deal with it now. Is it a big set-back that I did not learn how to use Leopard and now I am getting SL?
    thanks for any help in this area.
    I will throw this out there. I also need a decent but very heavy duty external hard drive to use for the work done with CAD. Any recommendations on a top-of-the-line heavy duty external hard drive? I guess the case is the main thing but the drive should be able to take some extra abuse because I baby the MacBook Pros but sometime the external drives get the abuse. I think USB2.0 is good enough for what I need.
    Thanks Again

I would imagine that you could turn up good and bad reports on any drive. I have been highly satisfied with my 3 LaCies, two dating back to 2004. And, LaCie has very good phone support.
    I use only clones and drag and drop for data changes between clonings. If I had to choose one method of backing up, then I definitely would use this process. Still, one can take a dual approach other than mine. The idea is to have a clone, which is updated fairly recently, to serve as a fail-safe, system backup, and restoration device. And, one could still use TM for day-to-day backups because of the flexibility it allows in moving backwards in time to retrieve data and because it updates automatically frequently. I want to experiment more with TM. So, I will move to this sort of dual system in the near future--as soon as I figure out which partition on my main external I can do without.
    For cloning, I like SuperDuper because it has the ability to make incremental clones--thus, shortening the recloning process significantly. CCC is good, but I have never used it. Actully, Disk Utility is a highly respectable cloner, but it does not have as many options as the others, including not having the ability to make incremental clones.

Maybe you are looking for

• Animations not working correctly when movieclip is shifted  to next keyframe as3

By default I had 2 movieclips on first frame on the main timeline. And an actionscript code for first two movieclips.They are kept on each individual layer. They were working just fine but when I shifted all three keyframes from first to second frame

• Sales District in Sales Order

Hi All, i create a Sales Order with these characteristics: Header Level: SOLD TO PARTY: A Item Level: Item 10: SHIP TO PARTY B Item 20: SHIP TO PARTY C Item 30: SHIP TO PARTY A I have substituted manually the ship to party of Item 10 and  Item 20 in 

• APD Failure with  Exception condition "OBJECT_NOT_FOUND" raised.

Dear All, I am executing an APD in my system to clear the contents  of 2 of its Fields in a Master data by loading data to itself and initializing  the 2 fields that needs to be cleared off. I have executed the APD  few times and am getting the same

• Cleraring account

FI experts, Can anyone advice what is the best way to configure BRS, All I need to do is debit the clearing account and credit the cash account, and update encashment field after I download the clear checks report from the bank daily. I do not need t

• Tax Reporting USA

Hello Experts, I am looking for some standard transactions for tax reporting (jurisdiction code level). So far I found standard report RFKKTX00 which has its own limitations. Is there anything that can be used for US based tax reporting? Please let m