No Internet Connection, No Claim Code for the T120?

I am trying to locate the Claim Code for my new T120 printer. The instructions do not lead me in the right direction and shows menu options that are not available.. 
I have printed the Network Config pages and WS Discovery is enabled and WS Print is enabled. The printer is connected to our LAN. I am able to print from multiple PCs on the LAN. 
When I press the ePrint button it tells me that Connection is Required. printer must be connected to the network and internet for this feature.
As far as I can tell it is connected to the network, i can print via the network and the data switch is connected to the modem in our server rack.

Hi Blathudda,
I see that there is network issue with your connection. As per your first post i see that there is no connectivity on the printer.
You might come across any one of these issues listed below:
1. If you have a proxy settings, please add the proxy settings to your printer. This might get your work done. your Network provider should be able to provide the proxy settings for your network.
or
2. You can also try using the Lan cable and Lan Port used for your laptop if your laptop is able to connect to the internet seamlessly. 
or
3. Please Check with your network administrator is the lan port is enabled or not.
Kind Regards,
Oliver
"Although I work for HP, I'm speaking for myself and not on behalf of HP"--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Similar Messages

• How to print claim code for envy 5530 without connecting to internet?

how to print claim code for hp envy 5530 without connecting to internet. We do not have wireless internet and we are trying to set up the eprint app for our samsun android phones and ipad. We need to print off the claim code from the printer but it seems we need to have internet for that. is there any way around that?
    Thanks

Hi,
    You have to, without connecting to the internet, the claim code (if you can get one) is useless.
    Regards.
    BH
    **Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
    Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

• Hi when I try to connect some bluetooth devices I get asked for my pass code for the mac air .  I never had 1 is there a default code

hi
    when I try to connect some bluetooth devices I get asked for my pass code for the mac air .
      I never had 1 is there a default code
    thanks
    rob

the shaker wrote:
    is there a default code
    no.

• Satellite L350 - Access code for the router

Dear Sirs
    I have a Toshiba Satellite L350 running Windows 7 Ultimate. For the first 5 months it remembered the wireless access code for the router. I then installed a BT Home Hub which I subsequently removed and from then on the Windows 7 machine will no longer remember the password.
    I have spent hours on the phone with Microsoft to no avail. Can anyone help?

The problem is very simple but the solution is not.
    As I said earlier the computer remebered the wirless access code for around 5 months.
    I then installed a BT home hub (free from BT) and it worked fine and then I uninstalled it and reverted back to my D-Link router.
    From this point on every time I turn on the computer I have to enter the wireless access code to connect to the internet and until I turn off the computer all works fine.
    Microsoft have not been able to locate the problem and neither have BT hence this last attempt to try and find the solution.
    Thanks for your reply and I look forward to some help.

• Don't know how to fix this - status says no internet connection, yet I'm on the internet.

So this is a weird one.
    I got this new MacBook Air and the WiFi started up without a hitch.  I had finished migrating from my old computer to my new one and all of a sudden the status bar signal went from full bars to an exclamation point.  The info says Alert: No Internet Connection, yet I am on the internet at full speed.  Even though I have restarted several times, the status in the status bar remains the same.  Since internet is running smoothly, part of me says to forget about it, but it bothers me.
    Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this issue without ruining my internet connectivity on this computer?
    Thanks!

Migration may have corrupted the network preferences ..
    Open the Finder. From the Finder menu bar click Go > Go to Folder
    Type or copy paste the following:
    /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration
    Click Go then move all the files in the SystemConfiguration folder to the Trash.
    See if that makes a difference.
    Your Mac will generate a new SystemConfiguration folder for you.

• I can't print out my claim code for my HPDeskjet 2540 All-In-One printer.

So i have been trying to get the claim code for my printer for the past hour and i seem to not be able to get the code. I want to set up my printer with eprint but in order for me to be abe to get theoption i got to input the claim, which i cant print or get any where. I have tried calling HP cloud service and waited for like 20mins just for them to tell me to call back tomorrow. If any one can help me in showing me how to get the code will be reatly appriciated. Thanks.

Hi,
    Given your printer has a claim code, please ue the following method:
    Option one: If you see an ePrint buttonOn the printer control panel, press the ePrint ( ) button to open the Web Services menu.
    If Web Services is enabled , touch Print Info . An information sheet prints that has your claim code.
    If Web Services is not enabled , touch OK to accept the terms of service, and then touch OK to accept the update. An information sheet prints that has your claim code.
    Option two: If you see a Setup iconOn the printer control panel, touch Setup ( ), and then touch Web Services Settings .
    If Web Services is enabled , touch Print Info . An information sheet prints that has your claim code.
    If Web Services is not enabled , touch Continue , touch Yes to accept the terms of service, touch Yes to accept the update, and then touch Print Info . An information sheet prints that has your claim code.
    Source: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c03550536#N79
    Regards.
    BH
    **Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
    Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

• Where do i find open source code for the FF Sync capability ?

Where can i find the open source code for the FoxFire capability "Sync" (bookmarks)....
    That capability should be extended to allow one or more (selectable) arbitrary sync servers; I want to look into providing such capability, with enhancements.

Sign in, activation, or connection errors | CS5.5 and later
    Redemption Code Help
    Mylenium

• Claim Code for HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545

I am having a very difficult time getting a claim code for my new Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545. I have tried printing all pages that I can and none  have a code. Could someone please point me in the right direction. I have spent over 2 hours working on this so far. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi bkjones,
    Welcome to the HP Support Forums. I gather that you would like to learn how to setup the ePrint feature of the Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 printer.
    This printer does not support HP’s ePrint feature so there won’t be a claim code. I have included the Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 Printer Specification for reference.
    Regards,
    Happytohelp01
    Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
    Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
    I work on behalf of HP

• How do I locate my claim code for my 4630 HP Officejet?

How do I locate my claim code for my 4630 HP Officejet?

Hi @goBgo and  @Leneia,
    Thank you both for joining the HP Support community.  I understand that you require the claim code for your Officejet 4630.
    To get the printer claim code for your printer you need to enable web services.  The instructions on how to do this can be found in your user guide on page 60, in the section titled "To print using HP ePrint".  Now that you have your printer claim code, please follow the steps in the document about customizing the printer's email address.   
    HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Series User Guide
    http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03909822.pdf
    Setting Up a Custom Email Address for ePrint
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c02940150
    Regards,
    Happytohelp01
    Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
    Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
    I work on behalf of HP

• How do i find printer claim code for officejet pro e 8600 premium?

I am attempting to set up the eprintcenter and it is requesting a claim code.
    The screen does not have web services option.  Please advise.
    I am looking for an easy way to post to a calendar and print daily and weekly.  I appreciate any support you have to offer.

Hi,
    Please refer link below to troubleshoot the issue.
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam​e=c03550536&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en
    Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
    --Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
    --Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

• My app iBooks keeps crashing non-stop after I allow all internet connections that iBooks asked for! I have tried to update OS Maverick, I've tried to restart etc. but it's just keeps crashing..  Please help.

My app iBooks keeps crashing non-stop after I allow all internet connections that iBooks asked for! I have tried to update OS Maverick, I've tried to restart etc. but it's just keeps crashing..
    Please help.

Hello there, Goraksanat.
    The following Knowledge Base article offers up some good pointers for troubleshooting your issue:
    OS X Mavericks: If an app freezes or quits unexpectedly
    http://support.apple.com/kb/PH13975
    Additionally you can try an SMC reset as it is recommended for:
    Applications may not function correctly or may stop responding after being opened.
    Intel-based Macs: Resetting the System Management Controller (SMC).
    http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3964
    Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities:
    Cheers,
    Pedro.

• How to setup dialup internet connection(PPP) in Solaris for ADSL modem

I ,m new to Solaris. How to setup dialup internet connection(PPP) in Solaris for ethernet ADSL modem? will solaris recognise the ethernet modem?? I only have windows drivers for the ethernet modem. Where to look for info on this?

The setting you set in IE also affects Firefox. For example, if you set the following, then when Firefox makes a connection request to Windows, Windows is supposed to dial the connection:
    Windows Control Panel > Internet Options > Connections or <br>
    Internet Explorer Tools menu > Internet Options > Connections
    "Dial whenever a network connection is not present"
    Source: [[How to make Firefox automatically dial up]]

• HEX Codes for the Apple Remote

Hallo,
    does anyone know the HEX codes for the Apple Remote, so I can connect it with my universal remote control?
    Dominik

you can train any remote to control the apple tv.
    on the appletv navigate to settings>General>Remotes>learn Remote
    handy little feature

• Hi I bought a new iPhone 4 with iOS 6.1.3 installed. When I connected it to itunes for the first time to activate it iTunes asked me to enter the password for an account that the iPhone is locked with what shall I do? PLease help

Hello everybody
    I bought a new iPhone 4 with iOS 6.1.3 installed. When I connected it to itunes for the first time to activate it iTunes asked me to enter the password for an account that the iPhone is locked to like if the device was used before what shall I do? PLease reply soon

I can't do that because the device was purchased from United Arab Emirates and I got it as a gift in Syria but the problem is that there is not even a single apple store in Syria so is there another way to fix that, I googled it and was told to jailbreak the device whitch I did and than hacktivated it but the problem is the device doesn't connect to any network and only shows "no service" and the battery draining too fast so is there any other way to fix this issue

• ABAP Routine code for the below logic

Hello BW Experts ,
    I need to write a complex ABAP routine in BW .
    Following is the detail explaination .
    Can anyone tell me the ABAP code for the below logic?
    It would be a greate help as I am unable to do this
    since last two days.
    WBS Elements are maintained at  IOS and  Warranty levels in R/3 side.
    The IOS WBS is a top level of WBS element and below that the Warranty WBS level.
    The IOS and Warranty WBS elements can be differentiated by means of priority field.
    When priority = i   , WBS Element is known as  IOS Level WBS Element and
    When  priority = Y the WBS element is known as Warranty WBS element.
    The Equipment Number is maintained compulsorily at IOS Level WBS elements only.
    It is not maintained at  Warranty WBS Element.
    But the Cost is maintained at Warranty WBS Elements.
    In BW I need all Warranty WBS ( priority = Y) along with their cost figures and Equipment Numbers.
    But as the Equipment Number is not maintained compulsorily at Warranty WBS level we have asked to
    Copy it from  IOS WBS ( priority = i ) and assign it to Warranty WBS level ( priority = Y ).
    So I have included the Equipment Number in the ODS and in update rules I need to write the routine for it as
    per the above logic.
    The Equipment Number is coming from Master data of  WBS Element.
    The WBS element master data we are loading in BW .
    Also the same WBS Element transaction data is coming from the transaction data data source in BW.
    Following fields / infoobjects and the table names in BW :
    1. Equipment Number : /BIC/ZEQUIPMNT  and table name /BIC/MZWBS_ELEM.
    2. WBS Element       : ZWBS_ELEM  is coming from transaction data data source as well as master data.
                                     In ODS update rules it is coming from  transaction data data source Comm_structure-ZWBS_ELEM.
                                     Also we are loading separetly the master data for ZWBS_ELEM.
                                     The  ZEQUIPMNT is an attribute of ZWBS_ELEM.
    3. Priority                :  PRIORITY     and table name /BIC/MZWBS_ELEM.
                                      The info object name for Priority is 0Priority but in master data table /BIC/MZWBS_ELEM
                                      the field name is    PRIORITY.
                                     When PRIORITY = ' i ' then    ZWBS_ELEM is at IOS Level
                                     When PRIORITY = ' y ' then  ZWBS_ELEM is at Warranty Level.
    4. ODS name :  /BIC/AZCOST00 and same is table name active data table .
    So please tell me the routine Code .
    Best Regards ,
    Amol.

Hi Dinaker,
    Did you find any solution for this issue. I too have a similar requirement of pulling all the service orders for a specific Purchase Order in the BW report.
    Thanks,
    SAPBWI

Maybe you are looking for