NO PUEDO convertir CR2 de canon t5

NO PUEDO convertir ARCHIVOS RAW DE CANON T5 CON DNG CONVERTER 8
Hola !
uso Photoshop CS5, tengo instalado DNG converter 8 y cuando deseo convertir los archivos CR2 de una canon t5
aparece un mensaje que dice :
La carpeta de origen no contiene ningún archivo RAW de cámara admitido
Fui con otro colega y tiene Photoshop CC, además del DNG 8,2,94
intentamos y mismo resultado
¿ Qué puedo hacer ?
¡¡¡ Gracias anticipadas !!!

The DNG converter works at the folder level. If you are attempting to locate files using the DNG converter it won't work. You need to simply select the folder that contains your raw files. Then click on the Convert button and the DNG converter will convert all of the raw files in that folder.

Similar Messages

• Problems with converted .CR2 files to .dgn on Mac Snow Leopard

Hi,
    I'm trying to convert .CR2 files from my Canon 70D into .dng files so that I can use them in Adobe Bridge CS5. I have been able to convert them using Adobe DNG converter 8.2 but under the file's info I see "Dimensions 0x0". I don't understand why this is happening or how to change this so that it reflects the correct size of the image. Also, I am not able to see thumbnails of the images once they have been converted, and again can't understand why.
    Can anyone suggest what I'm missing here?
    I have converted photos previously to .dng and they are visible as thumbnails on my mac and the dimensions are shown in their properties so can't understand why this is happening with this new set of photos.
    Thanks

Are the dimensions those of the embedded preview?  Check to see what size of preview you have set in the DNG Converter options.  Perhaps it is set to None.

• I can not open CR2-photos (Canon)

Hello,
    I can not open CR2 photos (Canon). :-(
    Both Bridge and Photoshop CS3. Although I have installed the plug-in Camera Raw 4.6.
    Lightroom 4.3 runs everything fine.
    What should I do?
    Thanks for your help!!!
    Hallo,
    Ich kann keine CR2-Fotos öffnen. :-(
    Sowohl in Bridge als auch Photoshop CS3. Obwohl ich das PlugIn Camera RAW 4.6 installiert habe.
    Lightroom4.3 läuft alles prima.
    Was muss ich noch tun?

May I thought CS3 Camera Raw to version 4.6 supports only?
    Have I said differently?
    If you have decided to stick with an outdated version of Photoshop you have to accept that support for newer cameras will elude your similarily dated version of Camera Raw.
    But the free current DNG Converter supports the same cameras as the most recent version of Camera Raw.
    In any case you may want to post on the proper Forum.

• Convert CR2 to DNG/JPEG

When converting *.CR2 (Canon D600) to DNG and Jpeg have vertical white areas on the picture.
    What is cause?
    I use Lightroom, Photoshop and Adobe DNG converter
    The CR2 is good in the Viewer on the PC to Win 8.1.
    When I use Contenta software converter to JPEG then is result good.
    Via Adobe products is not good.
    Operating system Win 8.1

Hi,
    Which version of photoshop, lightroom and the dng converter are you using?
    Which operating system?
    Do you see the vertical white areas in both lightroom and photoshop?
    Could you post a scrrenshot?

• I am trying to batch convert cr2 to jpg. in bridge i go tools ps image processor and it returns a message "Image Processor.jsx could not be found." I updated cc to no avail. i am on mac 10.7.5

I am trying to batch convert cr2 to jpg. in bridge i go tools>ps>image processor and it returns a message "Image Processor.jsx could not be found." I updated cc to no avail. i am on mac 10.7.5

I go to file scripts but there is no option there for Image Processor

• Grainy output when converting cr2 to JPEG in Photoshop CS5

Output JPEG becomes grainy whenever I am converting cr2 file to JPEG. Please help me with solution.

If the box beside Run Action is not checked, then you don't have any actions running when the Image Processor runs
    and you probably don't want the Run Action box checked unless you want to do some adjustments to all the processed images
    The name of the action can be any one that is loaded in the actions panel in cs5 and not always Image Effects.
    Sometimes one has that checked and forgets about it and wonders why processed images are turning out strange.
    Here's more about the Image Processor:
    http://help.adobe.com/en_US/photoshop/cs/using/WSfd1234e1c4b69f30ea53e41001031ab64-7427a.h tml
    actions:
    http://help.adobe.com/en_US/photoshop/cs/using/WSFC3351AF-238A-424f-99BC-ABF419177233.html

• Convert files from Canon C300

Hi,
    I want to convert files from Canon C300, but i can only import one by one file. Is it possible ti import all in the same time?
    The Canon C300 files are encapsulated, i just have access to MXF file when i open folder by folder.
    I'm in iMac, Yosemite.
    Thanks,
    Lise

Thank you for the reply.  I have struggled with this problem for about 6 weeks.  Got bum information from both Canon and Adobe.  Grew discouraged.
    As a “test” after reading the discussion, I downloaded the trial version of Elements 10.  It contained RC 6.6, which would not do the S100.  I “updated”
    to 6.7 which finally did the job.  I’m really curious as to why the download of Elements 10 doesn’t “ship” with the latest RC?  I guess just to maintain
    confusion for as long as possible.
    Thanks again.  Only your reply enabled a final solution.
    Graden Harger
    Houston

• Cr2 from canon 6d

I can open CR2 from canon 6d in raw versie 7.4.0.137 with elements 11 (from Belgium)

sidfrob
    Yes,if your question is
    open CR2 from canon 6d in raw versie 7.4.0.137 with elements 11
    If you have Camera Raw 7.4 installed for Premiere Elements 11, you should be able to import camera raw images from the Canon 6D into an appropriate Premiere Elements 11 project. For editing purposes in the Camera Raw dialog, you do need to have Photoshop Elements 11 installed for that type of editing there.
    Watch out for the camera raw image file size, it can be large for the project settings. Although the program will allow you to import these larger images, it is not always in your best interest to do so related to the level of your computer resources. Go with what works for you.
    Note that there is a Common Folder involved in the path to the Camera Raw plug-in, installation will cover Premiere Elements 11 as well as Photoshop Elements 11 if you have both programs.
    Please let us know if information already supplied in your thread answers your question. If not, as Hunt suggested, please supply more information to help us help you.
    Thanks.
    ATR
    For reference if needed
    http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

• Como puedo convertir un archivo pdf a un archivo xml...

no puedo convertir un archivo pdf a un archivo xml...

With just mthe free Reader? No way. Easy with Acrobat.

• Como puedo convertir un archivo PDF a un archivo de word

Hola amigos, perdonen por molestar su atención, en realidad no soy muy ducho en esto, pero estoy inscrito en varias publicaciones electronicas y me interesa mucho, publicar varios articulos pero estos vienen en PDF, yo necesariamente debo de hacerlo en word, mi sistema es window XP, esta es mi dilema que no se como pasarlo a word, para poder publicarlo, a veces vienen en otro idioma y al igual debo de copiarlo para insertarlo en el traductor y no puedo hacerlo porque esta en PDF, si alguien se molesta en explicarme esto, se lo agradeceria.
    Saludos desde Venezuela

Tema duplicado, favor no publicar aquí, sino que en
    Mike Car, "Como puedo convertir un archivo PDF a un archivo de word" #, 17 Mar 2006 1:53 pm

• DNG won't convert CR2 files from Canon 30D

I have installed Camera Raw 2.4 and also DNG converter.  But when I try to convert Canon 30D CR2 raw files the DNG converter simply says: The source folder does not contain any supported camera raw files. Have also tried dragging an individual image onto the icon, as instructed, but get same message:  Can anyone perhaps help?  Thanks.

You should always use the latest version of the Adobe DNG Converter, currently the Adobe DNG Converter 5.3, available here:
    http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4369

• I can't convert .cr2 canon raw files with DNG converter.

I have a Canon 1000D, and im trying to open RAW files to edit in cs4. Everytime i open it, photoshop says that it doesnt recognise this type of file, but i open my friends RAW file (450D) and it can read it. I have also downloaded DNG converter, and it comes up with this message (first image) but my folder has .cr2 files......im really lost
    I have also asked for help on the photoshop forum, but they referred me here...
    Thanks

That file is only 2.7 megabytes.  Raw files are usually larger.  That likely means it's truncated (cut off prematurely).
    You haven't selected one of the modes called sRAW (Small Raw) have you?
    Like Tai Lao, I was able to extract a JPEG, and the EXIF data for the JPEG seems to be intact:
    Filename - _MG_6825.CR2
    ImageWidth - 1936
    ImageLength - 1288
    BitsPerSample - 8 8 8
    Compression - 6 (JPG)
    Make - Canon
    Model - Canon EOS 1000D
    StripOffset - 42212
    Orientation - Top left
    StripByteCount - 228990
    XResolution - 72
    YResolution - 72
    ResolutionUnit - Inch
    DateTime - 2011:05:23 12:15:31
    ExifOffset - 270
    ExposureTime - 1/4000 seconds
    FNumber - 5.60
    ExposureProgram - Aperture priority
    ISOSpeedRatings - 1600
    ExifVersion - 0221
    DateTimeOriginal - 2011:05:23 12:15:31
    DateTimeDigitized - 2011:05:23 12:15:31
    ComponentsConfiguration - YCbCr
    ShutterSpeedValue - 1/4096 seconds
    ApertureValue - F 5.66
    ExposureBiasValue - -2
    MeteringMode - Multi-segment
    Flash - Flash not fired, compulsory flash mode
    FocalLength - 115 mm
    UserComment -
    SubsecTime - 03
    SubsecTimeOriginal - 03
    SubsecTimeDigitized - 03
    FlashPixVersion - 0100
    ColorSpace - Unknown (0xFFFFFFFF)
    ExifImageWidth - 3888
    ExifImageHeight - 2592
    InteroperabilityOffset - 37768
    FocalPlaneXResolution - 4438.36
    FocalPlaneYResolution - 4445.97
    FocalPlaneResolutionUnit - Inch
    CustomRendered - Normal process
    ExposureMode - Auto
    White Balance - Manual
    SceneCaptureType - Standard
    Maker Note (Vendor): -
    Macro mode - Normal
    Self timer - Off
    Quality - RAW
    Flash mode - Not fired
    Sequence mode - Single or Timer
    Focus mode - One-Shot
    Image size - Large
    Easy shooting mode - Manual
    Digital zoom - None
    Contrast - Normal
    Saturation - Normal
    Sharpness - Low , -32769
    ISO Value - 32767
    Metering mode - Evaluative
    Focus type - Auto
    AF point selected -
    Exposure mode - Av-priority
    Focal length - 18 - 200 mm (1 mm)
    Flash activity - Not fired
    Flash details -
    Focus mode 2 - 65535
    Auto ISO - 100
    Base ISO - 1600
    White Balance - Sunny
    Sequence number - 0
    Flash bias - 0 EV
    Subject Distance - 0
    Image Type - Canon EOS 1000D
    Firmware Version - Firmware Version 1.0.7
    Owner Name -
    Camera Serial Number - 2950600230 (AFDE38438)
    Camera Temperature - 17 C
    Sharpness (1D) - 0
    Directory index (450D) - 142
    File index (450D) - 1
    File number - 000 - 0000
    Sharpness (A0) - 0
    Thumbnail: -
    JpegIFOffset - 38124
    JpegIFByteCount - 4087
    -Noel

• .CR2 from canon G9 won't open with DNG converter or CS2

Hi I've tried opening .CR2 raw files fro a new Canon G9 with Adobe DNG converter but message says 'files won't open problem with parsing the file'
    I downloaded both Camera raw 3.7 and 4.2 to use in CS2 but can't open them there either. Does anyone have any advice?
    Malci

Canon G9 RAW files will only be able to convert in the latest (and free) ACR 4.3 but ACR version 4.x only works in PSCS3
    for CS2 the max version is ACR3.7.
    You have 2 options left:
    1- upgrade your version to CS3, apart from being able to directly open the RAW in ACR you will benefit from a lot more options in ACR4 and CS3 that are worth the money.
    2- use the DNG route, download the (free) DNG converter version 4.3 from the Adobe site.
    convert the G9 RAW files to DNG and then open the files in the ACR 3.7 converter in CS2

• LR 3 convert CR2 (canon eos 5d mk2) to DNG in Loupe View issue

i have just stumbled upon an issue in LR 3 beta3.0 - when i select several images in loupe view there will be only the selected image converted to dng. the others remain untouched.
    after switching to grid view everything works fine though.
    manageable problem for me but maybe someone else is having the same issue and can appreciate the heads up.
    cheers
    Viktor
    ps: the issue remains after restart of LR and after reboot of system.
    i am running a vista 64 machine with 8gb ddr2 ram (4x 2gb geil cl4), 3.6 ghz cpu e8400 on an asus p5q pro board, with nvidia gtx 260. both the system hdd and the lightroom cache and image hdd are samsung hd753LJ 750gb sata2

Ian Lyons wrote:
    What you're describing is as designed and has been this way from before LR even got out of beta for version 1.
    cannot comment on that since i never had to convert to dng after import because the import dialogue always remembered to convert the RAW files for me. since the switch to LR3 i need to do it myself thus its annoying sometimes having to do it. still i didnt expect this beavior since syncing files works in loupe mode on several files too. but now that i think about it things like "save metadata" works in grid only aswell.
    just checked: the subtle difference i missed was in loupe mode the module says: "convert photo to dng" in grid: "convert photos".
    thanks for clearing that up for me.

• How can i convert CR2 images into jpg format, without iPhoto?

i just import a lot of images with the format .CR2 to mac through "Image capture" is there an app to convert the frmat into .jpg, app like image capture or something like that?

If Canons software doesn't work...?
    Try Snap Converter, File Juicer or Contenta Converter

Maybe you are looking for