Output type picling list. VT70

Hi
Hi have out type for picking list Zpak where i want for some material Text should be added. it is only for some material with some plants and otherthings should not change. can anybody explain the logic how to do it.
thanks in advance
Ramachandra

Hi
Transfer orders are not printed through any output types.
The Print program, output device and Form are assigned directly in the configuration.
Transaction : OMLV
Gobinathan G

Similar Messages

• COPA line item report, Number format  -output type - object list(ALV).

Hi,
    I am preparing COPA line item report. I want to change number format (two decimal place). I did the changes in form level then I did the changes in drill down report as well and saved as save definition.
    But changes are not reflecting in- output type - object list(ALV).
    Please provide help in this.
    Regards

HI
    What t-code you are using to write this line item report ?

• KE30 decimal not display in quantity column with output type object list

Hi everyone,
         I already set number format "0.000" in change form screen but when I execute report with output type object list (ALV) that report don't display decimal in quantities column e.g. 0.470 displayed to 0 .
        How can I set number format in output type object list on Transaction code KE30?
    Thanks in advance.
    Pipit

Hi,
    Better to raise this issue in CO Forum. You can expect some solution.
    regards

• Output type not created for outbound delivery while using SHMNT05 idoc type

Hi Experts,
    Please help me to solve the below issue.
    Problem:- I want to to generate an IDOC(using type SHPMNT06) once the PGI is done for an outbound delivery.
    Already it is working fine when used DESADV.DESADV01 or DESADV.DELVRY07. But now the output type is not getting created when used SHMNT.SHPMNT06. I have created a separate output type ZPJ7 just as a mirror copy of the earlier output type(ZPJ6) used for DESADV.DELVRY07.
    Question:- Is it possible to use idoc SHPMNT06 instead for DESADV01 or DELVRY07? If yes then what are steps to be followed?
    The reason why SHPMNT06 idoc is planned:- We have a scenario to send outbound delivery to 3rd party system via XI. If the outbound delivery is for National(Not for Export) and PGI is completed then send the idoc straight forward to XI otherwise DO NOT generate the idoc, but just create the delivery. Collect all the deliveries in a transport and send it in a shipment. The shipment details can be sent using SHPMNT idoc. Now from XI perspective, if we can utlitze the same SHPMNT idoc for the National delivery(1st case) then perhaps this will require less effort. Hence shipment idoc is required to be generated when the delivery is created and PGI is done.
    Also it would be great if you can advice some better way to solve above mentioned scenario.
    Many Thanks,
    Sanjay

There could be several reasons. Go to the document and in the extras-output check output determination analysis in the processing log.
    If the output has been created successfully then you need to see your printer determination. Ask basis to check it up. If the problem is that even the print preview is not coming. Check your communication in the output analysis and ensure LOCL is selected. Any other printer will need to be configured.
    If thats done already then check whether you have maintianed the condition record.
    If that too is done then check whether your output type has been assigned to the output procedure and that the output type is listed in the procedure.
    regds
    Jude

• WMTA output type not determining in outbound delivery

Hi,
    Im in is-retail we are using lean WM for automatic transfer order creation, recently we made immediate delivery also, after this auto TO is not creating and  WMTA output  type also not determining in delivery.
    pls help me any body why out put type is not determining and what is the solution?
    Regards,
    MMReddy.

There could be several reasons. Go to the document and in the extras-output check output determination analysis in the processing log.
    If the output has been created successfully then you need to see your printer determination. Ask basis to check it up. If the problem is that even the print preview is not coming. Check your communication in the output analysis and ensure LOCL is selected. Any other printer will need to be configured.
    If thats done already then check whether you have maintianed the condition record.
    If that too is done then check whether your output type has been assigned to the output procedure and that the output type is listed in the procedure.
    regds
    Jude

• SD Output Type for Application V4 (Shipping Spec. Cond.)

Hi
    Pl help me to know ehat is transaction code to maintained transational data for Output type - Picking List (Application V4)
    For example :
    Application V1 data can be maintained via T-code : VV11
    Application V2 data can be maintained via T-code : VV21
    Application V3 data can be maintained via T-code : VV31
    But unable to get T-code for application V4 (Any output type )
    Pl advice
    Regards
    Vicky

Hi
    V4 is not like all the other output type set-ups.  Transactions that you can have a look at includes:
    VP01SHP
    NACW
    V/23
    V/38
    I am having a problem in that not all my deliveries pick this output up.  So if you set-up yours and have the answer to my mystery it would be appreciated.
    Good luck!
    Callie

• Custom Report to list Output type to Print Program link

Has anyone achieved this? Can anyone give hints as to the tables where I would find this information?

Hi ,
    table  TNAPN contains the Output Control: Output By Partner Function information..
    select KSCHL  '' output type
    from tnapn
    into table itab
    where    KAPPL = 'EF'  " application Purchase Order
    and       NACHA = 1  .  " transmission medium for print output
    gives the list of 'Output Types' for application Purchase Order and  for  transmission medium -print output.
    hope it helps.....
    Regards.

• Clarifications in pick list output type EK00

Hello ,
    Have any one of you used the pick list output EK00 . I have
    tried this and I do have some issues with
    We are using SAP R/3 4.7 x 200 version .
    Output type EK00 is not available in the application V2 (
    Shipping ) . Its available in application V4 (Shipping special
    case).
    1. I have assigned the shipping points through T code VOK2 as I
    am not able to find the output EK00 through customization menu.
    2. I have maintained the printers details through VP01SHP ( correct me if I am wrong) . I am using the standard program RVADEK01 and form
    SD_PICK_SINGLE in the output EK00.
    After doing the above setting when I am creating delivery in
    VL01N , the output type EK00 is not assigned automatically and
    when I try to assign it manually , it gives an error message
    "Processing program missing for output EK00 (medium 1)in
    application V2" . I dont know why the system is looking for
    application V2 when it is not available in V2 and only available
    in V4 .
    Am I missing anything in my process . Can some one help me in this .
    With regards,
    Joseph Anand.B

Dear Joseph,
    Have you done the following setting in transaction v/38:
    1.On the Display View "Output Types": Overview screen, in the Output type group box, select EK00. (Application V4)
    2.In the left frame, under Dialog Structure, double-click on the Processing routines folder.
    3.On the Change View "Processing Routines": Overview screen, choose  .
    4.In the first medium, for Print output, enter the Smart Form print program /SMB40/RVADEK01 under Program and Smart Form /SMB40/SDPIK_L under SmartForm.
    Document Types        Picking List
    Output Types          EK00
    Transaction Code      v/38
    Smart Form Program    /SMB40/RVADEK01
    Smart Form            /SMB40/SDPIK_L
                          /SMB40/SDPIK_A
    5. Save the changes.
    Regards,
    Naveen.

• List of script and smart forms(except TNAPR) with output type or print prog

How to find out List of SAP SCRIPT and SMART FORMS (except TNAPR)with output type or print program..I like to chk in output type WMTA  whch form should use.kindly help on this

Hi
    WMTA is special msg and doesn't create any print: so you can't find a sapscript or smartform to link to it.
    WMTA is a message for delivery, so you can find it by NACE trx or TNAPR table (It's the same): infact here it can find only all messages of logistic modules (SD & MM).
    The routine ENTRY of RLAUTA20 is called by WMTA and creates a Transfer Order (for WM, Warehouse Management, module), so if you need to create a print for that msg you need to change prg RLAUTA20,
    Max

• Table name which can show a list of customersfor an output type

Hi All,
    Can you please tell me the table name which can show me the list of customers if a particular output type is mentioned in the selection screen.
    Thank you,
    Regards,
    Shanu.

Hi,
    Table B001.
    Goto SE16 enter B001
    Application : V1 - sales, V3 - Billing
    enter output type - BA00 or RD00  and press F8.
    Regards,
    Chandrasekhar.S
    Edited by: chandra sekhar S on Aug 12, 2008 12:28 PM
    Edited by: chandra sekhar S on Aug 12, 2008 12:36 PM

• Two pick list output types

Hi,
    I have a requirement related to pick list output types. A pick list output type is already configured and assigned to shipping point and is used for taking pick list for SD customer delivery.
    I want to create another pick list output type which is to be assigned to same shipping point for subcon delivery alone.
    How can I configure it?
    Your inputs please.
    Regards,
    Siva

No feedback

• *configure the Picking list(PL) output type,a smart form for PL.

Hello SIR,
    I want to configure the Picking list(PL) output type,a smart form for PL but there should be an output type to print*.
    i have assign the out type to shipping point in t.code ovlt .i have created picking list in t.code nact. i created sales order and delivery. i have check my picking list in ovl2n change mode picking out put is available in extra-picking output. i have checked my picking out put for smart form in systems-service-output control if i execute it show like no data to list. no spool request number has generated there.
    so were i have to check picking list preview for smart form . is spool request number is necessary.plz help me to view preview of picking list.or plz say the steps to configure this to preview.
    thanks,
    agilarasan

Hi,
    Go to Nace .The application for Goods Issues is
    ME - Inventory Management -> select and click on output types ->select wa03 output type and click on processing routines here you can find the form name and the driver program name.So while printing select wa03 as the output type.
    <REMOVED BY MODERATOR - REQUEST OR OFFER POINTS ARE FORBIDDEN>
    Regards,
    Harini.S
    Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Dec 23, 2008 3:46 PM

• Standard output type for Delivery picking list

Hi All,
    My requirement is to trigger a picking list from the outbound delivery whenever the overall WM status is "B". Probably I need to look at a new requirement routine to add this condition.
    Pls tell me what is the standard output type available for delivery picking list. I have analyed "EK00". Looks like this works only for deliveries without warehouse management.
    Also we dont have a customization path for "EK00" and it has to be assigned to a shipping point.
    Pls confirm if we can use EK00 for deliveries with warehouse management and is it correct?Else what is the other standard output type available for delivery picking list.

check ZPCK picking list.
    SPRO>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping Functions>Output Control-->Define print parameters shipping
    Here available ZPCK condition type.I think this condition record you can use.

• Smartform for output type CHKL (count list ) as Inbound Delivery(E1)

At this moment, I know the Sapscript form RT_CHECK_LIST & program RTCHECKL for count list (output type CHKL) as inbound delivery (E1), but I need  the PROGRAM and SMARTFORM for this output?!
    Thanks in advanced

I don't think we have a similar print program and smartform available, if you want to use it in Smartfrom.. copy SAPscript and migrate to smartform using SF_migrate and copy the print program of SAPscript and make necessary changes.
    Regards,
    SaiRam

• How to remove name of a person from distribution list of output type

Hi,
       I have an order type ZRA and related to it are four output types two for shipping and two in sales.i.e. four  outputs which trigger emails for a ZRA order type :
    1. ZECO.(sales)
    2. ZERP.(sales)
    3. ZERR.(shipping)
    4. ZERS.(shipping)
       I have  to have an email address
    removed from the ZRA repair email confirmations
    Could anyone please help me with this as soon as possible.
    Thanks and Regards,

Go to Transaction
    SBWP
    you click on Distribution Lists (Shift+ F8), now you will reach the maintenance screen.
    \here you choose the Shared List or Private list and input list name and modfiy the list, delete or add the users to it.

Maybe you are looking for