Part #'s For T60

There seems to be a crack in the plastic bezel around the LCD and in the palmrest. Can anyone tell me the FRU# for these .

You can tally the numbers at the following links:-
Palmrest: http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/MIGR-66975.html#3
LCD cover: http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-66977#
Look for 8774-5Bx.
Hope this helps.
Maliha (I don't work for lenovo)
ThinkPads:- T400[Win 7], T60[Win 7], IBM 240[Win XP]
IdeaPad: U350
Apple:- Macbook Air [Snow Leopard]
Did someone help you today? Compliment them with a Kudos!
Was your question answered today? Mark it as an Accepted Solution! 
  Lenovo Deutsche Community     Lenovo Comunidad en Español 
Visit my YouTube Channel

Similar Messages

• What is the part number for T60 DVD/RW replacement?

Hello,
    I have looked through the Lenovo support site and could not find definitive information on what is the correct part number for a DVD/RW replacement for a T60 (2613-CTO).  I don't have access to this machine at this time so I can not remove the bad drive to check for any relevant info. I'd appreciate any help in locating this part number.I only have a small window of time where I can get the part and give it to my relative.
    Thanks.

Ah ... your "39T2851" info leads to "Marketing Part Number 41N5643", which is listed for $199.00 at http://shop.lenovo.com/us/accessories. Hmm, let's see if I can find it somewhere else cheaper.
    Thanks for your very quick response.

• What Fan Part No For T60 20077KG?

Hi there,
    The fan on my T60 is making a horrendous noise and I think I need to get it replaced before it completely dies on me!
    I've had a look through the Lenovo parts page for my model (T60 20077KG) but as far as I can make out, there's 4 different fan part numbers that mine could be! (41V9931, 41W6406, 41V9932, 41W6407). I took my laptop apart in the hope that the fan assembly would have a part number on it, but alas no luck!
    Can someone advise me on which fan I need. I've included a photo of the fan in case that helps!
    http://www.jjwebdesign.co.uk/temp/Fan.jpg
    Thanks in advance.
    Jon
    Moderator edit: 300k image just a little over the 50k limit in the Community Rules! Converted to link.

if the fan is just making a noise, it means that your fan spindle needs to be cleaned and reoiled. You can do this first, before considering a fan replacement.
    Just take the fan/heatsink off, then strip apart the fan unit, clean the spindle with some clean cloth or tissues. Then add some wd-40 or sewing machine oil to the spindle, then place it back, this should solve your scratching noise. I do this all the time on my Thinkpads T60.
    If this DIY servicing doesn't work then you would need the 41W6407, which you can get from IBM parts for around 60 USD including delivery (maybe slightly more or less in UK).
    Regards,
    Jin Li
    May this year, be the year of 'DO'!
    I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft

• AC/DC adapter for T60

Can I use the 40y7656 adapter for the T60?  Does it work  both in 12 volt cig and airplane plug?

The part numbers for the power cord itself can be found here. You might be able to find that FRU for purchase online, but the easiest way is to call IBM Spare parts. Info about that is here.
    Tim Supples
    Lenovo Social Media
    Got a question? Don't PM me, post it on the forum!
    Lenovo Blogs
    X60 Tablet SXGA+ primary, Z61p fully loaded workhorse

• Screen Part Numbers For A20m

Hi all!  I am thinking about replacing the screen in my Thinkpad A20m Type 2628-4TU, as it is not working very well.  I see the part number for the screen is 47L8450.  Is this the only part number that will work, or is there a list somewhere of compatible screens for my type, or will any 14.1 inch screen taken out of an A20m work?
    Thanks!
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Any 14" XGA screen taken out of A20m, A21m and A22m will work with no issues.
    Cheers,
    George
    In daily use: R60F, R500F, T61, T410
    Collecting dust: T60
    Enjoying retirement: A31p, T42p,
    Non-ThinkPads: Panasonic CF-31 & CF-52, HP 8760W
    Starting Thursday, 08/14/2014 I'll be away from the forums until further notice. Please do NOT send private messages since I won't be able to read them. Thank you.

• DC power cord for T60 power adapter 92P1109

Does anyone know where I can purchase a DC power cord for my T60 AC/DC power adapter (92P1109}? I have lost mine and do not want to purchase a completely new adapter. Thanks.

The part numbers for the power cord itself can be found here. You might be able to find that FRU for purchase online, but the easiest way is to call IBM Spare parts. Info about that is here.
    Tim Supples
    Lenovo Social Media
    Got a question? Don't PM me, post it on the forum!
    Lenovo Blogs
    X60 Tablet SXGA+ primary, Z61p fully loaded workhorse

• What is the correct part number for dvi to vga adapter for macbook pro model A1260

Can someone tell me the Apple part number for the DVI to VGA adapter that came with a Macbook Pro model A1260? (Early 2008)
    My adapter has reached the end of useful life.
    Thanks!

You have a MacBook Pro 15" Early 2009 (MacBook Pro 4,1)
    The Mac's port is a Dual-link DVI (VGA, Composite and S-video with adapter)
    The DVI connector  connects to the Dual link-DVI port,thus you need a DVI to VGA adapter.
    http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Micro%20Accessories/DVIVGA/
    You also can search the Apple store online for the part, but it's so basic and simple that paying more for Apple's version is just for looks.

• Unable to capture Part 2 for exicse materials

Hi
    In import Purchase order scenario I am unable to capture part 2 for excise materials
    First I have created import PO. Then I did miro where I posted BED,AED,ECS,SECss
    After that I did migo and captured part 1
    After that while I was capturing part 2 with ref to vendor invoice I m getting an error message as
    NO CENVAT AMOUNT TO BE POSTED
    NO CENVAT AMOUNT TO BE REVERSED
    We are using taxinj
    Can u please help me out in solving this issue?
    Rahul

Hi,
    Once you have entered the needed information about the connection string and container, go to Object Tab and select the objects. then the Start button will enabled.
    Another way to reverse engineer is to use ERD component. Refre to the Note 299067.1 in Metalink.

• Satellite Pro P100: What is the Toshiba part number for a 2GB memory module

Unable to find any way of emailing this question so I have posted it on the forum. Sure this info should be more readily available without having to ask.
    What is the Toshiba part number for a 2GB memory module for a PSPA4E-00F007. That's for a Satellite Pro P100 T2400
    http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaCSG/jsp/SUPPORTSECTION/discontinuedProductPage.do?service=UK&BV_UseBVCook ie=yes&PRODUCT_ID=115421
    Crucial Memory gives me this module - is that correct?
    http://www.crucial.com/uk/store/mpartspecs.aspx?mtbpoid=A332E10BA5CA7304
    Found this via Kingstons site - is this also correct?
    http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx?QuickLinx=4P3V
    Would really appreciate some official clarification here.
    Many Thanks

It must be PA3513U-1M2G. You must check if this module is compatible with your notebook model. I think so.
    Anyway I recommend you to buy high quality product like Kingston modules.

• Windows 7 driver support for T60(p)

Hello all
    Im a happy owner of a Thinkpad T60P, 2007-8LG model. However, im getting much tired of Windows XP and want to use the upcoming Windows 7 OS, but im a bit unsure if there will be any driver updates for the T60 models.
    I've seen the Windows 7 beta drivers page from Lenovo, but this only includes drivers from T61 and up. Can anyone confirm that there will be drivers released for T60(p) models as well (or in case the product line is ditched).
    Thanks in advance
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Nocture,
    I have a T60p (8744-J2U) with Windows 7 (Build 7229) runing very very happily. I have 4 GB installed. All the key drivers you need have been released and should work fine on your system.
    If you want a super clean install, refer to my post on  Device Driver Installation Order thread.
    Also, if you want a really stable laptop, DO NOT UPGRADE. Backup your system and data, VERIFY IT and then delete the partitions during install and let Windows 7 partition and format the drive.
    Pierre

• Web Dynpro Java : Failed to get deployable object part info for component

Currently we have a web dynpro java project which connects to the ABAP backend with Web Services. Everything seems fine, and when we transport to the production server via NWDI, we have the following error. Everytime we try to access the application , the error is occurred.
    com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to get deployable object part info for component com.sie.attachmentcomp.AttachmentComp
        at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.getComponentDeploymentDescription(ClientComponent.java:784)
        at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.createComponent(ClientComponent.java:934)
        at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.createComponent(ClientComponent.java:177)
        at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.components.ComponentUsage.createComponentInternal(ComponentUsage.java:149)
        at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.components.ComponentUsage.createComponent(ComponentUsage.java:116)
    It is working properly in our development , and testing environment. Only production has this error. And one weird thing is that this particular error occurred only sometimes to some user. For example; I could not access to the application with this error yesterday but my friend can access. Today, I can access in the morning but my friend cannot. For another friend , Yesterday he can access by using IE but not by Firefox. But today Firefox is fine but not with IE. It seems crazy.
    For more information, in our J2EE engine for the production server, we have 3 server nodes (clusters). And we are not sure it is the source of the problem. Is there any solution , and any way to know from the application that we are on which server?
    We also go and check from the Content Administrator in Web Dynpro Console. Under our project name, in the list of Components, sometimes we can see AttachmentComp but sometimes not.
    Please help us as our project is about to go-live next week.
    Thanks,
    Yu

Hi Meenge,
    Please check below document for finding root cause for "Failed to start deployable object part info for <development component> and application <application name>"
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce711core/helpdata/en/44/7716e1633a12d1e10000000a422035/frameset.htm
    OR http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/f4/1a1041a0f6f16fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm
    Hope it helps
    Regards
    Arun

• What is the correct part number for the ac-charger for hp mini 110-1191eo (part vj213ea#uuw)?

I need to find the correct part number for the ac-charger for hp mini 110-1191eo (part vj213ea#uuw).
    This question was solved.
    View Solution.

Good question.
    That I don't have a definite 100% answer to.
    It probably is OK. Wattage is what it is rated at. More wattage is probably a good thing, and I have read that = or - .5v is not supposed to be an issue.
    You can do a google search of the part number for your power adapter and see if they still carry it, if you are concerned.
    Paul

• What is the correct part number for an iPhone 3g battery

It seems there are many different APN's for iPhone batteries.  What are the proper part numbers for the 3G and 3Gs?  Does it matter what the iOS is?

The only supported source for iPhone batteries is Apple. Take it to an Apple store and they will replace the battery for $79. There are no officially supported batteries available from other sources; all of them are aftermarket replacements. The version of iOS doesn't matter. If you really want to install an aftermarket battery go by the reputation of the seller; that's the best you can hope for. Note that if you replace it yourself Apple will no longer service or support your phone.

• What is the correct part number for the LCD inverter board for an A1138 15" powerBook G4 ( 1.67GHz superdrive/ Hi-res)?

What is the correct part number for the LCD inverter board for an A1138 15" PowerBook G4 ( 1.67GHz superdrive/ Hi-res model)?

Hello,
    Part number 614-0305-A
    Hope this helps.

• Part number for hp officejet 8600 feed roller

I have a  HP OfficeJet pro 8600 . What is the part number for the cassette feed roller ? Mine has ripped apart.

Hi Babs,
    Unfortunately, there is not a separate brightness setting for the number pad.  If it is too bright for you, you might try turning down the brightness some in the setting you found earlier.
    Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.
    Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
    I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
    Thank You,
    Rich
    Expert

Maybe you are looking for