Printing problems with Lion and Lexmark T630

I have a Lexmark T630 b/w laser printer with USB and IP connectivity.
With 10.6.8 I could print happily over Ethernet to the printer from iMacs (wired), mini (wired) and MBP (wireless).
With Lion on one of the iMacs and on the MBP I can't print over Ethernet.
The print queue shows a job 'Supply levels' in the print queue and does not print.
The printer is activated and this job appears as soon as I select the print dialog in apps (not actually select 'Print', just opening the print dialog).
I moved the printer to be USB connected to my Airport Extreme and get the same symptoms, except the 'Supply levels'  job prints a single line of symbols (mainly Spanish characters with some other symbols and ending in 2 smileys. It is always the same set of symbols, so I get this one line of junk on a page and then my print  job prints. Note that the T630 has *never* displayed supply levels in any version of the OS.
The line printed is below.
This always happens from the Lion machines and does not happen from the other iMac which is still running 10.6.8, or from a mini which is connected on another network to the network port of the printer.  The mini is also running 10.6.8.
I have downloaded the latest Lexmark drivers from Apple and also from Lexmark (same version of driver either way) and it makes no    difference.
I can't find anything on the Apple Support site or the Lexmark support site.
It definitely looks like an issue with the printing system in Lion - both the phantom job and the activation of the printer as soon as a print dialog is opened.
Anyone have a fix for this?

The phantom print job will be a Postscript file to check the printer status. This process has been around since 10.5 but it usually is responded to silently by the printer rather than it sitting in the print queue. If you don't have the Supply Levels menu in Options & Supplies for this printer in Snow Leopard then it would suggest that Lexmark has changed the PPD for Lion.
So you could try creating another print queue on Lion but this time selecting the Generic Postscript driver included with Lion. This should let you print but provides few options. It it does work then at least you have an easy workaround.
Another possible fix would be copying the T630 PPD from Snow Leopard and replacing the T630 PPD in Lion. The PPD for both OS's are stored in /Library/Printers/PPDs/Contents/Resources. With the SL T630 PPD copied, you can open the CUPS web page in Lion and select to modify the T630 queue. From this page select the T630 printer and from the next page change the Adminstration drop menu to Modify Printer. You will be prompted for your Mac admin user name and password. After entering these details you see the first page showing the print queue. Select Continue and probably Continue again until you see the page where you can change the printer make and model. Here is also the section to browse for a PPD. Browse to the T630 PPD from Snow Leopard and then press Modify Printer. Now you can see if all that effort was worth it.

Similar Messages

• Mountain Lion fails to install saying it cannot create the recovery; I had a similar problem with Lion and the Apple Store that helped me resolve it gave me an installable version of Mountain Lion on a flash drive for my inconvenience....

Mountain Lion fails to install saying it cannot create the recovery; I had a similar problem with Lion and the Apple Store that helped me resolve it gave me an installable version of Mountain Lion on a flash drive for my inconvenience....is there some trick I am missing or do I need to make an appointment with a genius...

I have the MacIntosh volume and the Boot Camp partition only.  I know that when I installed Lion, I had to go through a whole back-up and recovery of Windows and then re-format the drive. 
    The tech at the Apple Store had a previous life as a MSCE and was very helpful.  I believe he even said that I should not have htis problem with Mountain Lion which is why they gave me the flash with it onboard.  I was in the process of starting a new job when I went to Lion, so I have waited to do this next and probably last upgrade to this old MBP since I doubt Apple will support this MBP in Maverick. 
    I do not have another installation, so that is not an option.  I will try to create an external, I have plenty of hard drives around and see if I can get it done that way.  It might take me a week or two to get back to it, but I will comment back upon completion of that effort.  Thanks for your help....Dave Iverson

• Lexmark printer problems with lion

I have a Lexmark E460dn monochrome laser printer that worked before I got my new MacPro (Lion). The printer is in a LAN at home and an iMac on 10.6.x can still print to the printer so the printer is functioning.
    With this computer, I see the printer being looked for, then am getting an error of "Print file was not accepted" and then the printer pauses. I did a software update before I did the migration of data from an older Mac to this Mac Pro. The Lexmark drivers were updated to v 2.5. Apple support yesterday had no explanation or a fix. Still waiting for a reply from Lexmark.
    I have deleted the printer, and re-installed it, but it didn't help. I plugged the printer directly into the left ethernet port (internet is in the right jack) and it couldn't find the printer. I took out the internet in the right ethernet plug and plugged in the printer and I again got the file not accepted.
    I put the ethernet connection into the left plug and I got no ethernet available. Moving the internet back to the right jack and internet returned.
    I connected the printer via a USB connection on the printer and got the same print file not being accepted. When I plugged in the USB cord from the printer into the computer, the printer woke up, so it sensed it was just plugged in.
    My guess is that there is something wrong with the Lexmark driver update for Lion and an additional problem that I might also have a bad ethernet card that only works on one of the plugs (My old Mac had to be replaced because the only ethernet port went bad). I will call Apple support again about the bad ethernet port in the morning.

Lexmark gave a solution that apparently Applecare or the local service center didn't know about.
    delete the old printer in the printer prefs
    create a new printer using the IP tab (not what bonjour or other source might show normally)
    enter the IP address of the printer
    (would have to change the name of the printer from the IP address to the printer name)
    Took less than a minute to get the printer working.
    Must be something about Lion that behaves differently than previous OS X versions
    I was told by local service NOT to run the DMG from lexmark for the Lion driver. The Apple update is sufficient.
    Took six days of frustrating work, but finally have new computer running normally!!!! 

• Printing problems with CP1515n and CM1312

I can see from the forum that a lot of people are having problems with printing. My HP CP1515n wouldn't print properly with my new iMAC. Through a lot of complaining to PC World and to Apple we got a resolve with PC world. However my HP CM1312 printer doesn't print correctly the blue colour and makes it mauve. Surely Apple should have got this problem sorted out prior to releasing the new Macs?

Can I just ask what was the resolve you got for your CP1515n printer? I cannot use mine after installing Snow Leopard

• Printing problem with Pages and iWork

This problem has been troubling me for months. I have an HP OfficeJet Pro K5400 colour inkjet printer. I have installed the latest s/w drivers so it's all up to date as far as I'm aware. The problem is that when printing from Pages - or indeed any iWork application, I select 'normal' print quality and 'plain' paper, but the printer refuses to print in anything other than 'high quality'. Even if I choose 'draft' quality, the printer prints high quality. I print lots of reports and never need 'high quality' besides which it takes 4 times longer to print and uses twice as much ink (and looks dreadful on the paper I use).
    Now here is the even odder thing, the printer prints as directed to Office 08, Mail, Safari and Text Edit. But I have the same problem of it ignoring my printing options in iPhoto and iCal. It also works fine from my wife's PC.
    HP has been truly hopeless in trying to sort out the problem. I have reinstalled the drivers many times and cleared out all kinds of files as directed by them. The problem originated in November last year when I upgraded to Leopard.
    I have installed the following drivers as directed by HP: HPInstaller_OJPK5400v9.7.1, HP v9.7Inkjet OS X 10.5 Update.
    Hope someone out there can help.

Perhaps I should invest in another inkjet printer. Are you saying I should avoid HP and Epson? In which case how about Canon? Would that work or are there others you could recommend.
    Good question. IMHO there is no reason to reject any particular make and model of inkjet, but there is also no reason to suppose that the supplier will support that make and model beyond its short lifetime which is sort of supposed to be the lifetime of the version of the operating system for which the 'dumb' raster driver was developed. It's just the way it is, unfortunately.
    One should purchase the type of printer product that suits one's purpose. For proofing of copy a black and (single colourant) grayscale laser is superior to an inkjet. For proofing of photographs a colour inkjet which is correctly calibrated, correctly characterised, and for which colourants are correctly converted in the colour correction software and pagination software can hit within 1-2 dE of the print on a press operated with automatic colour control.
    Sorry to be so unhelpful, but there are four printers and shelves of software here, and it's not simple, unfortunately.
    hh

• Printing Problem with labels and envelopes

I have Microsoft office:mc 2004 and cannot print labels and envelopes. Whenever I ask to print it boots out and states that there is a problem and ask me to report the problem. I have reported it 20 times in the last 2 days with no response from apple. Can anyone give me any input on how to correct this problem? I have a HP laserJet 3050 all in one printer and did not have these problems when I was using a PC with windows. Please help as I am at my last of my patience on this problem. Thanks and please use language I can understand as I am not computer literate on all of the lingo that is being used.

Hi Lilmac, and a warm welcome to the forums!
    Have you installed a Printer Driver later than the one that comes on the CD? hp generally includes older ones.
    Tough to say with so little to go on, but since it could be many things, we should start with this...
    "Try Disk Utility
    1. Insert the Mac OS X Install disc that came with your computer, then restart the computer while holding the C key.
    2. When your computer finishes starting up from the disc, choose Disk Utility from the Installer menu. (In Mac OS X 10.4 or later, you must select your language first.)
    *Important: Do not click Continue in the first screen of the Installer. If you do, you must restart from the disc again to access Disk Utility.*
    3. Click the First Aid tab.
    4. Click the disclosure triangle to the left of the hard drive icon to display the names of your hard disk volumes and partitions.
    5. Select your Mac OS X volume.
    6. Click Repair. Disk Utility checks and repairs the disk."
    http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=106214
    Then Safe Boot from the HD, (holding Shift key down at bootup), run Disk Utility in Applications>Utilities, then highlight your drive, click on Repair Permissions, reboot.
    The usual reason why updates fail or mess things up, is if Permissions are not fixed before & after every update, with a reboot... you may get a partial update when the installer finds it doesn't have Permissions to change one obscure little part of the OS, leaving you with a mix of OS versions.
    Some people get away without Repairing Permissions for years, some for only days.
    If Permissions are wrong before applying an update, you could get mixed OS versions, if Directory is the slightest messed up, who knows!
    If many Permission are repaired, or any Directory errors are found, you may need to re-apply some the latest/biggest updates.

• Image printing problem with Photoshop and Lightroom specifically with 11X14 cuts off top of image and moves bottom border up. Windows 7 OS - Epson Printer is working properly.

Have an unprecedented problem with printing 11X14 photos in both PS and Lightroom. The printer is operataing properly. Printing 81/2X11 correctly. Have double and triple checked all the printing settings and they are correct. Have checked with friends to no avail. This problem started yesterday. Widows 7 OS. Need help.

You show the OS receiving an image from Photoshop, and the OS starting the Epson print driver and handing it part of the image, the driver connects to the printer, then the print driver fails. It looks like a bug in the Epson rasterizer, or the printer communication.
    You really need to talk to Epson.  Photoshop isn't involved in that error.

• Printing problems with Elements and iPhoto on OSX 10.5.7

I am having problems with printing photos on my printer (Canon iP4000) since getting the new iMac with OSX (10.5.7) and using Photoshop Elements 6 and iPhoto. The Canon printer driver (and all my other data) were copied to my Mac by the techs at the Apple store from which I purchased the iMac. (I previously had a Mac G4 with OSX 10.4.11 Panther.)
    Photos that used to come out crystal clear and brilliant on the printer from the G4, now are faint with kind of a white veil. When I try to print in Elements, I get a message that says "Some PostScript specific print settings (Interpolation, Calibration, Encoding) will be ignored since you are printing to a non-PostScript printer." I really have no idea what that means. Anybody?
    Text printing comes out fine, both from word processing documents and web pages. I am using the latest printer driver (4.8.3) for the iP4000 (probably 4 years old or so), and there are no new driver downloads available for it. I trashed the Canon software/drivers and reinstalled, to no avail.
    Canon Support has been helpful and have made many suggestions, but none has worked. I tried printing with Canon's EasyPhotoPrint app, and the photos print fine. So the problem appears to be a compatibility of the printer with Elements 6 and iPhoto.
    Has anyone else had this experience? Does anyone have an opinion if this means I need to get a new printer? If so, any suggestions on a good, moderately priced one for Leopard on the iMac that will definitely work with Elements 6 and iPhoto?

The v4.8.3 driver she has is the latest version Canon has supplied.
    Given the driver is working okay from some other applications, there has to be something amiss with the colour management of iPhoto and PSE6.
    For iPhoto, as a test I would suggest the Color Options > Color Correction is set to None to see how this impacts the printed image. Then I would try the BJ Standard and ColrSync settings to see how the output is affected.
    During the Color Options trial, ensure the Quality & Media > Media Type is set to the appropriate paper type, such as Photo Paper and the Print Mode be set to Top Quality Photo. With regards to the Media Type setting, some of the paper stocks have a profile associated with them. If you use Photo paper but use the Plain setting, then you will get a washed out print.
    Pahu

• Problems with Lion and Safari when updating

This is my crash report. I can't open safari.
    Process:         Safari [624]
    Path:            /Applications/Safari.app/Contents/MacOS/Safari
    Identifier:      com.apple.Safari
    Version:         5.1.6 (7534.56.5)
    Build Info:      WebBrowser-7534056005000000~6
    Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
    Parent Process:  launchd [144]
    Date/Time:       2012-08-09 12:54:34.145 -0500
    OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.7.4 (11E53)
    Report Version:  9
    Interval Since Last Report:          468541 sec
    Crashes Since Last Report:           45
    Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  193927 sec
    Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   45
    Anonymous UUID:                      531D98BE-A9EE-46D3-852F-12FDAD2561F1
    Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
    Exception Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
    Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
    Application Specific Information:
    objc[624]: garbage collection is OFF
    *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Invalid parameter not satisfying: (index >= 0) && (index<[_itemArray count])'
    *** First throw call stack:
       0   CoreFoundation                      0x000000010dfb4f56 __exceptionPreprocess + 198
       1   libobjc.A.dylib                     0x000000010de21d5e objc_exception_throw + 43
       2   CoreFoundation                      0x000000010dfb4d8a +[NSException raise:format:arguments:] + 106
       3   Foundation                          0x000000010e30571f -[NSAssertionHandler handleFailureInMethod:object:file:lineNumber:description:] + 169
       4   AppKit                              0x000000010e775cdf -[NSMenu itemAtIndex:] + 165
       5   AppKit                              0x000000010e775e38 -[NSMenu removeItemAtIndex:] + 63
       6   Safari                              0x000000010be74c2e -[AppController awakeFromNib] + 387
       7   CoreFoundation                      0x000000010dfabfb1 -[NSObject performSelector:] + 49
       8   CoreFoundation                      0x000000010dfabf32 -[NSSet makeObjectsPerformSelector:] + 274
       9   AppKit                              0x000000010e75d9ff -[NSIBObjectData nibInstantiateWithOwner:topLevelObjects:] + 1245
       10  AppKit                              0x000000010e753f73 loadNib + 322
       11  AppKit                              0x000000010e753470 +[NSBundle(NSNibLoading) _loadNibFile:nameTable:withZone:ownerBundle:] + 217
       12  AppKit                              0x000000010e75338b +[NSBundle(NSNibLoading) loadNibFile:externalNameTable:withZone:] + 141
       13  AppKit                              0x000000010e7532ce +[NSBundle(NSNibLoading) loadNibNamed:owner:] + 364
       14  AppKit                              0x000000010e9c406f NSApplicationMain + 398
       15  Safari                              0x000000010c077806 SafariMain + 166
       16  Safari                              0x000000010be5df24 Safari + 3876
    terminate called throwing an exception
    abort() called
    Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x000000010fe4cce2 __pthread_kill + 10
    1   libsystem_c.dylib                 0x000000010fd097d2 pthread_kill + 95
    2   libsystem_c.dylib                 0x000000010fcfaa7a abort + 143
    3   libc++abi.dylib                   0x000000010fb9d7bc abort_message + 214
    4   libc++abi.dylib                   0x000000010fb9afcf default_terminate() + 28
    5   libobjc.A.dylib                   0x000000010de221b9 _objc_terminate + 94
    6   libc++abi.dylib                   0x000000010fb9b001 safe_handler_caller(void (*)()) + 11
    7   libc++abi.dylib                   0x000000010fb9b05c std::terminate() + 16
    8   libc++abi.dylib                   0x000000010fb9c152 __cxa_throw + 114
    9   libobjc.A.dylib                   0x000000010de21e7a objc_exception_throw + 327
    10  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x000000010dfb4d8a +[NSException raise:format:arguments:] + 106
    11  com.apple.Foundation              0x000000010e30571f -[NSAssertionHandler handleFailureInMethod:object:file:lineNumber:description:] + 169
    12  com.apple.AppKit                  0x000000010e775cdf -[NSMenu itemAtIndex:] + 165
    13  com.apple.AppKit                  0x000000010e775e38 -[NSMenu removeItemAtIndex:] + 63
    14  com.apple.Safari.framework        0x000000010be74c2e -[AppController awakeFromNib] + 387
    15  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x000000010dfabfb1 -[NSObject performSelector:] + 49
    16  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x000000010dfabf32 -[NSSet makeObjectsPerformSelector:] + 274
    17  com.apple.AppKit                  0x000000010e75d9ff -[NSIBObjectData nibInstantiateWithOwner:topLevelObjects:] + 1245
    18  com.apple.AppKit                  0x000000010e753f73 loadNib + 322
    19  com.apple.AppKit                  0x000000010e753470 +[NSBundle(NSNibLoading) _loadNibFile:nameTable:withZone:ownerBundle:] + 217
    20  com.apple.AppKit                  0x000000010e75338b +[NSBundle(NSNibLoading) loadNibFile:externalNameTable:withZone:] + 141
    21  com.apple.AppKit                  0x000000010e7532ce +[NSBundle(NSNibLoading) loadNibNamed:owner:] + 364
    22  com.apple.AppKit                  0x000000010e9c406f NSApplicationMain + 398
    23  com.apple.Safari.framework        0x000000010c077806 SafariMain + 166
    24  com.apple.Safari                  0x000000010be5df24 0x10be5d000 + 3876
    Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x000000010fe4d7e6 kevent + 10
    1   libdispatch.dylib                 0x000000010fc2d78a _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 923
    2   libdispatch.dylib                 0x000000010fc2c31a _dispatch_mgr_thread + 54
    Thread 2:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.CFURLCACHE_work_queue
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x000000010fe4dab6 pwrite + 10
    1   libsqlite3.dylib                  0x000000010ce23d73 unixWrite + 83
    2   libsqlite3.dylib                  0x000000010ce1eaf3 pager_write + 1667
    3   libsqlite3.dylib                  0x000000010ce1e455 sqlite3PagerWrite + 709
    4   libsqlite3.dylib                  0x000000010cdf7c36 sqlite3VdbeExec + 9606
    5   libsqlite3.dylib                  0x000000010cdf4a5b sqlite3_step + 1883
    6   libsqlite3.dylib                  0x000000010cdb7fb5 sqlite3_exec + 533
    7   com.apple.CFNetwork               0x000000011009966c __CFURLCache::PostDatabaseOpenPragmaExecute() + 48
    8   com.apple.CFNetwork               0x0000000110099542 __CFURLCache::OpenDatabase() + 196
    9   com.apple.CFNetwork               0x0000000110099040 ProcessCacheTasks(__CFURLCache*, bool) + 265
    10  com.apple.CFNetwork               0x0000000110098a72 _ZL24_CFURLCacheTimerCallbackPv + 662
    11  libdispatch.dylib                 0x000000010fc2ba86 _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 18
    12  libdispatch.dylib                 0x000000010fc2d2d6 _dispatch_queue_drain + 264
    13  libdispatch.dylib                 0x000000010fc2d132 _dispatch_queue_invoke + 54
    14  libdispatch.dylib                 0x000000010fc2c92c _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 198
    15  libsystem_c.dylib                 0x000000010fd093da _pthread_wqthread + 316
    16  libsystem_c.dylib                 0x000000010fd0ab85 start_wqthread + 13
    Thread 3:
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x000000010fe4d192 __workq_kernreturn + 10
    1   libsystem_c.dylib                 0x000000010fd09594 _pthread_wqthread + 758
    2   libsystem_c.dylib                 0x000000010fd0ab85 start_wqthread + 13
    Thread 4:: WebCore: IconDatabase
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x000000010fe4da8e pread + 10
    1   libsqlite3.dylib                  0x000000010cdb5ce5 unixRead + 69
    2   libsqlite3.dylib                  0x000000010cdd74f6 readDbPage + 102
    3   libsqlite3.dylib                  0x000000010cdd5c9b sqlite3PagerAcquire + 315
    4   libsqlite3.dylib                  0x000000010ce04872 moveToChild + 146
    5   libsqlite3.dylib                  0x000000010ce12b89 sqlite3BtreeMovetoUnpacked + 761
    6   libsqlite3.dylib                  0x000000010cdf938f sqlite3VdbeExec + 15583
    7   libsqlite3.dylib                  0x000000010cdf4a5b sqlite3_step + 1883
    8   com.apple.WebCore                 0x00000001151b6eff WebCore::SQLiteStatement::step() + 63
    9   com.apple.WebCore                 0x00000001151b76cc WebCore::IconDatabase::performURLImport() + 908
    10  com.apple.WebCore                 0x00000001151b5d3b WebCore::IconDatabase::iconDatabaseSyncThread() + 475
    11  com.apple.JavaScriptCore          0x000000010ca0b11f _ZN3WTFL19wtfThreadEntryPointEPv + 15
    12  libsystem_c.dylib                 0x000000010fd078bf _pthread_start + 335
    13  libsystem_c.dylib                 0x000000010fd0ab75 thread_start + 13
    Thread 5:: CoreAnimation render server
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x000000010fe4b67a mach_msg_trap + 10
    1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x000000010fe4ad71 mach_msg + 73
    2   com.apple.QuartzCore              0x000000010cf5d2d9 CA::Render::Server::server_thread(void*) + 184
    3   com.apple.QuartzCore              0x000000010cf5d219 thread_fun + 24
    4   libsystem_c.dylib                 0x000000010fd078bf _pthread_start + 335
    5   libsystem_c.dylib                 0x000000010fd0ab75 thread_start + 13
    Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
     rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx: 0x00007fff6ba5b428  rdx: 0x0000000000000000
     rdi: 0x0000000000009c03  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x00007fff6ba5b450  rsp: 0x00007fff6ba5b428
      r8: 0x000000010fd9dfb8   r9: 0x00007fff6ba5aeb8  r10: 0x000000010fe4cd0a  r11: 0xffffff80002da8d0
     r12: 0x00007fd3eb460e40  r13: 0x000000000000000a  r14: 0x000000010fda0960  r15: 0x00007fff6ba5b5a0
     rip: 0x000000010fe4cce2  rfl: 0x0000000000000206  cr2: 0x000000010fd4f1dd
    Logical CPU: 0
    Binary Images:
          0x10be5d000 -        0x10be5dfff  com.apple.Safari (5.1.6 - 7534.56.5) <C1A60C3B-9DA6-3FE7-87BA-6B09016A39A9> /Applications/Safari.app/Contents/MacOS/Safari
          0x10be68000 -        0x10c302ff7  com.apple.Safari.framework (7536 - 7536.25) <C95F0D4E-6984-3D2F-B0BA-5D12A164EAC8> /System/Library/StagedFrameworks/Safari/Safari.framework/Safari
          0x10c61f000 -        0x10c64cfe7  libSystem.B.dylib (159.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <DA79E5BA-BBA3-3768-AAD8-B34BA877EF03> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
          0x10c65b000 -        0x10c684ff7  com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (7.2.1 - 721.3) <4BA49D6F-373B-3F4E-A2B3-453C2ED66318> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
          0x10c69e000 -        0x10c69efff  com.apple.Carbon (153 - 153) <16EA5662-5C2C-3267-B419-66669AE536D7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
          0x10c6a7000 -        0x10c6a7fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.6 - ???) <7EC4D759-B2A6-3A99-AC75-809FED1500C6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
          0x10c6ad000 -        0x10c6effff  com.apple.corelocation (330.12 - 330.12) <CFDF7694-382A-30A8-8347-505BA0CAF312> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/Versions/A/CoreLocation
          0x10c71b000 -        0x10c728fff  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.7.4 - 352) <9C16B49C-CF02-38F9-A7CD-969C140D3961> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/Cra shReporterSupport
          0x10c73e000 -        0x10c7a9ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0 - ???) <6C604894-7F61-3130-8499-20791D14577F> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
          0x10c7d8000 -        0x10ca67fff  com.apple.JavaScriptCore (7536 - 7536.24) <C613502E-BC98-3269-A25C-4BDB2D87590B> /System/Library/StagedFrameworks/Safari/JavaScriptCore.framework/JavaScriptCore
          0x10cb17000 -        0x10cd19fff  libicucore.A.dylib (46.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <38CD6ED3-C8E4-3CCD-89AC-9C3198803101> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
          0x10cdad000 -        0x10ceb4fe7  libsqlite3.dylib (9.6.0 - compatibility 9.0.0) <EE02BB01-64C9-304D-9719-A35F5CD6D04C> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
          0x10cecb000 -        0x10cf0bfff  libtidy.A.dylib (??? - ???) <E500CDB9-C010-3B1A-B995-774EE64F39BE> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
          0x10cf22000 -        0x10cf31fff  libxar.1.dylib (??? - ???) <58B07AA0-BC12-36E3-94FC-C252719A1BDF> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
          0x10cf3e000 -        0x10cf4eff7  com.apple.opengl (1.7.7 - 1.7.7) <0CA11278-746C-353A-923B-BCC0047190C3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
          0x10cf5b000 -        0x10d0faff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.7 - 270.4) <97E20A5F-652B-3E85-8C46-DCB777248ECD> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
          0x10d1a8000 -        0x10d491ff7  com.apple.security (7.0 - 55148.1) <E9C46204-1336-3D90-BC67-5162FC7079D2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
          0x10d5af000 -        0x10d651fff  com.apple.securityfoundation (5.0 - 55116) <A9311EF6-B7F7-3DA5-84E8-21BC9B2C3C69> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoun dation
          0x10d6a8000 -        0x10d6ddfff  com.apple.securityinterface (5.0 - 55022.4) <09EC371E-0B6E-3849-A6C9-F8E9DB17BBCD> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityInterface.framework/Versions/A/SecurityInter face
          0x10d70f000 -        0x10d75bff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.11.3 - 1.11) <0A7F1982-B4EA-3424-A0C7-FE46C6224F03> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfi guration
          0x10d787000 -        0x10d909ff7  com.apple.WebKit (7536 - 7536.25) <8D171955-A1CA-31AA-B701-B9D4F760B10B> /System/Library/StagedFrameworks/Safari/WebKit.framework/WebKit
          0x10d9fb000 -        0x10dbd4fff  com.apple.WebKit2 (7536 - 7536.25) <15991DAF-D0C9-3D65-A96B-AF7428ADCC4E> /System/Library/StagedFrameworks/Safari/WebKit2.framework/WebKit2
          0x10dd39000 -        0x10ddaffff  libc++.1.dylib (28.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <DA22E4D6-7F20-3BEA-9B89-2FBA735C2EE1> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
          0x10de0b000 -        0x10deefe5f  libobjc.A.dylib (228.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <871E688B-CF57-3BC7-80D6-F6476DFF109B> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
          0x10df09000 -        0x10df09fff  com.apple.CoreServices (53 - 53) <043C8026-8EDD-3241-B090-F589E24062EF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
          0x10df11000 -        0x10e0e5ff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.7.2 - 635.21) <62A3402E-A4E7-391F-AD20-1EF20236CE1B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
          0x10e237000 -        0x10e237fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (41 - 41) <89B6AD5B-5C75-3E83-8C2B-AA7F4C55E400> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Application Services
          0x10e23a000 -        0x10e553fff  com.apple.Foundation (6.7.2 - 833.25) <22AAC369-B63C-3C55-8AC6-C3ECBA44DA7B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
          0x10e737000 -        0x10e738fff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (??? - ???) <3DCF577B-F126-302B-BCE2-4DB9A95B8598> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
          0x10e743000 -        0x10f349ff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.7.3 - 1138.47) <CAF5783F-F80B-30E7-929F-BBA6D96C5C44> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
          0x10f9d3000 -        0x10fa1cff7  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (2.1.2 - 212.2) <5E421E2D-50EA-340E-A5EE-C848DD6FC34F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
          0x10fa44000 -        0x10fa92fff  libauto.dylib (??? - ???) <D8AC8458-DDD0-3939-8B96-B6CED81613EF> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
          0x10faab000 -        0x10fabdff7  libz.1.dylib (1.2.5 - compatibility 1.0.0) <30CBEF15-4978-3DED-8629-7109880A19D4> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
          0x10fac2000 -        0x10fb35fff  libstdc++.6.dylib (52.0.0 - compatibility 7.0.0) <6BDD43E4-A4B1-379E-9ED5-8C713653DFF2> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
          0x10fb95000 -        0x10fba0ff7  libc++abi.dylib (14.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <8FF3D766-D678-36F6-84AC-423C878E6D14> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
          0x10fba9000 -        0x10fbaefff  libcache.dylib (47.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <1571C3AB-BCB2-38CD-B3B2-C5FC3F927C6A> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
          0x10fbb4000 -        0x10fbf6ff7  libcommonCrypto.dylib (55010.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <BB770C22-8C57-365A-8716-4A3C36AE7BFB> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
          0x10fc09000 -        0x10fc0efff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (6.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <98ECD5F6-E85C-32A5-98CD-8911230CB66A> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
          0x10fc18000 -        0x10fc1ffff  libcopyfile.dylib (85.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <0AB51EE2-E914-358C-AC19-47BC024BDAE7> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
          0x10fc2a000 -        0x10fc38fff  libdispatch.dylib (187.9.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <1D5BE322-A9B9-3BCE-8FAC-076FB07CF54A> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
          0x10fc4c000 -        0x10fc4dfff  libdnsinfo.dylib (395.11.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <853BAAA5-270F-3FDC-B025-D448DB72E1C3> /usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib
          0x10fc55000 -        0x10fc59fff  libdyld.dylib (195.6.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <FFC59565-64BD-3B37-90A4-E2C3A422CFC1> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
          0x10fc63000 -        0x10fc63fff  libkeymgr.dylib (23.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <61EFED6A-A407-301E-B454-CD18314F0075> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
          0x10fc6d000 -        0x10fc77ff7  liblaunch.dylib (392.38.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <6ECB7F19-B384-32C1-8652-2463C1CF4815> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
          0x10fc7e000 -        0x10fc84fff  libmacho.dylib (800.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <165514D7-1BFA-38EF-A151-676DCD21FB64> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
          0x10fc90000 -        0x10fc94fff  libmathCommon.A.dylib (2026.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <FF83AFF7-42B2-306E-90AF-D539C51A4542> /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
          0x10fc98000 -        0x10fc9afff  libquarantine.dylib (36.6.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <0EBF714B-4B69-3E1F-9A7D-6BBC2AACB310> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
          0x10fca3000 -        0x10fca4ff7  libremovefile.dylib (21.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <739E6C83-AA52-3C6C-A680-B37FE2888A04> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
          0x10fcae000 -        0x10fcafff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (53.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <8BCA214A-8992-34B2-A8B9-B74DEACA1869> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
          0x10fcb9000 -        0x10fd96fef  libsystem_c.dylib (763.13.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <41B43515-2806-3FBC-ACF1-A16F35B7E290> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
          0x10fdd6000 -        0x10fddefff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (??? - ???) <D9BB1F87-A42B-3CBC-9DC2-FC07FCEF0016> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
          0x10fde5000 -        0x10fe20fff  libsystem_info.dylib (??? - ???) <35F90252-2AE1-32C5-8D34-782C614D9639> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
          0x10fe36000 -        0x10fe56fff  libsystem_kernel.dylib (1699.26.8 - compatibility 1.0.0) <1DDC0B0F-DB2A-34D6-895D-E5B2B5618946> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
          0x10fe6d000 -        0x10fe72ff7  libsystem_network.dylib (??? - ???) <5DE7024E-1D2D-34A2-80F4-08326331A75B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
          0x10fe7e000 -        0x10fe87ff7  libsystem_notify.dylib (80.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <A4D651E3-D1C6-3934-AD49-7A104FD14596> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
          0x10fe93000 -        0x10fe94ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (??? - ???) <96D38E74-F18F-3CCB-A20B-E8E3ADC4E166> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
          0x10fe9e000 -        0x10fe9ffff  libunc.dylib (24.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <337960EE-0A85-3DD0-A760-7134CF4C0AFF> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
          0x10fea9000 -        0x10feafff7  libunwind.dylib (30.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <1E9C6C8C-CBE8-3F4B-A5B5-E03E3AB53231> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
          0x10febd000 -        0x10fedafff  libxpc.dylib (77.19.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <9F57891B-D7EF-3050-BEDD-21E7C6668248> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
          0x10fef1000 -        0x10fef6fff  libpam.2.dylib (3.0.0 - compatibility 3.0.0) <D952F17B-200A-3A23-B9B2-7C1F7AC19189> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
          0x10ff02000 -        0x10ff14ff7  libbsm.0.dylib (??? - ???) <349BB16F-75FA-363F-8D98-7A9C3FA90A0D> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
          0x10ff21000 -        0x10ff30ff7  libxar-nossl.dylib (??? - ???) <A6ABBFB9-E4ED-38AD-BBBB-F9958B9CEFB5> /usr/lib/libxar-nossl.dylib
          0x10ff39000 -        0x10ff46ff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (1.0.5 - compatibility 1.0.0) <DFAB8CA8-CC9D-3F58-8C12-CE120442AACD> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
          0x10ff4f000 -        0x110051fff  libxml2.2.dylib (10.3.0 - compatibility 10.0.0) <AFBB22B7-07AE-3F2E-B88C-70BEEBFB8A86> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
          0x11007e000 -        0x11008cff7  libkxld.dylib (??? - ???) <C2FC894F-3716-32C3-967E-6AD5E2697045> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
          0x110096000 -        0x1101fdfff  com.apple.CFNetwork (520.4.3 - 520.4.3) <31D7A595-375E-341A-8E97-21E73CC62E4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwo rk.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
          0x1102a7000 -        0x1102a8fff  liblangid.dylib (??? - ???) <CACBE3C3-2F7B-3EED-B50E-EDB73F473B77> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
          0x1102ad000 -        0x1102c0ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (??? - ???) <0B76941F-218E-30C8-B6DE-E15919F8DBEB> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
          0x1102cd000 -        0x1102e9ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (1.0 - 126.1) <509F52ED-E54B-3FEF-B3C2-759387B826E6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/Gene rationalStorage
          0x1102fa000 -        0x110616fff  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (960.24 - 960.24) <6F99A26B-788F-37B9-860F-508906EC06D7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonC ore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
          0x110691000 -        0x110714fef  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 627.32) <38735923-2EB5-3133-BE36-BDD65A7E47DB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadat a.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
          0x11076e000 -        0x110852fff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (478.46 - 478.46) <70BEE269-8F4D-3FDC-B1AD-A591C0CB37E5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServi ces.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
          0x1108cc000 -        0x110966ff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <4E70C394-773E-3A4B-A93C-59A88ABA9509> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchK it.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
          0x1109a7000 -        0x1109e6fff  com.apple.AE (527.7 - 527.7) <B82F7ABC-AC8B-3507-B029-969DD5CA813D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.fram ework/Versions/A/AE
          0x110a07000 -        0x110aa8ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (480.33 - 480.33) <45EF2044-3396-3910-9B5B-C8F7777D5F56> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchS ervices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
          0x110af6000 -        0x110b26ff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2.1 - 158.2) <3FC86118-7553-38F7-8916-B329D2E94476> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Diction aryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
          0x110b44000 -        0x110b4afff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.4.1 - 2.4.1) <CEA34337-63DE-302E-81AA-10D717E1F699> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
          0x110b54000 -        0x110b5bfff  com.apple.NetFS (4.0 - 4.0) <433EEE54-E383-3505-9154-45B909FD3AF0> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
          0x110b67000 -        0x110b75fff  com.apple.NetAuth (3.2 - 3.2) <F0D60E34-37A9-308D-B44E-E3450906173A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
          0x110b87000 -        0x110bf7fff  com.apple.datadetectorscore (3.0 - 179.4) <9C01D16F-75A9-3BDD-B91A-F0F32261A2E7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDe tectorsCore
          0x110c38000 -        0x110d44fff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (44.0.0 - compatibility 0.9.8) <3A8E1F89-5E26-3C8B-B538-81F5D61DBF8A> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
          0x110db4000 -        0x110db6fff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 1) <1F31CAFF-C1C6-33D3-94E9-11B721761DDF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/Tru stEvaluationAgent
          0x110dc0000 -        0x110dd7fff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.7 - 146) <BBB7C97E-7B46-3286-9128-32B5D16B5CBE> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpen Directory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
          0x110df4000 -        0x110e1fff7  libxslt.1.dylib (3.24.0 - compatibility 3.0.0) <E71220D3-8015-38EC-B97D-7FDB383C2BDC> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
          0x110e31000 -        0x110e35ff7  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.5 - 94) <37C6540B-F8D1-355A-806C-F93D8FB522AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels. framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
          0x110e3f000 -        0x110e42fff  com.apple.help (1.3.2 - 42) <BF14DE49-F7E8-336F-81FB-BBDF2DB3AC09> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framewor k/Versions/A/Help
          0x110e4f000 -        0x11117bff7  com.apple.HIToolbox (1.9 - ???) <B7D2A06B-7BE5-3355-BF7D-8139100B9B97> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.fra mework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
          0x1112c2000 -        0x1112d8ff7  com.apple.ImageCapture (7.0.1 - 7.0.1) <BF4EC1CC-C998-3529-A69F-765774C66A6F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture. framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
          0x1112f3000 -        0x111398fff  com.apple.ink.framework (1.4 - 110) <F93B76B3-E57C-3805-B20D-03717A3F91DD> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework /Versions/A/Ink
          0x1113d0000 -        0x1113edff7  com.apple.openscripting (1.3.3 - ???) <BDCCCBA9-F440-30BD-8378-FAB5AF685A5D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting .framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
          0x111405000 -        0x111407ff7  com.apple.print.framework.Print (7.4 - 247.3) <626C58D5-2841-3329-8C32-9F4A8353F3E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framewo rk/Versions/A/Print
          0x11140c000 -        0x11140fff7  com.apple.securityhi (4.0 - 1) <D0ABB03B-CEF9-39E0-A139-AA9484DBBC07> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.fr amework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
          0x111415000 -        0x111420ff7  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.0.21 - 4.0.21) <6540EAF2-E3BF-3D2E-B4C1-F106180D6F20> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecogni tion.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
          0x11142a000 -        0x111dc7c9f  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - ???) <1DB9C92C-DFA8-36ED-B513-998134462148> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
          0x111ed0000 -        0x111fafff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.1.2 - 3.1.2) <FFA7532B-336A-3F0B-9AB9-2A35B56ED887> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
          0x111ffc000 -        0x1120afff7  com.apple.CoreText (220.20.0 - ???) <0E979362-15E4-3955-BF54-B5961361D1CC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
          0x112109000 -        0x11218dff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (317.11.0 - ???) <082DEAFE-8A93-3AF2-B4E5-30012E725929> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
          0x1121bb000 -        0x112282ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.7.4 - 4.7.4) <590AFCDA-F10E-31FE-9B01-DA5FFE74C2BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
          0x1122cc000 -        0x112328ff7  com.apple.HIServices (1.21 - ???) <9645CFA8-63BE-3A0D-A636-56D9827E6C8C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
          0x11235d000 -        0x112371ff7  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <04C31EF0-912A-3004-A08F-CEC27030E0B2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
          0x112386000 -        0x112401ff7  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (7.1 - 366.3) <C5F39A82-0E77-3AD6-906A-20DD2EE8D374> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
          0x112439000 -        0x11247afff  com.apple.QD (3.40 - ???) <47674D2C-BE88-388E-B1B0-03F08BFFE5FD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
          0x112499000 -        0x1124aefff  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.0.74 - 4.0.74) <C061ECBB-7061-3A43-8A18-90633F943295> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
          0x1124c1000 -        0x1124c7fff  IOSurface (??? - ???) <77C6757B-D357-3E34-9424-48F962B5CC9C> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
          0x1124d4000 -        0x1124d4fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.7 - Accelerate 1.7) <82DDF6F5-FBC3-323D-B71D-CF7ABC5CF568> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
          0x1124db000 -        0x112504fff  libJPEG.dylib (??? - ???) <64D079F9-256A-323B-A837-84628B172F21> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
          0x11250d000 -        0x112565fff  libTIFF.dylib (??? - ???) <A0FF68DE-2935-30E7-B61C-4D9D70E14AD0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
          0x112573000 -        0x112593fff  libPng.dylib (??? - ???) <F4D84592-C450-3076-88E9-8E6517C7EF33> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
          0x11259d000 -        0x1125a2fff  libGIF.dylib (??? - ???) <8763F67F-A881-30B6-B20E-D395B4D9FD58> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
          0x1125ae000 -        0x1126bbfff  libJP2.dylib (??? - ???) <5BE8CFA7-00C2-3BDE-BC20-5FF6DC18B415> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
          0x1126ec000 -        0x1126effff  libRadiance.dylib (??? - ???) <CD89D70D-F177-3BAE-8A26-644EA7D5E28E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
          0x1126f8000 -        0x11282efff  com.apple.vImage (5.1 - 5.1) <A08B7582-67BC-3EED-813A-4833645964A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.fr amework/Versions/A/vImage
          0x11284c000 -        0x11284cfff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.7 - vecLib 3.7) <C06A140F-6114-3B8B-B080-E509303145B8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.fr amework/Versions/A/vecLib
          0x112851000 -        0x1128b1fff  libvDSP.dylib (325.4.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <3A7521E6-5510-3FA7-AB65-79693A7A5839> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.fr amework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
          0x1128bf000 -        0x112955ff7  libvMisc.dylib (325.4.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <642D8D54-F9F5-3FBB-A96C-EEFE94C6278B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.fr amework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
          0x112965000 -        0x112d92fff  libLAPACK.dylib (??? - ???) <4F2E1055-2207-340B-BB45-E4F16171EE0D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.fr amework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
          0x112dfb000 -        0x1133dffff  libBLAS.dylib (??? - ???) <C34F6D88-187F-33DC-8A68-C0C9D1FA36DF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.fr amework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
          0x113423000 -        0x113528fff  libFontParser.dylib (??? - ???) <759645F2-8CB1-358C-AF41-BA3797CD0F60> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
          0x113586000 -        0x1135dafff  libFontRegistry.dylib (??? - ???) <822DD341-C735-36C9-9521-E8E98807D09D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
          0x113605000 -        0x113645ff7  libcups.2.dylib (2.9.0 - compatibility 2.0.0) <5328C0AB-F169-3786-A3EC-9E82E960CAAF> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
          0x113658000 -        0x11367cfff  com.apple.Kerberos (1.0 - 1) <1F826BCE-DA8F-381D-9C4C-A36AA0EA1CB9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
          0x11369b000 -        0x1136ceff7  com.apple.GSS (2.2 - 2.0) <971395D0-B9D0-3FDE-B23F-6F9D0A2FB95F> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
          0x1136e9000 -        0x113708fff  libresolv.9.dylib (46.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <0635C52D-DD53-3721-A488-4C6E95607A74> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
          0x113712000 -        0x113807fff  libiconv.2.dylib (7.0.0 - compatibility 7.0.0) <5C40E880-0706-378F-B864-3C2BD922D926> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
          0x11381a000 -        0x11389fff7  com.apple.Heimdal (2.2 - 2.0) <FF0BD9A4-6FB0-31E3-ABFB-563FBBEC45FC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
          0x1138c9000 -        0x1138cefff  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.7 - 146) <7960A302-F9AC-3F72-838E-3A382032DCA6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
          0x1138da000 -        0x1138e5fff  com.apple.CommonAuth (2.2 - 2.0) <77E6F0D0-85B6-30B5-B99C-F57104DD2EBA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
          0x1138f0000 -        0x113959fff  com.apple.coreui (1.2.2 - 165.10) <F427BF39-3E01-3DC6-A63D-BFC50FE6C72E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
          0x113999000 -        0x113ab2fff  com.apple.DesktopServices (1.6.3 - 1.6.3) <20812ECE-CACC-3D44-8108-025EF6B45C14> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/Desk topServicesPriv
          0x113b0d000 -        0x113c66fff  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.7.2 - 1.7.2) <0AD8197C-1BA9-30CD-98F1-4CA2C6559BA8> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
          0x113ceb000 -        0x113d11fff  com.apple.framework.familycontrols (3.0 - 300) <93828BC1-3D83-3A93-99A5-F0E7951AFC6C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyCon trols
          0x113d2a000 -        0x113d41fff  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (231.4 - 231.4) <10A978D1-8781-33F0-BE45-60C9171F7278> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/Multit ouchSupport
          0x113d53000 -        0x113d7cfff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.7 - 70.3) <9A9D4058-9935-3B0A-B1A6-27EB78D02249> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
          0x113d96000 -        0x114009fff  com.apple.CoreImage (7.98 - 1.0.1) <73485E4E-1407-3913-AB3C-B54986A3E01C> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage .framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
          0x1140f7000 -        0x11414bff7  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <33563775-C662-313D-B7FA-3D575A9F3D41> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableU serInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
          0x114170000 -        0x1141c2ff7  libGLU.dylib (??? - ???) <E2EF0336-3A5F-3532-AEB0-6CCF04851B72> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
          0x1141d6000 -        0x1141dcfff  libGFXShared.dylib (??? - ???) <8A61FA67-EB3C-319D-AE3C-64936FB26BAC> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.d ylib
          0x1141e7000 -        0x1141fdfff  libGL.dylib (??? - ???) <6A473BF9-4D35-34C6-9F8B-86B68091A9AF> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
          0x114211000 -        0x114250ff7  libGLImage.dylib (??? - ???) <49BB4404-68F1-3839-A5C9-983405B59F52> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dyl ib
          0x114258000 -        0x11425afff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (??? - ???) <1C73D331-6F6C-3872-A011-1C41FBF49F2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginS upport.dylib
          0x114264000 -        0x114267fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (??? - ???) <934D0D11-C34F-3C06-A352-21BB8FFE9774> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClien t.dylib
          0x11426f000 -        0x11429cff7  com.apple.opencl (1.50.69 - 1.50.69) <57939F7D-3626-30E2-883D-8A7CCB3F8763> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
          0x1142ac000 -        0x114773fff  FaceCoreLight (1.4.7 - compatibility 1.0.0) <BDD0E1DE-CF33-3AF8-B33B-4D1574CCC19D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/FaceCoreLi ght
          0x114b99000 -        0x114c01ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.0.2 - 4.0.2) <C6703B2E-62F2-37C4-A4DE-28AF9C81CB44> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
          0x114c31000 -        0x114c31fff  com.apple.vecLib (3.7 - vecLib 3.7) <9A58105C-B36E-35B5-812C-4ED693F2618F> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
          0x114c3a000 -        0x114c41ff7  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 17) <3894FE48-EDCE-30E9-9796-E2F959D92704> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/C ommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
          0x114c4e000 -        0x114e78fe7  com.apple.CoreData (104.1 - 358.14) <6BB64605-8DA7-337D-A2AB-A3346A421CBD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
          0x114f69000 -        0x114f8dfff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (1.4 - 44.1) <EA3837DF-A3A3-37FF-AE11-D50048D5F21A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/Remot eViewServices
          0x114faf000 -        0x114faffff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.7.2 - 1.7.2) <04C10813-CCE5-3333-8C72-E8E35E417B3B> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
          0x114fb8000 -        0x114fe0fff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.11 - 11) <8D4C6382-DD92-37A2-BCFC-E89951320848> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Perf ormanceAnalysis
          0x115001000 -        0x115077fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (2.2 - 73.2) <126415E3-3A35-315B-B4B7-507CDBED0D58> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSy mbolication
          0x1150b7000 -        0x115119ff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.3 - 91) <0945ACAF-AA0A-3D01-9960-72B51722EC1F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolicat ion
          0x11515a000 -        0x115194fe7  com.apple.DebugSymbols (2.1 - 87) <ED2B177C-4146-3715-91DF-D99A8ED5449A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbol s
          0x1151b2000 -        0x116157ff7  com.apple.WebCore (7536 - 7536.24) <F2C26660-05D7-34A7-9158-9C3D21BEB32F> /System/Library/StagedFrameworks/Safari/WebCore.framework/WebCore
          0x117e0d000 -        0x117e38ff7  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (113.17 - 113.17) <B1DF81C3-9C23-3BAE-9DE8-21EAFEEB97B8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/CoreServicesIn ternal
          0x117ea3000 -        0x117eb0fff  libCSync.A.dylib (600.0.0 - compatibility 64.0.0) <528BAA66-C38C-3093-84B5-92A7832CE7BC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
          0x1188d5000 -        0x118ddeff7  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (3.14.0 - 646) <75A96BFC-1832-808B-F430-C4C9379C5A98> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
       0x7fff6ba5d000 -     0x7fff6ba91baf  dyld (195.6 - ???) <C58DAD8A-4B00-3676-8637-93D6FDE73147> /usr/lib/dyld
    External Modification Summary:
     Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
       task_for_pid: 3
       thread_create: 0
       thread_set_state: 0
     Calls made by this process:
       task_for_pid: 0
       thread_create: 0
     Calls made by all processes on this machine:
       task_for_pid: 880
       thread_create: 1
    VM Region Summary:
    ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=159.9M resident=116.4M(73%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=43.5M(27%)
    Writable regions: Total=1.1G written=10.2M(1%) resident=13.8M(1%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=1.1G(99%)
    REGION TYPE                        VIRTUAL
    ===========                        =======
    CG shared images                       96K
    CoreServices                          944K
    JS JIT generated code                   8K
    JS JIT generated code (reserved)      1.0G        reserved VM address space (unallocated)
    MALLOC                               44.9M
    MALLOC guard page                      48K
    SQLite page cache                     288K
    STACK GUARD                          56.0M
    Stack                                10.5M
    VM_ALLOCATE                            64K
    __CI_BITMAP                            80K
    __DATA                               15.6M
    __IMAGE                               528K
    __LINKEDIT                           34.2M
    __RC_CAMERAS                          248K
    __TEXT                              125.7M
    __UNICODE                             544K
    mapped file                          24.7M
    shared memory                         312K
    ===========                        =======
    TOTAL                                 1.3G
    TOTAL, minus reserved VM space      314.7M
    Model: MacBookPro8,3, BootROM MBP81.0047.B27, 4 processors, Intel Core i7, 2.3 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 1.70f5
    Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6750M, AMD Radeon HD 6750M, PCIe, 1024 MB
    Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel HD Graphics 3000, Built-In, 512 MB
    Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1067 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D54333531533641465238432D47372020
    Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1067 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D54333531533641465238432D47372020
    AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xD6), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.198.4.20)
    Bluetooth: Version 4.0.5f11, 2 service, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
    Network Service: AirPort, AirPort, en1
    Serial ATA Device: TOSHIBA MK7559GSXF, 750.16 GB
    Serial ATA Device: MATSHITADVD-R   UJ-8A8
    USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in), apple_vendor_id, 0x8509, 0xfa200000 / 3
    USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2514, 0xfa100000 / 2
    USB Device: BRCM2070 Hub, 0x0a5c  (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0xfa110000 / 5
    USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x821a, 0xfa113000 / 8
    USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, apple_vendor_id, 0x0245, 0xfa120000 / 4
    USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2514, 0xfd100000 / 2
    USB Device: IR Receiver, apple_vendor_id, 0x8242, 0xfd110000 / 3

This thread may help:
    Lion and Keynote Problems

• Printing problems with CS5 and Epson Photo R2880 printer

I'm having problems getting good prints when using Photoshop CS5 with my Epson Photo R2880 printer, problems I never had with CS4. Here's the situation:
    If I take a PSD file and print it using CS4, everything works out perfectly. But if I take that same PSD file and print it out using CS5, the print is now offset top to bottom, as well as left to right, along with a 1/8" black strip being printed down the right edge of the paper. As far as I can tell, everything is set the same.
    I've compared all the print information found in the Print dialog summary box between CS4 and CS5 and everything appears to be the same. I've verified that I'm using the latest print driver with my printer, and I am. It's 8.27.  I've verified that I've checked off the box to center the print to the paper, each time I've made a print. And in trying to figure out what's going on, I've discovered that this problem occurs with any paper size when using CS5, but not with CS4.
    I'm stumped and frustrated and without any more ideas as to what I should do next, except to always print my projects using CS4. If anyone has an idea for me, please let me know! Thanks!
    P.s. I'm new at using this forum, and though I thought I sent this out once already, I never saw it posted. If I'm in error and it's already out there, sorry for the mistake and posting it twice.

>"Unfortunately then I'd have to say all bets are off. The only true test is to print with the standard materials that Epson has designed their printer for. Only if that works well should you be trying third-party materials. For example, third-party inks in general are of poorer quality, are inconsistent, clog more, and in the long run, do not save you anywhere the amount of money they advertise over the genuine Epson products."
    Getting very nice results with an R1800, Inkjetfly CIS, and Red River paper. The R1800 has never had Epson ink run through it and has no abnormal clogging problems. In fact, clogs are rare.
    Getting near perfect matches to the monitor with both Colorvision and x-rite calibrating/profiling equipment. The printer stays on 24-7 so the only ink used, other than printing, is a periodic nozzle check. I am not alone in this, so blanket statements like the above are specious at best.
    And no, I don't sell prints for big bux, so whether they are going to last a hundred years is not a concern. Besides, until someone is around long enough to verify those claims, the jury is out. I've got color prints from the wet days that are fading after 20+ years. Third party inks are not necessarily lower quality than OEM. One of the reasons for the development of high quality third party inks was the dissatisfaction of B&W and fine art printers with the OEM products.
    Of course the cheap refilled/knockoff carts being hawked on ebay and the like are a different story.
    MBP, OS 10.4.11, CS3 10.0.1, R1800 with latest driver

• Are there any problems with Lion and Adobe CS5 ?

I am wanting to upgrade to Lion but don't want to have the hassle of trying to fix any problems as I have heard some people had problems with earlier versions of Adobe Creative Suit and Lion and having recently moved I have no clue where my CS5 keys are so before doing so I want to know there will be no errors.
       Peoples experiences would be appreciated and many thanks.

I have upgraded two Mac mini's which both have the Adobe Creative Suit Cs5 Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. I have had no issues regrding the upgrade, they just work.
    However I do have two user interface issues. InDesign the keyboard page up, page down keys no longer work as expected, they simply jump to the next screen, the workaround is to use a trackpad for the left hand and use two finger scrolling.
    The other is the arrow buttons in the vertical scroll bar no longer exist, so again the trackpad comes in for scrolling.
    This applies for almost all software and the finder.

• Printing Problems with CS3 and Epson R1800

Recently upgraded to CS3 and have now lost most printing options for Epson Stylus Photo R1800. Had no problems with CS2 running in Leopard. Anyone know what has happened?

>"Unfortunately then I'd have to say all bets are off. The only true test is to print with the standard materials that Epson has designed their printer for. Only if that works well should you be trying third-party materials. For example, third-party inks in general are of poorer quality, are inconsistent, clog more, and in the long run, do not save you anywhere the amount of money they advertise over the genuine Epson products."
    Getting very nice results with an R1800, Inkjetfly CIS, and Red River paper. The R1800 has never had Epson ink run through it and has no abnormal clogging problems. In fact, clogs are rare.
    Getting near perfect matches to the monitor with both Colorvision and x-rite calibrating/profiling equipment. The printer stays on 24-7 so the only ink used, other than printing, is a periodic nozzle check. I am not alone in this, so blanket statements like the above are specious at best.
    And no, I don't sell prints for big bux, so whether they are going to last a hundred years is not a concern. Besides, until someone is around long enough to verify those claims, the jury is out. I've got color prints from the wet days that are fading after 20+ years. Third party inks are not necessarily lower quality than OEM. One of the reasons for the development of high quality third party inks was the dissatisfaction of B&W and fine art printers with the OEM products.
    Of course the cheap refilled/knockoff carts being hawked on ebay and the like are a different story.
    MBP, OS 10.4.11, CS3 10.0.1, R1800 with latest driver

• Problems with Lion and .pkg files.

After the upgrade to Lion, i've a problem to install .pkg files. If i try to open it with double click, terminal window starts and cursor waits for commands! With Leopard the installer program started after double click on .pkg files, but with Lion "installer" seems to be disappeared.
    Same happens with some apps, when clicking they don't install, but terminal window starts...
    How to fix this problem?

Apologies for the misspellings.
    Basically i have tried uploading my MP3 files (one by one) in my device. then i tried uploading films. then when i disconnected my device all my songs on the device is gone. i do not know what happened exactly.
    it would seem the current iTunes version is "unstable". having uploaded 50 songs, doing them one by one only to find out out it got wiped out in the device for some reason.
    any explanation for this?
    Thank you.

• Are others having problems with Lion and btinternet mail ?

Since using OS-X Lion many odd things have been happening , especially with Mail ( 5.1).
    The problems may be related to the combination of Lion/Mail 5.1 and btinternet as my ISP.
    1. Since using Lion, with (Mac) Mail  I have been unable to use BTinternet's 'POP' mail - although my local Apple Store Genius tells me that it was not a good choice and I'm well rid of it - in favour of IMAP mail
    2. BT has, recently improved the security of its IMAP mail, so perhaps IMAP is the best choice.  In any event Mac Mail under Lion appears to take over as soon as bt is mentioned and signs me up automatically for IMAP. Even if I override the automatic process it still will not let me go to bt's POP mail.
    3. HOWEVER ( it's a big one!), whilst the incoming IMAP mail seems O.K. it frequently won't let me send mail. It simply puts it into drafts when I click send.
    4. Sometimes, if I go away and make a coffee ( not mandatory) and come back ten minutes later it will have sent the mail - but leaves a copy in 'drafts'. I know it has sent it because it appears in the Send box - despite there being no sign on any movement showing sending when I leave the machine ...
    5. I have a Macbook and a desktop machine ( Mac Pro). Both have the same problem - both have the same settings.
    6. I was able to demonstrate the problem to a Genius at the Apple Store. We deleted the account and rentered it and had the same problem - no sending.
    In a 45 minute sending we could not solve it.
    7. I went home and found that the drafts in Mail on the desktop had all gone and had been sent.
    8. Today, as I write outgoing mails and click send they go straight into the Drafts again.
    Any ideas? I really can't face an hour on the phone to an Mac incompetent in Mumbai .....
    My btinternet webmail is behaving normally.
    Gordon

I do the same, I have different backgrounds for each desktop. I don't have any problem with it. You could try holding the mouse over prefferances and selecting options , This Desktop, and do the same in each desctop and changing the desktop background in each.
    You may allready do this, but it could be worth a shot to do it again.

• Printing problem with cc and cs6 with epson 7890

Hi everyone,
    I am having a serious printing problem. I use CC (14.2.1) and CS 6 (13.0.6) on Mavericks 10.9.1 on an iMac. If I try to make a print on a 24" roll I get an error message: cupsRasterinterpretPDD has an error = page header unsupported values. If I print A2 or A3 sheets everything works fine.
    I contacted Epson because I thought it was a printer problem, but they insist it is a photoshop problem. I updated to the latest printerdriver.
    Does anyone have any ideas or even better a solution?

I feel your pain, but I don't know the solution, sorry. Our Mac guru who primarily serves designers is not upgrading any of his clients to Mavericks so far, due to printing (and other) issues. Se we're still on 10.8.4 here.
    This might help:  http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c03967522
    Or this:  https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5546441
    If those don't help, you might want to post your issue in the Apple Support Communities:  https://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa
    Good luck.  :+)

Maybe you are looking for

• Missing location data when exporting to Flickr

I am running Yosemite on a new MacBook Pro using the latest version of iPhoto. I noticed that the location data (Places) which I painfully added in to each photo does not translate over when I export to Flickr. Everything else translates with no issu

• ITunes does not recognize the iPhone and hang often

Hello, I am an owner of an iPhone 3GS and am very happy with this device. However, I still had some problems with the synchronization, since iTunes very often depended on when you connect iPhone and the device was detected only after several cold sta

• Low-rez or no thumbnails in Cover Flow & Icon views!

Cover Flow used to display sharp and clear high-resolution jpeg previews, but now it display either low-rez previews for most or nothing at all for some. In Icon view, the Finder used to be able to generate thumbnails for jpeg files that don't have i

• Connecting non wi-fi enabled G5 to exisitng network

I'm sure this should be simple I have a shred wi-fi network in my building. My wi-fi enabled powerbook connects no problem. Stupidly, when I bought my G5, I didn't get it wi-fi enabled, but I now want to access the net using the exisiting network. I

• Where i can find update for graphic drivers?

HI,       I have HP PAVILION 15-e039tx Notebook pc in which there is Radeon HD 8670m 2gb DDR3 dedicated graphics and intel hd graphics 4000. So can you please help me where to updates for these drivers?