Prob. installing Power Manager T61

Hi,
when i try to install the Power Manager on a T61 i get the errror message "Error occured while copying files" during setup. Try different installations without success. Any idea?
thanks
Kai

I would suggest going to http://www.lenovo.com/de/de/index.html and navigate to the Downloads und Treiber page, letting the page detect your system. Once you are on the correct page for your machine, download System Update. Install System Update and then let it manage the installation of the drivers you need.
If you already have tried to install Power Manager and have a non-functioning installation, un-install it first. You are correct about the interoperability and sequence of installing certain modules. The System Update does a good job of sorting that out. Good luck!
T520 4239-CTO
T61/p 6459-CTO (Gone but not forgotten)
A31/p XP Pro 1 gig memory
A30/p XP Pro 1 gig memory
TP600 Win 2K 288 mb memory
701C Win 98 Don't ask

Similar Messages

• Problem with installing power manager

Hello,
    I've been trying to install power manager 6.36 without success.
    The first setup which installs files into "c:\swtools\readyapps\pwrmgrv" goes well. but when im trying to install Power Manager and click next to install to the destination folder ("Program files (x86)\ThinkPad\Utilities) it freezes.
    http://postimage.org/image/4plchblmx/ - freezes here and cant do anything but exit the installation.
    After it failed couple times I've been trying to install my original power manager 3.48 but it freezes just like 6.36.
    *tried to install it with Manual Install & Silent Install - both failed.
    What can I do?

I had the same issue with some sw earlier on my laptop with Win7/64 bit. That sw didn't want to be installed and needed the old .NET vesion. At the same time my system restricted old version .NET environment installtion process from M$ site or from sw installation package as I had up to date .NET. The result was I couldn't avoid that strange behaviour.
    x220 | i5-2520m | Intel ssd 320 series | Gobi 2000 3G GPS | WiFi
    x220 | i5-2520m | hdd 320 | Intel msata ssd 310 series | 3G GPS | WiFi
    Do it well, worse becomes itself
    Русскоязычное Сообщество   English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español

• 'Access Denied' when installing power manager on x220 laptop

Hello,
    My original problem that lead me to the power manager is trying to get bluetooth installed. I read on a non lenovo forum that uninstalling and reinstalling the power manager would give me the option to add a bluetooth device under "Devices and Printers".
    After uninstalling power manager and downloading the .exe from lenovo support... I can start the installation process, select which folder to install the files, but after the installation is "complete" I get this error:
    "Installation support file
    appData/local/temp {DAC01EE-5BAE-42D5-81FC-B687E84E8405 }
    Tpinspmv.dll
    Access Denied"
    Suggestions?
    Should also add I am the admin on the computer and do not have network restrictions.

Hello jrobertsEBD and welcome to community,
    Kindly clear temp folder then download the Power Manager software and save on the desktop
    After this right click on the dowload file and select run as administrator and install it.
    Best Regards,
    Tanuj
    Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
    If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
    Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

• Problem installing Power Manager Utility

Hello, X60, I intalled a new  XP SP 3 system and I wanted
    to reinstall Power Manager Utility (I had istalled PM driver previously).
    I downloaded the file fie g6u710ww.exe. But no go.
    The system asks for Microsoft .NET 3 or later.
    Well, the problem is that I istalled  Microsoft . NET 4 (which is clearly later then 3).
    Anyway, It won't install the Power Manager Utility.
    What should I do?
    Thank you

I had the same issue with some sw earlier on my laptop with Win7/64 bit. That sw didn't want to be installed and needed the old .NET vesion. At the same time my system restricted old version .NET environment installtion process from M$ site or from sw installation package as I had up to date .NET. The result was I couldn't avoid that strange behaviour.
    x220 | i5-2520m | Intel ssd 320 series | Gobi 2000 3G GPS | WiFi
    x220 | i5-2520m | hdd 320 | Intel msata ssd 310 series | 3G GPS | WiFi
    Do it well, worse becomes itself
    Русскоязычное Сообщество   English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español

• Thininstaller - Power Manager fails to install on T410 - Windows 7 32bit

I have a TVSU Repository set up and it has been working great for us.  I sometimes have to run the thininstaller command again after a machine images if the machine did a silent install of a BIOS upgrade the first time so other updates can't continue.  That is OK for now.
    My biggest concern is that thininstaller isn't installing the Power Manager in Windows 7 for our T410 laptops.  The following line is in the thininstaller log file:
    Info 2010-07-07 , 07:35:32
     at Tvt.FileDownloader.IndexRepositoryDownloader.Download(FileToDownloadBean bean)
     Message: the File to download is completed: \\server\d$\packages\drivers\lenovo\81u411ww\81u411ww_2_.xml
    However - it never actually gets installed. If I manually do an update:
    thininstaller /repository \\server\repository
    It scans through but says no products were found for my system.  That isn't right though, the Power Manager (81u411ww.exe) is available and applicable in the repository.
    I've delete this package from the repository and re-downloaded it and still the same issue.  This seems to be isolated to T410's (2518-F3U) units.
    Any idea why thininstaller isn't installing Power Manager?  I have full log files I can provide but I didn't want to spam this post.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.
    -Chris
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Well, in case anyone else runs into this issue - I am getting around the issue by simply deleting the depencies on the package.  Now ThinInstaller is detecting it correctly on my machines.  I am not exactly sure what version of Power Manager introduced this issue but simply removing the dependencies works for us.

• Power Manager 3.05 - Can't Install on Windows 7

Anyone have a suggestion on how to install Power Manager 3.05 on Win 7. I've tried several times to manually install from download and from System Update (4.x) to no avail.  System update says I have no previous version installed... although I have a battery gauage on my taskbar.. just that none of the menu items work. System Update log claims to have a successful install and asks to reboot, but I get the same result.
    The manual install from download says: "Warning. Cannot run on this system."  This is true with both 3.05 and 3.01a.
    When I bring up the Control Panel, I get an error "Power Manager. An error occurred while loading resource DLL."
    There is no Power Manager software listed in the "Uninstall Programs" listing - so I can't find a way to uninstall the previous version (whatever version it is, I don't know.)
    I have a t400 & W7 32bit
    I currently have Hotkey installed (On Screen Display 5.32.00; Thinkpad Full Screen Magnifier 2.10)
    I have PM Driver 1.55 installed - downloaded from lenovo.com.
    This seems to be the last remaining issue since my upgrade to W7. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Problem solved!  Turns out the version I had installed was 1.6.  I used regedit to remove all references to PWRMGR and disabled the service startup.  Rebooted and ran the setup for 3.05 and it installed successfully.

• Cannot Install Vista Version of Power Manager - T60

I recently changed my Windows to Vista from XP and have gotten into a situation where I can't install the Power Manager utility.
    I followed the directions for upgrading to Vista and uninstalled the XP version before installing Vista.  When I try to install the Vista version, I get a pop-up saying that I must uninstall Power manager before continuing.  Power Manager does NOT show up in the Install or Unistall Programs list.
    I imagine that there's some trash left in the registry, but am hoping someone has already been through this.
    Al
    T60 (8744-5BU) Vista

Hello!
    You could try to use CCleaner (free download) and let it check the registry for all residual entries of the previously installed power manager - this will give you the option of cleaning out the registry (make a full backup of the registry just in case).
    Either that, or re-install that older/previous version, and uninstall once again - it's quite possible that the previous uninstaller didn't delete all entries in the registry. Also check the "Program Files" directory under ThinkVantage for any folders that contained the power manager software - if the directory still exists, delete it, then try installing the vista version again.
    If all that fails, you could try Revo Uninstaller (freeware) - it can fix many "uninstall" leftovers and/or uninstall issues.
    Hope this helps!
    Steve

• Cannot install Lenovo Power Manager

I try to install Power Manager and it says I need to remove the current version installed. I dont see it in the add-remove programs or anywhere for that matter. Help!

Which ThinkPad do you have? It would help if you post your Type and Model number along with which operating system you have installed.
    Andy  ______________________________________
    Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points
    Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more. FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.
      Deutsche Community     Comunidad en Español    English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество
    PepperonI blog 

• Battery Error after Power Manager Update

ThinkPad T520, Win7 Pro 64. 
    TVSU updates Power Manager to V. 6.38. Immediately on reboot notification area shows 0% power and a message stating that a battery error has occurred. The battery LED is now blinking orange and the battery will not charge. Considering that the battery was fully charged and had only 31 cycles on it (although it dates to October 2011) I can only assume that the software has killed the battery. Again, prior to the update there were no indications that the battery was malfunctioning or even losing capacity.
    Uninstalling Power Manaager  did not help. Re-installing Power Manager did not help.
    Is there a way to reset the battery? Am I locked in to buying a Lenovo battery to avoid task bar notifications of a non-genuine battery? Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Here in Mexico these batteries are very, very expensive.
    T520 4239-CTO
    T61/p 6459-CTO (Gone but not forgotten)
    A31/p XP Pro 1 gig memory
    A30/p XP Pro 1 gig memory
    TP600 Win 2K 288 mb memory
    701C Win 98 Don't ask

Hey there mixz1,
    Do you find you are encountering issues similar to this thread? Additionally, if you will please private message me the
    following information:
    Name
    Email Address
    Contact numbers
    Address
    Serial Number of the device.
    I'd like to coordinate with a colleague to see what the next best action should be for your situation.
    Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
    If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

• My solution (or so I thought) to Power Manager/CPU throttling problems!!!

I have found a solution to all my Power Manager/CPU throttling problems!!! Though there is some good and bad news.
    {EDIT: The problem has NOT been fixed, even after latest PowerManager (3.62) and BIOS (1.30) versions. Pretty much ignore anything I say below as the problem is still occurring. You can see my full post here: http://forum.lenovo.com/t5/W-Series-ThinkPad-Laptops/W520-Speedstep-not-working-properly-on-battery-...}
    Good news:  I have NONE of the throttling issues or inconsistent CPU frequency problems I was having before on AC or battery power.  Everything, including TurboBoost on battery works! It is completely fixed! (I have no idea how this factors into Lenovo’s statements that TurboBoost is disabled on battery “by design”. There is at least one other post from someone else that also reported TurboBoost was working for them on battery)
    Bad news: I don’t really know which one of the many things I tried actually worked. I am sorry I wasn’t more methodical about recording what I did and checking results, but this was my last ditch effort to get this fixed on my own without sending the system in for repair and frankly, I didn’t think it would work. Now that it has worked, I’m hoping my steps can help others.
    For anyone interested, here’s what I did… and before anyone says something like “That has nothing to do with managing power/cpu, why would that help?!… etc., please keep in mind I’m just stating exactly what I did. I am aware some of the steps may not be relevant, but who knows… We all know how weird PC’s are sometimes, even the smallest, oddest thing may resolve a problem.So anyway, here goes. 
    **IMPORTANT** Not sure how many noticed, but there was a new version of Power Manager released a few weeks ago, 3.62. The PM driver seems to have stayed the same. That alone could very well be the sole fix, I’m not sure. You may just want to completely remove PM and PM driver and install the latest version before trying any of the steps below.
    1)Made a complete system image via Windows built-in backup feature
    2)Disable any 3rd party fan/CPU control utilities (Throttlestop, etc). Make sure they are also not going to run at startup or from a   scheduled task
    3)Remove Power Manager Driver, then remove Power Manager software
    4)Reboot to Windows
    5)Remove all traces of the Power Manager drivers/software directories (think it was something like C:\readyapps and C:\drivers.) **For some odd reason after I did this, my wireless stopped working but it resolved itself by the time I was done with these steps, strange
    6)Reboot
    7)Access BIOS and reset all settings to default
    8)Boot into Windows, downgrade to BIOS 1.25 [UEFI: 1.25 - 8BET44WW / ECP: 1.14 8AHT32WW ]  via the Windows flash utility. I wanted to downgrade all the way back to 1.06, but the software would throw up some error for any version prior to 1.25 and wouldn’t proceed
    9)Reboot to Windows; make sure system booted w/ out issues
    10)Reboot again, access BIOS, reset to defaults again
    11)Shut down system
    12)Disconnect AC power. Remove main battery. Access and disconnect system backup (a.k.a CMOS) battery under keyboard. Discharge residual power in the system (there are various ways to do this, but you could just leave the battery disconnected for a few minutes).  Visually inspect the system for anything funky…my system had a slightly but noticeably loose CPU/GPU heat sink/fan assembly power connector.
    13)Reconnect backup battery. 
    14)Reconnect AC power but leave main battery disconnected.
    15)Power on. Should get a message indicating “checksum error, system time reset” or something like that.
    16)Reboot to Windows. Verified still okay.
    17)Downloaded latest BIOS version, 1.26. This time I burned the bootable BIOS flash CD instead of running it through Windows.
    18)Restart and boot from disc, flash BIOS to 1.26. Once complete, restart. Verify BIOS set to defaults.
    19)Boot back into Windows.
    20)Install latest Power Manager driver (1.62 ), reboot if/as prompted. Install Power Manager (3.62), reboot as prompted.
    21)Boot into Windows, verified Power Manager was active and working. Verified TurboBoost was working. Restarted system a few times and played around with Power Manager for a bit to see if the different power plans worked and retained the settings, all the while monitoring the Intel TurboBoost utility and PM’s own “power gauges”. Let system Sleep, changed power sources, resumed, etc. Everything was working great.
    22)Shutdown, reconnect main battery. Booted into Windows. Again, fiddled with Power Manager for a bit, switching between power plans and AC/battery power. Still worked great.
    23)Success! 
    That’s it.  Again, this is not a guaranteed fix guide. These are just simply the steps that I took on my system that resolved the problems many of us are having. Hopefully it will work for others.
    T520 4239-CTO | i5 2410M
    W520 4270-CTO | 2720QM | 16GB RAM | Quadro 1000M | BIOS 1.30 | PwrMgr 3.62

All I basically did was download and install...
    (Chipset driver) http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/oss924ww.exe
    (PM driver)  http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/83ku14ww.exe
    Now, I did chipset first (didnt ask to reboot) then installed the PM driver (did ask to reboot)
    I rebooted.... then I went into bios (1.26) and set everything to default... then restarted saving changes...
    Since I prefer not using optimus I changed the display settings in bios right after saving the default settings...
    Not sure whether or not you really had to go into bios... but everything seems to be working...
    My settings in PM is set to Maximum Power in the Advanced tab,  3rd party monitoring tools is TPFanControl and HWInfo64.... 
    W520 (4270 CTO) | i7-2820QM | 16GB RAM 1333 MHz | Runcore MSATA SSD | 2x Kingston SATA2 SSD | Quadro 2000M | FHD | Windows 7

• Lenovo Power Manager in Windows 8

Hi guys,
    Since Lenovo Power Manager is not available for Windows 8 (no matter my laptop is specified to be FOR Windows 8... grrrrr...) I've been playing around because I needed not the infamous power gauge taking space in my taskbar, but some advanced settings.
    Well, I found a couple of things:
    Power Manager (g6u432ww.exe) can be installed in Windows 8 and can be used. Even the power gauge.
    To install it, you have to run the setup in Windows 7 compatibility mode.
    It doesn't work very well: sometimes it crashes or the UI won't open (at doesn't open anymore, no matter what you do). But it does run the first time (use it before restarting) and you can change battery settings and some other stuff anyway.
    Do create a Restore Point before, because is not created automatically and because you won't be able to uninstall it later, since the setup expects Windows 7.
    If you install Lenovo Settings Dependency Package (gfsd02ww.exe) after that, Power Manager gets upgraded from version 6.36 to 7.11. But still crashes.
    Settings regarding battery charging are kept, no matter you restore Windows using system restore. So you can create a Restore Point, install Power Manager, change battery settings, and then restore Windows.
    Is not a solution (I'm still expecting for Lenovo to fix this support for Windows 8). But at least I was able to stop the battery from charging all the time.
    This has been tested on a ThinkPad Edge S430.
    One important question left is:
    Why Lenovo Power Manager 7.11 can't be downloaded and installed normally? I couldn't care less for the Metro Store Apps and bulky gadgets. But I want to be able to change some settings.
    Cheers.
    If I helped you, please give me some kudos! ^^

There's a stickied thread at the top of this board which explains / discusses ThinkPad software for Windows 8, hopefully the information you are looking for is there.
    Andy  ______________________________________
    Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points
    Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more. FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.
      Deutsche Community     Comunidad en Español    English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество
    PepperonI blog 

• Thinkpad Edge vs. Power Manager

I'm not sure if this is widespread, but it certainly drives me crazy as a new owner. 
    While the system was fine and good, once installing Power manager, it always leaves rundll32.exe running in task manager.
    The feature works fine though  ( at least seems so ), you'll only have to manually kill the process each time after boot.
    This is unchanged on v3.66 and v3.67 of Power manager ( having the latest BIOS )and running Win7 64bit.
    So far the only remedy was to completely uninstall Power Manager.
    I hope someday this will be fixed.
    If someone would know the fix, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

How do you know Power Manager is causing this behavior?
    Is it this entry in msconfig startup tab (see below)?
    If you disable this entry, does the behavior you described stop?
    rundll32 C:\PROGRA~2\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\PWMTR64V.DLL,PwrMgrB​kGndMonitor

• Power Manager 2.37 crash on Login (with callstack)

I recently installed Power Manager 2.37 on my Thinkoad T400 (running Vista x64) and am now seeing the following crash whenever someone logs into Windows. Anyone else seeing this?
    System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException was unhandled
      Message=" Unable to cast object of type 'System.Windows.Controls.StackPanel' to type 'System.Windows.Controls.Image'.  Error at object 'System.Windows.Controls.StackPanel' in markup file 'PWMUIAux;component/sliderpanel.xaml'."
      Source="PresentationFramework"
      LineNumber=0
      LinePosition=0
      NameContext="Header"
      UidContext="MenuItem_3"
      StackTrace:
           at System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException.ThrowException(String message, Exception innerException, Int32 lineNumber, Int32 linePosition, Uri baseUri, XamlObjectIds currentXamlObjectIds, XamlObjectIds contextXamlObjectIds, Type objectType)
           at System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException.ThrowException(ParserContext parserContext, Int32 lineNumber, Int32 linePosition, String message, Exception innerException)
           at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ThrowExceptionWithLine(String message, Exception innerException)
           at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.CreateInstanceFromType(Type type, Int16 typeId, Boolean throwOnFail)
           at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.GetElementAndFlags(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementStartRecord, Object& element, ReaderFlags& flags, Type& delayCreatedType, Int16& delayCreatedTypeId)
           at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.BaseReadElementStartRecord(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementRecord)
           at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadElementStartRecord(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementRecord)
           at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadRecord(BamlRecord bamlRecord)
           at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.Read(Boolean singleRecord)
           at System.Windows.Markup.TreeBuilderBamlTranslator.ParseFragment()
           at System.Windows.Markup.TreeBuilder.Parse()
           at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
           at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
           at PWMUIAux.TaskTrayMenu.InitializeComponent()
           at PWMUIAux.TaskTrayMenu..ctor()
           at PWMUIAux.MainWindow..ctor()
           at PWMUIAux.App.GetMainWindowHandle()
           at PWMUIAux.App.App_Startup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)
           at System.Windows.Application.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
           at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__0(Object unused)
           at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
           at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
           at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WrappedInvoke(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
           at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
           at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
           at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
           at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
           at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
           at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
           at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
           at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
           at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
           at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
           at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
           at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
           at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
           at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WrappedInvoke(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
           at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
           at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(DispatcherPriority priority, Delegate method, Object arg)
           at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
           at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
           at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
           at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
           at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Run()
           at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
           at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
           at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
           at System.Windows.Application.Run()
           at PWMUIAux.App.Main()
      InnerException: System.InvalidCastException
           Message="Unable to cast object of type 'System.Windows.Controls.StackPanel' to type 'System.Windows.Controls.Image'."
           Source="PWMUIAux"
           StackTrace:
                at PWMUIAux.SliderPanel.System.Windows.Markup.IComponentConnector.Connect(Int32 connectionId, Object target)
                at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadConnectionId(BamlConnectionIdRecord bamlConnectionIdRecord)
                at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadRecord(BamlRecord bamlRecord)
           InnerException:
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

There are newer Power Manager versions available, the latest I think is 2.50. You should try installing a new one, to see if that solves the problem.

• Power Manager for Windows Vista - MIGR 67216 - Power Manager Utility for Vista

I have been trying to install the Power Manager Utility for Windows Vista (MIGR 67216) hoping that this will solve my Power Manager error.  The Power Manager shuts down automatically whenever I start the computer or try to access the Power Manager.  Dow anyone have a solution?

I have had the same issue, this is the work around that cleared it on the t61p
    a) downloaded TVT SU 3.14 exe package from Lenovo web site
     - http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/documen​t.do?lndocid=MIGR-66956&selectarea=SUPPORT&tempsel​...
     - the vista sp2 patch http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/documen​t.do?lndocid=MIGR-72758
    b) un installed  power management
    c) un installed TVT SU and cleared directory under  http://forums.lenovo.com/lnv/board/message?message​.uid=135306
    d) installed the TVT SU package
    e) launched the TVT SU and it downloaded TVT PM and other stuff

• W530 Power Manager for Win 7 x64

I just installed Power Manager for Win 7 x64 Version 6.64.4 on my new W530 and tried to set Battery Maintenance and there is no button to do so on the battery page.  Why isn't it there and what can I do to get it back?  I mostly use AC and want to maximize battery life.  
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

I think you might have to click "Advanced" on the main screen to get the battery maintenence option to appear.
    W530(2436-CTO): i7-3720QM, nVidia Quadro K2000M,16GB RAM, 500 GB hard drive, 128GB mSATA SSD, Ubuntu 14.04 Gnome, Centrino Ultimate-N 6300.
    Yoga 3 Pro: Intel Core-M 5Y70, Intel HD 5300, 8GB RAM, 128GB eMMC, Windows 8.1, Broadcom Wireless 802.11ac.

Maybe you are looking for

• Report Export into Excel

1.We have installed OBIEE 11.1.1.6 version and applied 11.1.1.6.2 BP1 patch. 2.Still we are facing issue on Excel download. Example: For one of the report having 71000 records with 18 columns and the size of Excel is 242 MB . Downloading time 13 min

• Can't convert song files in iTunes 6

Yeah, I can't convert files anymore in iTunes 6 when I command click on a song. These isn't any "Convert to AAC" or whatever. Did they remove this options or what?

• 0Logsys population

I have one field as '0Logsys' (source system)in my infosource. Infosource takes data from multiple datasource of multiple 'Source Systems'.I need to write one routine for '0logsys' to populate it with source system's name automatically.Please tell me

• Deep Data Type is not allowed

hi, Am writing this code and i am getting an error msg... type-pools : TRWBO. SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK b1. PARAMETERS : p_par type TRWBO_REQUEST. SELECTION-SCREEN end of BLOCK b1. theerror msg being : Deep Data Type "TRWBO_REQUEST" is not allo

• Passthrough Theme not burning chosen pics for dropzones

I'm burning dvds to sent to family members and I have chosen the Pass Through theme as the main theme for the title screen. I have chosen the same picture for both drop zones. Everything works fine in iDVD and I burned a couple copies with no problem