Problem with installation Win 7 Pro OEM - Lenovo T420

I have a Lenovo T420 Laptop.
I have a problem with the installation of Windows Professional. During the installation, you are trying to enter the original key, which is located under the battery laptop. After entering, it displays something like this:
"The key is incompatible with the current storage unit ID windows"
With what could be the problem? I record Windows Professional X64 GB from a DVD.

I called to Microsoft and they said the key can be installed on x64 and x32.
Is the Lenovo T420 must be some special plate with the system?

Similar Messages

• I have a problem with my MacBook Pro is the almost of my app not working at all like a app store and terminal and other important apps please if u can help me as fast as you can cuz i don't wanna format it that's why am on Mac now not win ?

i have a problem with my MacBook Pro is the almost of my app not working at all like a app store and terminal and other important apps please if u can help me as fast as you can cuz i don't wanna format it that's why am on Mac now not win ?

Abdussalam.A,
    you mentioned that Terminal does not work at all for your MacBook Pro. What currently happens when you run Terminal? In what way does it not work?

• I have problems with my macbook pro ... I recently bought "OS X Lion Mountain" but complete installation did not work ... purchases every time when I look biem appstore is still installed ... so now I have OS X version 10.8.3 ...

I have problems with my macbook pro ... I recently bought "OS X Lion Mountain" but complete installation did not work ... purchases every time when I look biem appstore is still installed ... so now I have OS X version 10.8.3 ...

does it say not installed or does it say "download" in app store purchases?
    if it say's download,  then it's there for future use if you need to download it again.
    see image below - i'm running Mountain Lion and it say's download in my App Store.

• Hey, I had met a problem with installation. Can any one help me?

Hi everyone, I'm an user of Windows 7(64 bit),
    I had just download "Master Collection CS5.5"
    Everything are fine but Adobe Acrobat Professional can't install on my computer.
    There are the details..:
    Exit Code: 6
    -------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
    - 0 fatal error(s), 4 error(s), 1 warning(s)
    WARNING: DW066: OS requirements not met for {AC76BA86-1033-F400-7760-000000000005}
    ----------- Payload: {AC76BA86-1033-F400-7760-000000000005} Acrobat Professional 10.0.0.0 -----------
    ERROR: Error 1324.The path R嶰up廨er un document num廨is?sur un multifonction.sequ or the volume is invalid. Please enter it again.
    ERROR: Install MSI payload failed with error: 1603 - 安裝時發生嚴重錯誤。
    MSI Error message: Error 1324.The path R嶰up廨er un document num廨is?sur un multifonction.sequ or the volume is invalid. Please enter it again.
    ERROR: DW050: The following payload errors were found during install:
    ERROR: DW050:  - Acrobat Professional: Install failed
    Thanks

Re: Hey, I had met a problem with installation. Can any one help me?
    This worked for an English version and the concept should work with all Adobe programs - new or old (hopefully in any language). My guess is that you have/had an older version of Acrobat/Reader on your computer hard drive that needs to be *completely* removed first. Uninstall the new (and any old) Acrobat; then try using the "kb2..." guideline link below before reinstalling the new Acrobat. I am including the lengthy instructions in order to help others with more extensive installation problems. Good luck!
    I live on a fixed income and use CS for a hobby. I had problem installing Adobe Creative Suite (CS1) to Windows 7 64-bit Pro on my new computer. Also installed Adobe Photoshop LR3. What I learned: All Adobe products (Flash, Acrobat/Reader, Photoshop, Creative Suites, etc.) leave a VERY pervasive footprint on your hard drive. Logic finally worked for me.... think of building a house; there is an order you have to do things in. First, you have to clean the area before laying the foundation; then you have to build the framework before you put the roof on. You cannot install an older program over ANY newer program; and you will sometimes have a problem installing a newer program containing Flash, Reader, etc. unless you "erase" the older versions of Flash, Reader beforehand. If installing older programs, do a Custom/Manual install; do not install older versions of Flash, Reader, etc.  packaged with your Adobe software.
    SOLUTION (not easy, but it works):
    I first tried this; it did not solve my problem (but, if applicable, may help others).  http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Make-older-programs-run-in-this-version-of-Win dows
    Before doing anything, make document and any database/presets/cache back-ups beforehand (keep notes on their designated location*); manually create a System Restore point. (Be prepared to reinstall Windows if necessary - I didn't have to.)
    Completely and meticulously eradicate (clean) your hard drive of ALL Adobe programs [uninstall, remove remaining folders, and remove only the registry entries that have the Adobe name attached (unless you are an expert and fully understand the other entries)]. Use this as a guideline  http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/400/kb400769.html
    Do a Custom/Manual reinstall of all your Adobe products *in order of release dates* (OLDEST first).... do not include Reader, Flash, etc. If your CD will not automatically run at this point, click "Open folder to view files" (use Computer/Windows Explorer, if necessary). Click "Adobe Creative Suite (or your desired program) ==> Setup.exe" (IMPORTANT: Make sure that Reader, Flash, etc. are unchecked.)
    After each of your desired Adobe programs are installed, test to insure they boot up. Then download the latest Reader, Flash, etc. apps and install them (I did this in order of release date - oldest first). Do test boot(s) again.
    Copy/Paste your document and any database/presets/cache back-ups into the appropriate folders (*this will vary depending on your programs and your filing system).
    It has been four weeks and all my Adobe programs work flawlessly - system is stable, no problems!

• Problems with installing Win 2000 on MS6380

Hello,
    I have a problem with installing Win 2000 SP 2 on a PC assembled with a MS 6380 (Kt 266 pro) mainboard.
    The setup starts but the system blocks just after the boot, when showing the message "Detecting Hardware configuration" .
    The configuration is the following:
    Athlon TB 800
    MS 6380
    128 MB DDR
    Matrox G200
    20 Gb Quantum Fireball CX HDD
    Intel Ethernet card 100 pro + S
    I tried to update the Bios to the latest version (1.90) and set the most conservative settings on the RAM timings. I have disabled ACPI, too.
    Could someone please help me with solving this problem?
    Thanks

You have format the BootCamp partition during the Windows installation, since OSX can only do a preformat using FAT32 (MS-DOS) and Windows 7 needs NTFS as file system.
    See page 7 of the BootCamp Installation Guidehttp://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/boot_camp_install-setup_10.7.pdf
    Stefan

• Hello i have some problems with my macbook pro

hello i have been having some problems with my macbook pro. for some reason it takes a very long time to turn on and once it gets to the password login it doesnt let me type the password.. but after about an hour or so it lets me log in..

chrism15_15,
    is Mac OS X 10.6.8 what you currently have installed on your MacBook Pro? Do you still have your two grey installation DVDs which originally came in the box with your MacBook Pro?

• Problems with Installer application

Hi!
    Lately I've been having problems with Installer with several packages. Some pkgs install just fine, but others fail whenever they try to run some preflight or preinstall scripts.
    My mac is new MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo shipped with 10.4.8. I think these problems might have started after some late Security Updates.
    I've been doing maintenance tasks prediotically as well as repaired permissions and disk in single user mode. I've also tried to copy Installer from my Tiger install DVD's but with no luck.
    Either system.log, console.log nor CrashReports don't show anything. Installer's own log just announces that install failed while running presomething-scripts. But when I run these scripts manually from Terminal, they work just fine without any errors.
    I'm hopeless. I wish won't have to see the day coming when I'll have to do that so well known regular windows-like format and reinstall procedure with OS X. Sadly there's several packages I need to have installed, so if reinstall is the only solution please throw some backup and restore tips at me.
    With kind regards,
    Joona

The first package I noticed this problem with was DivX for Mac installer. The Installer's log pointed that installation failed while running the preflight script. The script is pretty long, but mainly just removes older version of DivX libraries and applications and when I run it from the shell, it works just fine.
    I've also tried downloading it again along with another versions, but all the Installer fail at the same point. I've also tried to find some help to this problem from their forums, but it seems to me that I'm the only one having this problem.
    Another package which I found failing is Missing Sync for Windows Mobile. I just ordered HTC TyTN -phone and tried to get Missing Sync working. Missing Sync itself installs correctly, but there's a application which comes bundled with MS called Mark/Space Notebook. The installer is multipackage installer and during the installation of M/S Notebook it fails while running preinstall script. The preinstall script is really simple, like this:
    #!/bin/bash
    rm -rf "/Applications/Mark:Space Notebook.app"
    I haven't yet tried these packages on other Macs, but I'm positive they will work just fine. I believe that the problem must be either the Installer app, or something in my shell environment that makes it fail. Any ideas what could it be?
    When searching help from this forum first to this problem I ran into post that indicated the same problem and the fix for that was recreating admin/root account. Although I am pretty familiar with *BSD and UNIX systems, I didn't quite get what was meant by that. As far as I know the root account can't be easily recreated?

• Problems with installation / de-installation of WAS AS 6.20

Problems with installation / de-installation of WAS AS 6.20
    Hello,
    is anyone able to help me ?
    The installation (started from setup on cd-1 kernel) of sapdb ends by 30 % with following massage:
    start massage:
    Warning: adaextractlctool_nt_ada InternallnstallationDo
    SAPCAR returns with error 29.
    Error:  adaextractlctool_nt_ada InternallnstallationDo
    Phase failed.
    Error: Main {}
    Installation aborted.
    end massage.
    massage above percent-banner on the left down-side:
    no R3SETUP connected.
    In the dos-window in background have been a lot of status-lines during extraction of sabdb-files. Also there have been a successful-massage:
    "installation of sap db server finished successfully...." l.
    The massage above was shown direct after the massage: "Extracting SAP DB Tools Software"
    The Loop-back adapter is already installed (was the first ein did) and the files in win-folder 'hosts' and 'service' are correct (IP and so on)
    my system:
    Acer Aspire 5100
    Ram 1 GB
    HD 160 GB (140 GB frei)
    Win XP prof.
    How can I solve the installationproblem ?
    I think, I have to clean my system before starting a new installation-try, because there are already entries in my win-start-button:
    a) SAP DB Manager (but behind only a html-Link / no entry DeInstall)
    b) a second entry  SAP Front End (also behind just a html-link / no deinstall-button)
    Under system/controll panel -> software are no entries. So, I`m not able to deinstall the sapdb by win-controll-panel.
    And what is with registry-entries ? How can I delete the right entries in the registry. I dont know how to find them.
    Another way I tried: on the  SAP-CD 1 (kernel) with the file resume_setup.bat I get the same abort during installation I described at the top.
    Please, I need help, because I need the system as 6.20 for a trainning.
    Much thanks,
    Regards, Lars Stolpe
    MfG Stolpe

obsolete question ...

• How do I fix a initializing problem with my macbook pro? I only get to the blank screen with the apple logo and the "processing something"sign... it just doesn't start the system....

How do I fix a initializing problem with my macbook pro? I only get to the blank screen with the apple logo and the "processing something" sign... it just doesn't start the system....
    Please help
    Marcelo

If there is no loading bar, it's usually a problem with a third party kext file in OS X itself.
    You can press the power button down to force a hardware shutdown, then reboot holding the shift key down on a wired or built in keyboard, this will disable them and you go around and update your third party software.
    Gray, Blue or White screen at boot, w/spinner/progress bar
    Also take this time to backup your users files off the machine if possible.
    Most commonly used backup methods
    Sometime that won't work and you need to do more
    ..Step by Step to fix your Mac

• Problem with installation on PIV

I have a problem with installation Oracle 9.0.1 database on my
    RedHat 7.1 and 7.2 dist.
    My machine is PIV 1.4/768MB/40Gb
    On PIII 933/786/40 everethin works fine.
    Where is solution for my problem ??

Hello,
    PIV isn't problem on Linux. (I am tried)
    What is your problem ?
    regards
    peco

• Problem with installation - Augigy

I have a problem with installation on 32bit Vista. Im downloaded newest drivers (SB24_VTDRV_LB__04_0077) and when the installation start, i receive message "A higher version of driver is found in your system, installation will abort.".
    Help?

same problem here, is there a possibility zu force installation?

• After having yet another problem with my MacBook Pro and having to wipe the drive, I am now unable to sync my iPhones etc without erasing all the music on them. Is there a way around this? I have no other library!

After having yet another problem with my MacBook Pro and having to wipe the drive, I am now unable to sync my iPhones etc without erasing all the music on them. Is there a way around this? I have no other library!
    iTunes is a mess! It couldn't find it's own libraries and I was forced to create a new one. Now I don't know where my music is or if any's missing.

columbus new boy wrote:
    How crap is that?
    It's not crap at all.
    It's not that simple. For example, I've 3500 songs on my MacBook but don't want them all on my phone, so I have to manually select each song again???
    There has to be a solution.
    Why not simply make a playlist with the songs you want on the iPhone?
    and maintain a current backup of your computer.

• Hi, i've just got a problem with my macbook pro: I bought it two years ago and suddenly, it stopped working. Im freaking out. No answer from the people hwo suposed to know about these problems. Any tip??

Help!
    i had a problem with my macbook pro: on tuesday 16th (agoust, 2011) I went to a friend's house and show her some document i had in my computer, then i turned off my mac and it asked me: "there are some actualizations available, do you want to update before turn off?" i clicked on yes, waited for update and then the macbook turned off. When I got back home, I tried to turn it on again.... but nothing: it didn't sound baaaammmmm as allways, it didn't reacted. I tried again, but useless.
    The next day i went to one of these "authorized management centers", but they coudn't say anything or do anything about it. First they told me the problem was the battery, then the hard disk, then the video card... but don't. I left my mac there by two weeks, hoping they could help me, but they didn't. So I picked it up and go to other place.
    The rare thing is that i have just two years with my mac, and i didn't do anything stupid on it (didn't fall, get wet, microwave, hot, shocked, hit or anything) It just stopped working. Two times it turned on. But if not, it's the same story:
    When i pushed the button to turn on, sounds like baaaaaammmm, but then again, and again, and again, and the screen doesn't get blue or anything, it appears a foder with a "?" and then the computer turns off...
    Im wondering if this is a problem on this computers, because some of my friends told me things much like that that happened with their macbooks.
    What's going on??? why this is happening?? cn you help me?

This article may help: A flashing question mark appears when you start your Mac.

• Problem with installation and activation

Hi, I have a problem with the installation of Adobe Muse.
    I had a free 30-days trial, when it was over I bought the product ($ 13 per month), 
    I installed the program again and I see the same window with the finished Trials
    and it requires a serial number and does not allow to enter the program.
    I installed the program on your PC wife without any problems, but I can not install it on a laptop.
    I have a laptop with Windows 8 operating system.
    What I've done:
    1. Uninstalled the free program,
    2. check the connection to the Internet,
    3. has installed a new program from the official website adobe.com,
    4. Remove the line for the activation of the hosts file and resave the file,
    5. turned off the brandmower,
    6. rebooted.
    I can't get support for a 3 days, is it the most terrible support I've ever seen? I dunno
    Please help me at [email protected]

I guess this stuff helps me
    http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html
    2014-08-07 20:07 GMT+07:00 Дмитрий Броский <[email protected]>:
    thanx
    >
    2014-08-07 18:18 GMT+07:00 Prabhakar.Kumar <[email protected]>:
        problem with installation and activation  created by Prabhakar.Kumar
    >> <https://forums.adobe.com/people/Prabhakar.Kumar> in *Help with using
    >> Adobe Muse CC* - View the full discussion
    >> <https://forums.adobe.com/message/6619532#6619532>
    >>

• I am experiencing some major problems with my MacBook Pro. I have had some issues with it turning on/off at random times, but today, when starting, I get the grey start-up screen and a recovery bar. After filling in approx 1/4 of the way, the machine dies

I am experiencing some major problems with my MacBook Pro. I have had some issues with it turning on/off at random times, but today, when starting, I get the grey start-up screen and a recovery bar. After filling in approx 1/4 of the way, the machine dies. After starting it in recovery mode, it will not allow me to download OS X Mavericks- it says the disk is locked. Any ideas? I do not have a back-up and do not want to erase everything before I have explored my options. Help?

try forcing internet recover, hold 3 keys - command, option, r - you should see a spinning globe
    most people will tell you to do both pram and smc resets (google) and if you still have issues, either clean install (easy) or troubleshoot (hard)

Maybe you are looking for

• Url alias for portal

Hi All, I am new to this portal Can anybody suggest me a way to create alias for my portal. i want to access my portal using <b>http://<servername>:<port>/sapportal</b>         without using <b>http://<servername>:<port>/irj/portal</b> regards, prasa

• Help, cannot download software updates after HD erased!

Hello community, Back story: I'm an ISM major, so I'm typically pretty good with computers. I've also played with some torrents and I understand the risks that come with them but I'm someone who does my research before downloading. Well, I have Leopa

• What is this wait 90 days I'm hearing about?

Can someone please explain for me. In regard to a question about playing music tracks from a previous account. Like if a son previously used only Dads account and credit card but now he has his own credit card and a new iPhone and iTunes account. I h

• Setting Default Camera Calibration

How do I set the Camera Calibration to default to a certain profile. I used to use Presets when I imported the adjustment was applied then. I import now and have to go and change the Camera Calibration then SYNC the current folder to apply the profil

• M Audio Mobile Pre USB Problems!?

Hi again, Short term until the upgrade is decided upon any help with the problems we're having with our M Audio mobile pre usb would be greatly appreciated. First off if the charger is plugged into the ibook whilst the sound card is plugged into USB