Problem with muvo t100

hi.
My mp3 player has been charged for all night and the green is still blinking. I do not know why. I do not know how can transfer mp3 tracks from my computer to mp3 player.

Hi Napis777,
Have you tried plugging the MuVo T00 to another USB port or test it on another computer?
If it's not being recognized at all, it is recommended to contact customer support for help.

Similar Messages

• Problem with MUVO

Good day everyone.
    This is my first message here ?cause I?m presenting some problems with my new MUVO 00:
    I can't load all music in it. It stops in ,5 Gb aprox. and I can't load more music or files.
    What should I do?
    Thanx.

Hello again...
    I?m a real Newbie. I?ve just read the FAQ and got the solution. Sorry for bothering and thanx.

• Problems with Muvo V100 1

Hey, I gotta problem with my Creative Muvo V00 GB. It was workin properly until I tried to switch it off the computer. Now it's not working. I try to switch it on n there's an information Muvo and that's all. Maybe I switched it off the computer unproperly coz before everything was fine. Could u help me? I'd be very grateful

you mean it's getting stuck when you turn it on? then just reset/format it (or something like that). hold play button while plugging it to the computer and you will enter recovery mode.

• Another problem with MuVo Tx

I've got a huge problem with my MuVo Tx. It's the File System Error messege when I turn it on, but I can't fix it by formatting it. I tried to open the player as dri've h: at "My Computer", but I get an "E/A divice-error". So I tried to fix it by formatting, but the computer just locks itself when I try to. Has somebody any suggestions on how I could fix it, or even experiences?
    Alex

As per the?BEFORE you post, READ THIS FIRST (FAQ) post, have you tried a firmware update?

• Problem With MuVo V200 after software upd

Hi
    Today I buy a MuVo Gb,
    I check that the software ver. in the MP3 player
    was old.
    I download the file "MuVoV200_PCFW_LF__2_03.exe"
    and installede the file, No problem
    After the update I can NOT turn-on the mp3 player,
    and the pc can NOT see the MP3 in the USB port.
    So it is DEAD. Have can i wake-up the mp3 player ? again
    Regard
    Arne

From the website, download and install the Mass Storage Drivers.
    Then, press and hold the Play button while connecting your player to the USB port of your PC. This is connecting your V200 in what is called Recovery Mode.
    Keep pressing the Play button until the New Hardware Wizard starts.
    Complete the wizard.
    When finished reload the firmware. If it doesn't work with the latest version then try one of the earlier version linked to in the thread in my signature line.
    PB

• A Problem With Muvo V200 !!

Hi everybody, I've bought a Muvo V200 GB, and it works well , less one thing:
    When the blue light is activated I feel a very "high-pitched" sound, and it's very unpleasant.
    Can somebody tell me if there is a firmware that fix that problem ?
    I've tried to format the usb flash but I still have this problem. And I've also seen some posts in other forums that complain about that.

No, the problem is with the V200 hardware itself, not the headphones. But using a higher impedance phone results in this high frequency noise being greatly attenuated. Being a hardware issue, there is no possible firmware fix for this. The only option is to go to a higher impedance phone (the Koss KSC-75 sounds great and is available for $5 from amazon.com) or li've with the problem. You can of course set the player to have the backlight always off - this will also eliminate the problem except at startup but will make adjustments more difficult in the dark.

• Problem with MuVo Micro N200...please help

Hey there,
    I recently purchased a Creative MuVo Micro N200 Mp3 Player with 52 memory. It was working perfectly until yesterday when i tried transfering a few mp3s into the player. I was prompted with a dialog box that read 'cannot create file'. Thinking that it had something to do with my computer and tried my player again on a friends laptop and the same error message popped up.After that,i went to www.creative.com where i downloaded another driver and a new firmware. The driver was installed successfully onto my PC.However, when i tried intalling the firmware into the player the following message appeared 'cannot write into device.device timeout' even though i followed every step that was on the site. I know that it has nothing to do with my player memory as there is about 80mb of memory storage left.
    What is wrong with my player?What can i do?
    Any help is deeply DEEPLY appreciated.
    Denis

What state has it left your player in? Can you switch it on? Can you connect to it from your PC?
    When you couldn't get any more files onto your player where were the files on it's Were they all in the root folder? There is a limitation to the FAT filesystem where you cannot put too many files or folders into the root folder. Create sub-folders and put your files in them.
    Let us know answers to the above questions. If you can't connect to your player there are a few things we can try to get you back up and running.
    PB

• Problem with muvo N

Hello, scuse my english, i'm french.
    I have a muvoN200, and i try to encode with the line input.
    With a CD player, no problem, but with a microphe, i can't recorde.
    Maybe it's a prob of impedance, i don't know.
    this is the microphone :
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d..._BIN_Stores_IT
    What can i do?
    Thanks
    DaD

i thing y're right.
    Thank you for reply
    +
    DaD

• [Expert] Problem with Muvo² 5Go and firmwa

When i turn my mp3 player on, it shows first "Creative", then "Muvo?", and stop here. I can't listen to my mp3, can't connect it to my pc because it's not recognize anymore. Somebody has an idea on how to fix this problem?

A lot of people get the backlight buzz on different MuVo players and it is a hardware "feature" i.e. it can't be fixed by a firmware upgrade.
    Different headphones can make the noise appear worse - looks like the HQ-700 fall into this category. Not much to be said apart from:
    use different headphones.</LI>
    turn off the backlight.</LI>
    Sorry
    PB

• Problem with muvo N200 (power syst

hi
    my mp3player have one problem:
    my device has a breakdown after powering on for several times and it needs to replace its
    battery or connect to usb to can work again what can i do with this problem
    by the way i update it recently
    by thanks

Do you mean the button are damage or what? Try download and install the latest firmware. It will help solve many many problem.

• Problem with Muvo Slim

My dad has a new Muvo Slim and I am trying to put music on it for him. I can get it to copy up to 28Mb but not to fill it, is there a setting that I have wrong?
    Thanks
    Kizzmo

Make sure you have the latest firmware.
    Also try the player on another PC to see if the issue is with your PC, or some incompatibility with your PC and the Slim.

• Problem with Muvo FM TX after upgrading firmware to 1.19

My GB Muvo FM TX had been working fine, but I saw the new firmware and decided to give it a try anyway. I upgraded to .9.0. Now the player plays only first 5 minute or so of each MP3 file. After about 5 minutes, it stops playing and skip to next file. Again it will only play the first 5 minutes before skipping to next file.
    Could anyone give me some help?
    Thank you.
    yue

Well, I solved the problem. I downgraded firmware to .8 and then upgraded to .9.0 and the problem is gone. Also, this time I did not put the player into recovery mode.
    Yue

• Recording Problem With Muvo N

I've had my N200 about 2 months. Everything works great except when I try to record FM the player shuts off; it only started doing this recently. Is there any way to fix the problem?

Have you tried to upgrade/reload the firmware?

• Problem with Muvo Vidz, possible to go under warrenty repa

Think its still purchased within a year, so its under warrenty. I got it as a christams gift last year. So chances of getting a receipt is rather... Slim.
    Anyway, recently, the screen is a little screwed up. There has been a vertical line constantly, with distorted colours. Not sure if that counts as dead pixels, it still displays, but the colours are weird. No longer the colours it should display.
    http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7500/linemn8.jpg
    That is where the line is. Sorry for poor image quality, camera can't really get a clear image when zoomed/moved to that close. But you can see roughly where that brown line is, as pointed out by the white arrows. Thats one of my main concern.
    Also sometimes, it has trouble dislpaying. As in I didn't try it with videos, but as it scrolls the name of the song, the scrolling isn't exactly correct. It scrolls but the letters, which are white, kinda "ghosting" for a moment before it returns, then the next letter when scrolling away will "ghost" abit. Happens seldom, only witness it happening like 4-5 times, but it still happens.
    Also, when watching videos, it would frequently hang, each time with different situations.
    ) Hang with a loud screech, then restarts itself.
    2) Hang with a loud screech for a while and hangs there until I manually restart it.
    3) Hang with a loud screech, the movie's video continue to play, sound remains as screech and none of the controls work until I force reset it.
    4) Hang with a loud screech, screech remains, movie stucks.
    Happens numerous times already, uncountable.
    Errrr, how do I go about doing the warrenty thing? What would I need? Anyone has any idea?

If you require RMA or service for the product, you will need to contact Customer Support in your region. They will go through all the necessary stuff and advise you accordingly.
    Jason

• Problem with MuVo V100 "No Music&qu

My son got a Creative MuVo V00 GB as a gift a month ago. It was easy to put music on it. I loaded about 50 songs for him and he enjoyed listening to them. Then I tried to add another few songs for him and all seemed to be fine. Then he said all of the sudden he had "no music". When powering on the player it says "No Music". I can't for the life of me to get anything to work on it now. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help. My little boy is antsy for his player to work again.

Do you have the music still on your pc If so, then reconnect the player to the pc and see if the music shows up on the player in Windows Explorer. The best idea to get music on the player is to create some folders on the hard dri've, copy music into them, then drag and drop the folders into the player.

Maybe you are looking for