Problem with my Inspire T6100

When Im listening music or watching movies sound of my system RISE or go LOWER alone. Please someone tell me is that a hardware problem or what. Im warried about my system!
I have seen another people with this strange problem, and no answer. Pls, help with this.

I check every inch of this cable and others. It's look good to me. Is that any chance the problem is in the cable and it cant be seen, because on the surface of the cables there's nothing.
Mmm, is there a chance to have a problem with someone of the jacks of the sound card ?

Similar Messages

• Probelm with Creative Inspire T6100

Hello everyone, I'll really appreciate it if someone could help here. Just bought a new PC with sound card on board.Motherboard is: GB P35-DS3 /P35/LGA775The sound card is Realtek High Definition Audio. Along wiht the PC I got a 5.1 channel speaker system - Creative Inspire T1600. I installed the latest drivers for the sound card, also made sure the speaker system is plugged into the sound card slots as per the user guide and yet there is no sound coming out at all from the speakers. I also tried plugging out the speaker system and plugging in a normal pair of headphones, still no sound?.... I have re-installed the sound drivers a few times and there is no indication the issue is with the driver. Please help. Thanks a lot

Hey, thanks for your reply but I've figured it out. It was a problem with the sound card driver... It works now and it's great!

• I have a problem with the inspire t7900

hello all, i have the 7.1 speaker system, its greate, but i have one problem i am connecting it to a mp3 player, but the problem is that the sound volume change alone..!! i mean i leave the volume control after i settle it on a volume then the volume gets up and down alone without touching the remote its strange and they r less that month old !! plz if any one can help me i would be thankfull

I have a problem like this too. But my speakers system is the itrigue 3200. The model with the cheapest remote. The remote broke 2 or 3 weeks after I got the speakers system (but not from dell). The remote still work but baldy and the volume go up and down randomly and now I want to buy the wireless remote I200 but I live in Canada and Creative don't seem to consider that they have consumers in Canada. They don't ship in Canada.

• Problem with A300 inspire

Hi.
    I boughy A300 inspire today and installed everything and my speakers dont working. There are working only in Realtek HD Audio Menager.Can someone help me, please?

Satellite Pro A300-1GQ 
    This was the only place i found in all your sites at "Contact us" menu. If I'm in mistake please redirect me to the right e-mail or topic.
    These forums are for United States computers. For that European machine, you probably want to post elsewhere.
       Toshiba Support Forums Europe 
    You need to obtain a recovery disc that restores the hard drive to factory-new.
    -Jerry

• Problem with 6.1 6700 [I think volume control unit]

Hi, I've a volume problem with my Inspire 6.1 6700. The volume sometime turn to be loud or weak automatically. I think that the problem depends from the volume control unit. How i can resolve this problem? I tried to find another volume control unit, but I findn' it...
    Can you help me?
    Thanks.

kenz wrote:
    Hi,
    I've a volume problem with my Inspire 6.1 6700. The volume sometime turn to be loud or weak automatically. I think that the problem depends from the volume control unit. How i can resolve this problem? I tried to find another volume control unit, but I findn' it... Can you help me? Thanks.
    I have the same product (from 3 years)... and I had the same problem!... it's the faulty volume control! I changed it 2 times... the first replaced was broken ,5 years ago... the second (different from the original) 6 month ago... :smileysurprised:

• 7700 speaker problems with control Pod

ok if anyone has speakers like this they know it comes with a little control pd that controls the volume and bass. well i think the problem is that sometimes the volume goes really high or really soft. and if you turn the volume up or down, the sound will go back to normal and you will be blasted or can't hear it. its very anoying to listen to music or game and this happens. it does this regardless of the number of speakers attached, and my drivers are up todate. i have onboard sound on a asus A8V mobo so its a newer board. some people said that the pod can get wonky, and i am checking to see if anyone has any suggestions on what i should maybe try short of RMA the speakers, its not that i don't want to RMA it but i would have to pay shipping on a set of speakers witch is kinda gay. any help would be great.. thanks

fox_9 wrote:
    ok if anyone has speakers like this they know it comes with a little control pd that controls the volume and bass. well i think the problem is that sometimes the volume goes really high or really soft. and if you turn the volume up or down, the sound will go back to normal and you will be blasted or can't hear it. its very anoying to listen to music or game and this happens. it does this regardless of the number of speakers attached, and my drivers are up todate. i have onboard sound on a asus A8V mobo so its a newer board. some people said that the pod can get wonky, and i am checking to see if anyone has any suggestions on what i should maybe try short of RMA the speakers, its not that i don't want to RMA it but i would have to pay shipping on a set of speakers witch is kinda gay. any help would be great.. thanks
    I have the same problem with my inspire 6.'s volume pod, after well under a year of flawless perfomance, the volume lowers randomly especially when I adjust the pod's volmue or just touch or move it. If I try to simply adjust for the loss of volume by cranking it up, it likes to blast me outta nowhere when it decides to work again. The only thing I can do to shortcut the 'down time' while waiting for it to adjust to normal level is to tap on the pod repeatedly usually causing the volume to adjust quicker...but I'm sure thats not the right method for fixing this irritating problem...PLEASE wont someone HELP ME?! Feel free to e-mail me @ [email protected], thanx!
    Message Edited by BigLovan on 10-28-2004 01:16 AM

• Creative Inspire T6100 5.1 Speakers problem

Hello. I have Creative Inspire T6100 5.1 Speakers with SB Audigy Live! 24-bit installed Sound Card (it supports up to 7.1 speakers). Also I have Stereo Surround CMSS 3D settings (EAX)enabled. However when I'm listening to music or playing games my Rear Left speaker makes no sound. Before I had problem that Rear Right wasn't working (however rear left and right sound was on rear left speaker), but after replugging Rear Left doesn't work. Any ideas what might be the problem?
    Thanks for reading...
    EDIT:: I tried changing Rear Left and Rear Right speakers with each other in Subwoofer (where it connects) and Rear Left is working properly.
    Message Edited by Ripiz on 03-15-2008 10:52 AM
    Message Edited by Ripiz on 03-15-2008 10:57 AM

Hi all do you have any idea to solve my problem?
    Currently, I'm using the P5800. My problem is sub can't working. I fix together with SB24Bit External sound card.Previously is working. I'm very proud with the sound,after I decrease the master volume and bass level volume my sub suddenly quit.what happened actually?
    -Is that mean I need to change the sub speaker or the coil inside the magnet core is burned?
    -or maybe my component circuit like ic,capacitor,diode burned?
    If I plug n unplug the power to the sub,I can heard that 'bump'. Is that mean my circuit in good condition or maybe the charge and discharge for capacitor?
    Please answer me...
    Thank You

• Creative Inspire T6100 - I got a problem, pls help me!

I just bought a creative Inspire T6100 system, but I got a strange problem.
    I can hear just from the rear left and center speakers, all the others are muted. Every wire is perfectly connected to my phase 22 with 3 jack connectors. I tried to disable the basic soundblaster in the motherboard(I got an asus P5K), but it's the same... nothing changed...
    Can someone help me pls?

Hi Freddy I read your problem , here I have a solution for you . If you are using your motherboards existing inbuilt sound card then you arerequired to check the balance level. to check balance level. to check the balance you please click on start > control pannel > then click on " sound & audio devices"? In this menu click on " Advance" here you will found balance level of both master volume & wave . checkbalance sould be at center level. secondly go into your cards application software and select 5.1 or 6.1 speakers,to check the sound take a headphone and attach each output of sound card if sound is coming both channels then it meanssound card is ok. Check your T6060 speakers audio leads should be fully Inserted into sound cards socket. If your are using creative sound card then set it to factory default setting and check the problem will be automaticaly solved. Creative T6060 speakers are 5.1 speakers & it requires proper sound card . It is recomended to install creative Sound blaster5.1 or Creative Audigy Value sound card for exelent performance. Harjinder KlerCyberstar Infocom LtdChandigarh

• Creative Inspire T6100 Connection Problem ...

Hi,
    I have just purchased the Creative Inspire T6100 and intended on using them for my Laptop, I am not so good with technology but I bought these speakers purely because of the good reviews it had.
    The PROBLEM I have is that when I connect the 3 wires i.e. Black, Green and Orange , I only have space for one headphone jack on my Laptop as a result sound only comes through two of the fi've speakers. I realize that all 3 headphone jacks must be plugged into my laptop, but I simply do not know where to place the other two.
    Therefore I was wandering is there some sort of device which would allow me to connect those 3 wires into my laptop. Perhaps some sort of 3 to converter
    (Please remember I am a complete Novice on technology)
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank You

Hi Freddy I read your problem , here I have a solution for you . If you are using your motherboards existing inbuilt sound card then you arerequired to check the balance level. to check balance level. to check the balance you please click on start > control pannel > then click on " sound & audio devices"? In this menu click on " Advance" here you will found balance level of both master volume & wave . checkbalance sould be at center level. secondly go into your cards application software and select 5.1 or 6.1 speakers,to check the sound take a headphone and attach each output of sound card if sound is coming both channels then it meanssound card is ok. Check your T6060 speakers audio leads should be fully Inserted into sound cards socket. If your are using creative sound card then set it to factory default setting and check the problem will be automaticaly solved. Creative T6060 speakers are 5.1 speakers & it requires proper sound card . It is recomended to install creative Sound blaster5.1 or Creative Audigy Value sound card for exelent performance. Harjinder KlerCyberstar Infocom LtdChandigarh

• Having Problem With Inspire 5.1 5300 rear speaker...

After using my inspire 5.1 5300 for few year... right now im having problem with my rear speaker... just one channel was unable to start... Anyone know about repairing for speaker ? I Have try to switch to other channel it seem that just that rear speaker was unable to start... all should be ok... week before i still hearing sound from that rear speaker... but now it was unable to start. Anyone Have Any Idea Please Tell Me. Thank You

Just to clarify, by "FCP 5 friendly source material," he means video files that are a format (codec) that FCP 5 supports. What FCP 5 supports can be found in the EASY SETUP list. If the format you are working with isn't there, say if your footage is H.264 or MP4 or some other web compressed format, FCP won't work properly.  It needs to be in an editing codec if you want FCP 5 to work with it.
    Also, you need to make sure that your sequence settings match the settings of the footage you are trying to edit. If you add a clip to the sequence, and immediately have to render, that's a big clue to say that something isn't right. You should edit without rendering at all. 
    The most important thing you need to do is properly set up your project from the start, and the best way to do this is to choose a setting from the Easy Setups, located under the Final Cut Pro menu. Once you do this, you’ll need to create a new sequence.  This is because the sequence that is already in your new project is setup for the typical default setting of DV/NTSC, or for the settings of your last project, which might not match what you are currently working with.  So delete SEQUENCE 1 and create a new sequence:
    This new sequence will contain the settings you chose in the Easy Setup menu, and should match the format you captured

• Inspire t6100 speaker with iMac (OS X 10.6.6)

-I just bought a new iMac and already having Inspire T6100 and Creative X-Fi Sound Card.
    The iMac has Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack) in it but I have almost no idea how to make iMac work with the T6100 speaker.
    Any help wold be appreciated.

Hi,
    You need a 6.1/7.1 capable sound card that supports analog connection for the Inspire T6100. I don't think an iMac have those connectors.

• Problems with X-Fi Fatal1ty Plat & Inspire P7800

Hi there, I recieved my X-Fi Fatalty Platinum Champion and the P7800 Inspire 7.1 speakers today. From the speakers I get. Front Left, Front Right, Center, Rear Right and Subwoofer alright, but no sound at all from either Side or Rear Left. I checked the speakers themselves on the working speaker outputs and all seems good. I'm also getting a signal from each of the Line-Out ports of the S/C. I'm using Win XP Pro with SP2?
    Message Edited by GrinningDragon on 10-22-2007 11:29 PM

I've solved the problem. The connector cable that came with the Inspire speakers had a kink in the Black and Grey leads. (Amplifier input).Resplicing, soldering and taping the wires have enabled lovely 7.1 surround immersion. Had me worried that I was going to have to test the return policy of the vendor there.

• Problem with t6100 creative..

hi all....
    i have a problem with my t6100 creative...sometimes when im listening music or something else the sound from the speakers strenght or lowered alone :angry: can anyone help me ?!!

I have the same problem with the front right speaker cable, can anyone help please?
    Message Edited by Merrim on 07-20-2008 03:21 AM

• Problem with inspire 280 speakers

well i own creative inspire 280 speakers but im having trouble with them. First when i connect it to some devices background electric noise appears when im not playing anything, then if I connect the jack till the end, the played sound will only be mono, the only way to play it stereo is if i dont put the 3,5mm jack till the end but it still shows some background noise. How can i solve this issue?

i have a similar problem with my 280 speakers.

• Problem with inspire 5100 digital decoder

I have some problem with the decoder included with the Inspire 500 digital. I usually have it connected by soundblaster's audigy digital out to decoder's coaxial digital in (SPDIF). and recently sound has dissaperas replaced by a chipping and cropping low noise. Have you any ideas about it's. When I connect the soundblaser's speakers out to decoder's line in works only for stereo (losing 5.1 capabilities), and bypassing the decoder i can get 5.1 sound, but i can't use the included remote control to change volume or anything.
    Thank you.
    I'm sorry for my poor english, it's not my native lenguage.

I'm not sure exactly how you're connecting things. You say you connected an optic out to a digital DIN on the receiver? These are totally different connectors.
    The output on the card itself isn't optical. What you could use is a minijack to RCA (female) adapter, and then connect a standard RCA to RCA, male to male (SPDIF) cable to that, which plugs into the coaxial input on the receiver. Alternati'vely you could use a minijack to Digital DIN adapter and connect the DIN cable to that, and connect to the receiver.
    Do you have the SBLi've 24-bit External? Do you mean you connected the optical output to the optical input on the receiver?
    It may be best to contact Customer Support to speak to them one-on-one, to go over the connections and settings, if you're unsure of which to use.
    Cat

Maybe you are looking for

• Mac OS 10.4 can not recognize Mac OS 10.6 disc partitions

Hi, I am in a big problem, I already post it Western DIgital Comunity forum but I still not get a good answer from the forum or from WD support. http://community.wdc.com/t5/Other-Internal-Drives/WD7500BPKT-is-not-recognized-b y-MacOs-10-4/td-p/266338

• Transport selection screen variant of ad-hoc query

Hi, I've created an ad-hoc query using sq01,sq02,sq03 and I've assigned it to a transaction and created a screen selection variant. Now I want to transport the screen selection variant. RSTRANSP doesn't seem to work for that. Thanks

• PLM table for Internal Order budget, Actual Cost and Actual Hrs

Dear all In cProjects version 4.0, we have integration with existing ECC 6.0. We create Internal Order manually and assign it to cProjects. One cProject  having one Internal Order. Resource Planning part is managed in cProjects while Actual Time keep

• Create Stanadlone JARs with Third-party API

Hi, I'm working on some personal explorations using OSB 11g, and for that I need to call some JARs with my code. But, the problem is that I'm using Apache POI API for reading MS Excel files. So, how do I go about exporting the POI API along with my c

• Error in processing the Output Type ZEML

Hello,    For the Purchase order , i have configured the output type  ZEML in nace with medium as 'Simple Mail'. But when i process the message for ZEML in ME29n , it gives a n error saying '   Please maintain an output device in your user master dat