Re : Help on New harddisk for T41

I need help on how to get baCK THE ibm ACCESS on the harddisk.
I have changed a new harddisk but did not have a copy of the window xp
except the product key.
Now I could not even get into IBM access to do anything.
Please help !

It might be too late because of the model, but you can contact Lenovo to get a copy of the Recovery Disks.  They are typically $45, but if the hard drive was faulty, and was still under warranty, they might be able to send them to you for free.
T61,T42(x2)T41,T40(x2),R40,T30(x2),T23(x3),T21,T20,X20,A31,A21M,600/E/X(multiples of each),770X,i1400(x2),760XL,760ED(x2 w/base),380XD,755CD,750P,360P,365X,560X,701C/CS,730T,PS/Note

Similar Messages

• Need help. New camera for student

I need a need camera for my 15 year old girl who is taking photography.  she needs a camera with a reflex system  or a digital camera with a "M" (whatever that is).  can anyone advice which would be the best camera and best price.
    I do not wish to buy something fancy, I need something affordable and to meet  requirements for class.
    thanks for the help

It actaully depends on the budget. There are some point and shoot camera with manual controls like Canon G12, Nikon P500. If you want one with interchangable lens than can go with DSLR cameras. Few days back Canon has announced 2 new DSLRs Canon T3i and T3 you can have a look at the Canon T3i Preview. Also it is quite possible that Canon drops the prices for Canon T2i or Canon T1i since the new one has come, so if you can wait for few more weeks than might see some drop in prices.
    This information is provided "as is" for information purpose only, I am professional content editor at Camerafobia Blog - Digital Camera, DSLR Reviews
    I am hobbyist photographer and have played with most of the leading cameras.

• Help Neede: New API for KM

Dear All,
    I have found that com.porta.security.IUser class is deprecated in new release and it is giving error.
    I have to get <b>ResourceContext(IUser)</b> object to access KM. What is the new way to access KM docments using new API?
    Please provide some sample code if possible.
    Kind regards,
    Sreejesh.

Hi,
    With "deprecated" you mean this class
    om.sapportals.portal.security.usermanagement.IUser
    What do you mean with "giving error"?
    As to my knowledge you currently have to live with the deprecated IUser class for using the KM API. The current
    com.sap.security.api.IUser
    will not work.
    Kind regards,
    Dominik Witte

• Help Need New Driver For MG2100 Where Is It?

I am having a hard time finding the driver for Canon Printer all in one the MG2100 series where is that can not find it please help also when I needed to print out my homegroup setup with password I get a error and it wont print help please ty 
    Error Code is 2147500037 

Hi CynthiaAvey,
    Thanks for your reply!  We suspect you may have the PIXMA MG2120 printer, which often appears with the the phasing "2100 Series" on the manual and packaging.  However, the official model number can be found on the unit itself, typically on or near the control panel.  If the PIXMA MG2120 is indeed your printer, you can download the driver from the following page: 
    http://usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/photo_all_in_one_inkjet_printers/...
    However, if you do have a different printer, or the link above did not allow your PIXMA MG2120 to continue printing, please visit the link below for further assistance.  Thanks so much! 
    http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer
    Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

• Help with new computer for Photoshop Use ?

I am going to upgrade my laptop (prefer using laptop for various reasons) and I have the choice of two laptops. Yeah one is more expensive and is a gaming laptop but I just want to know which will work best with Photoshop CS6
    The two laptops I have the choice of and I don't want any other suggestions please as I only have these to choose from are:
    HP Envy DV7
    (details here)
    Samsun Series 7 Gamer
    (details here)
    The specs might not say but they both come with Win8 64 Bit
    I know the Samsung is a high end gaming laptop but that dosent mean it will be great at photoshop and would the cheaper HP do photoshop just as well for less money ??
    I would greatly appreciate any help and advice
    thanks

Honestly, one cannot hope to advise you reasonably on how best to run an application as complex as Photoshop without your having stated any of your needs or goals.  Pretty much any modern computer will be able to run Photoshop.  But...
    What kind of work products are you going to want to make with Photoshop?
    Big images? Small images? Huge images?
    Are you planning to do things that rely heavily on the GPU?  3D?
    Are you going to work with an external monitor?  Is color-management important to you?
    CS6_User wrote:
    would the cheaper HP do photoshop just as well
    That's a kind of meaningless question.
    It's akin to asking, "Would a Dodge take me to the store better than a Ford?"
    If you're considering doing serious Photoshop work I'd suggest reconsidering a desktop system.  Laptops are typically optimized for things other than what Photoshop needs.
    -Noel

• Help buying new RAM for my MBP

Hi there guys!
    I have this mid 2010 mpb 15", osx lion, and I think it's getting slower everyday.
    Now I decided to switch the RAMS an Im looking forward to leave it with 8gb, as that slow boot is driving me crazy, especially and Ive already tried all the cleaning stuff.
    So, do I have to use the slower RAM suggested by apple (PC3-8500 DDR3 1066 MHz type RAM) or I could go on an install this one (PC3-12800 DDR3 1600 MHz type RAM), which is the default for the newer 2012 mpbs?

I agree with ComputerFixer. Use the correct spec RAM for your machine, otherwise there is a very good chance it will not boot.
    Maximum Memory
    8.0 GB
    Memory Slots
    2 - 204-pin PC3-8500 (1066 MHz) DDR3 SO-DIMM

• HT4972 HELP ON NEW IOS FOR NEOPHYTE USER!!

I meant to rate this article 1 vs 5!! Not enuf info for total neophyte. Do I need a PC to update iOS on my iPad?? (then what good is it!?) how do I save my downloaded media content??

If you are on iOS 4 then yes, you will need to do the next update by connecting to a computer's iTunes - when you've done that update and you have iOS 5+ installed (the current version is 5.1.1, so that is what you'd be updating to), then you will then be able to do future updates directly on the iPad (you will get a Settings > General > Software Updates option appear on the iPad).
    To update to iOS 5.1.1 you will need the latest version of iTunes on your computer - you can check if your computer's iTunes is up-to-date via, on a PC, 'Help > Check For Updates', and on a Mac 'iTunes > Check For Updates'
    When you have that installed, connect the iPad to it and copy any purchases off it via File > Transfer Purchases - that will copy your iTunes purchases to your computer, which will include music, apps, ibooks, tv shows, films (but not films rented directly on the iPad, so you will need to watch them first). You may also want to copy photos off the iPad as well. Then force a backup of the iPad by right-clicking the iPad 'Device' on the left-hand side of iTunes and selecting 'Backup'. You should probably also copy off the iPad any important documents, notes, files etc e.g. via the file sharing section at the bottom of the device's apps tab when connected to iTunes, via wifi, email, dropbox etc - they should be included in the backup, but it's best to have a copy of them outside of the backup just in case.
    You can then start the update by selecting the iPad on the left-hand side of iTunes, and on the Summary tab on the right-hand side clicking the Check For Updates button.
    Updating to iOS 5+ : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4972

• Album Aritst help in new Version for I-Pods?

Ok I know there are severla post on this topic but I have become confused when reading them. I am curious:
    * Can I use the grouping feature on the I-pod (Not I-Tunes)
    * Can I change one of the three sorting attributes in ITunes to the "Grouping" attribute? In other words replace "Artist" with "Grouping". I understand that I can add grouping to the columns with [track number] and [track title]... but thats not as efficient as if I could use it in the upper attribute cols.
    My purpose for this is to treat the Grouping Field the same way that I use the [AlbumArtist] field in Windows Media Player. It allows me to better organize my library that includes compilation and "Tribute" albums. For Example I have a Janis Joplin Tribute album that contains several artists who are covering songs and therefore the srtist tag is populated with each individual artist... it would be better if I had a tag field like grouping that I can insert "Janis Joplin" so that when searching the library the songs will be together... the same thing happens with movie sound tracks.
    Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

In other words, the upgrade process did not go altogether well and the device has lost all its contents. When you plug it in, they will be restored from the backup.

• Urgent help on  new patches for india localisation..

Hi all ,
    My instance is 11.5.9 is at india localisation level 105D2.
    I have to upgrade it for Cess, Service and Vat tax.
    Please suggest me which all patches i need to apply.
    Is there any issue in upgrading for Cess, Service and Vat tax at 105D2 level.
    Regrads
    shashi bhushan
    [email protected]

Hello,
    you will absolutelly need a JAVA stack to use Adobe Forms. It can be a double stack installation, or a stand alone JAVA installation of the same release connected to the ABAP.
    Best regards,
    Dezso Pap

• Help! New Country for Work!

I have to go to Bolivia for 12 to 16 weeks. I am absolutely NOT taking my iPhone. Can I cancel my plan until I get back to Washington DC in June?

No, you cannot. But you can switch to AT&T's cheapest voice plan and cancel any text plan that you have. You will still be on the hook for the full $30 for data, but I think you can find a cheap voice plan for about $30. And be sure to pay your bill on-line, or AT&T will disconnect your service and you will be responsible to pay the re-connect fee (it's more a penality, since it's costs AT&T next to nothing to re-activate your account).

• Need Help to create new screen for RF Sapconsole

Hi Guru's
    I'm new on RF (but some years in ABAP) since last week.
    I need help to create new screens for RF (SAPLLMOB).
    Can someone explain me the procedure to create screen (with ABAP code after) or perhaps someone have an exemple (simple or not) ?
    I have to develop 2 new screens with really few time.
    And, another subsidiary question :
    how SAP can transfert information between the flash gun and the screen i have developped.
    Is there some code to add to enable this functionality or it is include in SAPLLMOB on standard fields ????
    It's a new strange world for me today...
    Many thanks to everyone who can explain me
    Alain

hi,
    I am facing this problem as well. Is there any reference to create the new screen?
    Hope someone can help! Thanks!
    Regards,
    Darren

• I bought iPhone 4 for my wife, didn't create a separate apple ID account for her at that time. How can I now create a new one for her, sync her phone to the same PC that I sync my iPhone with without loosing all of her data, contacts, etc. Please help!

I bought iPhone 4 for my wife, didn't create a separate apple ID account for her at that time. How can I now create a new one for her, sync her phone to the same PC that I sync my iPhone with without loosing all of her data, contacts, etc. Please help!

I bought iPhone 4 for my wife, didn't create a separate apple ID account for her at that time. How can I now create a new one for her, sync her phone to the same PC that I sync my iPhone with without loosing all of her data, contacts, etc. Please help!

• Hi all, i'm new and facing a problem while creating a new file for Xcode. I can't select the box "with XIB for user interface" if the subclass is "UIViewController".this problem happen after i upgrade Xcode to 4.6 version.Appreciate for any help rendered.

Hi all, i'm new to Mac book & Xcode. I'm learning and facing problems while creating a new file for Xcode. Before i upgrade the software, i have no issue to create simple steps in apps. After upgrade Xcode to 4.6 version, i'm facing lot's of issue eg.
    1) "the identity "iphone developer" doesn't match any valid certificate/ private key pair",
    2) can't select the box "with XIB for user interface" if the subclass is "UIViewController"..
    Appreciate for any help rendered.

Mikko777 wrote:So what is the best?
    I wouldn't judge. I've been to Arch for a week, you know? But as said, it's VERY close to it.
    What I dislike after a week is makepkg not handling dependencies automatically (which would be overhead, so probably not appropriate).
    Mikko777 wrote:Also theres KDEmod for modular kde, dunno if its for 64 bits tho.
    Don't actually need that as said ... I see no real benefit of having that other than not beeing a KDE user or having Gentoos useflags.
    Mikko777 wrote:PS:You produce a lot of text and welcome smile
    Yeah. Wonder why I'm still employed? So do I ...

• Hi - just using the new iMovie for the first time - apparently there should be a sidebar containing tools like "Content Library". Not on mine - even in Window view, Content Library features like text etc are all greyed out - obviously it's me - help?

Hi - just using the new iMovie for the first time - apparently there should be a sidebar containing tools like "Content Library". Not on mine - even in Window view, Content Library features like text etc are all greyed out - obviously it's me - anyone help please?

Sorry - I should have added that I have imported a Quicktime movie, originally created as an iPhoto slideshow.
    I want to create rolling credits at the movie end and apparently you can only do this using iMovie - can you help please?

• I just got a new iPod for Christmas, it says I can't connect it to iTunes because the "Apple Mobile Device service is not started." Help?

I just got a new iPod for Christmas, it says I can't connect it to iTunes because the "Apple Mobile Device service is not started." Help?

See Here  >  http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1567

Maybe you are looking for