Reinstalling t60

hey there,
recently my thinkpad t60 crashed and a blue screen kept appearing so i had to empty the hard disk. now if i want to reinstall windows (xp) i get a blue screen with the notification: setup can't find a harddisk drive in your computer, make sure your harddisk is properly installed and configured.
What should i do???
please help i really don't know what to do with this one.
Solved!
Go to Solution.

Hello and welcome to our forum!
Simply go into Bios and switch your HDD from AHCI to compatible, the Win will find the HDD.
After installation AHCI driver you are able to switch back.
See for further clean install instructions this guide on Notebookreview.
Kind regards
Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter! Try the forum search, before first posting: Forum Search Option
Please insert your type, model (not S/N) number and used OS in your posts.
I´m a volunteer here using New X1 Carbon, ThinkPad Yoga, Yoga 11s, Yoga 13, T430s,T510, X220t, IdeaCentre B540.
TIP: If your computer runs satisfactorily now, it may not be necessary to update the system.
 English Community       Deutsche Community       Comunidad en Español

Similar Messages

• External USB keyboard does not work with T60 after BIOS upgrade

External USB keyboard does not work properly with T60 after 2.26-1.07 BIOS upgrade.
    It does the same with or without the docking station.
    Anyone else bumped into this problem yet? 
    Has someone found any fixes for this?
    t

Hi and welcome the forum!
    Try uninstalling all USB hub devices from the device manager and reinstalling them again, particularly the keyboard's.
    v2.26 is supposed to fix the issue according to lenovo:- http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-63024
    Hope it helps.
    Maliha (I don't work for lenovo)
    ThinkPads:- T400[Win 7], T60[Win 7], IBM 240[Win XP]
    IdeaPad: U350
    Apple:- Macbook Air [Snow Leopard]
    Did someone help you today? Compliment them with a Kudos!
    Was your question answered today? Mark it as an Accepted Solution! 
      Lenovo Deutsche Community     Lenovo Comunidad en Español 
    Visit my YouTube Channel

• Regarding the wireless problem of my T60. Hope there is someone who can help me out. Thx.

I have read some of the posts and i found out that some of the Thinkpad users have the problem of unable to connect wireless network using Access Connection but not Window wireless network connection. For my case, i have connect the network with both of them. In fact, when i use either one to connect, the other would be connected too.
    The problem is, sometimes when i use my wireless network, my wireless would be switched off automatically, and the wireless light is then off, and after that i cannot switched the wireless on again. I tried on it using access connection, failed. I tried Fn+F5 to on it, but no matter how many times i click on 'on', there would not be any response. The only thing i can do after this is to restart to laptop.
    I called Lenovo Support to help me solve the problem, but still failed. The first time they asked me to installed some drivers and reinstall my Intel(R) Pro/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection. These files included 79uj29us which is a bios update, 7kwc50ww which is the wireless driver installation, 7tvu12ww which is the hotkey driver update, and last 7tku03ww, a power management driver update. But the problem remains. The 2nd time i called, they asked me to uninstall my Access Connection and use window wireless connection as they may cause conflict to each other, and they asked me to uncheck the option of 'Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power' in the power management of wireless drive in device manager, but problem persists. The last time i called the technician and he said they only can check if it is a hardware problem and there most probably be nothing else they can do for my softwares and drivers, and he also believed that it might be the network configuration of my service provider that cause the problem, but i personally do not think so as it is quite hard to believe that the my service is switching off my wireless hardware and i have other laptop in my house too but they do not experience this problem.
    Last night i discovered something new, when the wireless is off automatically again, i ran a test on the the wireless device using PC Doctor, for PCI express status test, it passed, for the wireless connectivity and signal strength test, results showed there was 'no connection', when it comes to network link test, it showed 'internal error', the TCP/IP network connection test showed failed. Then i restarted it and ran the test with the wireless switched off by my self, the PCI express status test passed too, but the remaining four test all showed 'no connection'.
    I really hope if there is someone there to help me out to solve the problem or to enlighten me what the real problem is, could it be software or hardware problem, or could it be other problems like registry or what? I greatly appreciate if anyone can help me to solve this. Thanks alot.
    Message Edited by cat_felix on 06-13-2008 09:54 PM
    Message Edited by cat_felix on 06-13-2008 09:55 PM
    Message Edited by cat_felix on 06-14-2008 04:15 AM

I have uninstalled my Access Connection, but this problem seems to persist. IBM technician have changed the wireless card of my T60, the first few days after it was changed was very fine, no problem at all. About a week later, the problem occured again, and it happened quite frequently after that occurence. Now i really have no idea what is the cause and how to solve it. Will be greatful if there is anyone that can help me.

• T60 no longer recognizes CD-RW / DVD ROM

so my T60 suddenly stopped recognizing the CD-RW/DVD ROM.
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled and tried updating the drivers, but it keeps going into conflict in device manager.
    I went into the Bios to try and test, but it isn't recognized there either.
    What can be wrong with it. I have tried just about everything I know to fix it.
    please help 

Restart your computer, when you see the Thinkpad splash screen press the blue button. Go into the diagnostics and test the cdrom from there. Report back with the results.
    T60 2623-D7U, 3 GB Ram. Dual boot XP and Linux Mint.
    T400 2765-T7U Windows 7
    Registered Linux User #160145
    FYI: I am not employed by Lenovo

• What's the *minimum* i need to reinstall my T61?

I'm going to reinstall my T61 with a vanilla version of xp and plan to install the minimum required downloads from lenovo.
    Please, lenovo, could you identify what these are?
    - Specifically, do I need to install any special drivers for this laptop?
    - The only user-level features I want are the blue function keys and the trackpad. I can happily live without the fingerprint reader, "thinkvantage" button etc
    thanks,
    graham.
    ps - the reason I want a vanilla install is:
    - I'm fed up of the slow startup and ridiculous number of processes running on this machine; it's the fastest machine i own, and the slowest to login and logout.
    - i can't get wireless connectivity to work properly - "access connections" seems to be obstructing the connection being made: if I choose "set up in xp" it doesn't let me close the relevant dialogs; if I try to set up the connection details within "access connections" it doesn't appear to support WPA2-PSK.
    - if i disable "access connections" the machine BSODs every so often; not necessarily due to lenovo software, but it would be good to remove one of the possible variables (and "access connections" provides no functionality i need anyway)
    - perhaps i need an update of lenovo software - but "check for updates" fails with "can't get user data"

Hi Grhm,
    Its a shame to hear you are having issues with the think vantage software. I my self have never had any issues with it from my T41, T43p, T60, and X61t. lol
    If you want to do a clean install i would recomend after the install is complete downloading the "System Update" program from the Think Vantage collection. This software will then identifi what drivers need to be downlaoded and installed. It should not how ever download any other TVT programs.
    Once the program has downloaded and isntalled all the necessary drivers you can then uninstall the "System Update" program.
    Just a note the WPA2 is AES based and not supported on certian wireless cards so it could be that your wireless card doesnt support that. It might also be that you need to be running XPSP3 for windows to be able to use that function.
    Before going down the reinstall route I would disable as many startup programs as necessary, update the wireless drivers and reinstall access connections.
    Hope This Helps.
    Peter.

• T60 VGA issue

Hi all
    I have a problem with a second hand T60 I just bought. Everything works besides thre VGA port. I have tried to connect to a LCD screen and a projector, but without success at all.
    I am a rookie when it comes to BIOS settings, drivers etc., so can anyone explain to me how I can correct this - and keep in mind - I'm a rookie at this, so details are greatly appreciated....;-)
    KR
    Kenneth

Try to reinstall the latest driver there : http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndocid=MIGR-62841
    Uninstall the old one first.
    Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information on it.
    ThinkPad T510 4313-CTO Windows 8 x64 - Intel Core i7-620M - NVIDIA NVS 3100M - 8GB RAM - 240GB SSD- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 - Gobi 2000.
    ThinkPad Helix 3697-CTO Windows 8.1 x64 - Intel Core i7-3667U - Intel HD Graphics 4000 - 8GB RAM- 256GB SSD - Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 - Ericsson C5621gw

• T60 wireless adaptor problem

Hi everybody!
    I reinstalled the windows on my T60 and didn't have any problem with my Intel PRO Wireless 3945ABG adaptor.
    After one day it stopped working. The small green light for it doesn't turn on anymore, even if a press fn+F5.
    I tried to reinstall the driver and it didn't help. I tried to find any problem in its settings, but I couldn't. I've ran out of ideas.
    Can you help me,please? Has anyone ever encountered this problem or a similar one?
    Thanks!
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Oh, God! I'm so embarrassed!
    After all these tries and installing, uninstalling, reinstalling, and doing the same thing over and over again, I discover that there is a switch for it. Sorry everybody, I have no excuse. Oh, I might have: I bought it only 5 days ago.
    I thought that Maliha was talking about fn+F5, I didn't know that there was a real switch.
    Excuse me again!
    Thank you for your help!

• T60 running Windows 8 won't extend display to monitor

Hello,
    I checked the forums but couldn't find a similar topic.
    I have a T60 coming up on it's 8th birthday. About a year and a half ago I installed windows 8. Just recently I tried to extend my work space to a second VGA monitor, in addition to the T60's LCD, in a dual-monitor configuration. I've seen this done before on T60 loaded with XP or Vista.
    If I connect a VGA monitor, it will mirror my LCD screen fine on the monitor. But when I try Ctrl-F7 to toggle display options, a message comes up from the right saying, "Second Screen: Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using a different video card."
    Not my first time to the rodeo. I went to Device Manager and learned that my ATI display driver had been replaced with "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter." I assume this is some kind of generic driver microsoft pushed out to make older components compatible with Windows 8. So I figured I'd download the driver from AMD.
    I actually don't remember the graphic card I have, but searching for my T60 model number (2623D7U) shows it as ATI Mobility Radeon X1400. Unfortunately, AMD never updated the X1000 series of drivers for Windows 8. In fact, I can't seem to find any drivers on their website lower than 2000.
    There are some links on various forums suggesting to download the Windows 7 version of the X1400 driver, but apparently AMD changed their website around in February and the links are all broken, and as I said, I can't seem to find any of those drivers on the AMD website.
    Just to be clear, everything is working fine as it is, and I don't want to risk screwing it up. But if someone knows how to solve this issue and enable me to gain the ability to add dual monitor mode please let me know. Short of that, if there's a cheap graphic card you can recommend for my PCMCIA slot which could do the trick, I would appreciate it.
    Thank you!
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Get the Vista driver for your machine here: Ati X1400 driver Vista (32bit/64bit)
    Run the setup file to extract the drivers, but cancel the installation, as Windows 8 does not like
    the Catalyst Control Center. Then you just manually install the drivers through Device Manager
    by pointing it to C:\DRIVERS\WIN\VIDEO
    I've done this on quite a few T60's and this always fixes the dual display issue, which Windows
    does a great job managing.
    ThinkPad W540 (20BG) - i7-4800MQ/24GB // ThinkPad T440s (20AQ) - i7-4600U/12GB
    ThinkPad T440p (20AW) - i7-4800MQ/16GB // ThinkPad Helix (3698-6EU) - i5-3337U/4GB
    ThinkPad W520 (4282-W4Q) - i7-2720QM/32GB // ThinkPad T400 (2767-W1C) - P9500/8GB
    ThinkPad T61 (7665-CTO) - T7700/4GB // ThinkPad T60p (8741-C2G) - T7400/4GB

• T60 system not recognizing drivers.

I have a T60 laptop, model 2613-HKU. Recently I just reinstalled Windows XP. After the OS installation, I installed every drivers listed on Lenovo's website:
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/MIGR-62928.html
    Still, under "Device Manager", I saw a list of uninstalled devices:
    -Biometric Coprocessor
    -Ethernet Controller
    -Network Controller
    -PCI Device
    -SM BUS Controller
    -Unknown Device
    -Video Controller (VGA Compatible)
    So I think in this case my issue would be likely to caused by the system not recognizing the drivers? Any help or suggestion would be really appreciated. I have posted a similar post before since I thought I only have an issue with the wireless system, so I apologize if anyone consider this somewhat a duplicate post.

Just checkin: Lenovo driver installs have two steps: 1. Extract 2. Install. Did you do step 2?
    When you run the downloaded file it extracts, usually to a directory under C:/DRIVERS, then you go to that directory, and run the installer (usually setup.exe, but not always - check the installation instructions).
    I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!

• What drivers do I need to reinstall different OS and where can I download them for ThinkPads T61?

I just accidentally purchased one ThinkPads T61 with Linux OS version.  I don't use Linux so I plan to wipe out Linux and install Windows XP Pro instead.  I have the Windows OS, but as I know I will need to install some drivers afterward to make the notebook work properly. 
    My question would be: How many and what drivers do I need to reinstall different OS and where can I download them?
    Thank you for your help!
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Right here.
    T60 2623-D7U, 3 GB Ram. Dual boot XP and Linux Mint.
    T400 2765-T7U Windows 7
    Registered Linux User #160145
    FYI: I am not employed by Lenovo

• Disable the CTRL+ALT+DELETE when log in xp T60

I have T60 and i just installed lenovo xp again, and every time i log in XP i need to press CTRL+ALT+DELETE, how i can get this uncomfortable think off?
    I just want to sing by my fingerprint

You have to install the Thinkvantage Fingerprint Software, then configure it to act as the logn provider.
    Remember, you can also set Single Sign On and enroll your prints then configure those speicifc fingers to allow BIOS logon and assuming you are starting thes ystesm ffom a cold boot,  use the finger at bios, sit back and watch it logon to windows
    IF YOU ARE HI SEC MODE / POSSIBLY EVERY OTHER MODE TOO AND YOU JUST RESTART FROM ONE WINDOWS SESSION TO ANOTTHER W/O POWERING OFF.... SSO doesn't apply and you will have to swipe at Windows logon.
    A TIP, if a Thinkpad is configured for BIOS logon and the ThinkVantage Fingerprint software is removed or the entire OS is reinstalled....you can still makeshift a SSO:
    1. Most likely, the thinkpad will preserve your BIOS biometric finerprint logon settings
    2. Avoid resintalling the Thinkvantage finter software and use tweakui to set the Windows Autologn function. Since you've successfully used your fignerprint to start the laptop, it is still as secure as it would be if you had Windows Thinkvantage Finger soft installed but your SSO is now Windows provided but the user experience is the same and just as fast.
    Don't just sit there, take a second and use the Kudo's button to compliment the people who help you.

• T60 WLAN COMPLETELY GONE after installing latest Update Intel Wireless WiFi Link for Windows XP

I just reinstalled a T60 from scratch TWICE  to the point of updating  - Intel Wireless Wifi Link for Windows XP -
    Just after that very latest Update (3.1.1.1 or so?)  there is no WLAN possible and I had to find out, that  a system restore is impossible either! (Simply does not work and asks me to get another point and try again)
    I have a full backup done by acronis 2010 so that does not bother me so very much.
    The point is that I like to WARN everybody to install that Update to their T60  e.g. 2008YWJ !!!
    (contains 3945AGB WLAN Module!)
    After Updating U HAVE NO CHANCE TO REPAIR IT! U get always the problem signature 
    szAppName: AcSvc.exe  szAppVer: 5.6.1.33  szModName: PfMgrApi.dll
    szModVer : 13.0.0.2  offset: 000d4912
    and the System wants to report that stuff to MicroSoft...again and again...every time u
    start AccessConnections.
    U can DEinstall AccessConnections and Intel Wireless Wifi Link for XP completely, reboot
     and REinstall it....just 2 get the same messages and NO WLAN anymore.
    I could not get out of this Driver Installation Hell until I did a complete Recovery Install and
     I got back to Hell when System Update REinstalled Intel Wireless WiFi Link for XP
    automagically...;-(((
    And again NO CHANCE to roll back, No chance to get rid of that annoying bug. This time I have an ACRONIS-Image so I can spare some time....
    Somebody shoud really CHECK this, because it should not be possible to break down an completely NICE RUNNING Thinkpad THIS WAY just by updating it! As it took me abaout 12 Hours of Administration by now I
    really would apreciate to help whomever to find out what the hell is responsible 4 this !!!
    Why is XP System Restore not working on an T60 to roll back to Point b4 installation of this Update???
    (I could  not use that Thinkvantage-System Recovery because it did not even get all its updates by the 
    time the system went in limbo during install! What i defintely can say is that it breaks at exactely
    same point when Intel Wifi Updates is installed...
    I do my Acronis Restore now and try 2 avoid this Update....;-(
    if anybody KNOWS how to get that system 2 an earlier point of an install orgy i whould be thankful to get that information...
    I am keeping alive 12 Thinkpads here R40 R50 T42 T43 T60 T61p T400 T500 and  NEVER
    experienced problems like this in many  years!
    cheers
        GAL9000

gal9000, welcome to the forum,
    have you tried running windows system restore from safe mode? It usually works then because some anti-virus softwares will prevent it from running successfully from "normal" windows.
    Hope this helps.
    Andy  ______________________________________
    Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points
    Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more. FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.
      Deutsche Community     Comunidad en Español    English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество
    PepperonI blog 

• T60 bios security issues

Hello everyone,
    I understand password bypass is a forbidden topic on this board, so I will try to frame my question appropriately.   My college-age daughter has a 3 year old T60 which i bought for her at the beginning of her college career.  At that time, I set up her POP & bios passwords & registered our fingerprints without fully understanding what I was doing.  She loves the notebook so much that she declined my offer to replace it with a newer unit.  So, we instead added memory & swapped out the hdd.  So far, so good.  I then got an external usb enclosure for the old hdd, so she can use it as a backup device. That's when it became clear I didn't know what I was doing when I was initially setting up the system 3 years ago.  The drive is locked & I could not unlock it for the life of me; i.e., we both forgot the bios, pop & hdd passwords. Her fingerprint will still get her into the bios, but nothing can be changed without the original pwd, it seems.  The system is use-able, i.e., she can log into xp & do her thing.  I just want to know if there is any way to reset the old hdd once you've gained access to the bios.  I am not about to sink $50 for a one time unlock service from a russian hdd repair experts for a 60gb hdd.  So, is the drive now toast?  Or, does anyone know of a workaround?  Is there a way to take fingerprint authentication & use that to do low level configs?
    Thanks for your help.
    Jean

For POP password, follow the given tip:-
    Forgotten Power-on password
    If the Power-on password is forgotten and the Supervisor password is known, simply go into the ThinkPad BIOS setup utility and reset the Power-on password, otherwise try the following:
    Turn off the computer.
    Remove the battery pack.
    Remove the backup battery.
    Turn on the computer and wait until the POST ends. After the POST ends, the password prompt does not appear. The POP has been removed.
    Reinstall the backup battery and the battery pack. 
    Note: Some ThinkPad systems have the ability to reset the Power-on passwords in the ThinkPad BIOS setup utility if a Supervisor password has been set.
    Backup battery is the yellow colored CMOS battery inside the notebook, watch the proceeding video on how to remove and install it:- 
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-63894
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-63895
    As for HDD's user password, follow the proceeding instructions:-
    To remove a user HDP that has been forgotten, when the SVP and the master HDP are known, do the following:
    1. Turn on the computer; then, while the “To interrupt normal startup, press the blue ThinkVantage button” message is displayed at the lower-left of the screen, press the ThinkVantage button. The Rescue and Recovery screen opens.
    For models supporting the Passphrase function, press F1 while HDP icon is appearing on the screen; then enter the master HDP. For the other models, enter the master HDP.
    Note: To check whether the ThinkPad computer supports the Passphrase function, enter the BIOS Setup Utility and go to Security --> Password. If Using Passphrase item is displayed in the menu, this function is available on the ThinkPad computer.
    2. Click Access BIOS. The system Restart Required window is displayed.
    3. Click Yes. The computer restarts, and the BIOS Setup Utility screen opens.
    4. Select Security, using the cursor directional keys to move down the menu.
    5. Select Password.
    6. Select Hard-disk x password, where x is the letter of the hard disk drive. A pop-up window opens.
    7. Select Master HDP. 8. Type the current master HDP in the Enter Current Password field. then leave
    the Enter New Password field blank, and press Enter twice. 9. Press F10.
    10. Select Yes in the Setup Configuration window. Both user HDP and master HDP will have been removed.
    If you set no Master HDP, then I suggest leaving the fields blank both times.
    Hope it helps.
    Maliha (I don't work for lenovo)
    ThinkPads:- T400[Win 7], T60[Win 7], IBM 240[Win XP]
    IdeaPad: U350
    Apple:- Macbook Air [Snow Leopard]
    Did someone help you today? Compliment them with a Kudos!
    Was your question answered today? Mark it as an Accepted Solution! 
      Lenovo Deutsche Community     Lenovo Comunidad en Español 
    Visit my YouTube Channel

• Reinstall Thinkpad software after upgrade from XP to Windows 7

Hello all, I suspect this is well explored territory but I haven't yet been able to find an answer here.
    I have a T60 model 2623-D6U that came with XP Pro. I will be installing a new HDD and Windows 7 Pro. What is the best way to reinstall the ThinkVantage software after a clean Windows 7 Pro installation?
    Is it simply a matter of installing the Lenovo system update program and letting it pull in the appropriate drivers and utilities, or is there more to the process of getting the system back to factory installed OS + drivers and utilities?
    Thanks in advance for any help you can offer, it is greatly appreciated.
    (HDD + W7 Pro cost $115, and given my relatively low usage of this laptop the upgrade path seems appropriate. If Microsoft hadn't forced the issue, this machine would still be running XP!)
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

> Is it simply a matter of installing the Lenovo system update program and letting it pull in the appropriate drivers and utilities
    Yes, it is basically that simple.
    You don't have to install all of the utilities that System Update proposes. If there are utilities that you never used with XP then you probably won't use them with Win7, so there's no urgent need to install them.
    Also there are some utilities that shipped with Lenovo's version of XP that were licensed from third-parties that may not be available for download from Lenovo's website. Fortunately most of those either have free equivalents or their functionality is now integrated in Win7.
    Cheers... Dorian Hausman
    X1C2, TPT2, T430s, SL500, X61s, T60p, A21p, 770, 760ED... 5160, 5150... S360/30

• T60 boot up error chkdsk /f

i couldn't reinstall it on my laptop so i reinstalled it on my brothers t60 also and i took out the hard drive and put it into mine again. it gives me a error like scan the hard drive for viruses and then it says touse chkdsk /f to check the hard drive for corruptions.  i downloaded fdisk from lenovo and did it. i ran chkdsk /f and came up with hard drive stuff and says or me to use scandisk but that only scans a: only. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Usually symptoms of a dead/failing cmos battery. Do you have any power on/supervisor passwords set?
    T60P (2007-93U)

Maybe you are looking for

• 10.6.2 Restart Fails

Things on my Mac Pro and Macbook Pro have been basically OK since the 10.6.2 update. However, I've noticed on the Mac Pro that restart no longer works. It will shut down the machine and then just sit there. After a few minutes I have to hold in the b

• Need help recovering from a crash

Hello, all My macbook has stopped booting. It began when I saw a message reporting shortage of free space on the hdd. I checked and there was as low as 6Gb of free space, and the mdwork process was eating lots of CPU time. I found an enormously huge

• JVC GZ-HD7E (.TOD) vs. Final Cut Pro 7

The Mac world is really new to me, I have iMac, I have Final Cut Studio HD (the latest and updatet) and I have JVC GZ-HD7E camera - but they dont work together I thought that this huge program would take .tod files but neither FCP or iMove likes thes

• Hide columns in table interface

I've used SAP's 'How to ... Hide a column in your Web Query with the Table Interface".  The problem is that if I do any OLAP function my headings reappear.  It doesn't look like the 'structure_cell' method is being called.  Is there a way to force th

• Need info : Prospect and Tendering process in CRM?

Can we do the prospects and Tendering process using JDE CRM? Any little information is worthwhile, kindly, Venky