Remove entry from T77S0

Hello experts,
I am a beginner and undergoing ABAP HR training. While using a no. of transactions, on certain events, the control stop at a no. of breakpoints. I found out this is due to an entry in table T77S0 as follows
GRPID = BREAK
SEMID = MH5AS
GSVAL = <userid>.
This is checked in an subroutine pool MSTT77S0 in
form RE77S0.
I can remove the entry from the table directly but if there is a transaction for doing this I would like to do it using that.Could any one please help me find the TCODE.

Thanks Guys for your effort but the issue is not just to delete the record ( which can be done directly in se11) but to do it using any standard transaction if exists.
Please can any body let me know.
Full points will be alloted for TCODE.
Thanks in advance.
Sachin

Similar Messages

• Removing Entry from Catalog

Hello,
    We had 7 database instances running on a server and now that server is down and database are tear down. Before this, we forgot to unregister/delete backup for these databases from recovery catalog.
    Using DBID for it, I could remove it from catalog.
    RMAN>  SET DBID 487194766
    executing command: SET DBID
    database name is "GWMPI05" and DBID is 487194766
    RMAN> UNREGISTER DATABASE;
    database name is "GWMPI05" and DBID is 487194766
    Do you really want to unregister the database (enter YES or NO)? YES
    database unregistered from the recovery catalog
    RMAN>
    But these doesn't seem to be removing entry from catalog. I don't have target database any more so can not issue "delete backup".
    So is there any way to remove entry/backup of this database from catalog ?

Hi,
    The catalog only holds metadata the actual backup resides on disk or tape.
    The unregister action does a cascading delete inside the catalog for a specific db_id so all metadata should be removed.
    If you want to remove actual backups from disk you need OS commands.
    Deleting from tape is most of the time not worth the effort just wait till everything is expired and than recycle the tapes.
    Regards,
    Tycho

• Remove entries from safary reading list?

Does anybody know how to remove entries from the safary reading list?

Swipe horizontally on the item you want to delete (left to right or right to left) and a Delete button appears. Then click Delete.

• Remove entries from the "Open with" menu?

I'm using openbox as a window manager and while trying to open some specific zip files I did the right click, open with, and then chose a few different programs.
    The problem is that now everytime I right click a file of the same extention the menu includes the programs I selected from before. Here's an example of what it looks like
    Open
    unzip
    7-Zip FM
    Archive Manager
    File Manager PCMan FM
    Open With
    Cut
    Copy
    and so on. My laptop screen has quite a small resolution and the menu flows off the screen which is getting really annoying. Is there a way I can remove entries on the menu, and just keep Archive Manager, making the menu smaller?
    Thanks

you need to edit your mime list:
    ~.local/share/applications/mimeapps.list
    or install mime-editor  or xfce4-mime-settings

• Remove entry from FWSM context cfg

I want to remove 2 entries from a context cfg for an ACL and cannot find a way to do it. Here is the cfg:
    access-list PERMIT-PRINT extended permit ip 10.10.50.0 255.255.254.0 165.24.146.90 255.255.255.240
    access-list PERMIT-PRINT extended permit ip host 90.132.101.16 host 168.34.266.70
    access-list PERMIT-PRINT extended deny ip host 90.132.101.16 host 168.34.266.70
    The last 2 lines are the ones and when I do a sh access-list it shows them as line 9 & 10 in sequence.
    Thanks for any help.

This is unusual. I would try a "?" just at the error marker to see what it is expecting.
    Other than that another option is to paste the whole access-list into a text document. Do a "clear configure access-list PERMIT-PRINT". The relative access-group statement may also be removed by this. Then paste in the statements you want to keep and reapply the access-group.
    However, you may need a service window to do the latter.

• Remove entries from the network services list?

So I used to run Missing Sync so I could get my crappy Motorola Q to (sorta) talk to my Mac. Ditched it, got an iPhone. Removed it from my system.
    But in the Network system preferences pane, in the lefthand column that lists all of my "services," there are 37 duplicate entries, all created by Missing Sync - they're labeled "Missing Sync for Windows Mobile (en3)".
    And I cannot delete any of them. Selecting one and clicking on the remove button does nothing. I can rename them to whatever I like. I can disable them, which grays them out...but they're still there.
    Does anyone know how I can purge them from my system?
    Thanks.

Hi,
    Just wondering if you were able to solve the problem because I have the exact same problem! Tried installing and un-installing the program a gazillion times; all in vain.
    Also used Pacifist to figure out all the places the program was throwing its crap and took all that stuff out ... still can't get rid of those network entries ...
    Any help would be greatly appreciate!
    Thanks!
    - Archit

• Remove entries from Global Address List

Hello,
    Does anyone know of a way to remove entries such as orcladmin, portal_admin, sysadmin and other system accounts from the Global Address List? It would be nice to remove them from the GAL, but I don't want to change the functionality of each account. Thanks for the help.
    --Bill                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Nevermind, I figured it out. If you add the line "gal_enableldapsearch = FALSE" to the "[ENG]" section of the calendar server configuration file, it will only put calendar users in the GAL and not search OID for users.
    --Bill                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

• Is there an easy way to remove entries from my site?

I am running out of iDick space. I don't want/need to purchase more. I would like to remove some older entries from my site. Is there an easier way than cut and pasting? I want to save then on my computer, for posterity?

Hi Sharon!
    Wow, you must have a very extensive site to be running out of iDisk space! First of all, are you sure you haven't got some unutilized iDisk space sitting around....maybe reserved for email or something? You can change the allocation between iDisk space and Email storage in your .Mac account settings page. Let me know if you need help on doing this...
    If you really are running out of space, I can't think of a good way for you to back up a portion of your site locally and only publish the recent entries to your iDisk. As you already know, iWeb loves to publish it all...all the time! Maybe it's time to bit the bullet and just start a new site for your new entries going forward. Before you start the new site, you can backup a read only version of your website to a CD or something by using "Publish to Folder". Then once you are sure you have the working website locally, you can delete the site from iWeb once and for all and then start your new site.
    I know it's probably not ideal, but it's a suggestion. You can always "Publish to Folder" and save the resulting folder as a fully functional website to a CD. Keep in mind that if you use any .Mac-only features (like counters, comments, search, slideshows, etc) these features will not be functional on a "Publish to Folder" site.
    If you have found any of this information to be useful to you, please take the time to provide me with feedback by marking my reply as "solved" or "helpful" using those little buttons that you see in the title bar of this reply. I'd really appreciate it!

• Pacman: could not remove entry from cache

Hi,
    I've been getting "error: could not remove entry 'openbox' from cache" message while trying to uninstall openbox. Why?

Any third-party software that doesn't install by drag-and-drop into the Applications folder, and uninstall by drag-and-drop to the Trash, is a system modification.
    Whenever you remove system modifications, they must be removed completely, and the only way to do that is to use the uninstallation tool, if any, provided by the developers, or to follow their instructions. If the software has been incompletely removed, you may have to re-download or even reinstall it in order to finish the job.
    I never install system modifications myself, and I don't know how to uninstall them. You'll have to do your own research to find that information.
    Here are some general guidelines to get you started. Suppose you want to remove something called “BrickMyMac” (a hypothetical example.) First, consult the product's Help menu, if there is one, for instructions. Finding none there, look on the developer's website, say www.brickmyrmac.com. (That may not be the actual name of the site; if necessary, search the Web for the product name.) If you don’t find anything on the website or in your search, contact the developer. While you're waiting for a response, download BrickMyMac.dmg and open it. There may be an application in there such as “Uninstall BrickMyMac.” If not, open “BrickMyMac.pkg” and look for an Uninstall button.
    You generally have to reboot in order to complete an uninstallation.
    If you can’t remove software in any other way, you’ll have to erase and install OS X. Never install any third-party software unless you're sure you know how to uninstall it; otherwise you may create problems that are very hard to solve.
    You may be advised by others to try to remove complex system modifications by hunting for files by name, or by running "utilities" that purport to remove software. I don't give such advice. Those tactics often will not work and maymake the problem worse.

• Remove entries from a SAP-standard listbox

Hi,
    I need to remove some records from a listbox on a sap-standard screen. I can see that VRM_SET_VALUES is used for to set the values but I'm not sure how to remove individual entries.
    Can anyone help please ?
    thanks,
    Malcolm.

Hi,
    that FM is used ONLY to show the values, non to select.
    I think you have to check where the value table parameters is populated in the program (look at RSDEMO_DROPDOWN_LISTBOX).
    Regards
    Andrea

• Remove Entry from Array

Hi,just another question. Is it possible to remove an entry inside an Array without splitting up by using SubSet und with a combine after that? I found no function for that way...RegardsHenrik

Henrik Skupin wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > just another question. Is it possible to remove an entry inside an
    > Array without splitting up by using SubSet und with a combine after
    > that? I found no function for that way...
    The new LabVIEW 6i has a "Delete from Array" VI that will do this more
    elegantly.
    Regards,
    John Lum

• How to remove entries from the new auto-complete ?

Firefox 33 came with a new auto-complete for forms. Unfortunately I cannot seem to delete the auto-complete suggestions once they have been stored. This is necessary functionality for things like mis-spelled words, where you want to get rid of the old (bad) auto-complete entry, or where username was changed on a form, etc. With the older versions, you could just press delete key on highlighted auto-complete suggestion and it would be removed, but this functionality does not work with the new auto-complete. The only workaround I have been able to find so far is to clear the browser history for the last 1 hour, but that wipes out good history as well as the error.

Hello,
    Can you '''try Firefox Safe Mode''' and see if you have the same problem there? [[Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode|Firefox Safe Mode]] is a troubleshooting mode that turns off some settings, disables most add-ons (extensions and themes).
    If Firefox is open, you can restart in Firefox Safe Mode from the Help menu:
    *Click the menu button [[Image:New Fx Menu]], click Help [[Image:Help-29]] and select ''Restart with Add-ons Disabled''.
    If Firefox is not running, you can start Firefox in Safe Mode as follows:
    * On Windows: Hold the '''Shift''' key when you open the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
    When the Firefox Safe Mode window appears, select "Start in Safe Mode".<br>
    [[Image:Safe Mode Fx 15 - Win]]
    '''''If the issue is not present in Firefox Safe Mode''''', your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one. Please follow the [[Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems]] article to find the cause.
    ''To exit Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before opening Firefox for normal use again.''
    When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. It might help others with the same problem.

• Remove entries from EFI Loader

Hi, I have been looking all over to see if i can find out how to remove some enteries from the EFI partition, so in order for you to understand why I'll give you a bit of a story about what I did
    I wanted to multiboot Windows 8, Windows 7, OSX and ubuntu 13.04. Getting windows 7, OSX and linux working together was no big issue particulary with the refit loader helping me out to make the linux loader show up. but when I tried to install windows 8 in bios mode (non efi, i dont want to have windows 8 booting EFI... thats another story) anyways windows 8 would always find something or other to winge about. either there were 2 many partitions on the drive (so i removed the 2 linux partitions and it still winged, so i removed the recovery partion as well, then shifted the windows 7 partition down) then it winged that the drive was guid/gpd partitioned and i was not impressed so i removed the whole lot and decided if i could make the drive go half GUID and half MBR... which i managed to do but that comes in later... so anyways I then backed up windows 7 using the imige creation software that was built into the system (I also had macdrive installed at the time, this may have helped cause some of my issues) so I ran this backup and then DBANed (deriks boot and Nuke, wipes 0's to the entire drive) then ran the windows recovery and it for some reason put back all the partitions including the majority of the mac one (not all of it for some strange reason), so i was like ill get smart here and I removed the mac partitions and made another image (the drive at this point in time is fully MBR i did a manual check to find out after i did the recovery) once there was only 1 partition on the drive (at the end of the drive where bootcamp usualy sits) i shortened it down and stuck in windows 8 behind it and this worked quite well so I made and image of this and then dbaned again, and re installed OSx, I then went to recover the partitions using windows recovery but windows recovery insisted that it wanted to wipe the entire drive and not just recover the partitions i wanted to recover, so once again I got smart with it and used Acronis Disk recovery which was able to read and recover indervidual partions from a windows recovery and not wipe out the entire drive. so i recovered windows 8 and windows 7 onto the end of the drive behind the OSx section. I then re-booted and installed refit so I could then install ubuntu, and what do I find? I have 2 extra loaders in Refit one called Boot EFI\Boot\bootx64.efi from EFI and Boot Microsoft boot menu from EFI soi i decided to boot one of them, and windows apeared not to boot, but by sheer chance i decided i would listen to see if the hard drive was doing anything, and i hear it loading so i thought hmmmm, and just waited a while then opened teamviewer on another pc and lo and behold windows 7 had started and was showing up in my teamviewer avalible computers so i decided to connect and got a horrably corrupt display back, it was barely legible but i was able to make out the password section and made it load, then i was able to recognise when i hit the start menu but it was very touch and go. so i just put it down to windows trying to use the INTEL 4000 graphics card but not being able to alocate any ram to the card so it just jumped off the deap en on the graphical sides of things. so i restarted the machine (touched the power button and the computer shut down, (thats how i had the power button set, so it turned off properly not forcefully) so i then turned it back on and decided that within the refit loader i would try out the Partitioning tool and have a look at that. And it did something wonderful it said all my windows partitions were GPD partitioned and would like to change them to MBR so i did that and restarted and lo and behold another loader apears: Boot windows from partition 4 which worked to boot windows 7, it somehow killed windows 8. I then found out i could install windows 8 on a VHD and boot that as a live distro so i set that up and then used EasyBCD to resore the windows 7 loader and boot 8 out of the 7 loader instead of 7 out of the 8 loader cause the 8 loader takes ages to load then when u select windows 7 it reboots the machine making it go through the efi loader again before windows boots. (i have had alot of experiance with Esay BCD as i have been using if for many years now) anyways so here we are I have 3 Operating systems working then i go and stick Ubuntu 13.04 at the end of the Drive booting in efi mode (it doesnt work in bios mode for some reason only efi mode) so it got installed and now refit is showing 5 loaders 2 of which just load up a tiny section of windows loader then reboot back into refit, so I also discovered a few other bugs and glitches so i backed up the windows 8 vhd file and wiped off all partitions bar mac, (i dont want to remove mac, and i cant back it up as i have no drives that time machine wants to accept without me formating them which as a no go, plus it will take forever to backup and restore so i dont want to do that) So reformatted windows 7 using the Bootcamp helper, so there are now only the OSX and its 2 little partitions (the efi and recovery partition) and a Bootcamp partition but refit is showing up 5 loaders (i completely removed and re installed refit to clear any memory and settings it may have stored) and if you hold in the option button on mac 4 loaders show up: refit, Windows, EFI, Recovery 10.8.3 I decided to find out what would happen when i selected efi boot and it strangely enough went ahead and booted windows 7 in bios mode.
    So my issue is, I want to get rid of:
    mac loader entries: "EFI boot" from the mac loader and leave "refit" "Windows" Recovery-10.8.3" and
    refit loader entries:"boot microsoft boot menu from efi" "Boot EFI\Boot\bootx64.efi from EFI" and "Boot EFI\ubuntu\grubx64.efi from efi and leave  "Boot Mac OS  X from Mac OSx" and "boot Windows from Partition 4"
    I belive all of these enteries come back to the EFI partition having stored there, so I would either like to go in and manualy remove the enteries or run an auto reconfigure on the partition which scans the loaders to fin what is still relevent and get rid of the rubish
    Last but not least ill give u my system details:
    - Macbook Pro 2012 Mid, non retna
    - 4GB ram, 500GB hdd
    Model No: A1286

rEFIt hasn't been updated since mid 2010,  rEFInd is now the new fork.
    http://www.rodsbooks.com/refind/
    I have been looking all over to see if i can find out how to remove some enteries from the EFI partition
    You can do this by using GParted to unlock the EFI partition, mount it and delete the folders Ubuntu installs in there, then relock it.

• How to remove entries from the plot legend?

Hello,
    I have got a waveform graph to display measurement data. Sometimes there will be 40 plots shown. The plot legend also expands to 40 and I limit the number of elements shown in the Plot legend and I have activated the vertical scroll bar. Of course 40 plots are too many to work with. So the user has the ability to select plots to be shown. Now I want to decrease the number of elements in the plot legend as well. But if there were once 40 elements the plot legend remains in this size and the vertical scroll bar indicates that there are more elements than shown even if there are only e. g. two plots in the graph.
    I don't want to increase and decrease the number of plots shown in the plot legend programmatically each time the user changes the number of plots shown. Secondly the plot legend shall have a maximum number of 20 elements (otherwise it would exceed my front panel). So I don't want to programmatically check whether to show the vertical scroll bar or not.
    The legend should look like a partially filled array with grayed out elements. 
    How do I do this? 
    Is there a simple way to clear the plot legend and remove all entries?
    Regards, Jörn

Hi Suse,
    your example does not exactly solve my problem. I wanted the plot legend always to show 10 legend entries.
    But it helped me to find the solution: set LegNumRows to 10 and set LegPlotMin to the number of plots in the Graph (see attached example).
    One thing is still missing: setting the plot number currently at the top of the legend. If you run the attached example with 30 plots shown, scroll the legend down and run the VI once again with 3 plots shown then you will see no plots in the legend despite the fact that all could be shown. You need to move the scroll bar first to see the 3 elements.
    Best regards, Jörn
    Attachments:
    Graph_Plotanzeige.vi ‏12 KB

• [ID CS2 Win]How do you remove entries from the debug TRACE menu

TRACEFLOW is really useful, and over time the entries for have grown but don't shrink automatically.
    They have now reached a point where there are too many for indesign to cope with "TRACE menu has overflowed allocated action ids".
    How do I clear the menu? I've tried deleting the Version 4.0 folder from Application Data\Adobe\InDesign, but even without the plugin loaded it still finds all the old entries.
    TIA
    Ian

Thanks Marco - I edited the file instead of deleting, and now have a sensible menu.
    Ian

Maybe you are looking for

• Problem with backing up catalog in Elements Organizer 12 - help please

I am trying to do a full backup of my catalog in Organizer 12 (this is the first time have tried backup) and it is coming up with 0 bytes of data and gets error message 'Error encountered while writing files'.   I have 1000+ files that I have importe

• Airplay doesn't work after I bought a new wireless router

Hi I bought apple tv 1 month ago and was working good. I had got a problem with my old wireless router and bought a new Linksys EA2700 router. I joined the new network from my apple tv and I shows a full bar signal but the IP became DHCP 192..est. wh

• Ordinary leave calculating wrongly

Dear Guru's In our client we have got Oridnary leave known as OL normally it will be given only for 5 days. If an employees takes leave from 30/03/2009 to 03/04/2009. Instead of deducting 5 days its deducting 10 days based on this Its affecting allow

• Serverstats for Oracle E-Business Suite R12

Hi, I am setting up some serverstat monitors for performance tests on Oracle E-Business Suite R12 application (for benchmarking and tuning). I have set up some monitors for measuring CPU and memory on the Webserver, Application server(both Oracle App

• Problem openning Safari on Macbook Pro

Hi, When I try to open Safari on my Macbook Pro it wont open and I got the following message: Safari cannot open the web page http://é.%3e/%3E//%3E. Anyone has an idea what I should do to restaure Safari ? Thank you, Dendroica