Removing the camera from T135-S1310

I ned to knw how to remove the camera from the T135-S1310.  I work in an area where you cannot have any type of camera.

really the photos in photo library are only ones that were sent from my laptop to iphone during sync with itunes???
Correct.
If i contect my fone to itunes and just untick the synch folders box in photo tab should it remove all those pictures?????
Correct.

Similar Messages

Maybe you are looking for

• Effect of NLS_LANG in SQL scripts

DB version: 11.2.0.2 Platform : RHEL 5.6 We have a software vendor who occasionaly sends us SQL scripts to deploy. The scripts will usually contain few DDLs and lots DMLs From textpad, i can the see the DMLs (INSERTs , UPDATEs) in SQL Script. It usua

• MediaSource error in Windows XP Tablet Edit

Anytime you click on any song in MediaSource using a Nomad Zen Xtra 40gb player, the program crashes. This ONLY happens running MediaSource under the Windows XP Tablet Edition (SP & SP2) OS. Has anyone else experienced this and is there any way to fi

• Migration Assistant from 10.4.10 to 10.5.4...

Just bought a 24" imac running 10.5.4 & i need to transfer all my apps, prefs, settings, & files from my 17" intel imac. I know i just use the migration assistant but will it work from tiger to leopard properly? Is there anything i need to be aware o

• "This patch is not applicable to you."

When trying to update using the DPS Desktop Tools released 11-08-2012 I get an error that says that the update failed and that "this patch is not applicable to you." Meanwhile, I can't use my Folio Builder panel in ID CS6, which is currently up to da

• Can a config file be copied from one iPhone to another?

I want to copy a config profile from my iPhone to my wife's iPhone.  I know you can install a profile from your PC to the iPhone with the config utility, but I can't find out how to copy it back from the iPhone. Can it be done?   I lost the original