Request: Mod Bios for EX62x for an engineering sample T9500

Hello,
i get a Core2Duo T9500 ES CPU for a very low price The CPU works great in my EX623 (mod. 1.0V Bios) but temp are not so good. All tools show only -21°C, everest show mind. 64°C and the FAN go not under 50 %, this makes me crasy I think, the CPU is a pre-sample, because the most tools can´t show me the revision. only everest show "stepping A1".
when anyone here mod the bios, i need the FN+Strg swap again

sorry, but my edit button is lost... :D
I have one replenishment. Where i build in the CPU, i have also upgrade my GPU. Now have my EX623 the HD4670 with 512MB GDDR3 vram from a GX623 build in. But i think, this is not the reason for the loud fan, because the EX625 have the same bios & gpu. After the GPU change, my BIOS, everest and all other tools detect the motherboard as EX625:
Motherboard ID   64-10V-0000010-00101111-110409-Cantiga$A1674010_EX625, BIOS VERSION: A1674IMS VER1.0V
Motherboard Name   MSI MegaBook EX620/EX623/EX625/EX627 (MS-1674)
When you need, i have the cpuinfo.txt from Rightmark
http://www.loaditup.de/files/508828.txt
and here, a lot of cpu informations from sisoft sandra (german version)
http://www.loaditup.de/files/508835.txt

Similar Messages

• Requesting modded bios for GT70 ONC Non Raid

I'd like one. Someone send me through pm.

what can of mod you need?
    also the work can be done[if the requested stuffs are possible] after donation:
    https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=134259.0

• Modded BIOS for GX660

Hi Svet.
     My name is Marco
     I wanted to know if you can let me have the last version of the modded BIOS for MSI GX660.
     The current BIOS of my notebook is E16F1IMS VER1.0H.
     If available, proceed with the donation.
     thanks
    Marco

Quote from: supermightyz on 13-February-12, 00:40:10
    Thanks for the quick response!
     I am interested to set the ram to 1333 and increase the percentage of overclocking turbo mode.
     If possible also to set the fan speed.
     thanks
    I am interested to set the ram to 1333 and increase the percentage of overclocking turbo mode.
    ok
    If possible also to set the fan speed.
    thermal settings also OK, but can't gurantee that they will work as FAN job its down to EC

• Any modded BIOS for Neo4-F MS-7125 (PCB 1.0)........???

Guys I was wondering if there is any modded BIOS for my Neo4-F (MS-7125) I have. I read somwhere that there is, probably the ,Murdoch modded BIOS....so if anyone can help me with the address.....Thanks a lot...

Thanks for the feeback 
    I did what the folks at MSI put in their BIOS Flashing instructions.  I used the live update as stated and didn't get the desired result. I can't afford to have my PC down while I spend weeks chasing down obscure instructions that should have been included in the Flash Bios install procedure.
    How would one know what to do to perform this miracle Bios Flashing? Can you explain what the /py /sn /wb /cd /cc /ld /e switches are for? Also, why would one clear the cmos or have to ""Load Optimized Defaults"" when no hardware or cmos settings have been changed? Also, what method are you suggesting with the command line awfl859g w7125nms.1d ???
    Inquiring minds want to know. 
    Again thanks for the info. 

• New Modded BIOS for K7N2 Delta ILSR

MSI K7N2 Delta ILSR Modded BIOS based on Official v. 7.80 BIOS
    download here:

Description: Access through interface which is on insecure interfaces list detected. Request aborted.
    Interface/Client IP address:
     Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:11:17 GMT
    Doesn't work for me 
    By the way did u put the bios to vork with 1.3 vcore like the braziliantech one that does't exist anymore ?
    EDIT: Thanks it's working now 

• Request GT663 BIOS for SSD compatibility

Hello my Vertex2 just decided to brick today.
    I'll be moving to an EVO 840. As far as I know this one won't be compatible with my GT663 so I'm asking for a modded BIOS.
    I've always been using 1.0L BIOS version. Today I've tried also 3.0L (with Linux on USB) to see if Vertex2 would boot, but still nothing.
    A modded 1.0L or 3.0L is fine for me unless you know problems with 3.0L on a non-R GT663.
    About the Donation, is there a minimum requirement?
    Thank you.
    Edit: Any additional unlocked feature would be appreciated, I don't know what's possible and what's not at BIOS level.

received it, will work over it and send back to you when its done, 2-3 hours later
    will PM you when its done
    EDIT: It's now done, check PM

• Modded bios for K8N Neo-54G Platinum

Hi,
    i've noticed that there are some modded bios versions available for the K8N (i.e. at syar2003's collection). My question is now whats the difference between them and the MSI versions (especially between the latest 1.56 versions)?
    Edit: Has anyone allready used the modded bios 1.56 and has he got any performance boost?

Hehe , don't consider yourself a retard for this .
    MSI's naming of theese boards is pretty simular and can cause theese
    kinds of confusions .You are not the first one .
    Anyway it was good you got the mishap resolved so quick
    and got up and running again.
    Look for radical_53 's post he has made a "Neo2" bios with nvraid ide rom bios 4.66 . Send him a message and he will email it to you ,i'm sure.
    Vdimm voltage is not coming any higher i think , either for Neo1 or Neo2 .
    Guess it has to do with board design , selection of regulator IC , and
    the fact that msi runs mem from the 3.3v line (some voltage level will always be missed due to the components and regulation)
    If you want really high vdimm there is just one way and that is hardmodding
    the motherboard and that can be a risky affair bothe for board/mem and cpu
    if things go wrong.
    Other alternative is another mobo .
    DFI's s754 takes vdimm from +5v and there is a modded bios that gives upto 4v for memory. They have a s939 board ready thats being betatested , but it's not released yet.
    MSI K8N boards have pretty desent max vdimm compared to many others .
    This is what i have found on some others :
    Gigabyte max VDIMM 2.7v
    MSI K8N Neo2 VDIMM 2.85v
    DFI Lanparty UT VDIMM 4.0v (s754 with modded bios)
    Asus K8N VDIMM 2.8v (some PCB's max 2.7v)
    Epox VDIMM 2.8v
    Chaintech VDIMM 2.9v

• Request GOP bios for MSI R7870-2GD5T/OC

Hello, I'd like to request a GOP bios for my
    MSI R7870-2GD5T/OC card
    S/N: 602 V274 090B130 3001025
    Original bios:
    **https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4vr11vqn1ps3vb/Pitcairn.rom**
    Btw: thanks for this great place!

Wow, that was fast, thank you very much! 

• Re: Requesting custom BIOS for GT70 OND-202US (probably 71X) to install GTX 970m

hello i just bought  gtx 770m for my msi gt 60 onc model and it doesnt work i searched for a fix and noticed there is one but need x51 bios i searched for a long time i couldnt find it so if you have time i would apreciate a link to x51 bios thank you ...

Hello
    Just to clarify the GPU support has no connection with custom and modded BIOS
    IE: It's not necessary to use modded or unlocked BIOS to be able to use 9xx GPU for this notebook,
    stock 71X BIOS is enough to support them.
    QuoteI was directed to me...

• Request unlocked bios for msi gs60 2pe-212NL

i would like to request a unlocked bios for my msi notebook
    My donate prescription is 38N15695AM1636428
    Mainboard:  MS-16H2
    PCB Version:  REV:0.B
    BIOS Version: E16H2IMS.10B
    BIOS Date:  8/16/2014
    EC Version: 16H2EMS1 ver5.06
    EC build: 05/22/2014
    Thank you in advance Svet

Hello,
    will work over and send back to you when its done,
    but will be with some delay, after approx. 24 hours will be back to you
    EDIT: It's now done, check PM

• MSI GE70 2OE modded bios for OC ?

Hey,
    i bought this notebook a few weeks ago and i was wondering if i could do some overclocking in bios. But no, bios settings are hidden. VGA GTX765 can be overclocked through Asus GPU tweak in windows, that's ok. But i dont know how to boost up CPU.
    Is it possible or is there any way how to "mode" bios from this notebook ? I dont know how to do it, so im just asking where to find something like this ... thank you...

Just a little heads up, your GPU is throttling and shuts itself down to "safe-mode" which is 405 MHZ. The clock will often lock itself in that place.
    If you want to overclock the gpu, run unigine heaven benchmark in the background and tweak the core first, then the memory, and then combine them. Check for signs of instability, artifacts etc. Your computer will probably shut down the gpu if you encounter any troubles. Raise the bar by 10-20 MHZ each time. Wait 20 seconds, and repeat. When you hit an artifact, turn down 20 MHZ or so and test stability for some minutes. Rinse and repeat for memory.
    My problem with ocíng is that when I increase the voltage by... 300mV, my GPU jsut shuts down to safe mode. And it is not exceeding the gpu voltage by manufacturer! Try to OC as much as you can without changing the voltage. And if you change the voltage, maybe only do + 10mV or so.

• [REQUEST] UEFI BIOS for Gaming GeForce GTX 770

May I request BIOS for msi n770 tf 2gd5/oc.
    602-V282-41SC1402004601
    _https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5F77E3E1B08318F9!39805&authkey=!APlBKbHOEYw56zo&ithint=file%2c.rar
    Thank you

Use this: https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=180977.msg1300994#msg1300994

• [REQUEST] latest Bios for GTX 980 Gaming 4G

Hi,
    I am requesting the latest Bios for MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G.
    S/N: 602-V317-11SB1410097079
    Installed Bios: NV317MH.140 (84.04.28.00.F6)

See here: https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=252901.msg1453742#msg1453742

• Request unlocked BIOS for GT780DXR

Hi
    I am after a FULLY unlocked BIOS for my GT780DXR.
    My current BIOS version is 1761_30H and the EC version is 1761_1419.
    I am willing to donate, how much is enough?
    Thanks in advance
    Brett

Quote from: electric_chook on 24-July-12, 12:10:52
    BIOS flash went well, no problems.
    Did all the right things, EC reset etc, loaded setup defaults, reboot then BAM BSOD reboot ???
    Flashed back to original 30H BIOS and all is well again....
    Oh well, I guess you win some and lose some..
    No more BIOS modding for me.. 
    Have you loaded setup defaults flash to original version, to check if the same will hapends?
    Also check PM for reworked version.

• Request custom BIOS for MS-1762 - 937-176262-072

Hello, i attempted to perform a BIOS flash with the MSIHQ tool that indicated that it was a successful flash but it still showed the current/previous E1762IG6.70O rather than the E1762IMS.10U (advised to use from Devil Tech for the GT70 0NE i have a GTX 675MX 2GB) what BIOS is compatible with my machine or do you guys recommend a custom BIOS? I did remove ac and battery for more than 5mins after flash. Many thanks much appreciated! благодаря Svet!
    MSIHQ: Information detected by MSIHQ Tool ver: 1.25g
    MSIHQ: Report generated in 12/08/2013 at  0:04:41.61
    Mainboard:  MS-1762
    PCB Version:  REV:1.0
    BIOS Version: E1762IG6.70O
    BIOS Date:  10/08/2012
    EC-FW Version:  (NOT OUTPUTTED BY MSIHQ BUT SHOWN IN BIOS AS: 1762EG61 ver 5.01)

what's the problem with your current BIOS?
    or are you looking for latest one for your notebook?
    EC-FW Version:  (NOT OUTPUTTED BY MSIHQ BUT SHOWN IN BIOS AS: 1762EG61 ver 5.01)
    yes reading is disabled for non supported units
    but it still showed the current/previous E1762IG6.70O rather than the E1762IMS.10U (advised to use from Devil Tech for the GT70 0NE i have a GTX 675MX 2GB)
    that's crossflashing, because of this it refuse to change it.
    i will ask MSI later today/tonight for latest bios for your barebone unit,
    and will give you if there is newer one available than your current
    or do you guys recommend a custom BIOS?
    this one has no connection with the question, the custom one will be based on some of official one.

Maybe you are looking for