Satellite P300-19H : Can I replace T5750 by T7500?

Satellite P300-19H
Rfrence : PSPC4E-04M015FR
Question : Upgradable ?
Hello,
Can I replace T5750 by T7500?
cordially

Check please http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/kb0/TSB9401AX0001R01.htm
Generally speaking CPU upgrade is not supported. Some people have reported about successful CPU upgrade but I think it is not necessary. RAM upgrade to maximum level will increase laptop performance and it should be enough. What do you think about this?
Is there some reason for CPU upgrade?

Similar Messages

• Satellite P300-1AO - Can't enter my user profile - forgot password

hi,
    i havent used my toshiba Satellite P300-1AO for more than half a year since I am having a new laptop.
    Now I need to grab some data from the satellite but I cant coz I forgot my user password.
    And I am probably too dumb to reset is, because after inserting both an empty CD and after connecting a USB Stick the computer says that CD/ USB Stick cant be used for resetting the password. What am I doing wrong?
    I need the data from that thing and the more I am waiting the more I am getting nuts...
    Can anybody please help me?
    Thanks in advance,
    Timo

Timo if you can obtain 2,5 AluminumSATA HDD Enclosure connect HDD from your P300 to another PC as external device. On this way you will be able to have full access to all saved data.
    After doing this put the HDD back and install original recovery image or Win7 32bit. It works perfectly on P300.

• Satellite P300-23L - can't record audio coming from an internal source

Hi.
    I can't record audio coming from an internal source. Can someone assist please?
    I have reinstalled the devices etc but other recording devices does not show up.
    Thanks
    Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.100218-0019)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: TOSHIBA
    System Model: Satellite P300
    BIOS: PhoenixBIOS 4.0 Release 6.1
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
    Memory: 2908MB RAM
    Page File: 3012MB used, 3005MB available
    Sound Capture Devices
    Description: Microphone (Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Driver Name: CHDRT32.sys
    Driver Version: 4.83.0001.0000 (English)
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Date and Size: 1/15/2009 14:50:10, 439296 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF
    Message was edited by: markrowe

This is OK because the Conexant sound chip does not support other sources
    Ive got a unit with Realtek sound chips and with Conexant sound chip.
    The Realtek support the recording from other sources but Conexant doesnt.

• Satellite P300-1FN - Can't downgrade to XP

Hi all
    I am having some trouble downgrading to XP. I know I need drivers for Utility but I have no FDD to instal. I have tried switching to compatibilty mode in BIOS but I get hard disk error. I dont know what else to do. I have searched the forums and havent found anything to help.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance.
    G.

Hi
    > I have searched the forums and havent found anything to help.
    I dont think so!
    Here in the forum you will hundreds or more threads about installing XP on Toshiba notebooks with SATA HDD where you need the Intel Storage Manager. If you use the forum search it takes only few minutes to find an answer.
    Furthermore in the FAQ area I have founded this:
    http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/kb0/HTD9401AN0000R01.htm
    If you dont have a FDD you can use nLite to create a new installation disk with the Storage Manager drivers.
    You can download this freeware tool here: [www.nliteos.com]

• How can I get a recovery disk for Satellite P300-1CI?

Hi everybody,
    first, sorry for my english, I'm a belgian and I speak french.
    Yesterday I bought a toshiba Satellite P300-1CI, when I started, I must installed Vista home.
    I would like to format my disk and reinstall my old Windows XP.
    My question is : How can keep an image disk with Vista? I don't have an installation disk of Vista and don't know my registration key of it.
    How can I have a recovery disk ?
    Can you help me please.
    PS : Sorry for my english

Hi mate
    User manual is really interesting document and in most cases it answer all you questions ;)
    Anyway, the Toshiba recovery disk should be created before you would format and install on the HDD.
    You have to use the preinstalled Toshiba Recovery Disk Creator application in order to create the Recovery DVD.
    Now to you other question;
    The Vista image which is preinstalled and placed on the Recovery disk (after recovery disk has been created) is activated already and you dont need to insert any keys or activate anything.
    Greets

• Satellite Pro P300-26U - Can I use a second HDD?

Satellite P300 family support raid0 and double HDD. All model? User manual of 26U don't say any word about this. Model like P300-1BP has double HDD.
    Can someone help me? I want to buy a P300-26U in Italy.
    Thanks.
    Guido

Hi
    The Satellite P300 series doesnt support RAID!
    There is NO RAID controller on the motherboard.
    But you are right; the Satellite Pro P300-BP supports 2 HDDs but this does not meant that it would support RAID!
    Furthermore you should know that P300 series supports different hardware specifications.
    This means that not all P300 would be able to use 2 HDDs!!!
    It could be possible that Satellite Pro P300-26U is not able to use 2 HDDs even though the Satellite Pro P300-BP support 2 HDDs.

• Can I use a second HDD in Satellite P300-27x?

Hello,
    is it possible to install a second harddisc in Satellite P300-27x? Is there a connector?
    Thx...

Hi,
    so my question has not been answered yet. Once again:
    is it possible to use a second HDD in P300-27x???
    Is there a second Sata-connector?
    No, i can`t look inside, because i haven`t one. I would like to change my notebook (P300-20w, it is LOUD cause of GPU), but i need to know if it`s possible to use a second hdd in this model.
    Maybe someone can give me an answer?
    Thx

• VT with Satellite P300 and Intel Core 2 Duo T5750

Hello there,
    i recently bought a new Satellite P300 Notebook to be able to work with virtualisation technics. Unfortuanately, there is no "VT"-mark in the bios. Is there any possibility to activate the "VT"-Technology? I know that there are many posts about this topic, but they aren't very helpfull, because i already looked up my processor and intel says that it is "VT" capable...
    Thanks a lot for your answers :-)

I started working as a Computer Technician about 4 weeks ago and this notebook was the cheapest way to try different systems (because it's quick enough!). The company i work for has many different clients who have very many different systems (also 64bit systems) so i wanted to use virtual machines to evaluate different problems... And without VT enabled a can't evaluate a 64bit virtual machine... So, if you are right (what i do think) then i've got a good notebook which is only good for "normal" business or homeuse... But thank you very much for your answer!

• Can't boot from CD in my Satellite P300-23F

Hello,
    I'm trying to fix my brother's old laptop. It is a Toshiba satellite p300-23f. The laptop didn't work well, so he bought another one. I think it might have a problem with the HDD, but I'm not sure about that, and want to try and format the HDD and reinstall the operating system.
    When I initiate from the HDD I have no problem, the OS initiates normally, and I can "use" the laptop. The problem is when I try to boot from the OS CD. I get that message "Media test failure, check cable". I know the CD works, because recently I instaled the OS with that CD on another computer. And I know the CD lector (not sure if it's called like this, but I think you understand what I mean) works fine too, because I've tried different CDs, and it worked.
    I already tried pressing F12 and booting from the CD there, and also tried to change the BIOS and put the CD on the first place, but it doesn't work.
    Any clue what's going on? Is there any way to make it work?

Problem can be optical disc drive. In some cases lens cannot be calibrated for reading DVD but you can still use CDs.
    I also think that ODD is defective.
    It is good idea to create bootable USB. So you can use USB to install operating system.
    If you need some assistance with drivers, tools and utilities installation let us know. just start new thread.

• Re: Satellite A300 - Can I replace the graphic card?

Can I replace the graphic card with a better one in Satellite A300-14S (PSAJOE)?

Hello,
    As you can read in 100 other threads here in forum its not possible to repalce teh graphic card because its fixed on mainboard.
    [Is it possible to upgrade the CPU or GPU of a Toshiba notebook? |http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/ann.jspa?annID=13]
    Here is more interesting information:

• Satellite P100-347: How can I replace key caps

How and where can i replace my keycap B and V on a laptop satellite P100-347,
    pls i need serious and quick help.

Hi
    The keycaps replaceable and you can order such key from ASP in your country or check different online dealers who provide such keycap sets.
    Google a little bit and you will find a lot offers

• Satellite P300 - Easy keys turn power on. Can this feature be turned off?

Hi.
    just received my Satellite P300-15D yesterday and I am experiencing the following problem:
    The laptop starts working by itself after being shuted down. I noticed that during off period, if you touch the CD/DVD/MEDIA Easy Key it turned power on. So the thing is: I cannot close the laptop because after a while it turns on by itself.
    Maybe because screen contacts with the easy keys surface...don't know...weird... any help? (O.S. Windows Vista Home Premium). It happened a lot of times....can't we disable the power on function of the easy key? I have been searching for an application for this and didn't find any...or in extremis...can't we just shut the digital easy keys feature off?
    Thanks

Hey all,
    I'm having the exact same problem with a Toshiba Satellite P300 here. The multimedia button seems so sensitive that the laptop will turn on by itself after a while. I haven't been able to find a program to disable it. Has anyone found a solution to this? If you do, please send me an email at [email protected] (remove the nospam) so I can fix it once and for all.
    Thanks,
    Dre

• Satellite P300-25V - Where can I buy it?

Hallo,
    my problem is that i want to buy the P300-25V in a german online Shop.
    But I find no shop which has the notebook except notbooksbilliger.de.
    But at this site the delivery time is about over 10days.
    So is notebooksbilliger.de really the one and only onlineshop which lead the P300-25V or are there also shops I dont know yet.
    Please help.

Hi
    I googled for Satellite P300-25V and got some hits:
    http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&ei=nppYSpvlOJjqnAPDyYjWAw&sa=X&oi=spe ll&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=Satellite+P300-25V&spell=1
    There are some online dealers who provide this notebook model.
    Greets

• What parts can I replace in my Satellite A50-106

Hi guys.
    I've got some idea to replace few parts in My A50-106.
    And This is My question. What can i replace :), maybe processor or something else from HW ??
    Thx for response.

You can replace HDD with more capacity and RAM module. This notebook can handle with max 1 GB of RAM. Two memory slots are available. Compatible modules are:
    PC2700 512MB (PA3312U-1M51)
    PC2700 1024MB (PA3313U-1M1G)
    I am not 100% sure but I believe you can also exchange ODD (optical disc drive) with better one. Check please users manuals. Probably there you can find a list of all compatible ODDs.
    Good luck!

• Satellite P300 - Quick launch buttons don't work after Windows 7 upgrade

I upgraded my Satellite P300 from Vista to Windows 7 professional. Initially everything worked fine, now for some reason the inbuilt microphone and the speakers do not work. I subsequently found that none of my 'Quick Start' buttons work, ie I cannot turn them ON or OFF, so perhaps the quick start Mute button is OFF, hence no sound. A computer check of the Microphone and the Speakers confirm that they are working so I guess the Mute button is On, no sound.
    Is there any way I can get the Quick Start buttons to work again or turn the mute button OFF so that I can get sound. The funny thing is the speakers work if I use Skype, but I cannot play a CD.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Dr Lamp
    Thank you for your reply. After upgrading from Vista to windows 7 from the disc everything worked fine, a month later for some reason the sound just stopped. When I play a CD or select music from the computer and double click on the speaker icon I can see the music playing but there is no sound, it is muted, but why I do not know.
    It is interesting that you Added Vista stuff because when I had Vista everything worked fine, I just didn't like it much. As I am a novice how did you add it. If I add something, does it run alongside Windows 7 or does it replace some bits. The reason I ask is that in Windows 7 the courser jumps around in Word making writing letters difficult, I have to disable the pointer when writing which is a pain.
    Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks for your help

Maybe you are looking for

• Live! Cam Video IM Pro (VF0410) HELP!!!!

i bought this webcam today - Live! Cam Video IM Pro (VF0410) - but i can't get it to show in black and white. Anybody who can help getting my webcam black and white? thank you!

• How do i get rid of black space at the end of a video presentation?

After creating a project in iMovie and burning it onto a DVD, I realized that when the movie was finished, it did not return to the Menu right away and instead it played 20 or so seconds of blackness that I can't seem to get rid of. Has anyone else h

• Address book list used many times with mail merge, now all come back undeliverable - why?

I have about 140 email addresses in an address book, and I have sent emails using mail merge many times. Suddenly, this week, when I send out an email, I get all of them back marked undeliverable. Don't know why it suddenly won't send them. the only

• Function module equivalent to SWE_EVENT_CREATE while using ABAP classes

Hi there, I used to use SWE_CREATE_EVENT to fire the events linked to my BOR objects, in order to start certain workflows. Now I am using ABAP classes within the WorkFlows, and the name of the classes MUST (in my case) be longer than 10 characters, a

• Set up kids ipad mini

I have bought a mini for my son (age 6).  I want to set up ipad - how do I do this?  When I switch it on do I set up a new id for my son - or log in as me? How do I get my apps over onto his ipad from my phone- so I can delete them off mine? Thanks i