Solman - Client definition in table T000

Hello,
I got a question from Security officer regarding Solution Manager landscape and the definition of table T000 for the productive client 800.  I am telling you that Solman functionality requires in some cases that you leave opened the client 800 to record transport requests for Test Plans and Test Packages (though you don't want to transport anyway, it asks you for a transport request),
Is there a clear definition about what is the correct definition of table T000 for a productive Solution Manager?
I appreciate your answers.
Regards
Esteban

Already SCC4  entry for the client has old Logical system name.
Ex:
Client 500
Logical System : <PRD>CLNT500
I need this to be change to <QAS>CLNT500 after BDLS,but it is not happening after BDLs.
Regards,
Srinivas Chapa.

Similar Messages

• Table T000 was not relevant for conversion in BDLS log

Hi All,
    I am getting the below message in BDLS log  while doing logical system system conversion with BDLS.
    "Table T000 was not relevant for conversion"
    Due to this I could see old logical system entry in SCC4 instead of New converted logical entry.
    (I've gone through the forums ,but didn't find solution)
    Any Idea why I am getting this message and I triggered BDLS from client 000.
    Regards,
    Srinivas Chapa.

Already SCC4  entry for the client has old Logical system name.
    Ex:
    Client 500
    Logical System : <PRD>CLNT500
    I need this to be change to <QAS>CLNT500 after BDLS,but it is not happening after BDLs.
    Regards,
    Srinivas Chapa.

• BDLS : Table T000 was not relevant for conversion

Hello,
    After a system refresh ( homogeneous system copy in ECC6), we performed the post copy procedure.
    I ran the BDLS transaction, all the tables were converted fine, exept the table 000.
    I still have in transaction SCC4 the former logical systeank you in dam defined.
    I checked the BDLS job log and found the message :
    "Table T000 was not relevant for conversion"
    I don't underdtand why ? Is it the normal behaviour ?
    Table T000 is not excluded in BDLSC ...
    Thank you in advance for your help.
    Best Regards.

I just found out that I launched the BDLS from the client 000.

• Client Definition Question

I asked this question in another forum here, got some helpful feedback and a recommendation to post the question here as it might be more fitting for some in this group.
    In getting ready to teach a class, I've been putting together my set of SAP terms and getting ready to explain them to the class. I've been cross referencing the SAP Glossary and other sources to try to give as correct a definition as possible. In looking at these, one element I've been wondering about is the SAP definition of a client within SAP ERP.
    The SAP glossary defines client as "In commercial, organizational, and technical terms, a self-contained unit in an SAP system with separate master records and its own set of tables." I find the last phrase in that definition (which I've italicized) to be puzzling. In an instance where multiple clients are sharing the same underlying database, each client does not have its own set of tables. To my knowledge that's not a required element of a client. (That's why the mandt field is so common in tables.)
    So...why is that phrase a part of the definition and what is SAP intending it to mean?  Is a distinction being drawn here between logical segregation of content (vs. actual segregation)? Or is there something here that I'm just not understanding?
    As an example of what I'm talking about, if we have one instance of SAP ERP that has multiple activie clients, and If we were to take table T001 which contains company code information mapped to a particular client, wouldn't all the clients in that instance be sharing that same table?
    I realize that logically if one uses transaction SE16 to view the table from within SAP ERP, only the information for the client one is working within is shown. My thinking had been that if one were to look at this table directly in the DBMS, the table would show all of the clients active within this instance. So in that sense each client is using the same set of tables with logical segregation of data based on the MANDT field. (i.e. if I had 3 clients running on one SAP instance tied to an Oracle backend, the backend would not have 3 totally independent databases for each client.)
    Am I missing something here, or is the definition of client a bit misleading?

Hi Tony,
    Pity that your question did not get a reply in more than two weeks.
    I am happy to say that I have never come across the "its own set of tables" statement. Whoever wrote that is either ignorant or a victim of a very bad mistranslation. A client is a logical "subdivision" of the data stored in a SAP database. I'm not old enough to confirm this, but when I started at SAP I was told that the client concept came from the time when several companies shared a single database on some large central mainframe and obviously could not be allowed to see each other's business data. Today the use of a client is different, e.g. it provides for separation between customizing and sandbox clients in a development system, or between say test and training clients in a QA system.
    Technically all clients share the same set of tables. A "client-dependent" table has the characteristic that its first field (and the leading field of its primary key) is always the client number. The "client-dependent" attribute is maintained in the SAP dictionary. When an ABAP program contains a statement like "SELECT * FROM TAB" and TAB is client-dependent, the DB interface in the kernel will automatically convert this to "SELECT * FROM TAB WHERE MANDT = "<client>". An SQL trace (ST05) of a simple business transaction will reveal this behaviour immediately.
    Not all tables are client-dependent, some are cross-client, i.e. their data is visible to and shared by all clients in the system. As a rule, all master/transaction tables are client-dependent, while system tables containing instance-specific rather than business-specific data (e.g. the list of printers) are cross-client. Customizing tables are mostly client-dependent but some are cross-client (I'm a technical consultant so I can't really tell you why that is).
    You are perfectly correct that if you look at a table at database level rather than through SE16, you would see records for all clients residing in the same table. Incidentally the same can be achieved in ABAP by adding the CLIENT SPECIFIED option to the SELECT statement but the code of business transactions must of course do no such thing.
    Also, the client concept is not specific to Oracle so the advice to post the question on the SAP/Oracle forum seems a little misleading. SAP implements the client concept regardless of the underlying database.
    Hope this clarifies things,
    Mark

• IMP-00093: Inconsistency between dumpfile constraint definition for table

I am getting the following error while importing table. I have checked and I can see the table and constraint exist.
    Anyone know in what situition this warning will be trigger out? Will this warning give any impact to the table or database ? any solutions?
    Export file created by EXPORT:V09.02.00 via conventional path
    import done in US7ASCII character set and AL16UTF16 NCHAR character set
    . importing PROD_USR's objects into PROD_USR
    . . importing table "FLPBABA" 29 rows imported
    IMP-00093: Inconsistency between dumpfile constraint definition for table FLPBABA with columns ("FQ_FLPBABA_UPD_TMS" , "F9_FLPBABA_B4_AFTER")
    Import terminated successfully with warnings.
    Message was edited by:
    cocorico78

The full error message might explain a little.
    Oracle Error :: IMP-00093
    Inconsistency between dumpfile constraint definition for table string with columns (string)
    Cause
    Import failed to locate a base table for a constraint that was defined in the dump file and statistics were not imported.
    Action
    Check to see if the table and constraint exist. If the table and constraint exist, then report this to Oracle Support Services as an Import internal error.

• Monitor Client Changes (table T000) with RZ20

Hi All,
    For my customer I have configured Email on Alert with RZ20. This is all working great. Now I want to have an alert when someone opens or changes the client settings of our production environment. Is that possible at all?
    We do have table logging set in this client.
    Hope to hear from any of you!!
    Grt,
    Sjoerd

Hi
    Yes it is possible to monitor client setting changes:
    Goto RZ20  select your monitoring node, expand it select Entire System --> System Configuration --> Clients --> Select Required Client number, expand it select any alert you require, in your case you can select all of above as they represent SCC4 changes. One by one select them, press properties, in Methods tab in Auto reaction method, you can set email alerts.
    So selecting all of these alerts will, keep you informed about client setting changes.
    Hope this helps.
    Rahul

• Standard Client definition question

In getting ready to teach a class I've been putting together my set of SAP terms and getting ready to explain them to the class.  I've been cross referencing the SAP Glossary and other sources to try to give as correct a definition as possible.  In looking at these one element I've been wondering about is the fairly universal definition of a client. 
    The SAP glossary defines client as "In commercial, organizational, and technical terms, a self-contained unit in an SAP system with separate master records and its own set of tables."  I find the last phrase in that definition to be puzzling.  In an instance where multiple clients are sharing the same database each client does not have its own set of tables.  To my knowledge that's not a required element of a client. (That's why the mandt field is so common in tables.)
    Is a distinction being drawn here between logical segregation of content (vs. actual segregation)?  Or is there something here that I'm just not understanding.
    Thanks.

Tony,
    Ah, you were talking about the underlying DBMS engine, not the application.
    When SAP is talks about tables, they are talking about the data structures within the application.  Clients do not share these tables (well, there are a few client independent tables).
    I misunderstood your original question. You are talking about the underlying DBMS, which also stores data in tabular form.  Yes, the DBMS structures do store data from multiple clients.
    When SAP passes requests for action to the underlying DBMS, such as oracle, the application 'knows' where the data is stored, and uses the keys generated within the app to perform reads and writes on the databases.  
    I am not a Basis expert, so I can't speak with authority about T001 or other specific SAP tables, and it's relationship to the underlying database.  You might want to post your question in one of the more techie forums such as
    SAP on Oracle
    Regards,
    DB49

• Error while fetching data from OWB Client using External Table.

Dear All,
    I am using Oracle Warehouse Builder 11g & Oracle 10gR2 as repository database on Windows 2000 Server.
    I facing some issue in fetching data from a Flat File using external table from OWB Client.
    I have perform all the steps without any error but when I try to view the data, I got the following error.
    ======================================
    RA-29913: error in executing ODCIEXTTABLEOPEN callout
    ORA-29400: data cartridge error
    KUP-04040: file expense_categories.csv in SOURCE_LOCATION not found
    ORA-06512: at "SYS.ORACLE_LOADER", line 19
    java.sql.SQLException: ORA-29913: error in executing ODCIEXTTABLEOPEN callout
    ORA-29400: data cartridge error
    KUP-04040: file expense_categories.csv in SOURCE_LOCATION not found
    ORA-06512: at "SYS.ORACLE_LOADER", line 19
         at oracle.jdbc.driver.SQLStateMapping.newSQLException(SQLStateMapping.java:70)
         at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.newSQLException(DatabaseError.java:110)
         at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:171)
         at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:455)
         at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:413)
         at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.receive(T4C8Oall.java:1030)
         at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CStatement.doOall8(T4CStatement.java:183)
         at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CStatement.executeForDescribe(T4CStatement.java:774)
         at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CStatement.executeMaybeDescribe(T4CStatement.java:849)
         at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1186)
         at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeQuery(OracleStatement.java:1377)
         at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatementWrapper.executeQuery(OracleStatementWrapper.java:386)
         at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.QueryResult.<init>(QueryResult.java:18)
         at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.dataviewer.relational.OracleQueryResult.<init>(OracleDVTableModel.java:48)
         at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.dataviewer.relational.OracleDVTableModel.doFetch(OracleDVTableModel.java:20)
         at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.dataviewer.RDVTableModel.fetch(RDVTableModel.java:46)
         at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.dataviewer.BaseDataViewerPanel$1.actionPerformed(BaseDataViewerPanel.java:218)
         at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1849)
         at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2169)
         at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:420)
         at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:258)
         at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:302)
         at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:282)
         at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.dataviewer.BaseDataViewerPanel.executeQuery(BaseDataViewerPanel.java:493)
         at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.dataviewer.BaseDataViewerEditor.init(BaseDataViewerEditor.java:116)
         at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.dataviewer.BaseDataViewerEditor.<init>(BaseDataViewerEditor.java:58)
         at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.dataviewer.relational.DataViewerEditor.<init>(DataViewerEditor.java:16)
         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
         at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
         at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
         at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.IdeUtils._tryLaunchEditorByClass(IdeUtils.java:1412)
         at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.IdeUtils._doLaunchEditor(IdeUtils.java:1349)
         at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.IdeUtils._doLaunchEditor(IdeUtils.java:1367)
         at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.IdeUtils.showDataViewer(IdeUtils.java:869)
         at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.IdeUtils.showDataViewer(IdeUtils.java:856)
         at oracle.wh.ui.console.commands.DataViewerCmd.performAction(DataViewerCmd.java:19)
         at oracle.wh.ui.console.commands.TreeMenuHandler$1.run(TreeMenuHandler.java:188)
         at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
         at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:461)
         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:242)
         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:163)
         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)
         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)
         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)
    ===========================
    In the error it is showing that file expense_categories.csv in SOURCE_LOCATION not found but I am 100% sure that file is very much there.
    Is anybody face the same issue?
    Do we need to configure something before loading data from a flat file from OWB Client?
    Any help would higly appreciable.
    Regards,
    Manmohan Sharma

Hi Detlef / Gowtham,
    Now I am able to fetch data from flat files from OWB Server as well as OWB Client.
    One way I have achieved as suggested by you
    1) Creating location on the OWB Client
    2) Samples the files at client
    3) Created & Configured external table
    4) Copy all flat files on OWB Server
    5) Updated the location which I created at the client.
    Other way
    1) Creating location on the OWB Client
    2) Samples the files at client
    3) Created & Configured external table
    4) Copied flat files on the sever in same drive & directory . like if my all flat files are on C:\data at OWB Client then I copied flat file C:\data on the OWB Server. But this is feasible for Non-Windows.
    Hence my problem solved.
    Thanks a lot.
    Regards,
    Manmohan

• Problem in creating 800 client to see table content .

HI,
        I am new to sap .  I have ideas 4.7 in windows 2003.  i can see table content under user sap* and password 060719* . I  have created a user sapuser . through client 000 , i can create create abap program , but could not find ant table content like mara . at first time  after creating sapuser , it asked me the access key. i gave 36687663221261278694 and it has taken . but to see table content , i created a new user as partha in client 800. but at first time at the time of logging it is asking the access key. though i am giving same key it is not taking .
       1) is there any other key for that educational version ?
       2) how to crreate a user in client 800 . pls give step by step procedure .
       3) for creating a user under client 800 . should i delete my sapuser created under 000 client.

Hi Jack,
    First of all, the client 000 is one of the standard clients that comes with any SAP R/3 installation (with client 001 and 066 (for EarlyWatch for SAP auditory purposes)). To work with the system you should always make a copy of the client 000 or 001 to a new client i.e. client 200, 400, or whatever name.
    In the case of IDES, the system always comes with the client 800, where you can find all the IDES configuration and data (for test, training, sandbox). If you want to work in the system you should work on this client (800). To check the tables you can always use transaction se12 (table structure: fields, keys) and se16 to see the table content. If you want to create users you should always do it in the client 800 or any other client you've created (not in the standard ones 000, 001, 066, try to maintain these clients clean of any custom data).
    To view the tables data you dont need any key.  The keys are requested when you want to register a developer user (to create a new abap program (all the new programs must start with Z (or X,Y) to differentiate from the standard SAP programs. The keys are also requested when you want to edit a standard program or table or any other standard SAP object.
    1) To get the keys for any SAP system (there are 2 types of keys: developer user and for editing any standard object) you must log on the OSS service (with the user and password provided by SAP when you got your SAP software) : service.sap.com/sscr. Here you use the installation number of your IDES system (the system must be registered in OSS) and then you can create your developer users or standard object keys.
    2)To create a user in any system you need to go to transaction SU01. Here you can make a copy of SAP* user for example (choosing in the trx the button copy) to create your new user. you assign a password to the user and save it. You need to login again on the system and put your new password. This is the easiest way, otherwise you can create a user from zero but you will need to add more information to the user. To start you can create a copy of SAP* or DDIC users.
    3) Yes, I suggest you delete the user you've created in client 000, try to keep it clean of any customer modifications (you could leave it there but is not a good practice).If you want to work with your IDES system and the IDES data, use the client 800.
    Good luck,

• Local client copy error - Table "BKPF" not edited due to excessive number

Hi,
    I am performing a local client copy on our ECC 6.0 system. Client copy took more than 12 hours and its still in progress with 7 tables still to be copied. Logs in SCC3 -
    ===
    2 ETA163 Table "BKPF" not edited due to excessive number of errors
    2 ETA057 WARNING: Cancelled several times
    2 ETA163 Table "COEP" not edited due to excessive number of errors
    3 ETA311 Process "00002" started on server "sfrndevsap15"
    (time: "17:20:51")
    2 ETA297 Error: Table "ONROV" error in DDIC - Check table with SE14
    2 ETA163 Table "FAGLFLEXA" not edited due to excessive number of errors
    3 ETA311 Process "00003" started on server "sfrndevsap15"
    (time: "17:20:52")
    4 ETA346 "FAGLFLEXC :"" 0 0 0 DEL.""
    0 0 17:20:52"
    2 ETA163 Table "HRP1001" not edited due to excessive number of errors
    3 ETA311 Process "00004" started on server "sfrndevsap15"
    (time: "17:20:52")
    4 ETA346 "VSAFVU_CN :"" 0 86123 0 DEL.""
    0 29 17:21:21"
    2 ETA163 Table "PCL4" not edited due to excessive number of errors
    ===
    Please help ASAP, as this is effecting our testing team.  I have tried to copy individual tables also using a transport request number and SCC1 to copy it to the target client.  This is also taking quite a long time.
    Thanks in advance,
    Abdul

Hi Abdul,
    What does your system log say ?
    Check this SAP Note
    Note 579783 - CC ERROR: Loss of data - table not copied
    run the report RSCC_VERIFY to check if the table is consistent within the source client.
    SAP will only provide support for RSCC_VERIFY messages if there is a specific problem in an application in the target client that can be assigned immediately to the messages.
    RSCC_VERIFY is delivered with SAPKB46B49, SAPKB46C35 and SAPKB46D24. In older releases, you can create the report in the ABAP editor (transaction SE38) in accordance with the attached advance correction. Use the development class or the STRM package for this.
    Regards,
    Siddhesh

• ADF Rich Client Faces af:table editingMode="clickToEdit" event handling

I have a table with editingMode="clickToEdit" that contains columns with inputText with values that map to Eclipselink JPA Entity bean properties.
    I am struggling to find an event that I can monitor that would allow me to persist or cancel the changes the user enters. I might add "Commit" and "Cancel" commands in their own columns but then I would like to have an event that allow me to enable and disable those commandButtons. In any event I would like to capture the fact that a row has entered editing mode with either a clientListener or a servletListener.
    Is any of this possible?
    Frank's suggestion in Re: Edit Specific Row on click of button in ADF table implies that the table be re-rendered and I would specifically like to avoid that as it is disturbing to the user to have the entire table redrawn, particularly when the size of the table exceeds the displayed rows.
    Thanks, Mark.

I suppose I didn't ask my question properly. I have been persisting POJO and JPA beans with ADF Faces, Trinidad and ADF Faces Rich Client since 2004 and I have a hundred thousand lines of library code to manage that.
    The tricky thing about <af:tables (and <tr:tables for that matter) is that it is challenging to render individual rows or cells and re-rendering the entire table is disruptive to the user experience. My normal practice is to allow the user to select a row and then click an edit button that re-renders an edit panel (or detail stamp) which contains a submit button. However, for small simple tables this is overkill and in-line editing would be very attractive. The WONDERFUL thing about <af:table editingMode="clickToEdit" is that the user can enter an EDIT mode without redrawing the table.
    My problem is that I have not yet discovered an event that I can monitor to let me know that the user has done this. What I think that I want is something like the clientListener selection event that would fire when the editingMode state changed: a clientListener editingMode event.
    If I use the clientListener selection event, is there any way I can determine editingMode state of the row?
    Here is what I have tried
          <af:table id="paymentTable" binding="#{PaymentLogTable.table}"
                    rows="5" value="#{PaymentLogTable.model}" rowSelection="single" columnSelection="single"
                    var="payRow" displayRow="selected" editingMode="clickToEdit"
                    selectionListener="#{PaymentLogTable.selectionListener}">
            <af:clientAttribute name="keyColumn" value="payRow_amount"/>
            <af:clientListener method="MIZAR.adf.selectionHandler" type="selection"/>
            <af:clientListener method="MIZAR.adf.editingModeHandler" type="dblClick"/>
            <af:column clientComponent="true" width="50" align="center" headerText="ID" sortable="false">
              <af:outputText value="#{payRow.id}" />
            </af:column>
            <af:column width="75" align="right" headerText="Amount" sortable="false" clientComponent="true">
              <af:inputText id="payRow_amount" value="#{payRow.amount}" valueChangeListener="#{payRow.setRowDirty}" clientComponent="true">
                <af:convertNumber minFractionDigits="2" maxFractionDigits="2"/>
              </af:inputText>
            </af:column>
    ... more columns
    MIZAR.adf.selectionHandler = function (event){
      MIZAR.adf.editingModeHandler(event);
    MIZAR.adf.editingModeHandler = function (event) {
      var table = event.getSource();
      var keys = table.getPropertyKeys();
      var selectedRowKeys = table.getSelectedRowKeys();
      var keyColumn = table.getProperty('keyColumn');
      var aKeySet = event.getAddedSet();
      for(aRowKey in aKeySet){
          var newRowKey = aRowKey;
      var newRowComp = table.findComponent(keyColumn,newRowKey);
      if ( newRowComp ){
        var readOnly = newRowComp.getReadOnly();
        if ( !readOnly ){
          alert ('Editable'); // NEVER GETS HERE
      if (table.getProperty('isCanceled')) {
        alert ('canceled');
    }But, the MIZAR.adf.editingModeHandler doesn't get called when I double click the row and neither does the MIZAR.adf.selectionHandler. The inputText component always shows up as readOnly = true.
    Thanks, Mark

• Client events in table does not fires well

Hi,
    Have you noticed, if you register a clientListener with onMouseOver, Out, Down etc... in the table, the js method is fired even when you are inside the table. I noticed using firebug that borders of columns and cells are considered to be outside the table, wich makes events fire whenever the mouse goes through these borders.
    Is there a workaround to this ?
    Regards
    Fred

The client listener is in the table, that mean inside the table tags, like
    <table ....>
    <af:clientListener type="mouseOver" method"doMouseOver"/>
    <af:column ...> </af:column>
    </af:table>

• Manual Transport and Maintain in Client Entries in Table

Hello,
    I am trying to figure out how I can maintain table entries in client and have the option to manually transport entries from our development system.  Can this be done?  If so, what settings are required.
    Regards, Dean.

Hi Dean ,
    PLease proceed as below :
    To add the contents in the TR, we have to double click on the respective TR, then another screen appears where we need to key in the details as follows:
    u2022     Program Id u2013 R3TR
    u2022     Object Type u2013 TABU
    u2022     Object Name u2013 The required table name which should be transported, and press enter. This will allow transporting only the structure of the table but not its contents.
    In case the contents are also to be transported, we should click on the key field icon and add the key fields of that table which will transport the particular record.
    Hope its help you

• After Client copy several tables were cleared.

Good night!
    After making a client copy 400 to the client 250 in my environment of DEV Netwaver ECC 6.0 Oracle 10.2.0.2 several tables were cleared.
    Example:
    4 ETA346 "CABN             :""       0        0        0 DEL.""       0        0   16:45:01"
    Is there any way to transfer the data tables of the environment of QAS for the tables of environmental DEV that were cleared?
    Someone could tell me why the tables were cleared?
    Is there any way to restore the environment of DEV?
    Thank
    Pamplona
    log:
    1 ETA028XClient copy from "12.08.2008" "15:25:32"
    1 ETA029 System ID............................ "DEV"
    1 ETA043 Target client........................ "250"
    1 ETA030 R/3 Release.......................... "700"
    1 ETA354   Basis Support Package..............."SAPKB70014"
    1 ETA031 Host................................. "srvdevnw"
    1 ETA000 Start in background............. ....."X"
    1 ETA032 User................................. "SAP*"
    1 ETA033 Parameter
    1 ETA034 Source client........................ "400"
    1 ETA188 Source client user masters............"400"
    1 ETA185 Copier profile:......................."SAP_UCSV"
    1 ETA036 Table selection
    1 ETA177 Customizing data ....................."X"
    1 ETA037 With application data................ " "
    1 ETA155 Initialize and recreate......... "X"
    2 ETA367XStart analysis of system "15:25:32"
    3 ETA108 "/GC1/CC_EXIT_CLIENT_DELETION" executed "        0"("        0") entries copied
    4 ETA114 Runtime "             0" seconds
    3 ETA072 Exit program "/GC1/CC_EXIT_CLIENT_DELETION" successfully executed "15:25:54"
    A3 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 010 Start of exit "/SAPCND/CC_COND_TABLE_MATCH"
    A4 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 011 Exit "/SAPCND/CC_COND_TABLE_MATCH" is not executed in case MODUS = "C"
    3 ETA108 "/SAPCND/CC_COND_TABLE_MATCH" executed "        0"("        0") entries copied
    3 ETA072 Exit program "/SAPCND/CC_COND_TABLE_MATCH" successfully executed "15:25:55"
    A3 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 007XRemote Client Copy/ Client Export exit called in source system -> Return
    3 ETA108 "/SAPCND/CC_GROUP_WS_AA" executed "        0"("        0") entries copied
    3 ETA072 Exit program "/SAPCND/CC_GROUP_WS_AA" successfully executed "15:25:55"
    A3 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 010 Start of exit "/SAPCND/CC_INCLUDE_TABLES"
    A4 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 008 Condition Table "/1CN/CPNSAP00001" is not relevant for appl (= application data) = " "
    A4 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 008 Condition Table "/1CN/CPASAP00001" is not relevant for appl (= application data) = " "
    A4 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 008 Condition Table "/1CN/CPTSAP00001" is not relevant for appl (= application data) = " "
    A4 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 008 Condition Table "/1CN/CPTSAP00004" is not relevant for appl (= application data) = " "
    A4 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 008 Condition Table "/1CN/CPTSAP00005" is not relevant for appl (= application data) = " "
    A4 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 008 Condition Table "/1CN/CPTSAP00006" is not relevant for appl (= application data) = " "
    A4 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 008 Condition Table "/1CN/CRMSAP_CARR" is not relevant for appl (= application data) = " "
    A4 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 008 Condition Table "/1CN/CRMSAP_CONN" is not relevant for appl (= application data) = " "
    A4 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 008 Condition Table "/1CN/CRMSAP_PART" is not relevant for appl (= application data) = " "
    A4 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 008 Condition Table "/1CN/CTXSAPRIN03" is not relevant for appl (= application data) = " "
    A4 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 008 Condition Table "/1CN/CTXSAPRIN04" is not relevant for appl (= application data) = " "
    A4 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 008 Condition Table "/1CN/CTXSAPRIN07" is not relevant for appl (= application data) = " "
    A4 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 008 Condition Table "/1CN/CTXSAPX0101" is not relevant for appl (= application data) = " "
    A4 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 008 Condition Table "/1CN/CTXSAPX0103" is not relevant for appl (= application data) = " "
    A3 E/SAPCND/CUST_T 013 End of exit "/SAPCND/CC_INCLUDE_TABLES"
    3 ETA108 "/SAPCND/CC_INCLUDE_TABLES" executed "       98"("        0") entries copied
    4 ETA114 Runtime "             2" seconds
    3 ETA072 Exit program "/SAPCND/CC_INCLUDE_TABLES" successfully executed "15:25:57"
    3 ETA108 "ADDR_CLIENTCOPY_SELECT_TABLES" executed "       26"("        0") entries copied
    3 ETA072 Exit program "ADDR_CLIENTCOPY_SELECT_TABLES" successfully executed "15:26:00"
    3 ETA108 "EFG_FORM_CC_EXIT_BEFORE" executed "        0"("        0") entries copied
    4 ETA114 Runtime "             1" seconds
    3 ETA072 Exit program "EFG_FORM_CC_EXIT_BEFORE" successfully executed "15:26:03"
    A3 EFINB_TR 070XStart of deletion methods for client "250"
    A4 EFINB_TR 061 Start the deletion method for object "FINB-TR-DERIVATION"
    A4 EFINB_TR 062 End of deletion method of object "FINB-TR-DERIVATION"
    A4 EFINB_TR 061 Start the deletion method for object "UCM003"
    A4 EFINB_TR 062 End of deletion method of object "UCM003"
    A4 EFINB_TR 061 Start the deletion method for object "/EACC/ARCHIVING"
    A4 EFINB_TR 062 End of deletion method of object "/EACC/ARCHIVING"
    A4 EFINB_TR 061 Start the deletion method for object "/EACC/JOURNALCC"
    A4 EFINB_TR 062 End of deletion method of object "/EACC/JOURNALCC"
    A4 EFINB_TR 061 Start the deletion method for object "/EACC/DERIVATION-1"
    A4 EFINB_TR 062 End of deletion method of object "/EACC/DERIVATION-1"
    A4 EFINB_TR 061 Start the deletion method for object "FINB-PERSIST"
    A4 EFINB_TR 062 End of deletion method of object "FINB-PERSIST"
    A4 EFINB_TR 061 Start the deletion method for object "FINB_GENERATOR"
    A4 EFINB_GN 044 Deletion log for client "250", application "10"
    A4 EFINB_SBU 001 Buffer "FINB_S_SBU_BUFFER_HASH_KEY", area "GN" deleted on server "srvdevnw"
    A4 EFINB_GN 040 "0" objects registered for deletion
    A4 EFINB_GN 041 "0" objects deleted
    A4 EFINB_GN 044 Deletion log for client "250", application "EA"
    A4 EFINB_SBU 001 Buffer "FINB_S_SBU_BUFFER_HASH_KEY", area "GN" deleted on server "srvdevnw"
    A4 EFINB_GN 044 Deletion log for client "250", application "UG"
    A4 EFINB_TR 062 End of deletion method of object "FINB_GENERATOR"
    A4 EFINB_TR 061 Start the deletion method for object "FINB_SBU_DUMMY"
    A4 EFINB_SBU 001 Buffer "FINB_S_SBU_BUFFER_HASH_KEY", area "AS" deleted on server "srvdevnw"
    A4 EFINB_SBU 001 Buffer "FINB_S_SBU_BUFFER_HASH_KEY", area "XP" deleted on server "srvdevnw"
    A4 EFINB_SBU 001 Buffer "FINB_S_KF_CHARS_BUFFER_KEY", area "HA" deleted on server "srvdevnw"
    A4 EFINB_TR 062 End of deletion method of object "FINB_SBU_DUMMY"
    3 ETA338 Table "KX9RABA0000108" is deleted, not copied
    3 ETA338 Table "TABADRH" is deleted, not copied
    3 ETA338 Table "TABADRS" is deleted, not copied
    3 ETA338 Table "TABADRSF" is deleted, not copied
    3 ETA338 Table "TABADRST" is deleted, not copied
    3 ETA338 Table "UCF001C" is deleted, not copied
    4 ETA346 "CABAREF          :""       0        0        0 DEL.""       0        0   16:45:01"
    +4 ETA346 "CABN             :""       0        0        0 DEL.""       0        0   16:45:01"+
    4 ETA346 "CABNNEW          :""       0        0        0 DEL.""       0        0   16:45:01"
    4 ETA346 "CABNT            :""       0        0        0 DEL.""       0        0   16:45:01"
    4 ETA346 "CABNZ            :""       0        0        0 DEL.""       0        1   16:45:02"
    4 ETA346 "CABN_EXCL        :""       0        0        0 DEL.""       0        0   16:45:02"
    4 ETA346 "CABS             :""       0        0        0 DEL.""       0        0   16:45:02"
    4 ETA346 "CACCEL           :""       0        0        0 COPY""       0        0   16:45:02"
    4 ETA346 "CACNSC_AREA      :""       0        0        0 COPY""       0        0   16:45:02"
    3 ESO672 "Number of new SAPoffice users 451"
    3 ESO672 "Number of users marked as deleted 0"
    3 ESO672 "Records deleted in SOUD: 0"
    3 ESO672 "Records deleted in SOUC: 0"
    3 ESO672 "Records changed in SOUC: 0"
    3 ESO672 "New records in SOUC: 0"
    3 ESO672 "User without address assignment 0"
    3 ESO672 "User - SO_KEY generated 0"
    3 ESO672 "User - SO_KEY not generated 0"
    3 ESO672 "User w/o entry in table USRADR 0"
    3 ESO672 "User with address assignment 452"
    3 ESO672 "User w/o entry in USR21 0"
    3 ESO672 "User with person group <> BC01 0"
    3 ESO672 "User with invalid address 0"
    3 ESO672 "User with default ADCP-SO_KEY 0"
    3 ESO672 "User - SO_KEY generated subsequently 0"
    3 ESO672 "User - SO_KEY updated 0"
    3 ESO672 "User - address not changed 452"
    3 ESO672 "User w/o where-used list 0"
    4 ETA114 Runtime "            37" seconds
    3 ETA072 Exit program "RSSOUSCO_FOR_CC" successfully executed "17:52:21"
    4 ETA114 Runtime "            58" seconds
    3 ETA072 Exit program "SFW_ADD_SWITCH_STATES" successfully executed "17:53:23"
    3 ETA072 Exit program "SXMB_CC_IS_CHECK" successfully executed "17:53:23"
    3 ETA072 Exit program "USERBUF_RESET" successfully executed "17:53:23"
    2 ETA347 Warning: Source client has logical system, target client does not
    1 ETA357 Selected tables           : "        56.790"
    1 ETA298 Copied data in kBytes  : "    12.497.003"
    1 ETA299 Deleted data in kBytes : "             3"
    1 ETA151 Program ran successfully
    1 ETA027 Runtime (seconds)         : "         8.872"
    1 ETA152 End of processing: "17:53:23"
    Thank
    Pamplona

Sorry Anil,
    I will explain better.
    I had an HSC environment of the PRD for the environment of DEV
    My environment of the PRD has only 400 client
    In the environment of DEV I need to 2 client's (250 and 400)
    I made a copy of the client DEV 400 for 250 DEV using profile:"SAP_UCSV"
    Thank´s
    Pamplona

• Client copy error: Table logging in program RSCLXCOP disabled by user

Hi,
    While doing client export from a system, I am getting the below error in test run:
    Table logging in program RSCLXCOP disabled by user
    Kindly advice.
    Thanks & regards,
    Kunal Patel.

Hi
    Note 446485 - CC-ADMIN: Special copying options
    It would help you out, but do check double time.

Maybe you are looking for