Sony Ericsson Bluetooth HBH-PV770 can't be used as audio device in Lenovo T61

Hello,
I got my HBH-PV770 paired up with T61 as Hands-free Audio. But i can't find any bluetooth audio device in device management. This causes that HBH-PV770 can't be used in VOIP application.
Any idea? Thank you.

I've plugged the extension cord into the usb 1 port on my keyboard (apple = genious) instead of the usb 2 port on the side of my emac and it works PERFECTLY....
Whilst this is odd, it works so i'm leaving this up incase anyone else has this problem

Similar Messages

• Hello everyone   I wonder if you can advice me.   I got myself a Power PC G5 which is bluetooth enabled but has no bluetooth antenna.   Can I still use a magic or mighty mouse with it? OR do I need an antenna?   Many thanks

Hello everyone 
    I wonder if you can advice me.  
    I got myself a Power PC G5 which is bluetooth enabled but has no bluetooth antenna.  
    Can I still use a magic or mighty mouse with it? OR do I need an antenna?  
    Many thanks

Hello, depends which G5 Dual 2.0...
    http://support.apple.com/kb/TA27092
    http://support.apple.com/kb/ta27094?viewlocale=en_us
    http://www.powerbookmedic.com/Power-Mac-G5-Bluetooth-and-Airport-Antenna-Card-wi th-Cables-for-A1047-p-20792.html
    http://www.yourmacstore.com/products/External-Bluetooth-Antenna-for-Power-Mac-G5 .html
    Another option...
    http://eshop.macsales.com/item/IOGear/GBU421/

• I have a new Ipad and was trying to sync from Itune what is on my Iphone. It keeps saying "Ipad can't be used Apple Moble device service isn't started".  ????  help  It also said that on my Iphone just now when I was trying to connect to Itunes.

I have a new Ipad and was trying to sync from Itune what is on my Iphone. It keeps saying "Ipad can't be used Apple Moble device service isn't started".  ????  help  I then tried to connect my phone to Itunes and it is saying the same thing???  Help what is going on?

Right click 'computer' in your PC/laptop (whichever).  Click 'Manage', then 'Services and Applications', then 'Services', you should see 'Apple Mobile Device' running or stopped.  If you couldn't find 'Apple Mobile Device', it means you haven't download iTunes into your PC/laptop (whichever).
    Cheers

• Is there a stereo bluetooth headset that can pair with more than one device at a time?

Is there a stereo bluetooth headset that can pair, i.e. multipoint, with more than one device at a time?
    Are the MacBook and iPhone 4 capable of multipoint bluetooth technoloagy?
    The goal is for my wife to be able to watch her Korean TV soap operas on her MacBook and still receive a call on her iPhone 4 via a stereo bluetooth headset.
    I was looking at the Motorola S10-HD but after further review saw that it only pairs with one device at a time.
    Appreciate any and all input. My Googling has returned no results.
    Rick

TeslasBB wrote:
    pairing my BB8330 with my blue tooth earphone(TM:jawbone) and my microsoft sync thats in my car simultaneously? if i pair with the car, will i have to pair my jawbone all over again?
    You can only pair one device at a time to your 8330, or any other phone for that matter.  The "pairings" are saved to the phone, you can use one or the other and you won't have to pair it again.  Once you turn your bluetooth device on and the phone is on, they will find each other again.
    Hope this helps,
    John
    Stevie Ray! 1954-1990
    ** Don't forget to resolve your post with the accepted solution.

• Can I use two audio devices simultaneously ?

I have Mackie Onyx 1620 with firewire card and I have also MOTU 828. Both devices are linked together. When using Logic Express 8 there is list on preferences/audio/devices and on that list there are both Mackie and Motu. But I can choose only one device ? There are sometimes situations that I need more input channels than Mackie has ... How can I add MOTU channels on inputting?

You need to use the Audio MIDI Setup utility (Applications/Utilities) to setup an aggregate device. Check out this page for an explanation of how to do so:
    http://www.apple.com/pro/techniques/aggregateaudio/

• Can you use different audio devices for different apps?

I've paired my iMac with a set of Bose Companion 20's - they connect via the headphone socket. I regard these as my default audio device. However, when I work from home I need to use Lync 2011 for Mac and want to be able to use a bluetooth headset for lync enterprise voice calls (my employers chosen platform). Is it possible to use my bluetooth headset for incoming / outgoing calls when using Lync but the Bose speakers for say internet radio? If this is possible, any guidance as how to configure would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance....

After going to a particular folder and selecting a view, click the little Action Gear and select "Show View Options" and at the top check the box "Always open in xxx view" where xxx will be the view you presently have selected.
    Do not check the bottom box to use this as a default or else all folders will then open this way.
    Message was edited by: nerowolfe

• IPAD AIR - Lost and Stolen. Can the thief use my locked device?

MY iPad Air was lost/stolen while crossing the border between Hong Kong and Lowu (Shenzhen).
    The device is locked. Under the support/my devices it shows that my iPad is registered with Apple and I do have the serial number for the device handy.
    I tried to use "FIND MY IPHONE" and the device does not show up. It is possible I did not activate that function although this is unlikely.
    Can the thief use my device by erasing all the data? Can Apple trace the device and if so, who do I report it to at Apple ?
    Please help.

Thanks for your reply.
    I also read somewhere that in the event I use the remote function via iCloud to delete the contents of the iPad, the thief could then use it. I have no intention of doing this.
    I have just secured myself for now and changed all my passwords including the Apple user ID one.
    I guess my best bet would be to report and register the number to the local authorities in case it gets returned / shows up by some good samaritan ?

• Macbook late 2008 cannot find MW600 Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Headset

Hi,
    I am just trying to connect my new headset to the macbook but does not get listed on the device list for setting. It works fine with my iPhone 4 ...
    It works with this year's Macbook Pro.
    Please share your solution if you already solved this problem.
    Any advise is welcome too.
    Thanks and Regards

Gave up

• Whay i can not to use my Bluetooth, whay i can not to use my Bluetooth, whay i can not to use my Bluetooth

warum kann ich nicht mein I phon via Bluetooth verbinden

Bluetooth works just fine on the iPhone.
    What is it that you are trying to do?

• Can I use two audio devices on a macbook pro? I.e Headphones and the built in speakers

So I have Mumble (voip) running, and Spotify at the same time. I use apple headphones to talk to people on mumble but i want to use my speakers to listen to music on spotify. Is there a simple way i can set this up?

Radio Shack sells a splitter that plugs into the single jack then provides two jacks for two headsets at the same time. Provided you got a set of speakers with the appropriate matching impedance you could connect them to one of the two output jacks on the splitter.

• I/O instrument assistant can't be used for GPIB device

I use LabVIEW and installed the newest driver of NI-DAQ7.4. Because the driver don't include GPIB488.2 driver,
    so I installed GPIB488.2 driver to use GPIB-USB-B device. But I can't open I/O Instrument assistant in Labview. I can find the device and use it correctly in MAX.
    what's the reasons? please tell me ,thank you!

Hi Kevin-
    I do in fact use NI-DAQ 7.4, but it is unrelated to the Instrument I/O Assistant. The Instrument I/O Assistant is a component that is used either with GPIB (NI-488.2) or NI-VISA.
    I was seeing the same problems with double-clicking the icon and being unable to open the configuration. I corrected it by using the method described in the KB I linked in my previous post.
    Tom W
    National Instruments

• When i plug in my iphone to itunes, it says "Iphone can't be used because mobile device service is not started" HELP!

this has begun happening as soon as i installed the new OS... anything will help thanks!

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1567

• I can't create new virtual audio device

Dear All,
    I've two audio devices and I would create a virtual audio device with the input channels of both of them. I'v read that it's very simple. But when I click on the "+" button in the "Audio/Midi Configuration" application I'm not able to create a new virtual device. Both of real devices work perfectly.
    My account is a system administrator.
    Help me, please!

Great! It was hard, but now all work fine!
    I removed these two files:
    "Macintosh HD/Library/Preferences/com.apple.audio.AggregateDevices.plist"
    "Macintosh HD/Users/YourUserName/Library/ Preferences/com.apple.audio.AudioMIDISetup.plist"
    ... the truth lies in small things!

• IPhone 3G S and Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800

I just started evaluating the Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 headset. It looks promising with its ultra-compact size and decent sound quality.
    However, I am having a major issue with the headset. It does not have volume control built in, meaning volume must be controlled on the iPhone. However, using the volume switch on the side of the iPhone does not work when it is paired with the HBH-IS800 (or any other BT headset, for that matter). It seems to contradict with Apple's following KB article.
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1840
    Does anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

I bought Sony Ericsson's HBH-IS800 headset and I just can't believe this. Why is'nt there a volume control in iPhone for headset devices? I've been so impressed with iPhone that this though never even occurred to me. Just thinking that iPhone would play at FULL VOLUME and not let me choose a volume level was not something that entered my mind before buying this headset. Apple usually means quality and excellent user experience but this scenario is a failure. If I use the volume controls on the iPhone then naturally the output volume to the bluetooth device should be adjusted accordingly. Is'nt that what anyone would expect? I've been disappointed for the first time since I decided to buy iPhone. I really hope this is fixed in iPhone OS 3.2.

• Sony Ericsson K810 and MacBook?

I'm looking at getting a K810 as my next mobile phone and wondered if anyone has any experience of how well this works with Bluetooth-enabled MacBooks.
    I'm keen to get G3 data connectivity as the GPRS on the Nokia 6230i I'm currently using is slow and flaky, with frequent dropped GPRS connections even in areas of strong signal.
    Any comments/advice would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Michael

I've got the phone but can't get it to connect. I had trouble getting the phone to use Orange Internet but got an update SMS from the Sony Ericsson site which fixed that, so the phone goes online OK and it pairs with MacBook fine. I ran the Bluetooth Setup from the laptop and it picked the Ericsson Infrared script by default, which didn't work at all, so I got Ross Barkman's Modem Scripts for Sony Ericsson 3G phones but can't make it work with any of them (CID 1 to 5). Some fail after a time-out with no apparent activity from the phone, others go right through to the 'Establishing connection' and 'Authenticating User' stage in the Bluetooth pane of Internet Connect and then the phone reports 'connection failure, check settings'. I got it to work once, using the CID 5 script but when I tried again it went back to the symptoms above.
    Any suggestions please?

Maybe you are looking for

• Search and Replace in Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver CS3has a nice search and replace tool allowing for search and replacement of very large text strings. Does anyone know of a good notepad editor that can handle that large of replace text strings. Seems like most cant handle that much code

• Disable J2EE Local Auth Task Handler in policy agent 2.2

Hi, Is there a way of disabling the j2ee local authentication handler for a policy agent 2.2 running in filter mode ALL ? If not, is there a way to configure local authentication without session-binding? I am specially interested in the agent for Web

• Why am I not getting 3mbps?

OK my plan is 3mbps-1.5mbps as you can see its at 1792kbps (1.8mbps) and my router is an actiontec GT704WG is there any way I can get 3mbps? DSL Status VPI:0 VCI:35 DSL Mode Setting:GDMT DSL Negotiated Mode:G.DMT Connection Statushowtime Speed (down/

• SMC urgente

Hi bigadmin, please, help me!!! When I run the smc command, I have the error I put here. I searched a lot informations in internet to solve this problem, but I didn't. Can you help me?? Thanks a lot #DISPLAY=myhost:0.0 #export DISPLAY # smc& java.lan

• Question about the new notes application?

the new notes application is great but is there anyway to transfer the files off the ipod and view them in word or notepad on your computer as that would be a really useful feature. cheers.