Speaker Wire For T7700?

I have a quick question,
Does anyone know where I can buy a full set of speaker wire for the Inspire T7700 Speaker Set by Creative Labs? I am moving and I need a new set of speakers because my current set was wired into the house.
Thanks in advance for your help!

I have a quick question,
Does anyone know where I can buy a full set of speaker wire for the Inspire T7700 Speaker Set by Creative Labs? I am moving and I need a new set of speakers because my current set was wired into the house.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Similar Messages

• 100 ft. speaker wire for Inspire P7800 90 Watts 7.1 Speakers?

I just bought this speaker set and want to wire them in a pretty big room. I'm going to need about 00 feet. What is the best kind (guage, characteristic resistance)? Thanks

I had this same problem once b4. They worked then they didnt. Something had changed on my machine and with a little investigation i found it. When you installed your product it asked you if you wanted to select "Digital Output Only". My system was analog and i didnt know it (inspire t7700, with audigy 2 zs).
    I selected digital output only and when i finished installing i had absolutely no sound. I ran all kinds of tests and everything turned up the same. I went to Start>All Programs>Creative>Creative sound blaster audigy 2 zs> and clicked creative restore defaults. BLAMO everything worked. I looked at my Speaker Selection Control....the one where you can calibrate and use the bass control......and i noticed that the digital output only box was unchecked. i realized then what the prob was....but to make sure i tested it by clicking it again. and BLAMO no sound again. if you have digital speakers set the out put to digital only. also in the thx console there is an option to change the sampling frequency from 48khz to 98khz. just fyi
    reply and let me know what heppened
    Message Edited by OL_Ace on 08-11-2005 11:45 AM

• Speaker wire tags/label​s

WE're about to switch our Home Theater around, and will be running surround sound speaker wires through the walls, instaed of those wire/cable channels, and it would just be great to have tags/labels attached to the speaker wires so that we will know which wires go to want input. Thank you in advance.
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

CaJazzman wrote:
    What we're looking for for is something more permanant, so that we can leave on each run. But, thank you anyways for your reply.
    I've had the orginal tape on my speaker wires for over a decade now. It's made it through three sets of speakers and 4 AVR's. It's cheap, easy, and effective. You could go buy a labeler or some 'speaker wire labels' if you want, but for something that's going to stay immobile and hidden you're really just paying more than you need for fanicer tape.
    There's really no need to overthink this.

• Missing s750 speaker wire

does anyone know where i can go about getting replacement speaker wire for the s750? i've moved a ridiculous amount of times and lost track of my rear speaker cables.

From what I can tell from my S750s, you should be able to go to any Radio Shack and buy a new wire. Just make sure that the plug in to the Sub woofer is the right size on the one end and it really wouldn't matter what the other end is because you plug in bare wire to the actual speaker itself. Find a 2 wire... err WIRE with the right connector for the Sub and strip it on the other end to connect to the speaker. Sound simple... yes? Make sure you get the right length of wire!

• Connecting traditional speaker wire to Airport

I just moved into a house with speakers installed in the ceilings. The connection wire for the speakers is traditional +/- (black/red) speakerwire. I'm trying to figure out the best way to connect that wire to my Airport so that I can use my PowerBook as a jukebox throughout the house.
    Right now I've got it hooked up through a series of connectors from Radio Shack, but they definitely hurt the sound quality. Any suggestions on a more elegant, simple solution to this problem?
    thanks!

You need some kind of simple amplifier, and an Aiport express for streaming iTunes.
    If the speaker wires are in multiple locations, you'll need multiple amplifiers and multiple AX's

• 1/8 inch to speaker wire?

I use an Apogee One with my Macbook. I have a pair of old speakers that use regular speaker wire. I would like to connect those to the output jack on the Apogee Duet. Anybody know the easiest way to do this? Does anybody manufacture something that converts from 1/8 to speaker wire?
    (my original message said 3.5 mm to speaker wire - I think I mean 1/8'' to speaker wire)
    Message was edited by: Lizard Man

Hi,
    I tried finding out a converter for your 3.5 mm speaker wire to 1/8" gauge but I only found one that goes from 3.5mm to 1/4." The best thing to do is soldering the wires evenly into your Apogee.
    Check this link I found a guy had a similar problem:
    http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1/t1233149-standard-speaker-wire-to-3-5mm-1-8-ja ck-converter/
    Hope this info helps,
    Vicente

• All speaker wires and no music...

Hi,
    I just renovated my apt and installed speaker wire on each room...
    Now I want to play music :-) but I don't know what kind of equipment I need.
    So far I've been using a portable CD player.
    If possible I'd like to set the volume in room independently
    Thanks,
    SWK

Do you have any audio gear other than a CD player?  If you want to control volume in all the rooms you will need a volume control for each set of speakers in each room. These are usually in wall controls and will fit in a standard electrical box. Do you want just a stereo reciever and speakers in all rooms or are you wanting a surround system with speakers in all rooms?
    Bob

• Creative GigaWorks Pro Gamer G500 Speaker wire question

Hi,
    I have the creative gigaworks pro gamer speaker system but need to obtain some extra wire for the speakers to I can set them up around my room correctly. Would anyone have any suggestions of the type of wire to get hold of, room dimension is 98 inch by 24 inch. the main thing I am concerned about is the connectors for the wire going into the back of the amp, and the connectors going into the back of the speakers. I can twist the bare copper wires and insert them that way, but would prefer to have some sort of connector pin that can be used instead such as a gold plated connector. I think the gauge I am looking at is 6. Any help appreciated. Cheers
    Message Edited by fs_shadow on 10-27-2007 07:49 AM

Have you checked your wiring? When going into THX Console and running the test, you should be able to hear the sound coming from the corresponding speaker. Otherwise your wiring must be wrong.
    Also I do not understand what exactly you are doing in the CMSS Options: <EM>put the cmss3d on surround</EM>
    Do you mean Stereo Surround?
    <EM>put cmss 3d in the center </EM>: You mean you drag the slider into the center, or do you mean the CMSS2 option?Message Edited by alexs3d2 on 06-24-2006 07:34 PM

• Inspire T3000 - Speaker Wire Broke

Ok, you can laugh all you want, but I doubt this is the first time something like this has happened.
    I bought my Inspire T3000's on 2/7 and I'm very pleased with them. However, my cat chewed through one of the speaker wires and I'm interested in purchasing a single T3000 speaker to replace it. How should I go about doing this? I did not find any way to purchase spare or replacement parts via the creative website, but I am sure there is a way they can accommodate me.
    Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Okay I will not lye I did laugh lol because I know cats love to chew on our technology but if you did not want to wait for the replacement wire just fix it yourself and I will walk ya through that below.
    First cut the 2 ends nice and even the peel each side of the wire back so you can peel there coating off now one will be Black and the other Red on both ends of the cut in half wire one will be positive + Red or White and the other will be Negative - Black just cut the other end of that broken wire like you did one side then match the colors togeather like a puzzle then twist the wires togeather then if you want I preferr solider but if you can't get ahold of this the electrical tape will do just tape the wires up so they can't touch eatch other and when your done they will work fine and withstand minors pulls and tags but not cats
    hope this is better help to you

• Replacement speaker cables for Cambridge soundworks megaworks THX 5.1 550

Hi i'm looking for 2 x 5 metre speaker cables for the Cambridge soundworks megaworks THX 5.1 550 has anyone got any ideas on where to get them,have check creative shop on creative web site.thanks

Also, one of the wires has packed up and I cant find any on creative's website... It is speaker to sub lead, plugs into sub with a Jack and splits into 2 different wires (black and red) to make 2 separate connections to the back of the speaker. Anyone know where they are sold (dont really fancy getting my wallet raped by PC World)?
    Cheers

• With 10.2 I can only use system speaker output for audio, NOT my RME FF400 I used previously. The FF400 works fine with other apps. How can I set this device in FCP 10.2? (it is set in both system preferences and midi)

With 10.2 I can only use a system (e.g. speaker) output for audio, NOT my RME FF400 I used without any problems previously. The FF400 works fine with other apps (some like TwistedWave) setup in the program, and others (like Spotify) using system preferences & audio midi setup. How can I set the FF400 to be the sound output device in FCP 10.2? N.B. The FF400 is set as sound output device in both system preferences and audio midi setup.

From the fcp.co forum. See if this does anything for you.
    simon_hutchings
    Junior Boarder
    Thank you received: 5
    I have the solution! Well it at least worked for me. This is the response I got from Apple, Can you please try the following steps towards fixing your audio issue, and report back with your results?
    1. Open the application Audio Midi Setup (located in Applications : Utilities)
    2. Select the Output Tab for the current output device
    3. Select the Configure Speakers option
    4. Select the Multichannel tab
    5. Change the setting to Stereo Now mine was set to stereo but the left channel wasn't showing left. re-clicking on stereo reloaded the settings and after clicking apply it worked. 

• I used this iphone wire for a bit, it worked perfectly but then suddenly i couldnt charge my phone and it stopped working completely. ive tried many other wires but they dont seem to work as well. im starting to get really frustrated

i used this iphone wire for a bit, it worked perfectly but then suddenly i couldnt charge my iphone 5  and it stopped working completely. ive tried many other wires but they dont seem to work as well. im starting to get really frustrated and im really unsure of whats the case. i really really need help with this. please help asap!!

Presuming you are using a wall charger - it would seem that your battery needs to be looked at in an Apple store

• IPhone to speaker-wire speakers.

I'm not really a 'speaker guy' I know how to take two pieces of wire and plug my big speakers into the standard dvd surround sound player and all that. But I had a rather interesting idea today that I am sure someone else has thought of before.
    I have to extra speakers, they are old wooden ones that still play beautifully and are mounted on the walls in my bedroom with speaker wire running from below them to behind my tv. They are not hooked up to anything, what I was wondering how to do is hook these up to the iPhone Dock.
    Is there a product made by bestbuy or radio shack that has the left channel and right channel things like on my speakers with the red and black wire that go into the two spring loaded parts and THEN a headphone jack behind it? This would be really convenient but I'm just not sure how to put this entire post into a google search So I came here.
    Thanks,
    -Brandon

You can't run unpowered speakers from the iphone, or an ipod, etc. Things like computer speakers are powered, and accept a line level input from a source device. Your wooden speakers need an amplifier that takes the iphone as its source. So if you can hook them up to a receiver, you can run your iphone into the receiver with a standard stereo to 3.5mm splitter, into the AUX or another input on the receiver. If not, you'll have to pick up an amplifier capable of driving those speakers.

• Speaker Wire

I just bought the 7.1 creative s750 speaker system, and I was wondering if anyone knows any kind of speaker wire I could use that is a little higher performance than the speaker wire that comes with the system? I have looked around and I can't find speaker connections with one end an RCA connection, and the other end a positive, negative end to plug into the back of the speakers. If anyone knows where I could find that type of speaker wire that is hire end, I would really appreciate it.

You could plug them into the 3.5mm speaker output on the back of the computer.
    Yes, there are speaker wire to RCA and then RCA to 3.5mm headphone plug cables/connectors.
    But that wouldn't really be good as the power otuput of the computer (500-600 mWatts?) would not be enough to power the speakers to an acceptable level (probably 1 watt minimum).

• I own a Zen Vison: M and am wanting a speaker system for my player

I know there aren't any docking speaker systems for them yet, and I honestly doubt there will be any real soon.
    So what would be the best way to go?
    My X girlfriend had an I-Pod (poooo) and she had this speaker system.
    http://www.alteclansing.com/product_details.asp?pID=IM7
    Honestly that thing would be the only reason I would go gay for I-Pod.
    What would I have to do to get something close to that?
    A dock: http://us.creative.com/products/prod...7&product=4485
    Speaker System: http://us.creative.com/products/prod...7&product=4097
    Wireless remote?:http://us.creative.com/products/prod...Specifications
    The wireless remote confuses me becuase I swear the other night it said it suppotered the Vision: M and now it just says the Vision.
    I've also found this, The Player Dock http://us.creative.com/products/prod...5&nav=features
    But would it be compatible with the wireless remote?
    It's so hard being a creative customer, There aren't any worth while accessories yet.
    Anyway, if anyone could help me that would be great.

Hi There,?I just bought my Zen Vision M yesterday and so far I'm very happy with it. I had a Toshiba Gigabeat S30 first but the battery was horrid (seems to be very close to the Zune in design and features etc)?then I swapped for an 80GB Ipod video but there is a massi've problem with the EQ settings wanting to clip passed the digital headroom (google "ipod distortion")?Got The Creative Zen Vision M and I can say the following so far:?The sound output is strong and powers my $200 Sony in ear headphones with clean power even with bass all the way up. It's got a custom 5 band graphic EQ which works well to customise the sound to how you want it (I hate the standard MP3 EQ options of most players)?The sound quality is Very Very Good. (I'm a Hi-Fi freak and a competent home recording engineer)?I can see the screen easily even on a hot bright sunny day outdoors on 50% brightness (Very useful)?I have a couple of MP3's that were converted from WMA's and on some players they dont play but the Creative plays them fine. The use interface is easy to navigate but not quite as good as the Toshiba Gigabeat but looks nicer. The FM radio is great sounding aswell which is a bonus and you can custom name the stations. You can set photos as wallpaper and it comes with 6 player skins to customise the look. Battery seems pretty good. when its not locked the screen goes dimmer instead of turning off completely but the battery still seems to last ok. (if you lock it though it will last even longer.)?I haven't found anything bad about it yet. Toshiba Gigabeat S30? 5/0Apple Ipod Video 80GB? 2/0Creative Zen Vision M?? 0/0 so far?hope this helped.

Maybe you are looking for

• How to store the value of sum of group in Crystal Report at the runtime!

Hello all, I creates a Formula Field that hold the value of Sum of Group in Crystal Report. I would like to know how to store it in a variable and pass it to store procedure. Is it an option in Crystal report to do it. I knew that Crystal Report can

• Safari can't access some sites

My husband's work has a website they need to access to get info about the company. We only have my iMac at home, and I think the site is mainly compatible with Internet Explorer, which of course is not available to Macs anymore, or at least I know it

• How to consolidate aperture 3 libraries

I have 3-5 separate Aperture 3 small libraries. I would like to get them all consolidated into one library. How do I do it? Thanks Bob

• Pliz help java.rmi.RemoteException

Dear friends I need your help .... i am using websphere 4.0 and deployed an entity bean (cmp) deployment was fine but when execution it gives error as follows. This exception is thrown while creating the entity bean ie. beanObject.create("001"); java

• Database Block Size 4K vs 8K

4K vs. 8K block size The Database Configuration Assistant sets Blocksize to 4K for OLTP and 8K for Datawarehouse. I have seen conflicting information about optimal blocksize for OLTP? What is the different in the DCA when choosing "OLTP" vs "Data War