Support for RAW files from Fujifilm X-T1?

I don't seem to able to view RAW files from Fujifilm X-T1 on Aperture. Is this available and if not when can it be made available?
Thanks
Michael

Michael,
sorry, no. Fujifilm X-T1 is not on the list of supported cameras, see:
Apple - Aperture - Technical Specifications - RAW Support
-- Léonie

Similar Messages

• Is there any system level support for RAW files from an Olympus XZ-10 camera.  I use Lion and iPhoto version 9.4.2

Is there any system level support for RAW files from an Olympus XZ-10 camera.  I use Lion and iPhoto version 9.4.2

If there is I can not find it - Google provides a list of possible methods form Adobe and others
    LN

• Where is Aperture support for raw files from Leica X Vario?

Where is Aperture support for raw files from Leica X Vario?

It doesn't appear to exist, at this time:
    http://www.apple.com/aperture/specs/raw.html

• HT3946 Are Raw files from Fujifilm X-E1 supported?

Are Raw Files from Fujifilm X-E1 supported? If not, when will they update the list

The list of supported RAW formats is here:
    http://www.apple.com/aperture/specs/raw.html
    The answer to your question is currently "no."  Nobody here can say if or when that will change.

• RAW files from Fujifilm X10, why have I lost the ability to import after last RAW file update?

When I first installed iPhoto '11, it would not accept imports of RAW files from Fujifilm X10, then when doing an RAW file compatibility update in around April 2013, I could then import X10's RAW files, but when I did the latest RAW file combatibility update about a week ago, I now seem to have lost this ability, WHY? How can I restore this feature?

For what I understand:
    The problem is that the update applies to the IOS not the software itself (iPhoto or Aperture) so rolling back is almost impossible.
    Meanwhile the most effective way is to send feedback requesting the update:
    http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphoto.html

• Where are the tutorials for Raw files from my Nikon?

Where are the tutorials for Raw files from my Nikon?

These tutorials should how to work in camera raw so you can edit NEFs.
    How to make non-destructive edits in Camera Raw | Adobe Photoshop CC tutorials

• Why is no support for raw file of fuji x10 from Apple ?

I have waiting for sometime for the update to support fuji x10 raw file from Apple. Please make it happen .

We can't.  This is a user to user forum.   You can sign up for a free online developer account on http://developer.apple.com/ and submit a bug report on http://bugreporter.apple.com/
    You can request Fuji to do the same.
    You can check the complete listing of RAW updates on:
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4757
    If you look there the x100 is supported, but no x10 for Lion.   So the chances of x10 on Snow Leopard support is that much more remote, since Apple typically builds on their support with each new operating system.

• When will there be an update for RAW files from the new Olympus OM-D E-M10 for Lightroom 4?

Hello there,
    when will there be an update for Lightroom 4 which provides the option to import RAW-files from the Olympus OM-D E-M10 directly into LR4?

Lightroom 5.0 came out in June 2013 with a public beta for LR5 available at Adobe Labs back in April 2013.  It seems you may have been unlucky purchasing the old version just before the new version came out, or perhaps LR5 required a minimum OS level your computer didn’t have.
    Purchasing a new version every year isn’t necessary, but you do have to buy a new version whenever you buy an unsupported camera.
    Adobe employees need to get paid just like the rest of us, and their releasing a new payfor version every so often is how they get paid. 
    Never mind that the new version has improvements beyond new camera support, so there was a full development-release-training-marketing effort behind it.
    The upgrade price is cheaper than the full purchase price and if you want Photoshop capabilities, there is a LR+PS Photographer’s Bundle that is half the price of purchasing Photoshop, itself: 
    http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom.html

• When will Aperture have support for RAF files from the new Fuji XPro-1?

How long does it normally take to get the RAW file format updated? Fuji say they sent the file details to Apple many weeks ago. This is a camera being given fantastic reviews in all professional magazines worldwide - but I'm stuck with an Aperture folder full of "unsupported image format" files.
    Really annoying as I use the full suite of Nik plug-ins so I can't do anything with these files until Aperture is updated.

Per an interview with a spokeswoman from Fuji, they have indeed provided Apple (and Adobe as well) all the needed technical information in order to support the RAW files (i.e. algorithmic information created by Fuji for the non-standar filter array, etc etc). Please don't spread any more misinformation about it, it's already been flamed to death on all the online camera forums. You can still choose to 'blame' whomever you wish about why it's still not supported by Apple, but you can no longer reasonably assert that Fuji hasn't done their part by providing them what they need. Nondisclosure agreements were signed as well.
    Having said that, I find it ridiculous at this point that it's not supported, for several reasons, some being the seemingly similar Fuji users who also use Aperture as well as the opportunity here for Apple to take some market from Adobe (who as of yet are not producing very great output files for Fuji X-trans). Apple was/has been at a disadvantage to Adobe for a long while now, and being an outsider, I presumed Apple would want to take advantage of this (and any similar) opportunity to grab some share from Adobe. I was well wrong, and it seems that other lesser-known-used companies are now doing just that.
    Well good on them. I for one will be looking at any/all (new)comers and will certainly be going with the best of those. Sorry Apple, you lost another one. There was a real competition, for me, btwn Aperture and LR4 up till this point. You'd have to pull a rabbit out of your hat to keep my Aperture biz.

• Updates for raw files from Nikon D5000 on a photoshop elements 7 /windows 7 system

I have photoshop elements 7 but it won't open raw files from a nikon D5000 although I've followed the links and updated. It still says it won't open because it's the wrong type of file..I've downloaded a DNG converter but still nothing is happening.

You download and installed the camera raw 5.6 plugin, by following install directions on the following page?
    Adobe - Photoshop Elements : For Windows : Camera Raw 5.6 update
    If you have a windows 7 64 bit system, then the Camera Raw.8bi plugin goes in
    Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 7.0\Plug-Ins\File Formats
    (the path adobe gives is for a 32 bit windows system)
    Also, use the Camera Raw.8bi outside the folder named Win64

• Open event for RAW files from Bridge

I installed the “Open As Layer.jsx” to promote the background into a layer and rename that layer to the file name. This is working perfect when I open the file via file menu from PS.
    If I use a double-click from the Bridge it works only for JPEG’s and other files but not for RAW-files. As soon as ACR is involved, no open event is fired in Photoshop.
    Is there a way to catch another event after the file is placed in PS? I tried to find some with the ScriptListener.8li but I don’t get a log entry.
    Thanks for help.

Edit:
    Glad to hear you got it working.
    I'll just leave what i had put here anyway.
    You want Program Files (x86)
    That's where the 32 bit programs such as photoshop cs3 are on a windows 7 64 bit system.
    Also, in bridge cs3 under Edit>Preferences>Thumbnails ensure Prefer Adobe Camera Raw for Jpeg and Tiff files is checked.
    (then restart bridge cs3)

• Confused - DNG Converter RC for RAW files from d810 - doesn't work...

hi everyone -
    sorry for the stupid question, but i've never had to do this before. i read somewhere here that if you download camera raw 8_6 and dng converter 8_6 you can convert raw files from d810. i just tried that with the dng converter and it says that the files are not recognized.
    what am i doing wrong? can someone help me figure this out?
    many thanks in advance.

The first thing to point out is that the release candidate will not recognize the new small raw format. You'll have to shoot the full-sized raw images. The other thing to be aware of is that, in the DNG converter, when being prompted for the location of your raw images, it is asking for the FOLDER. Choose the folder, but don't open it. Then the DNG converter will convert the raw files contained within that folder.
    If you want to shoot TIF, you would probably have better image data to work with than you would with JPEG images. But it still wouldn't be as flexible, and you wouldn't have as many options as you would shooting raw. Try the DNG converter with my suggestions and see if it works for you.

• Will elements 11 support camera raw files from my nikon D7100?

Will elements 11 support my camera raw files from my Nikon D7100?

Yes, pse 11 should support the D7100 camera raw files with the camera raw 7.4 plugin update.

• Support in Elements 10 for RAW files from Nikon D5200.

I recently purchased a Nikon D5200. Elements 10 will not recognize NEF files from this camera. Has anyone else had this problem?

Everyone with PSE 10 has that problem. You need to do one of three things:
    1. Use the nikon software to convert your raw files and only send the edited tiffs you create to PSE.
    2. Upgrade to PSE 11.
    3. Download the free DNG converter from adobe's website and use that to convert your nefs to a format your version of the raw converter can use.

• Support for DNG files from Odyssey7Q.

Just upgraded my Odyssey7Q to capture 4K RAW from the FS700. Importing the DNGs into Premiere yields an extremely purple image. The DNGs import fine in After Effects.
    Any chance to get this addressed in a Premiere update?

Hi Dave,
    I did start the thread over on DVXUser - good to see you're working with Convergent Design on supporting their DNG files :) The odyssey 7Q is an excellent bit of kit and seems to be taking the world by storm!
    Are you able to say if support for this will be in the next release and roughly when we might expect to see that?
    I'm guessing we're about due for another release? Maybe for NAB time????
    Cheers,
    Paul.

Maybe you are looking for

• Apex 4: How to send email when form is submitted?

Hi, Using Apex 4.0.2 on DB 11g, I've a form with around 80 fields and 4 check boxes. When the user clicks on submit button, besides saving the values in the database I also have to send emails. Selection of the 4 check boxes decides whom the email ha

• SAP NetWeaver 7.02 SP6 64-bit Trial - VirtualBox and Remote Access

Hi there friends. I'm wondering if what I am about to ask is possible and how to do it. 1st let me tell you about the configuration I have:      I've installed SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP 7.02 SP6 64-bit Trial inside a virtual machine on vi

• External table in Oracle 10g and Windows server 2003

I'm having a problem accessing an external table in an Oracle 10g and Windows 2003 server environment. The disk is remote (mapped) to the server. It's the usual access errors, kup-04001 or kup-04063. I have the [seemingly] exact same setup in an Orac

• Deplying Crystal report on Oracle Appliaction Server

Hi Our current application  has Oracle reports deployed on Oracle AS and Oracle Report Server. Can we replicate same scenario for Crystal report. Means can we use Crystal Report on Oracle App Server / Oracle Report Server. Or do I need to use Crystal

• Sum(amount) from 4 tables in sql

Hi, Everyone, I have 4 tables which has pr_code,amount in each table. I need the sum(amount) for each pr_code from all the four tables? How could i write a sql to achieve this? Please help! Regards Su