System error: Default TXJCD is not filled in the table T001

Hi friends,
Can anyone help me out in this scenario? We are facing a peculiar problem.
We are in a upgrade project from 4.5b to ECC 6.0.Client is not maintaining any tax codes i.e they are maintaining it outside SAP.The problem is when ever the billing document is released to accounting(VF02) in ECC 6.0 it is showing  this error “System error: Default TXJCD is not filled in the table T001”.But this is working fine in 4.5b.
Are there any basic changes regarding TAX JURISDICTION CODE is concerned from upgrade. Please provide.
Thanks in advance,
Yoga

Hi Yoga,
Probably, the program is showing error message FF799, please maintain transaction OBCL with a default tax jurisdiction code.
The tax jurisdiction code should be maintained at state level only and
corresponds to the tax jurisdiction code structure maintained in table
TTXD. For example, if your structure is 2-3-4-1. Then your default
code should be XX00000000. I suspect that the settings in transaction
OBCL are incorrect and hence the FF799 error, when shipping from a US
plant to a foreign ship-to customer (non-US).
Addional info concerning the Tax Interface for standard methods for
US taxes you can find at  -   http://www.saplabs.com/projects/tax/
Documentation: Tax Interface Configuration Guide for release 4.6x
Please have a look at attached notes 112609 and 385127.
Here is the explaination that the process for tax-exempt transactions
has been changed.
Other notes you may need for OBCL :
-> 0627091   Message FF749 with billing data transfer
-> 0608159   Error FS791 during billing data transfer
-> 0380158   Jurisdiction code for export business transaction
-> 0419124   Export billing document with tax jurisdictions
I hope this information helps you,.
Regards,
Paulo

Similar Messages

• Default TXJCD is not filled in the table T001

Hi gurus,
    I get the error mesage "Default TXJCD is not filled in the table T001" in trcode VF01.
    How can I correct the error?
    Thanks&Regards

Assign a tax juristiction to your Company Code.

• URGENT: DEFALUT txjcd IS NOT FILLED IN THE TABLE T001

Hi,
    i am getting this error when a release the billing document for accounting.
    the accountign document is not getting created,

Hi Priyaraj,
    Were you able to clear the error, can you share what are the steps you have done to clear the error.
    I am getting the same error
    Thanks.
    regards,
    Raj

• Error :Extract Structure does not exist for the table YFSP03A .

Hi Could you please help me to solve the above mentioned problem?
    I have a requirement where i have to generate the Data Source ' 3FI_SL_FS_SI ' using the table YFSP03A .
    Using the Tcode: BW03MAST i tried to assign FI-SL to the ledger but it throwed me an error that extract structure does not exit for the table YFSP03A .The reason being that i didnot create an extract structure for the table.So i tried to create it using the Tcode: BW01,but i did not have authorisation for the Transaction and BI team also could not generate as even they were not authorized to generate extract Structures.
                          So, Please are there any other ways to generate Extract structure for the table so that i can generate the Data source? Or is there any other means of generating the Data Source? And i couldnot access the other Tcodes viz :FAGLBW03, FAGLBW01,  FAGLBW02.

Hi Bharath,
    Goto SE11, put the name of your extract structure in Data type and click display, check the version of the structure. if it is inactive then goto RSA6 and activate your DS.
    After activation try to retransport.
    Regards,
    Durgesh.
    Edited by: Durgesh Gandewar on Jul 25, 2011 3:13 PM

• System error: Level of the default TXJCD is not eq. 1

Hi Friends,
    We are encountering the following error while releasing a sales document to accounting:
    "System error: Level of the default TXJCD is not eq. 1" Message Number is FF799
    Please check and revert.
    Tks & Rgds,
    Kunal Vichare

Hey thanks ....
    This obviously has solved your problem.
    Did you encounter a problem with billing as well ? I was told to enter a dummy taxx jurr  for my export customers
    but i honestly dont like that idea.
    Did you have problems in billing as well and did this solve your problem  ?
    Thanks
    Moon

• System Error u0096 Restart is Not Possible!

Hi guys,
    I have a sync scenario that calls an http service. When the http service is not available (down) the message in the monitor has a sys error status and the restart is not possible. With an identical scenario, but async, the status is also system error but Manual Restart is possible.
    My question is: this is a typical behavior for sync http scenarios? I would like to be able to restart this message, is it possible?
    Thanks in advance,
    Ricardo.

Hi Michal
    Thanks for your quick response.
    I’m using these sync calls under a BPM and I found a way to reprocess this messages in system error. So, in Message Monitor open the PE and over the task in error (ex. send step) open the work item and go to “EDIT” menu, in EDIT menu press “change” and you will see on the left side “Services for Administration” and something like “reprocess after error, press the execute button and the sync calls is restarted.
    I believe without BPM is not possible restart sync calls, but with BPM it is
    Thanks Michal.
    Regards,
    Ricardo.
    Message was edited by: Ricardo  Quintino
    Message was edited by: Ricardo  Quintino

• Java system error: Server repository could not create function template

Hi, Our BI person is trying to  publish/broadcast a query to the PRODCTION  portal, she gets the below error message.  I am
    attaching the defaulttracelog file
    "Java system error: Server repository could not create function template for RSRD_X_PRODUCE_PROXY caused by: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103)"
    <!LOGHEADER[START]/>
    <!HELP[Manual modification of the header may cause parsing problem!]/>
    <!LOGGINGVERSION[1.5.3.7185 - 630]/>
    <!NAME[./log/defaultTrace.trc]/>
    <!PATTERN[defaultTrace.trc]/>
    <!FORMATTER[com.sap.tc.logging.ListFormatter]/>
    <!ENCODING[UTF8]/>
    <!FILESET[8, 20, 10485760]/>
    <!PREVIOUSFILE[defaultTrace.7.trc]/>
    <!NEXTFILE[defaultTrace.9.trc]/>
    <!LOGHEADER[END]/>
    #1.5 #002264F9350800600000022F000019C000048E9B91EF3AB3#1282698726384#com.sap.security.core.persistence#sap.com/irj#com.sap.security.core.persistence#J2EE_GUEST#0##n/a##4dba6f30af8111df934c002264f93508#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_35##0#0#Error#1#/System/Security/Usermanagement#Java#An exception was thrown in the UME/ABAP user management connector that was caused by unavailability of the RFC communication with the backend system: "". ##An exception was thrown in the UME/ABAP user management connector that was caused by unavailability of the RFC communication with the backend system: "". #1#Connect to SAP gateway failed
    Connect_PM  TYPE=A ASHOST=localhost SYSNR=00 GWHOST=localhost GWSERV=sapgw00 PCS=1
    LOCATION    CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode
    ERROR       partner '127.0.0.1:sapgw00' not reached
    TIME        Tue Aug 24 21:12:06 201
    RELEASE     700
    COMPONENT   NI (network interface)
    VERSION     38
    RC          -10
    MODULE      nixxi.cpp
    LINE        2823
    DETAIL      NiPConnect2
    SYSTEM CALL connect
    ERRNO       10061
    ERRNO TEXT  WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused
    COUNTER     56
    #1.5 #002264F93508006000000230000019C000048E9B91EF47C8#1282698726384#com.sap.engine.services.monitor.mbeans.Monitor#sap.com/irj#com.sap.engine.services.monitor.mbeans.Monitor#J2EE_GUEST#0##n/a##4dba6f30af8111df934c002264f93508#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_35##0#0#Error##Plain###Caller J2EE_GUEST not authorized, user J2EE_GUEST is not available from user management, reason: com.sap.security.api.NoSuchUserException:USER_AUTH_FAILED: User account for logonid "J2EE_GUEST" not found!#
    #1.5 #002264F93508006000000231000019C000048E9B91EF4CD5#1282698726384#System.err#sap.com/irj#System.err#J2EE_GUEST#0##n/a##4dba6f30af8111df934c002264f93508#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_35##0#0#Error##Plain###com.sap.engine.services.jmx.exception.JmxSecurityException: Caller J2EE_GUEST not authorized, user J2EE_GUEST is not available from user management, reason: com.sap.security.api.NoSuchUserException:USER_AUTH_FAILED: User account for logonid "J2EE_GUEST" not found!
         at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.auth.UmeAuthorization.checkMBeanPermission(UmeAuthorization.java:63)
         at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.JmxServerFrame.checkMBeanPermission(JmxServerFrame.java:98)
         at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.MBeanServerSecurityWrapper.unregisterMBean(MBeanServerSecurityWrapper.java:395)
         at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.ClusterInterceptor.unregisterMBean(ClusterInterceptor.java:1327)
         at com.sap.pj.jmx.server.interceptor.MBeanServerInterceptorChain.unregisterMBean(MBeanServerInterceptorChain.java:258)
         at com.sap.engine.services.monitor.mbeans.Monitor.unregister(Monitor.java:106)
         at com.sap.engine.library.monitor.impl0.AbstractMonitorNode.remove(AbstractMonitorNode.java:154)
         at com.sap.engine.library.monitor.impl0.MonitorObjectFactory.uninstallMonitorNode(MonitorObjectFactory.java:483)
         at com.sap.engine.services.monitor.install.MonitorInstaller.uninstallMonitors(MonitorInstaller.java:595)
         at com.sap.engine.services.monitor.install.MonitorInstaller.uninstallMonitors(MonitorInstaller.java:581)
         at com.sap.engine.services.monitor.install.MonitorInstaller.uninstallMonitors(MonitorInstaller.java:581)
         at com.sap.engine.services.monitor.install.MonitorInstaller.uninstallMonitors(MonitorInstaller.java:568)
         at com.sap.engine.services.monitor.server.ApplicationLifeCycleImpl.applicationStopped(ApplicationLifeCycleImpl.java:52)
         at com.sap.engine.services.monitor.deployment.MonitorDeploymentContainer.commitStop(MonitorDeploymentContainer.java:630)
         at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StopTransaction.commonCommitFinished(StopTransaction.java:244)
         at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StopTransaction.commitCommon(StopTransaction.java:290)
         at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StopTransaction.commitLocal(StopTransaction.java:278)
         at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesLocal(ApplicationTransaction.java:374)
         at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.runInTheSameThread(ParallelAdapter.java:132)
         at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesLocalAndWait(ParallelAdapter.java:250)
         at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.stopApplicationLocalAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4569)
         at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployCommunicatorImpl.stopApplicationLocalAndWait(DeployCommunicatorImpl.java:628)
         at com.sap.portal.prt.sapj2ee.SAPJ2EEPortalRuntime$2.run(SAPJ2EEPortalRuntime.java:602)
         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1586)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1482)
         at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:737)
         at java.lang.System.load(System.java:811)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.service.fsmount.FSMountService.loadDLL(FSMountService.java:736)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.service.fsmount.FSMountService.<clinit>(FSMountService.java:796)
         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:219)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmConfigurationProvider.convertGS(CmConfigurationProvider.java:637)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmConfigurationProvider.convertServiceConfig(CmConfigurationProvider.java:601)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmConfigurationProvider.readConfiguration(CmConfigurationProvider.java:205)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.crt.CrtSystemImpl.createComponentManager(CrtSystemImpl.java:108)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmSystem.startUp(CmSystem.java:202)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmSystem.getInstance(CmSystem.java:164)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.getResourceImpl(CmAdapter.java:974)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.getResource(CmAdapter.java:192)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.portal.service.KMServiceImpl.afterInit(KMServiceImpl.java:249)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalServiceItem.__initServiceInstanceStep2(PortalServiceItem.java:877)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalServiceItem.startServices(PortalServiceItem.java:1118)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalAppBroker.startLoadOnStartupServices(PortalAppBroker.java:1707)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalAppBroker.start(PortalAppBroker.java:1662)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalAppBroker.startNonCoreApplications(PortalAppBroker.java:1592)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.runtime.Portal.init(Portal.java:422)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.PortalCoreInitializer.coreInit(PortalCoreInitializer.java:54)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.PortalInitializer.<init>(PortalInitializer.java:129)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher$doSetupPortalInitializer.run(Dispatcher.java:161)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher.initDispatcher(Dispatcher.java:361)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher.access$000(Dispatcher.java:42)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher$InitRunner.run(Dispatcher.java:114)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:394)
         at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.runtime.context.WebComponents.addServlet(WebComponents.java:139)
         at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.container.ApplicationThreadInitializer.loadServlets(ApplicationThreadInitializer.java:386)
         at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.container.ApplicationThreadInitializer.run(ApplicationThreadInitializer.java:110)
         at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)
         at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:104)
         at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:176)
    #1.5 #002264F93508005C0000042300002CF00004939AAEE9AEB7#1288192475655#com.sapportals.wcm.repository.manager.reporting.RPRepositoryManager#sap.com/irj#com.sapportals.wcm.repository.manager.reporting.RPRepositoryManager#J2EE_GUEST#0##n/a##c7d00e00e1dc11dfa36d002264f93508#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_29##0#0#Error##Plain###setting initial ACL on /reporting_backend/reports/System Administration/CM Store/cm.crawlcontent - com.sap.security.api.NoSuchRoleException: Role with uniqueName system_admin_role not found!
         at com.sap.security.core.imp.RoleFactory.getRoleByUniqueName(RoleFactory.java:1783)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.manager.reporting.RPRepositoryManager.getRoles(RPRepositoryManager.java:1474)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.manager.reporting.RPRepositoryManager.syncReportResources(RPRepositoryManager.java:1334)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.manager.reporting.RPRepositoryManager.initBackend(RPRepositoryManager.java:489)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.manager.reporting.RPRepositoryManager.getResource(RPRepositoryManager.java:581)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.RMAdapter.getResource(RMAdapter.java:228)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.findResource(CmAdapter.java:1349)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.findManagerAndResource(CmAdapter.java:1322)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.getResourceImpl(CmAdapter.java:979)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.getResource(CmAdapter.java:192)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.service.reporting.ReportingService.localConfigure(ReportingService.java:294)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.service.reporting.ReportingService.startUpImpl(ReportingService.java:74)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.service.AbstractService.start(AbstractService.java:167)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.crt.CrtThreadSafeComponentHandler.tryToStart(CrtThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:247)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.crt.CrtThreadSafeComponentHandler.handleLookup(CrtThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:109)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.crt.CrtComponentManager.lookup(CrtComponentManager.java:322)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.crt.CrtComponentManager.lookupChildComponent(CrtComponentManager.java:403)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.crt.CrtContainerManager.lookupComponent(CrtContainerManager.java:44)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.crt.CrtSystemImpl.lookupComponentByUri(CrtSystemImpl.java:131)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.crt.CrtComponentManager.startUp(CrtComponentManager.java:278)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.crt.CrtSystemImpl.startUpComponentManager(CrtSystemImpl.java:166)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmSystem.startUp(CmSystem.java:227)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmSystem.getInstance(CmSystem.java:164)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.getResourceImpl(CmAdapter.java:974)
         at com.sapportals.wcm.portal.service.KMServiceImpl.afterInit(KMServiceImpl.java:249)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalServiceItem.__initServiceInstanceStep2(PortalServiceItem.java:877)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalServiceItem.startServices(PortalServiceItem.java:1118)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalAppBroker.startLoadOnStartupServices(PortalAppBroker.java:1707)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalAppBroker.start(PortalAppBroker.java:1662)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalAppBroker.startNonCoreApplications(PortalAppBroker.java:1592)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.runtime.Portal.init(Portal.java:422)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.PortalCoreInitializer.coreInit(PortalCoreInitializer.java:54)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.PortalInitializer.<init>(PortalInitializer.java:129)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher$doSetupPortalInitializer.run(Dispatcher.java:161)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher.initDispatcher(Dispatcher.java:361)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher.access$000(Dispatcher.java:42)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher$InitRunner.run(Dispatcher.java:114)
         at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:394)

Go to visual admin -> server -> services -> JCO RFC provider.
    Check the RFC that connects to the BI Abap.
    Its reporting the J2EE_GUEST user in the SAP with the system nr 00.
    Is this BI java portal?
    Is the java portal a addon to Abap or having seperate SID?
    Check the connection definitions are correct and the gateway is running.

• -9041:system error(BD Index is not accessing)

hi all,
    -9041:system error(BD Index is not accessing),
    i am not able to import the software component from SLD to IR.
    Thanks & regards,
    subba reddy

solved my problem.
    thanks,
    subba reddy

• Error: Qeue 2LIS_03_BF is not available in the source system

Dear Experts,
                     While scheduling 2LIS_03_BF. It displyed following error.
    Error : Queue 2LIS_03_BF is not available in the source system
    What could be the problem,
    Please help me to resolve this issue.
    Regards,
    Khader,

Hi Mansi & Sujatha,
    I am also facing the same problem, in RSA7 status of  2LIS_03_BF is in red.
    Please suggest how could I proceed further.
    Regards,
    Venkat.

• ITunes error message / "iTunes could not connect to the music store...

The past week, I have been having problems connecting to the iTunes music store. I purchased my ipod in 10/05 and have had no problems until recently. I keep receiving the following error message:
    "iTunes could not connect to the music store. Network connection was refused. Make sure your network settings are correct & network connection is active, then try again."
    I went onto the website, and checked various things. I uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes and the software, checked to see if I have any firewalls (none), checked to see if I have Windows XP service pack 2 (I have 1), and contacted my ISP (AOL). Help! I have AOL 8.0 dial up, and have had service with them for a couple of years now, so that is not an issue. Per AOL, I tried uninstalling AOL adapter and restarting my computer, and also deleting cookies and deleting files/all offline content, defaulted my security settings (they were the same), and reset web settings. I have restarted my computer, but am still having the same issues. I already contacted iTunes about this issue, and they sent me the same email twice, with the same instructions as their website, which I indicated I already tried numerous times. I have also checked my connections, and everything is fune. I try to access iTunes after logging into AOL.
    Thank you in advance to everybody that responds.
    Emily

Thanks for the input. Unfortunately, I keep trying to do that, and have not been able to download for about a week. After contact customer support, I received the general "technical support" email, which is the same information found on the website. After replying to the email, which stated that I tried already tried the methods listed, I received the same email again. After replying to that email which included the previous threads, I received an email stating that the deparment I replied to does not handle technical issues. So, tonight, I re-emailed them with all of the threads and asked for an explanation of why I received technical emails if they do not respond to technical emails. It will be interesting to see how they respond, although it will probably be some general email. I sometimes respond to member service emails at my place of employment, so I know the procedure. The bottom line is that I should receive answers to my questions, even if the answer is something along these lines:
    "I am researching your problem, and will contact you within the next xx hours/business days with a resolution. We value you as a customer, and strive to maintain excellent customer support and satisfaction. Thank you for your patience."
    Or, a similar response. I know there is a general response library. And, I also know that if some body is unable to answer a question, as customer support, they should try utilize their resources. Basically, be a problem solver.

• Error "Test Agent could not connect to the test controller" while configuring the Test Agent on Client machine

Hi,
    I am getting an Error “Test Agent could not connect to the test controller”
     while configuring The Test Agent on Client machine.
    Pre-requisite used:  
    VS2012 update 4, Test agent & Test controller of same version used
    User has TFS admin access.
    Same user id used for configuring Test Agent.
    Description:
    Test controller is installed on server A. I want to install test agent on client machine B.
    Windows Fire wall is OFF on both Machines A & B. While configuring Test Agent below error is occurred:
    “Test Agent could not connect to the test controller”
    In log file error was “I, 2015/04/02, 15:32:21.723, Could not get the status from the test agent. Exception: Failed to connect to an IPC Port: The system cannot find the file specified.”
    In Event viewer below error details given:
    Unable to connect to the controller on ‘My Server: 6901’. The agent can connect to the controller but the controller cannot connect to the agent because of following reason: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found.
    Make sure that the firewall on the test agent machine is not blocking the connection.
    Could you please help me to find solution?
    Thanks in advance!
    Kanchan M
    Kanchan

Hi Kanchan,
    So on each computer, you create a local user account that is a member of the Administrators group, and use the same account and password on each machine(controller and Agent), am I right?
    Could you enable the detailed log message?
    http://blogs.msdn.com/b/aseemb/archive/2010/03/07/how-to-enable-test-agent-logs.aspx
    http://blogs.msdn.com/b/aseemb/archive/2009/11/28/how-to-enable-test-controller-logs.aspx
    >>In log file error was “I, 2015/04/02, 15:32:21.723, Could not get the status from the test agent. Exception: Failed to connect to an IPC Port: The system cannot find the file specified.”I
    met a similar issue before which was related to the Firewall exceptions, maybe you could refer to it here:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12249093/test-agent-could-not-connect-to-the-test-controller-vs2012-agents
    Best Regards,
    Jack
    We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click
    HERE to participate the survey.

• HP 34401A-When I run the Read Meas.vi, it has error if I do not turn off the data storage

When I run the Read Meas.vi, it has error if I do not turn off the data storage. The same thing happen when I run the App. Example. vi. Anyone knows how to solve this problem? Thanks alot.
    KL

LoganS wrote:
    Hi KL,
    The Read Meas.vi is one of the subvi's in the App. Example.vi, so this problem is most likely the same problem in each case. From the help for Read Meas.vi:
    Data Storage instructs the device to store the data to be sent to either the internal or external buffer. If TRUE (default), the VI stores data in the on mode. If FALSE, the VI does not retain data in the off mode. Use the off mode only with the average min/max operation when you do not need to retrieve data. You cannot configure the meter for external buffering in the off mode.
    So the question is, are you trying to retrieve any data? If so, then as indicated in the above paragraph, you cannot retrieve data and have the data storage turned off. Good luck!
    Logan S.
    Yes, I need to retrieve data. So due to that problem, I cannot really get any data. I am not sure is that problem is due to the USB GPIB or not. But once I click on the click arrow, everying goes fine from initialise, measurment... once it comes to Read measurment, it has error (say somthing like: VISA Wait on Event for RQS.vi->HP34401A Read Meas.vi->Untitled 1) I have no idea like what it shows up.
    KL

• Invoke Error - ORABPEL-00000 Exception not handled by the Collaxa

Hi,
    We have a BPEL process that is involking a stubbed .net service which we are trying to simulate using a dummy Sync BPEL process to test the stubbed service. When we add the wsdlRuntimeLocation=DummyBPELProcess.wsdl we get the error ORABPEL-00000 Exception not handled by the Collaxa Cube system. An unhandled exception has been thrown in the Collaxa Cube system. The exception reported is: "java.lang.NullPointerException at com.collaxa.cube.ws.WSInvocationManager.invoke2(WSInvocationManager.java:441) at com.collaxa.cube.ws.WSInvocationManager.invoke(WSInvocationManager.java:285 .
    The input and output messsages and the namespace for the stubbed .net service and the dummy bpel process is the same.
    When we involke the Dummy BPEL process thru a another BPEL process the message looks
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?><part><messages><Invoke_1_PersistSalesOrder_InputVariable><part xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" name="messagePart"><GlobalProductionOrderRequest xmlns:ns="http://schemas.xxx.com/it/fulfillment/RoutingSlip/1.0" xmlns:ns1="http://schemas.xxx.com/it/fulfillment/GlobalProductionOrder/1.0" xmlns="http://schemas.xxx.com/it/fulfillment/GlobalProductionOrder/1.0">
    <ns:RoutingSlip Sender="string" Receiver="string" Direction="RESPONSE" Type="string" MessageID="string" CorrelationID="string" CreateDate="2007-10-26T01:36:28" CreateHost="string" Instance="string"/>
    whereas the invoke message to the stubbed .net service looks like
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?><part><messages>*<input>*<persistGPOInputVar><part xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" name="messagePart"><input><GlobalProductionOrderRequest xmlns:ns="http://schemas.xxx.com/it/fulfillment/RoutingSlip/1.0" xmlns:ns1="http://schemas.xxx.com/it/fulfillment/GlobalProductionOrder/1.0" xmlns="http://schemas.xxx.com/it/fulfillment/GlobalProductionOrder/1.0">
    <ns:RoutingSlip Sender="string" Receiver="string" Direction="RESPONSE" Type="string" MessageID="string" CorrelationID="string" CreateDate="2007-10-26T01:36:28" CreateHost="string" Instance="string"/><!--Optional:--><ns1:BackFed>true</ns1:BackFed>
    Is the additional <input> tag the issue ? Why is it coming for the .net stub and not the bpel process.

Resolved after server Restart

• Error ACLContainer: 65315 does NOT EXIST in  the Object Cache for parentID:

Expert,
    I did the following steps to upgrade the OWB repository from 10g to 11g
    • Created a dummy workspace in the 11.2 repository
    • Created users in the destination environment
    • Run Repository Assistant against the 11.1 source database
    • Then selected *“Export entire repository to a file”* and selected the MDL(10g) to import
    After 99% of completing I have got the below error
    Error ACLContainer: 65315 does NOT EXIST in  the Object Cache for parentID: 65314
    Please let me know the solution.
    Thanks,
    Balaa...

Hi I had the same error and worked on it for almost a week with no success but there is few work around for this try it it might work for you.
    Step 1>Run a health check on OWB 10.2 enviroment(make sure you clone your OWB 10.2 enviroment and then do this healthcheck ,these checks are tricky )
    refer
    Note 559542.1 Health Check of the Oracle Warehouse Builder 10.2 Metadata Repository
    This will give you info about your missing ACL
    Step 2> download these two scripts fixLostACLContainer.sql ,fixAllACLContainers.sql
    please refer :
    Note 559542.1 Health Check of the Oracle Warehouse Builder 10.2 Metadata Repository
    OWB 10.2 - Internal ERROR: Can not find the ACL container for object (Doc ID 460411.1)
    Note 754763.1 Repository Cleanup Script for OWB 10.2 and OWB 11.1
    Note 460411.1 Opening Map Returns Cannot find ACL Containter for Object
    Note 1165068.1 Internal Error: Can Not Find The ACL Containter For for object:CMPPhysical Object
    It might resolve this ACL issue but it did not work for me.
    If none of these work then
    Perform export from design center of OWB 10.2 and import through design center of OWB 11.2.(ONLY OPTION)
    It worked for me.
    Varun

• I can't sync my iphone to itunes i get this error message "Iphone could not sync because the sync failed to start" Help? both my computer windows and my phone are on the current versions of ios and itunes

I can't sync my iphone to itunes i get this error message "Iphone could not sync because the sync failed to start" Help? both my computer windows and my phone are on the current versions of ios and itunes

Hello lenmin,
    Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
    To help resolve this issue where you're repeatedly prompted to authorize with your Apple ID in iTunes when syncing, please follow the directions in the article below.
    iTunes: Missing folder or incorrect permissions may prevent authorization - Apple Support
    Have a great weekend,
    Alex H.

Maybe you are looking for

• ITunes account

I currently have a iPhone 4s, an iPad and a iPhone 3G.  My wife has the same, iPhone 4s, iPad, iPhone 3G.  We turned the iPhone 3G's into iPods.  We have all of these on one desktop computer.  But here is my problem, I am able to update apps on every

• In HELLO Where doI put the email address of a contact.

I must be very stupid (admitted) but I cannot get Hello to work for me. Where do I put the email adddress of a person I wish to contcact.

• Tab Page Creation

Hi I am trying to add a new custom Tab Page in the Opportunity. I am stuck up in the middle,PCUI experts help me out. These are the steps I have followed. Step 1: Created a custom structure. Step 2: Assigned the custom structure to a new field group

• Foto transfer from pc to i pad 2 without losing pics

foto transfer from pc to i pad 2 without losing pics

• ActionListener not invoked

Hi all, I have a problem developping a custom component by aggregation and using action listener. In the restore state phase, the action listener I have previously add to a child button of my component is null and so not invoked. My custom component