The backpack and lap desk I bought for my T510

I recently ordered a Targus TBB060US Chromatic Backpack for 16" laptops for my T510.
Why did I pick this bag?  Well, it claims to fit a 15.25" by 10.5" by 1.65" laptop, which is virtually perfect for my 14.75" by 10.5" by 1.625" T510 (with 9-cell), the bag doesn't appear to be extremely bulky, the straps look wide, thick, and well-padded, and I like the general look of it.  
I finally got my backpack today, and I've uploaded a few pics in case you are curious:
Bag flat on floor | Perfect Fit for T510 | Perfect Fit 2 | Straps and Padded Back | Bag held upright
The bag seems great!  It's lightweight, comfortable (based on very brief test), compact yet seems to offer a decent amount of storage, and the laptop fits perfectly--like a glove!  I also really like the subtle exterior styling, and the green interior accents.
In addition to the backpack, I picked up a Belkin CushDesk to try out.  So far I think it's pretty comfy, and doesn't cut into my legs like the laptop can at times on its own.  Here's a couple of pics of it, too:
CushDesk with Closed T510 | CushDesk with Open T510 | CushDesk on Lap
ThinkPad T510 : i5-540M : 8GB PC-10600 : 500GB 7200rpm : 15.6" HD+ : Intel 6300 : Win7 Pro 64 : 9Cell
Ordered 2/Feb/2010 : Shipped 22/Feb/2010 : Received 3/Mar/2010

1) To rename, while your ipod is connected to iTunes, go to "summary" and click the name of the ipod and change accordingly.
2) To sync, when ipod is connected to iTunes, go to ipod menu and select "music". Then check if "sync music" is selected. If not, select accordingly then perform the sync again.
Cheers!

Similar Messages

• Where are all the songs and whole albums i bought for i tunes? i have a new macbook but iTunes has none of my paid for music

where are all the songs and whole albums i bought for i tunes? i have a new macbook but iTunes has none of my paid for music

Your purchases won't automatically show in your new Mac's iTunes library. If you go into iTunes > Preferences and on the Store tab tick the 'show iTunes in the cloud purchases' then what you can redownload should show in the Music part of your library with a cloud icon against them - click on the cloud to download them. Or click on your name towards the top right of iTunes and then click Purchased on the popup, and you can redownload them from there.
    If you've moved countries since buying the music, or if the rights-holders have removed them from the store, then you won't be able to redownload them. In that case if you still have your old computer then you could copy them over from that (e.g. via an external drive : How to move your iTunes library to a new computer - Apple Support or via home sharing), or copy them from your backup of your downloads/library and add them via File > Add Too Library

• Thank you all for the responses. By process of elimination, I think the problem is the connection to the express in between the extreme and dock. I bought another express and tried it at dock, no luck, I then replaced new express where the one is between

I have an airport extreme and express setup. My extreme is in my 2nd floor office with windows facing the water. My dock is about 250 ft away down a very steep hill. I have the express about 100 ft down the hill in an electrical waterproof box attached to a tree as high as I could install. The signal is weak and I'm thinking I might have to buy another express. Any thoughts on the best setup for me. I ultimately want to control speakers(hard wired in) down at the dock with my iphone. I have a receiver coming with airplay built in.
    Thank you all for the responses. By process of elimination, I think the problem is the connection to the express in between the extreme and dock. I bought another express and tried it at dock, no luck, I then replaced new express where the one is between extreme and dock, no better. I unplugged the express between extreme and dock and there was no difference. So I believe I am connecting to the airport express or extreme that is inside the house. Again because when i approach express that is halfway I reconnect. so if you can understand my chaos, I believe the express in between is not really connecting to the extreme inside my house. Yes, No? So I need to know how to know if the express half way down the hill is getting the connection from the the extreme in the house. This is wearing me out!!!!!

You are asking several different questions. If you need to store your photos, music, and movies on an external volume, you certainly can. Any externally connected hard disk drive will work, connected either directly to your Mac or to your Time Capsule as a shared volume.
    You should not rely upon using that as a backup device though. Although you certainly may use it for both purposes, it is a better idea to have dedicated backup devices for a variety of reasons not limited to redundancy. You would not want to simultaneously lose all your pictures as well as your backup. If they are all on the same device, that could happen. Furthermore, a backup cannot back up the volume on which it is running.
    As for adding an Extreme or Express, using its LAN port for your iMac, and then enable Internet sharing so you can effectively use the iMac as a "hotspot", you can do that too, but I am unclear on what benefit you believe this arrangement would convey for you.
    An Extreme's Guest network is separate from its Main network; that is the reason for having it.

• I just bought a new apple imac pro laptop. the did the updats at the store and put in a password for me.I got home and the password doesn't work.

I just bought a new apple imac pro laptop. the did the updats at the store and put in a password for me.I got home and the password doesn't work.

Resetting User Password in Lion, Mountain Lion & Mavericks
    Boot into your Recovery Partition by hold down the Command and R keys whilst booting.
    When the Recovery screen appears, go to the Utilities menu and open Terminal.
    In Terminal, type:
    resetpassword
    ...a small app will open and allow you to choose the user for whom you want to change the password. If you are the admin, be certain that you choose your admin user. Type in your new password twice and give yourself a good hint. Click OK (or Done or whatever) and reboot, enjoying the use of your new, hopefully memorable, password.
    Good luck,
    Clinton

• If I am browsing on site such as Ebay or any shopping site, and click on an item, when I return to the search page I am once again at the top of the page and have to search down for where I was in the list of items.

If I am browsing on site such as Ebay or any shopping site and click on an item, when I return to the search page I am once again at the top of the page and have to search down for where I was in the list of items. This is not only on Ebay it is everywhere I search. Firefox goes back to the top of the page . It is annoying to have to figure out exactly where I was if I left the page and then returned. This is a hinderance when using Firefox. I have considered uninstalling it because of the inconvenience of 're-searching' after already doing a search. Firefox used to take me right back to where I was if I left a page, but that feature is not working now. I am not sure how to change this in the settings.

Open the Finder. From the Finder menu bar click Go > Go to Folder
    Type or copy paste the following:
    ~/Library/Caches/com.apple.Safari/Cache.db
    Click Go then move the Cache.db file to the Trash.
    Quit and relaunch Safari to test.

• I purchased an iphone 4 from a friend, i called the carrier and they have unlocked it for me but the phone still needs to be activated as i have restored it. Can i activate the iphone through itunes by using a different carriers sim card?

Help Please,
    I purchased an iphone 4 from a friend, i somehow cleared it and it's now at the original activation screen, i have spoken to the carrier and they have unlocked it for me. Once the carrier unlock details get sent to apple, will i be able to use any carrier sim card to activate the iphone? currently when i connect to itunes it says the sim is not the original one and i need to insert the original sim... will this happen now that it has been carrier unlocked? i have been told the unlocking can take between 5 and 72 hours, do i just keep trying with itunes or do i have to do something different?
    This is a christmas present for my son and i am running out of time, i'm not in an area that i can just go into an apple store and ask, i'm currently overseas in a very poor country and there are not many iphones that i have seen here so your help would really be appreciated.
    i think the operating system is 6.0.1
    Thanks,
    Matt.

scrapman26 wrote:
    i was told it can take between 5 and 72 hours for the carrier unlock is done.
    And have you waited that long? If not, then that's why it's not done yet.

• I am using iPhone 5 and tried to Erase All Contents and Settings but it is just showing an apple sign on the screen and nothing is happening now for about 3 days now. All it does is eat up my battery and still show apple sign after charging! Help!!!!

I am using iPhone 5 and tried to Erase All Contents and Settings but it is just showing an apple sign on the screen and nothing is happening now for about 3 days now. All it does is eat up my battery and still show apple sign after charging! Help!!!!

Hi DaVince Vince,
    I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your iPhone. I also apologize, I'm a bit unclear what issues you were having that led up to the attempted Erase All, and/or exactly what behavior you are seeing now (restarting, not responding at all, etc). If you are seeing an Apple Logo screen and your iPhone does not appear to be starting correctly, you may find the following articles helpful:
    If your iOS device restarts, displays the Apple logo, or powers off while you're using it - Apple Support
    If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support
    Regards,
    - Brenden

• How to setup my iPad to sync automatically not only the movies and songs I have bought but also the tv shows?

How to setup my iPad to sync automatically not only the movies and songs I have bought but also the tv shows?

Chris Bui wrote:
    Thank you Diavonex......... This is not a joke and please do respect when people really need help.
    Diavonex was not treating this as a joke. He was giving you the answer to your question in a perfectly polite and respectful way. Without the Apple ID credentials to which the iPad is locked or proof that you are the original purchaser, there's nothing you can do. The device is useless to you.

• Itunes is saying its waiting on the Iphone and I have left it for over 2 hours, what do I do?

Itunes is saying its waiting on the Iphone and I have left it for over 2 hours, what do I do?

Are you trying to activate your phone?
    I'm reading in other threads, the apple activation sever is currently down.

• How do I save the width and height of a photo for repeated use?

How do I save the width and height of a picture for repeated use, rather than having to enter it each time in the 'new file' box?
    Thanks,  Ed Jackson.

It could be that I'm older and have forgotten. I'm now 73 and will admit I have forgotten many things over the years. I have been using Photoshop since Photoshop version 3.  And can not really recall which features or changes were made in ever version of Photoshop I have installed.  Adobe has added many features over the years. The number of bugs introduce has also greatly increased after CS3.  "New Doc Sizes.psp"  in your user id preferences is edited using the two buttons in the new document dialog.
    As for guide lines in new documents Photoshop CS6 or CC seem to add some for video file presets with guide lines.  I do not know how to edit or add guide line to new doc presets. Guide line actions are easy to create. I have also seem some guideline in new documents when I did not expect any perhaps a new bug. Photoshop like most software has bugs. If you do not see Adobe new presets perhaps you copied an old  "New Doc Sizes.psp"  over Adobe's newer default file or Adobe migrared you presets and wand wiped their presets out. There are bugs. Close Photoshop down and rename your current  "New Doc Sizes.psp"  in you user id Photoshop cc preferences folder and start Photoshop it will add a dedault  "New Doc Sizes.psp"  file see if you see Adobe new presets in the new doc pull down when you select video and film...

• What is the AlwaysFilter and when it is used for?

What is the AlwaysFilter and when it is used for?
    Could you explain it in the details.
    Thank you

jetq wrote:
    Sorry.
    cache.aggregate(AlwaysFilter.INSTANCE, new LongMin("getAge"))
    That doesn't really help.
    Where does AlwaysFilter come from? Is it part of the core API, or a 3rd party library? If the latter, which one? And in what do the API docs for this class not answer your question?

• I have ipod touch 4th generation and i face problem as i connect the handsfree and i haveto adjust it for proper sound so somebody guide

i have ipod touch 4th generation and i face problem as i connect the handsfree and i haveto adjust it for proper sound so somebody guide

See:
    iOS: Device not recognized in iTunes for Windows
    I would start with:
    Removing and Reinstalling iTunes, QuickTime, and other software components for Windows XP

• HT1725 I can't downlaod my purchased music to my iPad.I tried using the computer and it said all purchases for this account have been downlaoded.The musics are on my music folder on the iPad but they are not playing.Help me out.

I can't downlaod my purchased music to my iPad.I tried using the computer and it said all purchases for this account have been downlaoded.The musics are on my music folder on the iPad but they are not playing.It's showing download error.Tap to retry on the download section of iTunes on the iPad.I just change from iPad2 to iPad 4G and I started having this problem..Help me out.

Try here >  Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

• What is the best and least expensive wireless printer for ipad2?

What is the best and least expensive wireless printer for ipad2?

Do you mean a external cd/dvd drive that connects by usb port? If you do then any brand will work. It does not have to be a apple brand for it to work on your mac. Most go for around $30 in the usa.
    I use a asus brand that cost me just under $30. Works on any computer it is connect to.

• Our records indicate that this product has been replaced. Please provide the serial number for your replacement product to find the support and warranty coverage information. For more information, please contact us.

Hi,
    i have purchased iphone 4s 16GB in india yesterday and when i m checking warranty status of my phone from https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do
    i got responce
    Our records indicate that this product has been replaced. Please provide the serial number for your replacement product to find the support and warranty coverage information. For more information, please contact us.
    Please help

hi
    if it is from gray market is there any harm on that please let me know
    my phone is working fine and even when i connected to itunes it got registered with my id,

Maybe you are looking for