The HECI interface is being reset (T500)

Hello!
I've got a big Problem with my T500.
I hope anyone can help me.
Sporadically i have a big HDD activity for about 1 - 2 minutes and i have the feeling that my thinkpad is freezing
After that there is the typically sound of "Hardware wurde entfernt" --> "Hardware wurde hinzugéfügt"
In my ErrorLog there are the following Events:
1. The HECI interface is being reset.
2. Das Gerät \Device\CdRom0 ist für den Zugriff noch nicht bereit.
3. Das Gerät \Device\Ide\iaStor0 hat innerhalb der Fehlerwartezeit nicht geantwortet.
4. Das Gerät "Optiarc DVD RW AD-7910S" (IDE\CdRomOptiarc_DVD_RW_AD-7910S_________________​1.D0____\4&22a1c084&0&0.1.0) wurde ohne vorbereitende Maßnahmen vom System entfernt.
 5. usw
Why do i have a big HDD activity and the eventlogs are saying there is a Problem with my DVDROM?
What i've done till now:
1. Reinstall Vista
2. Deinstall the Intel Tools for the AMT and Turbo Memory and Storage Manager
3. Deactivate AMT in the Bios
But the Problem is not solved
Thank you for your help!
(i know my english is not the best ;-) )

Hello again!
After a lot of testing i've got still the same Problem but only the following event entry:
the embedded controller ec did not respond within the specified timeout period. this may indicate that there is an error in the ec hardware or firmware or that the bios is accessing the ec incorrectly. you should check with your computer manufacturer for an upgraded bios. in some situations this error may cause the computer to function incorrectly. 
Der eingebettete Controller (EC) hat nicht innerhalb des angegebenen Zeitlimits reagiert. Dies deutet auf einen Fehler in der EC-Hardware oder -Firmware hin bzw. darauf, dass das BIOS auf falsche Art auf den EC zugreift. Fragen Sie den Computerhersteller nach einem aktualisierten BIOS. Dieser Fehler kann in einigen Situationen zur Folge haben, dass der Computer fehlerhaft läuft.
Message Edited by David_H_82 on 04-03-2009 12:11 PM

Similar Messages

• Tax is being reset automatically after puting manually............

Hi Experts.......
    I'm using SAP 8.8 PL11 and SAP 2007B PL19. I'm having one problem, while doing GRPO generally system allows to change the tax amount manually. But here system is allowing me to change but the moment I click tab or any button or simply adding new item, the tax amount is being reset as it is then again I need to change it manualy. If the line items are 1 or 2 or 3 then its ok I can manage but if its more than 40 then how a user can manage such a hectic task?
    If someone faced this issue then just let me know.
    Thanks in advance.......
    Regards,
    Rahul

Hello Rahul - we faced a similar issue...
    What we did was:
    1 - Enter all of the items,
    2 - Go back and change the tax dollar amounts on affected lines and,
    3 - Added PO or Goods Receipt PO.
    But the biggest problem was that the tax amounts did not follow through on the following document when using "Copy To" - there we had to do the whole tax entry all over again...
    This worked for 2007A PL05 - hope it works for you too...
    Zal

• Interface dot11radio1 is reset down and does not works.

I configured ssid and is a nonroot equipement and whwn I do sh ip inter brief the status interface dot11radio1 is reset and down and does not assosciate with the root AP
    This is the configuration:
    ip ssh version 1
    dot11 ssid fbpinto
    authentication open
    authentication shared
    authentication key-management wpa
    wpa-psk ascii 7 051C160E315F450F1B151E1C1F03
    dot11 network-map
    power inline negotiation prestandard source
    username Cisco password cisco
    bridge irb
    interface Dot11Radio0
    no ip address
    no ip route-cache
    shutdown
    station-role root bridge
    infrastructure-client
    bridge-group 1
    bridge-group 1 spanning-disabled
    no sh
    interface Dot11Radio1
    no ip address
    no ip route-cache
    encryption mode ciphers aes-ccm tkip
    ssid fbpinto
    antenna gain 9
    power client local
    station-role non-root bridge
    infrastructure-client
    bridge-group 1
    interface FastEthernet0
    no ip address
    no ip route-cache
    duplex auto
    speed auto
    bridge-group 1
    no sh
    interface BVI1
    ip address 172.27.119.10 255.255.255.128
    no ip route-cache
    no sh
    ip default-gateway 172.27.119.1

Thanks very much!
    Then untilk the noonroot is not associate the interface radio remanis in  restet status protol down ¿is it?
    My problem is that this Brigge  working fine for a year ago but  one day fails and I replace the bridge  but the interface radio remain in status reset  too¿can be that the extenal antenna is broken? and therfore no signal received by the interface and can not associate with root for it?
    I try to put boths brigge close and test if interface radio is up and works fine .If works like this I think that is a problem with the extrenal anntena ( dipolo)
    regards

• How to stop just one item being reset when sumbit is pressed?

How can i keep the value of just one item when the submit button is pressed. This field will always be the user id of the user logged on so i dont want it to be reset. I have tired doing a simple query to select the id everytime the page loads but the value then appears null when i do an insert statement to create a particular record for the user in a table.
    Anyone any ideas?

Right I could see how the APP_USER would work but it wouldn’t work in this situation.
    To be more specific I want the id of the user which is called student id to stay the same all the way through the application as there id refers to them. What I have is that when a user logs on it takes them to their details and a menu part. One of the options is to enter some documents relevant to them. So when they click this option a new page opens showing a report of all the current documents as well as a form where you can update, insert new and delete documents.
    When you load the page the report and form work fine with the correct student id being passed form the pervious page. If however you create a document all the fields in the form get reset. I therefore want a way of stopping the student id from being reset when you create or delete a document. Basically if the page refreshes.
    I can run an sql query that gets the correct student id if the field is null and displays it correctly in the form but for some reasons (im guessing cos its a result of a query) when it tries to process this when I submit the field is null.
    Any ideas as this one has got me

• I have just reset my my iPhone 4s and it is stuck on the apple screen, not being recognised by iTunes and fully charged, any ideas how to get it to turn on properly?

I have just reset my my iPhone 4s and it is stuck on the apple screen, not being recognised by iTunes and fully charged, any ideas how to get it to turn on properly?

Hi Cjroyle,
    Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
    From your post I understand that your iPhone will not boot past the Apple logo on the screen.  To troubleshoot this issue I'd like you to please follow the steps in the article below.
    iOS: Not responding or does not turn on
    Take care,
    Alex H.

• I recently restored my iPhone 4s from back-up after being reset. An app that I had turned off in back-up did not show up in my recent resoration. I forgot to turn that app back on. Would there be any way I would be able to get the data from that app?

I recently restored my iPhone 4s from back-up after being reset. An app that I had turned off in back-up did not show up in my recent resoration. I forgot to turn the app back on. Would there be any way I would be able to get the data from that app onto my phone? Is it possible to put an old back-up on my phone?

LukaPetranovic wrote:
    Hello anita4323.
    I hope this will help you with your problem:
    Back up and restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iCloud or iTunes - Apple Support
    You can restore your backup whenever you want from iTunes or iCloud, depending where you made it.
    Let us know if you succeeded or need any further help.
    I believe you are missing the point. The OP has already restored from back up, but failed to include a specific app in the back up and is trying to recover data for it, which in this case is not possible.

• 1)    Is there North Bound Interface / API from SAP Solution Manager available for 3rd party integration?       i. The list of the modules that are being managed by SAP Solution Manager(s)      ii. The performance metrics of those modules/components at th

1)
    Is there North Bound Interface / API from SAP Solution Manager available for 3rd party integration?
    i. The list of the modules that are being managed by SAP Solution Manager(s)
    ii. The performance metrics of those modules/components at the high level
    iii. The information about Early Watch Alerts (or situations to watch for)
    2)
    Is there a full SNMP interface for getting the above information from SAP Solution Manager?
    3)
    Is that understanding that SAP has SNMP support for forwarding alerts to a 3rd party system, correct?
    4)
    Does SAP has both free and licensed? If yes then what are the advantages of licensed over the open/free version?

Mugunthan
    Yes we have applied 11i.AZ.H.2. I am getting several errors still that we trying to resolve
    One of them is
    ===========>>>
    Uploading snapshot to central instance failed, with 3 different messages
    Error: An invalid status '-1' was passed to fnd_concurrent.set_completion_status. The valid statuses are: 'NORMAL', 'WARNING', 'ERROR'FND     at oracle.apps.az.r12.util.XmlTransmorpher.<init>(XmlTransmorpher.java:301)
         at oracle.apps.az.r12.extractor.cpserver.APIExtractor.insertGenericSelectionSet(APIExtractor.java:231)
    please assist.
    regards
    girish

• The dot11Radio interface in AP 1250 stuck in reset status

Anyone have idea why the dot11Radio interface in AP 1250 stuck in reset status? I have tried to no shutdown in CLI and enable in GUI but doesn't work.
    Aironet1250#sh ip int b
    Interface IP-Address OK? Method Status Protocol
    BVI1 10.1.119.67 YES manual up up
    Dot11Radio0 unassigned YES unset reset down
    Dot11Radio1 unassigned YES unset reset down
    GigabitEthernet0 unassigned YES other up up
    Aironet1250#
    Thanks in advance!

oh, I forgot to assign ssid. It work now

• Sun x4170 ILOM - Can't get to the web interface 2 days after password reset

Just bought a used x4170. I was able to get iLOM on the network and get to the web interface logon screen after setting the IP for it.
    I tried logging on but the password was not given to me. So I connected to the serial interface (rj45) from another machine and used putty to connect. Got to the preboot point and was able to reset the password to default, Rebooted.
    I was then able to log into iLOM. That was 2 days ago. Today for some reason, I can't get into iLOM. It pings but I can't get to the web interface. I get the IE error "cannot connect" or unable to connect or something like that.
    I'm completely new to this brand of server so consider me completely ignorant on all aspects of the hardware.......lol
    Thanks

Hello
    By default, you connect to the server’s service processor (SP) using the out-of-band network management port (NET MGT). The ILOM sideband management feature enables you to select either the NET MGT port or one of the server’s Gigabit Ethernet ports (NET 0, 1, 2, 3), which are in-band ports, to send and receive ILOM commands to and from the server SP. In-band ports are also called sideband ports.
    You can refer more here : https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19269-01/820-7959-11/820-7959-11.pdf
    If you want to use the NET MGT port of ILOM, then your output should display similar to below
    -> show /SP/network
    /SP/network
        Targets:
            interconnect
            ipv6
            test
        Properties:
            commitpending = (Cannot show property)
            dhcp_clientid = none
            dhcp_server_ip = xxxxxxxxx
            ipaddress = xxxxxxxxx
            ipdiscovery = dhcp
            ipgateway = xxxxxxxxx
            ipnetmask = xxxxxxxxx
            macaddress = 00:10:E0:65:2F:20
            managementport = MGMT   <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
            outofbandmacaddress = 00:10:E0:65:2F:20
            pendingipaddress = xxxxxxxxx
            pendingipdiscovery = dhcp
            pendingipgateway = xxxxxxxxx
            pendingipnetmask = xxxxxxxxx
            pendingmanagementport = MGMT    <<<<<<<<<<<<
            pendingvlan_id = (none)
            sidebandmacaddress = 00:10:E0:65:2F:21
            state = enabled
            vlan_id = (none)
    Hope this helps.
    Best Regards
    Bhavyesh

• I bought my iPhone5 4 months ago and now the camera is not working, it only displays black in the screen. I've tried reset, restore for how many times but still the problem is not being resolve. Any help from you Apple team?

I bought my iPhone5 4 months ago and now the camera is not working, it only displays black in the screen. I've tried reset, restore for how many times but still the problem is not being resolve. Any help from you Apple team?

There is no Apple here, this is a user to user forum.  When you said you restored, then you restore as NEW?
    If you restored as New and still the problem persiist, then it time to take a trip to the Apple store.

• MY IPHONE 4S, AFTER UPDATE TO IOS 7.0.6, BEING RESET AND LOCK BY ICLOUD. AND FORGOT THE PASSWORD. COULD I ANY THING ?

please help.
    MY IPHONE 4S, AFTER UPDATE TO IOS 7.0.6, BEING RESET AND LOCK BY ICLOUD. AND FORGOT THE PASSWORD. COULD I do ANY THING ?

The Apple ID and Password that was Originally used to Activate the iDevice is required
    If you do not have that information you will not be able to use the Device.
    Activation Lock in iOS 7  >  http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5818

• When is the error regarding option changes being reset going to be fixed?

I keep getting an error message that there have been changes to the options detected and do I want to allow this. No matter how I answer the default opening pages are erased. I do not have babylon installed. I have reinstalled Firefox 17 three times and the problem still occurs. I have done everything I have been able to find in the help to cure the problem. I have reset Firefox almost daily and that hasn't helped either.
    What do I do?
    Norman

Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of.
    You can try some of the following programs to scan for malware:
    * [http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware]
    * [http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208283363 TDSSKiller - AntiRootkit Utility]
    * [http://windows.microsoft.com/MSE Microsoft Security Essentials] (A good permanent anti-virus if you don't already have one)
    Further information can be found in the [[Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware]] article.
    Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
    If it is a search engine in the search bar, see the [https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/search-bar-easily-choose-your-search-engine Search bar - Easily choose your favorite search engine] article for details of how to remove a search engine.
    If you have the Babylon Toolbar, follow the procedure in the [https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons Disable or remove Add-ons] article, in particular the section on uninstalling extensions and themes

• Row currency has changed since the user interface was rendered.

Hi All,
    we have developed and deployed an Application in Production, before four months,
    Suddenly for the past two days we are getting an error after the page being idle for 2- 3 minutes.
    Row currency has changed since the user interface was rendered. The expected row key was oracle.jbo.Key[3259 ]Once we get the error, the session scoped beans are resetting the values, and all the vo's cache are getting cleared(All the buttons in the page will get disabled and the menu will disappear).
    but the same EAR is working perfectly in UAT and QA environments.
    We have changed the "Enabletokenvalidation" as false and tested again, but the page itself is not loading after the change .
    We have checked the Production and UAT weblogic server settings , but didn't find anything wrong.
    WebLogic Server Version: 10.3.3.0
    Studio Edition Version 11.1.1.2.0
    if any ideas,
    please help us...
    Regards,
    Ranjith

Hi All,
    We have checked the error "Row currency has changed since the user interface was rendered. The expected row key was oracle.jbo.Key[3259 ]", we tuned the view objects, we changed the application page flows, and it is found that once we turn off the statevalidation (statevalidation =false), the error is not popping up, but it is getting fired in the server side as
    oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-35007: Row currency has changed since the user interface was rendered. The expected row key was oracle.jbo.Key[3259 ]
         at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCBindingContainerState.throwRowNotFoundException(DCBindingContainerState.java:318)
         at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCBindingContainerState.validateIterator(DCBindingContainerState.java:341)
         at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCBindingContainerState.validateStateFromString(DCBindingContainerState.java:482)
         at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCBindingContainerState.validateStateFromString(DCBindingContainerState.java:492)
         at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCBindingContainerState.validateToken(DCBindingContainerState.java:602)
         at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCBindingContainer.validateToken(DCBindingContainer.java:4852)
         at oracle.adf.controller.v2.lifecycle.PageLifecycleImpl.prepareModel(PageLifecycleImpl.java:117)
         at oracle.adf.controller.v2.lifecycle.Lifecycle$2.execute(Lifecycle.java:137)
         at oracle.adfinternal.controller.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:192)
         at oracle.adfinternal.controller.faces.lifecycle.ADFPhaseListener.access$400(ADFPhaseListener.java:21)
         at oracle.adfinternal.controller.faces.lifecycle.ADFPhaseListener$PhaseInvokerImpl.startPageLifecycle(ADFPhaseListener.java:231)
         at oracle.adfinternal.controller.faces.lifecycle.ADFPhaseListener$1.after(ADFPhaseListener.java:269)
         at oracle.adfinternal.controller.faces.lifecycle.ADFPhaseListener.afterPhase(ADFPhaseListener.java:72)
         at oracle.adfinternal.controller.faces.lifecycle.ADFLifecyclePhaseListener.afterPhase(ADFLifecyclePhaseListener.java:54)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl._executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:364)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:177)
         at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:265)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:300)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:27)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:57)
         at oracle.adf.model.servlet.ADFBindingFilter.doFilter(ADFBindingFilter.java:191)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.rich.RegistrationFilter.doFilter(RegistrationFilter.java:97)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl$FilterListChain.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:421)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.activedata.AdsFilter.doFilter(AdsFilter.java:60)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl$FilterListChain.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:421)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:247)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:157)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(TrinidadFilter.java:92)
         at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter$1.run(JpsAbsFilter.java:94)
         at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter.doFilter(JpsAbsFilter.java:138)
         at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsFilter.doFilter(JpsFilter.java:71)
         at oracle.adf.library.webapp.LibraryFilter.doFilter(LibraryFilter.java:160)
         at oracle.dms.wls.DMSServletFilter.doFilter(DMSServletFilter.java:330)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestEventsFilter.doFilter(RequestEventsFilter.java:27)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.doIt(WebAppServletContext.java:3684)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3650)
         at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2268)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2174)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1446)
         at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)No Difference in server side configurations of prod and UAT
    we are not using back button press or any other rowItearation in these pages and we are not changing the row key through code.
    Simple Master page, with inline edit , add and delete with thousands of records.
    Error is popping up after the page is being idle for 2- 3 mins. on the next request after the idle time, the error will pop up .
    once the row currency error came, the current state of the view objects will get reset to the initial state(First row).
    we don't know how to fix this issue, this issue is coming in production server only...
    if any body comes across such an issue, please help us to resolve this issue..
    Regards,
    Ranjith C

• Linksys Smart Wifi - Not as many useful features as the Original Interface

The user interface requires more work. It doesn't seem to have many of the useful features that were standard in the original interface. Is there any chance of us being able to choose to go back to the original version?

I just purchased the EA6500.  A sleek looking unit that I would sell in a heartbeat.  I had finally become quite happy with my E4200.  Well to be more precise, I was happy with the interface. The interface for the EA6500 is frustrating.  Why can’t I roll it back to the original and classic version?
    Why not add a few basic refinements to keep me (and many others I am sure) happy.
    1.            The DHCP Current Clients. 
    -              MAC ID info would be nice
    -              Not up to dated instantly if at all
    -              Some devices/clients show up while others do not or never show up
    -              Why can’t we easily copy text as before?
    2.            Router resets and temporarily disconnects ALL clients when you:-
    -              Add, move or change a DHCP reserved  client
    -              MAC Filter ID added, moved or changed
    3.            MAC Filter – Lack of info
    -              Why not show associated device information for all filtered
    -              Why not show currently connected devices and info such as IP and device name
    -              Why reset with changes
    4.            Customer support used to be available by phone. Now to cut costs, we have been reduced to communicating through a chat-window. 
    During a recent firmware upgrade, a power outage put my E4200 out of commission and reduced it from an essential part of my household, to a paper weight with a flashing light.  Online support with very little investigation told me to go out and buy a new router because  there is nothing they can do to fix it.  The E4200 is dead.
    I didn’t throw out the E4200, but I did purchase the EA6500.  I did so mainly because of my mostly positive experience with Linksys/Cisco products and customer service. I am beginning to see a change in future assessments.
    At $200 (CAN), my new EA6500 is easily the most expensive router I have EVER owned.  You’d think I’d be able to speak to customer support reps on the phone if I had a problem. Instead we get this online chat-window which is not customer-service oriented at all.
    -              There are no audible cues, so you dare not leave the PC
    -              Sit there until you see text in the Chat Window….. Cisco!....That’s PATHETIC
    And then while looking for a cisco place to vent, I had to go to Facebook.  Are you serious Cisco?
    Can you see why I might consider taking a second look at Dlink?
    Sincerely
    A disappointed, under-whelmed and potential ex-cisco customer.

• Crystal Report Viewer (flash based) is displaying partial of the flash interface. It is working well on Firefox 3.6.7 and below but not in Firefox 3.6.8. It is also working well on Internet Explorer and Chrome and Safari. Please check if you can advise o

Crystal Report Viewer (flash based) is displaying partial of the flash interface. It is working well on Firefox 3.6.7 and below but not in Firefox 3.6.8. It is also working well on Internet Explorer and Chrome and Safari. Please check if you can advise on this problem we are facing. Thank you.
    == This happened ==
    Every time Firefox opened
    == Crystal Report Viewer (flash based) is displaying partial of the flash interface. It is working well on Firefox 3.6.7 and below but not in Firefox 3.6.8. It is also working well on Internet Explorer and Chrome and Safari. Please check if you can advise on this problem we are facing. Thank you. ==
    == User Agent ==
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.0.249.78 Safari/532.5

Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems: '''View > Zoom > Reset''' (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)
    See [[Text Zoom]] and [[Page Zoom]] and http://kb.mozillazine.org/Zoom_text_of_web_pages
    You can try if it works if you disable OOPP (Out-Of-Process-Plugins) for Flash
    You can set the prefs dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.* to false on the about:config page to disable the plugin-container process.
    dom.ipc.plugins.enabled (currently false by default)
    dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32.dll (Flash)
    To open the ''about:config'' page, type '''about:config''' in the location (address) bar and press the Enter key, just like you type the url of a website to open a website.
    If you see a warning then you can confirm that you want to access that page.

Maybe you are looking for

• 2 iphones single PC questions from a yet to be iphone4 noobie

Hi everyone. I have a series of questions regarding sync issues and hope I will not be too much of a hassle. I ordered 2 iphone4 devices for me and my wife due to arrive this weekend. While waiting for them, I started to research on possible problema

• User exit/BADI in MIRO that would trigger invoice quantity block.

Hi, Is there a way to enchance MIRO so that an invoice quantity block will be set automatically through user exit/BADI? My requirement is that if an invoice is to be posted onto a PO line using an IO, the invoice needs to be processed onto the PO lin

• When I change the folder for deleted files will files sent there be deleted as well?

Hello! I selected the tick at forwarding mails. And I also checked (✓) for deleting those mails. In addition I selected to send deleted e-mails to a new folder. Now the name of the new folder is behind the bin symbol (). Will mails in the new folder

• Aluminium Keyboard Update Error

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with installing this update, Specifically I am getting an error message where the installer can not install some files to "/". I have repaired permissions before and I get and ACL error in a number

• How do I manage dates in a stored procedure

Hey folks, I have a table like this: STUDENT ID INT NAME VARCHAR REGISTRATION_DATE DATETIME create table student (ID int, NAME varchar, REGISTRATION_DATE datetime) Insert into student (ID, NAME, REGISTRATION_DATE) values (1, 'NAME1', '2014-11-10 06:0