Trouble to install drives in T60

Where I find biometric drive for Lenovo T60? In site lenovo download drive I could not find it.
And,
When I tried install Audio drive, appeared the following mensage: The HD Audio bus drive it's need, but was not found...  What's drive is it? Where I find it?
Hoping your help...
Solved!
Go to Solution.

It would be helpfull if you could post which OS you have installed as the necessary drivers may differ from OS to OS.
Biometric is the Fingerprint software which you can find on the T60 Driver Matrice site, along with all other drivers. If you happen to be running XP you will need the UAA HD Audio driver, go here and scroll down a little.
Hope this helps
Andy  ______________________________________
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more. FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.
  Deutsche Community     Comunidad en Español    English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество
PepperonI blog 

Similar Messages

• T61: Windows needs to install driver software for your ATA Device-help!!

Every once in a while after I turn on my laptop I get this message: "Windows needs to install driver software for your ATA Device." WTF? REALLY W-T-F? I am not computer illiterate When I reinstall the driver (from the site) it works. Then I turn on the computer and get the same message. PLEASE HELP... W-T-F?????????
    The DVD player has been out of commission all of May so far.  I can't stand this.  What is happening?
    I can't even download the driver from Lenovo.
    PLEASE HELP.
    Thanks in advance.
    You are a God if you can't help me fix this.
    Moderator note: Type added to subject line for clarity. The title of a thread should accurately reflect the subject of the discussion and be as technically specific as possible as stated in the forum rules.
    Message Edited by Agotthelf on 30-05-2009 08:21 AM

Welcome to the forum!
    Since I'm not quite certain that God frequents this forum, would you please tell us the model number and operating system of your ThinkPad and we'll take it from there...
    Cheers,
    George
    In daily use: R60F, R500F, T61, T410
    Collecting dust: T60
    Enjoying retirement: A31p, T42p,
    Non-ThinkPads: Panasonic CF-31 & CF-52, HP 8760W
    Starting Thursday, 08/14/2014 I'll be away from the forums until further notice. Please do NOT send private messages since I won't be able to read them. Thank you.

• Unable to install driver software

Hey everybody I have the n97 mini, and i have a Windows 7 professional 32bit.. had the same version of windows and had no trouble with it.. now when i re-installed everything, Ovi and the n97 mini driver software, it worked for the first time.
    As for the second time, Reading the device is a success but it says "Unable to install driver software" Is there is a solution to this problem? or do i have to reinstall the windows all over again?

Launch the Console application in any of the following ways:
    ☞ Enter the first few letters of its name into a Spotlight search. Select it in the results (it should be at the top.)
    ☞ In the Finder, select Go ▹ Utilities from the menu bar, or press the key combination shift-command-U. The application is in the folder that opens.
    ☞ If you’re running Mac OS X 10.7 or later, open LaunchPad. Click Utilities, then Console in the page that opens.
    Select "/var/log/install.log" from the file list. Post the messages from the last installation attempt, starting from the time when you launched the Installer or Software Update.
    Post the log text, please, not a screenshot. If there are runs of repeated messages, post only one example of each. Don’t post many repetitions of the same message.
    Important: Some private information, such as your name, may appear in the log. Edit it out by search-and-replace in a text editor before posting.

• Can I install Driver updates?

Ok, i have installed windows xp on my imac for over 7 months now still working fine and a few days ago i installed a program called drivermax and found a few updates for my current drivers, my question is:
    Can i install driver updates for my XP?
    i just don't want it to cause any problems BTW, is it possible for me to get a new intel chip and work it on my IMac?

Hi ? and welcome to Discussions,
    my personal approach with Driver Updates in Windows is 'never change a running system' and/or 'if it ain't broken, don't try to fix it'.
    So unless I have any kind of trouble with my Windows I don't update Drivers.
    BTW: I am still running the BootCamp Beta 1.1.4 Drivers
    If you want to update drivers, you should consider making a backup of your BootCamp Windows before with WinClone http://www.twocanoes.com/winclone/ or at minimum set a 'System Restore Point' to which you can revert in case something goes wrong.
    Nontheless you should stick with the Driver Updates Apple has provided.
    BootCamp 2.0 Drivers are on the Leopard DVD and BootCamp 2.1 Drivers can be downloaded from Apple but will only install if you have installed the 2.0 drivers .
    You can't 'upgrade' the Intel processor without at least losing your warranty.
    Even then this is definitely a very difficult task and most likely not worth the time and money you have to invest.
    Regards
    Stefan

• I have trouble when installing Oxford advanced learner's dictionary

I'm experiencing some troubles when installing the Oxford advanced learner's dictionary in OS X Maverick . It does not run the dictionary. I tried several times, but it shouts down itself.   

That's because it's not compatible with Mavericks.
    Here's something from the OALD website that might help though:
    Apple OSX.9 Update
    Since the recent release of OSX.9 Mavericks. We have identified a compatibility issue with some of our CD/DVD-ROM titles. On inserting these titles into a computer, users are presented with an error message informing them that “the application quit unexpectedly”. We’re currently working on how to resolve this issue, but in the meantime we can advise the following workaround. Please copy the full contents of the disc to a hard-drive location on your machine. Click the ‘start.app’ file, and the program will run without error.

• Envy 110 peinter will not install driver

i tried to install driver.  it would not install wirelessly.  i got installation failure message.  it said to uninstall the driver.  the driver would not uninstall.  i tried in just control panel and same thing.  then i installed print and scan doctor.  it could not find driver and downloaded driver and tried to install.  it failed.  it sent installation failure procedure.  I got through selective startup to where it said to hit apply.  At that point my computer just froze up.  no go.  I do not know what to do.  I get no feedback from HP.  I have had nothing but trouble trying to install this printer.  I was told it would solve my air print problems with ipad and it didn't  found out it was a router issue.  after i bought the printer.  envy printer would not install driver on my old xp computer.  I went to tech support and they could not fix.  sent it up to the next level and they could not fix either.  I was told it would go to "corporATE" and i never got any response from them and had no where to turn.  so much for using the new printer.  If there is someone out there who can help, please let me know.  thanks

Hi @drbill747, 
    I just sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your forum messages, this post has instructions.
    Thank You.
    Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
    Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
    Gemini02
    I work on behalf of HP

• Big trouble about bluetooht driver between iphone 3GS and windows 7

hi evreybody's
    sorry for my bad english(i m talk usualy french(natal language)
    my trouble is about driver(not present when i want ti use the bluetooht between windows 7 and iphone 3GS i got this message after 10 time trail :error code 28,driver not present
    someone get a solution for this trouble
    thanks a lot by advance and have a good time whit you iphne(very good material ,just this non-stop bluetooht drviver problem)
    regards
    collargol

Itunes needs to be installed properly and running. The driver should appear automatically Control Panel>Network>Apple Mobile Device Ethernet.
    I'm assuming here, that tethering has been enabled on your account through your carrier, correct?
    Itunes doit être correctement installé et en cours d'exécution. Le conducteur devrait apparaître automatiquement le Panneau de configuration> Réseau> Ethernet Apple Mobile Device.
    Je suppose ici, que d'attacher a été activée sur votre compte via votre opérateur, correct?

• How do I install driver for hp psc 2400 all in one series AND safe wsnmp32.dl​l Without a Disk?

How do I install driver(s) for hp psc 2400 all in one series ( WIndows 7 laptop)   AND a safe version of wsnmp32.dll -- Without a Disk?    A tech took the driver off my laptop and I now have no printer/scanner.  Help!!
    Much thanks!

Hello,
    I see that you're having an issue installing the software. I would suggest following this document, which will guide you through several steps on how to resolve the issue.

• Print a file to printer wirelessly and without need to use CD drive to install driver?

I have a HP-P1006 printer in my conference room and sometimes my guest want to send print to my printer and I have to connect their laptop with USB cable to my printer and install printer driver thought CD Drive. I want to know if there is a way to print a file to printer wirelessly and without need to use CD drive to install driver? (I don't have a wireless network in my conference room) 

Is it possible to automate Adobe Reader to load files, then set the staple property and location, then print them out? I've seen in .NET 3.0 that there is a Enumeration for Stapling in the System.Printing Namespace. I need to figure out how to automate the printing in adobe but right before it prints, have .NET assign the printer and whether it should be stapled or not.

• Windows needs to install driver software for your unknown device

Windows needs to install driver software for your unknown device
    This is the message that i get when ever i plug in my ipod touch to my computer. the computer is running on vista. i dont know what to do, because i tried to follow the steps suggested, but it didnt work, the computer said that it couldnt find anything and to check with apple for some driver software. HELP!!!

The iPod touch and iPhone do not use the same type of USB drivers that other Apple devices use. They both require Apple Mobile Device Services to be running. Using this tech article as a guide, you can easily fix this: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1567

• Having trouble re-installing ituneson my PC. error message half-way through install keeps appearing ""apple mobile device service failed to start. verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services.

Hello, I am having trouble re-installing itunes on my PC. error message keep popping up "Apple mobile device failed to start, verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services.

The thread mentioned above now has some out of date direct links. This is a more recent version of that post...
    For general advice see Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates.
    The steps in the second box are a guide to removing everything related to iTunes and then rebuilding it which is often a good starting point unless the symptoms indicate a more specific approach. Review the other boxes and the list of support documents further down the page in case one of them applies.
    The further information area has direct links to the current and recent builds in case you have problems downloading, need to revert to an older version or want to try the iTunes for Windows (64-bit - for older video cards) release as a workaround for installation or performance issues, or compatibility with QuickTime or third party software.
    Your library should be unaffected by these steps but there are also links to backup and recovery advice should it be needed.
    tt2

• I'm having trouble with installing a 8g kit in my late 2009 mac mini. when the parts are installed all i get is a beeping sound, is there any way to get around this?

i'm having trouble with installing a 8g kit in my late 2009 mac mini. when the parts are installed all i get is a beeping sound, is there any way to get around this?

What is the source & link to this 8 GB kit please?
    Can you count the beeps or flashes?
    1 beep = no RAM installed
    2 beeps = incompatible RAM types
    3 beeps = no good banks
    4 beeps = no good boot images in the boot ROM (and/or bad sys config block)
    5 beeps = processor is not usable
    In addition to the beeps, on some computers the power LED will flash a corresponding number of times plus one. The LED will repeat the sequence after approximately a 5-second pause. The tones are only played once.
    Note: In this case, a flash is considered to be 1/4 second or 250 ms or greater in length.
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1547

• Problems with Vista installing driver for

Just bought the 6 G ZEN and have installed the supplied software for the device and when I connect the device to the PC Vista starts to Install Driver Software. I then get an error message 'Device driver was not installed successfully, please consult manufacturer for assistance getting this device installed.'
    I also tried downloading the updated software from?the Creative website?and installing this on my PC, however I get the same error message.
    When I go in to the control panel and to the device manager, there are two new portable devices with errors:
    . Creative ZEN, with error message: 'Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 9)'
    2. Unknown device, with error message: 'This device is not configured correctly. (Code )'
    Hope somebody can help me out with this. (I tried to send this message to support by completing the online email form, however upon submitting the form (URL: http://dmzrespapp.europe.creative.com/kana/FRH) I get a screen saying Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage)

i'm afraid the issue could be due to the pc as the nati've driver on the vista computer might be corrupted.
    but to confirm that, you can access to recovery mode to do clean up to have a try.
    also you can still upgrade the latest firmware on the xp computer to see the results.
    i hope the above can help you.

• How to check netwok whether install driver in mac 8.6

i want to set tcp/ip. But connect via field no "Ethernet" for me to choose in TCP/IP. So, i want to check network card whether install driver.
    My mac is mac8500. The Specifications below:
    http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=112374
    What is AAUI? What different from 10baseT and AAUI?

When that Mac was designed, there were still big arguments going on about which cabling scheme would be most popular for users in the future. Dual Baseband coaxial cables, Single or dual Broadband Cable TV cables, and point-to-point twisted pair cables using RJ45 Jacks were all still possible options.
    AAUI is a 14-pin Ethernet Interface with the Transceiver left off. You could buy transceivers for each of the existing media listed above, to adapt it for the different cabling schemes.
    Since your Mac has a Built-in RJ45 twisted pair jack, you should use that. Since it is built-in, you should find an Extension for "Built-In Ethernet" in your System Folder > Extensions. If you do not, you may be able to re-install Mac OS, and select just to re-install the "Networking" part of the software.
    Message was edited by: Grant Bennet-Alder

• Am trying to instal driver for HP 3600 laser printer onto my new laptop HP 625 need help

Am trying to instal driver for HP3600 printer onto my new HP625 laptop but keep getting message that I do not have IE5 or later and cannot instal until I instal IE5 or later.  I have the lastet Internet Explorer so don't know why I get the message and why I can't instal the driver.  Can anyone help me?
    Ron Howie

RH, what Windows system? (32-bit or 64-bit)
    Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
    If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks”!
    I am not a HP employee.

Maybe you are looking for

• How do I show photos in iPhoto as a list?

how do I show photos in iPhoto as a list?

• Rsync recopies files with diacritics in the file names.

I am using the following command to copy files from an ext3 linux computer to my Mac: rsync -rptuv --delete --progress [email protected]:/home/myusername/Music/English/ /Users/myusername/Music/Music/ The problem is that if the file name contains a di

• Web MDI needs to have an open window.

Hello, I need to develop an app with an MDI interface. Since Form 6i always needs to have a document window open inside the MDI, in a c/s env my launch form for the app would have a window which has a hzontal toolbar canvas and its minimize, maximize

• Problem while applying configuration to SCE 8000 using SCE-API

We are facing an issue while applying service  configuration to SCE 8000 device using SCE API supplied by CISCO. We have sample .pqb file  which we are using to upload to SCE 8000. We are using 3.5.5 version of  firmware on SCE. Attached is exception

• Network/Deployment Question

I have just completed the first installation of my application and have moved it to the client's computer for deployment. This computer runs Windows XP Pro and is on a local area network. While the application runs fine on the local machine, I have b