Unable to preview folios in Adobe Content viewer using Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (SM-T210)

Hi,
I am using Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (SM-T210) Android Version  4.1.2 .The folios were not displayed and I only get a black screen, despite the fact that I was able to download the Adobe Content Viewer latest android version (3.3.0.0.87854), the Android device was detected by Adobe CC, able to load the folio into the device. I tried re-installing the app, but it did not work.
It may also help to mention that I can't view the DPS Tips App files, also. I was able to download the app and its documents (folio basics, etc.), But the same black screen is displayed when I try to read them.
Are there any programs that I have to download for it to work? Please help.
Thank you for reading.

Our testers looked at this and saw the same problem. Updating the OS firmware of the Galaxy Tab 3 resolved the issue.

Similar Messages

• How to reset a folio in Adobe Content viewer / Android ?

I am using a folio in Adobe Content Viewer on a Kobo (android tablet), and I want to reset pages. In the iPad, I tap Three times on the name of the folio. The same action doesn't work in the kobo. Do you know how I can catch it ?
    Thank you for your answer, a lot !

My fingers must be different than yours
    As soon as I hit the second tap its jumping to the 1st page.
    What is the timing?
    I am working with a Nexus 10 and V29 of the DPS viewer App.

• How to install adobe reader on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.?

I can't figure out how to install adobe reader on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.  Can anyone help? I want the free version.
    Thanks!

Please see How to uninstall and reinstall Adobe Reader for Android.
    If you have not installed Adobe Reader for Android on the device before, you can just skip to the second section: How to reinstall Adobe Reader.
    Adobe Reader is a free PDF viewer.  You can view PDF documents, add comments (e.g. sticky notes, highlight, freehand drawing, handwritten signatures), fill out forms, add personalized bookmarks, etc.  Only extra features (e.g. converting from PDF to Word/Excel, converting from Word/Excel to PDF) require paid subscription services.
    Please let us know if you have any further questions about installation.

• Highlighter has not been working in Adobe reader in my samsung Galaxy Tab 3.  Can you please help?

Highlighter has not been working in Adobe reader in my samsung Galaxy Tab 3.  Can you please help?

Update to comment - I found this thread that is related:
    Did Adobe Acrobat Reader revert to this bad and nonintuitive way to highlight text? The highlight approach described in this thread - to select text with handles - does work, but it is truly slow and clumsy.
    https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1538670

• How do I view folios in Adobe Content Viewer on device?

Hello,
    I have just upgraded to the Creative Cloud. In my newly created folio, I see the icon for Local Folio. How can I get that folio to the cloud, so I can have it downloaded to my device in the Adobe Content Viewer?

Hi Jo,
    When you create your folio you can preview it by:
    1) Opening the Folio Builder window and clicking Preview > Preview on Desktop at the bottom left
    2) Opening the Folio Builder window and clicking Preview > Preivew on Jo’s iPad at the bottom left (only works if you have Adobe Content Viewer installed and open on a plugged in iPad)
    To actually compile your app and install the development ipa file on your iPad:
    1) Select your Folio in the Folio Builder window
    2) From the top, right flag pull down select “Create App”
    3) This will launch the Digital Publishing Suite App Builder that takes you through the steps to create the ipa file

• Cannot download folio in adobe content viewer - urgent help please

Hello,
    my folio won't download in my Adobe content viewer ("cannot connect to server") and I would have needed it for a presentation at the client - the client also wanted to download the folio on his device but the same error came up. I tried it then with another iPad, same problem on 3 different iPads. I uninstalled the ACV app, installed it again, removed old issues of the magazine from the iPad and tried all that. But everything failed. In the past it always worked fine. This time, the only difference is that I have 2 Youtube videos as "web content" in the folio, but I can't imagine that could be the problem. There were no problems when having the iPad connected to my laptop, everything worked fine. But without cable connection and trying to download it into the Adobe content viewer, the download does not work. Can somebody help me please? And will that have a negative affect on the submission towards the Apple App Store?

Hello Neil,
    I tried 2 different wireless networks with 3 different iPads and I had the problem with all networks and iPads unfortunately. When I did other app magazine issues for that client in the past, everything always worked fine with the 2 different networks and there were no settings changed. This is why I am so confused about this.
    Meanwhile, I have managed to give my client access by private-publishing the folio via the Folio Panel with my personal Adobe ID and I gave my client my personal Adobe ID for that. Not the ideal solution but at the moment that works.

• Viewing folio in Adobe Content Viewer

I am currently populating a shared folio for a client and when I go to sign in on my Adobe Content Viewer (on my iPad), the folio is not coming up. I have double checked to make sure that the orientations are correct and they are. Is there another reason why this could be happening?

I think you must have found the wrong subforum (Digital Editions)?

• Sorry to ask again... sharing folio in Adobe Content Viewer

First, I'm very impressed with the Adobe Content Viewer and CS 5.5.  IT WORKS JUST GREAT!
    I've uploaded my files and have been able to see my interactive content.
    Thanks for making the viewer a free app, because, according to the posts I've seen, I will be able to share my app, as I test it.
    HOW DO I DO THAT, short of sharing my password to my free acrobat.com account?  I don't want to do that!
    How do I share, without giving everyone my password to my account?
    I realize that they sign up for the free viewer--and their own acrobat account.  But how do they get to my content?  Where do you put THAT address?  Is there a button I'm missing in the content viewer that points to 'other' content?
    I know I'm missing a step...and sure could use a very simple explaination.
    THANKS!
    ADOBE ROCKS, almost all the time!
    nancy

See the "Share folios" section of this article:
    http://help.adobe.com/en_US/digitalpubsuite/using/WS9293e1fb3b977c5c7b1f65ad12f28224932-7f ff.html#WS9293e1fb3b977c5c7b1f65ad12f28224932-7ffb

• 'Save as' in Adobe Reader app? (Samsung Galaxy tab)

My tech will be using a Samsung Galaxy tab installed with Adobe Reader to fill-in forms I created from Adobe Acrobat X Pro.  We are using DropBox to 'share' the files.  The only option I am missing is a 'save as' feature on the Adobe Reader app.  I've already extended all the rights of the pdf forms to Reader so according to all the forums, he should have full functionality.  HOW CAN I 'SAVE AS' once he has filled out the form so he can use it for multiple equipment???

I don't believe this is possible. You might want to try to have each individual email you the file once they complete the form.

• Folio not appearing in ACV on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

I made a folio (with V20 version) and it does apperar on the iPad2's ACViewer, but not on the Sasmung Galaxy Tab 10.1's.
    Weirdest : it appeared like two hours ago. Now there's no way to see it.
    Desinstalled ACV, reinstalled, made several tests : nothing in the library.
    How can this happen ? What may be the causes ?
    Thanx a lot

I have the same problem with the samsung galaxy  tab3 7".
    I see that problem with mi app with v26 and all app of dps.

• How do I hide a folio in Adobe Content Viewer on a device?

I have a folio that I'm testing on an Android tablet, but I now want to hide it so the next person I give this to cannot see it. Is this possible or do I have to delete the folio in the Folio builder?

Yeah, but you can delete it off the device then and it won't show
    Neil

• Cant load Adobe Air on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1   4.2.2

I get unexspected error 24

It's probably been "archived" for Android 3 and lower, for reinstalls, in case a phone or tablet needs to be "scrubbed" and reloaded. Android 4 and up don't support AIR (as far as I know) or Flash Player.
    Google recommends "Dolphin" or "Puffin" browsers for sites that require Flash or and AIR component. They use "server side" rendering to ease the load on the device.

• "Canned Magazine Title 12345..." in Adobe Content Viewer?

I am using Folio Builder in InDesign to create iPad folios. When I view a folio in Adobe Content Viewer, the words "Canned Magazine Title 12345..." appear at the top. Does anyone know how to remove this type or change it?

Are you using preview on device?

• Adobe Content Viewer + Article creation

Hello,
    I've created a folio in Indesign CS5.5 but I can't create an article when I click the "New" button. The following error message displays "An error has occurred while updating article layouts. The InDesign file for the layout cannot be found. Please relink the article to desired source files".
    All I've created so far is a scrolling text box which I can't preview because the Adobe Content Viewer fails to launch (dual orientation document).
    I've done a clean install of Indesign CS5.5 and installed the latest Folio Producer and Builder Tools (CS5.5) posted on the Adobe DPS website.
    Has anyone come across this problem recently and if so what was your solution.
    Thank you.
    Richard

To negilaxman,
    This message has occurred for myself and asks to relink the source files, this worked before a new update of folio tools V 8.0.8.22 (CS6).
    1. How can you relink these files when the server cannot find the folio on you local drive but it's available in the cloud.
    2. Also Is there a easier way to duplicate all folio content ie :
    All Vertically only
    All Horizontal only
    Also horizontal and vertical documents in the cloud need a way to re-link back towards the local drive or a cloud folio duplicate without any need to re-upload all your previous content.
    Any users having the same problems with small or larger folios after this new update.
    Regards
    Vividi

• Avoid duplicated files in Adobe Content Viewer.

Every folio I publish and view by adobe content viewer has 02 copies. Why does it happen? Why one have a blue label and the other not?

Emme-
    1. A custom viewer is a branded app such as The New Yorker or Martha Stewart Living. The Adobe Content Viewer is the app used for testing.
    2. Any article you create when you're signed in is uploaded to the acrobat.com viewer. When you sign in to the Adobe Content Viewer using the same account, you can download the folios, which appear with a blue stripe. These folios on acrobat.com do not appear in a custom viewer app. You need to publish the folios to get them to appear in the custom viewer.
    3. Restart the Adobe Content Viewer. If that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall the Adobe Content Viewer.
    4. When you archive a folio, it deletes it completely from the iPad.
    You might want to watch a few basic videos to learn more about the new workflow:
    http://help.adobe.com/en_US/digitalpubsuite/using/WS67cb9e293e2f1f60174dc2eb12f2ca67c28-80 00.html

Maybe you are looking for

• Exporting ReportDocument fills up memory, then throws "The system cannot find the file specified"

Hi, When exporting a perfectly viable ReportDocument to pdf like this: Dim ms As IO.MemoryStream = New System.IO.MemoryStream ms = rpt.ExportToStream(CrystalDecisions.Shared.ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat) (rpt being the ReportDocument), the proc

• XML Data - Caliculate fields

Hi, I customizating a Oracle Report which is XML Output. I am getting a Invoice Description field and it is printing in the XML Output. I want to create another field/tag in the Output which print some part of the Invoice description as example given

• Shutting down Issue + Window 2000

Hi all I just got my system together everything work fine, load windows 2000 on it without a problem. But when it comes to shut down, my monitor is turn off, everything is black except for my hd led (always on - not blinking or off), the comp seem st

• HTML in TextArea

Is it possible to display HTML text in textarea or some other control. I do not want to use the swing class for that. Is it possible. please guide me.

• Primavera V8.3 SDK xls files

Hi Need help with downloading the Primavera SDK V 8.3 xls files. Is there any place whether i can get it from? Is there any download links for it? Help needed. Greatly appreciated. Regards