Upgrade Bluetooth, Fingerprint and Webcam for my T410

Now, I have a thinkpad T410 Type:2537hn2. My laptop has not webcam, bluetooth and Finger and I want to upgrade for my lap. I live in vietnam. Plz help me!!!
Moderator edit: Fixed a couple of critical typos.

I don't think lenovo whitelists Bluetooth cards, as long as it is lenovo part and there is an empty PCI slot in your T410 you can install the Bluetooth. As for Fingerprint, if there is FPR connector on the board, then I can't imagine why it won't work too. Same for the camera which will require taking off the LCD assembly and probably some wiring. 
You can buy the parts from eBay and IBM parts.
From eBay:-
Bluetooth: http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=60Y3199&_sacat=0&_odkw=60Y4956&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l131...
Pamrest with FPR: http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=60Y4956&_sacat=0&_odkw=60Y4955&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l131...
Integrated Camera: http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=60Y9402
Maliha (I don't work for lenovo)
ThinkPads:- T400[Win 7], T60[Win 7], IBM 240[Win XP]
IdeaPad: U350
Apple:- Macbook Air [Snow Leopard]
Did someone help you today? Compliment them with a Kudos!
Was your question answered today? Mark it as an Accepted Solution! 
  Lenovo Deutsche Community     Lenovo Comunidad en Español 
Visit my YouTube Channel

Similar Messages

• Is there a way I can upgrade my Lightroom 3.6 to 4.1 and pay just for that? Or I must upgrade to 5 and pay for that. Thanks.

Is there a way I can upgrade my Lightroom 3.6 to 4.1 and pay just for that? Or I must upgrade to 5 and pay for that. Thanks.

Fishboynomad wrote:
    I thought upgrading to Lightroom 4.1 would be cheaper
    No, you can upgrade to the latest version of Lightroom from any version I think - certainly you can from LR3.

• Bluetooth keyboard and support for palm pre

Has anyone heard any word on when and if the palm bluetooth keyboard will be usable on the palm pre.  I have been a palm user since the first device.  I am an attorney and switched from my Treo 650 to the pre.  I love the pre but many of the applications that I used in business with the treo, are now either not supported or not available for the pre.  The two most important of these would be bluetooth keyboard support & memo support and syncing with the pre.  Does anyone have any thoughts?  I have heard no discussion regarding use of the bluetooth keyboard witht the pre.  I also don't understand why any of the current pre sync third party solutions have not addressed the syncing of memos/notes from outlook to the pre.
    Post relates to: Pre p100eww (Sprint)

Just bought a Palm Pre Plus (Verizon) and tried to connect it w/ my Palm Bluetooth Keyboard but with no luck. The Pre did find the Bluetooth Keyboard and tried to Pair the two devices, but the pairing failed.  I do hope that Palm allows this pairing to occur, as I won't purchase Word to Go (which has been a mainstay of mine on all my previous Palm devices) until I know that I can use the keyboard.

• Satellite P200 (PSPBGA) - Fingerprint and webcam don't work on Windows 7

I am using a Satellite P200 (PSPBGA) and have upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit.
    However the Toshiba Fingerprint Utility and Chicony Web Camera Assistant Software both don't work. I have checked and there are no new updates on the Australian website.
    Can you please help me out with these two issues?

Hi Boarder
    Thanks for your suggestions. I have tried the Vista drivers and the US Toshiba page, unfortunatley neither work.
    I went to the Upek website for the bio finger print software which is two fold over the latest version supported by Toshiba for Vista. I'll wait to see if Toshiba bring out a version for Win7 as the one I downloaded is limited, otherwise I am happy to pay approx $15 for the full version.
    I really need the webcam to function though. I think the driver is ok, just need the sofware to run the inbuilt camera.
    Cheers

• Can anyone recommend a bluetooth keyboard and mouse for a PlayBook?

My computer stopped working and I thought I can make do with my PlayBook but I need a reliable keyboard and mouse. I've looked at other posts but they are really old, so I was wondering if anyone is currently using anything that works well. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks 

This thread on the Crackberry forums may contain some helpful suggestions for you:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playbook-accessories-f310/blackberry-mini-keyboards-w-convertible-case-...

• Windows 8.1 on U300S: No bluetooth and webcam

I've just updated my U300S to Windows 8.1. Unfortunately, both the bluetooth adapter and webcam fail to show up in the device manager.
    Trying to install the older Windows 8 drivers doesn't help either. 
    Is Lenovo going to provide dedicated 8.1 drivers in the near future? Or can I find compatible drivers someplace else?

check this FAQ
    maybe this laptop didn't ready yet for Windows 8.1
    http://download.lenovo.com/lenovo/content/windows8-1/upgrade/ideapad/index_en.html

• Mouse stops, computer freezes. this problem occurs with any mouse: bluetooth, wired, and a spare logitech wired mouse.  iMac 0S10.6.8

Help! Mouse stops, computer freezes. Restart helps for a while, then mouse doesn't respond. Problem occurs with my 4 "mice" - bluetooth, apple wireless, logitech wired & microsoft wired. Any solutions?

Problem solved!
    First, the underlying cause MAY have been an unusual circumstance: a smartphone (Galaxy Android) was placed next to the iMac, turned on and with Bluetooth enabled, and left for hours to charge.  Could this proximity have resulted in the Mac getting some strange Bluetooth input?
    Fix:  Using the temporarily-installed mouse and keyboard, I removed the existing Bluetooth keyboard and trackpad entries. (I just removed every Bluetooth device.)  Then I used the standard procedure to re-pair the wireless keyboard and trackpad.
    After removing all Bluetooth devices, I could not get the Mac to detect any Bluetooth devices until I restarted the Mac, at which point device detection and pairing worked flawlessly. 
    My best --and admittedly ignorant, sketchy-- theory:   Some mal-formed event got stuck in the Bluetooth input stream, causing the trackpad up and/or down states to be hyper-sticky.  That event couldn't be cleared without removing the originating device and re-pairing.
    HTH

• Lion and Winzip for mac not working

Just upgraded to Lion and Winzip for mac no longer functions any suggestions to fix or workaround?

Any special reason for using WinZip for MAc ?
    In need of compatibility with Windows PCs ?
    YemuZip http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/12350/yemuzip is freeware.
    Others to be found/tried http://www.macupdate.com/find/mac/zip
    Stefan

• I upgraded to 20GB and paid but I can only use 6GB

I Upgraded to 20GB and paid for it, but I only used 6GB so far, and earlier today I was trying to take a picture and it said my storage was full but I have not used 20 GB what I paid for. I am very confused and frustrated.

The upgraded storage you paid for is for backing up what's on your iPhone.  However, you iPhone has a finite storage capacity which is not increased when you upgrade the iCloud storage.  You will need to delete unnecessary/unneeded photos and applications in order to free up some space.  Be sure to backup the iPhone prior to deleting those files to make room.
    The following is from this Apple document:  iCloud: iCloud storage and backup overview
    What iCloud backs up
    You have important information on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. iCloud automatically backs up your device over Wi-Fi every day while it’s turned on, locked, and connected to a power source. With your device information backed up in iCloud, you can easily set up a new device or restore information on one you already have.
    Here’s what iCloud backs up:
    Purchase history for music, movies, TV shows, apps, and booksYour iCloud backup includes information about the content you have purchased, but not the purchased content itself. When you restore from an iCloud backup, your purchased content is automatically downloaded from the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store. Some types of content aren’t downloaded automatically in all countries, and previous purchases may be unavailable if they have been refunded or are no longer available in the store. For more information, see the Apple Support article iTunes in the Cloud availability by country. Some types of content aren’t available in all countries. For more information, see the Apple Support article Which types of items can I buy in my country?.
    Photos and videos in your Camera Roll
    Device settings
    App data
    Home screen and app organization
    iMessage, text (SMS), and MMS messages
    Ringtones
    Visual Voicemail

• Need Upgrade process document and PPT on Upgrade

Hello all,
    I need an upgrade process document and PPT for presentation on upgrade.
    I need really good stuff for presentation.
    Thanks in advance. ofcourse points will be rewarded
    Thanks.

>
    Johnny_martins00 wrote:
    > I've searched allready, but none of the related topic satisfied my question. All of them talked about the functionalities of both the tcode but none of them, that i've founded, said what's was the order of the process.
    >
    This was what you had asked in your earlier post ?
    does any one knows a good manual or how to related to this transactions?

• For weeks I have been viewing a doggy day care via their web cam.  This weekend I upgraded to Lion and have been unable to view the center since.  I get an error message for java webcam class not found.  All of my software is up to date--suggestions?

For weeks I have been viewing a doggy day care center via their web cam.  This weekend I upgraded to Lion and have been unable to view the center.  I get an error message for Java plug-in 1.6.0_29 ....webcam class not found.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Sorry, don't know what else to suggest unless there's a URL to the problem stream that someone here can try. Otherwise we can't test it to try and determine what might be wrong.
    BTW, make sure they're testing it with a Mac, not with a Windows system. If they test only with Windows, what they say is or is not working doesn't mean much.
    Regards.

• Windows 7 RTM fingerprint reader and webcam driver status for TX2

I read somewhere on HP's site that windows 7 drivers for this TX2 - 1027CA won't be available until October 2009. Still I am using it now, and the main system is running fine. There is an issue around the fingerprint reader, and possibly the webcam for me at this stage. Until HP delivers updated drivers, I wondered if there might be beta versions of drivers for the TX2 I might try. I'm willing to keep using windows 7, but I'd like to try to install updated drivers asap. That's possibly two months away, and one month into the OS availability to MSDN subscribers (many businesses and developers). I'm guessing there are some other people reading this list who have found what is and isn't possible on the TX2 today under 7. Would you mind giving us a brief run down on what drivers are working or not working? Fingerprint reader and webcam are of high interest for starters. My goal is to get working what can be working.
    This question was solved.
    View Solution.

jerelot wrote:
    I read somewhere on HP's site that windows 7 drivers for this TX2 - 1027CA won't be available until October 2009. Still I am using it now, and the main system is running fine. There is an issue around the fingerprint reader, and possibly the webcam for me at this stage. Until HP delivers updated drivers, I wondered if there might be beta versions of drivers for the TX2 I might try. I'm willing to keep using windows 7, but I'd like to try to install updated drivers asap. That's possibly two months away, and one month into the OS availability to MSDN subscribers (many businesses and developers). I'm guessing there are some other people reading this list who have found what is and isn't possible on the TX2 today under 7. Would you mind giving us a brief run down on what drivers are working or not working? Fingerprint reader and webcam are of high interest for starters. My goal is to get working what can be working.

• Need sound and webcam drivers for Satellite A660-156

hi all,
    my hard disk was physically damaged and replaced by new one. All data and setting were copied.
    But I found that no sound and webcam drivers are installed. I successfully had found them and installed, but still no changes. See sound icon with 'no sound' indication, click on it to fix the problem, but no problems have been found.
    Offered to see additional info or close the window. On Toshiba website found two sound drivers, but it doesn't help.
    Any idea how to fix that problem?
    Thnx in advance!

Hmm I think you shoud ochekc if you have installed all the drivers in the right order:
    Here is the one which i found in one thread:
    1 Windows 7 64bit
    2 QFE KB974332
    3 QFE KB974431
    4 QFE KB974571
    5 QFE KB975467
    6 QFE KB975806
    7 QFE KB978258
    8 QFE KB977620
    9 QFE KB975777
    10 QFE KB972270
    11 QFE KB977609
    12 QFE KB979099
    13 QFE KB978251
    14 QFE KB971468
    15 QFE KB975560
    16 QFE KB977074
    17 QFE KB978207
    18 QFE KB978506
    19 QFE KB978262
    20 QFE KB976422-x64
    21 Registry Patch for System Restore V1.00.00
    22 PlayReady PC Runtime 1.3
    23 TOSHIBA Bulletin Board 1.6.07.0
    24 TOSHIBA ReelTime 1.6.06.0
    25 Intel Chipset SW Installation Utility 9.1.1.1024
    26 Intel Management Engine Interface V6.00.40.1215
    27 NVIDIA Display Driver 189.58
    28 Intel Turbo Boost Technology Driver 1.1.1.1007
    29 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver 9.5.7.1002
    30 TOSHIBA Supervisor Password Utility 1.63.0.9C
    31 TOSHIBA HW Setup Utility 1.63.0.22C
    32 TOSHIBA Flash Cards support utility 1.63.0.6C
    33 TOSHIBA Value Added Package 1.3.4_64
    34 Realtek Audio Driver 6.0.1.6069
    35 NVIDIA HD Audio Driver 1.0.9.1
    36 Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver V5.60.48.35_DrvOnly
    37 Synaptics Touch Pad Driver V15.0.8.1
    38 TOSHIBA HDD Protection 2.2.0.4
    39 Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba v7.10.10(T)
    40 Realtek LAN Driver V7.013.0112.2010
    41 Jmicron Card Reader V1.00.44.01
    42 ENE CIR Driver (if available) V3.2
    43 YUAN DVB-T/ATSC Tuner Driver (if available) 2.3.3.31
    44 TOSHIBA Sleep Utility 1.4.1.1
    45 TOSHIBA eco Utility 1.2.11.64
    46 Intel Proset 13.1.1.0.1.s64
    47 TOSHIBA HDD/SSD Alert 3.1.64.6
    48 TOSHIBA Service Station 2.1.40
    49 HDMI Control Manager 2.0.0.5.64
    50 TOSHIBA Remote Control Manager 3.0.1.0
    51 TOSHIBA PC Health Monitor 1.6.0.64
    52 TOSHIBA Fingerprint Utility 1.0.2.27
    53 ConfigFree 8.0.29
    54 TOSHIBA Web Camera Application V1.1.1.15
    55 TOSHIBA Face Recognition 3.1.3
    56 TOSHIBA Network Device ID Registry Setting Tool 3.0.32.4-7
    58 PatchFiles PCIIDEREG-1.1
    59 PatchFiles TosVolRegulator_x64_1.1

• Trick for Pairing Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse With Windows 7 in BC 3.1

My Mac:
    Mid-2007 iMac 20", 2.4 GHz; OS X 10.6.2; Windows 7 Home; Boot Camp 3.1
    My Problem:
    No matter what I tried, including all kinds of tips and tricks found in this forum and elsewhere on the web, I could not get my Apple aluminum bluetooth keyboard and bluetooth Mighty Mouse to pair in Windows 7. Windows 7's bluetooth setup panel would see them, from time to time, but never connected.
    The same pair connected quite easily with Snow Leopard, and the keyboard connected before I installed BC 3.1 in Win 7 (never did get the MM to connect in Win 7 with BC 3.0). But with BC 3.1 in Win 7, it was no dice for either one until I made an accidental discovery.
    While prepping another Apple bluetooth aluminum keyboard for my wife's Mac Mini, it was seen by my iMac's Win 7, which wanted to pair with it.
    Aha! A Big Clue! The Win 7 BC 3.1 generic bluetooth drivers wanted to pair with an aluminum keyboard that wasn't already paired with the iMac. So, I booted back into Snow Leopard, connected a USB mouse and keyboard, renamed the bluetooth mouse and keyboard, and then deleted them. I rebooted back into Win 7, then easily set up both renamed mouse and keyboard which paired quickly with Windows.
    Note that I first tried deleting them from the Snow Leopard side first, but Win 7 still wouldn't pair with them. That's when I went back to Snow Leopard and renamed them but didn't pair them with the iMac until it was booted into Win 7.
    Finally, I rebooted back into Snow Leopard and paired the keyboard and mouse with OS X. Done.
    Hope this trick/tip/hint helps someone else with keyboard and mouse bluetooth pairing problems.

You're welcome. My discovery was quite accidental, but that's often how things happen ... if you're paying attention and are looking for clues.
    Sorry you had to trial and error before you succeeded, but as you've probably found, it is necessary to rename the bluetooth devices first, then delete them from OS X.
    I don't understand why this trick was necessary, or even what caused it to happen. I've got 6 Win 7 installations via Boot Camp on 6 Intel Macs (2 white MacBooks, 1 Unibody MacBook, a Core Duo Mac Mini, a 27" iMac and the 20" 2.4 Mid-2007 iMac). All were running 10.6.2 and Win 7 (aren't Family Packs wonderful?) via Boot Camp 3.0 more or less without problems, except as noted in my first post.
    Only the 20" iMac had problems after the Boot Camp 3.1. Not only did I have a devil of a time pairing the keyboard and mouse, but I also lost the Win 7 activation on the iMac 20" and the OS X partition started showing up as "EFI Boot". All happened right after I updated Boot Camp 3.0 to 3.1 via download from Apple while running Win 7.
    I've heard reports of other Mac users discovering Boot Camp had done a FUBAR job on their machines, but this is my first experience. My guess is that there's some dialogue going on between 10.6, Win 7 and Boot Camp that shouldn't be happening. What I really don't understand is why my other 5 Macs didn't have any problems at all with the Boot Camp upgrade to 3.1. Let's hope the Apple Boot Camp team can reverse engineer my discovery and improve the next version of BC.

• Gt660r bluetooth and webcam missing after bios update...please help

Hello,
    Can anyone help? I updated my bios to the latest version on the MSI website. Now, I regret it cause my Bluetooth and webcam are missing. Nothing appear in Devices Manager. I have SCM installed, buttons are all working except for bluetooth and webcam.
    Its been my practiced to update my bios whenever there is a new release. I've read from this site that is not necessary but its too late so now I've learned from my mistakes. I appreciate so much if someone could give instruction how to fix this issue. I need my bluetooth and webcam badly.
    Here is my specs:
    GT660R-004US
    Intel® Core™ i7-740QM Processor
    Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64bit
    16" TFT-LCD Display (LED Backlight)
    NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 285M 3D Discrete Graphics Card (DDR3 1GB VRAM)
    6GB (2GB x 3) DDR3 1066 MHz System Memory
    1TB (500x2) 7200RPM Hard Drive
    802.11 b/g/ n Wireless LAN with Bluetooth
    Dynaudio Premium Sound Speakers
    Dual SATA Hard Drive with Raid 0
    Accelerated CPU+ GPU performance with MSI TDE Technology
    MSI Cooler Boost Technology
    USB 3.0 for high speed data transfer
    Blu-Ray Optical Drive
    Built-in 720p HD webcam
    HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) output
    Thank You

Quote from: Svet on 17-May-11, 09:49:14
    do ec reset: https://forum-en.msi.com/faq/article/how-to-reset-the-ec-embedded-controller
    Thanks for the quick reply, appreciate it very much...
    That exactly what I did but still the same. I even flashed it back and forth a couple of times from j version to f version and follow exactly the ec reset but it didn't solve. Is there any other solutions?

Maybe you are looking for

• How to change months in ical

Friends, I'm running ical in lion on an imac.  How do I easily change the months in ical?  I know you can swipe if you're on a laptop, but I'm on a desktop.  What do I do?  I'm sure it's easy, but I can't figure it out. Thanks! Steve

• All in one C4580 printer - not connecting via wireless

hi i've purchased this to have a wireless printer but i can only print via the USB port, which isnt much use!  i've tried turning off all firewalls but still no luck.  My wireless router works fine all round the house but i cannot get the printer to

• Is there is any licensing issue on number of message in/our from PI

Hi Experts, There is one query from our client. Is there any license implications on number of messages that PI receives or sends out. Appreciate your help on this. Thanks, Shriram.

• Message no. SY499

Hi, can you guide me on SAP Std. Message no. SY499? "Invalid combination of material XXXXXX and Document Type XXXX in Co.Cd XXXX" I am getting this error at the time of creating a PO. I do not understand how materil and Doc Tpes are linked in the sys

• Configuring ISE to proxy Authentications based on email address

Hi I'm looking for a little help configuring ISE to proxy requests to external radius servers based on email address and password. I want to configure eduroam on our WLAN. Eduroam allows students connect to the WIFI of other Campuses using their loca