UWB??? Should I add this on my just ordered T61?

I'm not too up on the latest technology and this UWB has me totally confused.  I gather from the posts that this isn't something much available for now...but may be the coming thing.  Can someone explain in plain language what this is?  Is it worth the additional $52.00?  I don't want to waste money, but I'd hate to be in the "I wish I'd have got UWB when I ordered my laptop" position a couple of years from now.
If you were ordering a new Lenovo today would you add this option??  I'd appreciate any and all suggestions.
Thanks all,
Sandy

UWB WUSB (ultra wideband wireless universal serial bus) is a wireless USB technology that allows cable-free connections to WUSB-enabled printers, hubs, and other peripherals.   it has the potential to replace bluetooth.   unfortunately, the only WUSB peripherals available today are wireless hubs.   more devices are in the works but it's difficult to say when they will hit the retail market.   the T61p was the first WUSB-enabled notebook on the market and even after eight months of it being on the market there still isn't much progress in peripherals.
i've had WUSB on my T61p since august and haven't used it once as i don't own a WUSB hub.   i prefer cable connections for data transfer and none of my peripherals are far enough away to need a wireless hub.
one thing to keep in mind is that unless your T61/p includes the UWB antenna when you order it, adding WUSB later would be an involved process.   $52 is pretty cheap considering that the card and antenna sell separately for $125+ plus the labor involved in adding the antenna to your LCD bezel if you can't do it yourself.
if you think you'll use it in the future then now would be the time to get it.
ThinkStation C20
ThinkPad X1C · X220 · X60T · s30 · 600

Similar Messages

• Should Apple add an AVRCP for ipod touch 2G and 3G with bluetooth

Should they add this serial port in a new update so some bluetooth headphones will function correctly? (AVRCP stands for Audio Video Remote Control Profile) i.e. MotoRokr S9 or S9 HD (this is what i have). The Play/Pause and Next/Previous buttons do not work.
    Message was edited by: artypants2go

If you have a bug report or feature request, then the proper venue for that is here: Feedback.

• Recently wiped out my mac do to mavericks update going wrong. If i add this computer with my itunes match will it put all the music i had back in my itunes library or just upload the little bit of music i purchased on itunes in the past?

Recently erased my entire mac HD do to mavericks update going wrong. I do not have a back up for my music. But my itunes match account  has all my music. If i add this computer with my itunes match will it put all the music i had back in my itunes library or just upload the little bit of music i purchased on itunes in the past that im only seeing now in my itunes? I do not want itunes match to  sync  or upload the little bit of purchased music i have on my itunes now..Please Help Thanks..

Hello gogreenj14,
    If you had iTunes Match updated with all of your non iTunes purchased content already, then yes, when you enable iTunes Match with the following article it will have all the content that has been uploaded to iTunes Match will be available for download.
    iTunes: How to add a computer or iOS device to iTunes Match
    http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4913
    Open the latest version of iTunes on the computer you intend to add. You can download the latest version of iTunes here.
    Sign in with the Apple ID you use with iTunes Match.
    Choose Store > Turn On iTunes Match.
    Click the Add This Computer button.
    When prompted, enter your Apple ID password.
    iTunes will automatically begin scanning your computer's library for matches.
    A status indicator will allow you to track progress. You may also manually pause and resume the process at any time by clicking the Stop or Start button.
    Once iTunes has completed matching and uploading your iTunes library, your music in iCloud will be integrated into your local music library. A download button will appear to the right of any content that you have in iCloud that doesn't already exist on your computer.
    Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
    Cheers,
    Sterling

• HT5557 I highlight and study e pubs in ibooks. Now with the up date the color coding that I've be using are too dark and no way to adjust opaqueness. (SHOULD ADD THIS.) Is the an app to by to add to ibooks????

I highlight and study e pubs in ibooks. Now with the up date the color highlighters that I've be using are too dark and no way to adjust opaqueness. (YOU SHOULD ADD THIS.) Is the an app to by to add to ibooks???? Or an app to but to have other highlighter colors and be able to use the in ibooks???

I highlight and study e pubs in ibooks. Now with the up date the color highlighters that I've be using are too dark and no way to adjust opaqueness. (YOU SHOULD ADD THIS.) Is the an app to by to add to ibooks???? Or an app to but to have other highlighter colors and be able to use the in ibooks???

• I have an ebook in ITunes that is showing up under Music more Genres Audiobooks, and I would like for it to go in the IBook app. I just added to my phone, is there a way to add this book to that app.?

I have an ebook in ITunes that is showing up under Music>more>Genres>Audiobooks, and I would like for it to go in the IBook app. I just added to my phone, is there a way to add this book to that app.? 

Sioux7 wrote:
    I have an ebook in ITunes that is showing up under Music>more>Genres>Audiobooks
    Audiobooks go in Music, not ibooks.   Is the book you are talking about not an audiobook but an .epub or some other format where you read text?

• Help! Where should I post this question, so I can get it answer?

I'm with the greastest Apple communuty on earth, but know ones responds to my question, except once. Is it worded incorrectly or difficult to understand. I been at for 4-5 months. Any help is well appreciated.
    see below for my past adventures:
    Can you help? I have pot this problem on the discussion board times 3 with no response except this time. See below.
    down;oading podcast
    Posted: Jun 23, 2007 8:04 AM

Email
    Can Itune get too full whereas it will stop downloading podcast automatically or manually? I just exported my 2006 " bibleonradio" podcast to a folder on my harddrive. Immediately itune started downloading podast from that site. But for the last 4-5 months it would hit and miss with downloading and the last 2 weeks it quit altogether.I would go to the site and download the podcast to a selected itune folder as a mp3 for listening.
    Do I need to do some type of maintenance to prevent this from occurring? The site is simple reading of bible scriptures. Could itunes get confuse with 2006 podcasts, thinking I already have the podcast, even though the release date for the new podast are mark 2007?
    imacG5 , super drive   Mac OS X (10.4.7)  

Diane Wordsmith

Re: down;oading podcast
    Posted: Jun 24, 2007 9:23 AM    in response to: Austin Smith2

Email
    Look at the Podcasts in your iTunes Library. Do you see a little exclamation point to the left of the listing? If so, click on that.
    iBook G4 (& an iMac running OS 9)   Mac OS X (10.3.9)   iPod Video

Austin Smith2

Posted: Jun 25, 2007 3:35 PM    in response to: Diane Wordsmith

Email
    Thank you for your reply:
    I have that symbol on some of my other podacst sites, but not this one because I listen to it daily, sometimes 2-3 times a day. Could the exclamation symbol for the othe sites, which goes away if I start listening to them again affect this podcast? but these site with the exclamation also hit and miss when itunes downloads, as much as 2-3 weeks once I start it back up.

Diane Wordsmith

Posted: Jun 25, 2007 3:49 PM    in response to: Austin Smith2

Email
    What's happened to me is that some Podcasts I subscribe to I might get lazy about listening to. Several of the Podcasts will pile up, and after a while iTunes will stop updating if you haven't listened to them. When I click on that little exclamation point in a circle, it will tell me that iTunes hasn't been updating that podcast because I haven't listened to it in a while. I think it asks if you want to continue (or maybe you have to click on subscribe again to get them started back).
    If you are listening to this particular podcast every day, that shouldn't be a problem. And not listening to the other ones shouldn't affect this one. Sorry I can't be of more help, but I'm not sure what is causing it.
    You might go to iTunes> Preferences and click on the tab for Podcasts and see what your settings are there.
    Diane Wordsmith
    iBook G4 (& an iMac running OS 9)   Mac OS X (10.3.9)   iPod Video

Austin Smith2

Posted: Jun 25, 2007 8:07 PM    in response to: Diane Wordsmith

Email
    Thank you again for your reply.
    My settings in preference for podcast are::
    check for new episodes-every hour
    when new episodes are available-download all
    keep-all episodes
    does anyone else have this problem or any idea how to fix it?
    2nd post

Converting
    Posted: Jun 13, 2007 8:49 AM

Email
    Trying to come up with an alternative to incomplete podcasts downloads from a website. What I'm trying to do is convert some the missing podcasts file from a website that itune don't download-reason unknown. I'm able to download a mp3 file of the podcast from the web site to my desktop, but I would like to add this to my podcast library under the same name of the podcast that I subscribed, then add to my playlist for continuous playing. Is this possible?
    Thank for any Help,
    Austin
    3rd post

automatic podcast downloads incomplete
    Posted: Jun 9, 2007 10:54 AM

Email
    I was on the wrong forum. Hope someone might have an answer.
    Austin Smith2
    automatic downloads incomplete
    Posted: Jun 4, 2007 7:54 AM
    Reply Email
    Some Podcasts have many episodes and when I subscribe, I get them all at once. But with some podcasts ( http://www.bibleonradio.com/ ), only a few episodes download, and I know there are many others available either because I can see them listed by going directly to the site or because they are numbered and some are clearly missing. I have tried setting my preferences both to download the latest edition of a podcast when I update or to download ALL editions. No difference either way.
    Strangely enough, if I am patience , sometimes the gaps will fill themselves in or all at once when I choose to click update. Anyone have any ideas why this might be happening? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I email the web administrator and they said they were able to go to the itune store and download all the recent episodes. Below is my email conversation.
    Thanks,
    Austin
    imacG5 , super drive Mac OS X (10.4.7) Report this post
    Austin Smith2
    Re: automatic downloads incomplete
    Posted: Jun 7, 2007 4:07 PM in response to: Austin Smith2
    Reply Email
    Oops, I left off the dialog. Hope someone can Help.
    Austin
    Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 7:16 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: podcast
    no podcast downloading after feb 17th. Can you help?
    On Feb 19, 2007, at 8:45 AM, MasterMedia wrote:
    Austin,
    If you mean podcasting of the One Year Audio Bible, then whenever the podcasting is behind you can always go out to the website and download from there. That’s usually been updated even when the podcast has not. Sorry for the inconvenience but the podcast should be brought up to date soon.
    MasterMedia
    Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 7:21 AM
    To: MasterMedia
    Subject: Re: podcast
    Thank you for your quick reply.
    I was able to get itunes to download all the updates except,
    Feb 18 New testament,
    Feb 20 New Testament,
    Feb 22 Old and New Testament.
    Is this a problem on my end?
    You wrote, "If you mean podcasting of the One Year Audio Bible, then whenever the podcasting is behind you can always go out to the website and download from there."
    If I manually download the mp3 from your website, can I put them into the postcast library?
    Subject: RE: podcast
    Date: February 20, 2007 9:14:44 AM CST
    To: [email protected]
    Austin,
    I just went out to the iTunes store and tried to download those dates you had a problem with and I was able to download them without any problem. Maybe you should try again. And yes, you can manually download them from our website and store them into your podcast library. I’ve done that before and it works too.
    MasterMedia
    imacG5 , super drive Mac OS X (10.4.7) Report this post
    StarDeb55
    Posted: Jun 7, 2007 4:12 PM in response to: Austin Smith2
    Reply Email
    Just a suggestion, since this is a podcast issue, you might find more help in the podcast section of the Mac forum.
    iMac G5 2.0 Mac OS X (10.4.9) 60GB 5G iPod, 2G iPod shuffle, iTunes 7.2 Report this post
    Austin Smith2
    Posted: Jun 9, 2007 10:50 AM in response to: StarDeb55
    Reply Email
    Thanks.
    imacG5 , super drive Mac OS X (10.4.7)
    Report this post
    Austin Smith2

Re: seeking wisdom-please help-automatic podcast downloads incomplete-
    Posted: Jun 13, 2007 7:29 AM    in response to: Austin Smith2

Email
    Guys am I asking the wrong question? I have posted this question 3 times, but I don;t get a reply. Am I in the wrong section? Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

Hi I found the answer from another post. So far everything is working find. I been trying to fix this since march,
    from
    Mike N. (nahyun...
    Re: itune application and itune folder
    Posted: Jun 27, 2007 7:16 AM in response to: Austin Smith2
    Solved
    Reply Email
    Deleting the application rarely solves anything on Macs. A better starting point is normally to delete the preference file for the application (in Users/~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.itunes.plist) or see if you have the same problem in another user account on the computer.
    PM MDD(1.25GHz 1.25G-RAM 320G-HD) Mac OS X (10.4.10) 20"ACD USB2Connect MacBook (2.0 White)-2GB Report this post
    Austin Smith2
    Re: itune application and itune folder
    Posted: Jun 27, 2007 12:51 PM in response to: Mike N. (nahyun...
    Reply Email
    Mike, deleting the preferences did the trick, but I don't know why. Itunes downloaded 5 days of podcast! Hurray!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

• I have an old itunes library on usb, how do i add this to my new itunes on mac?

I'm not technically minded, but have managed to put my old itunes library (from my old pc) onto a usb. How do I add this library to my current itunes on my Mac?

An iTunes "library" is a collection of media and support files all working together.  The .xml file is simply a listing of what tracks you have in your library and where they are located.  You add a .xml file by using the import command in iTunes (I use an older version so I can't tell you exactly where but it should not be hard to find if you look at the various menu category listings).
    Note, if you add just the .xml it will be pointing to files in specific locations.  If that listing is not valid because iTunes cannot find the drive with the files then you will end up with a ton of broken links.
    It might help at this stage to take a step back and tell us exactly what you have on this drive and what you are trying to accomplish.  Sometimes people come here with questions the equivalent to, "How do I use a hammer?" for us only to discover they are trying to get a screw into a wall.

• HT1386 Why is not possible to sync just content like musice ONLY, when I have no time to wait on whole proces of synchronization, there SHOULD be a way to sync JUST MUSIC and nothing else, I dont wanna wait 10minutes to have 3 songs I want to have in my i

Dear Apple, why is not possible in the year 2014...sync to my iPhone just content I want to separety, without the whole sync procedur(backinup,syncing whole purchased things and stuff like that) When I want to have in my phone for example just 3 new songs ..I dont wanna wait 10minutes because of whole synchronization!!! I want add to my iPhone just these 3 songs thats it! Would be perfect, If you will make possible to sync just parts like MUSIC, Apps, Fotos, separetly and not alltime together...it s****!

Ok.
    I have Windows OS and iTunes for PC, but the problem is not in my PC, but in synchronization. Your synchronization take minute or two, you have thunderbolt lightning cable??? If is it by you really so quick than ok but by me is it with sync really slow and I have still powerhouse notebook.
    I dont know how is it possible that your sync is so quick, but my iPhone starts transfering purchased aplications and all content to the PC, instead of downloading it PC itself without iPhone from iStore.  So there is what happend when I am conecting my iPhone.
    When it find my iPhone on the first try, it starts makeing backup, than transfering photos, aplication, some info from Safari and to the end also the MUSIC...this should be improved by Apple and it should be able to sync just MUSIC section and not whole system, when I changed just something in MUSIC section(like adding new CD..)
    So it does on PC whole resync Maybe is it somewhere in options, but where? I really want sync sometimes just MUSIC or just Apps and nothing else(like Photos, Bookmarks...)
    I am sorry for that angry tone, but I am really stresedby this 20minutes sync or 10 miutes...just becouse of adding 1-2 songs, this is by competition phones quicklier :/ !
    Message was edited by: Tenotitlan

• New Z tcode which calls BAPI - add this to GRC RuleSet

Hi,
    There is a development currently underway in house where a z transaction has been created which calls the BAPI:
    BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST
    I have been asked to add this transaction to the GRC RuleSet but i don't think there's any point in doing this yet as i don't feel the z transaction is calling an authority check in the right way.
    When i trace the test user, or check the transaction in RSABAPSC, i cannot see any posting activity taking place i.e. i cannot see ACTIVITY 01 being called anywhere.
    The developer added the FM Z_AUTH_BUKRS_FROM_BUKRS at my request but i think he should go further and add a check with an ACTIVITY 01. Only then will GRC be able to properly analyse this tcode for SOD violations because as-is, it's not calling enough.
    I hope i have explained this in enough detail.
    Has anyone come across an issue like this in the past? Any advice greatly appreciated.
    Regards,
    Colin

Hi Colin
    You can still define your function but you do need to clarify what the checks should be. At the moment, your function defintion would be the S_TCODE for the Z transaction.
    However, if you just define it like that and there are additional checks then you increase the level of false positives. If there isn't then you are right that the code still needs to be hardened
    As you have mentioned a Z authority check none of us can comment on the security. Did you run a security trace on the Z transaction with the BAPI to see what is checked? How has the developer coded the authority check.
    I would push back if there is insufficient checks from a security point of view. But if the Z transaction activity forms part of a risk and is available to end users you should capture it and then start the remeidation/mitigation processes.
    Regards
    Colleen

• "Add This" Tools

I am trying to have "Add This" Tools on the my page template but nomatter how I add it it will not show up?
    I know the code is correct because it works fine on my other sites?
    http://ericaleonnutrition.businesscatalyst.com/index.html
    Any idea why it would get blocked?
            <!-- AddThis Button BEGIN -->
            <div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style addthis_32x32_style">
            <a class="addthis_button_preferred_1"></a>
            <a class="addthis_button_preferred_2"></a>
            <a class="addthis_button_preferred_3"></a>
            <a class="addthis_button_preferred_4"></a>
            <a class="addthis_button_compact"></a>
            <a class="addthis_counter addthis_bubble_style"></a>
            </div>
            <script type="text/javascript">var addthis_config = {"data_track_addressbar":true};</script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=ra-52958abb5d7e5a2b"></script>
            <!-- AddThis Button END -->
    Message was edited by: TAGrafx

Apparently, at least in my system, putting a space anywhere in the syntax will not work to open Firefox in safe mode. I just tried again. A space between firefox and the dash will simply open Firefox in standard mode; without the space, Firefox correctly opens in safe mode. Perhaps if it doesn't make any difference on most systems, the Firefox articles should omit the space completely or suggest trying both alternatives. Frankly, I don't see how my system is any different than any other generic Vista system, as it's basically a standard factory setup. But I suppose it's possible. Thanks for your feedback.

• Iphoto on my macbook pro has stopped working. It comes up with a message saying that the library is either being used by another user or it is unreadable. Any ideas why I should be receiving this message?

MacBook Pro 2009
    Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,1
    Processor  2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Memory  4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
    Software  OS X 10.8.5 (12F45)
    Iphoto '11
    Iphoto on my macbook pro has stopped working. It comes up with a message saying that the library is either being used by another user or it is unreadable. Any ideas why I should be receiving this message?
    "Your photo library is either in use by another application or has become unreadable"
    Offered solution doesn't work:
    Shut down and restart your computer, and then open iPhoto again. If the problem persists, try rebuilding your photo library. To do this, quit iPhoto, and then reopen it while keeping the Option and Command keys pressed. You can also try restoring your photo library from a backup.
    I have already copied my photographs to the a library manager but when I tried to reuse iphoto and import the photos back into iphoto, it would not let me.
    I can't download photographs from my iphone or my digital camera.
    Any ideas on how I can solve this problem?
    There is a possibility that when I went to update applications that I started to install Mavericks which I then interrupted and cancelled. I am not definite that this caused this problem but it was at about the same time as when this problem started.
    Many thanks,
    Ed

I have already copied my photographs to the a library manager but when I tried to reuse iphoto and import the photos back into iphoto, it would not let me.
    You can't "copy" your photos to the "library manager", there is just no way to any such thing.
    Option 1
    Back Up and try rebuild the library: hold down the command and option (or alt) keys while launching iPhoto. Use the resulting dialogue to rebuild. Choose to Repair Database. If that doesn't help, then try again, this time using Rebuild Database.
    If that fails:
    Option 2
    Download iPhoto Library Manager and use its rebuild function. (In early versions of Library Manager it's the File -> Rebuild command. In later versions it's under the Library menu.)
    This will create an entirely new library. It will then copy (or try to) your photos and all the associated metadata and versions to this new Library, and arrange it as close as it can to what you had in the damaged Library. It does this based on information it finds in the iPhoto sharing mechanism - but that means that things not shared won't be there, so no slideshows, books or calendars, for instance - but it should get all your events, albums and keywords, faces and places back.
    Because this process creates an entirely new library and leaves your old one untouched, it is non-destructive, and if you're not happy with the results you can simply return to your old one.  
    Regards
    TD

• HT204406 iTunes Match was set up but wouldn't download any of my music. I turned iTunes Match off, deauthorised and then reauthorised, restarted iTunes. Now iTunes match won't turn on - I get the "Add this computer screen" but it says can't add for 83 day

iTunes Match was set up on my new MacBook Pro. Today, it wouldnt download any of my music, so I followed advice, switched on iTunes Match and switched it on again. When this didnt help, I deauthorized the computer, logged out of iTunes, and relogged in again. I have reauthroized the computer and reset the View/Options.
    However, now I cant connect to iTunes Match or iCloud at all. The screen asking me to Add this computer comes up, when I click and enter my Mac account details I get the error message:
    "You can use iTunes Match on this computer with just one Apple ID every 90 days. You cannot associate this computer with a different Apple ID for 83 days."
    However, this was the iTunes account with which I set up iTunes Match.
    Anyone got any suggestions?

Hey Carolefromthelou,
    The following link will provide steps on how to best remove all traces of iTunes from your PC and then reinstall it:
    Removing and reinstalling iTunes and other software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1923
    Welcome to Apple Support Communities!
    Best,
    Delgadoh

• You can use iTunes Match on this computer with just one Apple ID every 90 days. You cannot associate this computer with a different Apple ID for 5 days.

I only have 1 Apple ID.  I turned off iTunes Match on my iMac, and now I cannot turn it back on.  I get this error when I try to just turn iTunes Match back on, on the same computer, with the same Apple ID that I used orginially to subscribe to iTunes Match:
    This computer is already associated with an Apple ID.
    You can use iTunes Match on this computer with just one Apple ID every 90 days. You cannot associate this computer with a different Apple ID for 5 days.
    I checked for iTunes updates.  None are available since I am using the latest.
    I stopped/started iTunes.  I rebooted the iMac.
    NOTHING HELPS!!!!!!!!
    I have a Mac Mini and I use the same Apple ID on iTunes there.  I was able to turn iTunes Match off and back on with no trouble at all but my iMac refuses to allow me to turn on iTunes Match.
    Now what do I do?

Unless you really only have one AppleID that you use with the iTunes Store there's really nothing you can do. In the case of having only one AppleID you should contact iTunes Store support, since that would be a server-side problem.

• This really *****,.I just bought a ipod 5th gen,...it was stolen,..i got it back,..but i am now locked out because of icloud lock,.please help

this really *****,.I just bought a ipod 5th gen,...it was stolen,..i got it back,..but i am now locked out because of icloud lock,.please help

Take your original proof of purchase from an Apple authorized retailer (or Apple Store) and the police report, make a Genius Bar appointment at your nearest Apple Store and they should be able to help you.

• I want to use this thing as just a backup device for windows computers but don't have a Mac - can I use this in that way ? I am not interested in using the wireless portion jut wired ethernet.

I have multiple iOS devices and a couple of Windows XP Professional PCs, but I want to get a Time Capsule to use just to backup the Windows PCs now.
    In the future I want to get a Mac and get rid of the windows PCs and then I will use Time Machine. I just want to know if I can use the Time Capsule now for wired backups ??? I plan on using Norton Ghost and don't need Time Machine nor do I have a Mac to use it. Should I forget this idea ? I plan on buying a Mac in the future and use this drive in the regular Apple manner. Please help !

The format of the disk is a Mac format. but that is irrelevant in a NAS device, as long as it offers SMB.. ie windows file network format.. you don't have to worry in the least how the files are stored on the drive.
    But you cannot partition a TC.. it is as it is..
    I have some iOS devices in addition including an AppleTV. Could this TC serve them as well as the Windows XP Pro PCs without having a Mac in my inventory ? (No time Machine.)
    What are you expecting to serve to the iOS devices.. they are completely dumb.. they don't even know what the file system is without an APP.. and there is no Apple Format apps only SMB.. which is kind of interesting.
    They are designed to work with iTunes.. but the TC is not an iTunes server strangely as lots of non-Apple products manage to make their NAS into ITunes servers. You can place the iTunes library on the TC but we don't recommend it due to the TC having no automated way to back itself up.. again unlike every other NAS out there. You can manually backup the TC via the USB.. it is slow and can only backup the whole disk.. even if you backed up the whole disk yesterday.. it has no ability to do incremental rsync or any other intelligent backup.

Maybe you are looking for

• Is there a way to create a slideshow viewable with a DVD player?

Hi there, is there amongst the Apple programs (or else) something that would allow me to show my digital photos on TV with a DVD player? Manually commanded with the remote, or with auto time lapse, fading or transitions?

• IWeb Publishes the Wrong Page

I added a Pinterest address to my iWeb page, then needed to change the Pinterest user name. But when I tried to edit, even delete the Pinterest widget and change it from an HTML snippet to a text box with hyperlink, then saved and republished, it kee

• How do I create radio buttons which hide certain fields when selected?

I have a set of two radio buttons, "Yes" and "No" When the "Yes" radio button is selected, I would like the "Bank Name", "Branch Number", "Institution Number" and the "Account Number" field to all be blocked from entering content into them. When the

• My Powerbook is bleeding electricity

Dear Apple & Apple Support, I have discovered that my powerbook bleeds electricity across its casing/chassis when plugged into USB devices that have their own power source. This discovery came after a few instances, including getting shocked while tr

• Slow broadband since 3 days

Hi, I got BT fot 1 year and everything was all right. But for 3 days now it's very slow.  Normaly I got 5m, now it's 300ko ! Stange thing : It was working at 3am this morning (5mega), but not anymore.  I tried to reset/restart the box, it still the s