Video Controller​s for ThinkPad T500

I somehow managed to delete the Video Controllers. The computer tells me to reinstall them, but I don't have the installation software. What do i do?

What is the full model no of your t500? xxxx-xxx.
Regards,
Jin Li
May this year, be the year of 'DO'!
I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft

Similar Messages

• Can not find driver for Thinkpad T500

I can not find driver for Thinkpad T500? Could you please help me?
    Moderator edit: Matched Subject to content.

Thanks to the folks at Kepware. I was able to get this working for CompactLogix L32E.
    Step 1: In NI OPC Server Create a new Channel. Channel Name can be whatever you want.
    Step 2: Device driver will be ControlLogix Ethernet.  You can also enable diagnostics if you want.
    Step 3: Network adapter. I used default setting.
    Step 4: Write only latest values.  Duty at 10. ( These are default settings and are recommended.)
    Step 5: Finish new Channel setup
    Step 6: Click on Icon to create new device
    Step 7: Device Name can be whatever you chose.
    Step 8: Select Device Model in this case CompactLogix 5300
    Step 9: Device ID For me was IP Address XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX,1,0    (Note the 1 directs path to backplane. The 0 to the slot where processor is)
    Step 9: Device timing.  Leave at defaults.
    Step 10: Auto demotion leave unchecked.
    Step 11: Leave at defaults Do not generate on startup Delete on create and allow subgroups
    Step 12: Port and watchdogs at default settings
    Step 13: Project options leave at default. (In my case I changed to short as that is what most of my tags were)
    Step 14: Create tagname from device.
    Step 14: Finish Device setup.
    You now have two options. 
    Option 1: Start creating tags as you need them. (This is what I did)
    Option 2: Right Click newly created device and select properities.  Then select database creation and click auto create.
    Go To Lookout  and create new driver. 
    Select OPC Client
    Server name will be from dropdown menu. National Instruments:NIOPCServers
    Click okay
    You should be done and smiling. 

• 2nd Request - PCI Memory Controller for ThinkPad T500 2081-CTO OS Vista 64bit

Evidently the PCI Memory Controller driver is not installed on my ThinkPad T500 2081-CTO OS Vista 64bit and shows up as an error when running the Lenovo System Tool Box.
    Searching this forum I found one psot as follows BUT thisis for a T-200 laptop.
    Re: Driver for PCI Memory Controller
    Options 
    ‎02-25-2009 06:59 AM
    You need the driver for Intel Turbo Memory.  Only Windows Vista can use Turbo Memory, so we only have a Vista version for the driver:
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-67820
    Is this driver appropriate?
    Do I need the PCI Memory Controller driver .. and if so where do I find it for my laptop?
    Thanks.
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

I would suggest that you forget about turbo memory. Intel quit talking about it and they have not released a driver since 2009. That is 2 years before service pack 1 was released. I ran tests and I was never able to measure any improvement with a card installed. As far as I am concerned, it is just something else to break and interfere with other components.,

• Can't find "Video Controller" driver for my E550

I have had to reinstall Windows 7 on a bare drive with this machine  (E550 20DF0040US) and everything is workin' fine except that Device Manager returns a "driver not installed" for the "Video Controller". This is obviously not the display adapter driver as that is installed and I am getting all resolutions and colors.   Exactly what is the "Video Controller" and where can I find it?   Lenovo's driver download page does not seem to have an entry with that name. Thanks!!!

HP has scanner software for their multi-function printers. If your printer precedes Leopard then there should be compatible drivers at HP. OS X does not come with scanner drivers for any scanner until you upgrade to Snow Leopard. You won't find any driver updates via Software Update unless Apple releases an HP driver package update and SU detects that you have a compatible HP printer already installed.

• Video controller pavilion a820n

Good afternoon,
    well here i am trying to locate the video controller driver for my Pavilion a820n machine.
    its all i need to complete the upgrade from windows xp to windows 7.
    been looking now for the last 4 days and this is the last place i found that someone out there might ba able to help (i hope)
    here is the info i think you will need but im no 100% certain.
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2782&SUBSYS_2A08103C&REV_04
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2782&SUBSYS_2A08103C
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2782&CC_038000
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2782&CC_0380
    Thanks in advance!!

Hi:
    Here is a trick you can use to get the graphics to work on that chipset when using windows 7.
    It will only work on W7 32 bit
    You will not have Windows Aero but everything else should function just fine.
    Download and run this vista driver.  You will get an unsupported operating system error.
    http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/swdDetails/?sp4ts.oid=447348&spf...
    Close out of any error windows.
    Go to the device manager, click to expand the Display Adapters category. 
    Click on the Standard VGA Adapter.  Click on the driver tab, click on Update Driver.  Select the Browse my computer for driver software method, and browse to the driver folder that was created when you ran the file.
    That folder will be located in C:\SWSetup\sp34749.  Make sure the Include Subfolders box is checked and the driver should install.
    After you reboot, you should be able to change the screen resolution and have graphics acceleration enabled.
    Just no Aero.  That GPU cannot run windows aero in vista either.

• Video controller problem

I need video controller driver for windows 7..
    laptop: Toshiba tecra A3X
    modelTA3XA-00W002

See my reply.
    -Jerry

• Z60T video controller for Windows 7

Hey guys,
     I just got my hands on a Z60T (type 2511), upgraded the RAM, and put on Windows 7 Enterprise. Everything is working great, with the exception of the Video Controller. I tried to download and install the drivers from the IBM/Lenovo Support site, but they do not work and tell me that it can't find the applicable hardware or I'm using the wrong operating system. I really like this laptop and I want to use it, so is there a video driver available for Windows 7 on this particular model?
    Thanks,
     - Jeff

You are a good soul for responding, George.  It is Xmas eve. I am trying to do something for my teenager for his Xmas wish.  I just feel like this Z60t is a much better machine than the newest low-end laptop that I could afford--design, keyboard, screen, fast enough chip.  I did put an extra G of memory in so now it has 2G.  Even then, I can save quite a few hundred dollars just getting the Z60t up and running.  Like so many people, this has been the worst year of business for me.  So, today, after figuring out that Trend Micro was the cause of my wireless connecting problem, I am looking at something like 32 critical Microsoft updates as a next step.  I was going to ask the forum if I wanted to try to load Windows 7, should I skip the clutter of updates or go ahead and download them first?  In the back of my mind was the eventual wrestling with the video controller update, etc.  The machine was wiped by the Geek Squad this past summer, including most Thinkpad software, so it is running pretty pure XP and looks great.  Maybe I should leave well enough alone and thus avoid the perpetual teenage lament.  "Dad, why doesn't this work....."  He can learn a little basic XP mechanics---like the old days when you could work on your car in the driveway.  If you have any other recommendations on what to do next, I am appreciative.  There are hardware driver updates out there, and I dread going to Lenovo for updates, for fear of clogging the machine again.  You know, I have a client in cyber security who says he just buys a new machine every two years.  It is easier to start fresh than to try to unclog a computer of all the stuff you accumulate over two years.  Thanks, Doug

• ??? iMAC 2012 27" used as display for LENOVO THINKPAD T500 ???

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T500 (must use for work) and my home computer is a 2012 iMac 27". I would liek to use the iMac as an external display for my thinkpad. I've read everywhere online and haven't found the answer I'm looking for!
    I bought a displayport TO minidisplay port cable (both male ends) and connected the imac + thinkpad. Executing CMD f2(displayport activating function) does nothing though. I've tried fn+CMD+f2 etc..etc..  I've read these cables can go BOTH ways... (but have also read some only go one way?) The thinkpad has a dvi output as well but I was hoping to use this DP/MDP cable to connect the two computers as it seemed more logical than using the old DVI/VGA formats...
    Has anyone got any experience doing this or anything that might help me solve this dilemma.
    Thanks for your time!

Hi, if it doesn't have a real MiniDisplay Port, I doubt the adapter has what is needed to do it from what I've read.
    ScreenRecycler...
    http://www.screenrecycler.com/ScreenRecycler.html

• Where can I find NeoMagic video driver for Thinkpad 600 ?

Hello,
    Can anyone managed to find the video driver for Thinkpad 600 which is NeoMagic NM2160 ?
    Thanks,
    Charles

Actually the best place is the web site for the printer. You'll also need the model, but there are still some OS9 drivers out there.
    You must supply the printer make and model for people here to help further.

• Missing Driver For Video Controller

my laptop's model no. is toshiba satellite pro l510. I have windows 7 installed in my laptop . my videos on my laptop was working fine till yesterday but sudeenly my vlc crashed and other video players were also crashing so i tried to update the display driver but couldn't so i unistalled it . But now i'm trying to reinstall it but the driver is not installing . also in the device manager i am unable to find the display adapter icon. and i'm getting a yellow colour icon in my other devices option in the device manager saying video controller (vga compatible)when i'm double clicking it , it says "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)Data error (cyclic redundancy check).
    To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver" i'm not able to find the right drivers for my laptop . alll the drivers i've downloaded are not installing or hasn't heldped. plzz help..

The CRC mismatch error means a system file or a registry entry doesnt match what windows or the driver is expecting. In some cases a simple chkdsk or a registry cleaner will solve the problem and in some cases a full restore is needed. Click the start button.Right click my computer.Select Properties -> Tools -> Check Now -> Start -> Schedule Disk Check -> Next Boot -> Restart PC I would also advise running a registry cleaner like ccleaner to check for errors.http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner Regsitry Tab -> Scan For Issues -> Wait until done -> Fix Selected Issues. While you are in there you should go ahead and run the regular cleaner to, but thats up to you.Cleaner -> Run Cleaner

• Controller skins for multimedia (swf) video -how to add?

My version of Acrobat Pro 9 does not have controller skins for swf files added with the Tools > Multimedia > Flash menu. But in watching AdobeTV - Kelly McCathran "A PDF Can Do That" video, she is using Acrobat Pro v9 on a Macintosh and at 13:38 time there are controller options available in her setup. Is this because the video is FLV and it includes the controller skins? http://tv.adobe.com/#vi+f15383v1011
    Is it possible to add skins as a swf file is embedded in PDF to control playback?
    Is there a place to download basic controller skins?
    Can Javascript be used for playback controls of embedded swf files?
    My goal is to be able to pause a video and add a comment like in the "Commenting on Video in Acrobat" movie at AdobeTV - http://tv.adobe.com/#vi+f15361v1015. I want to do more testing of this feature on my Mac because the first time I could make comments but the time code/reference was not captured and therefore the comment could not jump back to the video frame. I hope this was just me and not an oversight for all Macintosh users.

I doubt you'll get an answer here. We're all users, not Adobe employees. Acrobat 9 Pro is pretty new, and not many people are using the multimedia tools.
    You might have more luck on this website:
    http://www.acrobatusers.com/topics/rich-media
    They also have forums where Adobe employees sometimes answer questions.

• DRIVERS REQUIRED 3D VIDEO CONTROLLER , BLUETOOTH CONTROLLER , PCI DEVICE FOR HP 15-r033tx

I am unable to find 3D video controller, Bluetooth controller and PCI device for HP 15-r033tx. Can anyone please provide the links.
    This question was solved.
    View Solution.

Hi:
    First install the Intel chipset driver and reboot.
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloa​dIndex?softwareitem=ob-130504-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=e...
    Next, install the Intel HD graphics driver and reboot.
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloa​dIndex?softwareitem=ob-134230-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=e...
    Then install the nVidia graphics driver and reboot.
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloa​dIndex?softwareitem=ob-130198-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=e...
    You can also find the rest of the W7 x64 drivers and software you need at the link below...
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategor​y?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4063&product=7308900&soft...
    The PCI dev needs this driver...
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-140783-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en...
    The bluetooth needs this driver...
    http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=ob_130390_1

• Thinkpad t500 and wifi card realtek RTL8192SE[solved]

I Buy a Lenovo Thinkpad T500 and the wireless adapter does not work in linux.
    11b/g/n Wireless Lan Mini-PCI Express Adapter II.
    lspci say:
    03:00.0 Network controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Device 8172 (rev 10)
    Subsystem: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Device e020
    Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
    Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
    Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
    Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 11
    Region 0: I/O ports at 3000 [size=256]
    Region 1: Memory at f4200000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
    Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 3
    Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1+ D2+ AuxCurrent=375mA PME(D0+,D1+,D2+,D3hot+,D3cold-)
    Capabilities: [50] Message Signalled Interrupts: Mask- 64bit+ Queue=0/0 Enable-
    Address: 0000000000000000 Data: 0000
    Capabilities: [70] Express (v1) Legacy Endpoint, MSI 00
    DevCap: MaxPayload 256 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <512ns, L1 <64us
    ExtTag- AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+ FLReset-
    DevCtl: Report errors: Correctable- Non-Fatal- Fatal- Unsupported-
    RlxdOrd+ ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop-
    MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 512 bytes
    DevSta: CorrErr+ UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr- TransPend-
    LnkCap: Port #0, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <512ns, L1 <64us
    ClockPM- Suprise- LLActRep- BwNot-
    LnkCtl: ASPM L0s L1 Enabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- Retrain- CommClk+
    ExtSynch- ClockPM- AutWidDis- BWInt- AutBWInt-
    LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
    Capabilities: [100] Advanced Error Reporting <?>
    Capabilities: [140] Virtual Channel <?>
    Capabilities: [160] Device Serial Number 00-e0-4c-ff-fe-22-55-88
    lspci -n:
    03:00.0 0280: 10ec:8172 (rev 10)
    I need to buy another usb, pcmcia or mini pci-e wireless card.
    Can you recommend one that works well? Because I never work with wifi cards on linux.
    sorry my poor english
    EDIT 21/07/09: add more information (thinkwiki):
    http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/ThinkPad_ … Adapter_II
    EDIT 22/10/09:
    Finally came the expected driver, I think it's premature but it works perfectly.
    Here the driver (r8192se_pci):
    32bits: http://launchpadlibrarian.net/33927923/ … 009.tar.gz
    64bits: http://launchpadlibrarian.net/34090326/ … bit.tar.gz
    untar; make; make install; reboot and enjoy it
    I test it with:
    netcfg
    standar commands:
    ifconfig wlan0 up
    iwlist wlan0 scan
    iwconfig wlan0 essid MySsid
    wpa_supplicant -B -Dwext -i wlan0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
    dhcpcd wlan0
    The first time I compile the module, function correctly, but after scan for available networks I haven't any results.
    Recompile and everything worked again
    [b]I edit the wiki, pleased read it and help me because my English is a bit basic.
    thanks
    Last edited by takedown (2009-10-23 00:55:44)

Please note that the T500 has different hardware configurations.
    Other options in wireless card (for the T500): intel 5100 - intel 5300.
    This models work fine under linux
    lspci -vv:
    00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Memory Controller Hub (rev 07)
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20e0
    Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
    Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
    Latency: 0
    Capabilities: [e0] Vendor Specific Information <?>
    Kernel driver in use: agpgart-intel
    Kernel modules: intel-agp
    00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 07) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 2114
    Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
    Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
    Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 30
    Region 0: Memory at f4400000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4M]
    Region 2: Memory at d0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
    Region 4: I/O ports at 1800 [size=8]
    Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled]
    Capabilities: [90] MSI: Mask- 64bit- Count=1/1 Enable+
    Address: fee0300c Data: 41c9
    Capabilities: [d0] Power Management version 3
    Flags: PMEClk- DSI+ D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold-)
    00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 07)
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 2114
    Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
    Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
    Region 0: Memory at f4200000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]
    Capabilities: [d0] Power Management version 3
    00:03.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset MEI Controller (rev 07)
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20e6
    Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
    Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
    Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
    Region 0: Memory at fc226800 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16]
    Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 3
    Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
    Capabilities: [8c] MSI: Mask- 64bit+ Count=1/1 Enable-
    Kernel driver in use: heci
    Kernel modules: heci
    00:03.2 IDE interface: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset PT IDER Controller (rev 07) (prog-if 85 [Master SecO PriO])
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20ea
    Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
    Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
    Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 18
    Region 0: I/O ports at 1828 [size=8]
    Region 1: I/O ports at 180c [size=4]
    Region 2: I/O ports at 1820 [size=8]
    Region 3: I/O ports at 1808 [size=4]
    Region 4: I/O ports at 1810 [size=16]
    Capabilities: [c8] Power Management version 3
    Capabilities: [d0] MSI: Mask- 64bit+ Count=1/1 Enable-
    Kernel modules: ata_generic, pata_acpi, ide-pci-generic
    00:03.3 Serial controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset AMT SOL Redirection (rev 07) (prog-if 02 [16550])
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20ec
    Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
    Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
    Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 17
    Region 0: I/O ports at 1830 [size=8]
    Region 1: Memory at fc024000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
    Capabilities: [c8] Power Management version 3
    Capabilities: [d0] MSI: Mask- 64bit+ Count=1/1 Enable-
    Kernel driver in use: serial
    00:19.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82567LM Gigabit Network Connection (rev 03)
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20ee
    Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
    Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 29
    Region 0: Memory at fc000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
    Region 1: Memory at fc025000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
    Region 2: I/O ports at 1840 [size=32]
    Capabilities: [c8] Power Management version 2
    Flags: PMEClk- DSI+ D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
    Capabilities: [d0] MSI: Mask- 64bit+ Count=1/1 Enable+
    Address: 00000000fee0300c Data: 41c1
    Capabilities: [e0] PCIe advanced features <?>
    Kernel driver in use: e1000e
    Kernel modules: e1000e
    00:1a.0 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #4 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f0
    Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
    Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
    Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 20
    Region 4: I/O ports at 1860 [size=32]
    Capabilities: [50] PCIe advanced features <?>
    Kernel driver in use: uhci_hcd
    Kernel modules: uhci-hcd
    00:1a.1 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #5 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
    Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
    Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
    Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 21
    Region 4: I/O ports at 1880 [size=32]
    00:1a.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #6 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
    Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 22
    Region 4: I/O ports at 18a0 [size=32]
    00:1a.7 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #2 (rev 03) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f1
    Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
    Interrupt: pin D routed to IRQ 23
    Region 0: Memory at fc226c00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
    Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2
    Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=375mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
    Capabilities: [58] Debug port: BAR=1 offset=00a0
    Capabilities: [98] PCIe advanced features <?>
    Kernel driver in use: ehci_hcd
    Kernel modules: ehci-hcd
    00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) HD Audio Controller (rev 03)
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f2
    Region 0: Memory at fc020000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
    Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=55mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
    Capabilities: [60] MSI: Mask- 64bit+ Count=1/1 Enable-
    Capabilities: [70] Express (v1) Root Complex Integrated Endpoint, MSI 00
    DevCap: MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <64ns, L1 <1us
    ExtTag- RBE- FLReset+
    RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop+
    MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 128 bytes
    DevSta: CorrErr- UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr+ TransPend-
    LnkCap: Port #0, Speed unknown, Width x0, ASPM unknown, Latency L0 <64ns, L1 <1us
    ClockPM- Surprise- LLActRep- BwNot-
    LnkCtl: ASPM Disabled; Disabled- Retrain- CommClk-
    LnkSta: Speed unknown, Width x0, TrErr- Train- SlotClk- DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
    Capabilities: [100] Virtual Channel <?>
    Capabilities: [130] Root Complex Link <?>
    Kernel driver in use: HDA Intel
    Kernel modules: snd-hda-intel
    00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express Port 1 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
    Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
    Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=0
    Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
    BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- NoISA+ VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
    PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
    Capabilities: [40] Express (v1) Root Port (Slot+), MSI 00
    ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
    RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop-
    LnkCap: Port #1, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <1us, L1 <4us
    ClockPM- Surprise- LLActRep+ BwNot-
    LnkCtl: ASPM Disabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- Retrain- CommClk-
    LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x0, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
    SltCap: AttnBtn- PwrCtrl- MRL- AttnInd- PwrInd- HotPlug+ Surpise+
    Slot # 0, PowerLimit 6.500000; Interlock- NoCompl-
    SltCtl: Enable: AttnBtn- PwrFlt- MRL- PresDet- CmdCplt- HPIrq- LinkChg-
    Control: AttnInd Unknown, PwrInd Unknown, Power- Interlock-
    SltSta: Status: AttnBtn- PowerFlt- MRL- CmdCplt- PresDet- Interlock-
    Changed: MRL- PresDet- LinkState-
    RootCtl: ErrCorrectable- ErrNon-Fatal- ErrFatal- PMEIntEna- CRSVisible-
    RootCap: CRSVisible-
    RootSta: PME ReqID 0000, PMEStatus- PMEPending-
    Capabilities: [80] MSI: Mask- 64bit- Count=1/1 Enable+
    Address: fee0300c Data: 4169
    Capabilities: [90] Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f3
    Capabilities: [a0] Power Management version 2
    Capabilities: [180] Root Complex Link <?>
    Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
    Kernel modules: shpchp
    00:1c.1 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express Port 2 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
    Bus: primary=00, secondary=03, subordinate=03, sec-latency=0
    I/O behind bridge: 00002000-00002fff
    Memory behind bridge: f4300000-f43fffff
    Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
    ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
    DevSta: CorrErr+ UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr+ TransPend-
    LnkCap: Port #2, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <256ns, L1 <4us
    LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive+ BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
    Slot # 1, PowerLimit 6.500000; Interlock- NoCompl-
    SltCtl: Enable: AttnBtn- PwrFlt- MRL- PresDet- CmdCplt- HPIrq- LinkChg-
    SltSta: Status: AttnBtn- PowerFlt- MRL- CmdCplt- PresDet+ Interlock-
    Changed: MRL- PresDet+ LinkState+
    Address: fee0300c Data: 4171
    00:1c.3 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express Port 4 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
    Bus: primary=00, secondary=05, subordinate=0c, sec-latency=0
    I/O behind bridge: 00003000-00003fff
    Memory behind bridge: f8000000-f9ffffff
    Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000f4000000-00000000f40fffff
    Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
    ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
    LnkCap: Port #4, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <1us, L1 <4us
    LnkCtl: ASPM L0s L1 Enabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- Retrain- CommClk-
    LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x0, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
    Slot # 3, PowerLimit 6.500000; Interlock- NoCompl-
    SltCtl: Enable: AttnBtn- PwrFlt- MRL- PresDet+ CmdCplt- HPIrq+ LinkChg-
    Address: fee0300c Data: 4179
    00:1c.4 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express Port 5 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
    Bus: primary=00, secondary=0d, subordinate=14, sec-latency=0
    I/O behind bridge: 00004000-00004fff
    Memory behind bridge: fa000000-fbffffff
    Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000f4100000-00000000f41fffff
    ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
    LnkCap: Port #5, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <1us, L1 <4us
    LnkCtl: ASPM L0s L1 Enabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- Retrain- CommClk-
    Slot # 4, PowerLimit 6.500000; Interlock- NoCompl-
    SltCtl: Enable: AttnBtn- PwrFlt- MRL- PresDet+ CmdCplt- HPIrq+ LinkChg-
    Address: fee0300c Data: 4181
    00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #1 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
    Region 4: I/O ports at 18c0 [size=32]
    00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #2 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
    Region 4: I/O ports at 18e0 [size=32]
    00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #3 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
    Region 4: I/O ports at 1c00 [size=32]
    00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #1 (rev 03) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f1
    Interrupt: pin D routed to IRQ 19
    Region 0: Memory at fc227000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
    Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=375mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
    Capabilities: [58] Debug port: BAR=1 offset=00a0
    Capabilities: [98] PCIe advanced features <?>
    Kernel driver in use: ehci_hcd
    Kernel modules: ehci-hcd
    00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801 Mobile PCI Bridge (rev 93) (prog-if 01 [Subtractive decode])
    Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
    Bus: primary=00, secondary=15, subordinate=18, sec-latency=32
    I/O behind bridge: 00005000-00008fff
    Memory behind bridge: f4800000-f7ffffff
    Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000f0000000-00000000f3ffffff
    Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
    Capabilities: [50] Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f4
    00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation ICH9M-E LPC Interface Controller (rev 03)
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f5
    Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
    Capabilities: [e0] Vendor Specific Information <?>
    Kernel modules: iTCO_wdt
    00:1f.2 SATA controller: Intel Corporation ICH9M/M-E SATA AHCI Controller (rev 03) (prog-if 01 [AHCI 1.0])
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f8
    Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
    Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
    Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 28
    Region 0: I/O ports at 1c48 [size=8]
    Region 1: I/O ports at 183c [size=4]
    Region 2: I/O ports at 1c40 [size=8]
    Region 3: I/O ports at 1838 [size=4]
    Region 4: I/O ports at 1c20 [size=32]
    Region 5: Memory at fc226000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
    Capabilities: [80] MSI: Mask- 64bit- Count=1/16 Enable+
    Address: fee0300c Data: 4199
    Capabilities: [70] Power Management version 3
    Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold-)
    Capabilities: [a8] SATA HBA <?>
    Capabilities: [b0] PCIe advanced features <?>
    Kernel driver in use: ahci
    Kernel modules: ahci
    00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) SMBus Controller (rev 03)
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f9
    Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
    Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
    Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 23
    Region 0: Memory at fc227400 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
    Region 4: I/O ports at 1c60 [size=32]
    Kernel driver in use: i801_smbus
    Kernel modules: i2c-i801
    03:00.0 Network controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Device 8172 (rev 10)
    Subsystem: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Device e020
    Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 11
    Region 0: I/O ports at 2000 [size=256]
    Region 1: Memory at f4300000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
    Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 3
    Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1+ D2+ AuxCurrent=375mA PME(D0+,D1+,D2+,D3hot+,D3cold-)
    Capabilities: [50] MSI: Mask- 64bit+ Count=1/1 Enable-
    Capabilities: [70] Express (v1) Legacy Endpoint, MSI 00
    DevCap: MaxPayload 256 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <512ns, L1 <64us
    ExtTag- AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+ FLReset-
    RlxdOrd+ ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop-
    MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 512 bytes
    DevSta: CorrErr+ UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq+ AuxPwr- TransPend-
    LnkCap: Port #0, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <512ns, L1 <64us
    ClockPM- Surprise- LLActRep- BwNot-
    LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
    Capabilities: [100] Advanced Error Reporting
    UESta: DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
    UEMsk: DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
    UESvrt: DLP+ SDES+ TLP- FCP+ CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF+ MalfTLP+ ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
    CESta: RxErr+ BadTLP+ BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout+ NonFatalErr+
    CEMsk: RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- NonFatalErr+
    AERCap: First Error Pointer: 00, GenCap+ CGenEn- ChkCap+ ChkEn-
    Capabilities: [140] Virtual Channel <?>
    Capabilities: [160] Device Serial Number 00-e0-4c-ff-fe-22-55-88
    15:00.0 CardBus bridge: Ricoh Co Ltd RL5c476 II (rev ba)
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20c6
    Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
    Latency: 168, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
    Region 0: Memory at f4800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
    Bus: primary=15, secondary=16, subordinate=17, sec-latency=176
    Memory window 0: f0000000-f3fff000 (prefetchable)
    Memory window 1: 80000000-83fff000
    I/O window 0: 00005000-000050ff
    I/O window 1: 00005400-000054ff
    BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- ISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- 16bInt+ PostWrite+
    16-bit legacy interface ports at 0001
    Kernel driver in use: yenta_cardbus
    Kernel modules: yenta_socket
    15:00.1 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Ricoh Co Ltd R5C832 IEEE 1394 Controller (rev 04) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20c7
    Latency: 32 (500ns min, 1000ns max), Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
    Region 0: Memory at f4801000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
    Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2
    Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1+ D2+ AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1+,D2+,D3hot+,D3cold+)
    Kernel driver in use: ohci1394
    Kernel modules: ohci1394
    15:00.2 SD Host controller: Ricoh Co Ltd R5C822 SD/SDIO/MMC/MS/MSPro Host Adapter (rev 21)
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20c8
    Latency: 32, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
    Region 0: Memory at f4801800 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
    Capabilities: [80] Power Management version 2
    Kernel driver in use: sdhci-pci
    Kernel modules: sdhci-pci
    15:00.3 System peripheral: Ricoh Co Ltd R5C843 MMC Host Controller (rev ff) (prog-if ff)
    !!! Unknown header type 7f
    Kernel driver in use: ricoh-mmc
    Kernel modules: ricoh_mmc
    15:00.4 System peripheral: Ricoh Co Ltd R5C592 Memory Stick Bus Host Adapter (rev 11)
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20ca
    Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 11
    Region 0: Memory at f4802000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
    15:00.5 System peripheral: Ricoh Co Ltd xD-Picture Card Controller (rev 11)
    Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20cb
    Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 11
    Region 0: Memory at f4802400 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]

• Thinkpad T500 display error

Hello,
    I have a serious problem with my new Thinkpad T500 NK145GE: If I view something with fast motion (e.g. a video clip from a concert, with spotlights etc.), I can see vertical break. Here is an example of it: Example
    This break is not static or in the middle of the TFT. There might be several of them at the same time.
    I can reproduce this problem on Windows Vista Business (with both graphic cards) as well on on Ubuntu Intrepid (for both graphic cards as well). I also tried diverse video programs - all have the same problem.
    I must admit that I am quiet unhappy about this problem. My old laptop (4 years) has no problems with its TFT (the same resolution and size) at all.
    Best regards

Welcome to the forum!
    Could you possibly post a link to a picture showing what we're actually dealing with?
    Cheers,
    George
    In daily use: R60F, R500F, T61, T410
    Collecting dust: T60
    Enjoying retirement: A31p, T42p,
    Non-ThinkPads: Panasonic CF-31 & CF-52, HP 8760W
    Starting Thursday, 08/14/2014 I'll be away from the forums until further notice. Please do NOT send private messages since I won't be able to read them. Thank you.

• ThinkPad T500 - ATI problem

Hello! I have a ThinkPad T500 from 3 years at my office and i decided to buy it for me. These years it worked just with his Intel GMA 4500 MHD. At my home, i tryed to switch it to ATI Radeon 3650 and......there is the problem!!! First I installed the driver, at Device Manager says that the ATI video card works. Entering in Bios/ Config/ Display, i maked these settings  After Presing F10 , it restarts and.......nothing.... I plugged a VGA monitor and it looks: And.... And After this image it goes to this error!!!!!!!!  Where is the Problem?thI can switch again to the Intel GMA and it works perfect....I tryed to install an original ati driver and the switchable graphic from Lenovo and...same problem.I SHOULD MENTION THAT THE ATI DOESN;T WORK ON THE LAPTOP LCD....IT WORKS JUST ON VGA!!!!!!After all....In Devide Manager says that the device cannot start and finally.....In the Device Manager appears just the Intel Video Card.What can i do? I need some more performance in some games......This laptop was new.....and it never runs with the ATI video....this give me a hope that the ati is not Broken!!!!This Laptop runs just AutoCAD....about 3-4 hours per day.  Specifications: Intel Core 2 DUO T9600 @ 2.8 GhzRAM: 4Gb DDR3 1600 MhzHDD: 320 Gb  

It is hard to diagnose from far away, but my guess is that the video memory in the ATi video is bad.

Maybe you are looking for

• Writing mathematical formulae in the comments

I am trying to explain to a bunch of young students, the mathematics in a paper written by Dr Steven Jones in the journal of 911 studies - its a free pdf of excellent quality peer reviewed journal. There are many papers but this is an enjoyable examp

• How to unistall maverick.

Hi, after I've installed Maverick on my iMac 27 -late 2012, I have expirienced some problems and I've decided to take a step back to Mountain Lion but, even if the Apple support confirmed that I could re-install the previos OS via the CMD-ALT-R proce

• Kindle app will not open.is there a way to retrieve my books.

My kindle app will not open and I can not get to my books.  Any suggestions as to where to go from here?

• Problems importing XHTML

I followed the instructions in this video to import an XHTML file generated by RoboHelp: http://tv.adobe.com/watch/adobe-evangelist-technical-communication/bring-indesign-content- into-framemaker-10 First I had to switch to structured mode, unstructu

• How do i resolve error 3014 on my iphone in laymand terms?

How do i resolve error 3014 on my iphone in laymand terms?