What are diffrences between available wireless cards for T400

Am I correct that the first option is not integrated into the sytem and we should plug it into some kind of cart reader? for example Express card slot?
Am i correct that Option 2 and 3 are built-in no PCI card need to be pluged?
1- ThinkPad 11b/g Wireless LAN Mini PCI Express Adapter III [add $20.00 $15.00]
2- Intel WiFi Link 5100 (AGN) [add $40.00 $30.00]
3- Intel WiFi Link 5300 (AGN)
Thanks.
Message Edited by legolas on 09-03-2008 12:15 PM
Solved!
Go to Solution.

All are integrated adapters.
1- ThinkPad 11b/g Wireless LAN Mini PCI Express Adapter III [add $20.00 $15.00]
Maximum bitrate of 54 Mbps
2- Intel WiFi Link 5100 (AGN) [add $40.00 $30.00]
Maximum bitrate of 300 Mbps
Extended range versus b/g adapter
3- Intel WiFi Link 5300 (AGN)
Maximum bitrate of 450 Mbps
Extended range versus b/g adapter
The higher speeds and extended range require a "N" type router/access point or they will drop back to the b/g capabilities.
T400 - 7417CTO, T9400, GMA 4500MHD, Vista Ultimate. 14.1 WXGA+ w/ LED Backlight, 2 GB DDR3, 160 GB Hard Disk 7200rpm, CD-RW/DVD-ROM, 4 cell Battery, 7-1 Media Card Reader. Intel WiFi 5100(AGN)

Similar Messages

• What are the best quality wireless speakers for use with iTunes

I'm not sure which is the best forum for this.  SO here goes:
    I want to replace my wired powered speakers from my iMac with wireless so I can place them further away and clean up the desptop area.  I want decent sound and volume not tinny little portable junk.  But it doesn't need to meet audiophile standards either,
    What am I looking for?  Thanks.

Intel processor in you MB Pro? Need it to capture avchd.
    regarding file size and the need for external drive:
    "AVCHD output files are about 120Mb per minute of footage. The converted output file will be about four times the size of the input. This is because AVCHD is a highly compressed HD format and we are uncompressing it into a Quicktime-friendly high definition format. Our example 1 minute AVCHD clip becomes about 500Mb in size, after conversion.
    The final size of a converted clip has a lot to do with the amount of movement in the clip. A lot of movement will mean a larger file. Action clips can be as high as 7 times the size of the raw clips."

• What are diffrences between KP06 and KPZ2

Dear All,
    Need your detailed information regarding differences between KP06's functionalities and KPZ2's functionalities?
    The many thanks in advance,
    Best Regards,

Hi,
    The Functionality of the KPZ2 is Cost center Budget Planning.You can plan for the budgeting of cost centers like internal order busdget & Maintenance order budgeting control.You can plan for the cost center budgeting & control the value of the cost center posting by every month wise for whole year.
    The KP06 is for the Activity Price calculation like Activity for the Working hours of labour,PP activity.
    The combination of the Cost elemnet, cost center & activity you can update the Activity price & calculate,after that you can check with activity rate in KP26.
    Regards,
    Raj

• What are the frameworks available out there

I just want to know what are the frameworks available out there for Desktop application ?

I want to create a standalone application in Java and I heard that I can make it easier if I follow a framework.
    After having a look at frameworks for Java, it just completely confuse me, as it is very different from frameworks for Flash (which I do most).
    The java framework covers much more stuff than what Flash framework covers (which mainly regulate the way how the SWF communicate with the server and the design of the classes )
    I still wonder what is the definition of framework in Java ? Do I really need one for a standalone application, or I just need to follow the MVC design for my classes ?
    I just need to get it right before I actually work on my program.
    Thanks.

• What are the enhancements available for LIS?

What are the enhancements available for LIS?

Hello,
    Check if this weblog may help you:
    /people/vikash.agrawal/blog/2006/12/18/one-stop-shop-for-all-your-lo-cockpit-needs
    There, you have a good article about this on link: Enhancing LO DataSource Step by Step
    Kind regards,
    Edited by: Bruno Garcia on Jun 3, 2008 12:24 PM

• What are the tools available for gps NMEA  data streams reception ?

Since no software for bluetooth connection for my Holux GPS device to my iPad2, I plan to write one myself. What are thr tools available and what is the simplest development platform just for this simple task? That is just to read the NMEA ASCII stream from the Bluetooth device.

It depends on what 'interprocess communication' your "app" program has available.
    I regulary use DDE to control a PLL App which controls our PLL via the LPT Port. This is only a write process, but works very easily. The read is equaly easy. You need to know the various "keywords" like service, topic and instruction which the "app" will respond to.
    Generaly I found ActieX to be more extensive, meaning its probably going to take longer and more steps to achive similar simple results.
    The file does not seem to be the best way.
    Hope that helps a bit.

• What are differences between the target tablespace and the source tablespac

The IMPDP command create so manay errors. But the EXAMPLE tablespace is transported to the target database successfully. It seems that the transported tablespace is no difference with the source tablespace.
    Why create so many errors?
    How to avoid these errors?
    What are differences between the target tablespace and the source tablespace?
    Is this datapump action really successfull?
    Thw following is the log output:
    [oracle@hostp ~]$ impdp system/oracle dumpfile=user_dir:demo02.dmp tablespaces=example remap_tablespace=example:example
    Import: Release 10.2.0.1.0 - Production on Sunday, 28 September, 2008 18:08:31
    Copyright (c) 2003, 2005, Oracle. All rights reserved.
    Connected to: Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.1.0 - Production
    With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options
    Master table "SYSTEM"."SYS_IMPORT_TABLESPACE_01" successfully loaded/unloaded
    Starting "SYSTEM"."SYS_IMPORT_TABLESPACE_01": system/******** dumpfile=user_dir:demo02.dmp tablespaces=example remap_tablespace=example:example
    Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/TABLE
    ORA-39117: Type needed to create table is not included in this operation. Failing sql is:
    CREATE TABLE "OE"."CUSTOMERS" ("CUSTOMER_ID" NUMBER(6,0), "CUST_FIRST_NAME" VARCHAR2(20) CONSTRAINT "CUST_FNAME_NN" NOT NULL ENABLE, "CUST_LAST_NAME" VARCHAR2(20) CONSTRAINT "CUST_LNAME_NN" NOT NULL ENABLE, "CUST_ADDRESS" "OE"."CUST_ADDRESS_TYP" , "PHONE_NUMBERS" "OE"."PHONE_LIST_TYP" , "NLS_LANGUAGE" VARCHAR2(3), "NLS_TERRITORY" VARCHAR2(30), "CREDIT_LIMIT" NUMBER(9,2), "CUST_EMAIL" VARCHAR2(30), "ACCOUNT_MGR_ID" NU
    ORA-39117: Type needed to create table is not included in this operation. Failing sql is:
    CREATE TABLE "IX"."ORDERS_QUEUETABLE" ("Q_NAME" VARCHAR2(30), "MSGID" RAW(16), "CORRID" VARCHAR2(128), "PRIORITY" NUMBER, "STATE" NUMBER, "DELAY" TIMESTAMP (6), "EXPIRATION" NUMBER, "TIME_MANAGER_INFO" TIMESTAMP (6), "LOCAL_ORDER_NO" NUMBER, "CHAIN_NO" NUMBER, "CSCN" NUMBER, "DSCN" NUMBER, "ENQ_TIME" TIMESTAMP (6), "ENQ_UID" VARCHAR2(30), "ENQ_TID" VARCHAR2(30), "DEQ_TIME" TIMESTAMP (6), "DEQ_UID" VARCHAR2(30), "DEQ_
    Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/TABLE_DATA
    . . imported "SH"."CUSTOMERS" 9.850 MB 55500 rows
    . . imported "SH"."SUPPLEMENTARY_DEMOGRAPHICS" 695.9 KB 4500 rows
    . . imported "OE"."PRODUCT_DESCRIPTIONS" 2.379 MB 8640 rows
    . . imported "SH"."SALES":"SALES_Q4_2001" 2.257 MB 69749 rows
    . . imported "SH"."SALES":"SALES_Q1_1999" 2.070 MB 64186 rows
    . . imported "SH"."SALES":"SALES_Q3_2001" 2.129 MB 65769 rows
    . . imported "SH"."SALES":"SALES_Q1_2000" 2.011 MB 62197 rows
    . . imported "SH"."SALES":"SALES_Q1_2001" 1.964 MB 60608 rows
    . . imported "SH"."SALES":"SALES_Q2_2001" 2.050 MB 63292 rows
    . . imported "SH"."SALES":"SALES_Q3_1999" 2.166 MB 67138 rows
    Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/GRANT/OWNER_GRANT/OBJECT_GRANT
    ORA-39083: Object type OBJECT_GRANT failed to create with error:
    ORA-01917: user or role 'USER1' does not exist
    Failing sql is:
    GRANT SELECT ON "HR"."REGIONS" TO "USER1"
    ORA-01917: user or role 'EXAM_03' does not exist
    Failing sql is:
    GRANT SELECT ON "HR"."REGIONS" TO "EXAM_03"
    Failing sql is:
    GRANT SELECT ON "HR"."COUNTRIES" TO "USER1"
    Failing sql is:
    GRANT SELECT ON "HR"."COUNTRIES" TO "EXAM_03"
    Failing sql is:
    GRANT SELECT ON "HR"."LOCATIONS" TO "USER1"
    Failing sql is:
    GRANT SELECT ON "HR"."LOCATIONS" TO "EXAM_03"
    Failing sql is:
    GRANT SELECT ON "HR"."DEPARTMENTS" TO "USER1"
    Failing sql is:
    GRANT SELECT ON "HR"."DEPARTMENTS" TO "EXAM_03"
    Failing sql is:
    GRANT SELECT ON "HR"."JOBS" TO "USER1"
    Failing sql is:
    GRANT SELECT ON "HR"."JOBS" TO "EXAM_03"
    Failing sql is:
    GRANT SELECT ON "HR"."EMPLOYEES" TO "USER1"
    Failing sql is:
    GRANT SELECT ON "HR"."EMPLOYEES" TO "EXAM_03"
    Failing sql is:
    GRANT SELECT ON "HR"."JOB_HISTORY" TO "USER1"
    Failing sql is:
    GRANT SELECT ON "HR"."JOB_HISTORY" TO "EXAM_03"
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type OBJECT_GRANT:"OE" skipped, base object type TABLE:"OE"."CUSTOMERS" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type OBJECT_GRANT:"OE" skipped, base object type TABLE:"OE"."CUSTOMERS" creation failed
    Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/INDEX/INDEX
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type INDEX:"OE"."CUSTOMERS_PK" skipped, base object type TABLE:"OE"."CUSTOMERS" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type INDEX:"OE"."CUST_ACCOUNT_MANAGER_IX" skipped, base object type TABLE:"OE"."CUSTOMERS" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type INDEX:"OE"."CUST_LNAME_IX" skipped, base object type TABLE:"OE"."CUSTOMERS" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type INDEX:"OE"."CUST_EMAIL_IX" skipped, base object type TABLE:"OE"."CUSTOMERS" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type INDEX:"PM"."PRINTMEDIA_PK" skipped, base object type TABLE:"PM"."PRINT_MEDIA" creation failed
    Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/CONSTRAINT/CONSTRAINT
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type CONSTRAINT:"OE"."CUSTOMER_CREDIT_LIMIT_MAX" skipped, base object type TABLE:"OE"."CUSTOMERS" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type CONSTRAINT:"OE"."CUSTOMER_ID_MIN" skipped, base object type TABLE:"OE"."CUSTOMERS" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type CONSTRAINT:"OE"."CUSTOMERS_PK" skipped, base object type TABLE:"OE"."CUSTOMERS" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type CONSTRAINT:"PM"."PRINTMEDIA__PK" skipped, base object type TABLE:"PM"."PRINT_MEDIA" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type CONSTRAINT:"IX"."SYS_C005192" skipped, base object type TABLE:"IX"."ORDERS_QUEUETABLE" creation failed
    Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/INDEX/STATISTICS/INDEX_STATISTICS
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type INDEX_STATISTICS skipped, base object type INDEX:"OE"."CUSTOMERS_PK" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type INDEX_STATISTICS skipped, base object type INDEX:"OE"."CUST_ACCOUNT_MANAGER_IX" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type INDEX_STATISTICS skipped, base object type INDEX:"OE"."CUST_LNAME_IX" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type INDEX_STATISTICS skipped, base object type INDEX:"OE"."CUST_EMAIL_IX" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type INDEX_STATISTICS skipped, base object type INDEX:"PM"."PRINTMEDIA_PK" creation failed
    Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/COMMENT
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type COMMENT skipped, base object type TABLE:"OE"."CUSTOMERS" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type COMMENT skipped, base object type TABLE:"OE"."CUSTOMERS" creation failed
    Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/CONSTRAINT/REF_CONSTRAINT
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type REF_CONSTRAINT:"OE"."CUSTOMERS_ACCOUNT_MANAGER_FK" skipped, base object type TABLE:"OE"."CUSTOMERS" creation failed
    ORA-39083: Object type REF_CONSTRAINT failed to create with error:
    ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
    Failing sql is:
    ALTER TABLE "OE"."ORDERS" ADD CONSTRAINT "ORDERS_CUSTOMER_ID_FK" FOREIGN KEY ("CUSTOMER_ID") REFERENCES "OE"."CUSTOMERS" ("CUSTOMER_ID") ON DELETE SET NULL ENABLE
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type REF_CONSTRAINT:"PM"."PRINTMEDIA_FK" skipped, base object type TABLE:"PM"."PRINT_MEDIA" creation failed
    Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/TRIGGER
    ORA-39082: Object type TRIGGER:"HR"."SECURE_EMPLOYEES" created with compilation warnings
    ORA-39082: Object type TRIGGER:"HR"."SECURE_EMPLOYEES" created with compilation warnings
    ORA-39082: Object type TRIGGER:"HR"."UPDATE_JOB_HISTORY" created with compilation warnings
    ORA-39082: Object type TRIGGER:"HR"."UPDATE_JOB_HISTORY" created with compilation warnings
    Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/INDEX/FUNCTIONAL_AND_BITMAP/INDEX
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type INDEX:"OE"."CUST_UPPER_NAME_IX" skipped, base object type TABLE:"OE"."CUSTOMERS" creation failed
    Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/INDEX/STATISTICS/FUNCTIONAL_AND_BITMAP/INDEX_STATISTICS
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type INDEX_STATISTICS skipped, base object type INDEX:"OE"."CUST_UPPER_NAME_IX" creation failed
    Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/STATISTICS/TABLE_STATISTICS
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type TABLE_STATISTICS skipped, base object type TABLE:"OE"."CUSTOMERS" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type TABLE_STATISTICS skipped, base object type TABLE:"PM"."PRINT_MEDIA" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type TABLE_STATISTICS skipped, base object type TABLE:"PM"."PRINT_MEDIA" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type TABLE_STATISTICS skipped, base object type TABLE:"IX"."ORDERS_QUEUETABLE" creation failed
    Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/INDEX/DOMAIN_INDEX/INDEX
    Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/POST_INSTANCE/PROCACT_INSTANCE
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type PROCACT_INSTANCE skipped, base object type TABLE:"IX"."ORDERS_QUEUETABLE" creation failed
    ORA-39083: Object type PROCACT_INSTANCE failed to create with error:
    ORA-01403: no data found
    ORA-01403: no data found
    Failing sql is:
    BEGIN
    SYS.DBMS_AQ_IMP_INTERNAL.IMPORT_SIGNATURE_TABLE('AQ$_ORDERS_QUEUETABLE_G');COMMIT; END;
    Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/POST_INSTANCE/PROCDEPOBJ
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type PROCDEPOBJ:"IX"."AQ$_ORDERS_QUEUETABLE_V" skipped, base object type TABLE:"IX"."ORDERS_QUEUETABLE" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type PROCDEPOBJ:"IX"."ORDERS_QUEUE_N" skipped, base object type TABLE:"IX"."ORDERS_QUEUETABLE" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type PROCDEPOBJ:"IX"."ORDERS_QUEUE_R" skipped, base object type TABLE:"IX"."ORDERS_QUEUETABLE" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type PROCDEPOBJ:"IX"."AQ$_ORDERS_QUEUETABLE_E" skipped, base object type TABLE:"IX"."ORDERS_QUEUETABLE" creation failed
    ORA-39112: Dependent object type PROCDEPOBJ:"IX"."ORDERS_QUEUE" skipped, base object type TABLE:"IX"."ORDERS_QUEUETABLE" creation failed
    Job "SYSTEM"."SYS_IMPORT_TABLESPACE_01" completed with 63 error(s) at 18:09:14

Short of trying to then reverse-engineer the objects that are in the dump file (I believe Data Pump export files contain some XML representations of DDL in addition to various binary bits, making it potentially possible to try to scan the dump file for the object definitions), I would tend to assume that the export didn't include those type definitions.
    Since it looks like you're trying to set up the sample schemas, is there a reason that you wouldn't just run the sample schema setup scripts on the destination database? Why are you using Data Pump in the first place?
    Justin

• What are the attributes available on Task Status Notification?

Hi,
    I need to send the information below when a task is completed or rejected. So I would like to know if they are available. I think so because I've got them from Task Status Notification (OIM standard email definition). If not, what are the attributes available on Task Notification?
    <Tasks.Task Name> is <Task Details.Status>.
    <Task Details.Status>
    <Resource.Resource Name>
    Target User: <Users.First Name> <Users.Last Name> [<Users.User ID>]
    Assigned to: <Task Information.Assignee First Name> <Task Information.Assignee Last Name> [<Task Information.Assignee User ID>]
    Response Code : <Responses.Response>
    Response Description : <Responses.Description>
    Error Details : <Task Details.Reason>
    Thanks,
    Renato.
    Hi,
    I have implemented some java code to workaround the problem below... But I don't believe this does'n work in OIM :-):-):-):-) Please, tell me if you are using task status notification in OIM and if your email defintion has the variables below.
    Thanks,
    Hi,
    One of OIM email templates is Task Status Email Notification. I am trying to notify the user (Notification tab) using this template but it didn't work. Even when I set the Object Name and Process Name values for an email definition, it does not work.
    How have you implemented task status notification in your workflows? I think if this template exists in OIM, by default, so it is posible to have the information below during notifications.
    I think I'll have to call Oracle's Support.
    =======================================================
    Subject: Process task <Tasks.Task Name> is <Task Details.Status>.
    Body:
    The Process task <Tasks.Task Name> is <Task Details.Status>.
    The details of this process task are as follows:
    Process Task Name: <Tasks.Task Name>
    Process Task Status: <Task Details.Status>
    Resource Name: <Resource.Resource Name>
    Target User: <Users.First Name> <Users.Last Name> [<Users.User ID>]
    Assigned to: <Task Information.Assignee First Name> <Task Information.Assignee Last Name> [<Task Information.Assignee User ID>]
    Response Code : <Responses.Response>
    Response Description : <Responses.Description>
    Error Details : <Task Details.Reason>
    =======================================================
    As I've said, the e-mail was sent but in blank:
    The Process task is .
    The details of this process task are as follows:
    Process Task Name:
    Process Task Status:
    Resource Name:
    Target User: []
    Assigned to: []
    Response Code :
    Response Description :
    Error Details :
    Is it possible to have those fields available on notifications?
    Thanks,
    Edited by: Renato.Guimaraes on 23/10/2009 08:05
    Edited by: Renato.Guimaraes on 24/10/2009 15:57
    Edited by: Renato.Guimaraes on 26/10/2009 13:31
    I didn't get any answer until now.. Below it is what I've done.
    a) Create an entity adapter that is assigned to the post-update of the Specific Task Info data object.
    b) Select the task information searching by SCH_KEY, for example (I have to do more tests)
    SELECT
    sch.sch_key, sch.sch_status, sch.sch_note, mil.mil_key, rsc.rsc_data, rsc.rsc_desc
    FROM
    osi, sch, mil, rsc
    WHERE
    mil.mil_key = osi.mil_key and
    osi.sch_key = sch.sch_key and
    sch.sch_key = ? and
    rsc.rsc_key = osi.rsc_key
    c) Load the e-mail definition template and replaces the fields
    d) Sends the e-mail
    With that I solved another problem: I have to send an e-mail always the assignee adds a note to the task.
    Edited by: Renato.Guimaraes on 28/10/2009 08:51. How I did that
    Edited by: Renato.Guimaraes on 12/11/2009 12:19
    Edited by: Renato.Guimaraes on 13/11/2009 07:22 Changed the Thread Subject

Hi Experts,
    I want to extend my doubt a little more.
    I have a requirment  as below.
    User will enter a range of Date say 01.06.2011 to 25.06.2011.
    I need to show him data in two columns one cloumn for the entered day range and second column for prevoius month date rangei.e(01.05.2011 to 25.05.2011)
    can i achive this without  using Customer Exit.
    Regards
    Laxman

• What are the best settings to use for the newest AirPort Extreme (AC wifi) with my optimum online service provider?

I have the current generation of the AirPort Extreme and a handful of devices that utilize the new 5Ghz A/C frequency. My internet speeds were blazing fast when I had first set it up but lately it has been lagging terribly. I was told that changing my dhcp did help, which it did it seems like it might be back to its normal speeds but I just want to know what are the best settings to configure for the airport so that I can get the most out of my service on all my devices? I'm using a CAT 6 cable which does help, I have a guest wifi setup with a wifi password which I understand will slow it down a little. Can anyone just point me in the right direction or just give me a step by step guide on what settings to configure? Should I really consider turning off the guest network?

I am assuming that you are looking to configure your network to provide the highest level of bandwidth possible for your network clients. If that is the case, the following are a few things to consider:
    The Internet modem should support Gigabit Ethernet. That is the Ethernet connection between the modem and your 802.11ac AirPort Extreme should be Gigabit Ethernet.
    Use CAT-5e or CAT-6 Ethernet cables between all wired connections.
    Only expect 802.11ac performance with 802.11ac clients in the same room as the base station.
    Eliminate or significantly reduce any forms of Wi-Fi interference on both the 2.4 & 5 GHz bands.
    When streaming, especially HD video on your local network, use wired connections between the host and player devices when possible.
    Other than the above suggestions there are no "magic" settings that you can make on your AirPort. Note: The Guest network shares the same bandwidth as the "main" network. Unless you have a network goal to provide this type of network, it is best left disabled.

• What are the commands available to read a file from application server and

What are the commands available to read a file from application server and store the file into an internal table?

Hi,
    To read a file from an Application Server to an Object there is a command in ABAP called <b>READ DATASET</b>. After that file is transported to that object you have to do a loop and put that data in an Internal Table.
    This statement exports data from the file specified in dset into the data object dobj. For dobj, variables with elementary data types and flat structures can be specified. In Unicode programs, dobj must be character-type if the file was opened as a text file.
    For dset, a character-type data object is expected - that is, an object that contains the platform-specific name of the file. The content is read from the file starting from the current file pointer. After the data transfer, the file pointer is positioned after the section that was read. Using the MAXIMUM LENGTH addition, the number of characters or bytes to be read from the file can be limited. Using ACTUAL LENGTH, the number of characters or bytes actually used can be determined.
    In a Unicode program, the file must be opened with an arbitrary access type; otherwise, an exception that cannot be handled will be triggered.
    If the file has not yet been opened in anon-Unicode program, it will be implicitly opened as a binary file for read access using the statement
    OPEN DATASET dset FOR INPUT IN BINARY MODE.
    . If a non-existing file is accessed, an exception that can be handled can be triggered.
    Influence of Access Type
    Files can be read independently of the access type. Whether data can be read or not depends solely on the position of the file pointer. If the latter is at the end of the file or after the file, no data can be read and sy-subrc will be set to 4.
    Influence of the Storage Type
    The import function will take place irrespective of the storage type in which the file was opened with the statement OPEN DATASET.
    If the file was opened as a text file or as a legacy text file, the data is normally read from the current position of the file pointer to the next end-of-line marking, and the file pointer is positioned after the end-of-line marking. If the data object dobj is too short for the number of read characters, the superfluous characters and bytes are cut off. If it is longer, it will be filled with blanks to the right.
    If the file was opened as a binary file or as a legacy-binary file, as much data is read that fits into the data object dobj. If the data object dobj is longer than the number of exported characters, it is filled with hexadecimal 0 on the right.
    If the specified storage type makes conversion necessary, this is executed before the assignment to the data object dobj. Afterwards, the read data is placed, byte by byte, into the data object.
    System Fields
    sy-subrc Meaning
    0 Data was read without reaching end of file.
    4 Data was read and the end of the file was reached or there was an attempt to read after the end of the file.
    Thanks,
    Samantak.
    <b>Rewards points for useful answers.</b>

• Where can I find a wireless card for my early 2009 Mac Pro (MB871LL/A, MacPro4,1)?

Where on on earth can I purchase a wireless card for my Mac Pro?
    Apple is of no help.  Their "Geniuses" told me that it is impossible for them sell one to me because Apple will not supply wireless cards or memory for previous generation computers.  That is totally absurd.  If I want to get a wireless card for my 2 year young computer I can't? I have to buy a brand new computer with one previously installed. Ridiculous!
    Any help or suggestions would be of great value to me.

Well I found what I think is the correct card on B&H.
    Hopefully it works....
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/682954-REG/Apple_MB988Z_A_AirPort_Extreme_ Card_for.html

• N wireless card for Mac Mini 1.66ghz

What is the best wireless card for me to install to upgrade to N series wireless? Also is it always better to go 300 mbps vs. 150 mbps? (will be installing Snow Leopard OS). Thanks.

See > Apple Mac Mini 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo (MA607LL/A) Expansion Cards
    For DIY, see > Installing Mac mini Model A1176 AirPort Extreme - iFixit

• Good wireless cards for older Mac Pros

I have a Mac Pro Dual-Core Intel Xeon 2.66 GHz at work that we are trying to get online wirelessly. A couple of months ago, we bought a Hawking Hi-Gain Wireless-N USB Adaptor, which was working fine until a recent update was performed. Since then, the computer crashes almost immediately if the wireless adaptor is plugged in, but runs fine when it is taken out. I am curious if anyone else has run into a similar problem when using a wireless adaptor. I also wanted to know if anyone had a recommendation for a different, reliable wireless card for an older Mac Pro.
    Thanks in advance.

I have almost the exact same situation.
    Same system, a d-link wua 1340 usb wireless adaptor.
    Worked fine for several weeks or so until i updated to snow leopard.
    Now frequent system crashes, grey screen and the box that tells me to use the power button to shut down.
    I tried going back to 10.5 and still the same problem.

• Can I upgrade to a dual band to wireless card for HP15-g013cl?

Can I upgrade to a dual band  to wireless card for HP15-g013cl?
    If so can I do it myself and what mobel do you suggest?
    thank you.
    dwight

dwightyee wrote:
    Can I upgrade to a dual band  to wireless card for HP15-g013cl?
    If so can I do it myself and what mobel do you suggest?
    thank you.
    dwight
    We need the system P/N to find out what the Service Manual says if it comes with or without a dual band wifi.
    How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
    I am a Volunteer to help others on here-not a HP employee.
    Replies aren't online 24/7 because of Time Zone differences.
    Remember in this Day and Age of Computing the Internet is Knowledge at your fingertips if you choose understand it. -2015-

• What are the bapi available of md07

Hi friends.
    what are the bapi available for 'MD07'. actually i need particular material no details for open stock and closing stock and Ist RDS and 2nd RDS value.
    anybody tell usefull answer.
    regards
    pauldharma

Hi Dharma,
      Check out this:
    BAPI_MATERIAL_STOCK_REQ_LIST
    Thanks
    Gurjot S

Maybe you are looking for

• Environment or system variables in PI Communication channel parameters

Is it possible to use any of the system/environment variables in the PI Communication channel parameters ? Please point me to the documentation. I know I had seen it on SDN sometime but can't seem to be able to find the link. I am not interested in A

• Mac and Windows XP

can i add my mac to my home network on windows xp computers

• Why doesn't the Verizon Version of the HTC ONE (M9) have Wifi Calling?

I have been with sprint for 11 years and recently upgraded my HTC One (M7) to the HTC One (M9). went to jamaica and was able to keep in touch with everyone free of charge with wifi calling. Once i returned i decided to leave sprint and come to Verizo

• Junk Query String to Avoid Caching

Hi, I'm trying to create a "junk" query string to avoid page caching. I'm also trying to attach the query string on each refresh of the page, since the page contains a Flash object that needs to be refreshed each time (it's reading XML that changes r

• Reusability of web dynpro callable object

Hi, I want to use same webdynpro callable object inside another callable object including some extra input and output parameter. So that I dont have to write the same code again in another callable object. is it possible?