What drivers do I need to reinstall different OS and where can I download them for ThinkPads T61?

I just accidentally purchased one ThinkPads T61 with Linux OS version.  I don't use Linux so I plan to wipe out Linux and install Windows XP Pro instead.  I have the Windows OS, but as I know I will need to install some drivers afterward to make the notebook work properly. 
My question would be: How many and what drivers do I need to reinstall different OS and where can I download them?
Thank you for your help!
Solved!
Go to Solution.

Right here.
T60 2623-D7U, 3 GB Ram. Dual boot XP and Linux Mint.
T400 2765-T7U Windows 7
Registered Linux User #160145
FYI: I am not employed by Lenovo

Similar Messages

• What to do if Ipod get destroyed or damaged and where can I take it for repairation?

Where can I take my ipod so it can be repaired?

Your local apple store. You will probably want to call and make an appointment first.

• I have replaced my faulty hard drive on my macbook air 1.1 and need to reinstall the original software where can in find this on the apple web site?

I have replaced my faulty hard drive on my macbook air 1.1 with a new ssd, I need to reinstall the original software,where can I find this on the apple site?

There is no download for the software.  The factory software that you are looking for is called ilife.  It is all of the software that would have came preinstalled with your mac on your original hard drive when you first bought it.  You will have to get new software on your computer.  This might actually be a great opurtunity to upgrade to Lions.  Search the Lions software in the mac store and it will come up.  Click add to cart and check out.  The price for it is $20.  I defientely recomend Lions, it has alot of new great features.  Then wate for the install disk to come in the mail.  when it come just pop it in and follow the step by step instructions.  If you dont want to upgrade to lions however you can download the ilife package from apple.com for a small price.  Hope this helps.

• Love firefox but am running on MAC OS X 4.0 still. what version of firefox can i download to be compatible with my system and where can i download? jo

love firefox but am running on MAC OS X 4.0 still. what version of firefox can i download to be compatible with my system and where can i download? jo

Firefox 3.6.21 - http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html

• I nee bootcamp drivers for 64 bit quad core i need blu tooth  apple keyboard hp mouse speackers drivers where can i download them

Hello my name is erick fromwashington and what happen is that i PUT WINDOWS 7 ON MY BOOTCAMP BUT DID NT LOAD THE DOWN LOAD FROM APPLE SUPPORT SO WHERE CAN I GET THEM FROM

Please see Boot Camp: System requirements for Microsoft Windows operating systems - Apple Support and download version appropriate to your hardware to a USB Flash drive and run setup.exe in the Bootcamp folder.

• I need to reinstall photoshop 5. Where can I find the download?

My computer crashed and I have to reinstall programs. I need to reinstall photoshop 5 Where can I find the download?

Download the installer from here:
    http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html
    Be sure to read & follow the "Note: Very Important Instructions" section to avoid error.

• What are the "other" files on the hard drive and how can I reduce them

Advice please - what are the "other" files on my hard drive and can I reduce or clear them  - currently taking up over 90 gig of disk space

WZZZ wrote:
    "Other" than what?
    In About This Mac > Storage -
    ...the yellow stuff.
    I believe "Other" is primarily System and System-related files.

• I got a message saying that my startup disk is full and I need to delete files.   What files and where can I find them?

I got a message saying that my startup disk is full and I need to delete files.  I don't know where to fined the files I need to delete and don't understand how my disk can be full.  Can someone help me with this?

To see how much disk space is available ...
    Click your Apple menu  top left in your screen. From the drop down menu click About This Mac > More Info > Storage
    Make sure there's at least 15% free disk space.
    Photos, video, documents, etc. all require disk space.
    OSX Tips Where did my Disk Space go?
    5 Quick Tips to Free Up Disk Space in Mac OS X
    Freeing Up Hard Disk Space - Mac Guides
    Never remove any Apple pre installed apps or system files.

• I need aiCS5 pantone color books. Where can I download?

Hello
    I have searched high and low and cannot find a link to download previous pantone color books before Adobe "brilliantly" decided to mess with everyone by only having the pantone+ books. Which have no use for me now as I still have clients that refer to the older books.
    i need them now. Specifically the Process Coated and Uncoated Pantone books.
    I am incredibly annoyed by this STUPID DECISION ADOBE MADE!
    Regards

Okay. I fixed it.
    Reason why I asked is because in that thread, it gave the workaround links, which was useless without the color books themselves.
    After calling up on buddies, I found someone with Cs5 and got the books from him and added to my library and BOOM it was fixed. That is what I was asking.
    Thanks. I solved this one for me.

• Items that I brought from the itunes store will not sync to my ipod, and I can't download them on my ipod.  What do I do?

I used to be able to download the items from the itunes store on my ipod, but that isn't an option anymore. I'm not sure how to get the items on my ipod.

Because you can set Restrictions on age/content and one song might be age restricted.
    What happens when you try to redownload directly to the iPod by
    Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

• What was the latest version of Adobe Flash Player for PowerPC. And where can I download it.

It`s all said in the headline. Hoping for an answer.
    Thank You

You can check here:  http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/  to see which version you should install for your Mac and OS. Note that version 10,1,102,64 is the last version available to PPC Mac users*. The latest version,10.3.183.23 or later, is for Intel Macs only running Tiger or Leopard, as Adobe no longer support the PPC platform. Version 11.4.402.265 or later is for Snow Leopard onwards.
    * Unhelpfully, if you want the last version for PPC (G4 or G5) Macs, you need to go here:  http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html  and scroll down to 'Archived Versions/Older Archives'. Flash Player 10.1.102.64 is the one you download. More information here:  http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/838/cpsid_83808.html
    You should first uninstall any previous version of Flash Player, using the uninstaller from here (make sure you use the correct one!):
    http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/909/cpsid_90906.html
    and also that you follow the instructions closely, such as closing ALL applications first before installing. You must also carry out a permission repair after installing anything from Adobe.
    (If you are running a PPC Mac with Flash Player 10.1.102.64 and are having problems with watching videos on FaceBook or other sites, try the following solution which fools the site into thinking that you are running the version 11.5.502.55:)
    Download this http://scriptogr.am/nordkril/post/adobe-flash-11.5-for-powerpc to your desktop, unzip it, and replace the current Flash Player plug-in which is in your main/Library/Internet Plug-Ins folder, (not the user Library). Save the old one just in case this one doesn't work.

• I need a plug in to view some stuff? is this a flash player or flv player? and where can I find it for my Motorola Xyboard?

is this something I would find in the market place or from the play store?

Probably you need Flash Player(To see FLV files you also need )
    There is an article that say the Flash Player isnt supported in some versions, see:
    *[https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/why-cant-firefox-mobile-play-flash-on-my-device Why can't Firefox for mobile play Flash on my device?]
    But i already saw other contributor suggest one way to install(one alternative), but dont know it

• HT4314 what games are compatible with game center and where can i find them?

I'm wondering what games are compatible with game center. I don't just want the recommended games for me (like the default setting is). I want an app store category dedicated to Game Center. Does this exist?

How hard is it to look at the game description to see if it uses GC ??  Virtually all that have scoring do. 
    Then again, you never bothered to even look in the App Store to see whether there was a GC section, and spent more time posting here than it would have taken to find out for yourself.

• What's the Latest Actiontec MI-424-WR Firmware and where can I find it

I'm currently running Firmware Verison: 4.0.16.1.56.0.10.11.3 and want to know if there's a firmware upgrade out there? 

binaryops wrote:
    I'm currently running Firmware Verison: 4.0.16.1.56.0.10.11.3 and want to know if there's a firmware upgrade out there? 
    My level is 4.0.16.1.56.0.10.11.6, which I think is supposed to be the latest. I know I got it within the last 2 or 3 months. As to where to get it, I can't help, it was just installed automatically; I don't understand why yours has not automatically upgraded, have you done something to prevent automatic update?
    Since you just registered here today, are you a new FiOS user? If so, your router will probably update soon. Or you could go into the router dialog and try to force an upgrade.
    I have a fairly simple installation for my FiOS TV, internet, and phone service, but I did not see any improvement (or new problems) when I got the new level, pretty much the same. 
    Justin
    Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone
    IMG 1.6.2, Build 08.58
    Keller, TX 76248

• I am on an older computer with with Windows 98 as my OS....what version of firefox will work and where can I download it?

I just recently starting using my older computer because my newer one is in the shop. I have windows 98 as my OS....Is there a version of firefox for this OS? If so where do I get it?

Firefox 2.0.0.20 is the last ever version of Firefox for Win98 / SE / ME.
    Get it from here:
    ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/2.0.0.20/win32/en-US/

Maybe you are looking for

• Error in running F110 with exch. rates?

Hi, The local currency is INR and the Doc. Currency is USD. I have made settings like House Bank with USD currency, exch. rate settings(ONOT, OB07, OB08, OBBS) and OBA1 and paid the payment to the vendor. System has generated the payment and the chec

• Sprint Airave Causes "double NAT"

I connected a Sprint Airave between my Cox Cable modem and my Apple Airport Express. Now I have a flashing amber light and a "double NAT" status. Is there a downside to having a "double NAT" status. If so, how do I fix it? Bridge mode destabilized in

• Have to send mail CC and body with person details also?

Hi, I have requirement sending mail TO as wellas CC also. How can i send? TO:Project manager, CC:TeamLeader. In the body, Contact Person, Phone No: These details i have to send. Tell me the procedure to do in workflow? Early reply is highely appricia

• Monitoring using Openview

Does anyone monitor their appliances using openview? If so, how?

• Trying to fix an issue at my laptop

My Cannon 460 scanner is not working after upgraded OS X Mavericks on my Macbook Pro (13", 2009). How to fix this issue?