What's the maximum Screen Resolution (Windows 7) on a T410?

Hi,
I got a new Lenovo T410 laptop (Type 2252-AT6) which came with WinXP. I upgraded to Windows 7 but found that the screen resolution was really limited. The maximum I'm able to get is 1440 X 900 which is very disappointing as the WinXP install previous on the same machine was much better.
I tried installing all the video drivers from the downloads from the Lenovo support but none appear to help.
Is that the maximum I can get Win7? And do I have to go back to WinXP to get the better screen resolution on the same machine.
Appreciate any replies.
Regards,
Paul.

T410's WXGA+ can only support a maximum of 1440x900 resolution. There is nothing you can do about that.
Regards,
Jin Li
May this year, be the year of 'DO'!
I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft

Similar Messages

• What is the maximum display resolution that the 2012 mac mini supports?

Looking at buying the new Mac Mini, the specifications say that it has the Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics card but no further details on the specs supported. I am interested in what the maximum display resolution supported is.
    Anyone know?

Should be the same as the 2011 Mini since you can use Dual-Link DVI...
    Intel HD Graphics 4000
    Thunderbolt digital video output
    Native Mini DisplayPort output
    DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (sold separately)
    VGA output using Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (sold separately)
    Dual-link DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter (sold separately)
    http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_mac/family/mac_mini
    Since the HD 3000 supported...
    Video Card:
    HD Graphics 3000
    VRAM Type:
    Integrated
    Details:
    This model has an Intel HD Graphics 3000 graphics processor that shares memory with the system.
    Standard VRAM:
    288 MB
    Maximum VRAM:
    288 MB
    Display Support:
    Dual Displays
    Resolution Support:
    1920x1200*
    2nd Display Support:
    Dual/Mirroring*
    2nd Max. Resolution:
    2560x1600*
    Details:
    *This model simultaneously supports 1920x1200 on an HDMI or a DVI display (using the included HDMI-to-DVI adapter) and2560x1600 on a Thunderbolt or Mini DisplayPort display or even a VGA display (with an optional Mini DisplayPort-to-VGA adapter, which is compatible with the Thunderbolt port).
    http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/mac_mini/specs/mac-mini-core-i5-2.3-mid-20 11-specs.html

• What is the optimum screen resolution for Macbook Pro 15 inch?

Hi, can anyone please provide advice on the optimum screen resolution for a 15 inch MacBook Pro?

Natively you'll get a resolution of 1440 x 900 or you can pay for an upgrade  to 1680 x 1050(current models).

• What is the maximum display resolution for Adobe Reader X?

Hello, 
    I have a multi-projector classroom that projects a 14,000 x 1200 pixel (Windows 7) desktop in a wrap-around manner.   When I load a pdf document with Adobe Reader X, the content will not fill the screen, even when zoomed in.  It appears the max. resolution is around 9-10k width.  Full screen mode does use the entire area but the leftmost ~4000 pixel width is gray.
    Thanks,
    Scott

I'm sorry -- I have not communicated my question well.   When I use full
    page mode (no window borders, Ctrl-L) and zoom to many thousands %, then
    entire screen (14000 pixels by 1200 pixels) is not used -- only about 9000
    pixels x 1200 pixels.   The entire screen should have document content
    because I'm extremely zoomed in.  There is no meaning to pixels/inch in
    this context (and I tried your suggestion -- it made no difference).   This
    seems to be a hard limitation of Adobe Reader X screen display...?
    Thanks,
    Scott

• What is the Proper Screen Resolution For a 17" MacBook Pro?

Playing around with display in system preferences I have somehow reset / changed the screen display / resolution.
    To what should I set the display?
    Thanks

Many thanks!
    I'm using a friend's computer with which I'm not 100% comfortable. How I got into this trouble was trying to set output to a projector.
    Now I have two screens in my system preferences -- one "VGA Display" and the other "Color LCD." The highest setting on the LCD is 1680 x 1050. On the VGA the list goes up to 2304 X 1728. And on the VGA the options include various Hz rates -- 60, 75, 85, 90
    I know I'm close. Help me over this last bump!
    Thanks

• What is the proper screen resolution for my MBA?

Is the default settings on my 2012 MBA the best setting for the screen on the computer? 

Since the native resolution of the built-in screen is 1440 x 900, this setting will yeild the best sharpness, as no resizing or interpolation of pixels is needed.

• What is the maximum resolution of the display port on the X200s dock?

I would like to purchase a new ultraportable and monitor for my home office. A 30 inch screen is in my price range, but not all devices support such a high resolution.
    What is the maximum resolution that the dock which connects to the X200s can output?
    Thanks in advance!

Thank you. Now I can look for nice LCD model. Regards, Krecony

• HT204149 What is the maximum resolution available for use with the Apple Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI adapter?

What is the maximum resolution available for use with the Apple Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI adapter?

Hey guys,
    I found out an answer by myself...
    The missing link : the MacBook Pro needs to be powered... as in you need to plug the charger in...
    In conclusion, you simply plug everything, turn on the MacBook Pro, close the lid, and there you go !

• What is the shortcut to maximize window (full screen) which is normally done by pressing " -- " like key on the right top corner in macbook pro ?

What is the shortcut to maximize window (full screen) which is normally done by pressing "<-->" like key on the right top corner in macbook pro ?

There's no <--> key on ANYones keyboard. (Great answer Shootist )
    The other part of his answer is only applicable to certain windows (browsers specifically) as there is NO system wide maximize command in the manner you are asking.
    Apple's "maximize" function (green +) simply maximizes the window to the content, not the screen.
    For other keyboard shortcuts (and of course they may be outdated) try: this

• Is there a breeze export option that defines the maximum opening resolution of the browser ?

Hi,
    The maximum resolution of a breeze presentation slide is 720
    x 540 correct?
    Does anyone know if there is a way to prevent that a breeze
    presentation gets too big when it is opened in a big resolution
    screen?
    What I’m asking is if there is a breeze export option
    that defines the maximum opening resolution of the browser that
    contains the breeze presentation, preventing the images and flash
    animations to loose too much resolution…
    When I play my presentations from the breeze server, it
    doesn’t load in the web browser but in a window that not fit
    the entire computer screen, what is good to the definition of the
    presentation…It is possible to do this locally??
    (I may be wrong, but in the breeze server is it opening the
    swf file directly?)
    I sure can, after exporting, place the swf file of the
    presentation, manually, in an html file (instead of using the
    index.html that is created in the publishing) this way it will
    never get bigger when opening it in the browser, but if I do this
    it will affect the SCORM or anything else??
    What do you suggest?

Set the Integer pref browser.sessionstore.max_resumed_crashes to 0 on the about:config page to get the about:sessionrestore page immediately with the first restart after a crash has occurred or the Task Manager was used to close Firefox.
    * http://kb.mozillazine.org/browser.sessionstore.max_resumed_crashes
    That will allow you to deselect the tab(s) that you do not want to reopen, but will allow to reopen other tabs.
    See:
    * http://kb.mozillazine.org/Session_Restore#Restoring_a_session_after_a_crash
    * http://kb.mozillazine.org/Browser.sessionstore.max_resumed_crashes

• What is the maximum level that a role can be resolved to?

hi folks
    can anyone tell me what is the maximum level at which expand role works. for example if i have a role which is then having 3 roles, each role has 2-3 users. will expand role work in this scenario?
    Also plz tell me why expand role does not work properly with adhoc-roles i.e if 3-4 roles are bind to an adhoc role, then each user of the ROLE (roles bound to adhoc role) recieves the notification but if any one user of that ROLE closes the notification, the notification is closed for all the users of that particular ROLE;
    This suggests that half of the job is done that is resolution to users, but the other half of this functionality is malfunctioning

On Windows there might be a height limit of around 32000px.
    *[https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=671302 bug 671302] - cairo-gdi: large background-images and gradients don't work beyond ~ 32735px
    <i>Please DO NOT comment in bug reports: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/page.cgi?id=etiquette.html</i>

• What is the maximum size of a .swf flash file that can be created for DMM

Please help,
    I am running DMM 5.2.1 and was wondering what is the maximum size of a .swf file that can be created and play SMOOTHLY on the screens (screen dimension 1366 x 768px).
    Kind regards.

Hi Nicholas,
    You can refer to the content creation best practices documented at the following link:
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/video/digital_media_systems/5_x/5_2/dmd/best/practices/guidelines.html#wp1168116
    As you can read there:
    - if the SWF file size is greater than 500KB, you may start to see high memory consumption on the DMP.
    - regarding resolutions, the SWF can be up to 1920 x 1080 when animations within the SWF are small and are restricted to a 640x480 region.
    Regards,
    Marco

• DPS(pdf): What is the maximum zoom-factor for the iPad

Hi,
    What is the maximum zoom-factor for the iPad?
    Regards,
    Anil Yadav

I'm sorry -- I have not communicated my question well.   When I use full
    page mode (no window borders, Ctrl-L) and zoom to many thousands %, then
    entire screen (14000 pixels by 1200 pixels) is not used -- only about 9000
    pixels x 1200 pixels.   The entire screen should have document content
    because I'm extremely zoomed in.  There is no meaning to pixels/inch in
    this context (and I tried your suggestion -- it made no difference).   This
    seems to be a hard limitation of Adobe Reader X screen display...?
    Thanks,
    Scott

• [13" Mid 2012 not-retina] What is the max output resolution of my macbook?

Hi,
    I'm in the market for a new external display. Maybe 21:9, maybe 4K, not sure yet.
    I believe I have 3 options with the Thunderbolt(not mini-display)port on my Mac.
    Using my mini-displayport to VGA adapter
    Using my mini-displayport to HDMI adapter
    Using just a thunderbolt cable
    What would be the best to use? I believe that there are Thunderbolt displays on the market (AOC has a 21:9 one I believe).
    What is the maximum resolution for an external display for my MacBook Pro? Does my mac support 4K? Does it support 21:9?
    Thanks for your reply.
    Specifications of my MacBook:
    MacBookPro9,2
    OSX 10.9 Yosemite
    13" mid 2012 not retina
    250GB SSD
    16GB RAM
    Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB

The maximum resolution your MBP will support is 2560 x 1600.  Thunderbolt connection would be the best.  Your MBP does NOT support 4k displays.
    http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT6008
    Ciao.

• What is the maximum hard drive size can I install into my MacBook Pro 15 "late 2008 ?

Hello community, I play with the thought in my MacBook Pro 15 "late 2008 equipped with an SSD hard drive. What is the maximum hard drive size can I install? Thank you in advance
    Dirk

mende1, greetings:
    mende1 wrote:
    I don't recommend you to install a hard drive bigger than 2 TB if you are going to install Windows in Boot Camp or you may have problems
    The largest 2.5" SATA HDDs of 9.5 mm thickness that I am aware of are 1 TB in capacity.  There is a 12.5 mm thick  HDD that will fit some MBPs.  But I have not seen any of larger capacity. 
    Are there now 2 TB HDDs available for MBPs?    If so, I am interested.
    Ciao.
    Both OWC and Crucial have SSDs of about 1 TB capacity.
    Message was edited by: OGELTHORPE

Maybe you are looking for

• Adapter monitoring: SOAP is grey although it is used?

Hello everybody, 5 minutes ago I checked our SOAP receiver communication channel and send a message. But in adapter monitoring the SOAP adapter is shown in grey instead expected in green. So how can I see, if the SOAP adapter works correctly? Thanks

• Copying tunes from my iPod to my computer.

I recently built a new computer, and therefore the songs that are on my iPod are not on my computer. Is there a way to copy songs from my iPod (not the library!) to a folder on my computer? Thanks.   Windows XP     Windows XP  

• Result of "tex" opcode is always affected by another components.

//~custom coord generating~ //and now "ft0.xy" is new coord. tex ft1 ft0.xy fs1 <2d,nearest,clamp> When I use custom coord for tex opcode, like above, that result is always affected by a value of "ft0.z" or "ft0.w" component. Is this common behavior?

• Turning off the Widgets in the dock

Hi, I want to turn off my widgets in the dock to save memory. Is this possible? Thanks

• Value contracts

I am working on Value contract ....following is the procedure I have followed WSV2--WK1----OR in wk1 when i select the item and click on copy it goes to the order screen but here it gives me the following error which I am not able to understand Flow