Exception Code:                                  c0000005
  Exception Offset:                                0001f8c4
  OS Version:                                          6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:                                             1033
  Additional Information 1:                  e8ad
  Additional Information 2:                  e8adce1c2b9e7be834b4063ac3c53863
  Additional Information 3:                  e8ad
  Additional Information 4:                  e8adce1c2b9e7be834b4063ac3c53863

TPOSDSVC.exe is part of the "On screen Display" . Try uninstalling that and rebooting. You can reinstall it by reinstalling hotkeys.

Similar Messages

• Task Host when logging off

When logging off there are usually services running that need to be ended first. Well one of those is something with the Task Host exe I think. Just wondering what is being stopped by this and if this is a normal function for my mini netbook? 
    It is a NB245-N255 with windows 7 Starter on it. 

NB245-N255
    Maybe this one?
    mini notebook NB255-N245
    You are not the only one affected by the hang in Taskhost.exe.
       There is a delay when you shut down, restart, or log off a computer that is running Windows 7 or...
    -Jerry

• Server 2012 R2 RDS – cannot log off user session

We have a 2 server RDS RemoteApp Farm.
    One server is constantly leaving user sessions in a disconnected state without the ability to kill the session (rebooting is the only way); this is happing 1-2 times per week.
    Servers have been configured to kill a disconnected session after 10 minutes, but some disconnected sessions have been running for days.
    Below is a screenshot of the process running for two disconnected users sessions that I could not disconnect, rebooting the server was the only way of fixing this. No error's were generated when users disconnected the session.
    Is there a known fix for this?

Hi,
    Did you apply session disconnected policy setting in your environment?
    There are different ways for getting user log off. As you have commented that it’s happening with specific user, once check whether the user profile is not corrupted or any other related case. Also it might relates that some application or related services
    is still running under user profile so that session cannot be logged off. You can also try PowerShell command to log off the user. Also with
    Query user command you can find the related session name and ID and then with “Logoff user command” you can logoff the specific user. 
    For policy related to session setting you can check beneath article. (point 1)
    [Forum FAQ] Restrict number of Active Sessions
    in RDS 2012 and 2012 R2
    Hope it helps!
    Thanks.
    Dharmesh Solanki
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact [email protected]

• Going to a particular page when logged off

How can I control what page to go to when I hit the logged off icon or link? I know how to set the default page after logging in, but what I don't know is how to set the default logged out page?
    Can anybody help me with this?

If you want everyone to go to the same page when they log out, you can set a default page for the public user by editing the portal user profile for the PUBLIC user. You set the default page for this user and upon logout, that is the page that is navigated to.

• Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 - Windows Server 2013 Standard - When logging in user hangs on - "Applying user settings" message

Dear colleges,
    Thanks in advance for viewing and suggesting!
    Now for whatever reason it is the XCHG server is not responsive at all when launching ECP from the other computer on the domain. When logging in to the virtual box EXCH server is hosted on it hangs on the "Applying user settings" message for
    an about an hour when finally logged in 4 or 5 XCHG services won't start... I don't remember exactly which ones - "...Mailbox Transport..." is one of them.
    I read about the similar being an issue with Win 2008 R2 and EXCH server 2010, and followed the advice that I needed to add some entries to the registry - didn't help, disabling IP6 (which by the way makes no sense as XCHG needs one) - still didn't help.
    Would you suggest to rebuild virtual server and reinstall EXCH all together as troubleshooting Windows issues may be lengthy?
    Thanks!

Thanks folks! I think I have a clue what's going through don't know how fix it yet.
    The problem is with DNS unable to resolve my main domain vwc.local. It makes some XCHG services to time out when starting. The error messages in the event log suggest about domain being unavailable
    to contact.
    When I tried resolving vwc.local with nslookup and ping it pinged THE OLD domain's IP address. When I setup server at home I specified this old ip address but changed it to a new one when I
    moved box to the office. In the office everything worked very well - I introduced office's desktops to vwc.local, built a virtual box, introduced it the domain as well. Everything was good up until I started messing with XCHG. Now the domain is not resolvable
    even though I made to be pinged to the new address by updating network adapter settings at the main server by selecting some checkboxes. But the vwc.local is still not available at VW where the XCHG is hosted on. When I open Server Manager/AD DS/AD DS
    manager it gives me an error message about the DC being unavailable to contact.
    How do I fix this domain mess now? Now I have 3 issues to deal with:
    1. My remote desktop stopped working due to trial expiration even though I licensed server for 5 RDSCALs. This is a known issue with RDS and AD DS roles hosted on one physical box. Nobody seems
    to know the step by step solution to the issue. I just got bunch of recommendations that I already followed. It looks like I need to call Microsoft and have them deal with their buggy software altogether.
    2. DNS/domain issues described below. Something very weird. May I try re prepping the AD DS on the main server. I didn't try that may be I will.
    3. XCHG not receiving messages from the outside.
    :) Let's just focus on DNS/domain for a moment.
    Thanks in advance!

• Logging Off Users Remotely

Hi. I'm a brand new Skype manager administrator.
    Is it possible to log another user out of Skype remotely when they have forgotten to do so themselves?
    Rationale:
    We conduct video interviews via Skype and therefore maintain a few "guest" accounts. (For the Skype staff members... we're not using any subscription services on these accounts, so we're not circumventing any paid services.) I'm simply interested in being able to regain access to my guest accounts should the guests forget to do so themselves.
    Thanks in advance for any help!

Can you help me please? A tech support person showed me how to do this, however, I am unable to locate the text message where I did this. Apparently I sent a text message to ANY contact and then received back a message tellling me which devices were logged in. Then, I was able to remotely log those devices out. What I discovered was that an old cell phone that I junked many months ago was still logged in. I have no clue why this occurred. I logged it out. I'd like to see if somehow, it logged itself back in. I'm still having trouble with Skype after all this time. It's been nearly a year. I'm certain this device is unusable and has most likely been tossed out or recycled. But I cannot locate this text that I sent. It's something like "login location" but I cannot recall what I am supposed to send.  I need to delete all devices remotely so Skype will work properly. I have lost job opportunities because I am unable to answer my phone. Thank you!

• BI Services Getting down when Log-Off the system

Hi All,
    Recently I have installed BI 11.1.1.7.0 on window 2008 R2, everything working fine, when I log off the system my services automatically getting down, so that I could not work on BI Answers , so what needs to be done even if I log off my machine also the service need to run in the background, any inputs plz..
    Appreciate your quick Response !!!!!!!
    Regards
    GN

The ear file contains the front end application from where the reports are called. I have created a new J2EE instance and deployed the application in the form of ear file there.
    After tuning the opmn.xml file following Metalink Doc. Id 261867.1 adding a value of pingtimeout, I found the OC4J_BI_FORMS was not shutting down the inprocess reports server and I was unable to generate reports by giving values from URL. But when I deploy the ear file in the newly created J2EE instance, the OC4J_BI_FORMS is shutting down . Now when I try to start the infrastructure components the OC4J_SEcurity is showing Database dependancy failed although OID and HTTP server components are up.

• Endless installing upgrade 1 of 1 when logging off

For quite a while now when I have the computer plugged in and go to log off I get a message that says not to power off or unplug the computer because upgrade 1 of 1 is being installed.  It always takes time to install, and never seems to result in a permanent fix.  Once in a while it goes away for  a couple of days after several upgrades are installed - but then it returns.  What is going on and why does this never seem to get installed once and for all.  Or can I just ignore it.

Hi -relsi,
    Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Notebook and failure on trying to do 1 update. Try performing a hard reset. When performing a hard reset please note remove any and all USB devices, and remove memory cards from the card reader slot. Disconnect all non-essential devices. If that does not help try to turn off any virus protection to do the update. You could try click the Windows icon, type services in the Search box, and then click or tap View Local Services. Scroll down to the Windows Installer. Startup type should be - Automatic, and Service Status should be - started. Restart the computer after this step and try installing again.
    Hope this is helpful.
    Thanks.
    Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
    Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!

• Do i need to turn off keyboard when logging off

Do I need to turn off keyboard every time I log off the IMac? 

If you shut down the iMac and the keyboard is a wireless keyboard turning it off will preserve battery life. The same goes for a wireless mouse.

• Erasing User Data When Logging Off

Hi,
    At our office multiple people use different computers. I am looking to basically clear the desktop and erase saved PW's in saffri and chrome and such when the user loggs off.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks

The Guest account will auto-erase itself, so if that will be sufficient, you could try that.
    (Guest is not simply an account name, it is a specific type of account that wipes itself at logout.)

• Script error "object required" when log off

I have created a new user and assigned the "Everyone" role to it. I log in to the portal using this new user. Then I press logoff. Then I press OK. Now I get the script error below:
    line:91
    char:8
    Error: Object required
    code:0
    URL: http://.....
    any idea why I get this error?
    note: I don't get a logoff error when I use the administrator or other user IDs.

Hi,
    you are using a customized masthead. InSP14 SAP changed some Javascript and therefor, the "object" your are colling in your logoff() function is missing. You'll have to comment out this JS call in your masthead. Check the IE error message explanation, it will show you the line where the error occurs.
    I've already posted the solution in this forum, but unfortunately, I'm not able to find my previous post
    br,
    Tobias

• When logging in user has two copies of network shares get mounted.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. I did a search but couldn't find my exact issue.
    I have a Leopard 10.5.8 20" iMac. When the user logs in they have 3 network shares on an X-serve that get mounted automatically. The issue is that two copies of the drives are mounted, when restarting. I went into the login items and unchecked the network drives, but they still auto mount.
    I hit ctrl+k and they aren't listed in the connect to server dialogue.
    I ejected the mapping to the server itself, and they still came back.
    Anyone have any idea why two copies of the network shares would mount?
    This only affects this user. I thought about creating a new account, and moving the data to the new account. I guess I will do that if I have to.
    Thanks for your help.

+"which file itunes is referencing to get the music. whether it's referencing the file that is in my general music folder, or whether it is getting it from my itunes folder. I want to delete the extra one."+
    If you start with an original song file outside the iTunes Music folder, and you add the song to your iTunes library while the "Copy..." option is checked, then iTunes makes a copy of the file in your iTunes Music folder, and that is the copy it references. Once copied, iTunes no longer needs the original file, so you can delete it if you have no other need for it.
    If you are ever in doubt which copy of the song iTunes is referencing, you can right-click the iTunes library entry and choose "Show in Finder."
    If you have always had "Copy..." checked, and if you have never moved your iTunes Music folder and have never manually moved anything, then iTunes has everything it needs in the iTunes Music folder and you can delete the others. But obviously, be careful.

• Jbo-30003 exception when logged in users exceed 100

hi
    when users connected in application exceed 100 or some times 70
    following error raised:
    Error 500--Internal Server Error
    oracle.jbo.common.ampool.ApplicationPoolException: JBO-30003: The application pool (org.myapp.model.services.appModuleLocal) failed to checkout an application module due to the following exception:
         at oracle.jbo.common.ampool.ApplicationPoolImpl.doCheckout(ApplicationPoolImpl.java:2002)
         at oracle.jbo.common.ampool.ApplicationPoolImpl.useApplicationModule(ApplicationPoolImpl.java:2793)
         at oracle.jbo.common.ampool.SessionCookieImpl.useApplicationModule(SessionCookieImpl.java:453)
         at oracle.jbo.http.HttpSessionCookieImpl.useApplicationModule(HttpSessionCookieImpl.java:233)
         at oracle.jbo.common.ampool.SessionCookieImpl.useApplicationModule(SessionCookieImpl.java:424)
         at oracle.jbo.common.ampool.SessionCookieImpl.useApplicationModule(SessionCookieImpl.java:419)
         at oracle.adf.model.bc4j.DCJboDataControl.rebuildApplicationModule(DCJboDataControl.java:1543)
         at oracle.adf.model.bc4j.DCJboDataControl.beginRequest(DCJboDataControl.java:1404)
         at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCDataControlReference.getDataControl(DCDataControlReference.java:99)
         at oracle.adf.model.BindingContext.get(BindingContext.java:457)
         at oracle.adf.model.BindingContext.findDataControl(BindingContext.java:308)
         at oracle.jbo.uicli.binding.JUCtrlActionBinding.getDataControl(JUCtrlActionBinding.java:489)
         at oracle.jbo.uicli.binding.JUCtrlActionBinding.isOperationEnabled(JUCtrlActionBinding.java:262)
         at oracle.jbo.uicli.binding.JUCtrlActionBinding.isActionEnabled(JUCtrlActionBinding.java:249)
         at oracle.jbo.uicli.binding.JUCtrlActionBinding.getEnabled(JUCtrlActionBinding.java:1473)
         at oracle.jbo.uicli.binding.JUCtrlActionBinding.internalGet(JUCtrlActionBinding.java:1567)
         at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCControlBinding.get(DCControlBinding.java:649)
         at com.sun.faces.el.PropertyResolverImpl.getValue(PropertyResolverImpl.java:79)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.model.FacesPropertyResolver.getValue(FacesPropertyResolver.java:92)
         at com.sun.faces.el.impl.ArraySuffix.evaluate(ArraySuffix.java:187)
         at com.sun.faces.el.impl.ComplexValue.evaluate(ComplexValue.java:171)
         at com.sun.faces.el.impl.UnaryOperatorExpression.evaluate(UnaryOperatorExpression.java:187)
         at com.sun.faces.el.impl.ExpressionEvaluatorImpl.evaluate(ExpressionEvaluatorImpl.java:263)
         at com.sun.faces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:160)
         at com.sun.faces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:143)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.uinode.ValueBindingBoundValue.getValue(ValueBindingBoundValue.java:30)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.uinode.UIXComponentUINode.getAttributeValueImpl(UIXComponentUINode.java:392)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.uinode.UIXComponentUINode.getAttributeValue(UIXComponentUINode.java:127)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.laf.base.BaseLafUtils.getLocalBooleanAttribute(BaseLafUtils.java:449)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.laf.base.xhtml.LinkRenderer.isDisabled(LinkRenderer.java:119)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.laf.base.xhtml.LinkRenderer.getStyleClass(LinkRenderer.java:349)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.laf.base.xhtml.XhtmlLafRenderer.renderStyleAttrs(XhtmlLafRenderer.java:508)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.laf.base.xhtml.XhtmlLafRenderer.renderAttributesExceptID(XhtmlLafRenderer.java:248)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.laf.base.xhtml.XhtmlLafRenderer.renderAttributes(XhtmlLafRenderer.java:267)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.laf.base.xhtml.LinkRenderer.renderAttributes(LinkRenderer.java:68)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.laf.base.xhtml.ButtonRenderer.renderAttributes(ButtonRenderer.java:72)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.laf.base.xhtml.ButtonRenderer.prerender(ButtonRenderer.java:158)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.BaseRenderer.render(BaseRenderer.java:79)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.laf.base.xhtml.XhtmlLafRenderer.render(XhtmlLafRenderer.java:69)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.laf.base.xhtml.LinkRenderer.render(LinkRenderer.java:40)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.laf.oracle.desktop.ButtonRenderer.renderAltContent(ButtonRenderer.java:211)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.laf.oracle.desktop.ButtonRenderer.render(ButtonRenderer.java:192)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.uinode.UIXComponentUINode.renderInternal(UIXComponentUINode.java:177)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.uinode.UINodeRendererBase.encodeEnd(UINodeRendererBase.java:53)
         at oracle.adf.view.faces.component.UIXComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIXComponentBase.java:624)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.CoreRenderer.encodeChild(CoreRenderer.java:246)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.xhtml.PanelHorizontalRenderer._encodeChild(PanelHorizontalRenderer.java:158)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.xhtml.PanelHorizontalRenderer._encodeChildren(PanelHorizontalRenderer.java:139)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.xhtml.PanelHorizontalRenderer.encodeAll(PanelHorizontalRenderer.java:62)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.CoreRenderer.encodeEnd(CoreRenderer.java:169)
         at oracle.adf.view.faces.component.UIXComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIXComponentBase.java:624)
         at com.sun.faces.renderkit.html_basic.HtmlBasicRenderer.encodeRecursive(HtmlBasicRenderer.java:473)
         at com.sun.faces.renderkit.html_basic.GridRenderer.encodeChildren(GridRenderer.java:253)
         at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeChildren(UIComponentBase.java:721)
         at com.sun.faces.renderkit.html_basic.HtmlBasicRenderer.encodeRecursive(HtmlBasicRenderer.java:465)
         at com.sun.faces.renderkit.html_basic.GridRenderer.encodeChildren(GridRenderer.java:253)
         at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeChildren(UIComponentBase.java:721)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.CoreRenderer.encodeChild(CoreRenderer.java:234)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.xhtml.PanelFormRenderer.encodeColumnChild(PanelFormRenderer.java:275)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.xhtml.PanelFormRenderer.renderColumn(PanelFormRenderer.java:251)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.xhtml.PanelFormRenderer._renderColumns(PanelFormRenderer.java:545)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.xhtml.PanelFormRenderer._encodeChildren(PanelFormRenderer.java:153)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.xhtml.PanelFormRenderer.encodeAll(PanelFormRenderer.java:69)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.CoreRenderer.encodeEnd(CoreRenderer.java:169)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.RenderUtils.encodeRecursive(RenderUtils.java:54)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.CoreRenderer.encodeChild(CoreRenderer.java:242)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.CoreRenderer.encodeAllChildren(CoreRenderer.java:265)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.xhtml.PanelPartialRootRenderer.renderContent(PanelPartialRootRenderer.java:65)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.xhtml.BodyRenderer.renderContent(BodyRenderer.java:117)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.xhtml.PanelPartialRootRenderer.encodeAll(PanelPartialRootRenderer.java:147)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.core.xhtml.BodyRenderer.encodeAll(BodyRenderer.java:60)
         at javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.encodeEnd(UIComponentTag.java:645)
         at javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.doEndTag(UIComponentTag.java:568)
         at oracle.adf.view.faces.webapp.UIXComponentTag.doEndTag(UIXComponentTag.java:100)
         at jsp_servlet._pages.__login_jspx._jspService(__login_jspx.java:286)
         at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:34)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:283)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
         at oracle.adf.model.servlet.ADFBindingFilter.doFilter(ADFBindingFilter.java:162)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilterImpl._invokeDoFilter(AdfFacesFilterImpl.java:228)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(AdfFacesFilterImpl.java:197)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilterImpl.doFilter(AdfFacesFilterImpl.java:123)
         at oracle.adf.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilter.doFilter(AdfFacesFilter.java:103)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.invokeServlet(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:526)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:261)
         at com.sun.faces.context.ExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ExternalContextImpl.java:346)
         at com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:152)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:157)
         at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(RenderResponsePhase.java:107)
         at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.phase(LifecycleImpl.java:245)
         at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:137)
         at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:214)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:283)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26)
         at org.nict.pp10.controller.jsf.NictAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(NictAuthenticationFilter.java:220)
         at oracle.adf.model.servlet.ADFBindingFilter.doFilter(ADFBindingFilter.java:162)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilterImpl._invokeDoFilter(AdfFacesFilterImpl.java:228)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(AdfFacesFilterImpl.java:197)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilterImpl.doFilter(AdfFacesFilterImpl.java:123)
         at oracle.adf.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilter.doFilter(AdfFacesFilter.java:103)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3229)
         at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
         at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2002)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:1908)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1362)
         at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)
         at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:181)
    can any body help me?
    is there links for configure application module and it's properties?

Hi,
    the developer guide has a section about tuning and configuration
    http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/html/B25947_01/toc.htm
    Frank
    Note that a single OC4J container wont be able to handle any size of user population. So you may need to consider additional OC4J instances

• Can't log off user name

I never had any trouble. I'm on a G5, OSX, I have two user names, each with separate passwords. I try to log out of user name under apple pull-down and NOTHING...also I tried shift apple Q and NOTHING. Any suggestions? Thanks so much!
    alix

Save your open documents in other applications, and then use the Activity Monitor in the /Applications/Utilities/ folder to force quit the loginwindow process.
    (23343)

• Cannot edit views when logged with user identified externally (OPS$...)

Hi,
    In our organization we have enabled the OS authentication and even having the DBA role is not possible edit views using SQL Developer.
    Anybody knows if is there any workarround to enable this feature ?
    Thanks in advance.
    Edited by: user12099033 on Jul 15, 2010 9:44 PM
    Edited by: user12099033 on Jul 15, 2010 9:45 PM

Thanks for getting back to me so quick!
    You were correct to assume that I was referring to a View. All of our users have been added to a standard user role that providers that basic functionalities that they need. This particular user's access is exactly the same as the other users in his department,
    yet he is the only one who has experienced this problem. All of the user roles that we have added this user to contain at least 10 other users who have not reported any issue like this.
    I am wodering how this problem could only apply to this one user even after changing devices. I should also mention that with each of the devices that this user has worked on, there was a period of time when he was able to work in SCSM without
    any issues. What could have changed that caused this error to arrise on two separate occasions for just one user? 
    The biggest issue is the fact that he is unable to edit activities. Am I correct to assume that these two issues are connected?
    I hope this message helps to clarify the problem we are experiencing.
    Thanks,
    Nick

Maybe you are looking for